The official Dolby Atmos thread (home theater version) - Page 497 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 26602Likes

post #14881 of 56552 Old 11-30-2014, 05:46 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundJunky View Post
I'm looking to dive into Atmos and am in need of 4 overhead speakers. I'm leaning toward on-ceiling instead of in-ceiling since I like that I can aim the speaker toward the MLP. Can someone more familiar with Tannoy speakers than I please tell me the difference between these two Di5 speakers?

This one is labeled Di5 (pair)…

http://www.markertek.com/product/tan...ker-pair-black

This one is labeled Di5DC…

http://www.markertek.com/product/tan...ker-each-white

I'm looking for the model without the transformer, which I thought was the Di5DC, but the Di5 is throwing me for a loop. I tried checking the manual on tannoy's website, but I don't see any mention of just a "Di5".
You might want to also take a look at the Definitive Technology AW6500. They go down to 40hz and can handle 200 watts. I picked up 2 pair for a total of $600 CAD (Half price sale). Read the reviews on them. I have them crossed over at 60hz and just finished watching the Expendables 3 at reference level. They sounded great. I didn't hear any strain or distortion.

Last edited by Modern Times; 11-30-2014 at 05:49 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14882 of 56552 Old 11-30-2014, 06:23 PM

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacked View Post
The model to go for is the DI5DC. This has the Dual Concentric drivers and will perform better than the standard DI5. A few on here are using the DI5DC for Atmos speakers, including me.

Dave
Thank you, Dave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbarnes701 View Post
The DC stands for Dual Concentric. You can get the DC with or without the transformer. You don't need the transformer, so the one you want is the Di5 DC.
Excellent. Thank you, sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modern Times View Post
You might want to also take a look at the Definitive Technology AW6500. They go down to 40hz and can handle 200 watts. I picked up 2 pair for a total of $600 CAD (Half price sale). Read the reviews on them. I have them crossed over at 60hz and just finished watching the Expendables 3 at reference level. They sounded great. I didn't hear any strain or distortion.
Any idea on the dispersion specs for that speaker? I ask only because that is what has been drilled into my head after reading thread after thread about Atmos for the past month or so. Despite this being my second dedicated HT, I'm admittedly a novice when it comes to audio. When diving into Atmos I'm using the suggestions of those on this forum that know much more than I, and I do greatly appreciate all of your input. It looks like the Def Tecs go for around $250ea, which would be about $300 more than the tannoys. Hmmm...
post #14883 of 56552 Old 11-30-2014, 06:49 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 2314 Post(s)
Liked: 3173
I would go with the Tannoys - a number of members using them and specs are accurate. Based on my personal experience with Def Tech - their specs are not.

There is no perfect display, quit looking for faults and enjoy

LG OLED 65” B7 and 55” C8
Ascend's with RAAL, Love my PSA v1800 and a 7.2.4 speaker config, Oppo 203 and other stuff
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14884 of 56552 Old 11-30-2014, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundJunky View Post
Thank you, Dave.

Excellent. Thank you, sir.

Any idea on the dispersion specs for that speaker? I ask only because that is what has been drilled into my head after reading thread after thread about Atmos for the past month or so. Despite this being my second dedicated HT, I'm admittedly a novice when it comes to audio. When diving into Atmos I'm using the suggestions of those on this forum that know much more than I, and I do greatly appreciate all of your input. It looks like the Def Tecs go for around $250ea, which would be about $300 more than the tannoys. Hmmm...
I Phoned tech support at definitive technologies and they said it had a very wide dispersion pattern. He said about 90 degrees but I'm not sure if he really knew or just guessed. I think most outdoor speakers do have a wide dispersion pattern. I put one bolt in the center of the included bracket so that they can be tilted up and down and swiveled from left to right for easy aiming to the main listening position. I have seen them at Best Buy website in the states for 200 each I think. you should be able to find them cheaper than $250 each depending on where you live. They have a wide frequency response and were a decent match with my polk audio LSI'M's (frequency response and wattage) speakers. They have a passive radiator in them which allows them to give you deeper base then some of these other ones mentioned in the forum. I like to cross over my speakers lower than some of the other guys do. I think they sound better. I have 4 SVS subs and have experimented with crossing over all of my speakers at 80 Hz and at 60 Hz and at 40 Hz. I like the sound of them best at 60 Hz. My main speakers the polk audio LSiM 707 I have set too large.
post #14885 of 56552 Old 11-30-2014, 07:19 PM

