Here is the flagship of the range 2014 manufacturer, Marantz SR7009, a superb 11.2 amplifier with an output of 200 Watts into 6 ohms per channel. It has all new with 8 inputs and outputs HDMI 2.0, Wi-Fi, integrated Bluetooth, components audiophile high-end, high-precision master clock, the HDAM modules, a 4K/60 upscaling, a 13.2 preout output a 7.1 analog input, the Audyssey MultEQ XT32 Pro with a new, more precise micro, management of DSD native gapless playback, compatibility with future 3D codecs, etc.. Marantz Announces sound quality much higher than its other amplifiers ...
Marantz SR7009: 11.2 amp, DLNA, MultEQ XT32 Pro, HDMI 2.0, HDAM, ISF, AirPlay
SR7009 Marantz, flagship model of the range 2014 11 manufacturer embeds discrete power amplifiers with advertised power 200 watts into 6 ohms. It obviously supports all HD audio formats like DTS-HD, TrueHD and Prologic IIz offers modes, DTS-Neo: X, Audyssey DSX and MultiCh Stereo. As Denon and Pioneer, this model will be updated soon to manage new 3D audio codecs (everyone understood what it was, but the names of these codecs is embargoed).
This amp would have a rigorous construction with high precision master clock, internal dampers against interference and vibrations, HDAM modules (Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Module) circuit and Curent Feedback, high quality PDO MOSFET transistor, a DAC 192 / 24 and three 32-bit DSP, a lot of copper to assemble the elements, modules and components, connectors and screws. It is obviously the Audyssey automatic calibration MulEQ XT32 Audyssey Pro compatible derivatives Audyssey LFC Pro, Dynamic EQ and Dynamic Volume. with a more precise micro before. It also embeds a linear power supply with toroidal transformer.
This amp includes, too, a video scaler ADV8003 (upscaling 1080p Ultra HD), but here the upscaling UHD is possible until 60 im / s and offers configurable video postprocessing (sharpening and reducing noise). Finally, another novelty, we can now calibrate the signal through the ISF certification, rarely useful on an amp, but interesting for the limited color settings broadcasters.
This model manages the DSD Super Audio CD with native filter the DSD. Its connectivity is complete with ultra high quality connectors, and (on rare models that porix nowadays) 7.1 analog input with Pure Audio Mode therefore not (re) scanned. There is also a 13.2 PREOUT, 8 inputs (have a front) and 2 HDMI 2.0 compatible ARC, CEC, Deep Color, 3D and Ultra HD 1080/24p (Passthrough 2160p/60 and 2160p/24 upscaling, 30, 50 im and 60 / s). There are also 2 inputs Coaxial, 2 Optical, 2 inputs / 1 output YUV, 2 inputs / 1 output Composite, 4 RCA stereo, FM / AM antenna, Ethernet and USB, RS-232C ports, and 11 pairs of terminals including six assignable . And so, the little novelty in 2014, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth integrated through two antennas placed behind.
The network support is present with access to radios, multimedia and a little more sophisticated management than last year with the ability to play MP3, WMA, AAC, ALAC, FLAC 192 kHz / 24 bit DSD64 and 128 and AIFF via USB and streaming from a NAS, PC or MAC (UPnP) with management Gapless playback. It offers Windows 7 and 8 compatibility, access to vTuner, Spotify and Flickr Connect, and especially AirPlay to stream music and audio from movies from your PC, tablet or iPad iPhone. We can even connect its USB port directly to iDevices to play music (no composite to display photos or videos). Also note that a new Marantz Remote app App will be available there as well more advanced than before.
Technical characteristics of the Marantz SR7009:
- 11.2 amplifier compatible 3D and 4K
- 11 channels of discrete amplification:
- 11 x 200W (6ohm, 1kHz, 1% THD, 1ch driven)
- 11 x 165W (6ohm, 1kHz, 0.7% THD, 2ch driven)
- 11 x 125W (8ohm, 20Hz-20kHz, THD 0.08%)
- DTS HD Master, DTS 5.1, DTS ES, DTS 96/24, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital EX, Dolby Pro - Logic IIz, All Stereo, Auddysey DSX, DTS-NEO-X 11.2, and future 3D audio codecs
- MDAX2: improving lossy compressed audio streams
- 8 HDMI 2.0 and HDMI 2.0 inputs 3: ARC, Zone 2, 3D, Deep Color, xvColor, 1080/24p, CEC, & 4K Quad HD - -- Passthrough (2160p/60 4:4:4 and 10-bit, or 2160p / 24 and 12 bit 4:4:4)
- Pure Color: UHD 12-bit 4:4:4 and 24p (4:4:4 10-bit and 60 im / s)
- Sources 3/3 areas: ability to stream different connected via HDMI HDMI HDMI out + Zone 2 sources
- Compatible Remote Marantz bus
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32 (Audyssey Pro compatible), Dynamic Volume, Dynamic EQ, and CFL Pro
- New micro more accurate calibration
- HDMI Standby Pass through consistent 4K/60
- Video processor V8003 Analog Device AD: 1080p upscaling & Ultra HD 2160p/60, post-video processing customizable ISF Certification &
- Build quality and audio revised upwards
- High precision clock master, shocks and shield against interference
- 3 32-bit DSP, DAC 192/24, HDAM modules, circuit against current feedback
- Linear power supply with toroidal transformer and MOSFET transistor
- DLNA, AirPlay, Windows 7 and 8, UPnP
- With graphic OSD Setup Wizard HDMI output 1
- Management of DSD
- USB & UPnP: 192 khz FLAC, DSD128, AIFF, WAV 96 kHz, WMA, MP3, AAC, ALAC and Gapless playback
- DLNA 1.5: Network Streaming, Automatic Update, vTuner Internet Radio, Flickr, Spotify
- Made for iPad / iPod / iPhone: Direct connection via USB, Denon Remote App
- IP / RS232 control Control / network / app control Control
- Pure Audio Mode, and Direct MDAX2
- Wi-Fi and integrated Bluetooth (2 antennas to the rear): codec aptX
- 7.1 analog input and output PREOUT 13.2
- Optimization bass for the front speakers if used without subwoofer
- Front with two buttons (source volume)
- Consumption: 710W
- Programmable remote control with backlit digital display