Onkyo acknowledges failed units and extending warrranties until 2018 - Page 49 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1264Likes

post #1441 of 2827 Old 06-01-2015, 10:37 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Liked: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by turnne1 View Post
Anyway...as I said before Yamaha and Pioneer Elite have spanked Onkyo and Denon all day long on reliability
Each have their own story to tell so don't let a few drive decisions.

The worse reliability (of the dozen or so receivers I have owned) has been with Pioneer Elite... multiple fixes and replacements before I gave up.

Yamaha was a reliable source of what I found a electronic and un-desirable sound. For me I just lost money on returns.

I have had three from Onkyo and still use two after many years and the fix to an 808.

I think this thread is great discussing the Onkyo repairs but less productive bashing brands.
htpcforever likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1442 of 2827 Old 06-01-2015, 10:51 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 2297 Post(s)
Liked: 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdelena View Post
Each have their own story to tell so don't let a few drive decisions.

The worse reliability (of the dozen or so receivers I have owned) has been with Pioneer Elite... multiple fixes and replacements before I gave up.

Yamaha was a reliable source of what I found a electronic and un-desirable sound. For me I just lost money on returns.

I have had three from Onkyo and still use two after many years and the fix to an 808.

I think this thread is great discussing the Onkyo repairs but less productive bashing brands.
I dont disagree with you...and my comments were in response to someone who commented about comparative reliability as well dealer and customer service

then said it was his opinion..
and had no data/stats to back up what he said....

Based on your experience in regard to reliability only Yamaha has done well it seems

I would guess I have owned 20 AVR's in the last 7 years..maybe more
All of the 6-7 Onkyo AVR's have failed as well as one of the two Onkyo preamps...All of them were thx ultra rated models
Onkyo has done multiple repairs...all under warranty...and replaced three entire units with newer models for me

I would buy one again for the price /performance ratio
But..I always suggest that the buyer invest in an extended warranty with Onkyo products
Denon has repaired/replaced/bought back product from me as well

Warren

Rm 1 LG65E7 Marantz 8802A prepro Sherbourn 5/1500A and HK PA2400 amps B&W CM10s..CM2 center...CM6's.rears
Rm 2 Sony 49x900E Denon X7200 Celestion 305 speaker system
Rm 3 Sony 55x930E Yamaha A1060 Kef 2005.2 speaker system
Rm 4 Sony 65Z9D
post #1443 of 2827 Old 06-01-2015, 11:16 AM

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 7012 Post(s)
Liked: 3562
This thread wouldn't even exist if Onkyo had taken care of business with their customers in the first place.
kevin g., turnne1 and toddman36 like this.

Last edited by NorthSky; 06-01-2015 at 11:27 AM. Reason: past tense
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1444 of 2827 Old 06-02-2015, 12:54 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Liked: 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin g. View Post
I also have to ask how you think you know that the chip was not up to the specs that Onkyo provided? What makes you think that Onkyo would tell the truth about that? Do you not think it's possible that the specs were incorrect? Maybe it was Onkyo that went "cheap" and asked TI to design something less expensive for their product. Maybe TI is just the scapegoat, maybe they agreed to be the scapegoat, if Onkyo continued to purchase their chips...
TI is a HUGE company. They do not need Onkyo any more than Microsoft needs Apple to support its Office program.

Quote:
Year over year, Texas Instruments Inc. has been able to grow revenues from $12.2B USD to $13.0B USD. Most impressively, the company has been able to reduce the percentage of sales devoted to cost of goods sold from 47.86% to 43.07%. This was a driver that led to a bottom line growth from $2.2B USD to $2.8B USD.
http://www.bloomberg.com/research/st...asp?ticker=TXN

Onkyo is a drop in the bucket for TI. Would TI want to lose their business, of course not. Would TI tarnish their reputation, on purpose, over something so little as selling chips to Onkyo? I suspect not...especially since Onkyo's revenue is a scant $500M USD.

