Denon AVR-X7200W 9.2/11.2ch 2014/2015 Receiver Details- - Page 150 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 4808Likes

post #4471 of 5353 Old 07-12-2017, 08:32 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 14
DOH! (thanks)

UN85HU8550 + SEK3500 w/Denon AVR4520CI, Sammy 4K DVR, TiVo Roamio Pro, Apple TV, FiOS
UN65JU670D w/Denon AVR2213, Sammy 4K/BluRay, Apple TV, TWC
UN40HU6950 w/TiVo Mini (master BR)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4472 of 5353 Old 07-12-2017, 09:24 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 751 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22762 Post(s)
Liked: 12417
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laserfan View Post
I doubt that they reduced the price specifically to entice YOU!

Interesting that no other seller has (yet) gone-along with this. I have my eye on the 7200 myself but am not yet ready to buy (won't use HT again until fall) so will in the meantime follow with interest.

Not sure what your comment means jd, it seems to me Amazon is an authorized Denon dealer? I think even if one were to buy from a local shop, any warranty/repair issues would still be referred to a repair center?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANdood View Post
Why? Amazon is listed as an authorized dealer (ships from and sold by Amazon).

https://usa.denon.com/us/wheretobuy/...525.1495804956

Is there someone else who will match their price with free 2-day shipping?

(Sorry if these are NooB questions...)
You'll note the emphasis was on "calling" an authorized dealer rather than simply ordering from an on-line authorized dealer.
post #4473 of 5353 Old 07-12-2017, 10:20 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by leemathre View Post
Maybe JD (an authorized dealer) can give you a better deal. Give him a call.
Yikes maybe I knew that already, but obviously I forgot!!!

I will make my best effort to remember that when I am ready to pull the trigger on this receiver! I have been going around in circles, starting with my desire for multichannel audio inputs, then questioning the ability of a mere AVR to have adequate power handling capacity, next considering that what I really wanted was a Marantz 7703 and Outlaw amp, and finally thinking I don't want the high cost nor the cables & shelf spaces involved for this. Then I found the 7200 which not only has the analog-ins and decent power handling but also Dialog Enhancement. I reserve the right to change yet again if I see something better, but in the meantime I will likely "make the call" before committing to an online vendor like Amazon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4474 of 5353 Old 07-12-2017, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laserfan View Post
Yikes maybe I knew that already, but obviously I forgot!!!

I will make my best effort to remember that when I am ready to pull the trigger on this receiver! I have been going around in circles, starting with my desire for multichannel audio inputs, then questioning the ability of a mere AVR to have adequate power handling capacity, next considering that what I really wanted was a Marantz 7703 and Outlaw amp, and finally thinking I don't want the high cost nor the cables & shelf spaces involved for this. Then I found the 7200 which not only has the analog-ins and decent power handling but also Dialog Enhancement. I reserve the right to change yet again if I see something better, but in the meantime I will likely "make the call" before committing to an online vendor like Amazon.
John Scaro likes this.
post #4475 of 5353 Old 07-13-2017, 07:22 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie View Post
With some irony I suppose, my quest for a new multichannel-analog-input receiver owes to my much-loved Sony BDP-S5000ES which I bought from AVScience when they got a bunch of them on closeout from Sony. A great deal and a great experience.

Maybe it's crazy to limit my amplifier purchase options, given I will no doubt have to get a UHD player for my new HT, but if so then I am guilty. I still have my 7000 DVD player from 1997, though I admit it is really only for display!

post #4476 of 5353 Old 07-13-2017, 08:43 AM

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Liked: 27
A dumb question - Where is video out

This must be very obvious but where is the video out on the S720W receiver. I see all the video inputs for all your devices but I am looking for an HDMI Out for the pass through to connect to the TV. The only thing I see is the HDMI ARC connection but I thought this was for the sound connection to send sound from the TV over ARC to the receiver so where is the video out??
post #4477 of 5353 Old 07-13-2017, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben12345 View Post
This must be very obvious but where is the video out on the S720W receiver. I see all the video inputs for all your devices but I am looking for an HDMI Out for the pass through to connect to the TV. The only thing I see is the HDMI ARC connection but I thought this was for the sound connection to send sound from the TV over ARC to the receiver so where is the video out??
Oops! Wrong thread. This is for the "flagship" Denon X7200WA.

