The "Official" Yamaha RX-A1060, RX-A2060 and RX-A3060 AVENTAGE AVR Thread - Page 217 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 33137Likes

post #6481 of 7187 Old 06-28-2018, 06:18 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Unhappy

Hello everybody , i finally been able to jump in some kind of real home cinema materials after some years of testing.
I wasn't satisfied with images or sound with my old Sony or Vivitek projectors.

This is what i got right now.

Optoma HD60
Yamaha RX-A2060
AppleTV 4K
Focal Evo Dolby Atmos 9.1.2
This Hdmi FIber cable RUIPRO 4K60HZ HDR 65 feet Light Speed HDMI2.0b Cable, Supports 18.2 Gbps, ARC, HDR10, HDCP2.2, 4:4:4, Ultra Slim and Flexible
First issue, since i upgraded the Yam firmware recently (2.58), i've got like 5-6 cuts from it radically as it turns itself off even if i'm "only" @-25db any idea about that ?

Second issue, the HDMI fiber cable is connected from the Optoma HDCP 2.2 output to the Yamaha HDMI OUT 2. The AppleTV is connected with the HDMI cable from the Projector's box to the AV2 wich is supposed to be HDCP 2.2 llike all the other AV's. My PC is connected on AV1 and HDMI OUT 1 but we'll not discuss that today. Question : when i test the AppleTV (latest beta firmware) it cannot accept the 4K HDR 60 settings same with chroma 4.2.2, i only got 4K SDR even if when i put a 4K MKV movie it says HDR but the picture is not accurate with the colors what am i missing there ?
I saw on Youtube that some users have Dolby Atmos showing in the audio settings when connecting their receiver, Yamaha is not recognized as dolby atmos ?
On the screen of the receiver, have you guys ever seen the name Dolby Atmos when playing an Atmos movie audio track ? I only got PCM or DTS ou DOLBY DIGITAL even if i play around with the audio tracks and "passtrough).
With Kodi it seems that the volume is better and stronger (Toslink Optical ?) than the AppleTV that i need (when i can) to boost up to 200-300% even if i'm already @-25db on the Yam. I heard that now HDMI HDCP 60 hertz cables are way better than Toslink Optical cables so i don't understand why on the PC the sound is quite "better".

Ok so, i'm very sorry, this is my first post, i know this is a long post and i have si many questions but even if i looked around on youtube comments, forums, even questionned a guy like Majestechs (Youtube Channel) without any answer, i'm a bit confused and wanted to have answers from real passionate users that can actually help.

The main issue for me is the Yam, is it dead or ? Only used it for 7 months without any issue and now, it shuts down randomly...after the problem with the 4K HDR 60 on AppleTV. That's it for tonight guys.

Sorry for my english, i'm from a far far far european country.

Last edited by frenchieman971; 06-28-2018 at 09:18 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #6482 of 7187 Old 06-28-2018, 06:21 PM

[quote=frenchieman971;56414000]Hello everybody , i finally been able to jump some kind of real home cinema materials after some years of testing. I wasn't satisfied with images or sound with my old Sony or Vivitek projectors.

Optoma HD60
Yamaha RX-A2060
AppleTV 4K
This Hdmi FIber cable RUIPRO 4K60HZ HDR 65 feet Light Speed HDMI2.0b Cable, Supports 18.2 Gbps, ARC, HDR10, HDCP2.2, 4:4:4, Ultra Slim and Flexible
First issue, since i upgraded the Yam firmware recently (2.58), i've got like 5-6 cuts from it radically as it turns itself off even if i'm "only" @-25db any idea about that ?

