The "OFFICIAL" 2016 Denon "S-Series" / "X-Series" AVR Owner's Thread + FAQ - Page 289 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 281223Likes

post #8641 of 17189 Old 08-17-2017, 08:45 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
Liked: 526
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie View Post
If this is your first venture into using Audyssey, doing so will generally set the subwoofer level below what most owners prefer. If the sub was set to -12db, lower the volume knob to 9 o'clock and run Audyssey again such that the level is not pegged as -12db. Then after doing so, go into Manual Setup - Levels - Test Tones - Subwoofer and raise the level about +5db or to suit you preference. You'll also benefit by reading the Audyssey stickied thread which includes the FAQ and Audyssey 101.
I've got the opposite issue, I find I have to turn my sub DOWN by 5db after running Audyssey. The bass overpowers everything if I don't adjust it. After running Audyssey the sub level is set to -8. I haven't been turning it down through Manual Setup - Levels - Test Tones - Subwoofer tho. I hit the Setup button, go into Audio, go into the sub settings and then adjusted the sub volume to -5 there. If I read the FAQ correctly, doing it this way should increase my sub volume from -8db to -5db and my sub should be louder. But adjusting it by -5 definitely makes the sub quieter. Am I misreading the FAQ somehow? I can't use Manual Setup - Levels - Test Tones - Subwoofer since it only goes down to -12 and I would want -13 after the 5db adjustment. I am also concerned that at -12 the signal will be too weak for my sub to see a signal and auto-turn on.

Samsung KS8000, Denon AVR-X3300W, Xbox One X, Samsung UBD-K8500 4K bluray player, Himedia Q5 Pro android box
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #8642 of 17189 Old 08-17-2017, 08:52 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 1990 Post(s)
Liked: 3907
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf7002 View Post
I've got the opposite issue, I find I have to turn my sub DOWN by 5db after running Audyssey. The bass overpowers everything if I don't adjust it. After running Audyssey the sub level is set to -8. I haven't been turning it down through Manual Setup - Levels - Test Tones - Subwoofer tho. I hit the Setup button, go into Audio, go into the sub settings and then adjusted the sub volume to -5 there. If I read the FAQ correctly, doing it this way should increase my sub volume from -8db to -5db and my sub should be louder. But adjusting it by -5 definitely makes the sub quieter. Am I misreading the FAQ somehow? I can't use Manual Setup - Levels - Test Tones - Subwoofer since it only goes down to -12 and I would want -13 after the 5db adjustment. I am also concerned that at -12 the signal will be too weak for my sub to see a signal and auto-turn on.
By doing it down that way, you brought it down 5 db, so yeah, it is working right. You didn't bring it to -5, you took another 5 off.
Madmax67 likes this.

My World Beating System!
Spoiler!
post #8643 of 17189 Old 08-17-2017, 09:07 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drh3b View Post
By doing it down that way, you brought it down 5 db, so yeah, it is working right. You didn't bring it to -5, you took another 5 off.
I know that's what is happening, as I can plainly hear it. That's not how the FAQ describes it tho, unless I really misunderstood it lol!

Is there any disadvantage to doing it this way, since it's always recommended to adjust through Manual test tones instead?

Samsung KS8000, Denon AVR-X3300W, Xbox One X, Samsung UBD-K8500 4K bluray player, Himedia Q5 Pro android box
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #8644 of 17189 Old 08-17-2017, 09:11 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 729 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22407 Post(s)
Liked: 12192
Quote:
You'll want to lower the gain/volume knob on the sub to about 7 o'clock prior to running Audyssey again resulting in an after Audyssey sub level setting of around 0db to +5db which you can then lower further to suit your preference. The closer it is to 0db in the end, the better chance the sub will kick on if set to AUTO.
Madmax67 likes this.
post #8645 of 17189 Old 08-17-2017, 09:13 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I know that's what is happening, as I can plainly hear it. That's not how the FAQ describes it tho, unless I really misunderstood it lol!

