The "OFFICIAL" 2015 Denon "S-series" / "X-series" AVR Owner's thread + FAQ (HDCP 2.2) - Page 219 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 101744Likes

post #6541 of 17722 Old 03-10-2016, 11:40 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 758 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22908 Post(s)
Liked: 12532
Quote:
Originally Posted by kherman View Post
\JD, you need to yell at them for us. We should not be forced to have overlays on screens under certain scenarios.
Haven't yelled per se, but have been bringing it up for years now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #6542 of 17722 Old 03-10-2016, 11:43 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Whoah, if this is true, what amp is better for the towers? The low priced external amps that are typically recommended or the internal Denon? I doubt it is the Denon internals, but can someone look into this?

And heck, if this is the case, what kind of amps should people consider for the mains? I'd be happy to go after $300 amp instead of a $150 amp. To keep sounds across the front sound stage even, does the Denon 4200 have a pre-out for a center channel? I personally would want a better amp for the centers than main/left even though I understand why people would want it the other way around (music).
If you are referring to the AudioSource Amp100 (50W) that is most often recommended for powering the Height 2 speakers, then no, rather you would use the AVR's own internal amps, otherwise, if you want to externally power the FL/FR speakers you would want to use something like the Emotiva XPA-2 (300W) or XPA-3 (200W).

https://emotiva.com/products/amplifiers/xpa-2

https://emotiva.com/products/amplifiers/xpa-3
post #6543 of 17722 Old 03-10-2016, 12:59 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2361 Post(s)
Liked: 924
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie View Post
Wasn't aware it was ever broken.

Most posts here claim it barley works - even skipping tracks crashes it.

I am shocked. I was literally going to place my order for a sr6010

I really wanted Audessey xt.... The YPAO just seems inferior

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DocACE911 on Steam, XBOX, PS4
"Kill Cancer or Die"
Custom Z9 Game Settings For SDR and HDR
Sony 75" Z9, Denon X4200, Definitive Technologies BP7002 + 9.1 ATMOS, PSV 18" sub
Loving Wife and 4 year old Son who tolerate this expense!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #6544 of 17722 Old 03-10-2016, 01:09 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
Liked: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjchmura View Post
I am saddened. I have spent hours researching and settled on x4200 or sr6010

Simple AirPlay seemed lik a given and requirement

So how broken is it? Does it not show up as a target??
I haven't used AirPlay extensively on my SR6010, but I have played a few hours of music every once in a while using it and things seemed to work fine via WiFi-- no dropouts or such.

Note that people rarely post when everything is working fine; they are more likely to post when they run into a problem and can't easily figure out how to resolve it.

Primary (2.1): Thiel CS 1.2 / Velodyne F1000 sub / Adcom GFA-555 Mk2 / Rotel 970BX / Sony CDP-CA9 ES
Secondary (5.1): Paradigm Mini-Monitor v.3 / CC270 v.3 center / ADP-170 v.2 surrounds /
SVS SB1000 sub / Marantz SR-6010 / AppleTV + Win7 PC / BenQ BL3200PT
post #6545 of 17722 Old 03-10-2016, 01:15 PM

Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Quoted: 4929 Post(s)
Liked: 5336
I've used Airplay across multiple Denon receivers (2113CI, X4000, X5200, X6200, as well as a 4311 and a 1912 I set up for friends) and never had any issues. It works fine for most people.
Shniks likes this.

batpig's "Denon-to-English Dictionary"
Setup Guide and FAQ
http://batpigworld.com/

Become a fan "batpigworld.com" on Facebook!
post #6546 of 17722 Old 03-10-2016, 01:56 PM

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Quoted: 4815 Post(s)
Liked: 2851
Quote:
Originally Posted by morfinx View Post
Just heard back from the repair shop after 2 weeks with my S710W. Apparently the receiver worked flawlessly in both wired and wireless modes over two dozen tests. This does not match my experience at all. To recap, during my testing (dozens of full resets over 3 days):

