Owner's Thread for Anthem 60, 720 and 1120 Receivers - Page 205 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 13222Likes

post #6121 of 8308 Old 09-09-2018, 08:07 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
Liked: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Dressler View Post
The change notes are in the text file in the same folder with the executable update file.
Thank you Roger.

I updated through the ARC program itself, so I never downloaded the file. I will download the update so I can read the notes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #6122 of 8308 Old 09-09-2018, 08:09 AM

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
Liked: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron5 View Post
Thank you Roger.

I updated through the ARC program itself, so I never downloaded the file. I will download the update so I can read the notes.
Here it is for anyone else that is curious.

v1.9.7092

New supported devices:
- Added support for some subs that were previously only supported in PBK: Prestige 1000SW/2000SW, Seismic 110, Milennia Sub
- Added support for new subwoofer: Paradigm Defiance Series: V10, V12, X10, X12, X15
- Added support for new subwoofers: MartinLogan Dynamo Series: 600X, 800X, 1100X, 1600X
Bug Fixes:
- Fixed an issue where windows locale settings could prevent ARC2 from uploading or measuring target devices
- Fixed an issue where ARC2 could not upload some save files to an STR Integrate Amp or STR Pre Amp depending on the contents (IMS 701)
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements
post #6123 of 8308 Old 09-10-2018, 03:36 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
Liked: 229
In case I miss something here...this update has been released many months ago right? There is no new software update as far as I know.

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk
BGLeduc likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #6124 of 8308 Old 09-13-2018, 06:20 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
Liked: 144
Is anybody getting ARC results where it boosts almost all of the channels except the sub up to +9, +10, and +11? Mine started doing this with the latest version of ARC software, and I'm trying to figure out why. Thanks.
post #6125 of 8308 Old 09-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
Liked: 285
Have you tried to lower the volume/gain on sub?

Anthem MRX 720 | Parasound Halo A21
Dynaudio Contour 60 | Dynaudio Excite X28 | Dynaudio Emit M20 | 2x SVS SB16-Ultra
LG OLED65C7V
post #6126 of 8308 Old 09-14-2018, 04:12 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
Liked: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by seplant View Post
Is anybody getting ARC results where it boosts almost all of the channels except the sub up to +9, +10, and +11? Mine started doing this with the latest version of ARC software, and I'm trying to figure out why. Thanks.
Mine did this from day one (almost a year ago)..
I use an external BluRay (aix records BluRay test tones) to calibrate to 75db when anthem is at 0db volume on master volume control..

All channels including sub, were set exactly +10db to loud after ARC..
Example, it set my left Channel to +10db for its gain setting...

After I used aix records test tones, the correct gain now for left channel is 0db..
post #6127 of 8308 Old 09-14-2018, 05:54 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
Liked: 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by muad'dib View Post
I use an external BluRay (aix records BluRay test tones) to calibrate to 75db when anthem is at 0db volume on master volume control..

After I used aix records test tones, the correct gain now for left channel is 0db..
So you just manually adjusted each channel level after running ARC? Does it sound better overall after the adjustments?
post #6128 of 8308 Old 09-14-2018, 05:59 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
Liked: 114
Quote:
So you just manually adjusted each channel level after running ARC? Does it sound better overall after the adjustments?
Yup adjusted after ARC..
As for sound after... It's the same... As Should be.. As only adjusting gains and not eq...

Difference now, is when I play a movie now, I may reach - 10db on master volume for loud, as prior to adjusting levels, and using ARC values, same movie would be - 20db on volume to get same levels..

Now levels after adjustment follow results I got from any other pre amp I have used.. Like yamaha, Marantz, lexicon, pioneer etc...
post #6129 of 8308 Old 09-14-2018, 09:43 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
Liked: 256
Quote:
I set up ARC again a few weeks ago. It stopped me part way through calibration and said I have to turn my sub down because it’s overpowering the other speakers. I have 3x prestige 15B’s and a 1000SW for a 3.1 system. I turned the sub volume down from half to about the 10:00 position. ARC then set the 15B’s to +4 and the sub to -1. It is a powerful sub though. I never need to watch movies with the receiver past -20, so the sub is hardly working and hopefully lasts a long time.