Second issue, the HDMI fiber cable is connected from the Optoma HDCP 2.2 output to the Yamaha HDMI OUT 2. The AppleTV is connected with the HDMI cable from the Projector's box to the AV2 wich is supposed to be HDCP 2.2 llike all the other AV's. My PC is connected on AV1 and HDMI OUT 1 but we'll not discuss that today. Question : when i test the AppleTV (latest beta firmware) it cannot accept the 4K HDR 60 settings same with chroma 4.2.2, i only got 4K SDR even if when i put a 4K MKV movie it says HDR but the picture is not accurate with the colors what am i missing there ?
I saw on Youtube that some users have Dolby Atmos showing in the audio settings when connecting their receiver, Yamaha is not recognized as dolby atmos ?
On the screen of the receiver, have you guys ever seen the name Dolby Atmos when playing an Atmos movie audio track ? I only got PCM or DTS ou DOLBY DIGITAL even if i play around with the audio tracks and "passtrough).
With Kodi it seems that the volume is better and stronger (Toslink Optical ?) than the AppleTV that i need (when i can) to boost up to 200-300% even if i'm already @-25db on the Yam. I heard that now HDMI HDCP 60 hertz cables are way better than Toslink Optical cables so i don't understand why on the PC the sound is quite "better".

Ok so, i'm very sorry, this is my first post, i know this is a long post and i have si many questions but even if i looked around on youtube comments, forums, even questionned a guy like Majestechs (Youtube Channel) without any answer, i'm a bit confused and wanted to have answers from real passionate users that can actually help.

The main issue for me is the Yam, is it dead or ? Only used it for 7 months without any issue and now, it shuts down randomly...after the problem with the 4K HDR 60 on AppleTV. That's it for tonight guys.

Last edited by frenchieman971; 06-28-2018 at 09:19 PM.
post #6483 of 7187 Old 06-28-2018, 06:25 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 417 Post(s)
Liked: 314
Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchieman971 View Post
Hello everybody , i finally been able to jump some kind of real home cinema materials after some years of testing. I wasn't satisfied with images or sound with my old Sony or Vivitek projectors.

Optoma HD60

Yamaha RX-A2060

AppleTV 4K

Did you set your Yamaha receiver to HDMI Mode 1 for enhanced HDMI? (The default is Mode 2)
frenchieman971 likes this.

Theater: Sony 75x940E | Yamaha 3060 | DirecTv HR54 | ATV4K | MP 4K HDBaseT Extender | SVS PC2000 sub | 5.1 surround
Networking: ASUS RT-AC68U (wireless disabled) | Ubiquiti AmpliFi HD Mesh Wireless with wired back-hauls
Automation & Lighting: Control4 & Lutron Homeworks Interactive

Last edited by TrendSetterX; 06-28-2018 at 07:36 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #6484 of 7187 Old 06-28-2018, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrendSetterX View Post
Did you set your receiver to HDMI Mode 2 for enhanced HDMI? (The default is Mode 1)
Ok, silly me, the iOS beta 12 wasn't installed, i guess i went too fast on this one, i'm downloading it right now...

I checked the settings but sadly i don't know where to look for enhanced HDMI, this is not available in the iphone app ? it's a setting you can find with the remote right ?
post #6485 of 7187 Old 06-28-2018, 07:06 PM

Ok the ARC HDMI OUT 1 should be the enhanced HDMI right ? I'm gonna try this
post #6486 of 7187 Old 06-28-2018, 07:16 PM

Quote:
ARC ON, and switched to ARC HDMI Output, thx, waiting for Beta 12 to finish downloading...crossing fingers.
post #6487 of 7187 Old 06-28-2018, 07:35 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 417 Post(s)
Liked: 314
Quote:
Ok, silly me, the iOS beta 12 wasn't installed, i guess i went too fast on this one, i'm downloading it right now...

I checked the settings but sadly i don't know where to look for enhanced HDMI, this is not available in the iphone app ? it's a setting you can find with the remote right ?
Quote:
Quote:
ARC ON, and switched to ARC HDMI Output, thx, waiting for Beta 12 to finish downloading...crossing fingers.
In order for the Yamaha to pass full DV/HDR/4K, you need to change it from the default Mode 2 to Mode 1: http://faq.yamaha.com/us/en/article/...1_u/11034/9324
The AppleTV4k Beta 12 is a long long long way from being public release and Apple is doing weird things like removing Atmos from titles that had it so I wouldn't trust the Beta to give you what you're looking for.
frenchieman971 likes this.

