Onkyo TX-NR656 Owner's Thread - Page 30 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 719Likes

post #871 of 1055 Old 11-19-2018, 04:24 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Liked: 47
Hey all,
weird problem with my HT-R695. Ive recently set it back up after a year in storage. I have the HTIB HT7800 speakers set up but only 3.1.2 configuration. When I turn on a source and begin to listen the sub (LFE) channel is non existent until I turn the volume above 54 then I get the sub contributing again. Strangest part is that if I then lower the volume level below 54 the sub stays active. If I pause a movie, game of show for long enough the light on the sub goes out and then when I turn the show back on the sub isn't there until I do the same thing again. So far I've factory reset the receiver and done set up again (including firmware update). I've also changed the cable I'm using to connect the sub to the receiver and its still doing the same thing. I've looked through the setup/menu for a setting I thought might be causing it but I can't think of any. Anyone have any ideas please!?...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #872 of 1055 Old 11-19-2018, 05:46 PM
UHD Addict

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Quoted: 9318 Post(s)
Liked: 6002
Quote:
Originally Posted by devon_djh View Post
Hey all,
weird problem with my HT-R695. Ive recently set it back up after a year in storage. I have the HTIB HT7800 speakers set up but only 3.1.2 configuration. When I turn on a source and begin to listen the sub (LFE) channel is non existent until I turn the volume above 54 then I get the sub contributing again. Strangest part is that if I then lower the volume level below 54 the sub stays active. If I pause a movie, game of show for long enough the light on the sub goes out and then when I turn the show back on the sub isn't there until I do the same thing again. So far I've factory reset the receiver and done set up again (including firmware update). I've also changed the cable I'm using to connect the sub to the receiver and its still doing the same thing. I've looked through the setup/menu for a setting I thought might be causing it but I can't think of any. Anyone have any ideas please!?...
If it's like my SVS sub I have in my s7800 setup, that is because it the auto on feature. It needs a certain level in the bass channel for the subwoofer to become active. Then once active it will go back into standby if it hasn't received a bass signal in five or ten minutes.

I never used the sub that came with my s7800 system since I moved my SVS sub into that room. But every sub I've owned for the last twenty two years has behaved the same way with the auto on feature engaged.

I can turn off that feature with my SVs, but I don't know if it can be turned off on the Onkyo sub. If it can be turned off then you would just turn on the sub when you use the system! And it would never go into standby until you manually turn it off. Which I think is a pain. Which is why I use the auto on/auto standby option.

Sent from my Nexus 7(16GB) using Tapatalk

53TB unRAID1a--49TB unRAID2--76TB unRAID3
TCL 6 Series--Sony UBP-X800--Philips BDP7502--Onkyo HT-S7800
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme

Last edited by aaronwt; 11-19-2018 at 05:52 PM.
post #873 of 1055 Old 12-01-2018, 02:54 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked: 13
My onkyo sr 656 has worked well so far. Today wanted to use the net feature and stream some music from one of the apps. I have it so I can use my amazon dot to turn everything on and connect via Bluetooth to the dot and that has worked well. Today no sound. Went into the menu and ran network test and it failed. No I have a wired connect to a switch which has other things connected amd they work fine. Tried a different plug on the Ethernet switch and still failed. Now my tv is connected to as,e switch amd it can stream Netflix and stuff fine. Receiver itself works on all other settings. Could the network card be bad already after a year.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #874 of 1055 Old 12-01-2018, 05:17 PM

