Owner's Thread for Anthem 60, 720 and 1120 Receivers - Page 215 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 13223Likes

post #6421 of 8320 Old 12-28-2018, 10:33 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by desray2k View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthemOwner View Post
I think I am doing something wrong...

Is anyone else not happy with the ARC Correction results? As background, I have had the Anthem AVR 1120 since 2016 and have run ARC on it at least 15 times with different configs and microphone locations. Everytime, the result is a muted /dulled response when compared to my own tweaks with ARC Correction OFF. Therefore, I stopped trying and just listen without any room correction. Considering all the rave online reviews about ARC, am I the only one disappointed?

Full config:

Anthem 1120

Martin Logan Vanquish as center

ML ElectroMotion in ceiling middle and back

ML Edge Front and back

ML Axis Back Surround

ML Dynamo 1500x sub

Usually is your placement of your speakers and subwoofers the cause of it. Use quick measure to gauge optimum location for placement before ARC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All my speakers are either in wall or in ceiling with no option of moving. My sub is also wired in wall.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #6422 of 8320 Old 12-28-2018, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delija View Post
What value for Max EQ Frequency are you using?
I've usually set it at 5k. Can you explain why/what changing this value would do for my setup?
Thanks in advance!
post #6423 of 8320 Old 12-28-2018, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill-99 View Post
You've had some good responses on this. Adding to the mix:

It might help to step back for a moment and ask what problems you are wanting ARC to solve. Maybe there aren't any.

Is your room already very good? For example, if you have a dedicated room that's already acoustically treated, room correction software in general doesn't bring a lot to the party. OTOH challenges with speaker placement, room acoustic issues, specific speaker deficiencies, etc. can make ARC a useful tool.

How's your sub integration? If it's already great, or if you're using miniDSP or DSP on the sub, that may be all you want. That said, ARC can provide seamless integration of your sub with your other speakers... a big plus depending on the situation.

The point about your Max EQ setting is good. Are you trying to have ARC help with speaker or room issues? 5k or higher may be just the ticket. OTOH if your goal is really about sub integration a lower value will be a better choice. For example, my room has some LF issues and Max EQ = 500 Hz works very well. A higher value makes things sound kind of dead.

I guess my answer boils down to: it depends.
Thanks for the reply. My room is not ideal - its an open concept floor plan that opens to the kitchen. The room itself is about 16x24, all in wall and in ceiling speakers. Thanks for the explanation of what the Max EQ will do (or intends to do) with the sound. I'll try lowering mine (which is at 5k) to see if it integrates the Sub better. In general, the sound stage is not smooth. It just feels like I'm sitting in a speaker rather than the speakers creating depth. Not sure if that makes sense but its a hard concept to explain.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #6424 of 8320 Old 12-29-2018, 12:52 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
Liked: 229
Quote:
All my speakers are either in wall or in ceiling with no option of moving. My sub is also wired in wall.
That probably explains why u r not getting good results. A

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk
post #6425 of 8320 Old 12-29-2018, 02:22 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
Liked: 285
Quote:
I've usually set it at 5k. Can you explain why/what changing this value would do for my setup?
Thanks in advance!
Using EQ on higher frequencies "kills" dynamics and details and also affects the sound signature of the speakers. I've chosen my speakers because I like their sound signature. I don't want any EQ messing with it. On the other side, I like the effect of good room EQ on lower frequencies, because no one has a perfect room.

Try with 500 Hz or even lower. I use 300 Hz.
Bill-99 likes this.