Theater: Sony 75x940E | Yamaha 3060 | DirecTv HR54 | ATV4K | MP 4K HDBaseT Extender | SVS PC2000 sub | 5.1 surround
Networking: ASUS RT-AC68U (wireless disabled) | Ubiquiti AmpliFi HD Mesh Wireless with wired back-hauls
Automation & Lighting: Control4 & Lutron Homeworks Interactive
post #6488 of 7187 Old 06-28-2018, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrendSetterX View Post
In order for the Yamaha to pass full DV/HDR/4K, you need to change it from the default Mode 2 to Mode 1: http://faq.yamaha.com/us/en/article/...1_u/11034/9324
The AppleTV4k Beta 12 is a long long long way from being public release and Apple is doing weird things like removing Atmos from titles that had it so I wouldn't trust the Beta to give you what you're looking for.
Oh i see now, thanks for your replay and help one problem at the time, i'm trying this in a few.

PS : how to edit my old posts ? YesYesYes Now i can Edit and delete my old posts

Last edited by frenchieman971; 06-28-2018 at 09:17 PM.
post #6489 of 7187 Old 06-28-2018, 09:11 PM

Update : TVOS 12 Ok -> 4K HDR 50 ok in 2.2.0 and 2.2.4, no 60 Hertz i'm on HDMI ARC, MODE 1 with manual Setup.
Synology DSVIDEO : All videos broken, no sound
INFUSE : All videos broken, no sound
VLC : can play hd videos, 4K videos are super laggy, no sound
Netflix : fine with 4K HDR + sound

Didn't had the receiver's shutdown issue...no sound to test for powering up ATMOS so maybe that's "normal"

Don't know what to think now...reverse to TVOS 11 maybe ? Forget ATMOS for now and have everything working, even 4K HDR this time thanks to ARC and MODE 1 ?...or wait some more days/weeks for a new TVOS Update...

Will get to you guys until i find a solution, by the way, thanks a lot for helping me tonight.
Will try tomorrow to uninstall and reinstall INFUSE to give it more tries...i saw a guy on YT that plays ATMOS files with ATV4K and INFUSE and it works great (look for : Apple TV 4K Infuse Dolby Atmos Playback Using Plex on tvOS 12) so...

Last edited by frenchieman971; 06-28-2018 at 09:16 PM.
post #6490 of 7187 Old 06-29-2018, 10:27 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 332 Post(s)
Liked: 258
Since the last firmware update mid-June, I'm having micro audio dropouts/mutes whilst listening to music via AirPlay, either via my Mac (iTunes) or my iPhone. RX-A3060.

AirPlay has been rock solid up until then.

I powered off the Yamaha at the mains, then re-plugged in.
I restarted the Mac and I am hard wired with my ethernet into the Yamaha.

I wonder if there is an issue in the latest firmware (2.58) which has upset AirPlay?

Can someone else test audio for small mutes? There will be one every few minutes.

Cheers.

Yamaha RX-A3060 7.1.4 Receiver [+Sony Power Amp for Rear Height] / Sony KD-65Z9D / JVC HD1 DILA Projector / 90" screen / OPPO UDP-203 UHD blu-ray / Apple TV 4K
Ascension Summoner 3-way Front Speakers / Ascension 3-way Centre Speaker / Peachtree D5 Surrounds / Yamaha NS-555 3-Way Rear Speakers / ERA D4 x 4 Height Speakers / Rythmik Audio F15HP Sub
post #6491 of 7187 Old 07-01-2018, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Update : TVOS 12 Ok -> 4K HDR 50 ok in 2.2.0 and 2.2.4, no 60 Hertz i'm on HDMI ARC, MODE 1 with manual Setup.
Synology DSVIDEO : All videos broken, no sound
INFUSE : All videos broken, no sound
VLC : can play hd videos, 4K videos are super laggy, no sound
Netflix : fine with 4K HDR + sound

Didn't had the receiver's shutdown issue...no sound to test for powering up ATMOS so maybe that's "normal"

Don't know what to think now...reverse to TVOS 11 maybe ? Forget ATMOS for now and have everything working, even 4K HDR this time thanks to ARC and MODE 1 ?...or wait some more days/weeks for a new TVOS Update...