So quick update. Did a restart of receiver by holding standby button for 5 seconds. Got my OSD working and tried wired network again still failed even when plugged directly into router. Tried and set it up wirelessly and it worked. Could Ethernet cable be issue ? Just seems strange
post #875 of 1055 Old 12-02-2018, 07:30 AM
UHD Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew64 View Post
So quick update. Did a restart of receiver by holding standby button for 5 seconds. Got my OSD working and tried wired network again still failed even when plugged directly into router. Tried and set it up wirelessly and it worked. Could Ethernet cable be issue ? Just seems strange
Sure, you want to swap out All Things, as part of the trouble shooting process, to rule them out.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

post #876 of 1055 Old 12-02-2018, 06:53 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi Guys, has anyone encountered this issue I am having. I updated the firmware of my receiver to the latest one - 2139-8050-7090-0010. After the update, none of the movies I play shows video. Audio is present, but no video. I tried my Vero Player, my Sony BD player and no video. Am I missing something here???
post #877 of 1055 Old 12-03-2018, 02:41 PM
UHD Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickfighter View Post
Hi Guys, has anyone encountered this issue I am having. I updated the firmware of my receiver to the latest one - 2139-8050-7090-0010. After the update, none of the movies I play shows video. Audio is present, but no video. I tried my Vero Player, my Sony BD player and no video. Am I missing something here???
Maybe the video input got changed from what the physical input is? Since they can be assigned to different buttons.

post #878 of 1055 Old 12-05-2018, 09:30 AM

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew64 View Post
Did you set up a wired connection in the menu? Don't think it does it automatically.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
post #879 of 1055 Old 12-05-2018, 10:15 AM

It was set up as wired all the time. Changed it now to wireless and connected to my network and works.
post #880 of 1055 Old 12-07-2018, 05:29 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Problem with HDMI after Firmware update

I updated the firmware to the latest version yesterday. Everything seemed to go Ok with the update however I am now having issues with video on my TV (Vizio M70-D3)

I have a TIVO Bolt plugged into CBL/Sat input on the Onkyo and Xbox One S plugged into the DVD/BD input.

The issue is when the HDMI out on the Onkyo is hooked into HDMI 1 on my TV I get an message that no video can be found on HDMI 1 and no audio plays.

If I plug the Onkyo into HDMI 2 on the TV everything works fine. So my initial thought was the TV HDMI port was bad. So I hooked a firestick directly into HDMI 1 on the TV and that worked flawlessly, then I tried the Tivo and Xbox and both of those worked flawlessly as well using the exact same HDMI cable that the Onkyo was using. To test I just removed the cable from the HDMI out and plugged it directly into the TIVO and then the Xbox. So I am 99.9% sure this isn't a cable issue.

The only time there is an issue is when the Tivo/Xbox are run through the onkyo. Couple that with the fact this happened right after the firmware update I am leaning towards an issue with the Onkyo.

The reason that this is a big problem for me is that the TV only supports 4K/60 HDR on HDMI 1, the rest of the HDMI ports are only 4K/30 (or something similar).

Has anyone experienced a similar issue and more importantly found a resolution to the problem ?????

I was going to try Okyo's support, however they require a serial number to register and pulling my unit out of the cabinet to get the serial is a real PITA.

Thanks for any assistance.
post #881 of 1055 Old 12-07-2018, 05:36 AM

I updated the firmware on my Onkyo TX-NR656 to the latest version yesterday. Everything seemed to go Ok with the update however I am now having issues with video on my TV (Vizio M70-D3)

I have a TIVO Bolt plugged into CBL/Sat input on the Onkyo and Xbox One S plugged into the DVD/BD input.

The issue is when the HDMI out on the Onkyo is hooked into HDMI 1 on my TV I get an message that no video can be found on HDMI 1 and no audio plays.

If I plug the Onkyo into HDMI 2 on the TV everything works fine. So my initial thought was the TV HDMI port was bad. So I hooked a firestick directly into HDMI 1 on the TV and that worked flawlessly, then I tried the Tivo and Xbox hooked directly to HDMI 1 on the TV and both of those worked flawlessly. I used the exact same HDMI cable that the Onkyo was using. To test I just removed the cable from the HDMI out on the Onkyo and plugged it directly into the TIVO and then the Xbox. So I am 99.9% sure this isn't a cable issue.

The only time there is an issue is when the Tivo/Xbox are run through the onkyo. Couple that with the fact this happened right after the firmware update on the Onkyo I am leaning towards an issue with the Onkyo.