Anthem MRX 720 | Parasound Halo A21
Dynaudio Contour 60 | Dynaudio Excite X28 | Dynaudio Emit M20 | 2x SVS SB16-Ultra
LG OLED65C7V
post #6426 of 8320 Old 12-29-2018, 08:16 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 856 Post(s)
Liked: 533
Quote:
Thanks for the reply. My room is not ideal - its an open concept floor plan that opens to the kitchen. The room itself is about 16x24, all in wall and in ceiling speakers. Thanks for the explanation of what the Max EQ will do (or intends to do) with the sound. I'll try lowering mine (which is at 5k) to see if it integrates the Sub better. In general, the sound stage is not smooth. It just feels like I'm sitting in a speaker rather than the speakers creating depth. Not sure if that makes sense but its a hard concept to explain.
My home theater is in a family room attached to a kitchen in a big "L" shaped open floor plan. Definitely not ideal. The family room part is 14.5 x 23 with 9 foot ceilings... not identical to your situation though it likely has some of the same challenges.

Re: soundstage not smooth / localized to a speaker... I suspect lots of us have been there. In my room, there were a couple of things that made all the difference.
- Room arrangement: MLP about 20% of room length in from the back wall, L/C/R channels in about 20% from the front wall. That's about 4' of space behind the TV and L/C/R.
- Acoustic treatment. There are 4 GIK Acoustics tri-traps and 2 GIK Acoustics bass traps deployed. It wasn't possible to treat the first reflection point on side walls, unfortunately.
- Speaker placement tweaking. Placement is pretty close to Dolby guidance. From the MLP, the L/R channels are just over 22 degrees out from center. L/R are aimed about 4 feet behind the MLP. My sub was already in a good spot so that was the easy part. Eliminating obstructions between the front 3 and the MLP was more difficult and required spouse buy-in.
- ARC. This gave seamless sub integration.

My soundstage is now wide and deep, and not audibly anchored to the speakers.

Back to Max EQ... Getting this tuned can require some experimentation. With my old speakers, 11K (really!) was pretty good. With new speakers, a much lower value is best. The ARC report shows my room has a small room issue at about 450 Hz and the speakers are pretty flat above that. Picking 500 Hz for max EQ has worked pretty well but it's room and speaker dependent.

And BTW Delija's explanation (above) re: the impact of Max EQ being too high is what I also experienced with my current speakers.
Delija likes this.

Just one more upgrade and things will be perfect.
post #6427 of 8320 Old 12-29-2018, 09:28 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1841 Post(s)
Liked: 579
1120 and Dolby Vision passthru

Hi folks...I’m thinking of buying the 1120...Could someone please tell me if it is able to passthru Dolby Vision ok complete with on screen volume control and on screen display for other settings while playing a Dolby Vision disk? Does it pass thru ok and does the video stay visible or does it go to black screen and then display the settings? Thanks kindly
post #6428 of 8320 Old 12-29-2018, 07:10 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
Liked: 432
Currently looking to replace my GoldenEar SuperSat 50 on-wall speakers with a pair of B&W 702 S2 floorstanding speakers and I’m curious whether anyone has these or similar B&W speakers paired with an Anthem MRX AVR and your thoughts on the sound quality? I’ve always heard that B&W speakers are a little “bright” and Anthem has such a clean sound I’m curious about your thoughts on the pairing? I listened to them last week with a Rotel AVR and they sounded very good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Panasonic P60VT60 Calibrated by Chad B
Anthem MRX-720, Oppo UDP-205, Bluesound Node 2i, Focal Aria 936/CC900
MacBook Pro, AppleTV 3 & 4K, Sony PS4 Pro
post #6429 of 8320 Old 12-29-2018, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill-99 View Post
You've had some good responses on this. Adding to the mix:

It might help to step back for a moment and ask what problems you are wanting ARC to solve. Maybe there aren't any.

Is your room already very good? For example, if you have a dedicated room that's already acoustically treated, room correction software in general doesn't bring a lot to the party. OTOH challenges with speaker placement, room acoustic issues, specific speaker deficiencies, etc. can make ARC a useful tool.

How's your sub integration? If it's already great, or if you're using miniDSP or DSP on the sub, that may be all you want. That said, ARC can provide seamless integration of your sub with your other speakers... a big plus depending on the situation.

