post #3331 of 3952 Old 07-15-2017, 03:55 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 448 Post(s)
Liked: 281
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalleh View Post
I recently found time to watch all 4 so far released UHD editions of Harry Potter, wich has DTS:X.

I must say i was very impressed, they all sound great, truly awsome remixes, almost as if they were mixed in DTS:X from the start. I would call them among the best DTS:X tracks i have heard so far.

For example in Half Blood Prince, when Dumbledore is killed, they are up in the tower, while Harry is hiding in the below level, and when they talk, the voices comes so clear from above, it was jawdropping. One of the clearest 'from above' effect i have heard.

And several times Waldemort's voice is panning around the room, totally seamless all over the place, very cool.

Also a lot of thunder scenes, and combined with the HDR picture and LFE, they were eyeblinding and heartstopping.

Totally recommended for a cool immersive experience
Damnit Dumbledore dies??!!!!

Jk... I agree 100% though the Harry Potter DTS:X tracks are indeed very impressive and have to be the best I have heard from the format so far though the Battleship DTS:X track is mighty impressive as well.
Nalleh likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3332 of 3952 Old 07-15-2017, 04:27 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
Quoted: 2403 Post(s)
Liked: 3132
Quote:
Originally Posted by aKa DaShiznit View Post
Damnit Dumbledore dies??!!!!

Jk... I agree 100% though the Harry Potter DTS:X tracks are indeed very impressive and have to be the best I have heard from the format so far though the Battleship DTS:X track is mighty impressive as well.
I have Battleship UHD, but not seen it yet. Looking forward to it

Dual Atmos Receivers - Atmos 13.1.8/DTS X 9.1.8/Auro 3D 13.1 - Denon AVCX8500H+AVRX7200WA - Klipsch+KEF - 6xSI18" - 8xJBL 12" BOSS - 4xJBL 12" w/SLAPS M12" VNF - 3x2 stacked Crowson MA - 4xBK-LFE - 6xNU6K(fan&trig mod) - Minidsp 10x10HD - Oppo UDP203 - XBox OneX - Apple TV4K - JVC RS600 Dreamscreen V2 120"- Philips 65OLED873.
Nalleh’s HT
post #3333 of 3952 Old 07-16-2017, 01:58 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Liked: 62
So I recently got 4 ceiling speakers and a new receiver to get atmos/DTSX going and I'm blown away. One thing I noticed was, when I played the Dolby demo disc, the transformer movie clip, using the DTS Neural X sounds so much better up top. I play with normal atmos couple times. Then again with Neural X and it just sounds so much better. Is it DTS again just going to sound better than Dolby like it did in the DV era? Is it just me, or is this normal with DTS Neural X?

Samsung 3D UN65H7150;Yamaha RX-A2070 5.2.4 Atmos/DTS-X
Def Tech L&R Promonitor 1000 Procenter 2000 Promonitor 800 ceilings & surrounds
SVS PC12 Plus-Klipsch KSW150 Sub;Monster HTS 2600MKII Power Conditioner
Oppo UDP-103 Bluray;Apple TV 4th Gen;Harmony Elite;PlayStation 4
AC Infinity Aircom T8;MediaLight Quad Bias Light
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3334 of 3952 Old 07-16-2017, 06:42 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Liked: 35
I agree with your observations, however, when I made a similar comment on an Atmos forum several months ago I took a beating!
post #3335 of 3952 Old 07-16-2017, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfectionist2 View Post
I agree with your observations, however, when I made a similar comment on an Atmos forum several months ago I took a beating!
That is silly, why would they even smash you for that, when it's really a truthful observation that now I know, I'm not alone. I'm always leaving Neural X on anything I play.

post #3336 of 3952 Old 07-17-2017, 03:39 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Quoted: 4808 Post(s)
Liked: 2845
Quote:
Originally Posted by ki11abee View Post
That is silly, why would they even smash you for that, when it's really a truthful observation that now I know, I'm not alone. I'm always leaving Neural X on anything I play.
DTS is more aggressive than Dolby in moving sounds to the overheads. Some people like it, some don't and some change their opinions about it after listening to it for a while.

