*Official* Marantz 2015 NR-1506/1606, SR-5010/6010/7010 & AV7702mkII owner's thread - Page 330 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 12641Likes

post #9871 of 12342 Old 09-01-2017, 08:16 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2752 Post(s)
Liked: 1963
JD is typically very well informed. But if you are concerned definitely ask Marantz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Michael Boiardi View Post
I saw in an earlier post by JD Smooth back towards the end of July that he said his Marantz rep confirmed that they will be updating the 2015 AVRs like the NR-1606 with the upcoming DV/HLG pass-thru software update. I am not implying I doubt this information but I have not seen Marantz make any updated/formal announcement. I would assume they would want to publicize this as it is a great customer service-centric message on how they are "future-proofing" more of their AVR line than their competitors are doing.

Are the comments of a Marantz rep without either officially posting on their website or AV blogs or making a formal announcement proof enough that this will indeed happen? I have no personal experience with Marantz and no insights into JD Smooth's relationship with them but I just wanted to pose the question.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #9872 of 12342 Old 09-01-2017, 09:52 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 757 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22885 Post(s)
Liked: 12508
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan_h View Post
JD is typically very well informed. But if you are concerned definitely ask Marantz.
Indeed.
post #9873 of 12342 Old 09-01-2017, 11:54 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Here's what D+M told me today, re: adding DV support to 2015 receivers with reference to this forum thread:

Quote:
This is just a forum and not a real reliable source. Currently there are talks about it for some 2015 and 2016 receivers but no information as of right now, so the answer will be no for now until we hear a release.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #9874 of 12342 Old 09-01-2017, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stakats View Post
Here's what D+M told me today, re: adding DV support to 2015 receivers with reference to this forum thread:
My sources are a little higher up then CSRs.
Dan Hitchman, Schwa, Ted99 and 3 others like this.
post #9875 of 12342 Old 09-01-2017, 03:09 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Quoted: 2752 Post(s)
Liked: 1963
Quote:
Originally Posted by stakats View Post
To be safe you should assume they are correct and not base a purchase decision for a 2 year old receiver on the idea that it will get updates to be DV compatible in 2018.

However, based not just on JD's word (he is a dealer with access to advance info) but also on the article written by Scott Wilkinson, those of us that already own these units feel reasonably confident that we'll get the update in 2018 as scheduled.

But nothing is guaranteed until it happens, of course.
post #9876 of 12342 Old 09-01-2017, 03:59 PM

Quote:
To be safe you should assume they are correct and not base a purchase decision for a 2 year old receiver on the idea that it will get updates to be DV compatible in 2018.

However, based not just on JD's word (he is a dealer with access to advance info) but also on the article written by Scott Wilkinson, those of us that already own these units feel reasonably confident that we'll get the update in 2018 as scheduled.

But nothing is guaranteed until it happens, of course.
Likely to happen sooner than anticipated as a 2016 S720W owner said his unit just got the DV + HLG update today.
Schwa, nathan_h, Ted99 and 3 others like this.
post #9877 of 12342 Old 09-02-2017, 03:45 PM

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie View Post
Likely to happen sooner than anticipated as a 2016 S720W owner said his unit just got the DV + HLG update today.
Hey guys,

I have had so many problems with my Oppo 203, Marantz 7702mk11 and Epson 5040 over the last 6 months. Mostly handshake stuff. Finally got it to where I could watch a bluray off my Oppo with no problems. Did the latest firmware on the Oppo and last night, playing Baywatch on regular bluray, I keep losing sound. Drops in and out. I run my HDMI cable from the Oppo to the Epson for picture. The 2nd HDMI out of the Oppo to my Marantz.

I have changed NO settings. I went through them all twice on the Marantz and Oppo. I can't see anything different. I also have 7:1 cables from the Oppo to the Marantz. Switched to that and I still have the sound dropping out like every few minutes. NOT the picture. It remains perfect.

Can't be bad analog cables and a bad HDMI cable. Where can I start? Thanks!!!