Last edited by Williams2; 09-14-2018 at 09:47 AM.
post #6130 of 8308 Old 09-18-2018, 02:31 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
MRX720- 5.1 set up

Hi,

During ARC2 'quick measure' and 'measure' run for front left and right speakers, the sensitivity calculation displayed on ARC was 68db (with mic at MLP). Is it required to increase this value to 75db prior to actual measurement. What is the correct method to make it 75db.

Whether sensitivity reading can be used for matching the levels of main speaker and sub ?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Renoy; 09-25-2018 at 06:51 AM.
post #6131 of 8308 Old 09-22-2018, 04:36 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrspin11 View Post
Just Asking the Forum-

I am curious if any of you have this same situation happen:
I have one input (hdmi1) set for Dolby Volume On, and other inputs (hdmi 2, play fi, FM) I have it set for Off. But, when I switch from hdmi 1 to another input, even though it states the correct setting (off), it is stuck ‘on’. I have to manually cycle through the setting of dolby volume (on then off) for it to set properly.
When I say Dolby Volume is on when I switch sources, I mean that it alters the sound (although the heights work). When I toggle on, then off for DV, then the alteration is not there (DV truly off).

Has anyone else experienced this? I have asked Anthem Support, but they couldn't get it to reproduce.
I have the same issue. I have brought this up before as well. I also believe that some others, based on their symptoms and complaints, have the same problem and don’t know it.

Anthem MRX720,Emotive XPA-5,SVS PB12NSD x 2, Energy RC70s, Energy RC50s, Energy RC10s, Energy LCR, Yamaha in ceiling speakers , Oppo 103D, Sony x 800, Samsung 60” , Optoma hd25e, Elunevision 106”
post #6132 of 8308 Old 09-22-2018, 07:01 AM

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharp10 View Post
I have the same issue. I have brought this up before as well. I also believe that some others, based on their symptoms and complaints, have the same problem and don’t know it.
Thank you! So I am not crazy, whew. I did bring it up to Anthem Support, but they couldnt replicate. I am glad to hear I am not alone. Ill reach out to Support again, thank you!

Anthem mrx-720, Sunfire Cinema Grand 400-7, GoldenEar Aon 3 L-R, GoldenEar SuperSat3 Surround, Paradigm Millenia 20 Center, Intimus L6-IC Height, SVS PB-1000 sub, atmos 5.1.4
post #6133 of 8308 Old 09-23-2018, 01:19 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Anthem MRX-1120 + AppleTV 4K + Plex ≠ ATMOS :(

Hello all,

Looking for some help. I've got an Anthem MRX 1120 and an Apple TV 4K with the latest tvOS 12.0 running Plex. I've got a Mac based Plex server in the next room, hardwired to my local CAT-6 network; the Apple TV also hardwired. I've been able to play movies from the server just fine, but the MRX 1120 has always shown Multi PCM audio in the display. I've got Atmos source material on the server, but I can't get it to play in Atmos.

Admittedly I don't understand this stuff well at all.

Based on some cursory search results I thought that I might be able to get everything working by installing Infuse, linking it to my Plex server, and setting Passthrough in the Infuse audio options. That doesn't seem to change anything either. MRX 1120 still shows Multi PCM.

Does anyone understand this? Is it something I'm not doing or is support just not available yet, and if so, whose support do I need? Apple, Anthem, Plex, etc.

Also apologies if I'm not in the correct forum.

THANKS
post #6134 of 8308 Old 09-23-2018, 05:32 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 1400 Post(s)
Liked: 269
Anthem 1120 vs NAD 777 (or 758)

Hi all, first time posting in this thread. I am thinking about getting either an Anthem 1120 vs a NAD 777v3 for my upcoming 5.2.4 project.

