Originally Posted by richmond5
What's new with the latest Anthem Room Correction 2 v1.8.6502?
1. Changed the appearance of the color legend below graphs, especially when viewing curves for all mic positions at once.
2. Added option to correct up to 20 kHz for most remaining models: MRX x10, MRX x20, PW Soundbar, PW/MLW Series.
3. Quick Measure additions:
- sensitivity calculation display
- click Save to keep the most recent curve on the display. This can be done with multiple curves. They will remain on display until the Quick Measure window is closed.
- (STR only, v1.4.6538 or later) sub or subs can be swept at the same time as a front speaker
- (STR only, v1.4.6538 or later) processing can be applied during sweeps - for details hover on the "Apply Processing" checkbox
4. Default profile name is "ProfileX". To apply the new default to an existing measurement, click Auto Detect, OK, Calculate, Upload.
5. Increased support for devices with low sample rate, for example 32k.
6. (AVM/MRX) Deleted Middle On-Wall option for Height1 and Height2.
7. Invalid characters in file name which were preventing upload get replaced with "?".
8. Various additional improvements and minor fixes.