The "OFFICIAL" Yamaha 1050/2050/3050 Owner's thread. - Page 307 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 23015Likes

post #9181 of 10588 Old 03-14-2017, 11:14 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Mixing video and audio input sources

I have a Yamaha RX-A3050 receiver and I am trying to figure out how to get video from one source and audio from a different source without physically moving the jacks in the back of the receiver.

Current Inputs:
HDMI AV1 jack = Directv DVR
HDMI AV2 jack = Xbox One
HDMI AV3 jack = Computer/Music Server
Analog AV3 Red/White jacks = Music from Music Server passed through DAC.
Current Output:
HDMI Out 2 jack = Video signal sent to TV
And sound is heard through stereo speakers.
What I would like to do is send the video signal from HDMI AV1 (Directv) to the TV while listening to music from the Analog AV3 jacks. I love to listen to music while watching sporting events. Is there a way to setup the receiver to accomplish this?

I can accomplish it if I physically move the Analog AV3 cables and connect them with Analog AV1 and set the sound input to Analog. But really I would like a solution that involves using my remote control for the receiver and not crawling behind the stereo cabinet.

Thank you in advance.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #9182 of 10588 Old 03-14-2017, 01:14 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 1763 Post(s)
Liked: 893
Quote:
Originally Posted by KDPearson View Post
I have a Yamaha RX-A3050 receiver and I am trying to figure out how to get video from one source and audio from a different source without physically moving the jacks in the back of the receiver.
I wanted to do the same thing, but thanks to the wonderful world of HDMI it's no longer possible!
Here's my workaround to do the same thing (watch TV while listening to music).
  1. I use a secondary output from the DVR (in my case component) as an alternate input to my TV
  2. I select the audio source on my AVR
  3. I select the (alternate) external source on my TV
So the inputs to my TV are:
  • HDMI (from AVR)
  • component (from DVR)
  • Ethernet (apps/streaming)

Yamaha RX-A2050 AVR [v1.81], LG 65EF9500 4K OLED [v4.25.70]
5.0.2 set-up: (4) Polk Monitor 10B's, (2) Polk Monitor 4's, Polk CS300 center
B&O TX2 Turntable, Nakamichi Cassette Deck 1
Pioneer CLD-99 LD, Panasonic DMP-UB900 UHD [v1.80]
post #9183 of 10588 Old 03-14-2017, 02:30 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 318 Post(s)
Liked: 147
Quote:

Current Inputs:
HDMI AV2 jack = Xbox One
Current Output:
What I would like to do is send the video signal from HDMI AV1 (Directv) to the TV while listening to music from the Analog AV3 jacks. I love to listen to music while watching sporting events. Is there a way to setup the receiver to accomplish this?

I can accomplish it if I physically move the Analog AV3 cables and connect them with Analog AV1 and set the sound input to Analog. But really I would like a solution that involves using my remote control for the receiver and not crawling behind the stereo cabinet.

Thank you in advance.

If your music source has an Optical or Coax digital output........there is a solution. You go to the input screen and associate/assign the digital input to whatever source you want.....AV1 your case. Then if you are watching AV1 use the option menu on your remote......go to the last item and change to COAX/Optical from HDMI.....(or analog if analog inputs are used from your music source....these analog inputs would have to be those of the AV1 input on the back of the unit). If you are using another video source.........and want COAX/Optical source you can go in the menu and change the assignment to the different video source.....then use the option menu to switch the audio between HDMI and Music source (COAX/Optical) audio......your picture should remain with your chosen HDMI source.

This is all a needless thing.......all Yamaha had to do was add the capability of Denon units (6200, 7200 for example)...the option menu on the Denon's allows for "Video Select"......ie you are select your audio input.....then can use the option menu to pick your video. Yamaha has this feature on one input in the option menu....I think it is under the NET input (edit..Phono too!)......so it is clearly possible for them to add this as firmware for audio 1,2, and 3.

I also wish they would update the firmware so I could choose to let the display remain at Dolby Surround or Neural X and not blink ...............they allow this with Yamaha proprietary surround modes.......they don't do it with the competition modes.