Will get to you guys until i find a solution, by the way, thanks a lot for helping me tonight.
Will try tomorrow to uninstall and reinstall INFUSE to give it more tries...i saw a guy on YT that plays ATMOS files with ATV4K and INFUSE and it works great (look for : Apple TV 4K Infuse Dolby Atmos Playback Using Plex on tvOS 12) so...
About DSVIDEO, INFUSE & VLC : only disabling the Dolby Atmos option in the ATV settings and everything works fine. This option enabled is only working on streaming videos like NETFLIX at the moment in my configuration. Will wait for another Beta update from Apple or an update of the dev apps.
No problem with the power or turning off alternatively like some days ago...seen 2 movies in DTS HD and some Netflix and the receiver didn't cut...
post #6492 of 7187 Old 07-03-2018, 07:43 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Liked: 38
Hello all,

I am considering adding a second subwoofer. So I have a two part question. For those of you who went from one sub to two, how much of a difference did the second one make? And two, when I called Rythmik to inquire about purchasing the second one he mentioned it would be preferable if my receiver had two independent subwoofer outs. I am looking through the 3060 features and if it is mentioned, I am missing it. Does anybody know if the 3060 has independent sub outs?
Thanks.

Main system | Sony 930D 65 inch | Yamaha RX-A3060 | Ascend Acoustics towers RAAL | Custom Ascend Horizon center | Rythmik F12 | Oppo BDP105 | Lenovo Windows 10 PC with Jriver media server streaming FLAC and WAV files | Surrounds - Def Tech Pro Monitor 1000s

Secondary system : Yamaha RX V2500 | Philharmonic AA bookshelf speakers.
post #6493 of 7187 Old 07-04-2018, 07:46 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 3856 Post(s)
Liked: 3087
Quote:
Originally Posted by music first View Post
Hello all,

I am considering adding a second subwoofer. So I have a two part question. For those of you who went from one sub to two, how much of a difference did the second one make? And two, when I called Rythmik to inquire about purchasing the second one he mentioned it would be preferable if my receiver had two independent subwoofer outs. I am looking through the 3060 features and if it is mentioned, I am missing it. Does anybody know if the 3060 has independent sub outs?
Thanks.
Yes, the 3060 has separate sub outs which are calibrated separately even when placed into "mono x2" mode. This is covered in the manual.

Adding a second sub will always make a difference. How much difference depends on a lot of things. Place them mid-wall on opposite or adjacent sides of the room whichever works best. In a pinch you can even place them together.
gwsat and ChromeJob like this.
post #6494 of 7187 Old 07-05-2018, 09:29 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Liked: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdgrimes View Post
Yes, the 3060 has separate sub outs which are calibrated separately even when placed into "mono x2" mode. This is covered in the manual.

Adding a second sub will always make a difference. How much difference depends on a lot of things. Place them mid-wall on opposite or adjacent sides of the room whichever works best. In a pinch you can even place them together.

thanks for your reply and the information. I was looking through the manual and I didn't see where they explained that.

Main system | Sony 930D 65 inch | Yamaha RX-A3060 | Ascend Acoustics towers RAAL | Custom Ascend Horizon center | Rythmik F12 | Oppo BDP105 | Lenovo Windows 10 PC with Jriver media server streaming FLAC and WAV files | Surrounds - Def Tech Pro Monitor 1000s

Secondary system : Yamaha RX V2500 | Philharmonic AA bookshelf speakers.
post #6495 of 7187 Old 07-06-2018, 01:05 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
Liked: 8
Hello ,Is anyone using their 3060 with their pc as their main device movies/games/web.