Brian
post #9878 of 12342 Old 09-02-2017, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianlvi3 View Post
Hey guys,

I have had so many problems with my Oppo 203, Marantz 7702mk11 and Epson 5040 over the last 6 months. Mostly handshake stuff. Finally got it to where I could watch a bluray off my Oppo with no problems. Did the latest firmware on the Oppo and last night, playing Baywatch on regular bluray, I keep losing sound. Drops in and out. I run my HDMI cable from the Oppo to the Epson for picture. The 2nd HDMI out of the Oppo to my Marantz.

I have changed NO settings. I went through them all twice on the Marantz and Oppo. I can't see anything different. I also have 7:1 cables from the Oppo to the Marantz. Switched to that and I still have the sound dropping out like every few minutes. NOT the picture. It remains perfect.

First step in troubleshooting would be to determine if the BD itself is bad. Does the issue present with other BDs as well?
If yes,
Second step would be to try different HDMI cables as well as different HDMI inputs on the pre/pro.
If no joy,
Third step would be to do a soft reset by simply powering down the pre/pro and unplugging the power cable for 10 minutes.
If still no joy,
Fourth step would be to do a microprocessor reset as noted in post 7 of this thread.
post #9879 of 12342 Old 09-03-2017, 06:38 AM

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianlvi3 View Post
Hey guys,

If you have sound dropping out from the Oppo using both HDMI and 7.1 analog cables, seems to me like the problem would have to be in the Oppo player (assuming that it isn't just one bad Blu-ray disc).
post #9880 of 12342 Old 09-03-2017, 11:07 PM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 0
I think I got it working...

1- In the disc audio menu (Atmos disc), I see "Dolby trueHD7.1" as my only option, and am hearing the height channel. Is ATMOS sending through trueHD, or upmixing True HD? on the Marantz, I have the Dolby TrueHD that says Atmos/ surround selected.

My TV Netflix can't play Atmos yet.
post #9881 of 12342 Old 09-04-2017, 12:13 AM

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 4737 Post(s)
Liked: 2774
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblenny View Post

1- In the disc audio menu (Atmos disc), I see "Dolby trueHD7.1" as my only option, and am hearing the height channel. Is ATMOS sending through trueHD, or upmixing True HD? on the Marantz, I have the Dolby TrueHD that says Atmos/ surround selected.

Dolby Atmos on disc is usually losslessly packed using TrueHD compression. Streaming, it's via lossy Dolby Digital Plus compression.

Listen up, studios! Dolby Atmos Lite™ print-outs must stop!!
post #9882 of 12342 Old 09-04-2017, 01:29 AM

Quote:

Press the INFO button on the Marantz remote. If the INPUT SIGNAL reads "Atmos", there's your answer.
post #9883 of 12342 Old 09-04-2017, 12:24 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 184 Post(s)
Quoted: 5190 Post(s)
Liked: 7507
Quote:

Strictly speaking it's neither of your two options (I've bolded).

It's a layer on top of TrueHD7.1. It's like Russian Dolls. It appears to the user as a single "logical" soundtrack.
  • If you have very old equipment, you only see the lossy 5.1 "core". (the green bit)
  • If you have newer equipment, you see the lossless 7.1 TrueHD track (the purple bit). You could up-mix this in your AVR, but this is NOT Atmos sound, you are just simulating it. I think this is what you might be doing by mistake.
  • If you have Atmos-capable equipment, you see the full Atmos soundtrack (the orange bit which also uses the purple bit), and it says "Atmos" not 7.1 TrueHD when you press the Info button on the AVR.

DTS:X works in a similar way. Again, if the Info button doesn't say "DTS:X", you are not feeding the object-based audio into the AVR.

HTH
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DTS-dolls4-JustAtmos.png
Views:	605
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	2277802  

HDMI 2.0 4K modes | Dolby & DTS core+outer audio tracks on (UHD) Blu-Rays | Hello to Jason Isaacs

Last edited by mrtickleuk; 09-04-2017 at 12:30 PM.
post #9884 of 12342 Old 09-04-2017, 06:58 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
Liked: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtickleuk View Post
Strictly speaking it's neither of your two options (I've bolded).

