Yamaha RX-V*77 Owners Thread (2014 models) - Page 72 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 2911Likes

post #2131 of 2138 Old 07-30-2019, 05:52 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 0
You said I found the right cables on this link: https://www.monoprice.com/search/ind...alProducts=117
But you didn’t tell me which was the right one to get that would fix my problem
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2132 of 2138 Old 08-02-2019, 07:46 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 2183 Post(s)
Liked: 1131
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Cooley View Post
You said I found the right cables on this link: https://www.monoprice.com/search/ind...alProducts=117
But you didn’t tell me which was the right one to get that would fix my problem
You're a grownup, you can make your own buying decisions. If this is really challenging, call the vendor sales support dept.

“Ever heard of the Sullivan Act?” “Oh that's all right, Detective, we're married.”
Are you new to the forum? Please read forum FAQs and stickies. Like posts that help you. RTFM, always.
post #2133 of 2138 Old 08-03-2019, 11:04 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeJob View Post
You're a grownup, you can make your own buying decisions. If this is really challenging, call the vendor sales support dept.
Just because I found 4 doesn’t explain which is the right one to get and doesn’t explain what the difference in them in and if any of them will fix my problem and just so you understand everybody on planet earth looks to somebody on recommendations on anything they are looking to buy and what the difference is because I have seen this plenty of times because I work in retail and customers ask us stuff like that and if you can’t answer or don’t have the right answer you ask somebody else that question and that’s what I am doing about the cables because I don’t know the right one to get
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2134 of 2138 Old 08-11-2019, 11:57 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Thumbs up

For specific help with cables, try the section of the forum dedicated to cables. Or as mentioned, call the vendor and talk to their sales support line. This thread is not the appropriate place to discuss which specific Monoprice cables to buy for the *77 AVRs.

I think we're done here.

“Ever heard of the Sullivan Act?” “Oh that's all right, Detective, we're married.”
Are you new to the forum? Please read forum FAQs and stickies. Like posts that help you. RTFM, always.

Last edited by ChromeJob; 08-11-2019 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Not a question of cables for the AVR, but which cables to buy from a vendor
post #2135 of 2138 Old 08-12-2019, 09:54 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
Liked: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Cooley View Post
Just because I found 4 doesn’t explain which is the right one to get and doesn’t explain what the difference in them in and if any of them will fix my problem and just so you understand everybody on planet earth looks to somebody on recommendations on anything they are looking to buy and what the difference is because I have seen this plenty of times because I work in retail and customers ask us stuff like that and if you can’t answer or don’t have the right answer you ask somebody else that question and that’s what I am doing about the cables because I don’t know the right one to get
Buy the "certified premium" cables on monoprice.com i believe there is only one choice with the certified premium name.
ChromeJob likes this.

TV - Sony 65XBR-930e | Receiver - Yamaha RX-V577 | 4K player - Sony UBP-X700 | PS3 | Router - Asus RT-AC86U | SVS SB-2000 sub | Paradigm Monitor SE 6000F L/R | Paradigm Monitor SE 2000C center | Paradigm ADP-170 v.3 rears
post #2136 of 2138 Old 01-14-2020, 12:11 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
I have the RX-V677, and I know it does 4k passthrough, but does that include HDR as well?
post #2137 of 2138 Old 01-14-2020, 05:15 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Chapman View Post
I have the RX-V677, and I know it does 4k passthrough, but does that include HDR as well?
Highly unlikely. The *75 series didn't even do high frame rate 4K UHD.

post #2138 of 2138 Old 01-14-2020, 06:31 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Chapman View Post
Nope. You would need hdcp 2.0

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
(RX-V679) , arc , audio , receiver , RX-V*77 , Sharp 70 Inch Full Hd Aquos 3d Led Smart Tv , sound loss , speaker advice , yamaha 677 , yamaha rx v377

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page