70% of the time - Networking options are almost completely greyed out
20% of the time - Allows me to scan for Wi-Fi networks, but doesn't find any
10% of the time - Finds and connects to my Wi-Fi network, but times out on Internet connection test after 15-20 minutes with an error message "XXXX Error", where "XXXX" is the networking module (can't remember the exact model #)

I bet once I get it home, I will have the same problem again. I'm about to pull my hair out
Find out what network router they're using and how they have it configured. Get the same model for yourself and configure it the same way. Many home networking routers don't play well with D+M equipment.

Separate from that, WiFi is often problematic due to interference from other WiFi networks in the neighborhood. At the very least you need to configure your WiFi Access Point to use a channel that's least used by others in the vicinity. I used WiFiInfoView (it's free) to find the best channel to use. WiFi then worked fine for low bitrate audio but the sound still stuttered occasionally when streaming multichannel hires FLAC over DLNA. Switching to hardwired Ethernet for all of my equipment fixed that.

Selden

Marantz SR7009 avr + MM9000 amp --> Atmos 7.1.4
Fronts=NHT 2.9+AC2, FH+TM=DefTech PM1000, LCR+TM amped
post #6547 of 17722 Old 03-10-2016, 02:00 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by toofast68 View Post
mmmmm...I am having same issue.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
With all the hardware and software issues i am glad i am lower down the chain for upgrading my X1200W, its appalling to see so many issues , wish Denon would establish a pilot program to release the firmware to select group of audiophile and take their opinion before pushing out large scale update, such a trend already exist in IT world by the way of POC and beta groups...
Might be a wise idea to reduce the bugs.
post #6548 of 17722 Old 03-10-2016, 02:25 PM

Mentioned: 188 Post(s)
Quoted: 5652 Post(s)
Liked: 2696
Every day at the same time my 4200 goes into the "USB Update" menu by itself and shows "Please wait... Checking Update Files" and gets stuck. Pressing the "Setup" button on the remote brings it back to normal operation. Only HDMI, ethernet and speakers are connected. WiFi is off. Anybody else seeing this misbehavior?

Markus

"In science, contrary evidence causes one to question a theory. In religion, contrary evidence causes one to question the evidence." - Floyd Toole
post #6549 of 17722 Old 03-10-2016, 03:08 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus767 View Post
Every day at the same time my 4200 goes into the "USB Update" menu by itself and shows "Please wait... Checking Update Files" and gets stuck. Pressing the "Setup" button on the remote brings it back to normal operation. Only HDMI, ethernet and speakers are connected. WiFi is off. Anybody else seeing this misbehavior?
Please review post 5 of this thread and do a "network reset" after saving your config.dat file to a PC.
post #6550 of 17722 Old 03-10-2016, 03:36 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 10
AVR-S910W Firmware Update

Hi all,
After almost 4 years of use, my Onkyo TX-NR515 went on the blitz. I did some research and decided to purchase the Denon AVR-S910W which closely resembled the Onkyo receiver plus it has some new features which are appealing. Setup was a breeze. Everything seems to be working fine. The first (and subsequent) time I turned the receiver on it prompted me that a firmware update was available and would take 3 minutes to complete. Initially I put off doing the update. I wanted to investigate how to update the firmware via USB flash drive which is the method I used on the Onkyo. I downloaded the firmware update to my PC and unzipped the downloaded file. I then read the instructions on how to do the update and let me tell you, it was ridiculous. You have to unplug the unit from the power source, plug the Flash drive in the USB port, and then while holding down the "Zone2 Source" and "Tune +" buttons plug the unit back into the power source. Since my receiver is about 3 feet from the power outlet it would be impossible to hold down the 2 buttons on the receiver and at the same time plug the unit back into the power source. So, I decided to perform the update via my wireless connection. It went without a hitch. All is well.

