"OFFICIAL" 2017 Denon "S-Series" / "X-Series" AVR Owner's Thread + FAQ (Posts 1-8) - Page 154 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 136577Likes

post #4591 of 13358 Old 04-04-2018, 02:26 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2524 Post(s)
Liked: 2815
Quote:
Originally Posted by chi_guy50 View Post
I had not seen that puppy. Ya learn something new every day (unless you're already brain-dead).
I understand. To me it's not really even worth knowing but I can't stop myself. Kind of like the walking dead!

Chane A5 towers,Chane A2.4 center,RBH bipole side surrounds, Rythmik LV12R x2,Denon X4300H, Outlaw 5000,Front B speakers: Wharfedale Diamond 10.1 books. https://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-rec...d-part-ii.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4592 of 13358 Old 04-04-2018, 02:36 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by enc0re View Post
It certainly feels like it’s been targeted towards me.
I never said it wasn't targeted towards you.

Quote:
I do value:
1. Class D amps.
2. Room correction.
3. Real, multi-channel surround.
4. Attractive design.
"3 out of 4 ain't(IS) bad" IMHO.

Quote:
I know I could jump ship to Pioneer and get Class D. But all my receivers over the decades have been Denon. I have had a great experience, both in terms of product quality and the excellent phone support I have received when I had questions. I would rather stay with the brand that has earned my repeat business.
Pioneer with MCACC would be the only one of the Onkyo/Integra class D group I would choose as well. Not trying to get you to jump ship. Just expressing my own lack of enthusiasm for this particular model's feature set. You're obviously free to think otherwise. Get what best suits your specific needs.

Chane A5 towers,Chane A2.4 center,RBH bipole side surrounds, Rythmik LV12R x2,Denon X4300H, Outlaw 5000,Front B speakers: Wharfedale Diamond 10.1 books. https://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-rec...d-part-ii.html
post #4593 of 13358 Old 04-04-2018, 02:47 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
Liked: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madmax67 View Post
Just expressing my own lack of enthusiasm for this particular model's feature set.
Well, it does look like it belongs in the dashboard of an Edsel.............
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4594 of 13358 Old 04-04-2018, 03:52 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
few questions for my new Denon X4400H

I just got the Denon X4400H. I have a 6.2 setup, with a center rear surround, with a LG OLED TV, Tivo Roamio Pro, Apple 4k TV, and PS3.
  • Our Zone 2 is slightly offset with AirPlay. Is there any way to correct the offset so that the music would match when walking from dining room to living room?
  • Most of the time, we use the receiver for TV and Movies. I really don’t understand the different sound modes. If there was a ‘likely to sound good’ mode, would it be the Dolby surround, with the DTS:X sometimes winning and sometimes #2?
  • Is there a way to have zone 2 shut off automatically after X min of not playing anything? We frequently start playing music with both main and zone 2, then switch to video, where zone2 isn’t used. It would be nice if zone2 stopped consuming power at some point automatically.
  • I have a Tivo Roamio Pro whose HDMI out cuts out every few seconds. I'd like to try its component out, as they are meant to do HD. However, when I connect to the Denon, the screen says, something along the lines of, 'Please set your video device to use a resolution of 480i or 576i' neither of which appears supported. Is there a setting I may be missing on the Denon side?
  • Guess not really Denon specific... I have a 6.2 setup with all the non sub speakers at roughly ear height, and a single center back. If you were me, would you move the center back up several feet to become a rear height? Can you even have a single height speaker?
post #4595 of 13358 Old 04-04-2018, 04:10 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
Liked: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by UKFan643 View Post
I'm sure someone here can give you better information, but as I understand it, if your source is connected to the receiver first and then the TV, the receiver handles all the conversion/upscaling. If your source is connected to the TV and then audio is sent to the receiver, the TV would be handling it.
Quote:
It's the IP scaler he'd want to turn off not Video Conversion. Turning VC off disables any on screen GUI from the receiver.
You are indeed correct, and thanks for providing the right info.
post #4596 of 13358 Old 04-04-2018, 04:11 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by geodon005 View Post
You are indeed correct, and thanks for providing the right info.
No problem. We're all here to help one another. Lord knows I need all the help I can get.
joe221 likes this.

post #4597 of 13358 Old 04-04-2018, 04:20 PM

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by donaldinc View Post
Yep, I made sure 4k "Enhanced" feature is turned on. But still no luck? I am getting new HDMI cables so maybe that may work? But please let me know your HDMI passthrough settings. Thanks!