Last edited by JKR1963; 03-14-2017 at 03:25 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #9184 of 10588 Old 03-14-2017, 04:11 PM

Stanton…thanks. I may try that. I can probably work out something like this. I’ll have to give it some thought with my equipment.

JKR1963…also thanks to you too. If I send digital into the RX-A3050 AVR then the DAC chip in the AVR is processing the digital music instead of my Bel Canto DAC (If I understand this process correctly). I am really wanting to listen to the component/analog input into the AVR for the music. I’m going to carefully re-read your first paragraph to make sure I understand what you are saying tho.

My old Sony DA5700ES AVR made this whole process very easy. A couple of menu clicks and voila Video from one source and audio from a different source. Sadly it died due to lightning strike. When I bought the 3050 I assumed I would be able to do the same thing. Live and learn. Something to research whenever I replace the Yamaha.
post #9185 of 10588 Old 03-14-2017, 04:57 PM

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Liked: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpco View Post
Setup > Manual Setup > Configuration > Layout
I didn't realize that there was one more selection in that menu for the layout thanks. I tried setting it up as Scene 1 "Atmos" using layout 1 and the Dolby Surround decoder, Scene 2 "DTS:X" using Layout 2 with the different overhead naming and Neural X as the decoder. Yet when I switch from scene to scene those items don't change does "scene" not work the way I think?
post #9186 of 10588 Old 03-14-2017, 05:07 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 319 Post(s)
Liked: 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveMcLain View Post
I didn't realize that there was one more selection in that menu for the layout thanks. I tried setting it up as Scene 1 "Atmos" using layout 1 and the Dolby Surround decoder, Scene 2 "DTS:X" using Layout 2 with the different overhead naming and Neural X as the decoder. Yet when I switch from scene to scene those items don't change does "scene" not work the way I think?

Two things here:

1. You have to enable the Speaker Pattern selection parameter when storing/recalling your two scenes.
2. Unfortunately, Yamaha's Scene's won't store the Type of Surround decoder (ie, Dolby Surround / Neural:X / Neo:6 Cinema / Neo:6 Music etc.), only 'Surround Decoder', which will stay on the last selected surround decoder you were using. Very bad programming on Yamaha's part; been like that for a while. Just a bit more programming code could rectify this oversight.

Your best bet is to store your two scenes as STRAIGHT, then Atmos will decode with the correct speaker pattern, and DTS:X will decode with the correct speaker pattern.

Cheers.

Yamaha RX-A3060 7.1.4 Receiver [+Sony Power Amp for Rear Height] / Sony KD-65Z9D / JVC HD1 DILA Projector / 90" screen / OPPO UDP-203 UHD blu-ray / Apple TV 4K
Ascension Summoner 3-way Front Speakers / Ascension 3-way Centre Speaker / Peachtree D5 Surrounds / Yamaha NS-555 3-Way Rear Speakers / ERA D4 x 4 Height Speakers / Rythmik Audio F15HP Sub
post #9187 of 10588 Old 03-14-2017, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Mecak View Post
Two things here:

1. You have to enable the Speaker Pattern selection parameter when storing/recalling your two scenes.
2. Unfortunately, Yamaha's Scene's won't store the Type of Surround decoder (ie, Dolby Surround / Neural:X / Neo:6 Cinema / Neo:6 Music etc.), only 'Surround Decoder', which will stay on the last selected surround decoder you were using. Very bad programming on Yamaha's part; been like that for a while. Just a bit more programming code could rectify this oversight.

Your best bet is to store your two scenes as STRAIGHT, then Atmos will decode with the correct speaker pattern, and DTS:X will decode with the correct speaker pattern.

