The "OFFICIAL" 2015 Denon "S-series" / "X-series" AVR Owner's thread + FAQ (HDCP 2.2) - Page 475 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 101714Likes

post #14221 of 17585 Old 07-13-2017, 11:36 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 727 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22390 Post(s)
Liked: 12183
Quote:
Originally Posted by libratiger View Post
6200W issue.

I keep getting audio dropouts be it using a source from TV or android box. From TV it is dolby surround. From Android box it can be dolby surround, DTS.
I have done a HDMI reset following the instructions from the 1st page to no avail.
I have also changed the HDMI port for the Android box, still with the same issue. Did not change TV HDMI as there is only 1 hdmi with ARC.
I am using Monoprice HDMI certified premium HDMI cables.

Can I definitely say there is a problem with the HDMI board on my AVR? TIA.
If other sources are not presenting with the same issue, then more likely either source or HDMI cable related. Try changing the HDMI cables.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14222 of 17585 Old 07-13-2017, 11:48 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie View Post
If other sources are not presenting with the same issue, then more likely either source or HDMI cable related. Try changing the HDMI cables.
I only have 2 sources: From TV or Android Box.
post #14223 of 17585 Old 07-13-2017, 11:54 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
I only have 2 sources: From TV or Android Box.
Then try replacing the HDMI cables being used. Also, to mitigate HDMI handshake issues, you can also try powering on the devices in a specific order, generally TV, pause 5 seconds, AVR, pause 5 seconds, source device. The work around for ARC issues is to use an optical cable instead (although doing so won't pass DD+).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14224 of 17585 Old 07-14-2017, 12:01 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Then try replacing the HDMI cables being used. Also, to mitigate HDMI handshake issues, you can also try powering on the devices in a specific order, generally TV, pause 5 seconds, AVR, pause 5 seconds, source device. The work around for ARC issues is to use an optical cable instead (although doing so won't pass DD+).
I changed from non certified to certified HDMI with the same problem.
I've also tried the power-on sequence with no improvement. I even did the HDMI reset : unplug HDMI cables with devices on. Switch off and unplug, wait 10 -15 mins then plug back everything and do the power on sequence you mentioned => still the same intermittent audio dropouts.
post #14225 of 17585 Old 07-14-2017, 12:08 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
I changed from non certified to certified HDMI with the same problem.
I've also tried the power-on sequence with no improvement. I even did the HDMI reset : unplug HDMI cables with devices on. Switch off and unplug, wait 10 -15 mins then plug back everything and do the power on sequence you mentioned => still the same intermittent audio dropouts.
Try every HDMI input on the AVR for the Android box. I would also refer to a thread that specifically discusses your Android box for additional assistance or wait another day to see if any Android Box owners chime in.

Otherwise, the last step would be to do a microprocessor reset as described in post 5 of this thread and if still no joy, then replace the unit.
post #14226 of 17585 Old 07-14-2017, 06:16 AM

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagrant Pistol View Post
I did that and voice sounded fine on the front speaker. Now Im wondering if it is my center.

I just called Denon and in the end, I did a master reset and the problem still persists. So now Im gonna have to bring this to a service center. Which is an hour away from where I live. Im just now sure if I should go or buy another center because @jdsmoothie idea made make think if its my center.

...and thanks for assist guys
Why are you sending your receiver in for service if it appeared to you the center channel speaker may be bad? If your front speaker sounded good on the center channel, compared to your center channel speaker, I would not necessarily suspect the receiver enough to send it in for service. Are we missing more information?
post #14227 of 17585 Old 07-14-2017, 08:13 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrellr View Post
Why are you sending your receiver in for service if it appeared to you the center channel speaker may be bad? If your front speaker sounded good on the center channel, compared to your center channel speaker, I would not necessarily suspect the receiver enough to send it in for service. Are we missing more information?
Nah. At he end I was thinking that it was my center. I just ordered another Polk CSiA 6. Should be here Monday and see If it is that in the end.