Selden

Marantz SR7009 avr + MM9000 amp --> Atmos 7.1.4
Fronts=NHT 2.9+AC2, FH+TM=DefTech PM1000, LCR+TM amped
post #3337 of 3952 Old 07-17-2017, 03:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selden Ball View Post
DTS is more aggressive than Dolby in moving sounds to the overheads. Some people like it, some don't and some change their opinions about it after listening to it for a while.
Maybe since i just upgraded i want to hear the ceilings in action and prefer it. Maybe as time passes, ill change my mind. Do make a point.

post #3338 of 3952 Old 07-17-2017, 04:50 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
I also agree Neural X sounds so much better. I also leave it on all the time.

Jack
post #3339 of 3952 Old 07-17-2017, 09:51 AM
Bass Enabler

Mentioned: 200 Post(s)
Quoted: 5985 Post(s)
Liked: 5114
When MOAR equals "better" then yes, DTS Neural:X will be "better" than Atmos.

Roflz.

"Took a beating" Good lord, you guys put no context in that.

Atmos is a native immersive mix. I'm sorry you didn't think there was enough action in the overheads but that is how the person who made the movie and the person who mixed the sound for the movie wanted it to sound. I mean, if you want more up in the overheads, go for it! I'm not going to stop you or make fun that you like that. But let's not confuse all this stuff. An Atmos mix in native form is the original presentation of the movie. It's not a bad thing to want to keep the integrity of the spatial positioning. However, if you feel there isn't enough going on in all the speakers at every moment then feel free to engage further processing to enhance the experience.

"Better" is subjective.

Decoding an Atmos signal is how it's supposed to sound. If there isn't enough going on overhead, deal with it or pop open a flavored soda water (idk why I said that.... just use some surround processing).

Don't get me wrong, some of these Atmos mixes "suck!" in this regard. Many of the earliest ones are like that. San Andreas is worse. Sometimes you gotta put a twist of lemon...wtf, is my deal this morning. Must be thirsty or something.

Last edited by Scott Simonian; 07-17-2017 at 09:41 PM.
post #3340 of 3952 Old 07-17-2017, 10:15 AM

Mentioned: 230 Post(s)
Quoted: 5270 Post(s)
Liked: 4794
Great post Scott… and get yourself something to drink!
Scott Simonian likes this.
post #3341 of 3952 Old 07-17-2017, 10:23 AM
Bass Enabler

post #3342 of 3952 Old 07-17-2017, 10:24 AM

Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Quoted: 4667 Post(s)
Liked: 4849
Quote:
So I recently got 4 ceiling speakers and a new receiver to get atmos/DTSX going and I'm blown away. One thing I noticed was, when I played the Dolby demo disc, the transformer movie clip, using the DTS Neural X sounds so much better up top. I play with normal atmos couple times. Then again with Neural X and it just sounds so much better. Is it DTS again just going to sound better than Dolby like it did in the DV era? Is it just me, or is this normal with DTS Neural X?
As other have pointed out, Neural:X shoves a LOT of stuff to the overhead speakers. Whereas Transformers AoE was literally the very first Atmos Blu-ray released, and (like many of the early Atmos mixes) didn't have a ton of overhead action.

So if you just installed ceiling speakers, and you are yearning to hear them make noise to justify your purchase, then yeah overriding the native Atmos mix and instead layering Neural:X on the 7.1 Dolby TrueHD core will be "better". Even the more aggressive Atmos mixes these days aren't 100% overhead action, from what I've experienced it tends to be used for atmospherics and envelopment with occasional big effects. So if you want that constant, "my ceiling speakers are making noise OH YEAH!" feeling then Neural:X will get you there.

But like Scott said, that's not the original intent of the mix. Most of us over time have come to feel that Neural:X is TOO aggressive, to the point of it being "gimmicky", but it certainly is a lot of fun for upmixing aggressive 7.1 action mixes.

