MARANTZ SR7010 owners - Page 11 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 59Likes

post #301 of 319 Old 05-12-2019, 08:48 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 688 Post(s)
Liked: 387
I have my AVR set to the Game setting when listening to 2-channel mode and then I toggle between direct on or off from there. Otherwise, movies use the movie setting and music uses all channel stereo to fill the basement with music.

I also use Audyssey, but have L/R bypass enabled. I find that this is a good compromise for 2-channel and for movies, since you are still getting the excellent Atmos movie experience with all other channels, but if you switch to 2-channel, it’s not compromised.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #302 of 319 Old 05-12-2019, 10:29 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
Liked: 696
Quote:
Originally Posted by murphy2112 View Post
I have my AVR set to the Game setting when listening to 2-channel mode and then I toggle between direct on or off from there. Otherwise, movies use the movie setting and music uses all channel stereo to fill the basement with music.

I also use Audyssey, but have L/R bypass enabled. I find that this is a good compromise for 2-channel and for movies, since you are still getting the excellent Atmos movie experience with all other channels, but if you switch to 2-channel, it’s not compromised.
I appreciate the reply. At this point, I prefer to leave Audyssey in effect, even for 2-channel stereo, assuming that it helps, rather than hurts the sound. That may or may not be true, but I'm really more concerned about lowering subwoofer levels for certain inputs, while leaving them unchanged for other inputs.

I run my sub a little hot for movies, but that wouldn't be appropriate with music. I'm thinking there is a proper way to adjust subwoofer levels that only change it for the current Input, and want to confirm that this is possible, and the right way to do it.

JVC RS400, Marantz SR7010, Screen Innovations 160" 2.35:1 Screen
Front L/R: Duntech Sovereigns, powered by 2 bridged Adcom GFA-555
Center: Revel C208 powered by Cambridge Audio Azur 851W
Dolby Bed (4): Sony Core SS-CS5, Atmos (4): Ascend Acoustics CBM-170 SE
Subwoofer: DIY 8' sub with 4 18" SI Drivers, powered by iNuke 6000
post #303 of 319 Old 05-12-2019, 12:01 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

I’m pretty sure you can have different sub levels. Not sure where exactly, but I remember seeing that. Could be per input, or per setting
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #304 of 319 Old 05-14-2019, 03:53 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLCPhoto View Post
It's been a while since I've had to make any major adjustments within my SR7010, so have forgotten some of the tips and tricks. But I'm adding a bit more audio via Tidal and Roon, whereas I've been pretty much movie-only in setup. I do use Audyssey XT32, and am pretty happy with the results watching movies. I have a 7.1.4 setup. So:

1. I want to make some adjustments to certain Inputs (e.g. lowering subwoofer level, or possibly going to straight 2-channel mode), while leaving my Blu-ray and other Input options unchanged. How do I make such audio, or even video or other tweaks, for *One* Input only, while leaving the others as they were?

I think I know how, but would appreciate confirmation to avoid wasting a lot of time experimenting.

2. When I do select 2-channel mode, to use only Front L/R, I assume that the Audyssey adjustments are still in use, which is what I want, and that the only way to change this is via the Audyssey menu, with the option to bypass Front L/R. Is this correct?

Thanks!
Still looking for an answer here:

Basically, which Audio settings are 'Universal' and which ones are only for a given Input?

post #305 of 319 Old 05-14-2019, 06:33 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Still looking for an answer here:

Basically, which Audio settings are 'Universal' and which ones are only for a given Input?

On the SR7010, there’s a specific 2-channel mode. From here, you have your settings different from other inputs. In order to adjust subwoofer level, I simply have the gain on the Level FL and Level FR (left and right fronts) adjusted. This effectively adjusts subwoofer levels of those are the only other speakers in use.
post #306 of 319 Old 05-14-2019, 06:50 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphy2112 View Post
On the SR7010, there’s a specific 2-channel mode. From here, you have your settings different from other inputs. In order to adjust subwoofer level, I simply have the gain on the Level FL and Level FR (left and right fronts) adjusted. This effectively adjusts subwoofer levels of those are the only other speakers in use.
Thanks again for the reply, but while this may work in this scenario, I'm still thinking there is a more generalized way of modifying settings for audio (and likely other settings), on a 'per input' basis, rather than universal.