"A Video Game Junkie At His Finest"
[1000+ games with 30 Consoles and counting]
Gamer Tag on Xbox and PSN: Vagrant Pistol

Sony 930E - Denon X4200W - Polk RTiA 7 - RTiA 3 - CSiA 6 - SVS SB12 Plus - PS4 Pro - Xbox One X
post #14228 of 17585 Old 07-14-2017, 08:17 AM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Denon AVR-X6200W Issue

This is a complete shot in the dark, but maybe someone else has seen this.

I have the Denon AVR-X6200W receiver that is having an issue. When the receiver outputs at 1080P/60HZ with the source being the receiver itself (i.e. internet radio) or my HTPC/Macbook my display flashes snow like crazy and is unwatchable. If I have the receiver output in a different resolution/frequency (i.e. 1080P/24Hz) there is no issue.

This only happens with a very unique configuration. It is with the receiver connected to my Panasonic VT-60 plasma display with the 20m HDMI cable in my wall. If I switch to a different TV with the same cable there is no issue. I bought another 50ft HDMI from Best Buy and there was no issue. The cable in the wall had a lifetime warranty on it so I replaced it with the same cable and the snow remained.

I am pretty sure the issue is with the receiver but since I can't reproduce the problem on any other configuration I am not sure if I took it in for service that they would find anything to fix. Denon did authorize repairs, but with reproducing the issue I am not sure it is of value.

Has anyone else had this issue and was it a defective receiver or some other configuration with the receiver/source/TV?
post #14229 of 17585 Old 07-14-2017, 10:00 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
Liked: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by zcraig View Post
This only happens with a very unique configuration. It is with the receiver connected to my Panasonic VT-60 plasma display with the 20m HDMI cable in my wall. If I switch to a different TV with the same cable there is no issue. I bought another 50ft HDMI from Best Buy and there was no issue. The cable in the wall had a lifetime warranty on it so I replaced it with the same cable and the snow remained.
If the Denon to the Panasonic works fine with this other 50ft cable, but fails with either of the two 20m cables, it is the 20m cables which are at fault.

Anything over ~40ft is pushing the HMDI spec even for 1080p resolution with a passive cable, so it's not surprising to find issues with a 20 meter cable.
galonzo likes this.

Primary (2.1): Thiel CS 1.2 / Velodyne F1000 sub / Adcom GFA-555 Mk2 / Rotel 970BX / Sony CDP-CA9 ES
Secondary (5.1): Paradigm Mini-Monitor v.3 / CC270 v.3 center / ADP-170 v.2 surrounds /
SVS SB1000 sub / Marantz SR-6010 / AppleTV + Win7 PC / BenQ BL3200PT
post #14230 of 17585 Old 07-14-2017, 10:07 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 328 Post(s)
Liked: 452
Well, my X3200 lasted for almost 19 whole months - a record for any Denon product I've ever owned, before failing.

Out of nowhere, on any source that inputs 1080p, I now have to disable video conversion or the picture is all grey and fuzzy. That means no OSD for the volume, and in my living room based system, that is a pain in the azz. On my DirecTV source that inputs 1080i, everything still works, so far any way. I did a soft reset which did not help.

So I've now had 3 Denons, and all 3 have failed. Yes it's still under warranty, but I really don't care any more.
post #14231 of 17585 Old 07-14-2017, 10:09 AM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cswiger View Post
If the Denon to the Panasonic works fine with this other 50ft cable, but fails with either of the two 20m cables, it is the 20m cables which are at fault.

Anything over ~40ft is pushing the HMDI spec even for 1080p resolution with a passive cable, so it's not surprising to find issues with a 20 meter cable.
Thanks for reply. The only reason I do not believe it's the cable is that the issue only started with the HTPC/MacBook after having the setup work from November 2016 until May 2017. Sometime in May all of a sudden one day started happening with those sources. The original cable has been in use since October 2010 and had no issues with 1080P with a different AVR. The cable is of a "higher quality", a Audioquest Cinnamon. I do have a 20m cable coming from Monoprice on Tuesday to try out.
post #14232 of 17585 Old 07-14-2017, 11:35 AM

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Quoted: 4808 Post(s)
Liked: 2848
Quote:
Originally Posted by zcraig View Post
Thanks for reply. The only reason I do not believe it's the cable is that the issue only started with the HTPC/MacBook after having the setup work from November 2016 until May 2017. Sometime in May all of a sudden one day started happening with those sources. The original cable has been in use since October 2010 and had no issues with 1080P with a different AVR. The cable is of a "higher quality", a Audioquest Cinnamon. I do have a 20m cable coming from Monoprice on Tuesday to try out.
Hopefully you've verified that all of the cables are pressed firmly into their sockets and aren't being pulled loose by their own weight or other stresses on them.