All I can find that I changed is the Enhanced option. Then, in the AppleTV settings, it asked me to check for Dolby Vision. So it must be the cables. If you want me to verify any other settings, just let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #4598 of 13358 Old 04-04-2018, 05:18 PM

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach_N85 View Post
So I figured. How does your CEC sequence look like? Do you use your TV to turn on your AVR?
Personally, I never turn the AVR off, I just power off the TV and it powers off the AVR.

Maybe try setting your CEC sequence so that the TV will be the CEC hub, controlling the AVR and the Shield?

I'm sure you're not the only one who had this issue, try searching some more to find a workaround
Hey thanks for the response.

I mainly only use the shield remote to control everything. As the shield is the only connected device to the reciever. It suits all of my video needs so that's all I have right now and is my daily device. It powers on everything. And turns everything off nicely. Most of the time I'm a happy camper.

Now other then the Shield. I only use spotify connect on the reciever. And I control it via my phone/ipad. I can turn on spotify connect/receiver via my phone/ipad by just selecting the receiver via the app for playback which is real nice. It triggers it via the network. I only use the receiver remote to turn off receiver when finished using spotify connect and listening to music. When I'm using spotify connect the tv and shield are off.

Which leads to the problem when I turn off receiver when finished listening to music it triggers the shield. And everything comes back on.

I even tried not turning off the receiver via remote and just setting auto standby after set time of no use. And when the receiver auto shut off it still triggers the shield and everything comes back on. Lol.

Yeah Ive unfortunately tried all options of CEC on all the devices. Various different sequences. And it doesn't seem to work. CEC on the shield needs to be on to be turned on/off by other devices.

And cause I use the shield as my daily use device it's more convienet being able to controll all from shield remote and keep CEC on on the shield.

I've submitted on a nvidia forum so well see. At this point I think this is just a issue that I'm going to have to deal with.

Last edited by criskoe; 04-04-2018 at 05:35 PM.
post #4599 of 13358 Old 04-04-2018, 05:37 PM

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Glad to share that updating to premium HDMI enabled Dolby vision. Unfortunately the GUI for seeing the volume is no longer on screen. I believe this is working as intended? Horrible feature if so. Not knowing what volume you're on is incredibly annoying.
post #4600 of 13358 Old 04-04-2018, 06:24 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
Liked: 414
Quote:
Originally Posted by criskoe View Post
Hey thanks for the response.

I mainly only use the shield remote to control everything. As the shield is the only connected device to the reciever. It suits all of my video needs so that's all I have right now and is my daily device. It powers on everything. And turns everything off nicely. Most of the time I'm a happy camper.

Now other then the Shield. I only use spotify connect on the reciever. And I control it via my phone/ipad. I can turn on spotify connect/receiver via my phone/ipad by just selecting the receiver via the app for playback which is real nice. It triggers it via the network. I only use the receiver remote to turn off receiver when finished using spotify connect and listening to music. When I'm using spotify connect the tv and shield are off.

Which leads to the problem when I turn off receiver when finished listening to music it triggers the shield. And everything comes back on.

I even tried not turning off the receiver via remote and just setting auto standby after set time of no use. And when the receiver auto shut off it still triggers the shield and everything comes back on. Lol.

Yeah Ive unfortunately tried all options of CEC on all the devices. Various different sequences. And it doesn't seem to work. CEC on the shield needs to be on to be turned on/off by other devices.