post #307 of 319 Old 08-13-2019, 12:42 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Help with Marantz 7010 driving me crazy

Can anyone help I'm going crazy with this

I have an SR7010 bought purposely to connect my 4K Bravia tv and a 4K projector to a 4k Blueray palyer and use Netflix 4K so I needed evrything to be HDCP2.2 compliant

I have my projector connected to a 13m compliant HDMI cable so should easily operate the projector

On the SR7010 you can set the output to monitor 1 - 2 or auto/duel

With my first projector a Benq W1700 having the output set to auto duel the projector worked but intermittently cut out and take a moment to reacquire the signal, if I set the output to just the projector output it worked ok.

I just changed the p/j to an Optoma UHD65 and yesterday it worked perfectly even on duel/auto output from the amp.

Today I could not get it to work on any setting, after swapping the input on the p/j from HDMI 2 (the only one 4k compliant)

it worked on my Virgin cable and the 4K player though it couldn't have been 4K, swapped it back to HDMI 2 and it can't find the source again.

When in HDMI 1 it did work the first time but the second it was struggling so I used a USB powered HDMI booster and it was perfect again but even using the booster it will still not find a signal in HDMI 2 for 4K

This is all very strange as yesterday it all worked perfectly and nothing changed, 1 day I can watch 4k blue-ray through my LG player and the next it just won't do it.

I am convinced the issue is with the marantz SR7010 as it seemed to selectively work with the Benq and now its even worse with the Optoma - yet the first day I used it no problems at all

Its driving me crazy can anyone point me at a fix PLEASE

PSB Imagine T3 - PSB Imagine S Surround - PSB Imagine C3 Centre - B K P12-300SB - B&W CCM65 x 4 in the ceiling - PSB CS1000 in the garden
Marantz SR7010 - NORD TWO ICE POWER 1200AS2 - Cambridge Audio A5
Sony Bravia KD65x8509C - Optoma UHD65 - PS4
post #308 of 319 Old 08-13-2019, 06:34 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superslim View Post
Can anyone help I'm going crazy with this

I have an SR7010 bought purposely to connect my 4K Bravia tv and a 4K projector to a 4k Blueray palyer and use Netflix 4K so I needed evrything to be HDCP2.2 compliant

I have my projector connected to a 13m compliant HDMI cable so should easily operate the projector

On the SR7010 you can set the output to monitor 1 - 2 or auto/duel

With my first projector a Benq W1700 having the output set to auto duel the projector worked but intermittently cut out and take a moment to reacquire the signal, if I set the output to just the projector output it worked ok.

I just changed the p/j to an Optoma UHD65 and yesterday it worked perfectly even on duel/auto output from the amp.

Today I could not get it to work on any setting, after swapping the input on the p/j from HDMI 2 (the only one 4k compliant)

it worked on my Virgin cable and the 4K player though it couldn't have been 4K, swapped it back to HDMI 2 and it can't find the source again.

When in HDMI 1 it did work the first time but the second it was struggling so I used a USB powered HDMI booster and it was perfect again but even using the booster it will still not find a signal in HDMI 2 for 4K

This is all very strange as yesterday it all worked perfectly and nothing changed, 1 day I can watch 4k blue-ray through my LG player and the next it just won't do it.

I am convinced the issue is with the marantz SR7010 as it seemed to selectively work with the Benq and now its even worse with the Optoma - yet the first day I used it no problems at all

Its driving me crazy can anyone point me at a fix PLEASE
What Cable(s) are you using? If I'm understanding you right, there is a 13 meter cable to the Projector, and this is going to be challenging, and often requiring fiber-optic to work properly. I'm not sure what you mean by "complaint HDMI cable" but after following posts like this for several years, in the vast majority of cases, it's the cables that are the source of the problem.

Manufacturers will often claim 18gbps capability, but aren't. They need to be "Premium Certified" with the corresponding logo, at least in the U.S.

