**miniDSP DDRC-88A Official Thread**8-channel AI/AO Dirac Live in a box - Page 417 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 3870Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #12481 of 16629 Old 12-30-2016, 09:06 PM
** Man of Leisure **
 
AustinJerry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 20,458
Mentioned: 374 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11000 Post(s)
Liked: 6567
Yes, it will be interesting to hear about the results. I have a 7-channel amp, so no similar issues.
AustinJerry is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12482 of 16629 Old 12-30-2016, 09:33 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ceh383's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Acton, CA
Posts: 1,746
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 531 Post(s)
Liked: 3329
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinJerry View Post
Yes, it will be interesting to hear about the results. I have a 7-channel amp, so no similar issues.
I was thinking about going to a 7.1 setup and had only a 5 channel amp, so I bought the 2 mono-blocks...and that's when the fun began.

Yamaha RX-A2060 | Outlaw M-2200 (x5) | Oppo UDP-203 | Sony CDP-CE500 | Dish VIP622
Definitive Technology BP-8060ST : CS-8060HD : PM-1000 | Amber In-ceiling | SVS PC12 Plus | PSA S1500
Sharp LC-70C6400U | miniDSP DDRC-88BM | Belkin PureAV (x2)
ceh383 is offline  
post #12483 of 16629 Old 12-31-2016, 12:09 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
markus767's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 11,767
Mentioned: 187 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5645 Post(s)
Liked: 2667
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceh383 View Post
With the attenuators out of the system I got...
LF 73.2db
C 79.9db
RF 73.1db
SR 68.2db
SL 68.9db
How did you measure these values? What results do you get in the "Output & Levels" tab for each speaker?

Markus

"In science, contrary evidence causes one to question a theory. In religion, contrary evidence causes one to question the evidence." - Floyd Toole
markus767 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12484 of 16629 Old 12-31-2016, 12:10 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
markus767's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 11,767
Mentioned: 187 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5645 Post(s)
Liked: 2667
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceh383 View Post
Another thing I don't understand is why Dirac adds so much delay to the surrounds, difference in the amps?
The filters themselves add delay. When you change target curves you will get different delay values. So that's perfectly normal.

Markus

"In science, contrary evidence causes one to question a theory. In religion, contrary evidence causes one to question the evidence." - Floyd Toole
markus767 is offline  
post #12485 of 16629 Old 12-31-2016, 07:35 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ceh383's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Acton, CA
Posts: 1,746
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 531 Post(s)
Liked: 3329
Quote:
Originally Posted by markus767 View Post
How did you measure these values? What results do you get in the "Output & Levels" tab for each speaker?
Measurements were taken with an SPL meter at the MLP, C weighted/slow.
I used the AIX Records calibration disc using its LCPM speaker balance tones.

Dirac Output & Levels...

LF -9.0
C -6.7
RF -11.1
SL -1.4
SR -1.0

Yamaha RX-A2060 | Outlaw M-2200 (x5) | Oppo UDP-203 | Sony CDP-CE500 | Dish VIP622
Definitive Technology BP-8060ST : CS-8060HD : PM-1000 | Amber In-ceiling | SVS PC12 Plus | PSA S1500
Sharp LC-70C6400U | miniDSP DDRC-88BM | Belkin PureAV (x2)
ceh383 is offline  
post #12486 of 16629 Old 12-31-2016, 07:37 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ceh383's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Acton, CA
Posts: 1,746
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 531 Post(s)
Liked: 3329
Quote:
Originally Posted by markus767 View Post
The filters themselves add delay. When you change target curves you will get different delay values. So that's perfectly normal.
Good to know.

Yamaha RX-A2060 | Outlaw M-2200 (x5) | Oppo UDP-203 | Sony CDP-CE500 | Dish VIP622
Definitive Technology BP-8060ST : CS-8060HD : PM-1000 | Amber In-ceiling | SVS PC12 Plus | PSA S1500
Sharp LC-70C6400U | miniDSP DDRC-88BM | Belkin PureAV (x2)
ceh383 is offline  
post #12487 of 16629 Old 12-31-2016, 07:50 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
markus767's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 11,767
Mentioned: 187 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5645 Post(s)
Liked: 2667
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceh383 View Post
Dirac Output & Levels...