And cause I use the shield as my daily use device it's more convienet being able to controll all from shield remote and keep CEC on on the shield.

I've submitted on a nvidia forum so well see. At this point I think this is just a issue that I'm going to have to deal with.

You have the wonderful HDMI CEC bug. Hence why using your type of setup is actually frowned upon.

You’d be better served to get something like a Logitech Harmony remote. That will allow you turn on each device individually without having CEC issues. If everything is fed through your Shield, you can program the remote to turn on the Shield as well as any other device you want.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Madmax67 likes this.

tv: Samsung UN75MU800, Receiver: Denon AVR 730H, speakers: 4x M&K S-1B and M&K S85c for center, sub: MKsound V12 HTPC, Samsung UBP-K8500, Rogers Digital PVR, Chromecast Ultra
post #4601 of 13358 Old 04-04-2018, 06:27 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Glad to share that updating to premium HDMI enabled Dolby vision. Unfortunately the GUI for seeing the volume is no longer on screen. I believe this is working as intended? Horrible feature if so. Not knowing what volume you're on is incredibly annoying.

Yes it can be annoying. I actually use my iPad or my phone to set the volume if I’m not directly in front of the receiver (which I do face when I’m sitting in my spot)

The app actually works really well and can almost mimic everything you can directly with the Denon remote.

It’s not perfect and not the best solution but it is a work around.

Culpepper and Madmax67 like this.

tv: Samsung UN75MU800, Receiver: Denon AVR 730H, speakers: 4x M&K S-1B and M&K S85c for center, sub: MKsound V12 HTPC, Samsung UBP-K8500, Rogers Digital PVR, Chromecast Ultra
post #4602 of 13358 Old 04-04-2018, 06:53 PM

[QUOTE=Quicksilv3r;55978280]
Quote:
Glad to share that updating to premium HDMI enabled Dolby vision. Unfortunately the GUI for seeing the volume is no longer on screen. I believe this is working as intended? Horrible feature if so. Not knowing what volume you're on is incredibly annoying.[/quote

Yes it can be annoying. I actually use my iPad or my phone to set the volume if I’m not directly in front of the receiver (which I do face when I’m sitting in my spot)

The app actually works really well and can almost mimic everything you can directly with the Denon remote.

It’s not perfect and not the best solution but it is a work around.

Not sure how we are moving backwardS in 2018 where enabling DV disables GUI. Hopefully they can find a work around or something. Needing another device to look at the volume seems nonsensical. But thanks for your suggestion.
post #4603 of 13358 Old 04-04-2018, 07:09 PM
Advanced Member

[quote=donaldinc;55978416]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilv3r View Post

Not sure how we are moving backwardS in 2018 where enabling DV disables GUI. Hopefully they can find a work around or something. Needing another device to look at the volume seems nonsensical. But thanks for your suggestion.

All in good time. I remember having an older Denon AVR. The AVR 591 and it couldn’t do GUI over 1080p signals.

It probably won’t be a firmware update, more likely a product update that will give 4K 60FPS/Dolby Vison GUI

post #4604 of 13358 Old 04-04-2018, 07:39 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
Liked: 117
Hi all,

The more I search for, and read, others' questions and answers the more confused I get, so here goes:

My current setup is centered on a Denon X4000 AVR, fed by a BD player (OPPO 103D) and an HD DVD player (Onkyo HD-805), to a 1080p plasma (Panny 65V10). All of these are HDMI1.4, so they all play nicely together. I am looking at upgrading the AVR to a current Denon and adding an OPPO 203 player to the family, both of which are HDMI2.2. So, my questions are as follows:

1) Can I plug my HDMI1.4 devices into the HDMI2.2 input ports of the AVR?
2) The AVR output HDMI port is HDMI2.2, but the plasma input is HDMI1.4. Will this work, but just limited to HDMI1.4 specs (I know I will be limited to 1080p and SDR), or is this setup a no-go?

Thanks!