Cheers.
It won't be too big of a deal to change the decoder when I change my scene but where do I enable the "Speaker Pattern selection parameter? I can't just save one as layout 1 and the other layout 2 and put them in their associated scene. Scene is pretty powerful but I wish it could do just a little bit more.
post #9188 of 10588 Old 03-14-2017, 05:57 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 319 Post(s)
Liked: 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveMcLain View Post
It won't be too big of a deal to change the decoder when I change my scene but where do I enable the "Speaker Pattern selection parameter? I can't just save one as layout 1 and the other layout 2 and put them in their associated scene. Scene is pretty powerful but I wish it could do just a little bit more.
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/attach...5&d=1485766806

Select the paramenters here.

Make sure Speaker Setup box is ticked.

Yamaha RX-A3060 7.1.4 Receiver [+Sony Power Amp for Rear Height] / Sony KD-65Z9D / JVC HD1 DILA Projector / 90" screen / OPPO UDP-203 UHD blu-ray / Apple TV 4K
Ascension Summoner 3-way Front Speakers / Ascension 3-way Centre Speaker / Peachtree D5 Surrounds / Yamaha NS-555 3-Way Rear Speakers / ERA D4 x 4 Height Speakers / Rythmik Audio F15HP Sub
post #9189 of 10588 Old 03-14-2017, 07:15 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 318 Post(s)
Liked: 147
Quote:
Stanton…thanks. I may try that. I can probably work out something like this. I’ll have to give it some thought with my equipment.

JKR1963…also thanks to you too. If I send digital into the RX-A3050 AVR then the DAC chip in the AVR is processing the digital music instead of my Bel Canto DAC (If I understand this process correctly). I am really wanting to listen to the component/analog input into the AVR for the music. I’m going to carefully re-read your first paragraph to make sure I understand what you are saying tho.

My old Sony DA5700ES AVR made this whole process very easy. A couple of menu clicks and voila Video from one source and audio from a different source. Sadly it died due to lightning strike. When I bought the 3050 I assumed I would be able to do the same thing. Live and learn. Something to research whenever I replace the Yamaha.

Use the AV1 analog input jacks on the back of your Yammy......then watch your Direct tv.....then if you want to listen to your music.......Option on the remote....Input Settings ...... choose Analog. If you are using your system w/o your tv on.....you can make this change as the Option menu shows up in the Yammy display unlike it's menu system.
post #9190 of 10588 Old 03-15-2017, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Mecak View Post
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/attach...5&d=1485766806

Select the paramenters here.

Make sure Speaker Setup box is ticked.
I messed with it this morning and got those setting boxes ticked and now it works. Thanks for the info.
Craig Mecak likes this.
post #9191 of 10588 Old 03-15-2017, 11:35 AM

Liked: 14
Quote:

Current Inputs:
HDMI AV2 jack = Xbox One
Current Output:

Thank you in advance.

I responded on this same topic in the The "Official" Yamaha RX-A1060, RX-A2060 and RX-A3060 AVENTAGE AVR Thread (Post 2408). I was trying to do the same thing as you. Sorry but I don't know how to link back to that post. The text is a follows:

I hope that I am not posting the obvious but I have a 3050 and was fighting a similar issue. I want to watch Directv video (AV1) while listening to other sources (Tuner, phono, Pandora, Bluetooth & Airplay). I entered into the network setup menu via my web browser (http:// 192.168.0.13/setup) and in the "Input/Output" section found the attached screen with all of the inputs listed. In the "Video_Out" section I found that I can select which video signal I want to output with each of those sources. I assigned the AV1 video to all of the selected signals. Now when I select Pandora, I get the Pandora screen overlaying the Directv video. The Pandora screen has an "X" that you can select that turns off the Pandora overlay leaving only the Directv video. Pressing one of the Yamaha remote control cursor direction keys brings the Pandora overlay back up and allows you to change stations, etc. Now I can rock out while watching football.

You will have to the original post to see the attachment. I hope that this helps you out.

post #9192 of 10588 Old 03-15-2017, 03:17 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
Liked: 145
Do you have to do the same thing to the 1050 as the 2050 to get 4k, to get to the advance menu and change things I forgot the but I got it on my tablet
post #9193 of 10588 Old 03-16-2017, 07:51 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 1763 Post(s)
Liked: 893
Quote:
Originally Posted by dholmes54 View Post
Do you have to do the same thing to the 1050 as the 2050 to get 4k, to get to the advance menu and change things I forgot the but I got it on my tablet
Yes...all the xx50 models have a "Mode 1/Mode 2" option.

