The **Official** Yamaha RX-V779 Thread(2015 HDMI 2.0a HDCP 2.2 Receiver) - Page 21 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 117Likes

post #601 of 641 Old 04-02-2018, 11:53 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Liked: 53
Thanks. I am looking for room correction and a couple other items. And I figured since one channel of my garage AVR is out I could just replace it with the Denon I’m running now. No need for anything special as in living room I just run a couple of subs and Sony Core towers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #602 of 641 Old 04-03-2018, 09:13 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 1972 Post(s)
Liked: 1049
If you want to future proof yourself a bit, consider the TSR-7810/RX-v781. A firmware update supported Dolby Vision. Alternately, shop for the TSR-5830 (Costco) or RX-v583. A little bit more money but should support whatever else you upgrade for years to come.

"Sell crazy some place else -- we're all stocked up here."
Are you new to the forum? Please read forum FAQs and stickies. Like posts that help you. RTFM, always.
A: Yamaha RX-V775; Chromecast Audio; iPod Classic, Touch. Bose 401 mains, 301 Series III surrounds, Yamaha NS-C444 center, Hsu VTF-2 Mk4.
V: Panasonic DMP-BDT215, Yamaha DVD-S550. Apple TV 4gen. Chromecast 1gen, Samsung UN40ES6150.
post #603 of 641 Old 04-05-2018, 07:29 PM

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Liked: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeJob View Post
If you want to future proof yourself a bit, consider the TSR-7810/RX-v781. A firmware update supported Dolby Vision. Alternately, shop for the TSR-5830 (Costco) or RX-v583. A little bit more money but should support whatever else you upgrade for years to come.
OOps missed this. I ordered the 7790 after looking around awhile. Noticed the 7810 but ratings were lower most places I looked for some reason. Not real up to date on any Dolby or Atmos stuff and it was cheap enough that if it last as long as my others I’ll be ok. Thanks for info anyway.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #604 of 641 Old 05-02-2018, 01:56 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 1
I posted this on the general forum but someone was kind enough to let me know this specific thread for RX-V679 is where I should post my question. So here it goes...

Hello Everyone,

My Yamaha RX-V679 recently lost connection to Wifi and I can't get it to reconnect. I've tried to manually enter SSID and password and that didn't work. I've also tried to scan for available Wifi's and nothing shows up. I even turned on the hotspot on my phone to see if the receiver can find it and it couldn't.

I don't think this is an issue with my router since it was connected before (and all other devices in my home are all connected without issue) and now the receiver can't scan any other wifi's either.

I'm trying to avoid factory resetting my receiver if I can help it. But if I have to try resetting, is there a "soft" reset option? Or is there a way to save all my settings before doing the factory reset?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.
post #605 of 641 Old 05-16-2018, 01:07 PM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by next_milenium View Post
I posted this on the general forum but someone was kind enough to let me know this specific thread for RX-V679 is where I should post my question. So here it goes...

Hello Everyone,

My Yamaha RX-V679 recently lost connection to Wifi and I can't get it to reconnect. I've tried to manually enter SSID and password and that didn't work. I've also tried to scan for available Wifi's and nothing shows up. I even turned on the hotspot on my phone to see if the receiver can find it and it couldn't.

I don't think this is an issue with my router since it was connected before (and all other devices in my home are all connected without issue) and now the receiver can't scan any other wifi's either.

I'm trying to avoid factory resetting my receiver if I can help it. But if I have to try resetting, is there a "soft" reset option? Or is there a way to save all my settings before doing the factory reset?

Thanks.

As far as I know, there is no soft reset. The best way to remember your settings is to call up every setting value you have on the TV screen and photograph them all on a smart phone or digital camera. It really won't take more than 3 or 4 mins and at least you'll always have a permanent record for any other eventuality. A hard reset is your best option to regain your wifi.
m. zillch and ChromeJob like this.
post #606 of 641 Old 05-16-2018, 11:55 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

... Or is there a way to save all my settings before doing the factory reset?