I had a BD player which seemed to gradually be getting flakier and flakier. Replacing the BD player made no difference. It was caused by the end of its HDMI cable which was plugged into the receiver gradually working loose. It looked fine and seemed to be pressed in all the way, but wiggling the receiver end of its cable ever so slightly while pressing it in firmly made the player work reliably. It's been fine ever since.

Selden

Marantz SR7009 avr + MM9000 amp --> Atmos 7.1.4
Fronts=NHT 2.9+AC2, FH+TM=DefTech PM1000, LCR+TM amped
post #14233 of 17585 Old 07-14-2017, 03:58 PM

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Thumbs up Failing Network Connection, failing network setup - FIXED

Since the last firmware update I have had problems with the Google Denon app. It was slow and frequently would never find my X4200W which is wired on a gigabit network. This problem seemed to be getting worse over time so today I tried to pin down a solution. Attempted were:
1) Reset the network card https://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-rec...l#post34728977 Failed to help.
2) Reset the microprocessor and network card after saving settings. (same URL). Failed to help.
3) Move to a wireless access point that is only a few feet away from the receiver. Failed to help. Not only didn't help but was never achieved as receiver couldn't complete wireless setup.
4) Tried running cat 6 from primary router directly to receiver bypassing network. Failed to help.
5) Setup fixed IP address for Denon. Failed to help.
6) The last step taken appears to have been successful (though it was just finished an hour ago). Firmware updates for the X4200W have always been performed via the default online service in the receiver. This time after resetting the microprocessor again I then downloaded the latest firmware update from Denon and USB installed it. The install was effortless. The instructions tell you how to verify each individual firmware version number install. After this and a reboot the device network functions have been problem free. Back on my network and it is responding promptly without fail. The Google Denon app is now promptly responding as well.

There have been reports in this thread of similar problems and just wanted to post what worked for me. I assume the network firmware upgrade that was performed prior to today was corrupt for the network components and is now fixed.

I hope!
azada likes this.

Sony XBR75X940E
Denon X4200W

OPPO UDP-203
post #14234 of 17585 Old 07-14-2017, 05:38 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1255 Post(s)
Liked: 1271
Oppo 103/Denon 6200 Issue Playing DSOTM & WYWH Quad Mixes

With my Oppo 103 and my Denon 6200, both with the latest firmware, I discovered an issue when playing back the 24/96 quad 2/2/.0 (aka 4.0) mix of either "Dark Side of the Moon" Blu-ray or "Wish You Were Here" Blu-ray from their respective Immersion Box Sets.

My system configuration is 5.1.4.

I can only get the quad mix to play correctly from HDMI 1 Out of the 103. With HDMI 2 Out, I only get audio from the FL & FR speakers but no sound from the SL & SR. However, the 6200 shows the FL, FR, SL, SR as all active! The 24/96 5.1 and 2.0 audio mixes play as expected from HDMI 2 Out.

With the 103, I've tried Dual Display and Split A/V (with HDMI 1 Out going to my TV and HDMI 2 Out going to the 6200). I've got all Monoprice Certified Premium High Speed cables. I've tried swapping HDMI 1 and 2 Outs on the 103, swapping HDMI cables, and using different HDMI inputs on my 6200. I've reset the 103 to factory defaults. I've power cycled the 103 and the 6200. No matter what I try, HDMI 2 Out of the 103 will not send audio to the side speakers when playing the quad mix. HDMI 1 Out works fine for all audio mixes (of course with the 103 is set up for Dual Display).

