The "OFFICIAL" 2016 Denon "S-Series" / "X-Series" AVR Owner's Thread + FAQ - Page 521 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 281229Likes

post #15601 of 17254 Old 08-17-2018, 05:23 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 679 Post(s)
Liked: 515
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoZags13 View Post
I had a similar issue a few weeks ago that I'm still not fully sure what happened. In my case I was watching a movie from my 4K player, when the input switched to TV Audio. This happened about 3 times in a row. I finally disabled the TV Audio input, replaced the HDMI cord from the 4K to AVR, and increased cooling to the cabinet. I'm not sure which one was the actual culprit. The HDMI cord I think might have been damaged from heat, as the 4K player was sitting on top of the xbox1, which was running really hot. I switched up the layout (and added two more fans). In my case I think the hdmi cord signal cutout, and the AVR automatically switched to TV audio.

After doing this I still had the AVR switch from the Game input to the Media Player input once, which I have set to be the HDMI passthrough. I know the remote for the apple tv didn't get pushed, so I'm not sure if maybe the apple tv had a spurious output or the AVR was just going crazy....I'd be tempted to disable CEC but I love the ease of using the apple tv to startup the whole system.

To hit on the cooling aspect one last time, I also put a 4" AC Infinity fan directly on top of my reciever to boost airflow. While before it was hot to the touch, now the whole AVR is room temperature even after hours of intense use. I know they designed it to handle heat, but I'm starting to believe that a lot of HDMI cords aren't capable of surviving the 'natural' temperature a reciever gets to. Before boosting my airflow I had 4 amazon basics hdmi cords fail over 2 years (one failed after a month), and none since.

Most likely CEC issues between the AVR and TV. Most of us are forced to turn off CEC on our AVRs (leave ARC on) and use a harmony remote. I have similar issues with my LG TV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #15602 of 17254 Old 08-18-2018, 09:17 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsonnens View Post
Most likely CEC issues between the AVR and TV. Most of us are forced to turn off CEC on our AVRs (leave ARC on) and use a harmony remote. I have similar issues with my LG TV.

I own an AVR-X3300W purchased July 2017, in part based on Denon's promised support for AirPlay 2.

The last firmware update (June 6, 2018) broke CEC for my setup that includes an Apple TV 4K, LG OLED TV, Amazon Fire TV, and Panasonic Blu-ray.

What seems crazy (guess I don't understand how CEC works?) is that hitting the Menu button on the Apple TV remote immediately switches the LG OLED on, but it takes repeated presses on the menu button to wake up the Denon -- even though the HDMI CEC signal passes through the Denon to the LG! It seems like the Denon is just very, very slow to recognize the signal. Denon support recommended resetting the AVR-X3300W, but the laggard CEC did not improve.

The Denon is a great receiver compared to my last, but I have been very disappointed by the latest software update and lack of support for AirPlay 2.
post #15603 of 17254 Old 08-18-2018, 09:40 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

While I understand your desire for AirPlay 2 it was never promised for your receiver by Denon. When announced it was only promised to 2017 and newer models and later to a few 2016 models. That said, if you have an ATV connected to your AVR you really don’t gain much by having Airplay 2 as the ATV output over hdmi is AirPlay 2 compatible.

As for the power on / CEC issues, all I can say is that you were lucky it was working with your LG before as mine never worked correctly with my LG tv and as far as I can tell it is LGs fault. Like most changed to using a harmony (a companion remote w/ hub which has a super long batter life so no charging cradle is needed. Plus it is the most wife friendly harmony IMHO. )

Last edited by rsonnens; 08-18-2018 at 09:46 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #15604 of 17254 Old 08-18-2018, 09:59 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brighter454 View Post
What seems crazy (guess I don't understand how CEC works?) is that hitting the Menu button on the Apple TV remote immediately switches the LG OLED on, but it takes repeated presses on the menu button to wake up the Denon -- even though the HDMI CEC signal passes through the Denon to the LG! It seems like the Denon is just very, very slow to recognize the signal. Denon support recommended resetting the AVR-X3300W, but the laggard CEC did not improve.