I have some questions regarding firmware updates. Is there any way to find out what features a firmware update adds or fixes? Are the firmware updates accumulative, that is if I skip one update altogether will the next update include the one that was skipped? Usually, if an update doesn't apply to my needs I would skip it. I believe in the axiom "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".

Thanks........
post #6551 of 17722 Old 03-10-2016, 03:49 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selden Ball View Post
Find out what network router they're using and how they have it configured. Get the same model for yourself and configure it the same way. Many home networking routers don't play well with D+M equipment.

Separate from that, WiFi is often problematic due to interference from other WiFi networks in the neighborhood. At the very least you need to configure your WiFi Access Point to use a channel that's least used by others in the vicinity. I used WiFiInfoView (it's free) to find the best channel to use. WiFi then worked fine for low bitrate audio but the sound still stuttered occasionally when streaming multichannel hires FLAC over DLNA. Switching to hardwired Ethernet for all of my equipment fixed that.
Well, at least I'm not crazy. I went to the shop and asked one of the guys there to show me working wired and wireless connections before I take it home. He tried wired connection first. Immediately most of the Networking menu was greyed out. "Hmm... that's never happened during testing before." He said. He then turned the receiver off, waited a few seconds, then back on. This time the Networking menu is back to normal and he was able to connect. Next he tried wireless. This time, no matter what he did, the Networking menu was greyed out, which has been my experience (see attachment).

So they are going to look into it some more, and I left without the receiver. Glad I'm not crazy
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	denon.jpg
Views:	201
Size:	171.3 KB
ID:	1305665  
post #6552 of 17722 Old 03-10-2016, 03:54 PM

Mentioned: 188 Post(s)
Quoted: 5652 Post(s)
Liked: 2696
Quote:
Please review post 5 of this thread and do a "network reset" after saving your config.dat file to a PC.
Will do but have you heard of that particular misbehavior before?

Markus

"In science, contrary evidence causes one to question a theory. In religion, contrary evidence causes one to question the evidence." - Floyd Toole
post #6553 of 17722 Old 03-10-2016, 06:08 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus767 View Post
Will do but have you heard of that particular misbehavior before?
Yes. Three other members have posted in this thread of the same issue.
post #6554 of 17722 Old 03-10-2016, 06:09 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennyo View Post
Hi all,
After almost 4 years of use, my Onkyo TX-NR515 went on the blitz. I did some research and decided to purchase the Denon AVR-S910W which closely resembled the Onkyo receiver plus it has some new features which are appealing. Setup was a breeze. Everything seems to be working fine. The first (and subsequent) time I turned the receiver on it prompted me that a firmware update was available and would take 3 minutes to complete. Initially I put off doing the update. I wanted to investigate how to update the firmware via USB flash drive which is the method I used on the Onkyo. I downloaded the firmware update to my PC and unzipped the downloaded file. I then read the instructions on how to do the update and let me tell you, it was ridiculous. You have to unplug the unit from the power source, plug the Flash drive in the USB port, and then while holding down the "Zone2 Source" and "Tune +" buttons plug the unit back into the power source. Since my receiver is about 3 feet from the power outlet it would be impossible to hold down the 2 buttons on the receiver and at the same time plug the unit back into the power source. So, I decided to perform the update via my wireless connection. It went without a hitch. All is well.

I have some questions regarding firmware updates. Is there any way to find out what features a firmware update adds or fixes? Are the firmware updates accumulative, that is if I skip one update altogether will the next update include the one that was skipped? Usually, if an update doesn't apply to my needs I would skip it. I believe in the axiom "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".