Is there any disadvantage to doing it this way, since it's always recommended to adjust through Manual test tones instead?
Probably the only disadvantage is you'll have to do it for each input individually, instead of just once. TBH, I don't know what the FAQ says, I just did the same thing you did, and the control does what it says.

My World Beating System!
Spoiler!
post #8646 of 17189 Old 08-17-2017, 09:17 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Lightbulb Receiver TV HDR Handshake Issue Resolved

I have a Denon AVR X6300H Receiver and an LG OLED65E6P TV. I was having a serious handshake issue with anything HDR (be it 4K HDR BluRay or Amazon HiDef HDR Streaming or YouTube 4K HDR Streaming). When playing HDR content through the AVR, the TV detected “No signal.” I returned what was a great 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray player thinking it had something to do with the player, but when I had the same issue with another brand’s player realized it was a handshake issue between the receiver and the TV. The issue only happened through the AVR, not when plugged directly into the TV, and oddly did NOT happen if the player was plugged into the HDMI Input on the front of the AVR. It did happen if the player was connected to any of the rear ports on the AVR and switching out cords between player/AVR or AVR/TV had no effect.

I tried every troubleshooting tip I found on this forum – of course first trying a bunch of different cords although all my cords were new and of the highest specs. I tried turning things on in a certain order. I tried tweaking every suggested setting on the TV, the Player, and the AVR. I did a soft reset then a hard reset on the AVR. And I tried some other things listed at the beginning of this forum. Nothing worked.
I was just about at my wits end and convinced there must be a hardware issue with the receiver’s HDMI board and that I would have to argue with them to fix it, when I finally found a fix. Very simple once I found it, but took me several weeks and many hours of trial, errors, and frustration to get to it.

Here's what finally worked (discovered almost by accident): Turn HDR OFF on the LG OLED TV. Now turn on your Blu-ray HDR Player and switch the AVR Receiver to that input. The menu will (hopefully) show up just fine (the menu is not HDR). Now play HDR content (probably 4K Ultra HD HDR Blu-ray is best/easiest, but should work playing an Amazon HDR show as well). The LG OLED TV will detect the HDR content and give you a prompt like “HDR Content detected – you must have HDR turned on to view HDR Content. Turn it on now?” Select “yes” or just wait and the tv will do it itself automatically after a minute. The TV will turn on HDR (which also requires that it turn the tv itself off and back on) and the handshake is now complete and the content will play fine.

Anyway, that was my experience. After doing that, everything has been fine with no issues. But prior to doing that, as I said, HDR content would not play at all and the TV detected “no signal” anytime anything played in HDR even though HDR was turned on and all settings were correct. The issue always was obviously between the AVR and the TV (since connecting the HDR player directly to the TV did not cause any issues) so what it took to make that handshake happen was turning HDR off on the TV, then having the AVR send HDR content and let the TV detect it and enable HDR itself.

Strange, but now everything is working as it should! (I don’t know how the average consumer will be able to enjoy 4K HDR content with so many handshake issues. More money for GeekSquad I suppose.)

Denon AVR-x6300H | LG OLED65C9PUA & Sony 55X720E | Polk Audio Signature Series Speakers in 5.2.4 Atmos Setup |
Spectrum Cable/Internet | Tivo Roamio | Chromecast Ultra | Chromecast Audio | Roku |
post #8647 of 17189 Old 08-17-2017, 11:23 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie View Post
You'll want to lower the gain/volume knob on the sub to about 7 o'clock prior to running Audyssey again resulting in an after Audyssey sub level setting of around 0db to +5db which you can then lower further to suit your preference. The closer it is to 0db in the end, the better chance the sub will kick on if set to AUTO.
I don't have a volume knob on my sub. It uses a digital + and - to turn the gain up and down. And of course it doesn't have a display so I can't tell what volume it is lol. At the lowest setting it is essentially muted. I have it three clicks above that. When running Audyssey I was able to get the AVR to send a test tone and give me a dB meter - I set it to the recommended 75dB. At the lowest audible setting it was 72-73 dB. I certainly won't be able to get a sub setting of around 0dB. Which is why I used the Settings > Audio > Sub level to reduce it a further 5dB.