The ATV is turning on the LG and then I believe the LG checks to see the if it needs to turn on the Denon based on its audio setting (you could have it set for internal speakers) that is the delay.

You may be able to change settings on the Denon to have it work differently and have it auto power on too (can’t remember) but as I said serious consider a smart remote.

Note you can also use the LG remote to turn on the AVR and ATV which might help your particular situation. But my recommendation, I’m sounding like a broken record, would be to turn off CEC on the Denon (you need LGs Simplink on and Denton’s ARC set on if you use ARC to get audio from the TVs interval apps or tuner. )

post #15605 of 17254 Old 08-18-2018, 10:20 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Liked: 64
LR speaker terminals and pre-outs

Quick question guys, I've got the 4300 and finished wiring up the two front height speakers last week and was underwhelmed with what is added sonically to the room. My set-up is very difficult to access all the connections on the back of the amp, so I'm curious, before I make the change, if anyone has run their Left and Right front speakers from the speaker terminals and run the LR pre-out to an outboard amp, basically running a pair of Left and a pair of Right main speakers?
Why would I want to do this? Because of my room layout, my LCR's are stacked right next to each other above the TV. So converting the newly installed Front Height speakers to LR would widen the front sound stage from five feet to eleven feet.
Any answers and thoughts?

Vizio P75-F1, Denon AVR X4300H 7.1.4, Oppo 203, Panasonic UB820
Atlantic Technology THX speakers: System 20 LCR, System 20 SR,
IW-155SR's, IC-6 OBA, 272 PBM Sub, Kordz and PixelGen cables
post #15606 of 17254 Old 08-18-2018, 11:05 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2338 Post(s)
Liked: 1667
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackReilly View Post
Quick question guys, I've got the 4300 and finished wiring up the two front height speakers last week and was underwhelmed with what is added sonically to the room. My set-up is very difficult to access all the connections on the back of the amp, so I'm curious, before I make the change, if anyone has run their Left and Right front speakers from the speaker terminals and run the LR pre-out to an outboard amp, basically running a pair of Left and a pair of Right main speakers?
Why would I want to do this? Because of my room layout, my LCR's are stacked right next to each other above the TV. So converting the newly installed Front Height speakers to LR would widen the front sound stage from five feet to eleven feet.
Any answers and thoughts?
The pre-outs are active whether or not the amps for those channels are used. Physically, what you suggest will be possible.

I doubt that it's a good idea, even if your front heights have similar capabilities to your LR fronts. (Often, heights are smaller, with more limited bass.) You may face uniformity issues similar to what people get with a "virtual center", in a system with no physical center and the LR speakers tasked to simulate one. Except in 3D, rather than horizontally.

Why not try it? You may be the first. And, possibly, the last.

In my opinion, overhead (usually ceiling) mounted speakers work better for Atmos, if that's what you're after. If you can't do ceiling mounted, an imperfect compromise is to mount the height speakers near the ceiling on the side walls. Angle the speakers down towards the main listening position. I didn't come up with this idea. Some receivers have a setting for that, although the 4300 does not. I'm doing something like that with 4 speakers, in a room with a semi-vaulted ceiling. I set the 4300 to treat them as overheads.
ahblaza likes this.

Last edited by bobknavs; 08-18-2018 at 11:11 AM.
post #15607 of 17254 Old 08-18-2018, 11:38 AM

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Liked: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobknavs View Post
The pre-outs are active whether or not the amps for those channels are used. Physically, what you suggest will be possible.

I doubt that it's a good idea, even if your front heights have similar capabilities to your LR fronts. (Often, heights are smaller, with more limited bass.) You may face uniformity issues similar to what people get with a "virtual center", in a system with no physical center and the LR speakers tasked to simulate one. Except in 3D, rather than horizontally.

