*Official* Marantz 2016 NR-1607, SR-5011/6011/7011 owner's thread - Page 108 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 7355Likes

post #3211 of 5268 Old 10-13-2017, 01:10 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2400 Post(s)
Liked: 3333
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccps View Post
Ahhh. I see my mistake. I was relying on technical details on IMDB but that is the theatrical release DOH! Not the BD. kicking myself for stupid post.
Not stupid, you think if was Atmos in the theater it would find its way to the blu-ray release too. Another common error is accidentally popping in the DVD (if a blu-ray) or the blu-ray (4k Ultra) - then you look at the receiver and wonder where the Atmos mix is or why its showing DD+. For some reason they always seem to place the "primary copy" under the Digital Copy info on the left side vs. the right. Someone is messing with us on purpose.

I bought my Oppo 203 before I had a 4k display just so I could make sure I got my Atmos. Not fair that you have some movies - like Logan - that don't include the Atmos mix (or DTS:X) on the blu-ray version. At least my library is bigger since I started buying 4k versions early

Enjoy!

There is no perfect display, quit looking for faults and enjoy

LG OLED 77" C9, 65” B7a (SOLD) and 55” C8
Ascend's with RAAL, Outlaw monoblocks, PSA v1800 and a 7.2.4 speaker config, Oppo 203 and other stuff
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3212 of 5268 Old 10-13-2017, 02:00 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Blocking Air Play
Is there a way to block air play or turn it off from an iPod touch ?

My 87 year old father in law keeps hitting air play to one of my Marantz receivers. Last night I woke up to Islands in the Steam at 2:00 am.

I have a 6011 and a 1506.

Jack
post #3213 of 5268 Old 10-14-2017, 02:48 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selden Ball View Post
It'd be nice if there were a FAQ since this is a question frequently asked about all D+M devices which have dual Monitor HDMI outputs.

Although there is no explicit button for selecting only one of the two HDMI Monitor outputs, you can use two of the "Quick Select" (Denon) or "Smart Select" (Marantz) buttons on the IR remote. Configure the receiver with Monitor 1 enabled (and other appropriate settings), then press and hold one of the remote's Fast Select buttons until the receiver has remembered it. Do the same with another Select button for Monitor 2. Subsequent brief presses of the Select buttons will reconfigure the receiver appropriately. See page 155 in the owner's manuaI. I dunno if the smartphone Apps have similar functionality.
Thanks sir! Still curious about my other question about 1080p and 4K, but maybe someday ;-)

DOes anyone kwnow how it works with the speakers when watching Atmos based and non-Atmos based? I mean, will the speakers automatically switch when changing content? Or is it a button you should push? And is there an option to play all 7 speakers + 2 height speakers at once?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3214 of 5268 Old 10-14-2017, 04:20 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 1
I just bought the SR6011 here in Norway. I am very dissatisified with it and have spent several days to troubleshoot.

I have an ASUS NUC as HTPC and Philips PUS8600. 4K content has been working fine. I connect Marantz unit inbetween. Wizard appears and works, but no image from HDMI source. I connect a PC monitor in Zone2 to test, and image appears but in very low resolution. I enable source on the main HDMI out and have image on both places but still same low resoluion. I can increase the resolution no more than to 1024x768. I read somewhere that there might be something wrong with the HDMI inputs, so I go through them one by one. It seems like I am able to connect to HDMI DVD and output to main HDMI out without having Zone2 activated, but still resolution is low.

I then revert configuration and connect ASUS NUC to TV, and use TOSlink output from TV to Marantz. Digital input CD works but sound crackle on higher volumes. Digital input TV does not work at all.

I have reset the unit multiple times. I have updated available firmware. I see no other optiaon than to buy a seperate Yamaha unit which are supposedly HDMI tested and verified and see if the issue is there.
post #3215 of 5268 Old 10-14-2017, 05:13 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Quoted: 4823 Post(s)
Liked: 2874
Quote:
Originally Posted by iskrem View Post
I just bought the SR6011 here in Norway. I am very dissatisified with it and have spent several days to troubleshoot.