Thanks........
There is a lot of very helpful information provided in the first 7 posts of this thread to include a listing of the firmware change logs in post 6.
post #6555 of 17722 Old 03-10-2016, 06:12 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 4255 Post(s)
Liked: 4552
Tried the k8500 again through my x2200w to my Samsung JS9000 TV and everything works until I get a black screen for a few seconds and then everything comes back as if nothing ever happened. Also see some random stutters. Saw this a few times during a movie and then it never did it again for the rest of the movie. Has anyone else tried their k8500 through this receiver and noticed anything odd? It would be more convenient to run it this way rather than dual HDMI so I don't need to change the source on two devices. I know everything works, because I get Atmos and HDR when it is working. It's just the random blips. I don't see why it would work for 30minutes, black screen, then 20minutes, random stutter, then for an hour or more I have no problem. If the cables weren't up to par they shouldn't work at all. I've even tried different cables and it will still do it.

LG 65" B7A OLED, Samsung 55" JS9000, Sony 43" x800e, Denon AVR-X2200w 5.1.2, PS4 Pro, Nintendo Switch, Gaming PC(GTX 1080ti + 4.7Ghz 8700k), Sony UBP-x800, Philips BDP-7501, Oppo BDP-203, Nvidia Shield TV
2x Elac F5/Elac C5/2x AR PS2052/2x Pioneer SP-T22A-LR/Power Sound Audio 15v w/ Anti-Mode 8033S-II
post #6556 of 17722 Old 03-10-2016, 06:18 PM

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Liked: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bkelley3rd View Post
Both cables are 18gbps High Speed HDMI cables. 26ft Rocketfish from BB and one 40ft from Monoprice.
I would almost guarantee the cables are the problem and I would look at the monoprice one first. While I personally love monoprice, too many people report problems with 4k, 60hz, UHD deep color on the redmere cables. My advice to anyone right now is to stay away from "Active" cables.
cmdrdredd and pdasterly like this.

Last edited by AmiraTech; 03-14-2016 at 10:45 AM.
post #6557 of 17722 Old 03-10-2016, 06:22 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Just upgraded from an avr-1612 to an x1200 and now i cant get audio pass through to work in kodi 16 on my firestick. Just get static is there something i need to enable on the new receiver?
post #6558 of 17722 Old 03-10-2016, 06:37 PM

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Liked: 72
Exclamation How to turn off video overlays

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox_91 View Post
Just got a Denon AVR-S910W and noticed that when you mute the receiver, a big icon appears on the lower left of screen. At night when I play video games, I will often mute my receiver and use a headset. Is there a way in settings to hide this icon? It's kind of annoying.
I know someone else beat me to the answer, but I am going to repeat this because a shockingly large number of people don't seem to know this. All overlays can be turned off, and input lag reduced, by turning off Video Conversion.

Turn off all overlays by going to Settings -> Video -> Output Settings -> Video Conversion and set it to Off.
galonzo likes this.
post #6559 of 17722 Old 03-10-2016, 07:21 PM

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Liked: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrdredd View Post
Tried the k8500 again through my x2200w to my Samsung JS9000 TV and everything works until I get a black screen for a few seconds and then everything comes back as if nothing ever happened. Also see some random stutters. Saw this a few times during a movie and then it never did it again for the rest of the movie. Has anyone else tried their k8500 through this receiver and noticed anything odd? It would be more convenient to run it this way rather than dual HDMI so I don't need to change the source on two devices. I know everything works, because I get Atmos and HDR when it is working. It's just the random blips. I don't see why it would work for 30minutes, black screen, then 20minutes, random stutter, then for an hour or more I have no problem. If the cables weren't up to par they shouldn't work at all. I've even tried different cables and it will still do it.
I was told you can't get BD wise with a single wire hookup. I really like bd wise and would like a single wire hookup, is their a way to get BD wise from a single wire directly to the receiver?