In my opinion, overhead (usually ceiling) mounted speakers work better for Atmos, if that's what you're after. If you can't do ceiling mounted, an imperfect compromise is to mount the height speakers near the ceiling on the side walls. Angle the speakers down towards the main listening position. I didn't come up with this idea. Some receivers have a setting for that, although the 4300 does not. I'm doing something like that with 4 speakers, in a room with a semi-vaulted ceiling. I set the 4300 to treat them as overheads.

I do have the in-ceiling atmos speakers and can hear them, but front height, even when jacked up, hardly comes through. I'll give it a try running two L's and R's and see what happens. There is infinite adjustability between the Denon and the AudioSource outboard amp, so maybe I can balance the output of the front height(Atlantic Technology IW-155SR) to enhance the LR instead of competing with them.

Vizio P75-F1, Denon AVR X4300H 7.1.4, Oppo 203, Panasonic UB820
Atlantic Technology THX speakers: System 20 LCR, System 20 SR,
IW-155SR's, IC-6 OBA, 272 PBM Sub, Kordz and PixelGen cables
post #15608 of 17254 Old 08-18-2018, 12:28 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 742 Post(s)
Quoted: 22606 Post(s)
Liked: 12299
Quote:

Huh? They would be configured as "Front Height" speakers.
post #15609 of 17254 Old 08-18-2018, 02:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie View Post
Huh? They would be configured as "Front Height" speakers.
Perhaps I didn't use enough words. The speakers would be high on the side walls, well back of the front wall. Their positions would be the same as the front-and-back positions of ceiling speakers, although they'd be more widely spaced in the cross-room sense. I first encountered the idea as a configuration for SVS Prime Elevation speakers. I could add an illustration from SVS, although the one that I remember was a pretty poor one.
post #15610 of 17254 Old 08-18-2018, 02:54 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I do have the in-ceiling atmos speakers and can hear them, but front height, even when jacked up, hardly comes through. I'll give it a try running two L's and R's and see what happens. There is infinite adjustability between the Denon and the AudioSource outboard amp, so maybe I can balance the output of the front height(Atlantic Technology IW-155SR) to enhance the LR instead of competing with them.
OK. I'm confused as to how you have your speakers configured.

I assumed that you were using front heights for Atmos. Please share your configuration.

Atlantic Technology IW-155SR? I see why you're trying to get more out of them ($1400/pair, list).
post #15611 of 17254 Old 08-18-2018, 03:30 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Perhaps I didn't use enough words. The speakers would be high on the side walls, well back of the front wall. Their positions would be the same as the front-and-back positions of ceiling speakers, although they'd be more widely spaced in the cross-room sense. I first encountered the idea as a configuration for SVS Prime Elevation speakers. I could add an illustration from SVS, although the one that I remember was a pretty poor one.
"Surround Height" is an available configuration on the Auro 3D models, however, only used by Auro 3D; however, even if placed on side walls, they could still be configured as "Top Middle".
post #15612 of 17254 Old 08-19-2018, 03:53 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
Liked: 69
Send a message via Skype™ to patoberli
Quote:
One other setting you can tune, if just those two speakers are to "weak", while listening/watching something, hit the Option button -> Channel Level Adjust. I did this for my ceiling bouncing Atmos speakers, because I could barely make them out in an Atmos demo and I prefer to be able to localize where the sounds come from. So I increased their volume by 4.5 dB.
post #15613 of 17254 Old 08-19-2018, 11:43 AM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
Liked: 63
Hello guys. I can get my hands on a Marantz SM17SA. Will it work with my 4300H? Or I should update my whole set up? Thanks in advance for providing a line to my poor knowledge of pre-amps.
post #15614 of 17254 Old 08-19-2018, 12:15 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by asabrag View Post
Hello guys. I can get my hands on a Marantz SM17SA. Will it work with my 4300H? Or I should update my whole set up? Thanks in advance for providing a line to my poor knowledge of pre-amps.
How do you intend to use it?

It's a stereo power amp, not a pre-amp. Looks like a good one, if not massively powerful.