The point about your Max EQ setting is good. Are you trying to have ARC help with speaker or room issues? 5k or higher may be just the ticket. OTOH if your goal is really about sub integration a lower value will be a better choice. For example, my room has some LF issues and Max EQ = 500 Hz works very well. A higher value makes things sound kind of dead.

I guess my answer boils down to: it depends.
No Cigar. I tried changing Max EQ to the lowest 200 and all the way to 20000. The results are different but it's hard to discern the difference as the biggest issue is the overall sound just gets lowered when compared to my own tweaks. It's like everything is toned down with ARC on. With my own tweaks, I have treble on at 10, bass on at 5. Each speaker individual volume is turned up a bit, center channel at max volume. I usually run movies with Dolby filter ON at 1. Then the system comes to life.
post #6430 of 8320 Old 12-30-2018, 07:30 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

"The room itself is about 16x24, all in wall and in ceiling speakers."

I missed this on the first reading. Can you confirm that all of your speakers are in-wall? If that's the case, I have no experience with that but perhaps someone on this thread does and can offer suggestions.

post #6431 of 8320 Old 12-30-2018, 08:59 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
No Cigar. I tried changing Max EQ to the lowest 200 and all the way to 20000. The results are different but it's hard to discern the difference as the biggest issue is the overall sound just gets lowered when compared to my own tweaks. It's like everything is toned down with ARC on. With my own tweaks, I have treble on at 10, bass on at 5. Each speaker individual volume is turned up a bit, center channel at max volume. I usually run movies with Dolby filter ON at 1. Then the system comes to life.
Something is very wrong with your system if you need "treble on at 10, bass on at 5" to make it sound ok.

Volume level (gain) is higher with ARC turned off, because ARC needs headroom for corrections (EQ).
So, if you do A/B testing with ARC turned on and off, volume levels need to be matched. In opposite, louder will probably sound "better" to you in that moment.
BGLeduc and johnnygrandis like this.

Dynaudio Contour 60 | Dynaudio Excite X28 | Dynaudio Emit M20 | 2x SVS SB16-Ultra
LG OLED65C7V

Last edited by Delija; 12-30-2018 at 09:02 AM.
post #6432 of 8320 Old 12-30-2018, 09:52 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
Liked: 627
Searched this thread, but couldn't find any info....Wireless headphones, i.e., I have an MRX-720; can I use these via DTS Play-fi Headphone App? Thinking about purchasing wireless headphones for CASUAL listening while doing other stuff, instead of serious music listening/theatre viewing....

Anthem MRX-720,Outlaw 7500 5ch amp, B&K ST 202 amp
Oppo BDP-103, Sony XBR-65X930D, Rotel RP-855, Phillips BDP-7501
Paradigm Studio 100 Fronts, Martin Logan Motion LX16 rears,Martin Logan Motion 2's
Paradigm Studio cc-590 Center, Martin Logan Dynamo subwoofer, DefTech Supercube 4000
Roku Ultra, DIRECTV 4K Genie HR-54 DVR, C61K-700, OPPO Sonica DAC, Amazon Fire TV
post #6433 of 8320 Old 12-30-2018, 03:52 PM

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Here's a weird one that happened Friday night with my 1120 and UB820 Blu Ray. I pop in a movie requested by a kid (The Phantom Menace) and I put the volume around my usual -20 setting or so and wait to make an adjustment up/down to get it to feel "right". I found I had to ramp this movie up to -10 to get the booms correct; however, the dialog was exceedingly weak. We did the whole movie and nobody said anything, but it seemed like something was wrong.

I just turned everything back on getting ready to see what could be wrong and found that the typical -20db was plenty loud and dialog seemed more front-and-center than the night before. Running up to -10db was deafening..no way to run it that loud this time.

So, what happened? Did the Anthem not initialize correctly? I was definitely getting full surround and subwoofer action, rear surrounds were active and all the panning of spaceships and such were all localized and seemingly ok. If I had to guess, I would have said that all speakers were running 10 db less than normal and the center was 20 db less. It was very odd. I've made no changes and now it sounds great.