LF -9.0
C -6.7
RF -11.1
SL -1.4
SR -1.0
Subs?

Markus

"In science, contrary evidence causes one to question a theory. In religion, contrary evidence causes one to question the evidence." - Floyd Toole
markus767 is offline  
post #12488 of 16629 Old 12-31-2016, 07:57 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ceh383's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Acton, CA
Posts: 1,746
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 531 Post(s)
Liked: 3329
Quote:
Originally Posted by markus767 View Post
Subs?
In Dirac -4.0

For the SPL tests I didn't check them, they were muted. The XO's in the 88BM were sending signal to them when checking the speakers.
The XO's are set to

FL/C/FR 80hz
R & L surrounds 100hz

Yamaha RX-A2060 | Outlaw M-2200 (x5) | Oppo UDP-203 | Sony CDP-CE500 | Dish VIP622
Definitive Technology BP-8060ST : CS-8060HD : PM-1000 | Amber In-ceiling | SVS PC12 Plus | PSA S1500
Sharp LC-70C6400U | miniDSP DDRC-88BM | Belkin PureAV (x2)
ceh383 is offline  
post #12489 of 16629 Old 12-31-2016, 08:45 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
markus767's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 11,767
Mentioned: 187 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5645 Post(s)
Liked: 2667
So it seems that all your speaker levels are within the green 12dB range and you should be able to adjust "Input gain"/"Output volume" and run calibration without touching any of the channel volume controls in the "Output & Levels" tab. Do that please and post the resulting DLCT project. I'll have a look at it next year

Markus

"In science, contrary evidence causes one to question a theory. In religion, contrary evidence causes one to question the evidence." - Floyd Toole
markus767 is offline  
post #12490 of 16629 Old 12-31-2016, 02:05 PM
Senior Member
 
travis-g's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 359
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
Liked: 76
Started a ticket with support. Maybe they can help me with the random pops. If not it's back to Audy.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boom Boom, out go the lights.
travis-g is offline  
post #12491 of 16629 Old 12-31-2016, 09:45 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ceh383's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Acton, CA
Posts: 1,746
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 531 Post(s)
Liked: 3329
Quote:
Originally Posted by markus767 View Post
So it seems that all your speaker levels are within the green 12dB range and you should be able to adjust "Input gain"/"Output volume" and run calibration without touching any of the channel volume controls in the "Output & Levels" tab. Do that please and post the resulting DLCT project. I'll have a look at it next year
I was under the impression that I should target -12db, not just get the levels in the green range.
For the heck of it I tried something different, I adjusted the surrounds up 6db in the mixer tab. This left me at LF -2.8 and RF -4.1, all other channels at 0. Sounds pretty good, I watched a couple movies at, well, rather spirited levels...No signs of clipping or other adverse issues. I think this will work until I can get the new surround amps installed.

As a side benefit, the MV doesn't seem to be neutered any more

Yamaha RX-A2060 | Outlaw M-2200 (x5) | Oppo UDP-203 | Sony CDP-CE500 | Dish VIP622
Definitive Technology BP-8060ST : CS-8060HD : PM-1000 | Amber In-ceiling | SVS PC12 Plus | PSA S1500
Sharp LC-70C6400U | miniDSP DDRC-88BM | Belkin PureAV (x2)
ceh383 is offline  
post #12492 of 16629 Old 01-01-2017, 07:53 AM
Advanced Member
 
ahmedreda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 994
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 362 Post(s)
Liked: 379
I ran into an issue where the surrounds were about 3 dbs higher, center was about 1 db lower than main. Verified using REW and SPL meter. I tracked it down to the preouts of the receiver. I tried swapping the pre-out connections between the SL and C and now the SL is 1 db quieter and the C is 3 dbs hot. I can work around the issue by raising or lowering the individual trims.

I do realize this is not an issue with the 88a but is my denon 5200 considered defective at this point? They could argue that Audyssey would correct the differences if connected directly to an external amp..
Feedback would be appreciated.