Peace... Vader

"Ya see, we plan ahead. That way we don't do anything right now. Earl explained it to me." - Valentine McKee

One sub to rumble them all. One sub to shake them. One sub to humble them all. And in the darkness break them....

post #4605 of 13358 Old 04-04-2018, 07:42 PM

[QUOTE=Quicksilv3r;55978536]
Quote:
Quote:

All in good time. I remember having an older Denon AVR. The AVR 591 and it couldn’t do GUI over 1080p signals.

It probably won’t be a firmware update, more likely a product update that will give 4K 60FPS/Dolby Vison GUI

Do you know if this is unique to Denon? Or Dolby vision in general? The GUI on the LG works with Apple TV directly with DV.
post #4606 of 13358 Old 04-04-2018, 07:43 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader424242 View Post
Hi all,

The more I search for, and read, others' questions and answers the more confused I get, so here goes:

My current setup is centered on a Denon X4000 AVR, fed by a BD player (OPPO 103D) and an HD DVD player (Onkyo HD-805), to a 1080p plasma (Panny 65V10). All of these are HDMI1.4, so they all play nicely together. I am looking at upgrading the AVR to a current Denon and adding an OPPO 203 player to the family, both of which are HDMI2.2. So, my questions are as follows:

2) The AVR output HDMI port is HDMI2.2, but the plasma input is HDMI1.4. Will this work, but just limited to HDMI1.4 specs (I know I will be limited to 1080p and SDR), or is this setup a no-go?

Thanks!
You will have no problem with that setup. HDMI is all backward compatible so it (should be) will be an easy transition

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

post #4607 of 13358 Old 04-04-2018, 07:45 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader424242 View Post
Hi all,

Thanks!
You probably won't be able to view any 4K material. Like you said, you will be limited to 1080p SDR. But say you buy Wonder Woman 4K UHD with 1080p bluray, you won't be able to view the 4K disc at all.

post #4608 of 13358 Old 04-04-2018, 07:47 PM
Advanced Member

[quote=donaldinc;55978730]
Quote:

Do you know if this is unique to Denon? Or Dolby vision in general? The GUI on the LG works with Apple TV directly with DV.
That i personally don't know.

post #4609 of 13358 Old 04-04-2018, 07:54 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
Liked: 117
Quote:
You probably won't be able to view any 4K material. Like you said, you will be limited to 1080p SDR. But say you buy Wonder Woman 4K UHD with 1080p bluray, you won't be able to view the 4K disc at all.

I was under the impression that the OPPO could be set up to "downconvert" the 4k to 1080p, and convert the HRD back to SDR. This would be useful for viewing a 4k disk that had a new master, but the included 1080p native disc is the old master (like "The Dark Knight"). Could I view the "downconverted" picture from a 4k disc with this setup, or am I all wet?

Peace... Vader

"Ya see, we plan ahead. That way we don't do anything right now. Earl explained it to me." - Valentine McKee

One sub to rumble them all. One sub to shake them. One sub to humble them all. And in the darkness break them....

post #4610 of 13358 Old 04-04-2018, 08:16 PM

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 18
[quote=donaldinc;55978730]
Quote:

All of the mfgs are prohibited from having the GUI overlay with DV. It’s due to how DV operates via the HDMI channels. Nothing to do with Denon in particular.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Madmax67 likes this.
post #4611 of 13358 Old 04-04-2018, 08:18 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
That's Dolby not letting anything touch their video signal. Supposedly with Dolby's newest low latency format of DV that Sony has adopted you'll be able to overlay the Denon's GUI. Won't help your situation but it's a Dolby issue not a Denon.

post #4612 of 13358 Old 04-04-2018, 09:04 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 361 Post(s)
Liked: 125
I have an X4400H and I’m heavily contemplating going to 7.2.4, from 5.2.4. I need an external 2-channel amp is all and two RCA cables, right? Is there a thread here that would be a good resource for 2-channel amps? I know nothing about that segment of the market.
post #4613 of 13358 Old 04-04-2018, 09:37 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Lushious View Post
I have an X4400H and I’m heavily contemplating going to 7.2.4, from 5.2.4. I need an external 2-channel amp is all and two RCA cables, right? Is there a thread here that would be a good resource for 2-channel amps? I know nothing about that segment of the market.

