Denon AVR-X7200W 9.2/11.2ch 2014/2015 Receiver Details- - Page 168 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 4808Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #5011 of 5351 Old 07-11-2018, 09:13 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
Industry Insider
 
Cleveland Plasma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 24,364
Mentioned: 80 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6574 Post(s)
Liked: 6573
Cleveland Plasma is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #5012 of 5351 Old 07-11-2018, 11:42 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
jdsmoothie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 83,693
Mentioned: 729 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22402 Post(s)
Liked: 12187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Lightfoot View Post
I've installed that app, and will try it later. Thanks again.
Ensure you are using the newer "2016 Denon AVR Remote" app.
jdsmoothie is offline  
post #5013 of 5351 Old 07-11-2018, 11:51 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Gary Lightfoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: UK
Posts: 6,434
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1302 Post(s)
Liked: 1054
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie View Post
Ensure you are using the newer "2016 Denon AVR Remote" app.
That's the one that I got, version 2.4.0. It can be confusing when there's more than one app with a similar description, but good to get conformation from here which one is the right one.

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmalloc
Who says Cameron is "right" and why do we care about him so much - lol!

I trust Gary Lightfoot more than James Cameron.
Gary Lightfoot is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #5014 of 5351 Old 08-15-2018, 09:27 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
kkpro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,245
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
Liked: 92
I am having a small issue with the display over hdmi. It is connected to a Sony XBR75X940E via HDMI cabling. The cable is ultra certified and plays 4K flawlessly. The issue is if I am listening to Pandora or anything that uses the display, the tv continues to flash. I have nothing else hooked up to the other output. I have swapped cables just because I had more than 1. Issue still stands. Anyone else having this issue? I am guessing because any of the other devices all play excellent through the receiver. I have the receiver on pass through mode.
kkpro is offline  
post #5015 of 5351 Old 08-15-2018, 11:53 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
jdsmoothie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 83,693
Mentioned: 729 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22402 Post(s)
Liked: 12187
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkpro View Post
I am having a small issue with the display over hdmi. It is connected to a Sony XBR75X940E via HDMI cabling. The cable is ultra certified and plays 4K flawlessly. The issue is if I am listening to Pandora or anything that uses the display, the tv continues to flash. I have nothing else hooked up to the other output. I have swapped cables just because I had more than 1. Issue still stands. Anyone else having this issue? I am guessing because any of the other devices all play excellent through the receiver. I have the receiver on pass through mode.
Try "Premium" certified HDMI cables.

https://www.hdmi.org/manufacturer/pr...e/faq.aspx#156
bigguyca likes this.
jdsmoothie is offline  
post #5016 of 5351 Old 08-16-2018, 08:32 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
kkpro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,245
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
Liked: 92
The cables I have are passing 4K movies along with Oppo's home menu that is supposedly 18GPS without an issue. I don't believe it is the cable. I have tried 2. I am trying to figure out whether it is the tv or the receiver. What is the output of the receiver when one is using the internal Pandora?
kkpro is offline  
post #5017 of 5351 Old 08-16-2018, 09:09 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Selden Ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: upstate NY
Posts: 14,826
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4808 Post(s)
Liked: 2848
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkpro View Post
The cables I have are passing 4K movies along with Oppo's home menu that is supposedly 18GPS without an issue. I don't believe it is the cable. I have tried 2. I am trying to figure out whether it is the tv or the receiver. What is the output of the receiver when one is using the internal Pandora?
You might try enabling the receiver's i/p scaler, just to see if it helps.