Quote:
Probably the only disadvantage is you'll have to do it for each input individually, instead of just once. TBH, I don't know what the FAQ says, I just did the same thing you did, and the control does what it says.
I haven't had to adjust it for each input. I set it once and haven't had to adjust it again.

post #8648 of 17189 Old 08-17-2017, 11:26 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I don't have a volume knob on my sub. It uses a digital + and - to turn the gain up and down. And of course it doesn't have a display so I can't tell what volume it is lol. At the lowest setting it is essentially muted. I have it three clicks above that. When running Audyssey I was able to get the AVR to send a test tone and give me a dB meter - I set it to the recommended 75dB. At the lowest audible setting it was 72-73 dB. I certainly won't be able to get a sub setting of around 0dB. Which is why I used the Settings > Audio > Sub level to reduce it a further 5dB.

I haven't had to adjust it for each input. I set it once and haven't had to adjust it again.
Oh, well, I guess I didn't understand how that feature worked, my previous Denon didn't have it.

My World Beating System!
Spoiler!
post #8649 of 17189 Old 08-17-2017, 11:31 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
DLNA Music via Netgear ReadyNAS 204 + Denon AVR X3300W

Hi all,

Great Forum and full of useful info so many thanks for that. Firstly apologies if this has been covered in previous posts, however, I have done several searches over the last number of days and have not yet come across any topics related to this.

I have recently purchased the Denon AVR X3300W (to replace my old AVR1611) set up as follows

Zone 1: 5.1 set up mainly for Movies, TV, (Music when herself is away !!)
Zone 2: Stereo Setup - Amp Assign = Zone 2 mainly used for Music (Tuner, Internet Radio, Music stored on ReadyNAS 204)

Denon AVR X3300W and ReadyNAS 204 are both connected via 1Gb Ethernet to my Home Network via Cat 6 / 7 cable (TP Link tl-sg1016de smart switch).

I have "Restorer" set to High
Crossovers: Front: 80, Centre: 120, Surrounds: 100
Audyssey: Flat
Dynamic EQ: On
Reference Level offset: 0db
Dynamic Volume: Light
Speakers are all set to small

When playing Internet Radio directly from the Denon (181.fm The Eagle, 181.fm Awesome 80s, 181.fm 80s Hairbands) which are broadcasting at 128 kbps, the audio sounds "fuller", "thicker"and "wider" than the music streamed from my ReadyNAS (it uses Ready DLNA).

All audio formats stored on the NAS are either Flac 24/96, WAV 24/96, Flac 16/48, WAV 16/48, MP3 320kbps, however, despite this, all of these formats just sound "thinner" and with less "body" than the internet radio streams. (Apologies for the "layman" terms there, however, its how it sounds to me)

This holds true for when I am listening to Music in Zone 1 (where I would typically be listening in Multi Channel stereo, via 5.1 speaker set up), and Zone 2 (where I would be listening in stereo)

While I can appreciate the Internet Radio stations may apply some form of Normalisation, Compression and Pre EQ before broadcasting, am I missing a trick in the settings of the Denon AVR that would bring the quality of my music stored on my NAS to equal or greater "perceived quality" that these radio streams, particularly in Zone 2 (as that is where I would be listening to music most often)

Many thanks in Advance,

Steve
post #8650 of 17189 Old 08-17-2017, 12:06 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 2202 Post(s)
Liked: 3103
Quote:
Originally Posted by wellbuttie View Post
...Many thanks in Advance,

Steve
When listening to music at normal volume try changing the offset to -10 or -15 and turn off the restorer for rips from CDs.
post #8651 of 17189 Old 08-17-2017, 12:57 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 177 Post(s)
Quoted: 4701 Post(s)
Liked: 6980
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmcn View Post
When listening to music at normal volume try changing the offset to -10 or -15 and turn off the restorer for rips from CDs.
I find the onscreen descriptions of the "Restorer" to be utterly baffling.