Yamaha RX-A2050 AVR [v1.81], LG 65EF9500 4K OLED [v4.25.70]
5.0.2 set-up: (4) Polk Monitor 10B's, (2) Polk Monitor 4's, Polk CS300 center
B&O TX2 Turntable, Nakamichi Cassette Deck 1
Pioneer CLD-99 LD, Panasonic DMP-UB900 UHD [v1.80]
post #9194 of 10588 Old 03-16-2017, 01:26 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 530 Post(s)
Liked: 145
Thxs stanton
post #9195 of 10588 Old 03-16-2017, 07:17 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 229 Post(s)
Liked: 106
Atmos crossover

Just picked up a set of Klipsch Atmos modules. I ran YPAO and it set the crossover to 80hz and 0.0/-0.5db. The manual for the speakers states seams to state a min crossover of 150hz of main and modules or would that be 80hz main and 150hz module? Fronts are Paradigm Studio 100's

I also read that the modules should be set 6-8db higher post calibeation. True?
post #9196 of 10588 Old 03-17-2017, 02:01 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKR1963 View Post
If your music source has an Optical or Coax digital output........there is a solution. You go to the input screen and associate/assign the digital input to whatever source you want.....AV1 your case. Then if you are watching AV1 use the option menu on your remote......go to the last item and change to COAX/Optical from HDMI.....(or analog if analog inputs are used from your music source....these analog inputs would have to be those of the AV1 input on the back of the unit). If you are using another video source.........and want COAX/Optical source you can go in the menu and change the assignment to the different video source.....then use the option menu to switch the audio between HDMI and Music source (COAX/Optical) audio......your picture should remain with your chosen HDMI source.

This is all a needless thing.......all Yamaha had to do was add the capability of Denon units (6200, 7200 for example)...the option menu on the Denon's allows for "Video Select"......ie you are select your audio input.....then can use the option menu to pick your video. Yamaha has this feature on one input in the option menu....I think it is under the NET input (edit..Phono too!)......so it is clearly possible for them to add this as firmware for audio 1,2, and 3.

I also wish they would update the firmware so I could choose to let the display remain at Dolby Surround or Neural X and not blink ...............they allow this with Yamaha proprietary surround modes.......they don't do it with the competition modes.
Another simple work around for listening to music while watching TV is to run both HDMI Out jacks from receiver to the TV. No need to go into the menus of the receiver each time and switch things around. On my Harmony remote for example I have a simple activity of "listen to Pandora while watching TV". Receiver outputs AV2 (DIRECTV) from HDMI out 2 on receiver to HDMI 2 on TV and plays Pandora over external speakers. It works pretty well if your second HDMI out isn't already accounted for.
post #9197 of 10588 Old 03-18-2017, 08:13 AM

Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWaz View Post
I responded on this same topic in the The "Official" Yamaha RX-A1060, RX-A2060 and RX-A3060 AVENTAGE AVR Thread (Post 2408). I was trying to do the same thing as you. Sorry but I don't know how to link back to that post. The text is a follows:

I hope that I am not posting the obvious but I have a 3050 and was fighting a similar issue. I want to watch Directv video (AV1) while listening to other sources (Tuner, phono, Pandora, Bluetooth & Airplay). I entered into the network setup menu via my web browser (http:// 192.168.0.13/setup) and in the "Input/Output" section found the attached screen with all of the inputs listed. In the "Video_Out" section I found that I can select which video signal I want to output with each of those sources. I assigned the AV1 video to all of the selected signals. Now when I select Pandora, I get the Pandora screen overlaying the Directv video. The Pandora screen has an "X" that you can select that turns off the Pandora overlay leaving only the Directv video. Pressing one of the Yamaha remote control cursor direction keys brings the Pandora overlay back up and allows you to change stations, etc. Now I can rock out while watching football.