Selden

Marantz SR7009 avr + MM9000 amp --> Atmos 7.1.4
Fronts=NHT 2.9+AC2, FH+TM=DefTech PM1000, LCR+TM amped
Selden Ball is offline  
post #5018 of 5351 Old 08-16-2018, 09:20 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
kkpro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,245
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
Liked: 92
I may try that thanks.
kkpro is offline  
post #5019 of 5351 Old 08-16-2018, 09:20 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
jdsmoothie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 83,693
Mentioned: 729 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22402 Post(s)
Liked: 12187
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkpro View Post
The cables I have are passing 4K movies along with Oppo's home menu that is supposedly 18GPS without an issue. I don't believe it is the cable. I have tried 2. I am trying to figure out whether it is the tv or the receiver. What is the output of the receiver when one is using the internal Pandora?
Your TV should be able to identify the incoming video resolution.
jdsmoothie is offline  
post #5020 of 5351 Old 08-16-2018, 10:10 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
snpanago's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,381
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
Liked: 692
@jdsmoothie , don't mean to sound greedy as I'm deliriously happy that the 2014 x7200wa was provided with the Dolby Vision firmware upgrade. Is there any possibility that Denon will offer an HLG firmware update for this AVR as well in the future?
snpanago is offline  
post #5021 of 5351 Old 08-16-2018, 10:10 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
jdsmoothie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 83,693
Mentioned: 729 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22402 Post(s)
Liked: 12187
Quote:
Originally Posted by snpanago View Post
@jdsmoothie , don't mean to sound greedy as I'm deliriously happy that the 2014 x7200wa was provided with the Dolby Vision firmware upgrade. Is there any possibility that Denon will offer an HLG firmware update for this AVR as well in the future?
AFAIK, yes.
kee68 likes this.
jdsmoothie is offline  
post #5022 of 5351 Old 08-16-2018, 10:25 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
snpanago's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,381
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
Liked: 692
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie View Post
AFAIK, yes.
Thank you! I continue to be impressed with the quality and support that Denon provides to their products and customers. This flagship receiver continues to be as future proof as I can foresee, save HDMI 2.1.
Archaea likes this.
snpanago is offline  
post #5023 of 5351 Old 08-16-2018, 02:02 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
fmalczewski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 1,358
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
Liked: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie View Post
AFAIK, yes.
Thought I'd read a ways back we were done with firmware updates. But, if not, any ballpark on when the next one will happen?
fmalczewski is online now  
post #5024 of 5351 Old 08-16-2018, 02:03 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
jdsmoothie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 83,693
Mentioned: 729 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22402 Post(s)
Liked: 12187
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmalczewski View Post
Thought I'd read a ways back we were done with firmware updates. But, if not, any ballpark on when the next one will happen?
Nope.
jdsmoothie is offline  
post #5025 of 5351 Old 09-01-2018, 01:15 PM
Member
 
MTfromLV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 34
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 11
7200WA upgrade

Hi everyone.. Havnt been around for quite a while. I have a Denon 5803 and am looking to upgrade to the 7200WA since the price is right. My question is, is there a firmware upgrade for Dolby Vision for the 7200wa or not? I got a hold of Denon and they said NO, but a few posts back mentioned that there was one released. I’m just confused cause I’ve got answers both ways. Thought I’d come to the experts. I know I can get a straight answer here before I buy. Thanks to everyone, and sorry if I’m bringing up an old subject.
Mike
MTfromLV is offline  
post #5026 of 5351 Old 09-01-2018, 02:02 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
sikclown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 2,594
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1681 Post(s)
Liked: 832
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTfromLV View Post
Hi everyone.. Havnt been around for quite a while. I have a Denon 5803 and am looking to upgrade to the 7200WA since the price is right. My question is, is there a firmware upgrade for Dolby Vision for the 7200wa or not? I got a hold of Denon and they said NO, but a few posts back mentioned that there was one released. I’m just confused cause I’ve got answers both ways. Thought I’d come to the experts. I know I can get a straight answer here before I buy. Thanks to everyone, and sorry if I’m bringing up an old subject.
Mike
Yup. My x7200wa received a firmware update awhile back for Dolby Vision. I have an Apple 4k and an Oppo 203 running through it to my LG C7 and Dolby Vision works perfectly. Of course there is no DV update for the original X7200W which is the WA without the upgraded HDMI board

LG OLED 65C7P, Denon AVR-X7200WA, Apple 4K, Oppo UDP-203, PS4, Xbox One X
Nvidia Sheild Pro, HTPC, (2) Klipsch RF-82IIs, (4)RS-52IIs,, (1)RP-450CA,
(4) RP-140SA, SVS PB12-Plus, Emotiva XPA-100, XPA-200, Emotiva A-700
LG OLED 55C8PUA, Denon x4400h, Apple TV 4K, Panasonic DP-UB820,
Nvidia Shield, Klipsch G-42,(2) R-3650-W-II,(4) RSL-C34E, SVS SB-1000, UPA-200
sikclown is offline  
post #5027 of 5351 Old 09-01-2018, 02:31 PM
Member
 
MTfromLV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 34
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by sikclown View Post
Yup. My x7200wa received a firmware update awhile back for Dolby Vision. I have an Apple 4k and an Oppo 203 running through it to my LG C7 and Dolby Vision works perfectly. Of course there is no DV update for the original X7200W which is the WA without the upgraded HDMI board
Thank you so much for your reply. I too have an Apply 4K, but my oppo is the older 105D. If I buy a replacement receiver, I just didn’t want it too far out of date, and the price is so good for the 7200WA right now. Just having HDMI hook ups is a step forward for me. Thanks again for your help.
sikclown likes this.
MTfromLV is offline  
post #5028 of 5351 Old 09-03-2018, 06:04 PM
Member
 
MTfromLV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 34
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Denon 7200WA audio inputs