I called Oppo and they have had no reports about this issue. Chris in Tech Support at Oppo logged the issue but it could take some time before they get around to replicating the issue. I realize they are way past the 103.

For Oppo 103/Denon 6200 owners with the DSOTM & WYWH Blu-ray discs, if it's not much trouble, could you try replicating the issue with your 103? I would like to confirm whether this issue is a global issue or specific to my unit. If it's specific to my unit, then I'll take it to Oppo for repairs. I live within easy driving distance to their Menlo Park office.

BTW, the quad sound mixes of DSOTM and WYWH are superb! I prefer the quad mixes to the 5.1 mixes although the 5.1 mixes sound very good as well.

Thanks

Denon AVR-X6200W, Outlaw Audio 7125 Amp, Oppo UDP-203, Oppo BDP-103, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Tivo Roamio Pro, Pioneer Elite Andrew Jones Dolby Atmos Enabled EFS-73 Fronts/EBS-73 Surrounds, Chane A2.4 Center, SVS SB-2000 Sub, Panasonic Plasma TH-58PX600
avsforum Members Atmos & Auro Configuration Spreadsheet
I'm just a caveman. Your modern world frightens and confuses me. RIP Phil Hartman
post #14235 of 17585 Old 07-15-2017, 04:57 AM

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankmar View Post
One Problem I noticed, and did not get solved in the previous update, was that some commercial announcements the volume would go down, then on the main program, volume would come to normal.

When CNN announces commercials, there's a 10sec CNN advertising the the volume really drops to fade.

I think it's done on purpose to attract audio attention., before the update, some commercials audio volume would drop. So far so good. except what I mentioned.

Maybe others have noticed the above.

PRESENTLY:    TCP55VT60               PS3 SLIMIR 2 BT RE-BL DENON X2200W [B] FIBETV
MOTOROLA PVR VIP-2262
PARADIGM MONITOR 7 v6 front speakersKLIPSCH SUBWOOFER
KSW10
kLIPSCH SATELITE SS-1kLIPSCH CENTER SC-1HARMONY ONE
PARADIGM ATOMS V6 (front height) NOW SYSTEM IS 5.1.2
post #14236 of 17585 Old 07-15-2017, 03:49 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Hi there

I have exactly the same problem. I also have connected via HDMI to Samsung box and with optical out.
But I am not satisfied with this solution. I would like to have my PS4 as all my other devices with HDMI plugged in into my Denon.

I hope someone can help...
post #14237 of 17585 Old 07-15-2017, 06:26 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
Liked: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokishin View Post
With my Oppo 103 and my Denon 6200, both with the latest firmware, I discovered an issue when playing back the 24/96 quad 2/2/.0 (aka 4.0) mix of either "Dark Side of the Moon" Blu-ray or "Wish You Were Here" Blu-ray from their respective Immersion Box Sets.

My system configuration is 5.1.4.

I can only get the quad mix to play correctly from HDMI 1 Out of the 103. With HDMI 2 Out, I only get audio from the FL & FR speakers but no sound from the SL & SR. However, the 6200 shows the FL, FR, SL, SR as all active! The 24/96 5.1 and 2.0 audio mixes play as expected from HDMI 2 Out.

With the 103, I've tried Dual Display and Split A/V (with HDMI 1 Out going to my TV and HDMI 2 Out going to the 6200). I've got all Monoprice Certified Premium High Speed cables. I've tried swapping HDMI 1 and 2 Outs on the 103, swapping HDMI cables, and using different HDMI inputs on my 6200. I've reset the 103 to factory defaults. I've power cycled the 103 and the 6200. No matter what I try, HDMI 2 Out of the 103 will not send audio to the side speakers when playing the quad mix. HDMI 1 Out works fine for all audio mixes (of course with the 103 is set up for Dual Display).

I called Oppo and they have had no reports about this issue. Chris in Tech Support at Oppo logged the issue but it could take some time before they get around to replicating the issue. I realize they are way past the 103.

For Oppo 103/Denon 6200 owners with the DSOTM & WYWH Blu-ray discs, if it's not much trouble, could you try replicating the issue with your 103? I would like to confirm whether this issue is a global issue or specific to my unit. If it's specific to my unit, then I'll take it to Oppo for repairs. I live within easy driving distance to their Menlo Park office.