The S720W is discussed in the 2016 Denon AVR Owner's thread ---> https://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-rec...hread-faq.html
post #4478 of 5353 Old 07-13-2017, 12:44 PM

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Is there a way to keep zone 2 and 3 from being turned on in settings? Lately my 7200wa has a couple weird things going on that I am trying to figure out why, I turn the receiver on and it seems like zone 2 and 3 also turn on. I only noticed this now because when I shut every thing off with one button through arc channel everything still turns off but the receiver is still left with zone 2-3 powered up and I now have to hit the power off button again to shut it down completely.
The other issue that has came up lately is a handshake issue with the Directv box where I have no signal unless I fire up the receiver first and let it go through its motion then the dtv box and usually comes on that way. It use to always work correctly with no issues but now it is being stubborn. I did swap out the HDMI cable with a new premium certified cable and didn't help.

Should I try a complete microprocessor reset?

What is the procedure for a complete reset on the 7200?

Last edited by hirevn; 07-13-2017 at 12:51 PM.
post #4479 of 5353 Old 07-13-2017, 12:51 PM

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Dolby Vision officially confirmed for the 7200WA !!

Here is from the Denon website:

...Is my AV Receiver compatible to HDR10, Dolby Vision and HLG?
Currently, all our HDR (High Dynamic Range) capable AVRs support HDR10 pass-through.
In detail, HDR10 is compatible to AVR-X540BT, AVR-X1200W, AVR-X2200W, AVR-X3200W, AVR-X4200W, AVR-6200W, AVR-X7200WA, AVR-Xx300W, AVR-Xx300H and AVR-Xx400H.

For the following models, Denon will issue a firmware update to additionally support Dolby Vision and HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) HDR pass-through:

AVR-X1300W, AVR-X2300W, AVR-X3300W, AVR-X4300H, AVR-X6300H, AVR-X7200WA.

All AVR-Xx400H models are supporting Dolby Vision passthrough out of the box. HLG passthrough will be added by later firmware update for these models.
billqs, Johnny_Sokko and hirevn like this.
post #4480 of 5353 Old 07-14-2017, 12:16 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
Liked: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANdood View Post
Amazon is showing me a reduced price of $2399.00 for the AVR-X7200WA today.

Does this portend an inventory flush ahead of a new flagship announcement, or is it just because it has been in my cart/watchlist for more than 3 months?

IOW, is it time to buy, or time to wait?
I was traveling for the last ten days, just got back. Before I left I rush ordered one of these to my house and set it all up and played with it for about a week. So far so good, lots of stuff to still try out. (Kind of a sucky trip, so I was counting the days until I could...)

As luck would have it, I stumbled across your post the night it was made (thanks to free hotel wi-fi and me bringing along an old PC), too late to do anything about it that night except lose sleep and hoping the price would stick, and amazingly the price was still good in the morning, so I was able to price match it at best buy (elite gives me 30 day match and/or return period). So saved some bucks, most welcome that is/was. (The highlight of my trip even, aside from the crash that happened right behind/beside us as we were driving our last few expressway miles.)

It looks like the first amazon purchaser got that deal, as the inventory in the meantime only went down by one, and the price is back to list now.

(In the end I lost my cheap sales tax rate (from when I shipped it home), and my 24 months no interest arrangement in the process, but over $500 savings I'm not going to quibble about that.)