You will have to the original post to see the attachment. I hope that this helps you out.

Attached is a screen shot of the Yamaha Setup screen when you connect over IP. If you open up the "System", "Inputs_Outputs", "Assign", "Video_Out". From there you can select which video source to output when you select that audio input source. In my system I have it configured to show DirecTV (AV1) whenever I select the Tuner, Phone, Pandora, Bluetooth and Airplay inputs. These settings are retained.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Yamaha Setup.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	263.8 KB
ID:	2033737  
post #9198 of 10588 Old 03-18-2017, 09:16 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
3050 hdcp errors - Chromecast ultra and 4k bluray

I have a 3050 that gives me hdcp 2.2 errors when I run some Netflix movies on a Samsung 4k Blu-ray, connected to a 1080p projector on hdmi1 out. It works fine when I connect directly to the projector without the 3050.

Also if I connect a Chromecast ultra and want to output to the 1080p projector i just get snow/no picture. If I connect directly without the 3050 then it works...

Any ideas of what could be wrong? Latest firmwares on all devices...

The 1080p projector is on hdmi1 out, and a Samsung 4k TV is on hdmi2 out. Is it possible the 3050 is messing up hdcp because there are both 1080p and 4k outputs connected?

All help appreciated!
post #9199 of 10588 Old 03-18-2017, 09:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin. W View Post
Just picked up a set of Klipsch Atmos modules. I ran YPAO and it set the crossover to 80hz and 0.0/-0.5db. The manual for the speakers states seams to state a min crossover of 150hz of main and modules or would that be 80hz main and 150hz module? Fronts are Paradigm Studio 100's

I also read that the modules should be set 6-8db higher post calibeation. True?
Having an issue with my 3050 and outputting Atoms from my Panasonic DMP 900 4k player. I've tried various Atoms movies. Receiver says its receiving 7.1 but outputting only 5.1. I have the front presence enabled, test tone plays through. AMP assignment to Basic, yet when I hit onscreen info only 5.1 speakers in yellow, Presence in grey. BF1 from computer works in ATmos. Help
post #9200 of 10588 Old 03-19-2017, 12:29 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1064 Post(s)
Liked: 955
Quote:
Having an issue with my 3050 and outputting Atoms from my Panasonic DMP 900 4k player. I've tried various Atoms movies. Receiver says its receiving 7.1 but outputting only 5.1. I have the front presence enabled, test tone plays through. AMP assignment to Basic, yet when I hit onscreen info only 5.1 speakers in yellow, Presence in grey. BF1 from computer works in ATmos. Help
What DSP do you have selected? What settings do you have for audio out on the player? Which movies are you watching?
post #9201 of 10588 Old 03-19-2017, 12:47 AM

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
Liked: 166
Quote:
Press straight on the remote and see if that helps.

LG 65C7T - SONY BRAVIA 65"Z9D
Marantz SR6012 - Pioneer SCLX 58 - Apple 4KTV
Oppo UBD 203/205- Oppo BDP 103 - Panasonic DMP UB900
Playstation 4 - Mordaunt Short Speakers
post #9202 of 10588 Old 03-19-2017, 05:38 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortyg83 View Post
What DSP do you have selected? What settings do you have for audio out on the player? Which movies are you watching?
Receiver is set to straight. Player is set to bitstream. Also tried PCM. Movies tried. Passengers, Pixels. Pick Atoms in audio menu of movies.
post #9203 of 10588 Old 03-19-2017, 07:57 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 264 Post(s)
Quoted: 3179 Post(s)
Liked: 7765
Quote:
Receiver is set to straight. Player is set to bitstream. Also tried PCM. Movies tried. Passengers, Pixels. Pick Atoms in audio menu of movies.
Have you turned off Secondary Audio on your UB900?