BTW, the quad sound mixes of DSOTM and WYWH are superb! I prefer the quad mixes to the 5.1 mixes although the 5.1 mixes sound very good as well.

Thanks
Have you tried posting in the oppo 103 thread? There are differences between HDMI 1 & 2 that might cause it. The guys over there would know.

LG OLED55B6P (Calibrated by AVICAL)
Denon AVR-X4200W ** oppo UDP-203 **oppo BDP-103D
HR44 DirecTV ** Panamax 5300 ** Harmony One Universal Remote
Hsu HB-1 MK2 (L, R & S) ** Hsu HC-1 MK2 (C) ** Hsu VTF-15H (sub)
Crowson Technology Level 2 Motion System
MediaLight 6500K Bias Lighting System ** AIRCOM T8 Receiver Cooling Blower
post #14238 of 17585 Old 07-17-2017, 02:21 PM

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Still no information about the update to most models received this month????
post #14239 of 17585 Old 07-17-2017, 03:35 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 177 Post(s)
Quoted: 4697 Post(s)
Liked: 6976
Quote:
Originally Posted by locob View Post
I posted the full changelog in post # 14180.

HDMI 2.0 4K modes | Dolby & DTS core+outer audio tracks on (UHD) Blu-Rays | Hello to Jason Isaacs
post #14240 of 17585 Old 07-17-2017, 04:12 PM

Liked: 49
Quick update on my receiver that was making the center channel low and high pitched. It actually was the speaker. So my electrical surge that happened last time messed up the speaker. Thanks for the help guys. @jdsmoothie @frankmar @Selden Ball

"A Video Game Junkie At His Finest"
[1000+ games with 30 Consoles and counting]
Gamer Tag on Xbox and PSN: Vagrant Pistol

Sony 930E - Denon X4200W - Polk RTiA 7 - RTiA 3 - CSiA 6 - SVS SB12 Plus - PS4 Pro - Xbox One X
post #14241 of 17585 Old 07-17-2017, 04:17 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagrant Pistol View Post
Quick update on my receiver that was making the center channel low and high pitched. It actually was the speaker. So my electrical surge that happened last time messed up the speaker. Thanks for the help guys. @jdsmoothie @frankmar @Selden Ball
Thanks for updating the thread.
Vagrant Pistol likes this.
post #14242 of 17585 Old 07-17-2017, 05:45 PM

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 14
I have the x2200 and recently with movies running at a volume less than reference (72-76) my receiver has been overheating and shutting off about 3/4 through the movie. I am using Monitor Audio Silver 5i fronts and center which have a sensitivity of 89dB. Do I need to have a dedicated fan or is there another fix besides turning the volume down.

Samsung UN75JU7100, Denon AVR-X2200w, Tekton Design Electron speakers, HSU VTF-15H, PSB Imagine bookshelf surrounds, OSD RS690 outdoor speakers, Panamax Max 1500 line conditioner
post #14243 of 17585 Old 07-17-2017, 11:50 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafish721 View Post
I have the x2200 and recently with movies running at a volume less than reference (72-76) my receiver has been overheating and shutting off about 3/4 through the movie. I am using Monitor Audio Silver 5i fronts and center which have a sensitivity of 89dB. Do I need to have a dedicated fan or is there another fix besides turning the volume down.
When the AVR is hot to the touch, adding a fan to exhaust the hot air away from the AVR is always going to help cool it down. How much free space is there currently around the AVR (ie. should be at least 3-4" above/sides with open front/back)? However, just to confirm the issue .... when the AVR shuts down in protection mode, is the Standby light flashing quickly (ie. 2x/sec) or more slowly (ie. 1x/2 secs) as the latter would indicate a ventilation problem while the former would indicate either a loose wiring or amp problem.

The following would be an excellent choice to not only display the current temp of the AVR but also is controlled based on a thermostat setting and then exhausts the air to the rear of the AVR.

https://www.acinfinity.com/component...MaAaAksh8P8HAQ
dafish721 and galonzo like this.