Thanks SANdood. !!!
post #4481 of 5353 Old 07-14-2017, 08:52 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
Liked: 190
Man, I've had the Denon 7200 since release and it's amazing how well it still works with new technology!

JVC RS500, Denon 7200WA, 7.2.4 Atmos/DTSX dedicated Theater. 133" Dalite 1.3 screen. M&K S150 + K7 ear level, 4 Tannoy DC overheads.
post #4482 of 5353 Old 07-16-2017, 10:42 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 309 Post(s)
Liked: 33
I have the 7200WA and I am very pleased with it . The surround and stereo formats on music are so good , (besides the video movie surrounds (Atmos , DTS-X , etc , of course) that I am not powering my separate class A stereo amp /CD hi-end system anymore , or if so , very rarely and only with some jazz cds that I really like in stereo .
Stereo jazz music now , even on quality hi-end equipment , still sounds great , of course , but it lacks something ... like it is missing dimensionality , deep perception and it is much more plain ... I would venture to say that it feels flat , even with great bass ... definitely Denon surrounds have spoiled me big time , lol...
Even Pandora and online music , which is , as everybody knows , crap quality , sounds good enough to enjoy it .
I have quite a few of of soft contemporaneous and smooth jazz cds that in my hi-end cd player when played thru the 7200WA sounds absolutely incredible with surround effects that amaze me every time . I have been able to built up a 9.3.4 Atmos speaker system with hi end speakers and subs , that , along with the Audyssey software from the 7200WA , allows me to take full advantage of all of those surrounds , either movies or music so I am able to enjoy the 7200WA potential in a very satisfying way .
The fact that the 7200WA will be getting the Dolby Vision and HLG updates is real good news so I can keep the receiver up to date .
This is the best bang for the buck receiver ever , and the quality of the sound is second to none .
I am amazed as to the progress that Denon has made in the last 15 years on sound quality and processing power .
On movies , The John Wick II movie (I bought it) has an absolutely incredible Atmos surround ... I don`t go to the movies anymore ... I wait for the movie to get out on Bluray and I buy it .

Last edited by josey88; 07-17-2017 at 08:36 AM.
post #4483 of 5353 Old 07-19-2017, 08:25 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 16
I love my 7200WA. Not quite the punch my Onkyos had but did not want to go with the new Oknyos that have class D. My one beef is I wanted to reassign some of the amps for something but it wanted me to do a whole new setup even though those amps had nothing connected or measured.
post #4484 of 5353 Old 07-19-2017, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_Sokko View Post
I love my 7200WA. Not quite the punch my Onkyos had but did not want to go with the new Oknyos that have class D. My one beef is I wanted to reassign some of the amps for something but it wanted me to do a whole new setup even though those amps had nothing connected or measured.
Not to terribly difficult to SAVE the current configuration to a PC file using the Web Control feature, then configuring the new setup to include running Audyssey again, SAVing that configuration to a PC file under a different name and then if you wanted to return to the previous configuration, you simply have to LOAD it again using Web Control.
Johnny_Sokko likes this.
post #4485 of 5353 Old 07-19-2017, 12:21 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Not to terribly difficult to SAVE the current configuration to a PC file using the Web Control feature, then configuring the new setup to include running Audyssey again, SAVing that configuration to a PC file under a different name and then if you wanted to return to the previous configuration, you simply have to LOAD it again using Web Control.
Thanks! I'll give it a shot.
post #4486 of 5353 Old 07-21-2017, 12:33 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 309 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Talking

I always wanted to have a copy of this classic movie from the sixties " Point Blank" with Lee Marvin and Angie Dickinson and a few days ago I saw it on ebay and it was advertised as Bluray (it looks like some studio decided to remake it in widescreen Bluray , so I ordered it , brand new .
I know it would no be great on sound , just a mono surround or alike , but at least it is in widescreen and the sound... well , hey , it is from 1967 so I`ll deal with it . Hopefully , the 7200WA would add some intensity to the 67 mono surround , lol...
I always liked that movie and it is finally coming to me . It arrives today .. I can`t wait .