I have an ASUS NUC as HTPC and Philips PUS8600. 4K content has been working fine. I connect Marantz unit inbetween. Wizard appears and works, but no image from HDMI source. I connect a PC monitor in Zone2 to test, and image appears but in very low resolution. I enable source on the main HDMI out and have image on both places but still same low resoluion. I can increase the resolution no more than to 1024x768. I read somewhere that there might be something wrong with the HDMI inputs, so I go through them one by one. It seems like I am able to connect to HDMI DVD and output to main HDMI out without having Zone2 activated, but still resolution is low.

I then revert configuration and connect ASUS NUC to TV, and use TOSlink output from TV to Marantz. Digital input CD works but sound crackle on higher volumes. Digital input TV does not work at all.

I have reset the unit multiple times. I have updated available firmware. I see no other optiaon than to buy a seperate Yamaha unit which are supposedly HDMI tested and verified and see if the issue is there.
Try powering down all but one of the display devices: disconnect the unused ones from wall power, don't just use their "power" buttons.

A few points to take into consideration:

Don't forget that when more than one HDMI display is connected by way of a receiver or switch, the HDMI player device is required to down-convert its output to be compatible with the least capable display device that it can detect, using their combined EDID information.

Sometimes the EDID information provided by display devices is poorly implemented, resulting in the player device generating a signal which is incompatible with all of them.

Standalone switches often provide their own EDID information, hiding what's provided by the displays. Receivers don't do that. As a result, HDMI switches sometimes can be used as filters to make systems more reliable. There also are HDMI devices designed to do that filtering: GEFEN HDMI EDID Detective, for example.

Unfortunately, I've seen multiple reports that the graphics hardware in NUC systems has poor compatibility with entertainment systems. Please check in the HTPC forum here on AVS for details.
Madmax67 likes this.

Selden

Marantz SR7009 avr + MM9000 amp --> Atmos 7.1.4
Fronts=NHT 2.9+AC2, FH+TM=DefTech PM1000, LCR+TM amped
post #3216 of 5268 Old 10-14-2017, 05:21 AM

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Quoted: 4823 Post(s)
Liked: 2874
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzeb View Post
Thanks sir! Still curious about my other question about 1080p and 4K, but maybe someday ;-)

DOes anyone kwnow how it works with the speakers when watching Atmos based and non-Atmos based? I mean, will the speakers automatically switch when changing content? Or is it a button you should push? And is there an option to play all 7 speakers + 2 height speakers at once?

You need to read through the SR6011's owner's manual. It's a highly sophisticated device which can do many things to manipulate audio to make use of whatever speakers you've connected to it. It can be read and/or its pdf downloaded from http://manuals.marantz.com/sr6011/na/en

You can use its Setup Assistant to do the initial setup. Select the 11.1 speaker option. It'll detect which speakers you have and disable the ones you don't.

Several audio modes are available when you press one of the Music, Movie or Game buttons on the remote *while* you are playing a particular soundtrack. Different options are provided when different types of audio formats are being played.
Mzeb likes this.

Selden

Marantz SR7009 avr + MM9000 amp --> Atmos 7.1.4
Fronts=NHT 2.9+AC2, FH+TM=DefTech PM1000, LCR+TM amped
post #3217 of 5268 Old 10-14-2017, 05:28 AM

Mentioned: 849 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24547 Post(s)
Liked: 13784
Quote:
Originally Posted by JACKIEGAGA View Post
Blocking Air Play
Is there a way to block air play or turn it off from an iPod touch ?

My 87 year old father in law keeps hitting air play to one of my Marantz receivers. Last night I woke up to Islands in the Steam at 2:00 am.

I have a 6011 and a 1506.
The <Network Control> setting (p. 236 SR6011 Owner's manual) factory defaults to "Always On." Setting this to "Off in Standby" should resolve your issue.
post #3218 of 5268 Old 10-14-2017, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Hi everyone, i am new and dutch so excuse me for my language mistakes et cetera.