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
Liked: 76
I just took the time to watch the complete you tube acoustics immersive video and found it quite interesting. I have a traditional 5.1 with B&W 803D in a 14X24 room with 2 rows of 3 chairs each. The second row is against the back wall. For the most part its just me when watching movies. I have the 7702 in place and my plan was to add 4 B&W683 in ceiling and perhaps add a pair of B&W DS3 for back rear surrounds and upgrade my side surrounds from older NHT's. After the video I'm wondering if I shouldn't think about some type of front wide speakers. Grimani seemed more enamored with 9.2 rather than 4 in ceiling. I have a quote for the new items and labor but just wondering aloud.
post #14886 of 56552 Old 11-30-2014, 07:20 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Who would you think would know more about Dolby Atmos: Dolby, or Grimani?
Good point!,
post #14887 of 56552 Old 11-30-2014, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smurraybhm View Post
I would go with the Tannoys - a number of members using them and specs are accurate. Based on my personal experience with Def Tech - their specs are not.
I'm curious what your experience was that led you to believe that Def Tech are deceitful with their published specifications?
post #14888 of 56552 Old 11-30-2014, 07:25 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Atmos uses Front Wides. DSU does not.
Of course, you are correct. My bad. I was thinking that for now when there is little Atmos content, most of what I will be listening to will be DSU. When there are alot of Atmos encoded discs, I will add front wides.
post #14889 of 56552 Old 11-30-2014, 07:29 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Liked: 61
After major negotiations with my wife, I finally took the plunge and set up an atmos system. I just purchased two def tech 8060st's for the fronts, Pioneer Elite SC-85 receiver, and def tech A60 modules to go on top of the 8060's, to go with my 8040hd center and def tech in-ceiling rear surrounds, to make a 5.1.2 system.

I would have liked to do 5.1.4, but my wife would not go for listener-level rear surrounds, so I had to leave my in-ceiling rear speakers as surrounds and go with 5.1.2. After setting everything up and running pioneer's room correction, I popped in TF4 and hoped for the best

All I can say I WOW. The sound was incredible, the surround effects seemed so much more clear and accurately placed compared with my previous 5.1 system. The overhead effects were stunning, though like others I didn't feel they were used enough. In fact, I believe TF4 on my home atmos system was the best sound experience I have ever had watching a movie, commercial cinemas included, definitely better than Guardians of the galaxy at my local atmos cinema. I am incredibly happy with my setup even though it is just 5.1.2.

I know the A60 modules have gotten mixed reviews, so I wanted to let people know how happy I am with them. I do have an 8 foot highly reflective ceiling, so it may be that they only work well with that type of ideal situation. Anyway, I can't wait to try the dolby surround upmixer on some non-atmos movies and music.
grtuck likes this.
post #14890 of 56552 Old 11-30-2014, 07:43 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1874 Post(s)
Liked: 605
Expendables 3

I'd be interested in seeing feedback from anyone who has watched this in ATMOS with ceiling speakers. More ATMOS content that transformers. Some good overhead helicopter pans. I'm starting to think ATMOS isn't as much about the overhead stuff as it is about the discreet placement of objects. For some reason the soundtrack sounded very discreet in some scenes to me like the first scene where u meet Antonio banderas with some very discreet bank ground sounds that are actually placed in the fronts and center. Anywhhhoooooo welcome other comments from anyone who has watched the ATMOS mix. Thanks
GGtheater likes this.
post #14891 of 56552 Old 11-30-2014, 07:52 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 250 Post(s)
Quoted: 12675 Post(s)
Liked: 10306
Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Garrett
Slowly working on getting my room converted over from 7.1 to 5.1.4. My .1 is six subs. I have the wire pulled for the Atmos speakers and today I lowered my side surrounds down. I also figured how I am going to mount my JBL 8340's to the ceiling. My JBL Pro speakers are pretty big and heavy at 39.5 pounds. They have four inserts on the back. I took two small pieces of 1/2" x 1/2" channel. Cut the angle four inches wider than the speaker and bolted to the back of the speaker using the inserts. With the angle extending a couple inches wider than the speaker, gives me a way secure the speaker to the ceiling. Next, I have to go up into the attic space above the theater and place wood blocking. Then I just hold the back of the speaker to the ceiling in the correct location and screw through the channel, into the blocking. Hope to finish all of this up by the end of this week and have it ready by the time my AV7702 and XLR cables arrive.

The vertical dispersion of the 8340's are not as wide as recommended, but based on mounting location (35 degrees) and the 15 degree angle built into the speaker, looks to me that they will be fine. Also, since I have six of these already, I am going to try them.

Last edited by Mike Garrett; 11-30-2014 at 08:33 PM.
post #14892 of 56552 Old 11-30-2014, 07:52 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1317 Post(s)
Liked: 1356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modern Times View Post
Like to add your Atmos config to the spreadsheet. Please check the link in my sig and me know your system config based on the spreadsheet.