It's a layer on top of TrueHD7.1. It's like Russian Dolls. It appears to the user as a single "logical" soundtrack.
  • If you have very old equipment, you only see the lossy 5.1 "core". (the green bit)
  • If you have newer equipment, you see the lossless 7.1 TrueHD track (the purple bit). You could up-mix this in your AVR, but this is NOT Atmos sound, you are just simulating it. I think this is what you might be doing by mistake.
  • If you have Atmos-capable equipment, you see the full Atmos soundtrack (the orange bit which also uses the purple bit), and it says "Atmos" not 7.1 TrueHD when you press the Info button on the AVR.

DTS:X works in a similar way. Again, if the Info button doesn't say "DTS:X", you are not feeding the object-based audio into the AVR.

HTH
The Game of Thrones "Steelbook" season discs that have Atmos also do something stupid. They have multiple track options like this where they default the audio Dolby to 5.1 in the menus on all of the discs...

It really makes no sense at all to me... It seems like the person that setup the disc doesn't actually understand how atmos encoding works.

Even with a TrueHD receiver it would be better to select the "atmos track" which would then give a real 7.1 track to the non atmos receiver that would just not recognize the atmos encodings. Without that everyone is likely listening to 5.1 upmixed to 7.1 with something like prologic IIx. Everything sounds pretty horrible until the right track is selected.

I was frustrated for a while and couldn't get the Atmos to work until I found the menu option.
Worse yet it would do the intro Atmos with Atmos encoding which put the receiver in Atmos mode and then it turned it off by default when you try to watch an episode so it would just be 5.1. I played with settings on the bluray player, SR7009 (before my upgrade) for probably half an hour before I figured out what was going on.

They still didn't fix the default in season 5. I haven't gotten to rewatch season 6 yet but I doubt that they fixed it.

-Rich

Quad Marantz AVR 9.2.(4+2) Atmos/DTS:X using Dual sr7010's + Dual scAtmos nr1403's
Marantz MM8003 150W/ch Amplifier Driving (L/C/R/SL/SR/SBL/SBR)
HTD Speakers L3 Tower L/R, L3 Center, Dual 12" L3 Subs, L2 Tower SL/SR, L2 Bkshlf SBL/SBR, Flat Panel WL/WR, Angled 6.5" In Ceiling FH/RH, 8" In Ceiling TM
Epson 5040UB Faux-K/3D with 106" Multi-Format Screen.
post #9885 of 12342 Old 09-04-2017, 07:50 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Marantz SR-5010 Default Problem

Good evening,

I have a Marantz SR-5010 receiver and I'm hoping someone can help me fix a defaulting problem I'm having.

First, some quick notes on the set-up:

Tivo Receiver plugs into the HDMI-1 CBL/SAT input port
XBox plugs into the HDMI-4 GAME input port
TV plugs into the HDMI-Output port

When I turn the receiver on, it always defaults to "TV Source" but I want it to default to HDMI-1 CBL/SAT. For the life of me I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

We've had this behavior for quite some time and I'm getting desperate to get it fixed.

Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance,

shawn
post #9886 of 12342 Old 09-04-2017, 10:08 PM

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
Liked: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnInCA View Post
Good evening,

I have a Marantz SR-5010 receiver and I'm hoping someone can help me fix a defaulting problem I'm having.

When I turn the receiver on, it always defaults to "TV Source" but I want it to default to HDMI-1 CBL/SAT. For the life of me I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

We've had this behavior for quite some time and I'm getting desperate to get it fixed.

Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance,

shawn
Here is a link to the same question but about the SR-7010. The answers should be similar for your receiver and setup. Also, on the settings menu you can drill down to the HDMI pass through settings. You should give these a look.
post #9887 of 12342 Old 09-05-2017, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnInCA View Post
Good evening,

Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance,

shawn

The AVR is doing this because you have HDMI-CEC (eg. Anynet+, BraviaSync, VierraLink, SimpLink, etc.) enabled on your TV and the "TV Audio Switching" setting (p. 177 Owner's manual) on the AVR defaults to "ON", so set it to "OFF" and then when you want to listen to one of the TV's smart apps, you simply select "TV Audio" on the remote.
jasn likes this.
post #9888 of 12342 Old 09-06-2017, 09:03 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 2330 Post(s)
Liked: 3443
Did anyone else had trouble using the RCA output, on a Marantz 7702mkII.