I maybe want to buy the Marantz SR6011 because of the second HDMI output for a projector. First HDMI out wil be connected to a 4K TV without 3D, the second HDMI out will be connected to a Full HD projector with 3D. When i will select HDMI out 2 on the receiver, will i still get 3D on my projector (maybe not because of the 4K TV sending info in standby to the receiver that it can not handle 3D) and will is still get 4K TV on my TV when i select the first HDMI output (maybe not because of my projector sending info to the receiver - even in standby? - that 1080p is the max).

Does someone know the answer? Love to hear it.. Any answer will be appreciated.
If the source video is selected to both zones, then only 1080p video would play; however, if to only one zone, then there should be no issue.
Mzeb likes this.
post #3219 of 5268 Old 10-14-2017, 12:53 PM

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie View Post
The <Network Control> setting (p. 236 SR6011 Owner's manual) factory defaults to "Always On." Setting this to "Off in Standby" should resolve your issue.
Worked like a charm thanks.

Jack
post #3220 of 5268 Old 10-14-2017, 06:26 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 381 Post(s)
Liked: 90
Review of my 10 months with NR-1607- one annoying complaint

This was first purchase of an AVR in 15+ years.

Bought it mainly because it was the smallest unit we had found that was of good quality. Most other units were HUGE and wouldn't have fit in our existing cabinet.

Quality has been quite good. OTH, at or age our ears aren't what they used to was. Music is mostly from Pandora or a couple of public radio stations that play music 95% of the time. System also plays audio output from our Panny plasma. We just have two Bowers and Wilkens speakers.
Inputs are from: Cable Box, Chromecast Video, Chromecast Audio, Roku, We have a BlueRay player hooked up, but only has been used twice.

My main complaint - the remote system on this $500 system is old-fashioned IR. Even our $60 Roku has a wifi operated remote. That allows you to hide equipment you don't need to touch.
I think you can get an IR repeater - just think that's so 20th century.

Thanks for listening to my rant.

mt
post #3221 of 5268 Old 10-14-2017, 06:36 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Would like suggestions if possible, to have Google Home talk to NR-1607 on some level

Is it possible? I could easily power it on and off by using a "smart plug". Would there be any way to verbally control inputs? We are starting to control lights, and our large motorized shades w. the Google Home (rather than hand held remote.
Any ideas are welcome.
Does any AVR come w. a modern (wifi) remote?

mike
post #3222 of 5268 Old 10-14-2017, 09:44 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Quoted: 2512 Post(s)
Liked: 2811
Quote:
Originally Posted by iskrem View Post
I see no other optiaon than to buy a seperate Yamaha unit which are supposedly HDMI tested and verified and see if the issue is there.
All HDMI products are both self and independently tested before they can be sold as such. There's no impartial data that I have ever seen provided here for this additional Yamaha testing making their HDMI ports less prone to error or failure than those who don't do the added testing. I believe .02 cents has been the only thing offered with this claim of HDMI superiority by Yamaha and that sounds about right in the price range of where this claim should be valued at.

There's a thousand different things that can cause HDMI issues and only one of those things is a bad HDMI port. That sometimes makes "cause and effect" a hard thing to nail down without some troubleshooting for those other 999.

P.S. I've lived in the Yamaha owners forums for the past year or two and I almost bought a Yamaha Aventage series receiver so I'm a fan of their products as well. I hope you get your HDMI issues worked out. You're in the right place to get good help. Good luck to you.

HDMI. org FAQS section:

Q. What testing is required?

"Prior to mass producing or distributing any Licensed Product or component that claims compliance with the HDMI Specification (or allowing someone else to do such activities), each Adopter must test a representative sample for HDMI compliance. First, the Adopter must self test as specified in the then-current HDMI Compliance Test Specification. The HDMI Compliance Test Specification provides a suite of testing procedures, and establishes certain minimum requirements specifying how each HDMI Adopter should test Licensed Products for conformance to the HDMI Specification. Such compliance testing is limited to evaluation of a product's compliance with the HDMI Specification and is not designed to test the overall performance of any Licensed Product."