Sony OLED 65A8G & LG OLED 55B7A
Denon AVRS740H & Denon AVRX2200W
Direct TV, PS4, PS, & XBoxS
Pioneer Elite Atmos SP-EBS73 x 2 & 2 Centers
Sony X-700 BD & Samsung K8500 BD
post #6560 of 17722 Old 03-10-2016, 07:25 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dshetler View Post
I was told you can't get BD wise with a single wire hookup. I really like bd wise and would like a single wire hookup, is their a way to get BD wise from a single wire directly to the receiver?
I'm not using BDWise and will never use BDWise because it overrides your settings. It also doesn't work through an AVR.

I'm asking about running the Samsung K8500 UHD Blu-Ray player through the AVR (I have an x2200w) and getting random black screen for a few seconds and some stutters or hiccups when watching a movie. I'm wondering if anyone else has run into this. To be more specific I saw it with Max Mad and San Andreas which are both WB movies. I'll try a movie from another studio and see what happens but I was curious if anyone else had any strange problems like this.

LG 65" B7A OLED, Samsung 55" JS9000, Sony 43" x800e, Denon AVR-X2200w 5.1.2, PS4 Pro, Nintendo Switch, Gaming PC(GTX 1080ti + 4.7Ghz 8700k), Sony UBP-x800, Philips BDP-7501, Oppo BDP-203, Nvidia Shield TV
2x Elac F5/Elac C5/2x AR PS2052/2x Pioneer SP-T22A-LR/Power Sound Audio 15v w/ Anti-Mode 8033S-II
post #6561 of 17722 Old 03-10-2016, 07:52 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 466 Post(s)
Liked: 65
How to DSU everything with a 4200 ?

Is there a way to make everything DSU? I can't find it in the manual.

Also how to I get DTS:X ?

Thanks
post #6562 of 17722 Old 03-10-2016, 07:55 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick View Post

Thanks
As far as I know you have to select DSU for each input and each soundtrack. For example if you play dolby digital and you select DSU it will always use it for that input when getting dolby digital. When playing PCM you have to select it again. This is how I understood it works.

DTS:X comes from a firmware update. Have you checked if there is an update available for you?

post #6563 of 17722 Old 03-11-2016, 04:57 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick View Post

Thanks
No, as DSU can't be used with everything.

"Dolby Surround" (aka DSU) can be selected when the source audio is PCM or DD.

"DTS Neural:X" can be selected when the source audio is PCM or DTS.

The latest firmware update (includes DTS:X) can be installed by either connecting your X4200W to the internet (wired connection to the router is more reliable) or you can download the update from Denon's website at ---> https://usa.denon.com/us/downloads/productupdates to a PC and then place it on a thumb drive which can be inserted into the AVR's USB input on the front panel.
Carrick likes this.
post #6564 of 17722 Old 03-11-2016, 05:00 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossespo View Post
Just upgraded from an avr-1612 to an x1200 and now i cant get audio pass through to work in kodi 16 on my firestick. Just get static is there something i need to enable on the new receiver?
Audio pass through to your surround speakers or the TV's speakers? When you press the INFO button on the AVR remote, what is the input signal reading?
post #6565 of 17722 Old 03-11-2016, 05:24 AM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Audio pass through to your surround speakers or the TV's speakers? When you press the INFO button on the AVR remote, what is the input signal reading?
sorry I mean, to pass through audio from my plex server with lets say dts or dd to my receiver to my surround speakers. On my old receiver I just set it to auto and it did it on its own. Now its just gives me dolby digital and mutli channel+dd+ which works if I turn pass through off in kodi, otherwiseIi just get static no matter what surround mode i choose .

Input signal was reading pcm if i remember correctly. Plex app on my firestick passes through dd and dd+ just fine with the latest update with alexa.
post #6566 of 17722 Old 03-11-2016, 07:37 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
If you are referring to the AudioSource Amp100 (50W) that is most often recommended for powering the Height 2 speakers, then no, rather you would use the AVR's own internal amps, otherwise, if you want to externally power the FL/FR speakers you would want to use something like the Emotiva XPA-2 (300W) or XPA-3 (200W).

Ya, those are definitely the way to go if it's in budget.

