Denon AVR X2100w: Complete HDMI Passthrough and HDMI Out failure
Last week I suffered complete HDMI Passthrough and HDMI-Out failure on my 8-month old Denon AVR X2100W.
I've got 3 sources HDMI connected to the receiver:
1. Raspberry Pi --> Input: Media Player
2. Sky set top box --> Input: CBL/SAT
3. Playstation 3 --> Input: Game
The television in question's a 6-year old Samsung Plasma 50".
About a week ago the Passthrough for the CBL/SAT failed, but I incorrectly assumed it was a problem with the STB. The Sky folks came over and found that when they connected the box via HDMI directly to the TV, it worked. That was my FIRST indication that there was something up with the amp.
1. As of yesterday, I'm getting absolutely NO signal on my TV via the Receiver passthrough from any of the three sources.
2. I've tried changing the sources on the receiver (for eg, removing the STB from CBL/SAT and trying it in the DVD input) but that doesn't work either. All I get is a NO SIGNAL input on the TV.
3. Even the Online Music / Setup won't show on the TV, which leads me to believe this is more a problem with the HDMI Out from the Receiver. Obviously, I've replaced the HDMI Out cable with a new one, but no joy there either.
Anybody aware of this problem or faced something similar?