Thanks.
I gave you a troubleshooting suggestion in the other thread, did you try it? :-\

Are you new to the forum? Please read forum FAQs and stickies. Like posts that help you. RTFM, always.
A: Yamaha RX-V775; Chromecast Audio; iPod Classic, Touch. Bose 401 mains, 301 Series III surrounds, Yamaha NS-C444 center, Hsu VTF-2 Mk4.
V: Panasonic DMP-BDT215, Yamaha DVD-S550. Apple TV 4gen. Chromecast 1gen, Samsung UN40ES6150.

Last edited by ChromeJob; 05-17-2018 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Adding quote for the post I'm replying to...
post #607 of 641 Old 05-17-2018, 11:16 AM

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Firmware update 2.56 is available. Nothing too special:

This firmware includes
1. To be compatible with MusicCast 2018 models
2. Stability Improvement
post #608 of 641 Old 05-17-2018, 01:50 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
I gave you a troubleshooting suggestion in the other thread, did you try it? :-\
Yes! Sorry for the late report back but your advice to turning off the Network Standby worked like a charm!

Thank you!
ChromeJob likes this.
post #609 of 641 Old 05-17-2018, 09:52 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

The **Official** Yamaha RX-V779 Thread(2015 HDMI 2.0a HDCP 2.2 Receiver)

Quote:
Yes! Sorry for the late report back but your advice to turning off the Network Standby worked like a charm!

Thank you!
Good deal! Some other precautionary tips:

1. Check if your AVR is due for a firmware update. I remember 775 updates fixed some networking issues.

2. Consider using a static IP address for the AVR. I had problems with Pandora and other streaming until I set a reserved IP address for the AVR both in the AVR and on the router. It also helps the Android and iOS apps immensely, they immediately connect to the AVR without searching the LAN (there's an option in the app to tell it to check the static IP address first).

Last edited by ChromeJob; 05-18-2018 at 07:23 AM.
post #610 of 641 Old 06-14-2018, 10:54 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Firmware Update Version 2.58 available.

This firmware includes

1. Stability improvement
ChromeJob likes this.
post #611 of 641 Old 10-08-2018, 06:21 AM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Version 2.60
This firmware includes

A improvement in AirPlay®️ stability
A improvement in DSD file playback
ChromeJob likes this.
post #612 of 641 Old 11-22-2018, 10:16 AM

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
I am planning to upgrade to Denon X3500h due to dual sub eq and Audyssey. Any thoughts will my sound quality in stereo mode go worse?
post #613 of 641 Old 11-23-2018, 05:02 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by timosilakka View Post
I am planning to upgrade to Denon X3500h due to dual sub eq and Audyssey. Any thoughts will my sound quality in stereo mode go worse?
Try asking in the appropriate "Denon X series owner thread."

post #614 of 641 Old 12-11-2018, 11:36 AM

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked: 38
Hi I thought I would chime in to report that my 779 is still a charm to have. Had a chance to raise the volume up toward 12...wow. Powerful to have while cleaning up my house.