Does anyone have any experience or thoughts on how they compare since they are around the same price?

Also, knowing room correction is a huge consideration, is there much difference in quality between Anthem Room Correction vs Dirac? I am leaving Dirac as I’ve heard it’s (slightly) better and tops overall. Was hoping to hear comparisons or reasons why I should consider the ARC for my setup.

My thanks in advance for helping me with this query.

Sony 75Z9D, Samsung 65JS9500
Monitor Audio Gold 200(2), Gold 350, Gold 50(2), Gold CT280-IDC(4). SVS PC4000(2).
NAD 758, Anthem MCA-5
Apple TV 4K, Nvidea Shield. Mac Mini (2018). Samsung UHD BluRay and X-Box One X. 14 Sonos
post #6135 of 8308 Old 09-24-2018, 05:32 AM

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradstyle View Post
Hello all,

Looking for some help. I've got an Anthem MRX 1120 and an Apple TV 4K with the latest tvOS 12.0 running Plex. I've got a Mac based Plex server in the next room, hardwired to my local CAT-6 network; the Apple TV also hardwired. I've been able to play movies from the server just fine, but the MRX 1120 has always shown Multi PCM audio in the display. I've got Atmos source material on the server, but I can't get it to play in Atmos.

Based on some cursory search results I thought that I might be able to get everything working by installing Infuse, linking it to my Plex server, and setting Passthrough in the Infuse audio options. That doesn't seem to change anything either. MRX 1120 still shows Multi PCM.

Does anyone understand this? Is it something I'm not doing or is support just not available yet, and if so, whose support do I need? Apple, Anthem, Plex, etc.

THANKS
That is going to be a Plex/ATV issue. The Anthem is just displaying the signal it is receiving. It is displaying Multi PCM because Plex is trancoding the file instead of direct playing it. That could be a setting in Plex or on the ATV. Does it display True HD or DTS MA if you play a standard Blu Ray file? Or is it transcoding that as well? Either way, I don't believe its going to be a problem on the Anthem.
post #6136 of 8308 Old 09-24-2018, 05:39 AM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
Liked: 364
Quote:
Hello all,

THANKS
To my knowledge you cant stream native DTS-X or Dolby Atmos through a pc With Plex. You will need some other software an another OS than OSX to make this work.

GOOD TIMES:

Listening Preference
post #6137 of 8308 Old 09-24-2018, 07:39 AM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Hello all,

THANKS
Hello:

First thing is to check that Plex is set up properly to passthrough audio to the receiver. If you connect your Mac directly to the receiver, are you able to see Atmos/DTS:X on the receiver? If not, there is an issue. I have Plex on a PC and can play both Atmos and DTS:X. I have to use the Plex Media player on the PC for this. The audio settings are set in Plex Media Player.

Unfortunately, I do not have an Apple TV 4K. The version I have does not support Atmos so cannot comment on that. However, if I understand it correctly, the Atmos capability is something that has to be handled on a per app basis. It is possible the Plex app on AppleTV has not been updated to handle Atmos yet. I would suggest sending a note to Plex support.

Hope that helps a bit...

Regards,

Zubair
post #6138 of 8308 Old 09-24-2018, 03:23 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1104 Post(s)
Liked: 771
Quote:
Originally Posted by muad'dib View Post

For the sake of conversation, wouldn't that approach's accuracy be dependent on the line voltage of your bluray player matching unity gain at reference?
Personally, I don't know if I'd trust that variable to calibrate. That's what is tricky about test tones in general though. IMO unless they are generated by your processor at a known amplitude value, test tones are better for correcting standing wave problems. As soon as you use test tones off of youtube/tidal/bluray/whatever you introduce more complexity and most likely less accuracy if trying to adjust overall level.

The only thing I use test tones for is to dial in sub distance.