Is it possible that Gibson also said they would ban all TI chips from their products if TI did not take a fall for Onkyo? Sure, but if we go there we might as well say TI also made the Super Thermite planted by special forces ops to destroy the Twin Towers on 9-11...

While Onkyo has done much wrong - a big one I believe is the removal of Audyssey from their four digit models - repairing the defective units for free and extending the warranty for many years (again for free) due to a defect caused by another company is not one of them. It is something done right. Rather than vilify them, you should applaud them so other companies will do the same thing if faced with a similar issue.

BTW, a class action suit against Onkyo would have failed - it would have had to be against Texas Instruments. Onkyo was also a victim in this event, blaming them for it would have done no good. Even a shoddy lawyer could effectively argue this.

But anyway, I am done discussing why it is silly to bash a company for doing the right thing. No amount of logic can sway someone who believes that doing the right thing means a company should be bashed. This has gone off topic long enough, so I will not reply. I know the Onkyo haters have some strange need to have the last word, so here is the chance.
azz7686 likes this.

Last edited by htpcforever; 06-02-2015 at 12:58 AM.
post #1445 of 2827 Old 06-02-2015, 01:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKR1963 View Post
I am wondering why people are getting failures again.....maybe their repair did not include the new TI chip??

From what I have seen throughout the Internet, and discussions with a repair guy at Onkyo, it appears there was a problem with some units and the new code they flashed it to...they did not verify the flash worked properly before sending them back out. Not sure what the root cause of the flash failure was (I suspect it was a bad code used internally when they should have used the one posted on the website for public use - though that is just an educated guess), but now they verify more things before sending out the system. Hopefully this will result in less rework for them and less aggravation for the end users.
post #1446 of 2827 Old 06-02-2015, 01:15 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
Liked: 37
My TX-SR707 started turning on without any audio a few weeks ago. One day it required turning it off and on 27 times before I got audio, but usually it works after 2-4 times of turning it off and on. I just entered my serial # on the site and it looks like I'm eligible for the free service. Thank you thread and AVS!
azz7686 likes this.

Media Room - Panasonic 60ST60, Onkyo TX-SR707, Ascend Acoustics Sierra-1 LCR, SVS PB12-NSD
Car - Audiofrog GB15/GB60, Arc Audio amps, JBL W15GTi MkII, Mosconi 6to8
post #1447 of 2827 Old 06-02-2015, 08:44 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Liked: 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by htpcforever View Post
TI is a HUGE company. They do not need Onkyo any more than Microsoft needs Apple to support its Office program.

http://www.bloomberg.com/research/st...asp?ticker=TXN

Onkyo is a drop in the bucket for TI. Would TI want to lose their business, of course not. Would TI tarnish their reputation, on purpose, over something so little as selling chips to Onkyo? I suspect not...especially since Onkyo's revenue is a scant $500M USD.

Is it possible that Gibson also said they would ban all TI chips from their products if TI did not take a fall for Onkyo? Sure, but if we go there we might as well say TI also made the Super Thermite planted by special forces ops to destroy the Twin Towers on 9-11...

While Onkyo has done much wrong - a big one I believe is the removal of Audyssey from their four digit models - repairing the defective units for free and extending the warranty for many years (again for free) due to a defect caused by another company is not one of them. It is something done right. Rather than vilify them, you should applaud them so other companies will do the same thing if faced with a similar issue.

BTW, a class action suit against Onkyo would have failed - it would have had to be against Texas Instruments. Onkyo was also a victim in this event, blaming them for it would have done no good. Even a shoddy lawyer could effectively argue this.

But anyway, I am done discussing why it is silly to bash a company for doing the right thing. No amount of logic can sway someone who believes that doing the right thing means a company should be bashed. This has gone off topic long enough, so I will not reply. I know the Onkyo haters have some strange need to have the last word, so here is the chance.
I can't speak for others, but with me, you have missed the point of my argument, as well as the gist of my intent. I have never bashed Onkyo for "doing the right thing"...In fact, I have said many times that it is great that they are handling this and stepping up to what needed to be done...But they are certainly not the "victim". A "victim" would have no knowledge...Onkyo certainly knew.