My home theater
Speakers: 3 JTR 212HTR (LCR), 2 Jtr Single 8LP (S), 2 JTR Triple 12LF (SB)) , 4 Volt 10LX (Atmos)
Subwoofers: 10 Sealed UXL-18, 5 Crowson Shadow 8 transducers, 3 Buttkicker LFE
Display: JVC RS400
ahmedreda is offline  
post #12493 of 16629 Old 01-01-2017, 08:15 AM
Member
 
mR_Mo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Sweden
Posts: 164
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Liked: 25
EQ filter from REW to ddrc88bm

Has anyone succeeded in exporting an eq filter in REW and importing it to the ddrc88bm? I've tried all the different minidsp choices under equalizer in REW, but none seem to generate the correct format I guess? I've noticed that I don't get the option to "Send Filter Settings to Equalizer" I only get the "Export filter settings as text" option in REW. I have the REW 5.17 installed and the ddrc88bm version is v1.0 beta 11 with firmware 2.19.
mR_Mo is offline  
post #12494 of 16629 Old 01-01-2017, 09:21 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
tonygeno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Just north of the Sagamore Bridge
Posts: 6,469
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
Liked: 119
Upgrade "loading configuration file" stuck

Hi all,

I tried to upgrade the firmware from 2.17 to 2.22 today and my Mac is stuck at Loading configuration to the board, please do not unplug. How long should that take? It's been about 30 minutes. Thanks.

Edit: I quit the program and the Firmware was still the original. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Tony

In search of the Holy Grail.

Last edited by tonygeno; 01-01-2017 at 11:22 AM. Reason: New info
tonygeno is offline  
post #12495 of 16629 Old 01-01-2017, 11:17 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
markus767's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 11,767
Mentioned: 187 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5645 Post(s)
Liked: 2667
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedreda View Post
I ran into an issue where the surrounds were about 3 dbs higher, center was about 1 db lower than main. Verified using REW and SPL meter. I tracked it down to the preouts of the receiver. I tried swapping the pre-out connections between the SL and C and now the SL is 1 db quieter and the C is 3 dbs hot. I can work around the issue by raising or lowering the individual trims.

I do realize this is not an issue with the 88a but is my denon 5200 considered defective at this point? They could argue that Audyssey would correct the differences if connected directly to an external amp..
Feedback would be appreciated.
You would need to measure the electrical output of your AVR to see if there's really a problem. A couple of dB difference when using a SPL meter is normal.

Markus

"In science, contrary evidence causes one to question a theory. In religion, contrary evidence causes one to question the evidence." - Floyd Toole
markus767 is offline  
post #12496 of 16629 Old 01-01-2017, 11:22 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
markus767's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 11,767
Mentioned: 187 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5645 Post(s)
Liked: 2667
Quote:
Originally Posted by mR_Mo View Post
Has anyone succeeded in exporting an eq filter in REW and importing it to the ddrc88bm? I've tried all the different minidsp choices under equalizer in REW, but none seem to generate the correct format I guess? I've noticed that I don't get the option to "Send Filter Settings to Equalizer" I only get the "Export filter settings as text" option in REW. I have the REW 5.17 installed and the ddrc88bm version is v1.0 beta 11 with firmware 2.19.
Latest version is 1.5 - please update. Then "Save filter coefficients to file" in REW and import biquads in 88BM.
mR_Mo likes this.

Markus

"In science, contrary evidence causes one to question a theory. In religion, contrary evidence causes one to question the evidence." - Floyd Toole
markus767 is offline  
post #12497 of 16629 Old 01-01-2017, 01:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Gooddoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 8,655
Mentioned: 181 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3683 Post(s)
Liked: 3279
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoked21 View Post
Will be selling three 88a. One not out of box bought a couple months ago. . Two only used for about 8-10 months. Just too much effort. Superior EQ. But when running 24 channels it's just too much effort with rew and all. And I've ran 16 channels....just too tedious for all channels. I might go Arcam or even go back to audy.
Sometimes you have to decide if you want a lab or a theater .