I use an Outlaw power amp, model 7700 using the XLR connection, Also use XLR for the two subs.
Trying to get Atmos going, but unfortunately, the AVP has a buzzing noise for the rear ceiling speaker, using RCA connection due the extra amp does not accept XLR (outlaw Audio model 5000).

I have eliminated the RCA cord, speaker and wiring for them and the new amp, by doing lots of trouble shouting.
When using the RCA connection on my Left, Right and the two surrounds, there was also a buzzing noise on all of them, the only RCA output connection from the AVP that is silent, is Front Height.

The 7702mkII went for repair, once back the problem is still there, Marantz Customer Service told me to send it back for repair.
I told them to put a note in my file since it take a month turn around, and was going to try this step first;
I am going to try to use the XLR output by using a Female XLR to RCA.
https://www.amazon.ca/Pyle-Pro-PPRCX...ale+xlr+to+rca

Who knows, it might fix the problem, since I suspect the RCA output might have a bad circuit board, then again, I could be wrong.

Ray
post #9889 of 12342 Old 09-07-2017, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthray View Post
Did anyone else had trouble using the RCA output, on a Marantz 7702mkII.

I use an Outlaw power amp, model 7700 using the XLR connection, Also use XLR for the two subs.
Trying to get Atmos going, but unfortunately, the AVP has a buzzing noise for the rear ceiling speaker, using RCA connection due the extra amp does not accept XLR (outlaw Audio model 5000).

I have eliminated the RCA cord, speaker and wiring for them and the new amp, by doing lots of trouble shouting.
When using the RCA connection on my Left, Right and the two surrounds, there was also a buzzing noise on all of them, the only RCA output connection from the AVP that is silent, is Front Height.

The 7702mkII went for repair, once back the problem is still there, Marantz Customer Service told me to send it back for repair.
I told them to put a note in my file since it take a month turn around, and was going to try this step first;
I am going to try to use the XLR output by using a Female XLR to RCA.
https://www.amazon.ca/Pyle-Pro-PPRCX...ale+xlr+to+rca

Who knows, it might fix the problem, since I suspect the RCA output might have a bad circuit board, then again, I could be wrong.

Ray
You may want to discuss with Marantz paying an exchange fee and upgrade to a refurbished AV7703.
darthray likes this.
post #9890 of 12342 Old 09-07-2017, 07:49 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
You may want to discuss with Marantz paying an exchange fee and upgrade to a refurbished AV7703.

Would Marantz, actually be able to do that?
Reason wise, they only manufacture and service them, since you have to buy from a retailer.

Anyhow, all XLR output connections are dead silent, and hope the XLR to RCA will work, and call it a day if it does (those connectors should be here tomorrow [understand the resell value is going down, but where I live, no one is in into Audio, I got a PRS886Pro and an AV8801 collecting dust]).
If not, I will call Customer Service again to be send again, and will also ask them if it is possibility, for your suggestion.

Ray
post #9891 of 12342 Old 09-07-2017, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Would Marantz, actually be able to do that?
Reason wise, they only manufacture and service them, since you have to buy from a retailer.

Anyhow, all XLR output connections are dead silent, and hope the XLR to RCA will work, and call it a day if it does (those connectors should be here tomorrow [understand the resell value is going down, but where I live, no one is in into Audio, I got a PRS886Pro and an AV8801 collecting dust]).
If not, I will call Customer Service again to be send again, and will also ask them if it is possibility, for your suggestion.

Ray
In the USA, we have the factory repair center and they are known to do the exchange when worked out with a Marantz CSR beforehand.
darthray likes this.
post #9892 of 12342 Old 09-07-2017, 08:00 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
In the USA, we have the factory repair center and they are known to do the exchange when worked out with a Marantz CSR beforehand.