Has anyone experienced a similar issue and more importantly found a resolution to the problem ?????

PS -- I posted a similar post on the Onkyo NR656 owners thread.
post #882 of 1055 Old 12-07-2018, 09:19 PM

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Liked: 55
Couple of questions.

My 656 (at least I thought) was acting wonky two days ago. Never had an issue. Went to play a blu-ray and no sound. Info showed ANALOG. Checked the player, everything seemed fine. Switched HDMI ports on the back, same issue. Plugged it directly into the tv, no issue. So I did a firmware update that said successful. Went to bed and did troubleshooting the next day. Well, the next day, no video was out put from the receiver on any HDMI port. Turning OFF the receiver, allowed video to pass through to the tv just fine. Called Onkyo and in the end, they had me factory reset. This got video and audio working again. At least for my Apple TV. However the blu-ray player still has no audio on any HDMI port. Apple TV works on all ports audio and video. So either my blu-ray player is bad or there is an audio issue/setting not right. The info on the screen for when I am playing a blu-ray - says - ANALOG. Another odd thing, if the receiver is on before I turn the blu-ray player on, then turn the player on, the receiver switches input to TV??? It doesn't stay on BD/DVD. I have to switch it back. Am I missing something?

If I go into the quick menu and switch from HDMI to SUB - I get audio but lose picture. HDMI+SUB I get nothing. So clearly the audio from the player is working? What the heck is going on?

Last thing, I lost all my settings and forgot what I had set for listening modes. I have set both HDMI inputs to DIRECT. Figured that will be fine? Listening mode is the most confusing to me. I also have 2 subs. Do I need to do anything special in settings or no? I cannot remember as it's been a while since I set all that up manually. Kinda pissed as I had it perfect.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
post #883 of 1055 Old 12-07-2018, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by surffisher2a View Post
I updated the firmware on my Onkyo TX-NR656 to the latest version yesterday. Everything seemed to go Ok with the update however I am now having issues with video on my TV (Vizio M70-D3)

If I plug the Onkyo into HDMI 2 on the TV everything works fine. So my initial thought was the TV HDMI port was bad. So I hooked a firestick directly into HDMI 1 on the TV and that worked flawlessly, then I tried the Tivo and Xbox hooked directly to HDMI 1 on the TV and both of those worked flawlessly. I used the exact same HDMI cable that the Onkyo was using. To test I just removed the cable from the HDMI out on the Onkyo and plugged it directly into the TIVO and then the Xbox. So I am 99.9% sure this isn't a cable issue.

The only time there is an issue is when the Tivo/Xbox are run through the onkyo. Couple that with the fact this happened right after the firmware update on the Onkyo I am leaning towards an issue with the Onkyo.

PS -- I posted a similar post on the Onkyo NR656 owners thread.

Had this same issue after the firmware update. HDMI1 on my TV was showing no signal but the display on the Onkyo was working and going through the menus if I went into setup. Onkyo support in the end had me factory reset to get video back. Hold the SAT input button on the front of the receiver along with the POWER button until you see CLEAR on the display and it turns off. Then turn it back on. Hopefully that will resolve the issue. FYI - I have a Vizio P65. Perhaps its a Vizio + Onkyo issue??

You will have to set everything back up though. There is something up with the update for sure. Did your volume bar turn purple with the update? Mine was blue prior and went purple after.
post #884 of 1055 Old 12-08-2018, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KristopherSteel View Post
Had this same issue after the firmware update. HDMI1 on my TV was showing no signal but the display on the Onkyo was working and going through the menus if I went into setup. Onkyo support in the end had me factory reset to get video back. Hold the SAT input button on the front of the receiver along with the POWER button until you see CLEAR on the display and it turns off. Then turn it back on. Hopefully that will resolve the issue. FYI - I have a Vizio P65. Perhaps its a Vizio + Onkyo issue??