You could use it to provide the additional two power amp channels to do 7.x.4 Atmos. Or, you could use it to power the LR fronts, and let the AVR power the other 9 speakers. The latter may not be a good idea, as the AVR can provide more power.

I have paid zero attention to multi-room, so I'll let others comment on that.
Madmax67 and asabrag like this.
post #15615 of 17254 Old 08-19-2018, 03:35 PM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
Liked: 63
Quote:
How do you intend to use it?

It's a stereo power amp, not a pre-amp. Looks like a good one, if not massively powerful.

You could use it to provide the additional two power amp channels to do 7.x.4 Atmos. Or, you could use it to power the LR fronts, and let the AVR power the other 9 speakers. The latter may not be a good idea, as the AVR can provide more power.

I have paid zero attention to multi-room, so I'll let others comment on that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie View Post
Yes, it will work; however, this is only a 60W 2CH amp really only useful to power either the Height 2 speakers (to expand the main zone from 9CH --> 11CH) or to power either Zone 2 or Zone 3 speakers.

Oh..I thought it was a pre amp. If it were a pre amp then I couldn't have used it right?
My intention was to use it as FR
In fact, I wished it can help me listening to Stereo Music using the Surround columns and/or an extra pair of Technics speakers I have laying around.

Last edited by asabrag; 08-19-2018 at 03:45 PM.
post #15616 of 17254 Old 08-19-2018, 03:36 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Yes, it will work; however, this is only a 60W 2CH amp really only useful to power either the Height 2 speakers (to expand the main zone from 9CH --> 11CH) or to power either Zone 2 or Zone 3 speakers.
asabrag likes this.
post #15617 of 17254 Old 08-19-2018, 03:42 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 2034 Post(s)
Liked: 4062
Quote:
It would only be useful if you got two, as they are bridgeable to 200 watts in mono mode. Otherwise, it would only be useful for Atmos duty, and is probably overpriced for that. Although, it is a very nice looking amp.

My World Beating System!
Spoiler!
post #15618 of 17254 Old 08-21-2018, 11:52 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Unhappy Troubleshoot A Problem With My Denon AVR-S720W

Hello Community,

Recently, the volume coming out of the left speaker output of my Denon receiver is extremely low and distorted. I had to turn the volume to the maximum to actually hear some distorted sound coming from the speaker. It cannot be my speaker wires or my speakers that are causing the issue because I switched the connections between the left and right speakers and the problem switched to the other speaker. Furthermore,

1. The left speaker output works fine every morning when I get up: the sound coming out is totally normal.
2. Around sometime afternoon, the symptom described above happens again and lasts until the morning.

This pattern has happened for the last two days.
Could you let me know what might possibly be happening to my receiver? Thank you for your help.
[email protected] likes this.
post #15619 of 17254 Old 08-22-2018, 04:07 AM

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Quoted: 4809 Post(s)
Liked: 2848
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASlowLearner View Post
Hello Community,

Recently, the volume coming out of the left speaker output of my Denon receiver is extremely low and distorted. I had to turn the volume to the maximum to actually hear some distorted sound coming from the speaker. It cannot be my speaker wires or my speakers that are causing the issue because I switched the connections between the left and right speakers and the problem switched to the other speaker. Furthermore,

1. The left speaker output works fine every morning when I get up: the sound coming out is totally normal.
2. Around sometime afternoon, the symptom described above happens again and lasts until the morning.

This pattern has happened for the last two days.
Could you let me know what might possibly be happening to my receiver? Thank you for your help.
An electrical component is starting to fail in the left speaker's amplifiers. Your description is consistent with it being heat related, failing after the receiver has been on for a while. You might try adding an external fan to keep it cooler longer, but at some point you'll have to send it in for repair. Heat is the enemy of reliability.
muzz, ccotenj and Madmax67 like this.

Selden

Marantz SR7009 avr + MM9000 amp --> Atmos 7.1.4
Fronts=NHT 2.9+AC2, FH+TM=DefTech PM1000, LCR+TM amped
post #15620 of 17254 Old 08-22-2018, 12:53 PM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 15
I'm struggling with something that is 100% due to my years of Onkyo-only use. How on earth to I apply something like PLII or any simulated surround sound to stereo sources on an x6300h? Is this possible on Denon units?