Last edited by josey88; 07-21-2017 at 01:50 PM.
post #4487 of 5353 Old 07-26-2017, 10:36 AM

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 8
Hello, I'm choosing between 6300 and 7200wa.
Does 7200wa have or will have Tidal support?
post #4488 of 5353 Old 07-26-2017, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DolbyVision View Post
Hello, I'm choosing between 6300 and 7200wa.
Does 7200wa have or will have Tidal support?
Nope. Only the HEOS models do which would be the 2016 (X4300H/X6300H) and 2017 models.
post #4489 of 5353 Old 07-27-2017, 03:27 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

I had hoped there'd be a relatively cheap way to have the 7200 control my tape deck being powered on when it was selected, and powered off when it was unselected (this was a built-in capability in the 5805). The tape deck only has a mechanical power switch.

My first approach seems to have met with failure, using a trigger-fired a/c outlet. Seems the 12 V DC was correct, but the 150mA that the Denon generates is way out of range of 30mA or under of the device I just tried (and it seems this would also be true for the other similar (more expensive) device I've seen).

The problem with this approach is that the trigger fires when the 7200 is powered up, and unfires when receiver powered down. Disabling everything but the tape deck in the trigger settings made no difference (worked great in the 5805 feature), it's either always on or off regardless of the input selected.

So, looking at other really cheap possibilities... I want to power up my tape deck when I switch to the tape input, and power it back down when I switch to any other input. (I have a Harmony remote to help me out a bit, but I'm thinking options there aren't that cheap.)

Any ideas? (The only one that came to mind with the current solution was to find some way to reduce the 150mA to 30mA or less, but that's way beyond my pay grade, so barring such a thing, looking for something that is in the right range, or is not tied to triggers.)

(The most cheap option is to just power it on by hand, but I came to like having the 5805 take care of it for me. Although I wonder from time to time if it may have had something to do with the 5805's demise, as it was when I was using the tape deck that I first noticed its front left channel wasn't working correctly, and it wasn't just the tape deck that was the case for.)
post #4490 of 5353 Old 07-27-2017, 04:38 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 361 Post(s)
Quoted: 5648 Post(s)
Liked: 5978
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmalczewski View Post
I had hoped there'd be a relatively cheap way to have the 7200 control my tape deck being powered on when it was selected, and powered off when it was unselected (this was a built-in capability in the 5805). The tape deck only has a mechanical power switch.

My first approach seems to have met with failure, using a trigger-fired a/c outlet. Seems the 12 V DC was correct, but the 150mA that the Denon generates is way out of range of 30mA or under of the device I just tried (and it seems this would also be true for the other similar (more expensive) device I've seen).

The problem with this approach is that the trigger fires when the 7200 is powered up, and unfires when receiver powered down. Disabling everything but the tape deck in the trigger settings made no difference (worked great in the 5805 feature), it's either always on or off regardless of the input selected.

So, looking at other really cheap possibilities... I want to power up my tape deck when I switch to the tape input, and power it back down when I switch to any other input. (I have a Harmony remote to help me out a bit, but I'm thinking options there aren't that cheap.)

Any ideas? (The only one that came to mind with the current solution was to find some way to reduce the 150mA to 30mA or less, but that's way beyond my pay grade, so barring such a thing, looking for something that is in the right range, or is not tied to triggers.)

(The most cheap option is to just power it on by hand, but I came to like having the 5805 take care of it for me. Although I wonder from time to time if it may have had something to do with the 5805's demise, as it was when I was using the tape deck that I first noticed its front left channel wasn't working correctly, and it wasn't just the tape deck that was the case for.)
The easiest/cheapest way is to get one of these power extension chords with a master socket and a few slave sockets. You put the X7200WA in the master socket, and when you switch it on, the slave sockets are switched on. When you switch it off, the slave sockets are switched off. These are usually sold to work for computers (master) and peripherals (printers, screen etc) but it works fine with A/V equipment as the X7200WA draws enough power to be detected when switched on/off.