However, their "fault" with me, is their lack of concern for the customer leading up to the recall. Their total disdain and complete denial that there is even an issue. (Which appears to be happening, even to this day...) I have exampled this time and time again in my argument, yet you still go back to the fact that "Onkyo isn't to blame". Well sir...they are. You will never convince me that they did this out of the goodness of their heart. No major corporation today has a conscience. Money is the sole motivator. Something forced their hand, and that something was the threat of losing more money in a law suit.

As large as TI may be, they are not responsible for the end product. Onkyo is. And as large as TI may be, their motivation is to sell chips. Why would you turn your nose up at sales? (I've worked with salespeople...trust me, they wouldn't) When eMachines sold me a computer in the late 90's, with a bad floppy drive built by someone else...the company that supplied the floppy didn't give me a new computer...eMachines did. They were the supplier of the product, and according to the class action, the ones responsible. You may name TI as a party which would share in the cost, (as they are presumably doing now), but the ultimate responsibility lies with Onkyo.

Takata is not recalling your Toyota airbags, (they are supplying the parts, and I'm sure sharing the cost...) Toyota is.

It's also notable that every time someone offers a well thought out argument to your opinion, you stamp your feet and demand that they are acting childish, and you need "proof", yet you are the one that puts them on "ignore" and claims we "need to have the last word"...

Pot....meet kettle
Have a nice life
Johnla and azz7686 like this.

"Once you learn good English...Can't nobody take it away!"

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KEVIN G 40

Last edited by kevin g.; 06-02-2015 at 08:54 AM.
post #1448 of 2827 Old 06-02-2015, 10:48 AM

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Liked: 67
I worked for TI for years and watched them drive costs down on components and products to the point where reliability would suffer and then adjust to limit the financial impact to the company. Bullet proof was considered a wasteful and unprofitable standard in most lines and they settled (usually very quietly) with many customers over the years. Even their own branded products suffered at times as they pressured suppliers for lower prices and then put out products that failed prematurely.

Certainly we would have expected Onkyo to do a better job with product lifecycle testing and recognition of a failing component but it is sometimes easier said then done with electronics, and always difficult to recover after it is in the marketplace.
post #1449 of 2827 Old 06-03-2015, 09:06 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 13
For the record... a few months ago (December?) had experienced primary HDMI out failure on my TX-NR818, input serial # etc. into service website (multiple times, cause I couldn't believe it), and was informed my unit was not eligible for this particular warranty repair (?!). Figured I'd just use the secondary HDMI out temporarily.
Ffwd to a week ago - experienced random power off's - followed through with intermittent power failures and incessant relay clicking... called Onkyo main service/parts #, after holding for 25 minutes while the CSR "looked into my issues" (lol), advised me it was indeed eligible. Emailed me direct link to the same service page - and now my S/N was indeed eligible.
TLDR - if your S/N was previously listed as ineligible, it may in fact now be eligible. Appears they've expanded the number affected. (and/or the CSR input my s/n manually to be included? seems unlikely though)

Last edited by avconsumer2; 06-03-2015 at 02:05 PM. Reason: spelling is hard
post #1450 of 2827 Old 06-03-2015, 01:44 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
HT-r590 not covered

If anyone was interested the HT-r590 isn't covered even though it's experiencing the exact same symptoms.
The only options are to pay to have it fixed or to get a little discount on a refurbished model.
It makes me angry that it's the same problem, but they won't cover it. Ughhh...I'll be posting asking for everyones help to pick out a new model I guess.
post #1451 of 2827 Old 06-03-2015, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matildaleon View Post
If anyone was interested the HT-r590 isn't covered even though it's experiencing the exact same symptoms.
The only options are to pay to have it fixed or to get a little discount on a refurbished model.
It makes me angry that it's the same problem, but they won't cover it. Ughhh...I'll be posting asking for everyones help to pick out a new model I guess.
Same symptoms, but most likely not the same problem. This recall only covers the issues caused by a faulty TI chip. If your unit does not have this chip, it is not covered by this recall. It is like recalling motorcycle batteries...if your vehicle does not have a motorcycle battery, it is not covered by a recall of motorcycle batteries.