HT: KEF Reference 1 - Anthem AVM60 & MCA525 - Martin Logan Focus - DefTech XTR-20BP - Dual SVS SB16 Ultra
Office 2CH: KEF LS50 - Crown - Bluesound
Stage: Allen & Heath Dlive s5000 - Westone AMPRO 30 - AKG mics - Crown Amps
WAF is currently at DEFCON ORANGE

Last edited by adrummingdude; 09-24-2018 at 03:26 PM.
post #6139 of 8308 Old 09-24-2018, 05:22 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 449 Post(s)
Liked: 262
Owner's Thread for Anthem 60, 720 and 1120 Receivers

Quote:
Hello all,

THANKS

The ATV cannot pass a lossless Atmos bitstream at this time, only the DD+ version of Atmos. It may be doubtful that Apple will ever permit lossless bitstreamed audio. Infuse can be used to play files with lossless Dolby TrueHD and DTS MA, but it does so by decoding to PCM (unique to Infuse). This won’t work for lossless Atmos. The folks who make Infuse want to make this work, but Apple may not be listening.
OzHDHT likes this.

Steve Goff
post #6140 of 8308 Old 09-25-2018, 07:35 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 853 Post(s)
Liked: 530
Apple TV is not alone in this regard. No.current Roku device passes lossless audio afaik. I think Nvidia Shield does but not 100% sure on that.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Just one more upgrade and things will be perfect.
post #6141 of 8308 Old 09-25-2018, 08:12 AM

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill-99 View Post
Apple TV is not alone in this regard. No.current Roku device passes lossless audio afaik. I think Nvidia Shield does but not 100% sure on that.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
I can confirm the Shield will direct play lossless audio. I currently use Plex>Shield>AVM60 to play back my BluRay rips.
Bill-99 likes this.
post #6142 of 8308 Old 09-25-2018, 10:45 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello
I have an anthem mrx 1120 and I just ordered a trinnov altitude 32 and I wanted to know if I could use the mrx 1120 as a power amp (use the 11 channels) if yes how am I forced to buy a power amp thank you For your help
post #6143 of 8308 Old 09-25-2018, 06:47 PM

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Can arc calibrate 2 subs and use them like audisey dose.
only reason i am asking i have to get a new AVR. I am was looking at the new Denons due to there future up date to imax sound or what ever it is called that will let you use sub as you listen to stereo music.

I have a 19 x 20 room so was thinking i may need 2 subs
Will be trying out RBH signature speakers.

I am not a big fan of any specific AVR, Never uses ARC or DIRAC live hear that both can help a lot with the way your system sounds
post #6144 of 8308 Old 09-25-2018, 07:15 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Quoted: 2970 Post(s)
Liked: 1729
Quote:
Originally Posted by telon175 View Post
Can arc calibrate 2 subs and use them like Audyssey does.
Yes and no. Audyssey can tweak gain and delay of each sub individually, then apply the same EQ to both of them. ARC applies the same EQ both subs, which are wired in parallel. You can apply different gains manually on each sub amp, but there's no time delay offset, if that's needed. Many systems do not need any delay offset, so in that case you can get "equal treatment" of the dual subs from the two EQ systems.

Quote:
I am was looking at the new Denons due to there future up date to imax sound or what ever it is called that will let you use sub as you listen to stereo music.
The IMAX mode has nothing to do with using your subs with music. Any AVR can do that now.

Quote:
I am not a big fan of any specific AVR, Never uses ARC or DIRAC live hear that both can help a lot with the way your system sounds
Dirac is a whole 'nother animal. A cut above either of the others you mentioned.