Also I've been prompted about and completed the Airplay 2 update THREE times since its release. It seems like I'm getting notified about the same firmware update multiple times unless they're releasing patches.

PSN: KyFriedNate
post #15621 of 17254 Old 08-22-2018, 01:41 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
Liked: 37
I have the 4300H and my HDMI input/output keep failing?

I had the Cable box on the cable tv HDMI in and it was working fine and my Blu ray on the the Blu Ray hdmi in and several months ago all of a sudden I could not get an image just audio from the cable tv, no changes I would make to that input made any difference but when I moved the cable TV hdmi cable to the media player input it worked fine. Then about a month or so ago the blu ray did the same thing when I moved it to the game input it worked fine.

Today I got home turned on the cable box, receiver, and projector and got sound but no image, then tried the blu ray and no image either.

However if I connect either to the projector I get video and no audio of course, so it has something to do with the receiver.

Is there a way to reset the hdmi inputs to factory settings to see if that fixes them?

Thanks

EDIT: Nevermind it looks like it is the HDMI cable, to the projector this time.

Last edited by Socio; 08-22-2018 at 02:53 PM.
post #15622 of 17254 Old 08-22-2018, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan_R View Post
I'm struggling with something that is 100% due to my years of Onkyo-only use. How on earth to I apply something like PLII or any simulated surround sound to stereo sources on an x6300h? Is this possible on Denon units?
Yes, it is possible.

In devices which support Atmos, Dolby has replaced DPLII by Dolby Surround. It's rather annoying that they chose to use an old name for an entirely new upmixer. Your receiver also supports the upmixer DTS Neural:X, which has replaced DTS Neo:X.

To select one of the upmixers, press on any one of the Music, Movie or Game buttons on the remote. In the popup menu, select the Sound Mode which includes "+Surround" or "+Neural" to enable that upmixer for the currently selected input. The selection is remembered separately for each input and for each of the three buttons. (They all provide the same functionality, but just provide three separate categories for you to use.)
Quote:
Also I've been prompted about and completed the Airplay 2 update THREE times since its release. It seems like I'm getting notified about the same firmware update multiple times unless they're releasing patches.
Sorry, can't help there.
drh3b likes this.

Selden

post #15623 of 17254 Old 08-22-2018, 02:56 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selden Ball View Post
An electrical component is starting to fail in the left speaker's amplifiers. Your description is consistent with it being heat related, failing after the receiver has been on for a while. You might try adding an external fan to keep it cooler longer, but at some point you'll have to send it in for repair. Heat is the enemy of reliability.
I just noticed that all this happened after I performed a firmware update for my receiver. Do you think it might be the cause? Thank you.
post #15624 of 17254 Old 08-22-2018, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASlowLearner View Post
I just noticed that all this happened after I performed a firmware update for my receiver. Do you think it might be the cause? Thank you.
That's very unlikely. There was a botched firmware release about a month or so ago, but D&M quickly pulled it and replaced it by a working version

However, if you really want to do a "factory restore" reset which deletes all firmware updates, check in the first few posts to this thread, looking for the entry titled "Factory Restore". Before you actually do that reset (which takes about 20 minutes), download the most recent firmware provided on the Denon web site for your model of receiver for installation from USB. They're usually rather slow to update the Web copy, so it'll probably be the firmware version which preceded the one that was installed from the network.
ccotenj likes this.