Thanks for the info.

If the connectors do not solve my problem, I will contact first the Marantz Customer Service center, then the repair depot in Canada, but got the feeling, they will not do that.

What is CSR stand for?
"they are known to do the exchange when worked out with a Marantz CSR beforehand."

Ray
post #9893 of 12342 Old 09-07-2017, 08:16 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Multi Zones

I am considering the purchase of a Marantz AVR receiver. My dilemma is that I need to send 2 channel music to a second and third zone and was wondering how the expansion to additional zones (which would be transmitted via hard wire or Heos) replicate the sound of the Marantz receiver. Does the different characteristics of (let's say Denon and Marantz) receivers carry over to zone transmission through these two mediums? If using the hardwire transfer, would I want to have a Marantz aux amplifier to achieve the said characteristics?

The main receiver would be assigned to a room where I have a 5.1 setup and really don't plan on expanding this but it is not out of the question that I may be persuaded into a 7.1 but no more than that. Based on this layout I really don't know if I should aim for a 7.1 system using Heos or a 9.1 using hardwire.

Can anyone advise of their experience in approaching this scenario?
post #9894 of 12342 Old 09-07-2017, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Thanks for the info.

If the connectors do not solve my problem, I will contact first the Marantz Customer Service center, then the repair depot in Canada, but got the feeling, they will not do that.

What is CSR stand for?
"they are known to do the exchange when worked out with a Marantz CSR beforehand."

Ray
CSR = Customer Service Rep (the person who answers the phone when you call Marantz support line).
darthray likes this.
post #9895 of 12342 Old 09-07-2017, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thethib View Post
I am considering the purchase of a Marantz AVR receiver. My dilemma is that I need to send 2 channel music to a second and third zone and was wondering how the expansion to additional zones (which would be transmitted via hard wire or Heos) replicate the sound of the Marantz receiver. Does the different characteristics of (let's say Denon and Marantz) receivers carry over to zone transmission through these two mediums? If using the hardwire transfer, would I want to have a Marantz aux amplifier to achieve the said characteristics?

The main receiver would be assigned to a room where I have a 5.1 setup and really don't plan on expanding this but it is not out of the question that I may be persuaded into a 7.1 but no more than that. Based on this layout I really don't know if I should aim for a 7.1 system using Heos or a 9.1 using hardwire.

Can anyone advise of their experience in approaching this scenario?
This is the 2015 thread, so not appropriate to discuss a HEOS solution here as only the 2016 SR7011 and all 2017 models feature a HEOS module.

In considering a 2015 model, only the SR7010 features true Zone 3 support (ie. independent audio to each of three zones). So you need to decide if you want true independent 3 Zone support or are okay passing the same source to the 2nd and 3rd zones. If the latter, then you would want to post in the 2017 Marantz Owner's thread to consider a 7CH model that can support 5.1 + Zone 2 as well as a HEOS solution.
post #9896 of 12342 Old 09-07-2017, 09:47 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Folks,

I'm having a weird issue with my receiver and I don't know who to turn to.

I've had the Marantz NR1506 receiver for a little over a year.

Recently, I'm watching TV and suddenly I lose the picture. (The audio still works.)
I tried swapping out new HDMI cables and that has not solved it.

Twice, my cat Lance walked over the receiver and at that very moment- BOOM- the picture disappears.
The picture usually is gone for several hours, and without explanation, it's back. Other times, it just turns off randomly.
The issue is with all sources- Comcast cable box, Apple TV, and Sony blu-ray player. No picture– just audio.

I'm really having trouble pinpointing the problem. I don't see why a small cat taking a few steps over a receiver should cause the picture to disappear. And I don't know what I can do to get the picture back.

Any advice on this would be very helpful. I love Lance and I want watch the US open without interruption.