Deadwood II Theater (Previous Deadwood Theater HTOM)
Anthem AVM 60 7.4.4; Classé SSP-800 PLIIx 7.4; MiniDSP OpenDRC-AN
Oppo UDP-203; Oppo BDP-93; Win10 media PC w/Roon+Kodi; Roku Ultra; DirecTV Genie
Adam Audio S3V/S3H LCR, KEF Ci200QS 4 srrnd, Tannoy Di6 DC 4 hts, Hsu ULS-15 4 subs
JVC RS520; Stewart Cima Neve screen 125" diag 2.35:1, MLP at 115"
post #6145 of 8308 Old 09-26-2018, 01:03 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 1400 Post(s)
Liked: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirosamsung View Post
Hi all, first time posting in this thread. I am thinking about getting either an Anthem 1120 vs a NAD 777v3 for my upcoming 5.2.4 project.

Does anyone have any experience or thoughts on how they compare since they are around the same price?

Also, knowing room correction is a huge consideration, is there much difference in quality between Anthem Room Correction vs Dirac? I am leaving Dirac as I’ve heard it’s (slightly) better and tops overall. Was hoping to hear comparisons or reasons why I should consider the ARC for my setup.

My thanks in advance for helping me with this query.
Any experience wit NAD 758 or 777 vs Anthem 1120 AVR or Dirac vs ARC from Anthem owners

Sony 75Z9D, Samsung 65JS9500
Monitor Audio Gold 200(2), Gold 350, Gold 50(2), Gold CT280-IDC(4). SVS PC4000(2).
NAD 758, Anthem MCA-5
Apple TV 4K, Nvidea Shield. Mac Mini (2018). Samsung UHD BluRay and X-Box One X. 14 Sonos
post #6146 of 8308 Old 09-29-2018, 07:16 PM

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
I am finally getting close to finishing this year long hidden home theater fiasco. I did get everything with the JVC and Pioneer working right with the HD Fury Vertex. I swear my Pioneer is even sharper with a down-sampled 4k signal from the Vertex.

Three weeks ago I contacted Oppo and realized I was not going to be lucky enough to get a call from the sign up list for the last 205's. So I got gouged on Ebay to the tune of $2,850. I did this because the sound from my 203/Anthem MRX-720 feeding M&K subs and satellites sounds dang good with my high-res music files. I heard the 205's analog section punches even higher above its price point so I took the plunge.

Here is where Anthem screws me again: Disabling processing disables my subs. Please tell me there is a way to feed a pure analog signal into the Anthem with ARC disabled and still have the crossovers active without it converting back to the digital domain and screwing me on my gouged 205. Anyone feeding their Anthem with a DAC, can you please comment? If there isn't a way, can I still rig something to get bass with unprocessed Anthem music?

I was seriously thinking about simplifying my life and getting rid of my 2-channel system. For that stereo only system, my Benchmark DAC balanced outputs feed directly to my Music Reference RM-200 Mk II/Watt Puppy 6's. But even the WP6's need bottom end so I use a Velodyne DD-15, which is fed by the Benchmark's rca analog output. The Watt Puppy's run full range and I tweaked the crossover in the Velodyne to interface. There is no way the Anthem/M&K combo is going to best my 2-channel setup, but I think I can get close enough to be satisfied so I can sell my 2-channel system. I downsized to get ready for retirement 2 years ago and really can't justify 2 dedicated music systems in our smaller house.

Another poster on the Oppo-205 thread also has this question.
post #6147 of 8308 Old 09-29-2018, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swatdude1 View Post
Please tell me there is a way to feed a pure analog signal into the Anthem with ARC disabled and still have the crossovers active without it converting back to the digital domain and screwing me on my gouged 205.
There is no bass management in the Anthem without DSP.

Quote:
If there isn't a way, can I still rig something to get bass with unprocessed Anthem music?
If you want to run the bass the same as the Benchmark, the 205's stereo analog outputs can be fed analog thru the 720, whose L/R amps drive the main speakers full range, and the L/R preamp outputs feed the subs, either in mono or stereo as you prefer, and where the low-pass filters are adjusted as needed for best blend.