Also, LOL at people with the persecution complex "I said that but everyone slammed me!! Waaahhhh!!!"

batpig's "Denon-to-English Dictionary"
Setup Guide and FAQ
http://batpigworld.com/

Become a fan "batpigworld.com" on Facebook!
post #3343 of 3952 Old 07-17-2017, 10:50 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked: 84
Up-mixers

I also went through a period of trying the different up-mixers. After getting the original desire to hear all the speakers all the time out of my mind, I now prefer the original immersive sound mix (Atmos or DTS:X) when available. However when it comes to the older action mixes (stereo, 5.1, and 7.1) and broadcast TV, I do prefer Neural:X. Since this is all so subjective based on personal tastes, everyone has the option of listening to what they like the way they like it themselves.

My personal likes now run very similar to those expressed by Scott and Batpig.
galonzo and dfa973 like this.

Samsung UN55HU8550/SEK-3500U 4K TV, and UBD-K8500 BR Player. Receivers: Denon AVR-X4300H - 5.1.4., JBL Spearkers: Center Studio 235C, 2 - Studio 590 - L&R, ES250PBK Sub, 2 - ES90 Towers - L&R surround, 2 - Studio 230 - front height, 2 - ES20 - rear height. Video production: Resolve Studio 15, Windows 10 Pro, CPU i9 9940X, MSI X299 Carbon MB, EVGA RTX 2080, 64GB (4x16)Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200, GH5 camera, Zhiyun Crane 2 Gimble
post #3344 of 3952 Old 07-17-2017, 10:58 AM

I also think some of the variance in opinion on Neural:X is going to be related to the specifics of your setup, like where your overhead speakers are located vs. the seating / your ears.

In my room, I originally started with "Top Middle" and so I have a pair of in-ceiling speakers directly above my head. I've since expanded to a full 7.1.4 setup and have been meaning to reconfigure the to be further behind my head, but as it is they are assigned to "Top Rear" even though they are basically above me. This means those speakers are really prominent..... which, as a consequence, really exacerbates the "mistakes" that Neural:X makes when it pushes thing to the overheads that shouldn't be there.

One example is an episode of "Band of Brothers" (can't remember which, I think 8 or 9) where the characters are outside talking amidst a crowd of soldiers. There is a bunch of background chatter from the crowd, and Neural:X throws a lot of the chatter into the overheads, so I'm hearing voices directly above my head instead of around me. It's distracting and clearly "wrong" for the scene. Another example is in "Saving Private Ryan" (no significance to the WWII theme, just a coincidence!) there is a scene where the characters huddle under an aluminum roofed shed to converse, and there is some echo/reverb in the scene from the acoustics of being under the metal roof. With Neural:X engaged, it really exaggerates that echo/reverb to the point where it sounds unnatural and overbearing.

A common theme to the above is that both are 5.1 mixes.... based on my experience, Neural:X is at its best with 7.1 action flick mixes, since there is action blasting all around you and the expansion to the overheads "works" more naturally with the bombastic mixes.
dfa973 likes this.

Setup Guide and FAQ

post #3345 of 3952 Old 07-17-2017, 11:18 AM
Bass Enabler

Quote:
Originally Posted by batpig View Post
I also think some of the variance in opinion on Neural:X is going to be related to the specifics of your setup, like where your overhead speakers are located vs. the seating / your ears.

In my room, I originally started with "Top Middle" and so I have a pair of in-ceiling speakers directly above my head. I've since expanded to a full 7.1.4 setup and have been meaning to reconfigure the to be further behind my head, but as it is they are assigned to "Top Rear" even though they are basically above me. This means those speakers are really prominent..... which, as a consequence, really exacerbates the "mistakes" that Neural:X makes when it pushes thing to the overheads that shouldn't be there.

One example is an episode of "Band of Brothers" (can't remember which, I think 8 or 9) where the characters are outside talking amidst a crowd of soldiers. There is a bunch of background chatter from the crowd, and Neural:X throws a lot of the chatter into the overheads, so I'm hearing voices directly above my head instead of around me. It's distracting and clearly "wrong" for the scene. Another example is in "Saving Private Ryan" (no significance to the WWII theme, just a coincidence!) there is a scene where the characters huddle under an aluminum roofed shed to converse, and there is some echo/reverb in the scene from the acoustics of being under the metal roof. With Neural:X engaged, it really exaggerates that echo/reverb to the point where it sounds unnatural and overbearing.