Thanks in advance,
Ben

Ben R.
post #9897 of 12342 Old 09-08-2017, 03:16 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by swarm87 View Post
any truth to the rumors that the 7702mkii is getting dolby vision passthrough? according to the "How to Get Dolby Vision HDR at Home" thread it is, just wanting to know if someone has any sort of official news link
FYI, (as of this week?) it appears that the customer help sites now include this info, e.g.

http://marantz-uk.custhelp.com/app/a...-compatibility
http://denon-uk.custhelp.com/app/ans...-compatibility
post #9898 of 12342 Old 09-08-2017, 08:47 AM

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Quoted: 4815 Post(s)
Liked: 2851
Quote:
Originally Posted by benrub View Post
Folks,

Recently, I'm watching TV and suddenly I lose the picture. (The audio still works.)

Twice, my cat Lance walked over the receiver and at that very moment- BOOM- the picture disappears.
The picture usually is gone for several hours, and without explanation, it's back. Other times, it just turns off randomly.
The issue is with all sources- Comcast cable box, Apple TV, and Sony blu-ray player. No picture– just audio.

I'm really having trouble pinpointing the problem. I don't see why a small cat taking a few steps over a receiver should cause the picture to disappear. And I don't know what I can do to get the picture back.

Any advice on this would be very helpful. I love Lance and I want watch the US open without interruption.

Thanks in advance,
Ben
Try pushing in the output HDMI cable, the one connecting the receiver to your display, so it's as snug as possible in the receiver's cable socket. Maybe wiggle that connector just a little.

It could be that the cable is not seating properly. As a result, the least amount of vibration causes it to disconnect.

Selden

Marantz SR7009 avr + MM9000 amp --> Atmos 7.1.4
Fronts=NHT 2.9+AC2, FH+TM=DefTech PM1000, LCR+TM amped
post #9899 of 12342 Old 09-08-2017, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by benrub View Post
Folks,

Thanks in advance,
Ben

Although unlikely, it is possible the cat's weight moved a component on the video card. The fact that the issue presents with "all" sources tells us the issue is with the output so try replacing the HDMI cable from the AVR --> TV. If still no joy, the next step would be to do a "soft reset" by powering off and unplugging the power cord for 10 minutes. If no joy, then refer to post 2 and do a microprocessor reset. If yet still no joy, you'll have to send in for warranty repair.
post #9900 of 12342 Old 09-08-2017, 11:36 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
Liked: 94
Marantz OSD volume not displaying glitches?

Are there known issues with the volume OSD on the SRx009 and SRx010 AVRs?

I have had the OSD stop working on a particular HDMI input (usually when connected to a directv box) on both my SR6009 and my SR7010. If I switch hdmi cables to another input then it will work.

It seems to happen when either switching between the TV and using ARC and then back again or last night on the SR7010 when I had an extra output connected to the AVR where the projector would no longer connect to it (likely due to an EDID fail). The SR7010 stopped displaying the volume and setup screen but still displayed video from the source and the audio all worked.

On the SR6009 if I toggle the "video conversion" feature on then it seems to come back... I haven't tried that on the SR7010 yet.

I haven't figured out how to make it predictable.

Hopefully the OSD will come back on the SR7010 when I turn it back on tonight (I didn't power cycle the projector only the AVR last night when trying to get it back).

-Rich

Quad Marantz AVR 9.2.(4+2) Atmos/DTS:X using Dual sr7010's + Dual scAtmos nr1403's
Marantz MM8003 150W/ch Amplifier Driving (L/C/R/SL/SR/SBL/SBR)
HTD Speakers L3 Tower L/R, L3 Center, Dual 12" L3 Subs, L2 Tower SL/SR, L2 Bkshlf SBL/SBR, Flat Panel WL/WR, Angled 6.5" In Ceiling FH/RH, 8" In Ceiling TM
Epson 5040UB Faux-K/3D with 106" Multi-Format Screen.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
7010 , av7702mkii , hdmi marantz nr1506 , Marantz , marantz 7702 256gb ssd , marantz sr5010 , no sound , nr1506 , NR1606 , SR5010 , sr6010 , sr7010 , subwoofer

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page