You will have to set everything back up though. There is something up with the update for sure. Did your volume bar turn purple with the update? Mine was blue prior and went purple after.

Thanks, I will try the factory reset today. Yes I did notice the display on the onkyo has a "purple" tinge to it since the update.
post #885 of 1055 Old 12-08-2018, 06:45 AM

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Any advice for audio settings. I am just coming off a pioneer rated the same watts per channel, however I feel this is having to work harder to drive my same speakers.
post #886 of 1055 Old 12-08-2018, 06:49 AM

Factory reset has resolved the issues.
post #887 of 1055 Old 12-08-2018, 12:08 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
Liked: 858
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbinkley View Post
Any advice for audio settings. I am just coming off a pioneer rated the same watts per channel, however I feel this is having to work harder to drive my same speakers.
Not sure why this particular AVR has to be turned to a higher volume level, but you're still getting the proper wattage. In my room, I'm usually running it between 52-57 for normal tv viewing, and 65-70 for most BluRay/Streaming movie viewing. But I also like it a little louder for movies.

"Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken." - Tyler Durden

Living Room - Denon AVR-X2400H/MiniDSP 2X4HD/Hsu Research HB-1 Bookshelfs (4)/HC-1 Center/SVS PB12 Plus (1)/Samsung UN65H7150/Sony UBP-X800/PC Built by D-Rail/XBox One S
post #888 of 1055 Old 12-08-2018, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-rail34 View Post
Quote:
Not sure why this particular AVR has to be turned to a higher volume level, but you're still getting the proper wattage. In my room, I'm usually running it between 52-57 for normal tv viewing, and 65-70 for most BluRay/Streaming movie viewing. But I also like it a little louder for movies.
That is right on par with where I am running mine. I just thought it was unusual. I purchased a Yamaha RX-V683 to see if it runs better? I only paid $249 for the Onkyo so I guess maybe I can’t expect much either?
post #889 of 1055 Old 12-08-2018, 02:25 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
That is right on par with where I am running mine. I just thought it was unusual. I purchased a Yamaha RX-V683 to see if it runs better? I only paid $249 for the Onkyo so I guess maybe I can’t expect much either?
Same here (Black Friday 2017), but with intentions of upgrading to a Denon or Marantz at a later date. It has been a good AVR though, as I haven't had any of the issues that some others have reported on this thread, so it's served its purpose well thus far.

I'm actually about to run wire and mount in-ceiling speakers for an Atmos upgrade, but I'll only be able to utilize 2 of the 4 in-ceilings for now until I'm able to upgrade the AVR. Ultimately, the goal is to have a 5.2.4 setup. I'd like to go 7.2.4, but this is in my living room, and my wife already thinks that I'm out of my mind for wanting to go dual subs (DIY). Lol
aaronwt likes this.

Living Room - Denon AVR-X2400H/MiniDSP 2X4HD/Hsu Research HB-1 Bookshelfs (4)/HC-1 Center/SVS PB12 Plus (1)/Samsung UN65H7150/Sony UBP-X800/PC Built by D-Rail/XBox One S
post #890 of 1055 Old 12-08-2018, 09:30 PM

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by surffisher2a View Post
I updated the firmware to the latest version yesterday. Everything seemed to go Ok with the update however I am now having issues with video on my TV (Vizio M70-D3)

If I plug the Onkyo into HDMI 2 on the TV everything works fine. So my initial thought was the TV HDMI port was bad. So I hooked a firestick directly into HDMI 1 on the TV and that worked flawlessly, then I tried the Tivo and Xbox and both of those worked flawlessly as well using the exact same HDMI cable that the Onkyo was using. To test I just removed the cable from the HDMI out and plugged it directly into the TIVO and then the Xbox. So I am 99.9% sure this isn't a cable issue.

The only time there is an issue is when the Tivo/Xbox are run through the onkyo. Couple that with the fact this happened right after the firmware update I am leaning towards an issue with the Onkyo.

The reason that this is a big problem for me is that the TV only supports 4K/60 HDR on HDMI 1, the rest of the HDMI ports are only 4K/30 (or something similar).