Still, I feel your pain.
post #1452 of 2827 Old 06-03-2015, 02:16 PM

Liked: 0
thx.

Quote:
Originally Posted by htpcforever View Post
Same symptoms, but most likely not the same problem. This recall only covers the issues caused by a faulty TI chip. If your unit does not have this chip, it is not covered by this recall. It is like recalling motorcycle batteries...if your vehicle does not have a motorcycle battery, it is not covered by a recall of motorcycle batteries.

Still, I feel your pain.
Yeah - my pain is cutting deep & wide. :-(
If you'd like to help me pick a replacement, I made my help request thread here: "help-me-pick-replacement-my-failed-onkyo-receiver" on the front page.

Thanks!
post #1453 of 2827 Old 06-05-2015, 08:15 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
Liked: 93
Just sent off my 1010 yesterday. Finger crossed all goes well and fast. I miss my theater already.

Video Games, and Home Theater Forever! ^_^

My Youtube Channel-https://www.youtube.com/rvspawn
post #1454 of 2827 Old 06-09-2015, 05:28 PM

Liked: 10
My HT-RC180 was repaired in 2012 by a local authorized repair center for this issue. This week it failed again. Are they really fixing the issue this time, or did I just buy myself maybe another couple of years?
post #1455 of 2827 Old 06-10-2015, 02:00 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
Liked: 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoth View Post
My HT-RC180 was repaired in 2012 by a local authorized repair center for this issue. This week it failed again. Are they really fixing the issue this time, or did I just buy myself maybe another couple of years?
Just keep going 'till 2018
post #1456 of 2827 Old 06-10-2015, 05:30 PM

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 16
I had my last repair of my NR3007 done at the end of December and recently it started acting up again. I was told last time that the unit would be replaced if it needed another repair (it already went through three).

I received my replacement NR3030 today just as promised. The extra warranty coverage and features they removed from the 3030 will be missed, but maybe this will "solve" the problems.

Just goes to show you sometimes have to keep at things to get a good result.
yoth and azz7686 like this.
post #1457 of 2827 Old 06-11-2015, 03:03 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
Liked: 93
Got my repaired 1010 back today. Kudos to Onkyo for the extremely fast turnaround. Very Impressed with the service.

All good!
Al Sherwood likes this.

Video Games, and Home Theater Forever! ^_^

My Youtube Channel-https://www.youtube.com/rvspawn
post #1458 of 2827 Old 06-12-2015, 01:58 AM

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
Liked: 53
Well I feel really stupid. My TX-NR515 came back last week and I assumed fedex sent it back to me unfixed due to seeing a returned to sender message on their tracking site and because onkyo's rma tracking seems to be a few days behind. Lastly the turn around time was really quick (Kudos).

In Onkyo's defense they asked if I had plugged it in after getting it back but they didn't specifically say that it had in fact been repaired and sent back to me. I also didn't even open it due to assuming that it couldn't possibly have been fixed and sent back to me in 5 business days.

They gave me another shipping label and I have since sent it back to them. Sadly it wasn't until 1hr prior to writing this that i checked for an updated order status.

If anyone from Onkyo happens to stumble on this I'm sorry for wasting your time and money sending the receiver to and from an extra time.
Al Sherwood likes this.

post #1459 of 2827 Old 06-16-2015, 05:59 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin g. View Post
I can't speak for others, but with me, you have missed the point of my argument, as well as the gist of my intent. I have never bashed Onkyo for "doing the right thing"...In fact, I have said many times that it is great that they are handling this and stepping up to what needed to be done...But they are certainly not the "victim". A "victim" would have no knowledge...Onkyo certainly knew.