The Unfinished Basement Theater & Whisky Guitar Lounge | Bass EQ for Filtered Movies
JVC DLA X750 4K Projector | 120" Powered Drop Screen | 65" LG 65B6P OLED | Panasonic DMP UB900 | Oppo UDP 203 | HDFury Vertex
Yamaha RX-A3070 | 7.4.4.4 | Mission M3i x11 | Funk Audio 18.0 x2 | Velodyne DLS 5000R x2 | Crowson LvL3 MA x4 | miniDSP 2x4HD
post #9204 of 10588 Old 03-19-2017, 08:32 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PioManiac View Post
Have you turned off Secondary Audio on your UB900?

Yes. As I mentioned in my original post the receiver is seeing 7.1 input but only out putting 5.1.
post #9205 of 10588 Old 03-19-2017, 09:40 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Quote:
Yes. As I mentioned in my original post the receiver is seeing 7.1 input but only out putting 5.1.
Do you have any other players capable of playing Atmos Audio ?

Try swapping the HDMI cable from your computer (that you know plays Atmos)
to your UB900 (Make sure you're using the correct HDMI output on your UB900)

The Unfinished Basement Theater & Whisky Guitar Lounge | Bass EQ for Filtered Movies
JVC DLA X750 4K Projector | 120" Powered Drop Screen | 65" LG 65B6P OLED | Panasonic DMP UB900 | Oppo UDP 203 | HDFury Vertex
Yamaha RX-A3070 | 7.4.4.4 | Mission M3i x11 | Funk Audio 18.0 x2 | Velodyne DLS 5000R x2 | Crowson LvL3 MA x4 | miniDSP 2x4HD
post #9206 of 10588 Old 03-19-2017, 10:09 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Here' what I get with secondary audio set to Off in my UB900 audio settings

Here's what happens when secondary audio is set to "on" or "auto"

Scarriere likes this.

post #9207 of 10588 Old 03-19-2017, 11:59 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Here' what I get with secondary audio set to Off in my UB900 audio settings

Here's what happens when secondary audio is set to "on" or "auto"

Which Firmware are you on with the Panasonic? I've tried it with having only 1 HDMI going into receiver as well as 1 to receiver and 1 direct to tv. Secondary is off.
post #9208 of 10588 Old 03-19-2017, 12:20 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Which Firmware are you on with the Panasonic? I've tried it with having only 1 HDMI going into receiver as well as 1 to receiver and 1 direct to tv. Secondary is off.
My UB900 is currently on version 1.69
but has worked flawlessly for Atmos to my RX-A3050 since new (August 2016)
and never had issue with any firmware version. (I think there have been 3 updates total).

HDMI settings

I only have a single HDMI (18Gbps rated) going from Panny to the RX-A3050 for Video and Audio.

Do you have another BD player you can test for Atmos on the same HDMI input of your AVR?
You need to determine if its really the AVR (or settings) or the Player.

post #9209 of 10588 Old 03-19-2017, 01:08 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
My UB900 is currently on version 1.69
but has worked flawlessly for Atmos to my RX-A3050 since new (August 2016)
and never had issue with any firmware version. (I think there have been 3 updates total).

HDMI settings

I only have a single HDMI (18Gbps rated) going from Panny to the RX-A3050 for Video and Audio.

Do you have another BD player you can test for Atmos on the same HDMI input of your AVR?
You need to determine if its really the AVR (or settings) or the Player.

No other player. Just my computer playing BF1 set to Atmos and the receiver picks up the signal. I'll try the cable change though I have Audioquest Cinnamon that are rated to exceed 18Gbps.
post #9210 of 10588 Old 03-19-2017, 01:24 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
No other player. Just my computer playing BF1 set to Atmos and the receiver picks up the signal. I'll try the cable change though I have Audioquest Cinnamon that are rated to exceed 18Gbps.
Are you able to post a screen shot of your Panasonic playback info?
There's a button on your remote near the bottom left corner.

The first line is what the player is reading off the disc for video
the second line is the audio tack selected from the disc
the third line is what is being sent to your AVR for video and audio
(Atmos audio is always sent embedded into the TrueHD bit stream)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
scenes

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page