Selden

post #15625 of 17254 Old 08-23-2018, 11:37 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 12
After the last firmware update my USB Flash Drive which I forgot to remove during the update no longer is recognized, either with the Denon or my Laptop. Does this typically happen? I should have removed it, but somehow forgot. Receiver model 2300.
post #15626 of 17254 Old 08-23-2018, 10:13 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 2227 Post(s)
Liked: 2517
Quote:
Originally Posted by mychaelp View Post
After the last firmware update my USB Flash Drive which I forgot to remove during the update no longer is recognized, either with the Denon or my Laptop. Does this typically happen? I should have removed it, but somehow forgot. Receiver model 2300.
I've updated my X4300H via Wi-Fi with a flash drive in the front USB port with no issues. Also done it with my OPPO player with the same USB stick placed in its back input. Same thing. That's weird.

Chane A5 towers,Chane A2.4 center,RBH bipole side surrounds, Rythmik LV12R x2,Denon X4300H, Outlaw 5000,Front B speakers: Wharfedale Diamond 10.1 books. https://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-rec...d-part-ii.html
post #15627 of 17254 Old 08-24-2018, 02:56 AM

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
Liked: 34
What is the current version (x4300h)?
I'm running 6451-5087-8491-6564
-DTS Version 3.90.50.51
Audy IFVer: 00.08

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Origin - mrmike929
PSN - mrmike929
Steam - mike929
Xbox - mrmike929

Last edited by mike929; 08-24-2018 at 03:24 AM.
post #15628 of 17254 Old 08-24-2018, 06:52 AM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Beware of the August firmware upgrade - 7.1.4 distortion issue - 6300h

Wanted to share this experience and troubleshooting in case someone is running into a similar issue.

I have 7.1.4 setup with Dolby Surround upfiring speakers front and rear. One a sudden, whenever my receiver got a stereo input and it is set to Dolby Surround, the output became very distorted, and only the left and center speaker played.

All the other modes worked fine with stereo, e.g. DTS upmixing. Switching the HDMI output on the device to multi-channel worked. Switching then back to stereo and Dolby Surround worked. Switching then between modes with stereo and back to Dolby Surround broke it again. Also, this only happened in my specific 7.1.4 mode. Other AMP assignments worked.

Very erratic - I thought a recent thunderstorm broke something in the Dolby Surround part of the DSP. I brought it to Denon repair, they ran the tests and sent it back without a comment. I assume this means they thought it was resolved, but nothing changed.

As it turns out - it was the August firmware (was set to auto update). I rolled back to the May version via USB and it works now.

My gut feeling is this has to do with the low latency feature and someone missed properly testing my specific setup. Either way, not upgrading resolved it.
JJ7, ahblaza and allisonok like this.
post #15629 of 17254 Old 08-24-2018, 07:35 AM

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
Liked: 69
Send a message via Skype™ to patoberli
@karloy please open a ticket with your issue with Denon, so that they can have a look into it and maybe fix it.
ahblaza likes this.
post #15630 of 17254 Old 08-24-2018, 02:43 PM
JJ7

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
Liked: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selden Ball View Post
That's very unlikely. There was a botched firmware release about a month or so ago, but D&M quickly pulled it and replaced it by a working version

However, if you really want to do a "factory restore" reset which deletes all firmware updates, check in the first few posts to this thread, looking for the entry titled "Factory Restore". Before you actually do that reset (which takes about 20 minutes), download the most recent firmware provided on the Denon web site for your model of receiver for installation from USB. They're usually rather slow to update the Web copy, so it'll probably be the firmware version which preceded the one that was installed from the network.
I got hit by the buggy August firmware. Suddenly the Dolby upmixer sounded terrible, especially the left speaker in my case.

Has a fixed firmware been released? I didn’t see a mention of it at the beginning of this thread.

For now I’m using dts upmixing instead, though I see others have rolled back to a prior release.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
6300h , 6400h , 6500h , arc , atmos , avr , avr-3300 , AVR-x2300W , avr-x3300w , connection , Denon , denon 3300 , denon avr x2300w , denon avr-x1300w , dlna , hdmi , issue , JS8500 , media player input , multi-zone , network , nexus player , OLED65E6P , pass-through , preamp , receiver problem , slingbox m1 , smart tv arc , spdif , speaker setup , video/audio , x4300h , x6300h , xbr-65x900e , zone 2 , zone 3

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page