Samsung DA E670 or E750 stuck in demo mode - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 02-12-2015, 07:24 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Samsung DA E670 or E750 stuck in demo mode

I purchased some Samsung da models in an auction. I'm thinking they are in demo mode because only the 3.5 mm aux input works. I can't seem to find the reset code. Could anyone help? I also have a few LG audio docks that pretty much were in the same condition. They did show an LED that they were in Aux mode. I tried finding unlock code for them on the Internet with no luck. I actually found a sticker on the back that had the unlock code and sure enough it reset them and they are in normal now. I am thinking that this some top secret info, but not sure why. Can anyone help?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 02-13-2015, 09:17 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by elia12978 View Post
I purchased some Samsung da models in an auction. I'm thinking they are in demo mode because only the 3.5 mm aux input works. I can't seem to find the reset code. Could anyone help? I also have a few LG audio docks that pretty much were in the same condition. They did show an LED that they were in Aux mode. I tried finding unlock code for them on the Internet with no luck. I actually found a sticker on the back that had the unlock code and sure enough it reset them and they are in normal now. I am thinking that this some top secret info, but not sure why. Can anyone help?
I have one also and have contacted samsung and they have nothing to say but "send it in to us for an undisclosed fee and we will look at it". I cannot find anything wrong internally and nothing on the internet saying that anyone has successfully found a solution. There are a ton of these showing up like this and no fix? Hmmmm

"goodtimes"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page