Could it be the Blu Ray player? The Anthem reported DTS-Master or something for the encoding during playback, same as now.

Strange.
post #6434 of 8320 Old 12-30-2018, 05:35 PM

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 15
A couple questions for the group-

How do you have the mrx prioritize the ethernet cable instead of the wireless? It worked for a bit, but switched on me.

And, i dont have the wife approval for a bigger sub, but I may be able to get my hands on a a goldenear forcefield 3 for a 2nd sub. My main is a svs pb1000.
Would adding this to the room do anything or should I just keep saving for 'wife approval'?

Thanks!

Anthem mrx-720, Sunfire Cinema Grand 400-7, GoldenEar Aon 3 L-R, GoldenEar SuperSat3 Surround, Paradigm Millenia 20 Center, Intimus L6-IC Height, SVS PB-1000 sub, atmos 5.1.4
post #6435 of 8320 Old 12-30-2018, 09:37 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by avdork View Post
Here's a weird one that happened Friday night with my 1120 and UB820 Blu Ray. I pop in a movie requested by a kid (The Phantom Menace) and I put the volume around my usual -20 setting or so and wait to make an adjustment up/down to get it to feel "right". I found I had to ramp this movie up to -10 to get the booms correct; however, the dialog was exceedingly weak. We did the whole movie and nobody said anything, but it seemed like something was wrong.

I just turned everything back on getting ready to see what could be wrong and found that the typical -20db was plenty loud and dialog seemed more front-and-center than the night before. Running up to -10db was deafening..no way to run it that loud this time.

So, what happened? Did the Anthem not initialize correctly? I was definitely getting full surround and subwoofer action, rear surrounds were active and all the panning of spaceships and such were all localized and seemingly ok. If I had to guess, I would have said that all speakers were running 10 db less than normal and the center was 20 db less. It was very odd. I've made no changes and now it sounds great.

Could it be the Blu Ray player? The Anthem reported DTS-Master or something for the encoding during playback, same as now.

Strange.

Sometimes it may just be poor studio mastering of a particular Blu-ray title. For instance, do a search on Iron Man Blu-ray when it first came out which have this Dynamic Compression (DRC) hug if I recalled correctly which fits in exactly what you described.

To overcome (temporary measures), you may try to turn on Dolby Volume which can raise the quiet scenes like dialogue while controlling big explosions within reasonable listening level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #6436 of 8320 Old 12-30-2018, 11:25 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Quoted: 5227 Post(s)
Liked: 3398
Quote:
I think I am doing something wrong...

Is anyone else not happy with the ARC Correction results? As background, I have had the Anthem AVR 1120 since 2016 and have run ARC on it at least 15 times with different configs and microphone locations. Everytime, the result is a muted /dulled response when compared to my own tweaks with ARC Correction OFF. Therefore, I stopped trying and just listen without any room correction. Considering all the rave online reviews about ARC, am I the only one disappointed?

Full config:
Anthem 1120
Martin Logan Vanquish as center
ML ElectroMotion in ceiling middle and back
ML Edge Front and back
ML Axis Back Surround
ML Dynamo 1500x sub
Several of us have hated room correction and leave it off.

Video: JVC RS4500 135" screen in pure black room no light, htpc nvidia 1080ti.
Audio: Anthem mrx720 running 7.1.4, McIntosh MC-303, MC-152, B&W 802d3 LR, B&W HTM1D3 center, B&W 805d3 surround, B&W 702S2 rear, B&W 706s2 x 4 shelf mounted for atmos, 2 sub arrays both infinite baffle: 4x15 fi audio running on behringer ep4000 + 4x12 fi audio running on 2nd ep4000.
post #6437 of 8320 Old 12-30-2018, 11:29 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Quoted: 5227 Post(s)
Liked: 3398
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbroadus View Post
Currently looking to replace my GoldenEar SuperSat 50 on-wall speakers with a pair of B&W 702 S2 floorstanding speakers and I’m curious whether anyone has these or similar B&W speakers paired with an Anthem MRX AVR and your thoughts on the sound quality? I’ve always heard that B&W speakers are a little “bright” and Anthem has such a clean sound I’m curious about your thoughts on the pairing? I listened to them last week with a Rotel AVR and they sounded very good.