But considering your channel counts, how will you deal with the limitations of Audy or Dirac in the Arcam?
Molon_Labe and Stoked21 like this.
Gooddoc is offline  
post #12498 of 16629 Old 01-02-2017, 09:52 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
tonygeno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Just north of the Sagamore Bridge
Posts: 6,469
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
Liked: 119
Latest Firmware

After upgrading my DDRC-88a the firmware on the 8x8 IO utility is showing Version 2.3, Firmware 2.10.

Is that the correct version?

Thanks!

Tony

In search of the Holy Grail.
tonygeno is offline  
post #12499 of 16629 Old 01-02-2017, 10:41 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
tonygeno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Just north of the Sagamore Bridge
Posts: 6,469
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
Liked: 119
DDRC-88A won't connect to computer

After upgrading to the new firmware, I am unable to connect to the DDRC-88 or 88BM utility. It says, please plug in the board. I have tried various USB cables to no avail, On the front panel, the Dirac Live button is now dim, although I can change the presets by pressing the front knob and turning it.

I have tried to reset several times, but I'm stuck at the can't connect page. I am not sure what other steps I can take at this point to get going. The older firmware worked flawlessly (2.17) and I am concerned I dd something wrong. I moved the cable back to the daughterboard after the upgrade.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Tony

In search of the Holy Grail.

Last edited by tonygeno; 01-02-2017 at 10:47 AM. Reason: More info
tonygeno is offline  
post #12500 of 16629 Old 01-02-2017, 10:47 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
darrellh44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: North Dallas
Posts: 1,533
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1033 Post(s)
Liked: 499
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrellh44 View Post
I'm trying to experiment with Harman's recommendation that only the speaker's anechoic response should be corrected above Schroeder, and that the speaker+room response should only be corrected below Schroeder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by markus767 View Post
That's exactly what Dirac Live is trying to do. Of course it's hard to extract the anechoic response of a speaker within a room from the listening position.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrellh44 View Post
Interesting, I didn't know that. In that case it seems Dirac could really improve their product by having the user take quasi-anechoic measurements of their speakers in addition to their current in-place room measurements. This would be somewhat of a PIA for users since they must go thru the effort of moving each speaker-under-test to the middle of the room (as far away from the nearest room boundary as possible) to take the extra measurements. But the reward would be much better data to go by if Dirac is really trying to apply correction differently above and below the room's Schroeder frequency. I guess a lot of this extra work by the user would be mitigated if the LCR mains and/or surrounds happen to be identical speakers.
Any comments on the above? I've also been considering setting my 88a's upper curtain at 300Hz and purchasing a miniDSP2x4 to apply anechoic correction only above 300Hz. It would be great if there is a way to integrate all of this into Dirac - it sure would save a quite a bit of effort and expense.
darrellh44 is offline  
post #12501 of 16629 Old 01-02-2017, 11:25 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
markus767's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 11,767
Mentioned: 187 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5645 Post(s)
Liked: 2667
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonygeno View Post
After upgrading to the new firmware, I am unable to connect to the DDRC-88 or 88BM utility. It says, please plug in the board. I have tried various USB cables to no avail, On the front panel, the Dirac Live button is now dim, although I can change the presets by pressing the front knob and turning it.

I have tried to reset several times, but I'm stuck at the can't connect page. I am not sure what other steps I can take at this point to get going. The older firmware worked flawlessly (2.17) and I am concerned I dd something wrong. I moved the cable back to the daughterboard after the upgrade.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Check with miniDSP support at http://support.minidsp.com/customer/portal/emails/new and report back.

Markus

"In science, contrary evidence causes one to question a theory. In religion, contrary evidence causes one to question the evidence." - Floyd Toole
markus767 is offline  
post #12502 of 16629 Old 01-02-2017, 11:26 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
markus767's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 11,767
Mentioned: 187 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5645 Post(s)
Liked: 2667
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrellh44 View Post
Any comments on the above? I've also been considering setting my 88a's upper curtain at 300Hz and purchasing a miniDSP2x4 to apply anechoic correction only above 300Hz.
You can do that already with the 88BM plugin. No additional 2x4 required.