So the first thing to check out is your cable(s). This can still be the case even if it seems to work sometimes, and not others. I'm not saying 100% this is your problem, but there have been so many similar posts like this since this technology became available, that this is the first thing to examine.

post #309 of 319 Old 08-14-2019, 12:34 AM

Quote:
What Cable(s) are you using? If I'm understanding you right, there is a 13 meter cable to the Projector, and this is going to be challenging, and often requiring fiber-optic to work properly. I'm not sure what you mean by "complaint HDMI cable" but after following posts like this for several years, in the vast majority of cases, it's the cables that are the source of the problem.

Manufacturers will often claim 18gbps capability, but aren't. They need to be "Premium Certified" with the corresponding logo, at least in the U.S.

So the first thing to check out is your cable(s). This can still be the case even if it seems to work sometimes, and not others. I'm not saying 100% this is your problem, but there have been so many similar posts like this since this technology became available, that this is the first thing to examine.
Thanks for the reply, I forget exactly what the cables are as I bought them 2 years ago and they go through one wall, sunk into the kitchen wall after the new kitchen was fitted, up into the ceiling, through the bedroom wall into the next, under the floorboards and back out into the projector, as you can imaging I made sure that the cable was capable of returning a HDCP 2.2 handshake over the distance as well as a decent signal, I can't get to the cable to read all the details but it is capable and have been using it for 2 years, I have had another reply that indicates the SR7010 can have trouble with 2 displays and can conflict a lot

"Even with the monitors off and ARC set to off - the Marantz thought there were two ACTIVE monitors - and wouldn't display either.
Countless error messages - ranging rom 'your tv does not support (fill in the blank)' to 'check HDMI cables'....
My solution was to create SMART BUTTONS for each monitor:
TURN OFF AUTO SELECT for the HDMI output."

This makes a lot of sense as sometimes it wouldn't display my cable t.v on the p/j until I turned on and off my t.v

PSB Imagine T3 - PSB Imagine S Surround - PSB Imagine C3 Centre - B K P12-300SB - B&W CCM65 x 4 in the ceiling - PSB CS1000 in the garden
post #310 of 319 Old 08-14-2019, 05:06 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Thanks for the reply, I forget exactly what the cables are as I bought them 2 years ago and they go through one wall, sunk into the kitchen wall after the new kitchen was fitted, up into the ceiling, through the bedroom wall into the next, under the floorboards and back out into the projector, as you can imaging I made sure that the cable was capable of returning a HDCP 2.2 handshake over the distance as well as a decent signal, I can't get to the cable to read all the details but it is capable and have been using it for 2 years, I have had another reply that indicates the SR7010 can have trouble with 2 displays and can conflict a lot

"Even with the monitors off and ARC set to off - the Marantz thought there were two ACTIVE monitors - and wouldn't display either.
Countless error messages - ranging rom 'your tv does not support (fill in the blank)' to 'check HDMI cables'....
My solution was to create SMART BUTTONS for each monitor:
TURN OFF AUTO SELECT for the HDMI output."

This makes a lot of sense as sometimes it wouldn't display my cable t.v on the p/j until I turned on and off my t.v
I hope it's the Marantz setting, as that would certainly simplify things. Please re-post if you determine that this is the source of the problem, and that you're able to fix it.

If that ends up a dead-end, I'd still be suspicious of the cable. A 13m (50 foot) run, in most circumstances, needs to be fiber-optic to consistently and reliably pass 18gbps. It's always possible that yours is the exception to the rule, and for your sake, I hope it is!

Out of curiosity - you say you've been using it for 2 years: is that with full 4k/HDR, up to 60Hz, or for 'regular' Blu-ray and content? The acid test for a cable is whether it can pass the 4k/HDR/60Hz supplied by the Billy Lynn 4k Blu-ray disc. If it passes that, it should be good for anything.

post #311 of 319 Old 08-14-2019, 07:09 AM

Quote:
I hope it's the Marantz setting, as that would certainly simplify things. Please re-post if you determine that this is the source of the problem, and that you're able to fix it.

If that ends up a dead-end, I'd still be suspicious of the cable. A 13m (50 foot) run, in most circumstances, needs to be fiber-optic to consistently and reliably pass 18gbps. It's always possible that yours is the exception to the rule, and for your sake, I hope it is!