I have a pair of 702s2's hooked up to my Anthem MRX720 for rear speakers. The 702s2 is the warmest sounding B&W speaker that's been released in a very long time. I think you'll not find it to be too bright at all. The 702s2 are great speakers btw. I have 802d3's and there are some aspects of the 702s2 I like better.

Video: JVC RS4500 135" screen in pure black room no light, htpc nvidia 1080ti.
Audio: Anthem mrx720 running 7.1.4, McIntosh MC-303, MC-152, B&W 802d3 LR, B&W HTM1D3 center, B&W 805d3 surround, B&W 702S2 rear, B&W 706s2 x 4 shelf mounted for atmos, 2 sub arrays both infinite baffle: 4x15 fi audio running on behringer ep4000 + 4x12 fi audio running on 2nd ep4000.
post #6438 of 8320 Old 12-31-2018, 03:05 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Sometimes it may just be poor studio mastering of a particular Blu-ray title.
I wouldn't say that's the case with The Phantom Menace.

LG OLED65C7V
post #6439 of 8320 Old 12-31-2018, 03:41 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I wouldn't say that's the case with The Phantom Menace.
Just a guess. But I will try out the phantom menace Blu-ray if I have the time to watch.

post #6440 of 8320 Old 12-31-2018, 05:19 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Owner's Thread for Anthem 60, 720 and 1120 Receivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by markmon1 View Post
I have a pair of 702s2's hooked up to my Anthem MRX720 for rear speakers. The 702s2 is the warmest sounding B&W speaker that's been released in a very long time. I think you'll not find it to be too bright at all. The 702s2 are great speakers btw. I have 802d3's and there are some aspects of the 702s2 I like better.

Many thanks...I’ve never bought B&W because I’ve been concerned about their reputation as being “bright”. They’ve received good reviews. I’m also looking at the Focal Aria 926/936.

post #6441 of 8320 Old 12-31-2018, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Something is very wrong with your system if you need "treble on at 10, bass on at 5" to make it sound ok.

Volume level (gain) is higher with ARC turned off, because ARC needs headroom for corrections (EQ).
So, if you do A/B testing with ARC turned on and off, volume levels need to be matched. In opposite, louder will probably sound "better" to you in that moment.
My volume setting with ARC OFF is around 66 for reference level. To achieve the same volume reference with ARC ON I would need to crank it up to around 85. Seems like a lot of head room.

Anyway, appreciate the replies. Seems like I am running ARC OK, just the combination of my speakers and receiver are probably the cause. If I had a do over, I would probably opt for a warmer sounding in wall speaker set like PSB vs the current ML Stealth line I currently have.
post #6442 of 8320 Old 12-31-2018, 06:39 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

I have pair of speakers I’m demoing as my front L/R for a few days, is it possible to save my current ARC settings and then run ARC for my new demo speakers and switch back without having to run ARC again? Thanks.

post #6443 of 8320 Old 12-31-2018, 07:30 AM
Advanced Member

You should already have the settings saved on your PC.

You can upload them whenever you want.

If you don't have them saved, you cannot download them from AVR.
post #6444 of 8320 Old 12-31-2018, 07:57 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Owner's Thread for Anthem 60, 720 and 1120 Receivers

Quote:
You should already have the settings saved on your PC.

You can upload them whenever you want.

If you don't have them saved, you cannot download them from AVR.
Sorry, had brain fart! I completely forgot I could save previous settings.

Last edited by mbroadus; 12-31-2018 at 08:06 AM.
post #6445 of 8320 Old 12-31-2018, 08:16 AM
Read the FAQ!