I was going to try Okyo's support, however they require a serial number to register and pulling my unit out of the cabinet to get the serial is a real PITA.

Thanks for any assistance.
Yes. I had to unplug both of them for 30 seconds then plug them back in. If that doesn't work, factory reset the receiver. I have a vizio m60 and have to do this once or twice a year.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
post #891 of 1055 Old 12-09-2018, 06:53 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
Liked: 257
Quote:
Don't worry about what number the volume is set at. Every amp's power curve is different and, as was indicated in an earlier post, it takes the same power to make the same volume out of your speakers regardless. That said I am interested in your thoughts on the 656 compared to the V683 if you're still planning on trying out.
aaronwt and d-rail34 like this.
post #892 of 1055 Old 12-09-2018, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSpan View Post
Quote:
Don't worry about what number the volume is set at. Every amp's power curve is different and, as was indicated in an earlier post, it takes the same power to make the same volume out of your speakers regardless. That said I am interested in your thoughts on the 656 compared to the V683 if you're still planning on trying out.
I got the Yamaha hooked up this morning and ran YPAO. I was surprised how fast it was. Like all calibrations I ran, I had to adjust crossovers. The best thing with YPAO was that it was the most accurate for distance. I’m not sure how I feel about the Yamaha. I was excited for it, and I know they are known for quality. However, I don’t know this receiver will deliver the sound of the Onkyo. I watched the new Mission Impossible last night on the Onkyo and that thing rocked. I played a couple of the action scenes on the Yamaha today and didn’t feel it offered the same sound. Also, I noticed in the Yamaha menu it said the max volume was -16 which was very alarming because I was watching the movie at -20 and it wasn’t what I would consider loud by any means.

Overall, think I may return the Onkyo and send the Yamaha back and either upgrade to the TX-NR777 or Sony STR-DN1080.
post #893 of 1055 Old 12-13-2018, 07:22 PM

Curious if anyone had any insight on my "issue". Updated my Onkyo TX-NR656 a week ago to the latest firmware. Had an issue, it did the update, then said it didn't and failed. Did it again and it was fine but no video. Did a factory reset per Onkyo support. All is fine I suppose? Had to set everything back up.

However, I am getting CLICKS anytime audio is changed. For instance, when I am in Netflix browsing, audio is one thing, as soon as one of the previews start playing, it CLICKS like it's changing the audio format/listening. I browse off the preview and it clicks back. Same for when I am in Apple TV as well. Clicking, clicking, clicking! It's driving me insane! Had none of these issue prior. I have tried matching the listening to the input helps sometimes. I have tried direct. I have tried some suggestions on here. Why does it click so much? Why can't it just stay on one input/listening mode that I set?

Should I redo the firmware via USB or something? I did it via WIFI and heard that causes issues. Signed up for their boards but have not been approved.
post #894 of 1055 Old 12-14-2018, 03:11 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KristopherSteel View Post
Curious if anyone had any insight on my "issue". Updated my Onkyo TX-NR656 a week ago to the latest firmware. Had an issue, it did the update, then said it didn't and failed. Did it again and it was fine but no video. Did a factory reset per Onkyo support. All is fine I suppose? Had to set everything back up.

However, I am getting CLICKS anytime audio is changed. For instance, when I am in Netflix browsing, audio is one thing, as soon as one of the previews start playing, it CLICKS like it's changing the audio format/listening. I browse off the preview and it clicks back. Same for when I am in Apple TV as well. Clicking, clicking, clicking! It's driving me insane! Had none of these issue prior. I have tried matching the listening to the input helps sometimes. I have tried direct. I have tried some suggestions on here. Why does it click so much? Why can't it just stay on one input/listening mode that I set?

Should I redo the firmware via USB or something? I did it via WIFI and heard that causes issues. Signed up for their boards but have not been approved.
LOL...this is actually normal and has been discussed on here many times. It's possible that you just never really noticed it prior to your update woes. Perhaps? Maybe?