A common theme to the above is that both are 5.1 mixes.... based on my experience, Neural:X is at its best with 7.1 action flick mixes, since there is action blasting all around you and the expansion to the overheads "works" more naturally with the bombastic mixes.
Sure. Give any upmixer more to work with (7.1 vs 5.1) and it should perform better, I think.

You give some examples but... only seem to give about one per flick. That... doesn't sound too bad. Does the occasional "something out of place" effect ruin the whole experience for you guys? Like I said in defense of Neural:X, "it might get things wrong every once in a while but it gets thing right more often."

I was watching Godzilla (2014) with Neural:X. There was one part where a Jeep drove by and it went right overhead. I rolled my eyes at that moment but... it got everything else g'damned right! Godzilla roar? Things falling from overhead? All sorts of appropriate effects that sounded truthfully overhead like it should. So many moments I can not even list them but... you've got one moment that is worth wagging a naggy finger at cuz it misbehaved a lil bit.

Idk. I don't let the occasional bad effect ruin the 90% of the time it does a damn fine job of turning a non-immersive mix into a very immersive one.

Btw, not a stab at your opinions Batpig. Cuz.... I have to state that kind of thing from now or else people might think we are "bickering" again or something.

The worst thing that Neural:X does, imho, is it can make some stuff sound mushy or muddy. That was my experience with Saving Private Ryan which I thought would be a shoe-in for a great upmix with N:X. I turned it off before the beach assault had finished. Sure it was "aggressive" but it also turned a well sculpted soundfield into a mushy one that was essentially mono-ized in some sense. Ended up using DSU and never went back.

That kind of thing is much worse than the occasional Jeep pulling a Dukes of Hazard over the MLP. Sounds kinda exciting when I word it like that.
Marc Alexander and mrtickleuk like this.

Last edited by Scott Simonian; 07-17-2017 at 11:22 AM.
post #3346 of 3952 Old 07-17-2017, 11:23 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 1137 Post(s)
Liked: 962
I like Neural-X upmixing of YouTube music videos such as Pentatonix.

It is also my default upmixer for any non-immersive audio mixes since it makes good use of the wides. And wides are good.

Tower Cinema - 9.1.6 in a 12'x12' room
Input : Nvidia Shield TV, Panasonic DMP-UB400
Magic : Marantz SR7010, Marantz SR6010, 2x NAD T743
Output : Panasonic TX65EZ952B, SVS PB13 Ultra, Monitor Audio GSLCR 2xGS20 2xGS10 4xGSFX 6xBX1
post #3347 of 3952 Old 07-17-2017, 02:19 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 438 Post(s)
Liked: 276
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfectionist2 View Post
Quote:
As someone who has yet to hear the wonders of DTS-X or Neural X, I would like to see more action on the ceiling than I have experienced so far with Atmos. At this point I would not be opposed to some "cute" effects. It is easier to dial back too much effect than to dial up too little. I will have to wait six or eight months for a new AVR.

7.4.6 system with Denon 8500, Additional Amps: Emotiva (front and center) and NAD (wide), classic Klipsch speakers.
post #3348 of 3952 Old 07-17-2017, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Simonian View Post
You give some examples but... only seem to give about one per flick. That... doesn't sound too bad. Does the occasional "something out of place" effect ruin the whole experience for you guys? Like I said in defense of Neural:X, "it might get things wrong every once in a while but it gets thing right more often."
I guess I tend to err on the "conservative" side for my preference with this kind of audio enhancement. Obviously I listed just a couple of specific examples, but when they happened I really noticed at it broke my sense of immersion because all of a sudden I'm thinking about upmixers and weird stuff above my head instead of just watching the movie. You're right that it's not annoying MOST of the time. But DSU is really never annoying, just subtly immersive, so I tend to stick with it.

I had the same type of issue with certain music upmixers, even if it works great on most songs if it gets crazy on a specific song and I hear vocals or guitars coming from behind me it bothers me and I have to start fiddling. Same with Audyssey Dynamic EQ, I use it (because I listen at lower volumes most of the time) but I use the settings to tone it down to lessen the chance of it being annoying.

