Denon X3200W vs. Marantz SR5010 ?? - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 09-21-2015, 10:18 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1038 Post(s)
Liked: 823
Denon X3200W vs. Marantz SR5010 ??

I have been comparing the X3200W to the new Yamaha A1050. I am leaning towards the Denon which seems to be a better value price wise. But one hesitation is this system will be used approx. 60% for music & the remainder for sports & movies (5.1.2). Many folks and me included feel that Yamaha AVRs overall sound a bit better for music vs. Denon. But then many state same about Marantz.

So would the SR5010 sound better for music vs. the Denon X3200W?? Feature wise they seem very comparable and yes I know are owned by the same company. thanks a lot
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 09-20-2016, 08:06 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by yanks1 View Post
I have been comparing the X3200W to the new Yamaha A1050. I am leaning towards the Denon which seems to be a better value price wise. But one hesitation is this system will be used approx. 60% for music & the remainder for sports & movies (5.1.2). Many folks and me included feel that Yamaha AVRs overall sound a bit better for music vs. Denon. But then many state same about Marantz.

So would the SR5010 sound better for music vs. the Denon X3200W?? Feature wise they seem very comparable and yes I know are owned by the same company. thanks a lot
I'm also torn between the 2, but in my case I would be using it to mostly watch movies and less music. I have the MB Quart LRC speakers and a SVS PB-1000 sub. Any suggestions which one to go with?

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page