I am buying a Denon 7200wa receiver to replace my ageing 5803. I have an oppo 105D as my blu ray player and SACD player. Can I switch audio inputs on the Denon from the 7.1 analog inputs for SACD to audio from the HDMI inputs for blu ray disks ? I hope that made sense . I didn’t know how else to word it. I just want to play my SACD’s through the analog 7.1 inputs, and blu ray disks through HDMI. Can I switch audio inputs back and forth, or is there a better way to hook the oppo to the Denon? Thanks for any advise you could give me.....And don’t laugh too hard over my question.
MT
MTfromLV is offline  
post #5029 of 5351 Old 09-04-2018, 03:01 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
jdsmoothie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 83,693
Mentioned: 729 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22402 Post(s)
Liked: 12187
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTfromLV View Post
I am buying a Denon 7200wa receiver to replace my ageing 5803. I have an oppo 105D as my blu ray player and SACD player. Can I switch audio inputs on the Denon from the 7.1 analog inputs for SACD to audio from the HDMI inputs for blu ray disks ? I hope that made sense . I didn’t know how else to word it. I just want to play my SACD’s through the analog 7.1 inputs, and blu ray disks through HDMI. Can I switch audio inputs back and forth, or is there a better way to hook the oppo to the Denon? Thanks for any advise you could give me.....And don’t laugh too hard over my question.
MT
Yes. Simply assign the HDMI (audio + video) and multi analog inputs (audio only) to different source names, otherwise, if you want video with the SACD, use the same source name for both inputs and when playing an SACD, change the <INPUT MODE> to "7.1 CH In."
jdsmoothie is offline  
post #5030 of 5351 Old 09-07-2018, 11:15 AM
Senior Member
 
josey88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Port st Lucie , Florida
Posts: 398
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Well, I am (back to the past) having problems loggin on to Pandora on my 7200 WA . Same exact thing as last year or the year before : it shows the log in page , then says wait … that is it . I can access online music stations , etc , so it is not the internet , just only Pandora .
So, how are we going to solve this annoying thing and when ? Does anybody knows about this ? JD do you have any input from Denon on it ? Thanks
Archaea likes this.
josey88 is offline  
post #5031 of 5351 Old 09-07-2018, 11:30 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
fmalczewski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 1,358
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
Liked: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by josey88 View Post
Well, I am (back to the past) having problems loggin on to Pandora on my 7200 WA . Same exact thing as last year or the year before : it shows the log in page , then says wait … that is it . I can access online music stations , etc , so it is not the internet , just only Pandora .
So, how are we going to solve this annoying thing and when ? Does anybody knows about this ? JD do you have any input from Denon on it ? Thanks
A post over on the 2014 denons thread indicated that there should be a firmware update some time this month to handle that for these receivers.


link
fmalczewski is online now  
post #5032 of 5351 Old 09-07-2018, 11:58 AM
Senior Member
 
josey88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Port st Lucie , Florida
Posts: 398
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmalczewski View Post
A post over on the 2014 denons thread indicated that there should be a firmware update some time this month to handle that for these receivers.


link
That is great news , Thanks . It doesn`t specify the day but it says September , so I am getting closer., lol... Thanks again .
josey88 is offline  
post #5033 of 5351 Old 09-07-2018, 01:19 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
jdsmoothie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 83,693
Mentioned: 729 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22402 Post(s)
Liked: 12187
Quote:
Originally Posted by josey88 View Post
Well, I am (back to the past) having problems loggin on to Pandora on my 7200 WA . Same exact thing as last year or the year before : it shows the log in page , then says wait … that is it . I can access online music stations , etc , so it is not the internet , just only Pandora .
So, how are we going to solve this annoying thing and when ? Does anybody knows about this ? JD do you have any input from Denon on it ? Thanks
I posted the below in the other X7200WA thread and forgot about this one ...

Recent Pandora outage fix schedule --> https://denon.custhelp.com/app/answe...75Mv8v~zj~PP~m
Archaea likes this.
jdsmoothie is offline  
post #5034 of 5351 Old 09-18-2018, 12:27 PM
Senior Member
 
josey88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Port st Lucie , Florida
Posts: 398
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie View Post
I posted the below in the other X7200WA thread and forgot about this one ...

Recent Pandora outage fix schedule --> https://denon.custhelp.com/app/answe...75Mv8v~zj~PP~m
Well, it is September the 18th and so far , no update fix by Denon . I hope it would be between the 18th (today) and the 30th .
josey88 is offline  
post #5035 of 5351 Old 09-18-2018, 04:01 PM
Member
 
kee68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Wonder Lake,
Posts: 181
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie View Post
AFAIK, yes.
@jdsmoothie , don't mean to sound greedy as I'm deliriously happy that the 2014 x7200wa was provided with the Dolby Vision firmware upgrade. Is there any possibility that Denon will offer an HLG firmware update for this AVR as well in the future? AFAIK, yes.



