No video or audio
So woke up to my receiver not working. Both Zone 1 and HDZone do not send any signal. Here are some details:
1. I was having work done in the house and they were messing w/ the electric
2. The receiver does power on, all sources are fine, TV on Zone 1 fine, the HDMI splitter on HD Zone burnt out, TV A on HDZone fine but TV B burnt out. (I had a splitter on HDZone to broadcast to two different TVs)
3. I get no signal to my TV (the tv sees the input as if the source was not powered on)
4. I DO get audio out of Zone 2 from internet radio and air play (music only)
5. I do NOT get audio out of Zone 1 or HDZone even if I try internet radio
6. All my speakers work in Zone 2 and theater speakers in Zone 1
7. Today I removed the receiver and connected it to a different TV with all new HDMI wires and different sources.
8. I can access the setup menu but I only see it on the unit's display NOT on the TV
9. I have "reset" the receiver multiple times
10. The app on my phone does work to control it
11. I took the cover off to see if there was a main fuse. There was not, there are 10 that I see.
12. All fuses look good except there is one that is on the side, labeled FU4 (back of unit closest to you, the fuse is located next to the power plug's input on the right hand side) it looks white as if the glass was painted. Not sure if it should be like that or if it blew. (but it's white not how a normal blown fuse would look)
13. I have seen other post to press on the front of the unit "Enter" (which I have) and other various buttons for 2 seconds (we do not have the 2nd button on the face)
At this point I may see if there is someone local who fixes electronics and/or see where the closest Authorized Pioneer service station is but something tells me that fixing this is going to cost as much as a replacement.
Can anyone offer some advice, suggestions?
Thanks in advance