However, their "fault" with me, is their lack of concern for the customer leading up to the recall. Their total disdain and complete denial that there is even an issue. (Which appears to be happening, even to this day...) I have exampled this time and time again in my argument, yet you still go back to the fact that "Onkyo isn't to blame". Well sir...they are. You will never convince me that they did this out of the goodness of their heart. No major corporation today has a conscience. Money is the sole motivator. Something forced their hand, and that something was the threat of losing more money in a law suit.

As large as TI may be, they are not responsible for the end product. Onkyo is. And as large as TI may be, their motivation is to sell chips. Why would you turn your nose up at sales? (I've worked with salespeople...trust me, they wouldn't) When eMachines sold me a computer in the late 90's, with a bad floppy drive built by someone else...the company that supplied the floppy didn't give me a new computer...eMachines did. They were the supplier of the product, and according to the class action, the ones responsible. You may name TI as a party which would share in the cost, (as they are presumably doing now), but the ultimate responsibility lies with Onkyo.

Takata is not recalling your Toyota airbags, (they are supplying the parts, and I'm sure sharing the cost...) Toyota is.

It's also notable that every time someone offers a well thought out argument to your opinion, you stamp your feet and demand that they are acting childish, and you need "proof", yet you are the one that puts them on "ignore" and claims we "need to have the last word"...

Pot....meet kettle
Have a nice life
Great points...and several that have been mentioned before

a note here
you made a great assessment of the person you quoted in a latter paragraph
someone who feels they have to "carry the torch" and make excuses for Onkyo

and frankly..IMO...there are really not any

and its really funny about the ignore thing....I consider that at best an adolescent move

Warren
kevin g. likes this.

Rm 1 LG65E7 Marantz 8802A prepro Sherbourn 5/1500A and HK PA2400 amps B&W CM10s..CM2 center...CM6's.rears
Rm 4 Sony 65Z9D
post #1460 of 2827 Old 06-16-2015, 06:01 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by veekay View Post
I had my last repair of my NR3007 done at the end of December and recently it started acting up again. I was told last time that the unit would be replaced if it needed another repair (it already went through three).

I received my replacement NR3030 today just as promised. The extra warranty coverage and features they removed from the 3030 will be missed, but maybe this will "solve" the problems.

Just goes to show you sometimes have to keep at things to get a good result.
I have had three replaced units from Onkyo to date

all of them I would say were an upgrade

Most recently the 5508 pre/pro was replaced with the 5509

Warren

Rm 4 Sony 65Z9D
post #1461 of 2827 Old 06-17-2015, 09:57 AM

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Liked: 15
This is from the Onkyo NR809 thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sschen View Post
Guys, it seems I am experiencing the dreaded "no audio" issue.

Normally I can hear the relay clicking but there is no clicking sound at all. Switching inputs also do nothing.

I also tried connecting the pre-out of the front speakers from my blu-ray player to the Onkyo receiver, then connecting the pre-out from my Onkyo to an external power amplifier. But this doesn't seem to make any difference either, as I am still not getting any sound whatsoever.

Does this "HDMI audio issue" also affect the analogue outputs of the receiver???

Short of reading through all the pages on the thread, any suggestion before calling Onkyo support??
I understand most members here are based in US. Can I please ask if there are any international (non-US/Canada) buyers who have purchased this US AV Receiver and is experiencing the same issue? The reason I am asking is because I am trying to work out if it is feasible for me to replace the card myself if Onkyo US would send me a replacement HDMI board.

I have submitted a Replace request through the Loss of Audio/Network Connection Customer Care Program on the US website. I really hope Onkyo US will help me out with this.

As it is too cost prohibitive for me to send the whole unit back to the repair centre in US, I have sent an email to ask if they can send me a replacement HDMI board. I want to try and replace it myself.