If so have you encountered any issues regarding missing sound/sound cut off, inability to enable dolby atmos for home theatre,spatial sound,

I would like to know if this issue is specific to my unit. I bought it from accessories4less.
So i dont know maybe its defective.

Or maybe their is some obvious configuration issue im not seeing.

Im thinking yamahas in general are not compatible with windows in some way.
Second yamaha receiver with same issues.
Yet no one mentions this.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
post #6496 of 7187 Old 07-06-2018, 05:33 AM

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Liked: 43
I think you have to tell more about ur equipment, especially the specs of your HDMI cables.
If the same issues happen again, then I would say the source or something in your HDMI chain is the problem.

Cheers
Tom
post #6497 of 7187 Old 07-07-2018, 05:42 AM

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Connect 1060 to ambient speakers

Hello, i need help.

My house has an ambient speaker system and i want to source them from my receiver.
I have some pictures from the existant instalation.
Apreciate some your help
Thank you
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180707_132956.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	484.2 KB
ID:	2425356   Click image for larger version

Name:	20180707_133033.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	553.5 KB
ID:	2425358   Click image for larger version

Name:	20180707_133059.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	651.0 KB
ID:	2425360  
post #6498 of 7187 Old 07-12-2018, 09:14 AM

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
Liked: 82
Hello guys, on the market for ner receiver. Eyes really caught on Yamaha 3060 and Denon 4400, but really leaned on the Yammie.

Just a simple question to make a decision. Can the 3060 do dual sub EQ? Or is that feature only carried on the 2070 and 3070?

Thanks!
post #6499 of 7187 Old 07-12-2018, 11:16 AM

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 3248 Post(s)
Liked: 2552
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhattan View Post
Can the 3060 do dual sub EQ?
Yes
gwsat likes this.
post #6500 of 7187 Old 07-13-2018, 07:43 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
Liked: 169
yes, but...
there is no R.S.C. for the subs, which leaves a 4-band PEQ with 1/3 octave frequency steps.
and Yamaha is the only company which measures both subwoofers separately! All other systems are doing a pre check for level and distance for each sub separately but after adjusting the level/delay the "real" measurement is done with both subwoofers together, this is the preferred method since both subs interact wich each other, the separate results can't just added together like Yamaha does.

unfortunately the Yamaha subwoofer equalization is almost useless...
post #6501 of 7187 Old 07-13-2018, 08:02 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
Liked: 6052
I had Chad B cal my 3060 with REW when he was in doing my display, using the Yamaha PEQ. Some of the best money I have ever spent.

XBR65A9G / XBR65A8F / 55R615
DP-UB420 / ATV4K (3) / PS Vue
AVRX6500H / RP-8000F / RP-504C / RP-502S / FV15HP
post #6502 of 7187 Old 07-13-2018, 10:52 AM
Advanced Member

The PEQs (7-band for normal speakers) are just a very small part of the YPAO room correction!
By far the most and especially the "precise" part is done by R.S.C. which can't be modified (not even seen) by the user.
post #6503 of 7187 Old 07-14-2018, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey Mouse View Post
The PEQs (7-band for normal speakers) are just a very small part of the YPAO room correction!
By far the most and especially the "precise" part is done by R.S.C. which can't be modified (not even seen) by the user.

Pretty much anyone that knows will tell you YPAO loses to manual PEQ calibration, especially with subs.

post #6504 of 7187 Old 07-14-2018, 07:24 AM
Advanced Member

as i said...
YPAO doesn't use R.S.C. for subwoofer correction.
and what can you achieve with a 4-band PEQ limited to 1/3 octave frequency steps in term of subwoofer/bass/room correction? That's just for kids who want to play, not "knowing" people
post #6505 of 7187 Old 07-14-2018, 07:30 AM

Quote:
as i said...
YPAO doesn't use R.S.C. for subwoofer correction.
and what can you achieve with a 4-band PEQ limited to 1/3 octave frequency steps in term of subwoofer/bass/room correction? That's just for kids who want to play, not "knowing" people
Kids?

