1. (AVM 60 and MRX 1120/720) Added dtsX decoding and Neural:X upmixing, including compatibility with Dolby Enabled upfiring speakers.
DTS:X dialog level control - this applies only to dtsX sources making use of the function. To raise or lower the level of the dialog (actor voices), use the PG/PR
up/down buttons on the remote. The range is 0-6 dB, default 3 dB.
DTS Neural:X uses all speakers in a DTS:X system for an immersive audio experience, creating separation by placing sounds at different points in the sound field. This mode does not apply to DTS:X Master Audio, DTS:X, Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, and Dolby Digital Plus sources
DTS Neural:X setup (input setup menu) - When the source is a DTS stream, Direct mode plays the audio channels as they were recorded, whereas Non-Direct mode (default) adapts the audio to your speaker layout if it is different from the content creator’s.
2. Updated HDMI code library.
3. Improvements to CEC power-on.
4. Headphone downmix wasn't working properly - fixed.
5. Fix for odd input setup display when exactly 8 inputs were configured.
6. (AVM 60 and MRX 1120/720) If Dolby Volume was enabled before running ARC, height channels weren't producing test tones - fixed.
7. Fix for too many characters in IP feedback.
8. Removed Control4 ID Tx from setup menu.