"Low = Restores audio with normal highs"
"Medium = Restores audio with weak highs"
"High = Restores audio with very weak highs"

What are "highs" referring to? Is that pitch/frequencies?

Instead of Low Medium and High levels, wouldn't it be more clearer to say Low does the least amount of Restoring (affecting the signal the least), and High does the most amount or / most aggressive Restoring?

One of the Denon on-line manuals gives completely different descriptions for what is purportedly the same function.

"Low = Optimized mode for compressed sources with normal highs (96 kbps and over)."
"Medium = Apply suitable bass and treble boost for all compressed sources (96 kbps and under)."
"High = Optimized mode for compressed sources with very weak highs (64 kbps and under)." - so what if you use this setting on content which was >64kpbs, and how does it know bitrate if something upstream did the decompression?

HDMI 2.0 4K modes | Dolby & DTS core+outer audio tracks on (UHD) Blu-Rays | Hello to Jason Isaacs
post #8652 of 17189 Old 08-17-2017, 01:33 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Can I use the X4300H with dual monitors in Windows 10? I'd like to have my Windows 10 rig (dual 4K monitors) be zone 1. And I'd like to use zone 2 for my XBOX ONE and 55" TV that's in the same room. And most importantly, I want to use the same speakers for all of this. Is this possible? Or what's the best way to connect all this?

Last edited by leftheaded; 08-17-2017 at 01:36 PM.
post #8653 of 17189 Old 08-17-2017, 01:38 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 2202 Post(s)
Liked: 3103
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtickleuk View Post
... and how does it know bitrate if something upstream did the decompression?
Don't know how to sort it because I don't listen to mp3s; my guess is high denotes the most restoration. Jdsmoothie knows the answer.

Last edited by bmcn; 08-17-2017 at 01:44 PM.
post #8654 of 17189 Old 08-17-2017, 02:25 PM

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftheaded View Post
Can I use the X4300H with dual monitors in Windows 10? I'd like to have my Windows 10 rig (dual 4K monitors) be zone 1. And I'd like to use zone 2 for my XBOX ONE and 55" TV that's in the same room. And most importantly, I want to use the same speakers for all of this. Is this possible? Or what's the best way to connect all this?
IS your PC driving the dual displays and you just want send sound through the 4300? Dual monitor output of the 4300 will send the same signal to both displays. Like duplicate in Win 10, not like extended desktop in Win 10.

LG 65" C7 OLED. Oppo 203. Denon 4300. Klipsch RP280af, 260f, 440c, 140AF. HSU 15-mk2. Layer 3 TV, Shield and a Blue Tick Healer
post #8655 of 17189 Old 08-17-2017, 03:41 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigapp View Post
IS your PC driving the dual displays and you just want send sound through the 4300? Dual monitor output of the 4300 will send the same signal to both displays. Like duplicate in Win 10, not like extended desktop in Win 10.
Yeah, that's how I was thinking it would work (duplicated, not extended). And in that case, I think I'll need to send display port x 2 from the PC directly to each monitor (as it is now). Then I think I should be able to send audio via HDMI or optical to the AVR (from the PC). Xbox and all my other components should connect to the AVR normally. I went ahead and picked one up today and will see what I can do to get it all working.
post #8656 of 17189 Old 08-17-2017, 03:54 PM

Hello everyone, just installed my new X4300H last night and one particular thing came up that's been irritating and I can't find an answer for in this thread or across the interwebs. I pay for an internet streaming service (Digitally Imported). Apart from their own app and web site for streaming, they provide you a custom URL to play the different channels, so you can play from various devices (includes your premium key in the URL for authentication). However, my reading indicates that the 4300 requires Tunein and vTuner is no longer supported. You can manually add streams to your TuneIn favorites and I have this working with the URL but I cannot see a way to access your TuneIn favorites through Heos or the receiver.

I read there's a partnership now between Digitally Imported and Tunein which makes stations available on Tunein, however, this requires a premium membership for TuneIn. My last resort may be to cancel my membership with Digitally Imported and switch to a TuneIn premium membership, which should give me the same thing. While this could work in this instance, if any future streams come up, such an option mostly likely won't be available.

