Originally Posted by DWkodi15
I would like contact for zattack as well please!
I have a pioneer vsx-60. EU22 stuck about week ago and been flashing since. Bought 2012 @ Best Buy but the receipt has vanished so I figure pioneer is no help. All is still working but I’m reading on here it’s just a matter of time. So might try some cpr when the day finally comes.
Info on my receiver and UE22 error
- Pioneer receiver model/number:
- Build date (MFD: month & year):
- Purchase date:
- UE22 Error display date:
- Receiver positioning/placement statement:
Placed on an open shelf with good ventilation
- Indicate if your Pioneer receiver saw low, medium, or high usage in your set up:
High usage. I have OTA TV, PC for media, blue ray, Xbox all feeding through it. Used on daily bases. Also have multi zone for other 3 other speaker locations in home for audio.
- Description of your experience with the UE22 error and the events that led up to your Pioneer receiver eventually failing.
It has not completely failed yet but been 10 days of constant flashing UE22 error. I have not been able to get zone 2 to work. Have noticed sound will cut out and then I can change input and go back to pick up sound when using OTA on pass through sound via optical port.
It also does not seem to handle resolution changes when using PC for media steaming via HDMI. It loses colors and goes red until I change inputs and go back after movie playback that changes the resolution.