Thanks

Denon AVR-X6200W, Outlaw Audio 7125 Amp, Oppo UDP-203, Oppo BDP-103, Amazon FTV Stick 4K, Tivo Roamio Pro, Pioneer Elite Andrew Jones Dolby Atmos Enabled EFS-73 Fronts/EBS-73 Surrounds, Chane A2.4 Center, SVS SB-2000 Sub, Panasonic Plasma TH-58PX600
avsforum Members Atmos & Auro Configuration Spreadsheet
I'm just a caveman. Your modern world frightens and confuses me. RIP Phil Hartman
post #14893 of 56552 Old 11-30-2014, 08:09 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Xbox One / Dolby Atmos

I apologize if this question has been answered in this massive thread. I did do a search and didn't come up with anything.

My question is, do streaming movies via Xbox Video on the Xbox One support Dolby Atmos? I noticed the last three movies I watched showed at the end of the credits they are encoded with Dolby Atmos (Guardians of the Galaxy, Transformers: Age of Extinction and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles). My receiver (Onkyo TX-NR1030) supports Dolby Atmos. If the streaming versions of these movies, via the Xbox One: Xbox Video, will work with Dolby Atmos I will have to purchase some speakers that support it as well.

Thank you.

-ResonantEcho

Facebook: www.facebook.com/kevin.l.bass
post #14894 of 56552 Old 11-30-2014, 08:17 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by ResonantEcho View Post
I apologize if this question has been answered in this massive thread. I did do a search and didn't come up with anything.

My question is, do streaming movies via Xbox Video on the Xbox One support Dolby Atmos? I noticed the last three movies I watched showed at the end of the credits they are encoded with Dolby Atmos (Guardians of the Galaxy, Transformers: Age of Extinction and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles). My receiver (Onkyo TX-NR1030) supports Dolby Atmos. If the streaming versions of these movies, via the Xbox One: Xbox Video, will work with Dolby Atmos I will have to purchase some speakers that support it as well.

Thank you.
I don't think streaming will support Atmos (as yet..)
post #14895 of 56552 Old 11-30-2014, 08:23 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfa1 View Post
After major negotiations with my wife, I finally took the plunge and set up an atmos system. I just purchased two def tech 8060st's for the fronts, Pioneer Elite SC-85 receiver, and def tech A60 modules to go on top of the 8060's, to go with my 8040hd center and def tech in-ceiling rear surrounds, to make a 5.1.2 system.

I would have liked to do 5.1.4, but my wife would not go for listener-level rear surrounds, so I had to leave my in-ceiling rear speakers as surrounds and go with 5.1.2. After setting everything up and running pioneer's room correction, I popped in TF4 and hoped for the best

All I can say I WOW. The sound was incredible, the surround effects seemed so much more clear and accurately placed compared with my previous 5.1 system. The overhead effects were stunning, though like others I didn't feel they were used enough. In fact, I believe TF4 on my home atmos system was the best sound experience I have ever had watching a movie, commercial cinemas included, definitely better than Guardians of the galaxy at my local atmos cinema. I am incredibly happy with my setup even though it is just 5.1.2.

I know the A60 modules have gotten mixed reviews, so I wanted to let people know how happy I am with them. I do have an 8 foot highly reflective ceiling, so it may be that they only work well with that type of ideal situation. Anyway, I can't wait to try the dolby surround upmixer on some non-atmos movies and music.
I added you to the Atmos Config spreadsheet. See my sig for the link.

Denon AVR-X6200W, Outlaw Audio 7125 Amp, Oppo UDP-203, Oppo BDP-103, Amazon FTV Stick 4K, Tivo Roamio Pro, Pioneer Elite Andrew Jones Dolby Atmos Enabled EFS-73 Fronts/EBS-73 Surrounds, Chane A2.4 Center, SVS SB-2000 Sub, Panasonic Plasma TH-58PX600
I'm just a caveman. Your modern world frightens and confuses me. RIP Phil Hartman
post #14896 of 56552 Old 11-30-2014, 08:30 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaranddeeman View Post
I don't think streaming will support Atmos (as yet..)
Thanks, aaranddeeman. I guess I'll need to purchase actual Blu-rays if I want to see what Dolby Atmos is all about. Well, at least until the Xbox One catches up.