Any ideas or suggestions?
Thanks in advance!
post #8657 of 17189 Old 08-17-2017, 04:09 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falconsfan71 View Post
For anyone interested, I got some new Sewell Silverback banana plugs for my surrounds and my new x4300h. I have room behind the AVR to use them so it made it easier hooking it up. They're actually smaller than the pics online. The two small screws are tedious but secure the wire very well. They're definitely better than my last brand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey thats the set up I'll be doing once my new receiver arrives Def techs all around . The ceiling speakers will be on the Ball head mounts , Pro 1000's x 4 . Cant wait !

Tom O.

post #8658 of 17189 Old 08-17-2017, 04:14 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 1543 Post(s)
Liked: 524
@mcmountainman Yea, I've really enjoyed these speakers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Denon X4300H * Def Tech BP8080st front L/R * Def Tech CLR2002 center * Def Tech ProMonitor 800 surrounds (x4) * Hsu VTF-3 MK5 HP sub * Outlaw OAW4 wireless sub kit * Vizio 60" 4K HDRtv * Sony UBP-X800 Bluray * PS4 * AC Infinity S9 AVR fan
post #8659 of 17189 Old 08-17-2017, 09:05 PM

DLNA Music via Netgear ReadyNAS 204 + Denon AVR X3300W

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmcn View Post
Many thanks BMCN, I will give that a try and report Back.
post #8660 of 17189 Old 08-18-2017, 12:50 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AArleo View Post
Hello everyone, just installed my new X4300H last night and one particular thing came up that's been irritating and I can't find an answer for in this thread or across the interwebs. I pay for an internet streaming service (Digitally Imported). Apart from their own app and web site for streaming, they provide you a custom URL to play the different channels, so you can play from various devices (includes your premium key in the URL for authentication). However, my reading indicates that the 4300 requires Tunein and vTuner is no longer supported. You can manually add streams to your TuneIn favorites and I have this working with the URL but I cannot see a way to access your TuneIn favorites through Heos or the receiver.

I read there's a partnership now between Digitally Imported and Tunein which makes stations available on Tunein, however, this requires a premium membership for TuneIn. My last resort may be to cancel my membership with Digitally Imported and switch to a TuneIn premium membership, which should give me the same thing. While this could work in this instance, if any future streams come up, such an option mostly likely won't be available.

Any ideas or suggestions?
Thanks in advance!
Yup. Switch to a trial (if possible) TuneIn premium membership to ensure your use case is possible.
post #8661 of 17189 Old 08-18-2017, 12:55 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:

1. Try using just one click above the lowest; however, as long as your sub kicks on when it should, doesn't matter the setting.
2. Correct. Using the Subwoofer Level Adjust is a "global" setting while using the OPTION - CHANNEL LEVEL ADJUST - SUBWOOFER is a "source" setting.
post #8662 of 17189 Old 08-18-2017, 01:00 AM - Thread Starter

Passing HDR video results in "No signal"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywoodfrodo View Post
Here's what finally worked (discovered almost by accident): Turn HDR OFF on the LG OLED TV. Now turn on your Blu-ray HDR Player and switch the AVR Receiver to that input. The menu will (hopefully) show up just fine (the menu is not HDR). Now play HDR content (probably 4K Ultra HD HDR Blu-ray is best/easiest, but should work playing an Amazon HDR show as well). The LG OLED TV will detect the HDR content and give you a prompt like “HDR Content detected – you must have HDR turned on to view HDR Content. Turn it on now?” Select “yes” or just wait and the tv will do it itself automatically after a minute. The TV will turn on HDR (which also requires that it turn the tv itself off and back on) and the handshake is now complete and the content will play fine.
Thanks for the tip.
post #8663 of 17189 Old 08-18-2017, 06:33 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 623 Post(s)
Liked: 203
How is the preamp circuit on the x4300h compared to better brands like NAD. I was thinking of using my old NAD receiver as an amp and using the denon as the preamp/processor. I might also use the built in amp for atmos channels. Can I reassign the amps in the 4300h so that I can use preouts for the fronts and built in amps for atmos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
post #8664 of 17189 Old 08-18-2017, 07:00 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