Oppo UDP-203; Oppo BDP-93; Win10 media PC w/Roon+Kodi; Roku Ultra; DirecTV Genie
Adam Audio S3V/S3H LCR, KEF Ci200QS 4 srrnd, Tannoy Di6 DC 4 hts, Hsu ULS-15 4 subs
post #6148 of 8308 Old 09-30-2018, 12:06 AM

Quote:
There is no bass management in the Anthem without DSP.

If you want to run the bass the same as the Benchmark, the 205's stereo analog outputs can be fed analog thru the 720, whose L/R amps drive the main speakers full range, and the L/R preamp outputs feed the subs, either in mono or stereo as you prefer, and where the low-pass filters are adjusted as needed for best blend.

Is there a trick to have the sub hooked up both ways? When the Oppo is locked via HDMI, which it would be on movies feeding the Anthem, does it still output Analog at the same time? Is there a way to to feed the sub from a second Oppo analog out with crossover added to it in the Anthem so I don't have to change the subs everytime? The subs are stuck in a cabinet and hard to get to the back of them.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sub back panel.PNG
Views:	44
Size:	865.1 KB
ID:	2462098  
post #6149 of 8308 Old 09-30-2018, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swatdude1 View Post
Is there a trick to have the sub hooked up both ways? When the Oppo is locked via HDMI, which it would be on movies feeding the Anthem, does it still output Analog at the same time? Is there a way to to feed the sub from a second Oppo analog out with crossover added to it in the Anthem so I don't have to change the subs everytime? The subs are stuck in a cabinet and hard to get to the back of them.
I do not know of a way to get there with the gear on hand.

I can imagine getting the system to work if you add some external processing, the orange items in the diagram. Then set up the 720 to use analog bypass for thr Oppo analog input and to use 720's bass management for the Oppo's HDMI input, with the crossover set to a higher frequency than the external lowpass filter.

If the M&K's RCA and XLR inputs are able to sum the inputs together, that would simplify matters. The manual does not talk about that, but you could find out by doing some tests.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	M&K sub.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	2462202  

post #6150 of 8308 Old 09-30-2018, 11:06 AM

Quote:
I do not know of a way to get there with the gear on hand.

I can imagine getting the system to work if you add some external processing, the orange items in the diagram. Then set up the 720 to use analog bypass for thr Oppo analog input and to use 720's bass management for the Oppo's HDMI input, with the crossover set to a higher frequency than the external lowpass filter.

If the M&K's RCA and XLR inputs are able to sum the inputs together, that would simplify matters. The manual does not talk about that, but you could find out by doing some tests.

The diagram is definitely doable. Walking through it, the Anthem disables the sub out when the process data setting for that input is set to "no" so in that mode, the sub would not receive two signals. The concern is using the variable L/R output on the Anthem to feed the crossover since I think that is always active and can't be disabled specific to an input. I could use the Oppo Balanced outputs with unbalanced ends to feed the crossover but I need to see if the Oppo Analog Outputs can be disabled when HDMI is active. Otherwise I could be sending the sub two signals.

I just did a search and audiophile grade low pass filters are scarce. Looks like there is a guy on Etsy making custom ones. I could get one made at the same Crossover point and slope the ARC picked since I know it will work for my room. (EDITED: Where can I find the ARC applied crossover point and slope?) I have two X-12's for impact on movies. They each utilize (2) push/pull 12-inch drivers and pack a punch, so I'm thinking one might be sufficient for music. I could always make the crossover accessible and switch it off when not doing 2-channel listening but I prefer for things to be as seamless as possible.

As far as the splitter, would the 2 female to one male BlueJeansCable work fine?

Last edited by Swatdude1; 09-30-2018 at 11:19 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
24bit/192kHz , 24bit/96khz , Anthem , anthem mrx720 , anthem triad in-wall subwoofer , atmos , firetv , hi res audio , mrx 1120 mrx 720 mrx 520 , MRX720 , [email protected] , Xbox

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page