-ResonantEcho

Facebook: www.facebook.com/kevin.l.bass
post #14897 of 56552 Old 11-30-2014, 08:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 677
I guess this may be a similar situation for those w/o in-wall LCR speakers.
Just wondering if you have mounted center on top of your screen, would that affect the Atmos sound stage in any way.
Should the center be mounted below the screen to avoid that issue?
post #14898 of 56552 Old 11-30-2014, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokishin View Post
Like to add your Atmos config to the spreadsheet. Please check the link in my sig and me know your system config based on the spreadsheet.

Thanks
Done... I sent you a message.

Thanks
post #14899 of 56552 Old 11-30-2014, 08:57 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1755 Post(s)
Liked: 1090
Quote:
I added you to the Atmos Config spreadsheet. See my sig for the link.
hi kokishin could you fix my vset up my tx-nr1030 should be FH / TM
sorry about that thanks as always

Living Room Sam. UN65KS8000 / 2017 Roku Ultra / Onkyo TX-RZ920 7.2.4 / M-5010 Amp. /Sam. UBD-M8500 Blu-Ray Player.
DEN TCL 65R617 65-Inch 4K Ultra / Onkyo TX-RZ730 5.2.4 / Philips 4K UHD Dolby Vision Player (P7502) BEDROOM Sam. 55JS8500 / 2016 Roku Ultra / LG UP870 3D Ultra High Definition Blu-Ray 4K Player
post #14900 of 56552 Old 11-30-2014, 09:00 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bargervais View Post
hi kokishin could you fix my vset up my tx-nr1030 should be FH / TM
sorry about that thanks as always
Are your FHs wall mounted and your TM in-ceiling?

post #14901 of 56552 Old 11-30-2014, 09:04 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Are your FHs wall mounted and your TM in-ceiling?
sorry yes and yes

Living Room Sam. UN65KS8000 / 2017 Roku Ultra / Onkyo TX-RZ920 7.2.4 / M-5010 Amp. /Sam. UBD-M8500 Blu-Ray Player.
DEN TCL 65R617 65-Inch 4K Ultra / Onkyo TX-RZ730 5.2.4 / Philips 4K UHD Dolby Vision Player (P7502) BEDROOM Sam. 55JS8500 / 2016 Roku Ultra / LG UP870 3D Ultra High Definition Blu-Ray 4K Player
post #14902 of 56552 Old 11-30-2014, 09:31 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

I watched Bourne identity tonight in DSU was very impressive I continue to be amazed.

post #14903 of 56552 Old 11-30-2014, 09:47 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 564 Post(s)
Liked: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aras_Volodka View Post
Did you see the new Star Wars teaser? (I was blown away by that) The robot in that looked CGI but very well done CGI... as a frame of reference. The Falcon CGI I wasn't as impressed with... but it still looked pretty good.

I know this is a weird thing to complain about but I didn't like their eyes either... like how machine parts were used as eyelids. I know they were trying to express emotion on the faces so perhaps there was no way around that... I just like the eyes of the 80's bots better.

I have a high tolerance for slow paced films... being a fan of "my dinner with Andre", "the thin red line", etc. I think it depends on your area of interest... if you like outer space travel I don't think it's slow paced. I was lost in the film the whole time so I wasn't bothered by the length or pace at all.

There was some wasted space in the film (pun intended I guess). It's just gorgeous to look at on the 70mm projection if you guys have that in the UK? Highly recommended... it might not compare with the visual fidelity of your theater but the huge screen size is what makes it look great.
Quote:
Is that region-free for Bluray? I had to open mine up and surgically graft in a part I bought off eBay to make my Oppo 93 region free for Bluray.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfa1 View Post

Why do you have the A60's if you already have ceiling speakers in a 5.1.2 set-up, the a60's act in place of ceiling speakers, but you have them already and the 5.1.2 only accountsfor 2 ceiling speaker?
post #14904 of 56552 Old 11-30-2014, 09:59 PM

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by AV Science Sales 5 View Post
Slowly working on getting my room converted over from 7.1 to 5.1.4. My .1 is six subs. I have the wire pulled for the Atmos speakers and today I lowered my side surrounds down. I also figured how I am going to mount my JBL 8340's to the ceiling. My JBL Pro speakers are pretty big and heavy at 39.5 pounds. They have four inserts on the back. I took two small pieces of 1/2" x 1/2" channel. Cut the angle four inches wider than the speaker and bolted to the back of the speaker using the inserts. With the angle extending a couple inches wider than the speaker, gives me a way secure the speaker to the ceiling. Next, I have to go up into the attic space above the theater and place wood blocking. Then I just hold the back of the speaker to the ceiling in the correct location and screw through the channel, into the blocking. Hope to finish all of this up by the end of this week and have it ready by the time my AV7702 and XLR cables arrive.