I am based in Australia.
post #1462 of 2827 Old 06-17-2015, 12:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1871 Post(s)
Liked: 1947
Quote:
Originally Posted by sschen View Post
This is from the Onkyo NR809 thread

I understand most members here are based in US. Can I please ask if there are any international (non-US/Canada) buyers who have purchased this US AV Receiver and is experiencing the same issue? The reason I am asking is because I am trying to work out if it is feasible for me to replace the card myself if Onkyo US would send me a replacement HDMI board.

I have submitted a Replace request through the Loss of Audio/Network Connection Customer Care Program on the US website. I really hope Onkyo US will help me out with this.

As it is too cost prohibitive for me to send the whole unit back to the repair centre in US, I have sent an email to ask if they can send me a replacement HDMI board. I want to try and replace it myself.

I am based in Australia.

Good luck, but if IIRC, they won't honor the warranty if you don't live in the country that the item was purchased in.
post #1463 of 2827 Old 06-17-2015, 01:03 PM

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
Liked: 53
Got my Tx-NR515 back today. Audio and network is fully restored.
If you missed my little mishap scroll up to post 1461 for a laugh.

post #1464 of 2827 Old 06-19-2015, 11:47 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked: 78
Just entered the serial number for a PR SC5508 with the symptoms described in the Loss of Audio/Network Connection Customer Care Program and am told, "This serial/unit does not need this upgrade." HUH?

Anyone else seen this?

I'm finding that I'm smarter than I thought, but dumber than I need to be.
PSN ID: rtart, alt Ginsuyou2
post #1465 of 2827 Old 06-19-2015, 04:44 PM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtart View Post
Just entered the serial number for a PR SC5508 with the symptoms described in the Loss of Audio/Network Connection Customer Care Program and am told, "This serial/unit does not need this upgrade." HUH?

Anyone else seen this?
Call them...my Integra 40.4 wasn't listed but they said it needed to be repaired and they sent me the box and it's been repaired. Still works!
post #1466 of 2827 Old 06-20-2015, 05:22 PM

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
Liked: 51
Just registered my TX-NR 5007 for this. This is the second time of having problems since I bought it new in 2010. First time the HDMI board failed. Luckily at the time I lived within 90 minutes of Huntington Beach and drove it to the repair facility myself. This time I will need to ship.

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."
Samsung 65KS800D - Denon AVR X4200W - Oppo UDP-203 - PS4 Pro - Apple TV 4K - Aperion Intimus 6T - Aperion Intimus 6C - Aperion Intimus 4BP - SVS PC-13 Ultra
post #1467 of 2827 Old 06-22-2015, 07:42 AM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Hi All,

I sent in my dead 40.2. I'll update this post & let you all know how long it takes them to turn it around.

For those who've already submitted & received the repaired AVR, how did Onkyo/Integra advise when it was on its way?

Thanks.

Herkdrvr

Sent: 18 June 15 (Thu)
Delivered to Integra: 22 June 15 (Mon)
Returned to me: 25 June 15 (Thu) One week! Thanks, Integra!

Last edited by Herkdrvr; 06-27-2015 at 05:42 AM. Reason: Updates
post #1468 of 2827 Old 06-22-2015, 09:28 AM

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herkdrvr View Post
Hi All,

I sent in my dead 40.2 I'll let you know how long it takes them to turn it around.

For those who've already submitted & received the repaired AVR, how did Onkyo/Integra advise when it was on its way?

Thanks.

Herkdrvr
I was able to track when they got my unit. Then no information- it just showed up a week later. (818 was the unit that was repaired).
post #1469 of 2827 Old 06-22-2015, 10:28 AM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by innuss View Post
I was able to track when they got my unit. Then no information- it just showed up a week later. (818 was the unit that was repaired).
Thanks innuss!

Herk
post #1470 of 2827 Old 06-22-2015, 10:22 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Liked: 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by innuss View Post
Exactly the same results here. From what I have read in this thread...many here had the same experience.

"Once you learn good English...Can't nobody take it away!"

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KEVIN G 40

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page