The more sophisticated way is to use iRule and zWave power sockets that you can control through IP with a box, for example MiCasa Verde. That's more expensive, but I use this as I already use iRule to control all my IP/IR equipment. For example, I use such a socket to control a few lights and a NAS that doesn't support WOL.

Good luck!
post #4491 of 5353 Old 07-27-2017, 05:11 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manni01 View Post
The easiest/cheapest way is to get one of these power extension chords with a master socket and a few slave sockets. You put the X7200WA in the master socket, and when you switch it on, the slave sockets are switched on. When you switch it off, the slave sockets are switched off. These are usually sold to work for computers (master) and peripherals (printers, screen etc) but it works fine with A/V equipment as the X7200WA draws enough power to be detected when switched on/off.

The more sophisticated way is to use iRule and zWave power sockets that you can control through IP with a box, for example MiCasa Verde. That's more expensive, but I use this as I already use iRule to control all my IP/IR equipment. For example, I use such a socket to control a few lights and a NAS that doesn't support WOL.

Good luck!
Right now, your first paragraph pretty much matches what I ended up with (but don't want). I only want the tape deck to be powered up when the tape input is selected, and only when the tape input is selected. Otherwise I want it powered off. (When the tape deck is on, it's motor is running (whirrr), and it's also lit up. I'd rather its motor be running only when in use, and the lights I'd just as soon not see either.)

The second option, I'd prefer something that I could integrate with my Harmony relatively easily/cheaply. In fact, I only recently became aware of a wireless remote control option for the tape deck after getting the Harmony earlier this year (the deck is over 30 years old, and at the time it had an optional wired remote, which I took a pass on). And it turned out to be pretty easy to get that working, and now I can remote control everything on the tape deck, except for the power... even from a different room.

(Back to ebay to try and remember what it was I was looking at before I came upon the trigger-based solutions, although it might have just been another one... Oh yeah, it was a infrared wireless remote control outlet switch socket... really cheap too.)

Last edited by fmalczewski; 07-27-2017 at 10:14 PM.
post #4492 of 5353 Old 07-28-2017, 03:26 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1446 Post(s)
Liked: 769
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmalczewski View Post
Right now, your first paragraph pretty much matches what I ended up with (but don't want). I only want the tape deck to be powered up when the tape input is selected, and only when the tape input is selected. Otherwise I want it powered off. (When the tape deck is on, it's motor is running (whirrr), and it's also lit up. I'd rather its motor be running only when in use, and the lights I'd just as soon not see either.)

The second option, I'd prefer something that I could integrate with my Harmony relatively easily/cheaply. In fact, I only recently became aware of a wireless remote control option for the tape deck after getting the Harmony earlier this year (the deck is over 30 years old, and at the time it had an optional wired remote, which I took a pass on). And it turned out to be pretty easy to get that working, and now I can remote control everything on the tape deck, except for the power... even from a different room.

(Back to ebay to try and remember what it was I was looking at before I came upon the trigger-based solutions, although it might have just been another one... Oh yeah, it was a infrared wireless remote control outlet switch socket... really cheap too.)
If you find a remote trigger outlet that works, let us know. I have cooling fans I want to turn on with my receiver and I also have a remote trigger outlet but could never get it to work with the Denon. I ended up going with a CyberPower triggered outlet and it works great. Hopefully you can find a triggered outlet that works with Denon that triggers when you switch to the tape deck input.
post #4493 of 5353 Old 07-28-2017, 03:48 PM

Mentioned: 630 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3917 Post(s)
Liked: 3730
Somebody please remind me if you want to just use the Denon x7200wa's internal amplifier for the four ceiling speaker and use an external 7 channel amp for the base speakers -- is there a specific amp assign setting? Or is just choose 11.1 channel custom and fronts are assigned pre-amp only. I knew this at one point, but can't remember, don't see the option in the manual -- but I somehow I thought I recalled this being an option...