Last edited by jdsmoothie; 07-17-2017 at 11:54 PM.
post #14244 of 17585 Old 07-18-2017, 04:27 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 1179 Post(s)
Liked: 1762
The following would be an excellent choice to not only display the current temp of the AVR but also is controlled based on a thermostat setting and then exhausts the air to the rear of the AVR.

https://www.acinfinity.com/component...MaAaAksh8P8HAQ[/QUOTE]

Yet another stellar recommendation from jdsmoothie! A great investment. My X4200 ran a bit hot after an hour of usage, but is kept cooler by the Aircom. When you are running your system during a movie, you wont even notice it is on, except maybe the lights no the front panel.
post #14245 of 17585 Old 07-18-2017, 04:51 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizrussspike View Post

Yet another stellar recommendation from jdsmoothie! A great investment. My X4200 ran a bit hot after an hour of usage, but is kept cooler by the Aircom. When you are running your system during a movie, you wont even notice it is on, except maybe the lights no the front panel.[/QUOTE]

As you know the panel lights can be dimmed; however, I got lucky in that the top bar of my stereo cabinet covers the display all together such that if I want to read the temp info, I must walk up to the Aircom and look down.
post #14246 of 17585 Old 07-18-2017, 04:54 AM

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by locob View Post
This newest firmware the unit downloaded screwed up my Denon 710w. It caused the audessey setup and setup assistant to be completely greyed out and unselectable in the menus and some other off stuff.

Got the previous firmware from Denons support site reflashed via USB and everything is back to normal
post #14247 of 17585 Old 07-18-2017, 04:59 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strife21 View Post
This newest firmware the unit downloaded screwed up my Denon 710w. It caused the audessey setup and setup assistant to be completely greyed out and unselectable in the menus and some other off stuff.

Got the previous firmware from Denons support site reflashed via USB and everything is back to normal
At the very least, those of you who have had issues with the latest firmware installation should be calling Denon Customer Support to report your issue.
post #14248 of 17585 Old 07-18-2017, 08:52 AM

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
When the AVR is hot to the touch, adding a fan to exhaust the hot air away from the AVR is always going to help cool it down. How much free space is there currently around the AVR (ie. should be at least 3-4" above/sides with open front/back)? However, just to confirm the issue .... when the AVR shuts down in protection mode, is the Standby light flashing quickly (ie. 2x/sec) or more slowly (ie. 1x/2 secs) as the latter would indicate a ventilation problem while the former would indicate either a loose wiring or amp problem.

Thanks for the recommendation jdsmoothie!

Samsung UN75JU7100, Denon AVR-X2200w, Tekton Design Electron speakers, HSU VTF-15H, PSB Imagine bookshelf surrounds, OSD RS690 outdoor speakers, Panamax Max 1500 line conditioner
post #14249 of 17585 Old 07-18-2017, 03:26 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
Liked: 268
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizrussspike View Post

Yet another stellar recommendation from jdsmoothie! A great investment. My X4200 ran a bit hot after an hour of usage, but is kept cooler by the Aircom. When you are running your system during a movie, you wont even notice it is on, except maybe the lights no the front panel.[/QUOTE]

Here's another, lower cost option that also works well: https://smile.amazon.com/AC-Infinity...sb+cooling+fan
galonzo likes this.

post #14250 of 17585 Old 07-18-2017, 04:20 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Question for the group...I currently have the S910W and have a 5.1 setup with Harman Kardon speakers which are all 8-ohm. I want to start upgrading the speakers and I purchased a new MartinLogan Motion 8 center channel speaker which will arrive Saturday. The ML speaker is 4-ohm. When I change the center and run Audyssey again will I run into trouble because the new center is 4-ohm and the others are 8-ohm?

Thanks in advance and excuse me if this is a noob question.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
4:4:4 , alexa , arc , audyseey , Audyssey , avr , AVR-X2200W , bluetooth , chroma , connect , Denon , denon 2200w , denon x1200w , lfe , s710w , s910w , spotify , x-1200w , x1200w , x2200w , x3200w , x4200 , x4200w , x6200w , Yamaha

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page