JD will the x7200wa have most of the upgrades to play the new Codec's except the newest IMAX Enhanced ? If so even though I bought the x8500H from you I will keep the 7200 that has never been plugged in and keep from losing my shirt on it to use on a my Sony 940D and get the Sony Z9F for the 8500. I had a accident with the delivery of the 8500 I will tell you on the proper thread. Thx
kee68 is offline  
post #5036 of 5351 Old 09-18-2018, 09:11 PM
Member
 
Robert Saccone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Long Island
Posts: 36
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I am looking to pickup a 4K Apple TV now that it has been updated to support Dolby Atmos. However from what I read, it supports Atmos using Dolby MAT format which I read isn't support by some older AVRs. Does the 7200WA support Dolby MAT?
Robert Saccone is offline  
post #5037 of 5351 Old 09-18-2018, 10:17 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
snpanago's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,381
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
Liked: 692
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Saccone View Post
I am looking to pickup a 4K Apple TV now that it has been updated to support Dolby Atmos. However from what I read, it supports Atmos using Dolby MAT format which I read isn't support by some older AVRs. Does the 7200WA support Dolby MAT?
I assume the answer is yes. When playing an iTunes movie with Atmos, my X7200WA reads Dolby Atmos on its front display window.
snpanago is offline  
post #5038 of 5351 Old 09-19-2018, 10:10 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
jdsmoothie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 83,693
Mentioned: 729 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22402 Post(s)
Liked: 12187
Quote:
Originally Posted by kee68 View Post
@jdsmoothie , don't mean to sound greedy as I'm deliriously happy that the 2014 x7200wa was provided with the Dolby Vision firmware upgrade. Is there any possibility that Denon will offer an HLG firmware update for this AVR as well in the future? AFAIK, yes.



JD will the x7200wa have most of the upgrades to play the new Codec's except the newest IMAX Enhanced ? If so even though I bought the x8500H from you I will keep the 7200 that has never been plugged in and keep from losing my shirt on it to use on a my Sony 940D and get the Sony Z9F for the 8500. I had a accident with the delivery of the 8500 I will tell you on the proper thread. Thx
Yes, all except DTS Virtual:X and IMAX Enhanced DTS.
jdsmoothie is offline  
post #5039 of 5351 Old 09-22-2018, 05:48 PM
Member
 
DrGerm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 46
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Question Denon AVR-X7200WA Front HDMI "No Signal"

Hello,

I feel like there should be an easy answer to this, but I swear I've worked on this and been searching awhile and can't figure it out.

I have a Denon AVR-X7200WA. The Inputs are set to default as I confirmed in the online owners manual under Setup->Inputs->Input Assign. Which assigns AUX 1 to "Front" under HDMI, Analog, and Video.

When I plug something in via HDMI on the FRONT panel, and choose AUX 1, it is not working. No audio and no sound. I gives the "No Signal" message. Of note, when I turn the device on and off, it goes between the DENON screen and No Signal screen, which makes me think the receiver is detecting 'something'.

I've turned things on and off multiple times. I've tried 3 different cables. The device works as intended when plugged into a different HDMI source on this receiver. The device works on a different receiver. Nothing is assigned to 7 under HDMI. I chose a different input (DVD) and assigned it to FRONT, selected DVD, and still no signal.

Is there something that I should be thinking of?

Thanks!

Denon AVRX7200WA
7.2.2 [SVS Ultra + PB-13 Ultra + Prime Elevation]
Samsung UN85JU7100

"As you know, you build a home theater in the room your wife gives you, not in the room you might want or wish to have at a later time"

Last edited by DrGerm; 09-22-2018 at 06:11 PM.
DrGerm is offline  
post #5040 of 5351 Old 09-23-2018, 06:04 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Selden Ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: upstate NY
Posts: 14,826
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4808 Post(s)
Liked: 2848
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrGerm View Post
Is there something that I should be thinking of?

Thanks!
Exactly what device are you plugging into it?

If it's a 4K UHD device, your symptoms are consistent with you having a 2014 AVR-X7200W which was later upgraded to an A by having its main HDMI board replaced. Unlike the 2015 AVR-X7200WA shipped from the manufacturer, that HDMI upgrade process did not upgrade the front HDMI port to support HDCP V2.2. Only the rear ports can support modern 4K UHD devices.

Edited to add: if you need to use the front port because of its convenience, a workaround would be to get a short male-to-female HDMI extension cable that you run under the receiver from the back panel so it sticks out in front of it.
DrGerm likes this.

Selden

Marantz SR7009 avr + MM9000 amp --> Atmos 7.1.4
Fronts=NHT 2.9+AC2, FH+TM=DefTech PM1000, LCR+TM amped

Last edited by Selden Ball; 09-23-2018 at 06:30 AM.
Selden Ball is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
AVR-X7200W

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off