Out of curiosity - you say you've been using it for 2 years: is that with full 4k/HDR, up to 60Hz, or for 'regular' Blu-ray and content? The acid test for a cable is whether it can pass the 4k/HDR/60Hz supplied by the Billy Lynn 4k Blu-ray disc. If it passes that, it should be good for anything.
It was mostly used for watching films in 1080P but on the odd occasion I bought a 4k blueray like Everest, or John Wick on many others and played them it worked perfectly as long as I changed it from duel/auto out put (the setting it was mostly on) If I kept it on duel it would work but every 10-15 mins it would cut off for a few seconds and search and latch onto a signal again, if I took it off duel/auto and on monitor 1 or 2 whichever one the p/j was on perfect - no issues at all

post #312 of 319 Old 08-14-2019, 12:29 PM

Quote:

Well I tried that and nadda

Smart 1 input cable t.v - output monitor 1 (t.v) only

smart 2 input 4k bluray player - output 2(p/j) only

Neither display anything until I turn off the p/j then the tv works as normal so something is conflicting

Worse still if I put on media player input duel output it displays both the t.v and the p/j

The really mad cray thing is the first day I had the p/j set up it all worked fine

Oh I managed to check the cable is definable HDMI 2.0

post #313 of 319 Old 08-14-2019, 12:48 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Well I tried that and nadda

Smart 1 input cable t.v - output monitor 1 (t.v) only

smart 2 input 4k bluray player - output 2(p/j) only

Neither display anything until I turn off the p/j then the tv works as normal so something is conflicting

Worse still if I put on media player input duel output it displays both the t.v and the p/j

The really mad cray thing is the first day I had the p/j set up it all worked fine

Oh I managed to check the cable is definable HDMI 2.0
Sad to hear this.

I imagine you've tried this, but:

1. If you only have the Projector plugged into one of the HDMI outputs from the Marantz (and nothing plugged into the other), will it play both your Cable TV as well as your 4k Blu-ray Player (playing a 4k Disc)?

2. Similarly, if you only have the TV plugged into the same HDMI out (and nothing plugged into the other), will it also play both Cable TV, 4k Blu-ray, or whatever else you throw at it?

If the answer to both of these questions is Yes, then the problem does seem to originate with the Marantz's ability to manage having devices connected to both HDMI outputs.

One thing to try (if you haven't already) is make sure CEC isn't turned on, as this can sometimes cause problems.

See also Pages 212-219 in the manual. One possible factor is described here:

Quote:
If both the HDMI MONITOR 1 and HDMI MONITOR 2 connectors are connected and “Resolution” is set to “Auto”, the signals are output with a
resolution that is compatible with both TVs. (v p. 219)

When the “Resolution” setting in the menu is not set to “Auto”, set the resolution in “Video” - “HDMI Monitor 1” and “HDMI Monitor 2” to one that is
compatible with both TVs. (v p. 279)
If your Projector and TV don't support the identical resolution, this could be a source of conflict (I forget which TV you have). Also being in the UK, isn't your Cable 50Hz, rather than the U.S. 60Hz, which might also be an issue?

Just a few thoughts to consider (realizing you might already have looked at this).

post #314 of 319 Old 08-14-2019, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Sad to hear this.

I imagine you've tried this, but:

1. If you only have the Projector plugged into one of the HDMI outputs from the Marantz (and nothing plugged into the other), will it play both your Cable TV as well as your 4k Blu-ray Player (playing a 4k Disc)?

2. Similarly, if you only have the TV plugged into the same HDMI out (and nothing plugged into the other), will it also play both Cable TV, 4k Blu-ray, or whatever else you throw at it?

If the answer to both of these questions is Yes, then the problem does seem to originate with the Marantz's ability to manage having devices connected to both HDMI outputs.

One thing to try (if you haven't already) is make sure CEC isn't turned on, as this can sometimes cause problems.

See also Pages 212-219 in the manual. One possible factor is described here:

If your Projector and TV don't support the identical resolution, this could be a source of conflict (I forget which TV you have). Also being in the UK, isn't your Cable 50Hz, rather than the U.S. 60Hz, which might also be an issue?