"Second, each Adopter must submit the first product of each Licensed Product type (i.e. source, sink, repeater, or cable) to an HDMI Authorized Testing Center (ATC) for testing. Once an Adopter product of each type has passed testing, it is not required to submit to the ATC subsequent products of that type. However, Adopters must still self-test the products for compliance to the HDMI test specification. For example, once an Adopter's television has passed ATC testing, it is not required to submit another television or other display for ATC testing. However, to help ensure HDMI interoperability, we encourage Adopters to use the ATCs."

Chane A5 towers,Chane A2.4 center,RBH bipole side surrounds, Rythmik LV12R x2,Denon X4300H, Outlaw 5000,Front B speakers: Wharfedale Diamond 10.1 books. https://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-rec...d-part-ii.html

Last edited by Madmax67; 10-14-2017 at 09:47 PM.
post #3223 of 5268 Old 10-15-2017, 01:34 AM

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 28
*Official* Marantz 2016 NR-1607, SR-5011/6011/7011 owner's thread

Quote:

Its seamless, no button pushing required. Defaults to Dolby Surround upmixer for Dolby material, DTS Neural upmixer for DTS naterial and automatically detects no upmixer required for Atmos and DTS:X feeds.

You can toggle these modes using the music and movie mode buttons. So, with the Auro upmixer software feature added, I was watching Dexter on Netflix using a Fire TV which was outputting PCM stereo at the time for that program and tried using the
Auro upmixer. I think it rememberd the mode per source naterial format, per HDMI input.

I.e if Fire TV outputs PCM stereo, the Auro upmixer is remembered and automatically used.

regards, Rob
madbrain and Mzeb like this.

Last edited by RobScreene; 10-15-2017 at 01:37 AM.
post #3224 of 5268 Old 10-15-2017, 02:41 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1764 Post(s)
Liked: 431
Dolby Center Spread not working and other "mistakes"

Hi, i have the option to use center spead on 2 channel input (SR7011).
Now when i use Heos Internet radio (Tunein) i can set Center spread to ON and OFF, makes no differents, its not working.
Why is this not working ?
I do have a 2 channel input, and use DSU.

Other problem is that its playing Auro 2D on all DD and DTS files on the Media Player source.
Its not the player, i used a 2nd player and have the same problem.
Even DTS HD-Master files are played as Auro 2D, even when it is not possible to select Auro 2D on a DTS HD-Master file !
Sure i can change Auro to DSU or NeuralX, but as soon as i power down the 7011, and start again, problem is back.
So its not "remembering" the setting to use, but why its using Auro 2D i do not know.

Any thoughts ?

Did a factory reset, all is ok now.............

Last edited by CBdicX; 10-16-2017 at 08:40 AM.
post #3225 of 5268 Old 10-15-2017, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snidely View Post
This was first purchase of an AVR in 15+ years.

Bought it mainly because it was the smallest unit we had found that was of good quality. Most other units were HUGE and wouldn't have fit in our existing cabinet.

Quality has been quite good. OTH, at or age our ears aren't what they used to was. Music is mostly from Pandora or a couple of public radio stations that play music 95% of the time. System also plays audio output from our Panny plasma. We just have two Bowers and Wilkens speakers.
Inputs are from: Cable Box, Chromecast Video, Chromecast Audio, Roku, We have a BlueRay player hooked up, but only has been used twice.

My main complaint - the remote system on this $500 system is old-fashioned IR. Even our $60 Roku has a wifi operated remote. That allows you to hide equipment you don't need to touch.
I think you can get an IR repeater - just think that's so 20th century.

Thanks for listening to my rant.

mt
The 2016 Marantz AVR Remote app works via Wifi.
post #3226 of 5268 Old 10-15-2017, 02:57 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
The 2016 Marantz AVR Remote app works via Wifi.
Yes - have it loaded on a couple of our phones. Not feasible for everyday use. I would need to set up an unused, old phone to somehow be constantly charged. It does give access to most (all?) of what the physical remote does.

QUESTION - Is there such a thing as a universal wifi capable physical remote? Even if it just controlled volume? 2nd most important setting is inputs.