I know you've said before that it would be great if there was a middle ground with DSU vs. Neural:X, and I agree.

Quote:
Btw, not a stab at your opinions Batpig. Cuz.... I have to state that kind of thing from now or else people might think we are "bickering" again or something.
STOP LOOKING AT ME, SWAN!
PeterTHX likes this.

Setup Guide and FAQ

post #3349 of 3952 Old 07-17-2017, 03:50 PM
Bass Enabler

Quote:
I guess I tend to err on the "conservative" side for my preference with this kind of audio enhancement. Obviously I listed just a couple of specific examples, but when they happened I really noticed at it broke my sense of immersion because all of a sudden I'm thinking about upmixers and weird stuff above my head instead of just watching the movie. You're right that it's not annoying MOST of the time. But DSU is really never annoying, just subtly immersive, so I tend to stick with it.
I can appreciate that. Immersion killers are no bueno.

Probably helps that there is likely less separation from level to level in my room than yours. So when I get voices and other noticeable things like that it doesn't seem overtly "overhead" in my room.

That's another thing. Not everything sounds like it is in one spot when it is "overhead". Especially with native Atmos/DTS:X or Neural:X, I can get very specific locations on the ceiling where things are. Not everything "in the wrong place" sounds like it is right over my head. Maybe it just sounds higher than usual. Idk how many other people get this kind of effect but I do and it can mean the difference between something over my speakers or something right over my head. So maybe that Jeep that drove over wasn't right over my head but it sure wasn't on the tarmac either.

I don't miss the pre-Atmos days of vague "woah, didn't that sound like it was above you?" effects. That s**t IS above you and all over the ceiling now.

So much fun.
Quote:
I had the same type of issue with certain music upmixers, even if it works great on most songs if it gets crazy on a specific song and I hear vocals or guitars coming from behind me it bothers me and I have to start fiddling. Same with Audyssey Dynamic EQ, I use it (because I listen at lower volumes most of the time) but I use the settings to tone it down to lessen the chance of it being annoying.
Ahh yes. Music is a whole other animal when it comes to upmixers. The jury is still out on DSU (for me) with music. Most of the time, I find it okay but Sanjay's description of "sounding like a long, narrow room" effect is there and others notice it too. @carp

It's either straight 2ch stereo, all channel stereo or PL2x music for me but I rarely listen to music in there.

Quote:
I know you've said before that it would be great if there was a middle ground with DSU vs. Neural:X, and I agree.
Totally. If only...

Would be cool if there was a slider control with these upmixers to control their behavior.

Quote:

Wish i had a clean gif of that face he makes.
post #3350 of 3952 Old 07-17-2017, 04:14 PM

Mentioned: 192 Post(s)
Quoted: 6963 Post(s)
Liked: 5938
Terminator 2: Judgment Day coming to 4K UHD on October 3rd with a new DTS:X mix.

EDIT: On BD as well (same day).

Sanjay

Last edited by sdurani; 07-18-2017 at 08:01 AM.
post #3351 of 3952 Old 07-17-2017, 04:15 PM
Bass Enabler

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdurani View Post
Terminator 2: Judgment Day coming to 4K UHD on October 3rd with a new DTS:X mix.
Oh snapples!!
post #3352 of 3952 Old 07-17-2017, 09:35 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 1308 Post(s)
Liked: 268
Quote:

Agreed. I have the same feeling with DSX Wide when dialogue goes off center. It creates an echoey effect on the wide speakers. What's heard cannot be unheard.
post #3353 of 3952 Old 07-17-2017, 09:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 1308 Post(s)
Liked: 268
Quote:
When MOAR equals "better" than yes, DTS Neural:X will be "better" than Atmos.

Roflz.

"Took a beating" Good lord, you guys put no context in that.

