Originally Posted by Cartolla
I've tried 2 different USB drives, always safe ejecting. Formated the devices several times. Update via NET is disabled as well (I am connected to my router) - some updates can be made only via USB
I use an old 1GB flash. I may be wrong but I think the max volume size for FAT is 4GB. Even without an MD5 or SHA, if you see the same file layout as I posted, you likely have all the files, not corrupt. If you use a hard wire connection, unplug it. If wireless, try turning off the access point/router.
1. Insert the USB Memory Device containing the software into the USB port
of the receiver.
2. Turn on the receiver and select the SETUP input on the front panel, then
select “7.Misc”, press Enter, then “F/W Update” and press Enter, scroll
down to select “Update via USB”.
3. Press the “Enter” button on the front panel to begin the update.
4. Do not shut the unit off until “Complete” is shown on the front display. This
will take up to 30 minutes.
5. Once the update has completed check the firmware version to confirm that
the unit is fully up to date. If it is not, run the update again.
That's about all I got.