So to be clear, the Denon internal amps will provide better sound than the Audiosource Amp100? Or is this more of an issue of the Audiosource Amp100 being a 50 watt amp?

How come people don't just get one of these for the height speakers?
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/insignia...&skuId=4156007

or this Yammy?
http://www.accessories4less.com/make...eceiver/1.html

FWIW: I'm probably using a 20 year old receiver I have to power my heights. Sadly, it sounds better than my newer receiver (5 years old)
post #6567 of 17722 Old 03-11-2016, 08:41 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 2204 Post(s)
Liked: 2707
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrdredd View Post
Suspect this is all HDMI handshaking issues that can/will be cleared up with some firmware tweaks on all applicable components. We are just now getting to the point of having full enforcement of 2.0(a)/2.2 with actual sources showing up in the wild (the Roku4, K8500, and soon DirecTV with the 4K broadcast) and I think we are seeing the growing pains. Suspect (hope?) things will settle out over the next couple of months.
Ted99 likes this.

-Jeff-
Man cave: Sony XBR75Z9D, Marantz SR8012, and OPPO UDP-203
Living room: Sony XBR75X950G, Denon x4500, and Sony UBP-X800M2
post #6568 of 17722 Old 03-11-2016, 09:37 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
Liked: 101
Quote:

I was talking about using my Adcom GFA-545II that I'm picking up tomorrow to run the front L&R off of. I run Energy RC70 towers and an Energy RCLCR center. The Adcom is conservatively rated at 100 wpc with both channels driven and is a non current limiting design. The AVR-X4200 is rated at 125 wpc with only 2 channels driven. So I think the Adcom 2 channel would actually give more to the towers than the 4200. I do use the room for 2 channel stuff quite a bit as well. I could also see taking the load of the two towers off of the 4200 give it a little more dynamic ability because now it's just running a center, two surrounds, and four heights.

Somebody tell me if my thinking is off on this and it would make more sense to run my other two height speakers with the Adcom amp and run the front towers with the 4200.
post #6569 of 17722 Old 03-11-2016, 11:17 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Ya, those are definitely the way to go if it's in budget.

So to be clear, the Denon internal amps will provide better sound than the Audiosource Amp100? Or is this more of an issue of the Audiosource Amp100 being a 50 watt amp?

How come people don't just get one of these for the height speakers?
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/insignia...&skuId=4156007

or this Yammy?
http://www.accessories4less.com/make...eceiver/1.html

FWIW: I'm probably using a 20 year old receiver I have to power my heights. Sadly, it sounds better than my newer receiver (5 years old)
Again .. if only powering the height speakers, a 50W amp will provide more than enough power. If you want to provide "extra" power to the FL/FR speakers, you'll want a 200-300W amp.
post #6570 of 17722 Old 03-11-2016, 01:13 PM

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Auto power off

I have a quick question in regards to the a"auto power off" feature. I Have a X3200w and have the main zone set to 15 minutes and one 2 to set to 2 hours. If we leave our Directv box unattended for 4 hours it powers off automatically and my Samsung TV soon follows(it goes thru the AVR). It doesn't appear that my AVR does it will stay on. Do I need to have the ECO feature set to on or Auto? I currently have it set to off. For some reason I thought is was working. Thanks!!

Shawn
Living Room: Samsung UN55JS8500, Denon AVR-X3200W, Infinity Speakers, Directv HR-44, KDLinks H700, Amazon Fire TV, Synology NAS

Last edited by starbiker99; 03-11-2016 at 01:35 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
4:4:4 , alexa , arc , audyseey , Audyssey , avr , AVR-2310CI , avr-s710w , AVR-X2200W , bluetooth , chroma , connect , Denon , denon 2200w , denon x1200w , lfe , s710w , s910w , spotify , x-1200w , x1200w , x2200w , x3200w , x4200 , x4200w , x6200w , Yamaha

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page