Thanks.
post #3227 of 5268 Old 10-15-2017, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snidely View Post
Yes - have it loaded on a couple of our phones. Not feasible for everyday use. I would need to set up an unused, old phone to somehow be constantly charged. It does give access to most (all?) of what the physical remote does.

QUESTION - Is there such a thing as a universal wifi capable physical remote? Even if it just controlled volume? 2nd most important setting is inputs.

Thanks.
Always carry my phone with me. Harmony offers RF remotes in their highest level models that would work.

Last edited by jdsmoothie; 10-15-2017 at 03:30 PM.
post #3228 of 5268 Old 10-16-2017, 03:45 PM

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Hey guys - my 6011 is saying that my blu ray player has an unknown audio signal. This has happened after switching from a tv to projector and having all sorts of handshake issues. Have tried swapping cables, changing inputs etc to no avail. Can anyone recommend a fix?
post #3229 of 5268 Old 10-16-2017, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeargentPeppers View Post
Hey guys - my 6011 is saying that my blu ray player has an unknown audio signal. This has happened after switching from a tv to projector and having all sorts of handshake issues. Have tried swapping cables, changing inputs etc to no avail. Can anyone recommend a fix?
Try each of the HDMI inputs on the SR6011.
post #3230 of 5268 Old 10-16-2017, 06:36 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
post #3231 of 5268 Old 10-17-2017, 12:47 AM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 11
So, as of yesterday I've replaced my Yamaha V481, which I have previously ran in a 2.0 system, with the Marantz SR6011 and I'm kind of with mixed feelings now. The reason for this change was the need of preouts, XT32 (due to my rather poor room acoustics) and the kind of dull sound feeling; I've listened my QA 3050 hooked to an Emotiva TA100 and sounded way better.
Another change is that now, I'm running a 5.0 setup on the Marantz.

Now, after I've ran the initial setup including the Audyssey calibration routine, I've started to listen to some sources and the feeling was/is that I have to dial to more volume to get the same amount of sound; for TV/movie watching with the Yamaha (remember, 2.0) I was around -30db and now with the Marantz I have to go past -20db. Is this due to the fact that I've added more channels?

Another weird thing is that, even though the receiver is placed in the exact same location as the old one, it fails to play consistently FLACs from my NAS; it does some sorts of buffering. The WiFi connection looks to be strong.

The really frustrating part is that the "Marantz 2016 AVR Remote" which is horrendous and the general interface of the Marantz receiver isn't quite snappy.

So, what am I missing from this upgrade? What did I gain? Is Yamaha known for having everything very ... functional?
...cause right now, as I've said, I have some mixed feelings.

I haven't wrote this just to whine; it's just that I most likely I could use some help and advices.

Thanks lads.
post #3232 of 5268 Old 10-17-2017, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiz View Post
So, as of yesterday I've replaced my Yamaha V481, which I have previously ran in a 2.0 system, with the Marantz SR6011 and I'm kind of with mixed feelings now. The reason for this change was the need of preouts, XT32 (due to my rather poor room acoustics) and the kind of dull sound feeling; I've listened my QA 3050 hooked to an Emotiva TA100 and sounded way better.
Another change is that now, I'm running a 5.0 setup on the Marantz.

Now, after I've ran the initial setup including the Audyssey calibration routine, I've started to listen to some sources and the feeling was/is that I have to dial to more volume to get the same amount of sound; for TV/movie watching with the Yamaha (remember, 2.0) I was around -30db and now with the Marantz I have to go past -20db. Is this due to the fact that I've added more channels?

Another weird thing is that, even though the receiver is placed in the exact same location as the old one, it fails to play consistently FLACs from my NAS; it does some sorts of buffering. The WiFi connection looks to be strong.

The really frustrating part is that the "Marantz 2016 AVR Remote" which is horrendous and the general interface of the Marantz receiver isn't quite snappy.

So, what am I missing from this upgrade? What did I gain? Is Yamaha known for having everything very ... functional?
...cause right now, as I've said, I have some mixed feelings.

I haven't wrote this just to whine; it's just that I most likely I could use some help and advices.