Archaea's 9.12.4 Home Theater Room
(13) JBL CBT 70j-1 | Denon x7200wa | Sherbourn PA 7-350 amplifier | (8) Ultimax 18" sealed subwoofers | (4) iNuke DSP 6000 amplifiers | (4) MB Quart 12" subwoofers mounted direct mounted to Berkline theater chairs BOSS style | Epson 5040UB Projector | Jamestown 144" acoustic transparent 2.35:1 screen w/ Seymour XD fabric
post #4494 of 5353 Old 07-29-2017, 04:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
Somebody please remind me if you want to just use the Denon x7200wa's internal amplifier for the four ceiling speaker and use an external 7 channel amp for the base speakers -- is there a specific amp assign setting? Or is just choose 11.1 channel custom and fronts are assigned pre-amp only. I knew this at one point, but can't remember, don't see the option in the manual -- but I somehow I thought I recalled this being an option...
Correct.
post #4495 of 5353 Old 07-29-2017, 06:54 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 289 Post(s)
Liked: 181
The preamp outputs are "live" all the time, so just chose the amp setup, which comes closest to your chosen setup and feed the external amps in use by the preamp outputs. You may even parallel some channels by using both, the internal power amps and the pre amp outputs...
Audyssey doesn't care either, it just listens for its test signal during measurements. As long as something is playing it will correct and use that channel.

Last edited by gurkey; 07-29-2017 at 07:09 AM.
post #4496 of 5353 Old 07-29-2017, 01:21 PM

Speaker volume control

On the Denon S720 is there a way to control the volume of individual speakers from the remote control without having to go into the setup menu?
post #4497 of 5353 Old 07-29-2017, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben12345 View Post
On the Denon S720 is there a way to control the volume of individual speakers from the remote control without having to go into the setup menu?
Oops! Wrong thread. This is for the "flagship" X7200W/A. Please repost in the 2016 Denon AVR Owner's thread -->

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-rec...hread-faq.html
post #4498 of 5353 Old 07-29-2017, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Oops! Wrong thread. This is for the "flagship" X7200W/A. Please repost in the 2016 Denon AVR Owner's thread -->

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-rec...hread-faq.html
Sorry about that. Thanks.
post #4499 of 5353 Old 07-30-2017, 10:36 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 2108 Post(s)
Liked: 2388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamliner View Post
If you find a remote trigger outlet that works, let us know. I have cooling fans I want to turn on with my receiver and I also have a remote trigger outlet but could never get it to work with the Denon. I ended up going with a CyberPower triggered outlet and it works great. Hopefully you can find a triggered outlet that works with Denon that triggers when you switch to the tape deck input.

The mini-jack 12vdc triggers 1/2 work fine on the 7200WA. I have a Parasound Z-breeze sitting right on top and works perfectly (you just have to turn them "On" in the menu and you must use mono cables).

Kevin

You only live once, but if you live it right, once is enough.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

==> Our 4K/3D Immersive Theater
post #4500 of 5353 Old 07-30-2017, 10:44 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1446 Post(s)
Liked: 769
Quote:
Originally Posted by krichter1 View Post
The mini-jack 12vdc triggers 1/2 work fine on the 7200WA. I have a Parasound Z-breeze sitting right on top and works perfectly (you just have to turn them "On" in the menu and you must use mono cables).
The triggers on the receiver works fine, finding a remote trigger outlet is harder.

My triggered outlet device has Phoenix connectors (not 1/8th inch) so I could never get it to work despite multiple wiring attempts.

I'd really like to find a remote trigger outlet device that uses an 1/8th inch connector. Just a simple outlet plug that can be triggered with an 1/8th connector is all I want.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
AVR-X7200W

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page