Atmos is a native immersive mix. I'm sorry you didn't think there was enough action in the overheads but that is how the person who made the movie and the person who mixed the sound for the movie wanted it to sound. I mean, if you want more up in the overheads, go for it! I'm not going to stop you or make fun that you like that. But let's not confuse all this stuff. An Atmos mix in native form is the original presentation of the movie. It's not a bad thing to want to keep the integrity of the spatial positioning. However, if you feel there isn't enough going on in all the speakers at every moment then feel free to engage further processing to enhance the experience.

"Better" is subjective.

Decoding an Atmos signal is how it's supposed to sound. If there isn't enough going on overhead, deal with it or pop open a flavored soda water (idk why I said that.... just use some surround processing).

Don't get me wrong, some of these Atmos mixes "suck!" in this regard. Many of the earliest ones are like that. San Andreas is worse. Sometimes you gotta put a twist of lemon...wtf, is my deal this morning. Must be thirsty or something.
I used to have a friend who owned a 4.1 setup. After adding a center speaker, he complained that there was not enough sound coming from that center speaker. He wants ALL sound to come from it.
post #3354 of 3952 Old 07-17-2017, 11:17 PM

Going to leave it on auto then and see how the original mixes sound. I'll use the upmixes on 5.1 content only then I guess. Thanks for the input and opinions.

post #3355 of 3952 Old 07-18-2017, 10:30 AM
Bass Enabler

Quote:

http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=21713

Disc Specs:

Quote:
SPECIAL FEATURES AND SPECS:
  • BRAND NEW 4K RESTORATION of the film supervised by director James Cameron
  • NEW "T2: Reprogramming the Terminator" 55 Minute Documentary Including Exclusive Interview with Arnold Schwarzenegger, James Cameron, Edward Furlong and More
  • Two Feature Commentaries including 23 members of the cast and crew, including director James Cameron and co-author William Wisher
  • "The Making of T2" 30 Minute Featurette
  • Seamless Branching to View 3 Different Versions of the Movie
  • Two Deleted Scenes with Audio Commentary
  • Original Trailers
LIMITED EDITION BOX SET CONTENT:
  • Life-sized Terminator EndoArm
  • Each limited-edition EndoArm unit includes a uniquely numbered sticker, featuring the signature of writer-director James Cameron
4K BLU-RAY TECHNICAL SPECS:
  • Audio: English DTS:X Audio, DTS Headphone:X™ Audio, English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio and English 5.1 DTS Digital Surround Audio
  • Subtitles: English SDH/Spanish
BLU-RAY TECHNICAL SPECS:
  • Audio: English DTS:X Audio, DTS Headphone:X Audio, English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio and English 5.1 DTS Digital Surround Audio

Nice of them to release on 'regular' BD with DTS:X included.
post #3356 of 3952 Old 07-18-2017, 10:36 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 808 Post(s)
Liked: 504
Quote:

Interesting timing... as the 3D version should be hitting shelves shortly after that.
post #3357 of 3952 Old 07-18-2017, 10:39 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

on that T2 special edition with the T800 hand... I now, for the first time, find myself wanting to pay $175 for a movie.

You know, I've watched T2 over 100 times and I just now realized the significance of Arnie revealing his robotic hand, as that was the hand was the one piece of evidence of the robot (in terms of what it looked like) from the first.

Last edited by javanpohl; 07-18-2017 at 10:47 AM.
post #3358 of 3952 Old 07-18-2017, 10:42 AM

Mentioned: 192 Post(s)
Quoted: 6963 Post(s)
Liked: 5938
I think the BD version w/ DTS:X being released October 3rd is the 3D version.

Sanjay
post #3359 of 3952 Old 07-18-2017, 10:43 AM
Bass Enabler

Quote:
Originally Posted by javanpohl View Post
on that T2 special edition with the T800 hand... I now, for the first time, find myself wanting to pay $175 for a movie.
Lol! Me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by javanpohl View Post
You know, I've watched T2 over 100 times and I just now realized the significance of Arnie revealing his robotic hand, as that was the hand was the one piece of evidence of the robot from the first.
Hhh..... how is that possible? Were you asleep all 100 times?
post #3360 of 3952 Old 07-18-2017, 10:47 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I think the BD version w/ DTS:X being released October 3rd is the 3D version.

Cool, a nice, fast theater-to-shelves timeframe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page