The vertical dispersion of the 8340's are not as wide as recommended, but based on mounting location (35 degrees) and the 15 degree angle built into the speaker, looks to me that they will be fine. Also, since I have six of these already, I am going to try them.

I'd be curious to hear how it sounds for you. I went from 7.1 to 5.1.4 initially but ended up with 7.1.2. I didn't like the way my setup sounded without back rears so I found myself prefering 7.1.2.
post #14905 of 56552 Old 11-30-2014, 10:00 PM

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by asharma View Post
I'd be interested in seeing feedback from anyone who has watched this in ATMOS with ceiling speakers. More ATMOS content that transformers. Some good overhead helicopter pans. I'm starting to think ATMOS isn't as much about the overhead stuff as it is about the discreet placement of objects. For some reason the soundtrack sounded very discreet in some scenes to me like the first scene where u meet Antonio banderas with some very discreet bank ground sounds that are actually placed in the fronts and center. Anywhhhoooooo welcome other comments from anyone who has watched the ATMOS mix. Thanks
I agree with your assessment. I watched the Atmos mix through my 7.2.4 system last night and found much of the sound to be discrete. I did enjoy the mix in some areas, particularly with the helicopters panning through areas of my room. However, I found the gunfire, which there is A LOT of, a bit more discrete then some of the movies I have watched with DSU (particularly isolated to SL and SR surrounds).

It was actually a pretty interesting sound experience from an Atmos sound perspective, although a campy action movie at heart. Still worth the money to stretch the new "Atmos Legs."
post #14906 of 56552 Old 11-30-2014, 10:09 PM

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by AV Science Sales 5 View Post

Wow, I have mad-respect for you finding a way to mount your 8340s on the ceiling! It was a bit of an ordeal to mount my 8340As, and they were "only" 19 pounds each.

I love the look and sound of mine where they are mounted. I am sure you will love yours. I sure hope you have them mounted well though, if one fell you would get more than just a headache.
post #14907 of 56552 Old 11-30-2014, 11:58 PM

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Hello gents,
can anyone give me some advise as to what type of speakers are the best for Dolby Atmos Enables Speakers. Im looking at Atlantic Technology's speakers. I think they will be available soon. The reason as to why I'm doing the firing up speakers is because I am currently renting. I will also be purchasing the Denon X7200 when avail.
This is my current set-up. My future set up will be 7.1.4 can't freakin wait. Just wish there was more Atmos content.

Panasonic 65VT30 ( D nice calibrated)
Integra DTR 70.2
Front L&R Dynaudio Excite X-36
Center Dynaudio Contour SC
L&R Side Surround Dynaudio Excite X-12
Back L&R Surround Cerwin Vega CMX-5
Emotiva XPA-5.

Last edited by kuro6010; 12-01-2014 at 12:10 AM.
post #14908 of 56552 Old 12-01-2014, 01:02 AM

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 7012 Post(s)
Liked: 3562
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aras_Volodka View Post
I guess we'll see with the reliance media works 4k remaster! The prequels didn't get the remaster... is it possible to convert something filmed @ 1080 p to 4k?

I didn't see TPM in 3D but I heard the 3D transfer was bad... but I agree it would be cool to get the 3D conversions... maybe Disney will get someone to do a 3D transfer and quadruple dip us.
But are they going to be available here in North America? ...They'd better be, and with Dolby Atmos, or Auro-3D audio soundtracks (dts-UHD?).
post #14909 of 56552 Old 12-01-2014, 01:06 AM

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 7012 Post(s)
Liked: 3562
Quote:
Originally Posted by westmd View Post
As they already put Brystons Canadian doubtfull quality into Lexicon housings, why not Denon.

Just a joke!
They put an Oppo BD player (non-Atmos model) inside their own Universal BD player. ...What a move!
post #14910 of 56552 Old 12-01-2014, 01:43 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
Liked: 490
So I watched Expendables three, that opening scene and the big battle at the end was mind blowing, I think it was better use of Atmos compared to T4, just really enjoyable.

Projector: BenQ w1500 + ES Sable 135" 16:9 Screen AVR: Marantz SR6011 ATMOS/DTSX + Unity 2ch Amp + Darbee 5000s Speakers: Polk Audio TSX550t (FL/FR), CS2 Series II (C), FXiA6 (SL/SR), Monitor40 Series II (RL/RR), TSx110B (Ceiling FL/FR RL/RR) LFE: (2) JL Audio 12" Subs + (2) Dayton 15" Subs + (2) ButtKicker LFE Arrangement: 7.1.4 Source: OPPO UDP-203 4k Bluray Player, HTPC, nVidia Shield TV Pro, Hauppauge OTA DVR
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page