ALso, I just added FireStick and after goofing around, finally had it to work as my HDMI 4. I wanted to use the Yammy to process the sounds....so much better now!!
post #615 of 641 Old 12-19-2018, 10:23 PM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Hi, why the receiver worsens the passing HDMI signal?
A couple of days ago I ran into the fact that the picture 4k HDR from PC does not reach my new LG B8, the signal is somewhere lost along the way. I updated Yamaha to 2.6 and bought a good HDMI cable, but the signal reached only directly to the TV from PC. Then I bought another similar cable to connect through the receiver and the image appeared. But the image was a bit blurry, it was especially noticeable in the text as compared to if connected directly without a receiver (the hdmi control is disabled on the receiver and passtrough). I noticed a similar difference when I play the 4k HDR movie from Himedia 10pro with different HDMI cables, the image on the old cable was also worse than on new one if I connected it directly to TV.
It turns out that the hdmi path on the receiver is also of low quality with low bandwidth so it does not give the same quality of 4k HDR in comparison if you connect the source directly, did I understand correct?
post #616 of 641 Old 12-20-2018, 12:38 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSOL12 View Post
Hi, why the receiver worsens the passing HDMI signal?
A couple of days ago I ran into the fact that the picture 4k HDR from PC does not reach my new LG B8, the signal is somewhere lost along the way. I updated Yamaha to 2.6 and bought a good HDMI cable, but the signal reached only directly to the TV from PC. Then I bought another similar cable to connect through the receiver and the image appeared. But the image was a bit blurry, it was especially noticeable in the text as compared to if connected directly without a receiver (the hdmi control is disabled on the receiver and passtrough). I noticed a similar difference when I play the 4k HDR movie from Himedia 10pro with different HDMI cables, the image on the old cable was also worse than on new one if I connected it directly to TV.
It turns out that the hdmi path on the receiver is also of low quality with low bandwidth so it does not give the same quality of 4k HDR in comparison if you connect the source directly, did I understand correct?
It's not necessarily the AVR.
  1. Ensure you have your UHD device plugged into an HDCP 2.2. port (HDMI 1, 2, or 3 on the 779).
  2. Ensure you are using Certified cables such as this: https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=15427 . Make sure they have that QR code on the packaging.
Older cables will not necessarily work well with 4K. Cables that claim they are "high speed" or "4K ready" but not certified are likewise not guaranteed to work.

post #617 of 641 Old 12-20-2018, 10:53 PM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Quote:
It's not necessarily the AVR.
  1. Ensure you have your UHD device plugged into an HDCP 2.2. port (HDMI 1, 2, or 3 on the 779).
  2. Ensure you are using Certified cables such as this: https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=15427 . Make sure they have that QR code on the packaging.
Older cables will not necessarily work well with 4K. Cables that claim they are "high speed" or "4K ready" but not certified are likewise not guaranteed to work.
Yes, device plugged into HDCP 2.2. port with this cable (i think it overpriced but good quality)
https://www.monsterstore.com/product...nce-indicators
Obviously, the technology in this receiver is old for a 4k HDR 60Hz 4:2:2 signal and no firmware can fix this. Now I have to connect everything directly and output only sound to the receiver.
Also, after updating 779 to version 2.6, even the simplest signal from PC to Sony 285 projector through the receiver stopped reaching.
post #618 of 641 Old 01-06-2019, 11:41 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
The instructions (in the first posting) to get 4k at 60 fps say "The default 4K video Mode is 4:2:0. You must change to Video Mode 1 to pass 4K @ 60 FPS 4:4:4 video."

How is this done? I have tried and tried to find this option in settings with no luck. How do I get to this setting to make the change?

As is, I'm getting a max of 4k at @ 30 fps. I have verified that my cables handle 60 fps. When going direct to TV, I get 60 fps, but through the receiver, only 30 fps. I'm using HDMI port #3 in, HDMI port #2 out. Tried HDMI port #1 out as well. Can't get more than 30fps. Any help is appreciated. I hate to have to get a new receiver if I can this baby to support 4k @ 60 fps.
post #619 of 641 Old 01-06-2019, 04:10 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamaha779Q View Post
The instructions (in the first posting) to get 4k at 60 fps say "The default 4K video Mode is 4:2:0. You must change to Video Mode 1 to pass 4K @ 60 FPS 4:4:4 video."

How is this done? I have tried and tried to find this option in settings with no luck. How do I get to this setting to make the change?

As is, I'm getting a max of 4k at @ 30 fps. I have verified that my cables handle 60 fps. When going direct to TV, I get 60 fps, but through the receiver, only 30 fps. I'm using HDMI port #3 in, HDMI port #2 out. Tried HDMI port #1 out as well. Can't get more than 30fps. Any help is appreciated. I hate to have to get a new receiver if I can this baby to support 4k @ 60 fps.
Advanced Settings. Check in your manual under that heading.

You'll also find firmware update instructions in that section. Ensure your firmware is up to date to support DV.