Just a few thoughts to consider (realizing you might already have looked at this).
No I have not tried that but I will and report back

post #315 of 319 Old 08-15-2019, 12:50 AM

Quote:
No I have not tried that but I will and report back
Thanks for your help BTW

As a plan C I have been looking at 20m fibre HDMI cables and have no experience but I'm getting the feeling there is a Monster cable thing going off. You know the one where you can buy stupidly expensive cables that perform no better than a decent reasonably priced set or certainly not proportionally so.

Atzebe 20m standard 18 Gbps - £60.00

Supra 20m Boast 20 Gbps - £420.00

Kramer 20m £160.00 but only 10.2 Gbps - How can this be I thought HDMI 2.0 standard was 18 Mbps (Though it doesn't actually say HDMI 2.0 but claims all the other specs)

So will all of these cables work in my application and the £420.00 cable all the Monster hype, will a speed of 10.2 Mbps be ok for 4k at 60 FPS and HDR over 20m ?

Will the £60.00 be just as good as it claims all the specs ?

post #316 of 319 Old 08-15-2019, 02:24 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 1160 Post(s)
Liked: 994
Quote:
Thanks for your help BTW

As a plan C I have been looking at 20m fibre HDMI cables and have no experience but I'm getting the feeling there is a Monster cable thing going off. You know the one where you can buy stupidly expensive cables that perform no better than a decent reasonably priced set or certainly not proportionally so.

Kramer 20m £160.00 but only 10.2 Gbps - How can this be I thought HDMI 2.0 standard was 18 Mbps (Though it doesn't actually say HDMI 2.0 but claims all the other specs)

So will all of these cables work in my application and the £420.00 cable all the Monster hype, will a speed of 10.2 Mbps be ok for 4k at 60 FPS and HDR over 20m ?

I would go for the Atzebe to start with, it either works or it doesn't and if you get it from Amazon you can always return it free of charge.

Tower Cinema - 9.1.6 in a 12'x12' room
Input : Nvidia Shield TV, Panasonic DMP-UB400
Magic : Marantz SR7010, Marantz SR6010, 2x NAD T743
Output : Panasonic TX65EZ952B, SVS PB13 Ultra, Monitor Audio GSLCR 2xGS20 2xGS10 4xGSFX 6xBX1
post #317 of 319 Old 08-15-2019, 04:54 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Thanks for your help BTW

Have you confirmed that the Cable is not performing as hoped? In other words, if the Projector is the only device plugged into the Marantz's HDMI out (nothing in the other), playing 4k/HDR content, there are still problems present? If so, then the Cable is likely the problem, as it so often is.

If that's the case, and you need to replace it, things get a little more difficult for lengths greater than 25' or so. Your 13m one, at 40 feet or so, would be in this category.

I agree, some companies charge way too much money for cables that will perform no differently from cheaper cables. IMHO, Monster often falls into this category.

At lengths longer than 20-25', you need to have either fiber-optic, or one that formally carries the "Certified Premium" logo. I'm aware of 2 options here (there may be others, but these get the most mentions on the forum):

Monoprice Certified Premium Cable

This can also be purchased through Amazon.

But as far as I can see, 30' is the longest option here, and likely will not be long enough for you based on what you've written.

The other option is Fiber-optic. Ruipro is one that is frequently mentioned, and I can't recall a single time where it hasn't gotten the job done (other than perhaps the occasional defective unit, which they would replace):

Ruipro 50' Fiber-optic Cable

This is more expensive, but not exorbitant, and if you need something reliable, at that length, it should get the job done.

There is a very long thread on AVS dedicated to HDMI Cable issues which you can find through a search, and perhaps there are other options mentioned there.

As for the brands you mentioned, I am not familiar with them in the U.S., and can't speak to whether or not they would work. If they don't have the "Certified Premium" logo (or I guess the U.K. equivalent, if it exists), then I'd be cautious.

Keep us posted!

post #318 of 319 Old 08-16-2019, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Have you confirmed that the Cable is not performing as hoped? In other words, if the Projector is the only device plugged into the Marantz's HDMI out (nothing in the other), playing 4k/HDR content, there are still problems present? If so, then the Cable is likely the problem, as it so often is.