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 5833 Post(s)
Liked: 8309
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrspin11 View Post
A couple questions for the group-

How do you have the mrx prioritize the ethernet cable instead of the wireless? It worked for a bit, but switched on me.

And, i dont have the wife approval for a bigger sub, but I may be able to get my hands on a a goldenear forcefield 3 for a 2nd sub. My main is a svs pb1000.
Would adding this to the room do anything or should I just keep saving for 'wife approval'?

Thanks!
The Ethernet should be used automatically whenever it is plugged in. There's nothing to set.

Unplug and replug the Ethernet cable at both ends, making sure you hear and feel the click as it seats itself. Check for the indicator lights at the socket showing the cable is live.

Power cycle your Router in case it has gotten its IP assignment tables confused.
--Bob

Need personal consultation/training? Or just curious about my Blog? Check out my web site!
post #6446 of 8320 Old 12-31-2018, 09:01 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

^Also, remove any wireless config info from the MRX. I mean, if it doesn't know your router id & pw, you aren't going to do a lot of wifi.

post #6447 of 8320 Old 12-31-2018, 10:02 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Pariseau View Post
The Ethernet should be used automatically whenever it is plugged in. There's nothing to set.

Unplug and replug the Ethernet cable at both ends, making sure you hear and feel the click as it seats itself. Check for the indicator lights at the socket showing the cable is live.

Power cycle your Router in case it has gotten its IP assignment tables confused.
--Bob
I had to reset Wi-Fi settings in order to prevent AVR to use Wi-Fi instead od ethernet.

On LG TV ethernet always has priority, but not on MRX AVR.

LG OLED65C7V
post #6448 of 8320 Old 12-31-2018, 06:21 PM

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Just a guess. But I will try out the phantom menace Blu-ray if I have the time to watch.

To be clear: the night we watched it, the dialog volume was poor. The next day when I went to play around with it, the dialog was much clear and the volume level required to listen to it was much different. It took a -10db volume setting the night things sounded wrong and only -20db volume level the next day. The Blu Ray player is connected via HDMI to the 1120. Something impacted the volume output on the 1120 and it might be the Blu Ray player. Maybe something didn't "train" correctly. I am going to re-try the movie with the center channel speaker disconnected. Since the dialog was so weak and that this is a digital connection, I wonder if possibly the center channel "amp" didn't power up? Can that happen?
post #6449 of 8320 Old 12-31-2018, 11:23 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
Liked: 364
Quote:
Originally Posted by markmon1 View Post
Several of us have hated room correction and leave it off.
Surely that doesn`t include correction the subwoofer ?

In all the room I have been making adjustment I cant think of one that hasn`t paid off using room correction below the Schroeder FR.

GOOD TIMES:

Listening Preference
post #6450 of 8320 Old 12-31-2018, 11:27 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
Liked: 364
Quote:
Originally Posted by avdork View Post
To be clear: the night we watched it, the dialog volume was poor. The next day when I went to play around with it, the dialog was much clear and the volume level required to listen to it was much different. It took a -10db volume setting the night things sounded wrong and only -20db volume level the next day. The Blu Ray player is connected via HDMI to the 1120. Something impacted the volume output on the 1120 and it might be the Blu Ray player. Maybe something didn't "train" correctly. I am going to re-try the movie with the center channel speaker disconnected. Since the dialog was so weak and that this is a digital connection, I wonder if possibly the center channel "amp" didn't power up? Can that happen?

Its funny how you mind can play tricks, one day the impact of my subwoofers is just really awesome and other days I have to go and check if they all are firing up, and thats playing the same scene @ the same volume

GOOD TIMES:

Listening Preference
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
24bit/192kHz , 24bit/96khz , Anthem , anthem mrx720 , anthem triad in-wall subwoofer , atmos , firetv , hi res audio , mrx 1120 mrx 720 mrx 520 , MRX720 , [email protected] , Xbox

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page