@FSOL12 ensure you've got HDMI Mode 1 select in your case as well. Looks like that $149 Monster cable is certified.

Last edited by ChromeJob; 01-06-2019 at 04:15 PM.
post #620 of 641 Old 01-14-2019, 11:59 AM

Yamaha TSR-7790BL Unresponsive, freezing up...

I have been having issues with my Yamaha TSR-7790BL (firmware 2.60). At first it started out as being issues with the remote control. So I would use other remote controls and then whenever I needed I could always use the App on my Android to act as a stand-in. So, the other day I decided to re-calibrate my speakers because of a change that I made to them. I was able to do 3 positions but then it would not let me finish. It was unresponsive to both the actual remote control and to the remote app. So I rebooted the receiver and tried again. This time it only let me do 1 position and would not finish. I tried so many times, with so many default resets and the whole time I could never use the remote control. It's as if it had stopped altogether. Of course I checked and replaced batteries using a meter to verify that they were good. So then I decided to reset the receiver back to factor defaults. After that the remote control still would not work, and, as you can imagine, neither was I able to control it with the app anymore because the receiver had lost its WiFi connection. So I ended up plugging the receiver into an ethernet cable and eventually got control over it once more. I tried several times to run the auto setup with the mic and every single time no matter what I could only do 1 position and it would not let me click the "Next" button to move onto the next position. I also tried using the single measurement option and it would not let me click the "Finish" button.

So then I decided to re-flash the firmware (2.60). I downloaded the latest from the internet (ver 2.60 - same as before), put it on a flash drive and began the process. I noticed it erasing sections of memory and then writing back to it. After it came back up I still had the same exact issues as before and that is where I am today.

Has anyone seen anything like this before?
post #621 of 641 Old 01-14-2019, 02:46 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hql426 View Post
I have been having issues with my Yamaha TSR-7790BL (firmware 2.60). At first it started out as being issues with the remote control. So I would use other remote controls and then whenever I needed I could always use the App on my Android to act as a stand-in. So, the other day I decided to re-calibrate my speakers because of a change that I made to them. I was able to do 3 positions but then it would not let me finish. It was unresponsive to both the actual remote control and to the remote app. So I rebooted the receiver and tried again. This time it only let me do 1 position and would not finish. I tried so many times, with so many default resets and the whole time I could never use the remote control. It's as if it had stopped altogether. Of course I checked and replaced batteries using a meter to verify that they were good. So then I decided to reset the receiver back to factor defaults. After that the remote control still would not work, and, as you can imagine, neither was I able to control it with the app anymore because the receiver had lost its WiFi connection. So I ended up plugging the receiver into an ethernet cable and eventually got control over it once more. I tried several times to run the auto setup with the mic and every single time no matter what I could only do 1 position and it would not let me click the "Next" button to move onto the next position. I also tried using the single measurement option and it would not let me click the "Finish" button.

So then I decided to re-flash the firmware (2.60). I downloaded the latest from the internet (ver 2.60 - same as before), put it on a flash drive and began the process. I noticed it erasing sections of memory and then writing back to it. After it came back up I still had the same exact issues as before and that is where I am today.

Has anyone seen anything like this before?
I haven't. When you try to tap these buttons with the AV Controller app, what happens? Does the button look like it's tapped, or the AVR just sits there? When YPAO "would not let me finish," how so? Fails, refuses to proceed? Any onscreen or front panel error codes?

You've done all I would have (except I generally clean my remotes once or twice a year; some remotes you can even dismantle and gently watch the button sheet, then reassemble when all is dry).

Some electronic devices will load a driver for a mouse or keyboard if plugged into the USB port. I've never tried this with my Yamaha AVR but if you have a USB wired mouse, it's worth a shot.

post #622 of 641 Old 01-15-2019, 12:02 PM

Quote:
I haven't. When you try to tap these buttons with the AV Controller app, what happens? Does the button look like it's tapped, or the AVR just sits there? When YPAO "would not let me finish," how so? Fails, refuses to proceed? Any onscreen or front panel error codes?