Thanks lads.
1. You can't compare AVRs of different brands regarding volume level. Simply raise the SR6011 to the volume level you prefer listening at and enjoy.
2. Are both Wifi antenna's connected to the SR6011? Is your NAS located in the same area as the SR6011? If yes, can you connect via HDMI instead of Wifi?
3. Although the Yamaha remote app is known to provide a better interface, the Marantz app is being improved on a regular basis.
post #3233 of 5268 Old 10-17-2017, 05:59 AM

Quote:
1. You can't compare AVRs of different brands regarding volume level. Simply raise the SR6011 to the volume level you prefer listening at and enjoy.
2. Are both Wifi antenna's connected to the SR6011? Is your NAS located in the same area as the SR6011? If yes, can you connect via HDMI instead of Wifi?
3. Although the Yamaha remote app is known to provide a better interface, the Marantz app is being improved on a regular basis.

Hey jd, I'll reply punctually:

1. That's true it's just that the expectations of having a (slightly) more powerful amp would translate into more spl.
2. Both antennas are connected and the WiFi signal looks to be at maximum, the router not being far away. The NAS is wire-connected to the same LAN, unfortunately not close geographically speaking.
3. Good to know!

Thanks.

LE. have read that there's a setting to swap from 8 to 6 ohm, my speakers running on 6. Is it worth looking at this?
post #3234 of 5268 Old 10-17-2017, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Hey jd, I'll reply punctually:

1. That's true it's just that the expectations of having a (slightly) more powerful amp would translate into more spl.
2. Both antennas are connected and the WiFi signal looks to be at maximum, the router not being far away. The NAS is wire-connected to the same LAN, unfortunately not close geographically speaking.
3. Good to know!

Thanks.

LE. have read that there's a setting to swap from 8 to 6 ohm, my speakers running on 6. Is it worth looking at this?
1. Not after running Audyssey, no, not to mention they use different volume scales.
2. Try rebooting the router.

LE. Nope. Doing so simply limits the current flow.
whiz likes this.
post #3235 of 5268 Old 10-17-2017, 06:42 AM

One more quick fasion question.
Having 5.0 setup (2 subs to come), and the surrounds positioned at the back of the couch, where should I plug them in the AVR? Surround or Surround Rear?
post #3236 of 5268 Old 10-17-2017, 06:47 AM

Quote:
One more quick fasion question.
Having 5.0 setup (2 subs to come), and the surrounds positioned at the back of the couch, where should I plug them in the AVR? Surround or Surround Rear?
Doesn't matter where you position them, in a 5 speaker setup, the "side" surrounds are connected to the "Surround" speaker posts.
whiz likes this.
post #3237 of 5268 Old 10-17-2017, 07:59 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
Liked: 1377
You can also double check the Audyssey settings to make sure the dynamic range/compression is OFF. Also under the Audio settings and surround parameters, somewhere in there are also settings that might alter or constrict the sound.

Either way, the volume scale on Audyssey is a little different so I wouldn't expect it to be exact at -20 from one receiver to the next.

Sony XBR-77A9G / Panasonic DP-UB9000 / Marantz SR7011 / SVS PB-4000 / Def Tech 9060 Series
post #3238 of 5268 Old 10-17-2017, 12:44 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
1. Not after running Audyssey, no, not to mention they use different volume scales.
2. Try rebooting the router.

LE. Nope. Doing so simply limits the current flow.
Funny thing. The problem with playing FLACs from NAS is gone when in "Pure Direct"; otherwise it keeps stopping to buffer.

Could this be a bug or is my unit faulty?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
post #3239 of 5268 Old 10-17-2017, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whizsper View Post
Funny thing. The problem with playing FLACs from NAS is gone when in "Pure Direct"; otherwise it keeps stopping to buffer.

Could this be a bug or is my unit faulty?

You'd have to check with Marantz.
post #3240 of 5268 Old 10-17-2017, 12:58 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
You'd have to check with Marantz.
Gotcha. Will keep you posted.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
analog or toslink headphones sr6011 , audio outputs , big bang sound when turned on , front speakers won't play sound , gui selection mismatch , marantz receiver ethernet playback noise , NR-1607

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page