If that's the case, and you need to replace it, things get a little more difficult for lengths greater than 25' or so. Your 13m one, at 40 feet or so, would be in this category.

I agree, some companies charge way too much money for cables that will perform no differently from cheaper cables. IMHO, Monster often falls into this category.

At lengths longer than 20-25', you need to have either fiber-optic, or one that formally carries the "Certified Premium" logo. I'm aware of 2 options here (there may be others, but these get the most mentions on the forum):

Monoprice Certified Premium Cable

This can also be purchased through Amazon.

But as far as I can see, 30' is the longest option here, and likely will not be long enough for you based on what you've written.

The other option is Fiber-optic. Ruipro is one that is frequently mentioned, and I can't recall a single time where it hasn't gotten the job done (other than perhaps the occasional defective unit, which they would replace):

Ruipro 50' Fiber-optic Cable

This is more expensive, but not exorbitant, and if you need something reliable, at that length, it should get the job done.

There is a very long thread on AVS dedicated to HDMI Cable issues which you can find through a search, and perhaps there are other options mentioned there.

As for the brands you mentioned, I am not familiar with them in the U.S., and can't speak to whether or not they would work. If they don't have the "Certified Premium" logo (or I guess the U.K. equivalent, if it exists), then I'd be cautious.

Keep us posted!
So here is an update,

Connected my LG 4K player to number 7 cd out put and the HDMI to monitor 1 as they are the closest together.

No effect still no signal to the p/j

I'm now ready for giving up - so I thought chuff it lets get a fibre optic HDMI and be done with, if its not that I can send it back.

Got 30 day prime trial for next day delivery and ordered ATZEBE Fibre Optic HDMI Cable -20m - £60.00 all in.

Arrived an hour ago and - IT WORKS -

So who had their money on the cable gets paid out !

Now here's the 911 - on my old BenQ it worked fine apart from when I used the outputs on the 7010 in duel, it randomly lost signal now and then.

This leads me to the conclusion that 4K HDMI does indeed degrade at about 13m and that on the Marantz SR7010 (maybe others) when you use both monitor outputs (Duel) I would say the amp splits the output signal strength in half this is why it cuts out when using it in duel instead of just monitor 1 or 2

Secondly some p/j need less signal strength to work, while it was fine on my BenQ it was not strong enough on the Optoma but heres the BIG BUT - Why the chuff did it work perfectly on the first day I used it ?????

Thank you to all of you that took the time to respond and share your knowledge, I hope I can reciprocate one day.
DLCPhoto likes this.

Last edited by Superslim; 08-16-2019 at 07:40 AM.
post #319 of 319 Old 08-16-2019, 12:53 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
So here is an update,

Connected my LG 4K player to number 7 cd out put and the HDMI to monitor 1 as they are the closest together.

No effect still no signal to the p/j

I'm now ready for giving up - so I thought chuff it lets get a fibre optic HDMI and be done with, if its not that I can send it back.

Got 30 day prime trial for next day delivery and ordered ATZEBE Fibre Optic HDMI Cable -20m - £60.00 all in.

Arrived an hour ago and - IT WORKS -

So who had their money on the cable gets paid out !

Now here's the 911 - on my old BenQ it worked fine apart from when I used the outputs on the 7010 in duel, it randomly lost signal now and then.

This leads me to the conclusion that 4K HDMI does indeed degrade at about 13m and that on the Marantz SR7010 (maybe others) when you use both monitor outputs (Duel) I would say the amp splits the output signal strength in half this is why it cuts out when using it in duel instead of just monitor 1 or 2

Secondly some p/j need less signal strength to work, while it was fine on my BenQ it was not strong enough on the Optoma but heres the BIG BUT - Why the chuff did it work perfectly on the first day I used it ?????

Thank you to all of you that took the time to respond and share your knowledge, I hope I can reciprocate one day.
Great that you got it figured out and fixed!

I've just seen this play out so many times, that I'm glad I put my money on the Cable!! Too bad I can't do anything with all the Euro's I'd otherwise be entitled to!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
sr7010

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page