You've done all I would have (except I generally clean my remotes once or twice a year; some remotes you can even dismantle and gently watch the button sheet, then reassemble when all is dry).

Some electronic devices will load a driver for a mouse or keyboard if plugged into the USB port. I've never tried this with my Yamaha AVR but if you have a USB wired mouse, it's worth a shot.
Using the remote app as a controller (because my remote is having issues) I am attempting to simply tap the "enter" button which in turn should click the, "Finish" button. After tapping it so that it should go to the next step, both the display and the AV Receiver itself show absolutely no signs of any change whatsover. Matter of fact, the receiver appears to be "locked up" and will not respond to anything from anywhere and the only way to get any kind of response back from it again is to power it off and then on again.

Definitions:
The "Finish" button is the graphical button that you see on the video display. The enter button is the physical button on a remote control or the virtual button that you see on Yamaha's "AV Controller" app (for Android).
post #623 of 641 Old 01-30-2019, 09:59 AM

I bought a Toshiba FireTV Edition(43LF621U19) last weekend and wanted to connect with my Prime account at Amazon. The problem is that my pre-ARC HDMI cables are not delivering the audio signals out from my RX-V779 to process.

Can anyone advise whether FireTV Edition should be able to send the signals out to AVR? I just ordered a new set of HDMI cables in hope that they will solve the problem...

Updates: The new HDMI cables did not fix the problem . Can someone advise me on how to fix the ARC issues...Or is the FireTV a fluke?

Last edited by natchie; 01-31-2019 at 04:02 PM. Reason: update
post #624 of 641 Old 01-31-2019, 08:35 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
Liked: 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by natchie View Post
I bought a Toshiba FireTV Edition(43LF621U19) last weekend and wanted to connect with my Prime account at Amazon. The problem is that my pre-ARC HDMI cables are not delivering the audio signals out from my RX-V779 to process.

Can anyone advise whether FireTV Edition should be able to send the signals out to AVR? I just ordered a new set of HDMI cables in hope that they will solve the problem...

Updates: The new HDMI cables did not fix the problem . Can someone advise me on how to fix the ARC issues...Or is the FireTV a fluke?
The issue is probably not with the HDMI cables, but is a user issue. I’ve been using the analogy “you’ve made a couple wrong turns in the woods, and now you’re lost”. Awful feeling.

The FireTV app is already in the TV, so you are correct to connect the HDMI cable to the TV’s HDMI ARC output, then HDMI ARC input of the receiver.
At this time you need to tell the (smart TV...hehe) what to do. So you need to go to the TV’s menu > settings > audio > and choose either Dolby Digital or PCM...you might have an auto setting here, but change it to DD or PCM...Actually try DD first.

Don’t forget the receiver menu settings also. Need to enable ARC...

I’m certain you will fix settings and have sound...I think you just need to “tell” everything what to do.
natchie likes this.

Espo77's living room equipment: RECEIVER: Yamaha RX-A3030- SPEAKERS: Boston Acoustics M350, M25 center, surrounds, and front heights-
BLU-RAY: Oppo BDP103D- SUBWOOFER: HSU VTF-15H MK2- dedicated circuits for A/V- TV: Vizio P55C-1
Auralex Acoustics LENRD - Auralex Acoustics Roominator
post #625 of 641 Old 01-31-2019, 10:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by natchie View Post

It sure looks like you need to read the manual for that new FireTV thing and determine how to enable S/PDIF (or "external audio") on it. You may have to enable HDMI-CEC on teh TV, too.

As for the Yamaha, generally you have to enable "HDMI control" (HDMI-CEC) to then enable HDMI-ARC. Ensure that you have HDMI connected from the ARC-enabled HDMI OUT (to monitor) on teh AVR to an ARC-enabled HDMI IN on the TV. Once this is all done, select the default input that the AVR plays the audio coming from the TV on. Check your manual, it's either AV4 or AV1. (If you haven't reconfigured the factory default Scene for TV watching, activating that should switch to the proper audio input.)
natchie likes this.

post #626 of 641 Old 02-04-2019, 05:06 PM

An UPDATE on Toshiba Fire TV and its ARC failure.