Markus

"In science, contrary evidence causes one to question a theory. In religion, contrary evidence causes one to question the evidence." - Floyd Toole
markus767 is offline  
post #12503 of 16629 Old 01-02-2017, 11:28 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
markus767's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 11,767
Mentioned: 187 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5645 Post(s)
Liked: 2667
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonygeno View Post
After upgrading my DDRC-88a the firmware on the 8x8 IO utility is showing Version 2.3, Firmware 2.10.

Is that the correct version?

Thanks!
Should be firmware 2.22

Markus

"In science, contrary evidence causes one to question a theory. In religion, contrary evidence causes one to question the evidence." - Floyd Toole
markus767 is offline  
post #12504 of 16629 Old 01-02-2017, 11:44 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
tonygeno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Just north of the Sagamore Bridge
Posts: 6,469
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
Liked: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by markus767 View Post
Should be firmware 2.22
Looks like I used the wrong hex file. Stupid. I tried with the right hex file, it made it through the upgrade, but when I tried to load the factory settings it disconnected. Now when I try to connect, it can't and the blue flashing light under the hood is not flashing, so it looks like I either blew something up, or I need to figure out how to do a hard reset. The button in the back does not work.

Why do they have two hex files in the upgrade folder? So dummies like me can choose the wrong one I guess. Very frustrated.

Tony

In search of the Holy Grail.
tonygeno is offline  
post #12505 of 16629 Old 01-02-2017, 12:14 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
darrellh44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: North Dallas
Posts: 1,533
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1033 Post(s)
Liked: 499
Quote:
Originally Posted by markus767 View Post
You can do that already with the 88BM plugin. No additional 2x4 required.
The 88M upgrade includes a way to make accurate anechoic measurements?
darrellh44 is offline  
post #12506 of 16629 Old 01-02-2017, 12:19 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
markus767's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 11,767
Mentioned: 187 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5645 Post(s)
Liked: 2667
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrellh44 View Post
The 88M upgrade includes a way to make accurate anechoic measurements?
No, you have to make them. Then use simple PEQ which is provided by the 88BM.

Markus

"In science, contrary evidence causes one to question a theory. In religion, contrary evidence causes one to question the evidence." - Floyd Toole
markus767 is offline  
post #12507 of 16629 Old 01-02-2017, 12:23 PM
** Man of Leisure **
 
AustinJerry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 20,458
Mentioned: 374 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11000 Post(s)
Liked: 6567
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonygeno View Post
Looks like I used the wrong hex file. Stupid. I tried with the right hex file, it made it through the upgrade, but when I tried to load the factory settings it disconnected. Now when I try to connect, it can't and the blue flashing light under the hood is not flashing, so it looks like I either blew something up, or I need to figure out how to do a hard reset. The button in the back does not work.

Why do they have two hex files in the upgrade folder? So dummies like me can choose the wrong one I guess. Very frustrated.
Did you check to make sure you didn't blow the fuse?
AustinJerry is offline  
post #12508 of 16629 Old 01-02-2017, 12:25 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
tonygeno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Just north of the Sagamore Bridge
Posts: 6,469
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
Liked: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinJerry View Post
Did you check to make sure you didn't blow the fuse?
Where would the fuse be? Found it.

Fuse is good.

Tony

In search of the Holy Grail.

Last edited by tonygeno; 01-02-2017 at 12:30 PM.
tonygeno is offline  
post #12509 of 16629 Old 01-02-2017, 12:46 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
tonygeno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Just north of the Sagamore Bridge
Posts: 6,469
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
Liked: 119
I've contacted Minidsp. I'll see what they say. I hope this doesn't require a trip to China.

Tony

In search of the Holy Grail.
tonygeno is offline  
post #12510 of 16629 Old 01-02-2017, 03:50 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
darrellh44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: North Dallas
Posts: 1,533
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1033 Post(s)
Liked: 499
Quote:
Originally Posted by markus767 View Post
No, you have to make them. Then use simple PEQ which is provided by the 88BM.
Great thanks. One BM upgrade ordered.
darrellh44 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
DDRC-88A , dirac live , minidsp , req

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off