Whatever. It's called using REW and looking at the freq response of YPAO vs the PEQ. Unless you are blind and deaf.

I love everything about the Yamaha over D&M's I have owned, except for YPAO. It's just not as good as XT32. And how do I know, once again, I've seen the after charts, and my ears work.

Last edited by gadgtfreek; 07-14-2018 at 07:34 AM.
post #6506 of 7187 Old 07-14-2018, 07:51 AM
Advanced Member

please try to understand what the PEQ and what the R.S.C. part is doing.

as i said, YPAO is useless for subwoofer correction, especially because it can't count on R.S.C. as for the other speakers.
looking at the PEQ settings gives you the totally wrong impression of what YPAO is doing, since it is only one part. Usually YPAO tries to correct some additional "wider errors" added by the "precise" R.S.C. correction which is optimized for fine peaks and not the big whole. That looks odd when there are PEQ corrections where you can't see any errors on a (heavily smoothed) REW measurement chart. A lot of people are confused by this and are "hearing" these "obvious YPAO errors", even there are no errors...

of course there are rooms/situations where one or the other system is better then the other. Discarding the powerful R.S.C. part and using these plumb 7-band PEQ with REW calculated values usually is the worst method.

I'm using a CX-A5100 and a Marantz SR7009 (as Auro3D decoder incl. XT32) at a MX-A5000 which i modified to switch inputs via remote/app, the subwoofers are running as double bass at a Antimode 2.0 DC, connected with Y-resistor cables to both AVRs. I can switch between YPAO/XT32 anytime by pressing one button.
post #6507 of 7187 Old 07-14-2018, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgtfreek View Post
Pretty much anyone that knows will tell you YPAO loses to manual PEQ calibration, especially with subs.
+1
post #6508 of 7187 Old 07-14-2018, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Discarding the powerful R.S.C. part and using these plumb 7-band PEQ with REW calculated values usually is the worst method.
Discarding RSC can't be done so no worries there.
post #6509 of 7187 Old 07-14-2018, 01:17 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bond 007 View Post
Discarding RSC can't be done so no worries there.
of course R.S.C. can be discarded!
And for sure it should be done if you want to use your own (REW generated) PEQ settings.
if you copy one of the YPAO pre-set PEQ settings to the manual section, the R.S.C. part is copied as well, but you can clear it together with the "PEQ Data Clear" function.
what most people don't understand: it's a huge difference if you set all PEQ settings to zero (e.g. set gain to 0) which keeps the R.S.C. part "alive" or using the clear function. For what you can see in the PEQ it's the same, the acoustic result is completely different!

the straight forward way is to use "PEQ=Through" which disables R.S.C. as well, but you can't apply any manual changes.
post #6510 of 7187 Old 07-14-2018, 11:20 PM

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
of course R.S.C. can be discarded!
And for sure it should be done if you want to use your own (REW generated) PEQ settings.
if you copy one of the YPAO pre-set PEQ settings to the manual section, the R.S.C. part is copied as well, but you can clear it together with the "PEQ Data Clear" function.
what most people don't understand: it's a huge difference if you set all PEQ settings to zero (e.g. set gain to 0) which keeps the R.S.C. part "alive" or using the clear function. For what you can see in the PEQ it's the same, the acoustic result is completely different!

the straight forward way is to use "PEQ=Through" which disables R.S.C. as well, but you can't apply any manual changes.
@MM

Thanks for the very clear explanation. I always wondered how the YPAO parts fit together and whether "Through" disabled RSC or not.

Yamaha's feature set and functionality is extensive and customisable to a large degree (one needs to use Browser's setup process).

I have played with REW + RePhase and REW + DRCDesigner for a while using JRiver's convolution engine. Every time Yamaha "Natural" PEQ setting sounded better in my room, except sub management. Getting the time domain right is a tough ask.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
1060 , arc , computer , dolby atmos , lgtv , OLED65C6P , RX-A1060 , RX-A3060 , savant , Sonos , Yamaha , yamaha 1060

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page