Having tried all of the recommended steps, studying the AVR manual, and visiting BestBuy website, I believe the Toshiba Fire TV is the problem as reported on the site. Just because there is a designated HDMI ARC available, I believe it is a poor quality control in the whole audio assembly...I tried several combination of connection, including Optical cable, and it seemed the Toshiba TV just couldn't function normally.

I plan to return the TV.. Any suggestion on a quality TV with normal working ARC OUT jack?
post #627 of 641 Old 02-07-2019, 11:28 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Quoted: 4527 Post(s)
Liked: 3349
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimboboy View Post
I can't control TV volume because I'm currently sending sound from my LG OLED 4K TV through my ancient (non-HDMI, no remote control) Denon amp/receiver to stereo speakers. I'd like to regain control of volume/muting (and also hook up a sub woofer the Denon can't directly accommodate) by replacing the ancient amp with something more modern...like this Yamaha AV receiver.

Main video component is an OPPO BDP-103, and I'm hoping to make all streaming go through it to benefit from OPPO's quality upscaling/upconversion. Streaming is via WIFI via FIOS, and my bandwidth is good enough to support Netflix Ultra/4K. Audio-wise, there's an old Denon turntable.

I've considered various older Yamaha AV receivers, but this one seems to be the best bang for buck. For my use case, is this overkill, underkill or Goldilocks?
This is a good AVR but a less expensive option might be just as good for your needs. If you are drawn to this one because it is the least expensive Yamaha AVR with a phono input you should also consider that a less expensive one lacking a phono input could be easily modified by adding a small, outboard phono preamp [$30 to $50 ish] to the output of your turntable so that it could then be connected to any unused, standard analog input on the less expensive AVR.
jimboboy and ChromeJob like this.
post #628 of 641 Old 02-07-2019, 12:03 PM

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by m. zillch View Post
This is a good AVR but a less expensive option might be just as good for your needs. If you are drawn to this one because it is the least expensive Yamaha AVR with a phono input you should also consider that a less expensive one lacking a phono input could be easily modified by adding a small, outboard phono preamp [$30 to $50 ish] to the output of your turntable so that it could then be connected to any unused, standard analog input on the less expensive AVR.
Thanks, m. zillch. I actually deleted my posting because this was actually not the model I was looking at (as you guessed, I was hoping for cheaper)...but your advice is great in any case. I'd forgotten to check for "phono out", but I like the workaround. I do need HDMI 2.2 fwiw.
m. zillch likes this.

Last edited by jimboboy; 02-07-2019 at 12:13 PM.
post #629 of 641 Old 02-18-2019, 05:08 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Hi I've got an RX-V679 on latest firmware. I've just got an Xbox One X and want to use it to watch 4K BluRay content in HDR (10/Vision) which it supports. My current TV isn't HDR and I am planning to get one that is HDR10+ and Dolby Vision. Does anyone know if this will through the 679? My current set up is all sources go via by AVR to TV. I was struggling to pick that detail out from all the above... Is it just a config of the 4K video mode or is it fundamentally too old hardware with no support?
post #630 of 641 Old 02-18-2019, 11:23 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wardie View Post
Hi I've got an RX-V679 on latest firmware. I've just got an Xbox One X and want to use it to watch 4K BluRay content in HDR (10/Vision) which it supports. My current TV isn't HDR and I am planning to get one that is HDR10+ and Dolby Vision. Does anyone know if this will through the 679? My current set up is all sources go via by AVR to TV. I was struggling to pick that detail out from all the above... Is it just a config of the 4K video mode or is it fundamentally too old hardware with no support?
I have to go off memory, but I thought that only hte highest RX-V*81 (i.e. 781) got Dolby Vision support via firmware update. Not the *79s.
wardie likes this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
freezing , RX-V779 , tsr-7790 , unresponsive , yamaha tsr-7790

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page