I've actually gotten so used to it that I don't even notice anymore. To be honest, the only real complaint that I've had with this AVR is, about 5 seconds after I first turn it on it changes the source to TV. I believe that is an issue with ARC. Other than that, it's been a good AVR.

post #895 of 1055 Old 12-18-2018, 10:27 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Since the last firmware update, my 656 keeps turning itself and other devices back on after it gets shut off via CEC by my TV or Nvidia Shield. I sometimes have to turn everything off a few times to get it to stay off.

Anyone else having this issue? I'm thinking it might be wake on LAN related.
post #896 of 1055 Old 12-19-2018, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-rail34 View Post
LOL...this is actually normal and has been discussed on here many times. It's possible that you just never really noticed it prior to your update woes. Perhaps? Maybe?

I've actually gotten so used to it that I don't even notice anymore. To be honest, the only real complaint that I've had with this AVR is, about 5 seconds after I first turn it on it changes the source to TV. I believe that is an issue with ARC. Other than that, it's been a good AVR.
No, it wasn't an issue prior. Trust me, I would have noticed it. The only clicks I heard were from turning it on and off. That was it. I heard no other clicks when watching movies or AppleTv. None. Now, there are clicks while doing those things and while browsing Netflix. Something changed.

I am aware it's the nature of Onkyo but this is something new.
d-rail34 likes this.
post #897 of 1055 Old 12-19-2018, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobi125 View Post
Since the last firmware update, my 656 keeps turning itself and other devices back on after it gets shut off via CEC by my TV or Nvidia Shield. I sometimes have to turn everything off a few times to get it to stay off.

Anyone else having this issue? I'm thinking it might be wake on LAN related.
Couple things of note .. this latest firmware has been a nightmare. Very buggy. The best course of action (if you don't know your settings by heart, write them down or take pictures of them), is to do a factory reset to clear things out and see if that helps. It solved my problem after the update. Never had an ounce of issue before the update.

Lastly, CEC is picky. I have noticed AppleTV if I am in Netflix playing something and put the ATV to sleep while it's playing, it will turn back on, thus turning everything else back on because of CEC. You have to stop what's playing, go back to the home screen and then put it to sleep. Something is active in the CEC chain causing something to wake back up. I would disconnect everything from your receiver (HDMI wise) and see if you still have the issue. If you don't, it's not the receiver. If you do, factory reset the receiver.
post #898 of 1055 Old 12-21-2018, 07:47 AM

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 3
I’ve owned this for a year, and have been using it while I build out my basement theater area (still in finishing stages so speakers are not in final spots yet) I haven’t done any updates nor have I done any room adjustments or microphone readings yet.

With all the issues with updates, should I just skip doing these? Everything has been working just fine so far. I guess I’m just wondering what I might be missing out on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #899 of 1055 Old 12-21-2018, 04:08 PM
UHD Addict

No idea. But I've done all the updates and have not had any problems.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
d-rail34 likes this.

post #900 of 1055 Old 12-21-2018, 04:42 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by papabeer View Post
I’ve owned this for a year, and have been using it while I build out my basement theater area (still in finishing stages so speakers are not in final spots yet) I haven’t done any updates nor have I done any room adjustments or microphone readings yet.

With all the issues with updates, should I just skip doing these? Everything has been working just fine so far. I guess I’m just wondering what I might be missing out on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have only updated mine once. That was whenever I got it a year ago. I too purchased this to hold me over until I was able to do my DIY build, Atmos setup (5.2.4), and upgrade to a Denon or Marantz with 9.2 or 11.2 channels.

As I've stated previously, I haven't experienced any issues at all. This AVR has served it's purpose well...so far.Although, I'm sure if I keep talking good about it, it'll probably start acting up on me.
aaronwt likes this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
7.2 to 9.2 , apple tv , atmos , cox dvr , external amp , external amplifier , Onkyo , onkyo tx-656 , TX-NR656

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page