I just read the PDF of the manual and I am afraid that amp channels cannot be assigned to atmos channels if I am using preouts for the main channels. Yikes. That sucks.

post #8665 of 17189 Old 08-18-2017, 07:16 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bommai View Post
I just read the PDF of the manual and I am afraid that amp channels cannot be assigned to atmos channels if I am using preouts for the main channels. Yikes. That sucks.

Yes, you can. I currently have a 9.2 setup, but I just went through the 11.2 setup, and was able to setup a 7.2.4 Atmos with the preouts being used for the front.

My World Beating System!
Spoiler!
post #8666 of 17189 Old 08-18-2017, 07:22 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Yes, you can. I currently have a 9.2 setup, but I just went through the 11.2 setup, and was able to setup a 7.2.4 Atmos with the preouts being used for the front.

Wow. That is not mentioned in the manual under the various use cases. So let me get this straight. I plan on using an external amp for the main channels (LCR at a minimum). So the denon would let me assign the onboard amps to all four atmos channels and possibly the surrounds.

post #8667 of 17189 Old 08-18-2017, 07:26 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

So I can use the front channels' speaker outputs for atmos then.

post #8668 of 17189 Old 08-18-2017, 07:35 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Wow. That is not mentioned in the manual under the various use cases. So let me get this straight. I plan on using an external amp for the main channels (LCR at a minimum). So the denon would let me assign the onboard amps to all four atmos channels and possibly the surrounds.

Yes, I found the manual useless almost for explanations of what you can do with speakers.
First, you will start with 11.1 speakers
Then, you will choose 5 + SB for the floor speakers
Then, you will choose 4 Atmos, I didn't check for all the possible Atmos configs
Lastly, you will assign what you want for preouts. I didn't go through the options, but front was either the first or 2nd choice. In any case, the preouts are always live, from my understanding, no matter how you assign the amps. There are speaker outputs for all 11 speakers, even though you can only actually use 9 of them at once.

My World Beating System!
Spoiler!
post #8669 of 17189 Old 08-18-2017, 07:39 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
So I can use the front channels' speaker outputs for atmos then.

Actually has 4 Atmos speaker hookups. Presumably, the front ones go dead when you re assign the amps.

My World Beating System!
Spoiler!
post #8670 of 17189 Old 08-18-2017, 07:58 AM

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Ordered the X4300H yesterday which will replace an onkyo 608 from 2010 which is still rocking and may be used as an amp. Nice thread you have here with awesome intro to the system!

Current setup: 3.1
Sony XBR930C 4k HRD
Polk monitor 70 series 1 LR
Polk CSII center
polk bookshelf 2 pairs (still in the box)
SVS PB2000 Sub

near/distant future
Sony XBR930C 4k HRD
Projector * with 120" drop down in front of TV
Polk monitor 70 LR
Polk CSII center
polk bookshelf 2 pairs (still in the box) *set them up
Heights *4
SVS PB2000 Sub *pair

Not sure my speakers are good enough to go with the X4300H and SVS sub. Thinking of replacing the polks with complete SVS LR/C and Surrounds which have both side and back in one.

What are your opinions on HEOS 1 speaker?

Last edited by kjack99; 08-18-2017 at 08:17 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
6300h , 6400h , 6500h , arc , atmos , avr , avr-3300 , AVR-x2300W , avr-x3300w , connection , Denon , denon 3300 , denon avr x2300w , denon avr-x1300w , dlna , hdmi , issue , JS8500 , media player input , multi-zone , network , nexus player , OLED65E6P , pass-through , preamp , receiver problem , slingbox m1 , smart tv arc , spdif , speaker setup , video/audio , x4300h , x6300h , xbr-65x900e , zone 2 , zone 3

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page