Depends which 2 channels you want to amplify externally. You can stick with something like the Audiosource 2 channel amp or something similar from Dayton Audio on Parts Express for 100 bucks or so for the heights or go with an Emotiva BasX 2 channel amp to instead power the mains and use its internal amps to then power the second set of heights. Either way you'll be able to expand to a full 7.1.4 setup.

post #4614 of 13358 Old 04-04-2018, 10:48 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

@DJ Lushious

Here's one of the ones from Dayton that gets recommended for powering the heights.

https://www.parts-express.com/dayton...to-on--300-591

post #4615 of 13358 Old 04-04-2018, 11:28 PM

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
You have the wonderful HDMI CEC bug. Hence why using your type of setup is actually frowned upon.

You’d be better served to get something like a Logitech Harmony remote. That will allow you turn on each device individually without having CEC issues. If everything is fed through your Shield, you can program the remote to turn on the Shield as well as any other device you want.

Just curious. Why is my type of set up "frowned upon"?

Am I doing something wrong? Or is it cause I have few devices? I'm confused.

I figured it was a bug but thought I'd ask.

As long as the harmony remote isn't laggy then that might be fine. I'll have to look into one.
post #4616 of 13358 Old 04-04-2018, 11:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by criskoe View Post
Just curious. Why is my type of set up "frowned upon"?

Am I doing something wrong? Or is it cause I have few devices? I'm confused.

I figured it was a bug but thought I'd ask.

As long as the harmony remote isn't laggy then that might be fine. I'll have to look into one.
CEC is a flawed format. No 2 manufactures are required to set it up the same so there are always problems when interacting with multiple makes. It's the epitome of a great in theory but not in practice protocol. Get the Harmony instead. It's your only shot at stability with auto powering your electronics.

post #4617 of 13358 Old 04-05-2018, 03:34 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 356 Post(s)
Liked: 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDark_FenixX View Post
Does anyone know if any company has pricing as competitive as Frys with their Denon receivers and is shipping? Sadly Frys does their Receiver deals in-store only and I don't have any local stores. Thank you!
Not true, I ordered online with their weekly code and it was shipped to Michigan. No local stores here either.
mttpalmer likes this.

PSN ID= moepoker
XBL ID= moepoker
Steam = moepoker
post #4618 of 13358 Old 04-05-2018, 03:49 AM

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
Liked: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by moepoker View Post
Not true, I ordered online with their weekly code and it was shipped to Michigan. No local stores here either.
Yes, I bought the X2400H from them and had it shipped, and I think they did the same for the X3400H, but the X4400H was an in-store only special from what I've seen. So, depending on the model you are looking at, they may offer shipping.
post #4619 of 13358 Old 04-05-2018, 09:33 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Quoted: 4823 Post(s)
Liked: 2874
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlibbey View Post
I just got the Denon X4400H. I have a 6.2 setup, with a center rear surround, with a LG OLED TV, Tivo Roamio Pro, Apple 4k TV, and PS3.

Our Zone 2 is slightly offset with AirPlay. Is there any way to correct the offset so that the music would match when walking from dining room to living room?
I'm not sure what you mean by "offset", but if you mean that there's a delay between the two, you might try selecting "All Zone Stereo" when you want to wander from room to room. The amount of digital processing required for multichannel surround sound and Audyssey in the Main zone is much more than what's needed for stereo in any zone, which is one of the reasons for the delays to be different.
Quote:
Most of the time, we use the receiver for TV and Movies. I really don’t understand the different sound modes. If there was a ‘likely to sound good’ mode, would it be the Dolby surround, with the DTS:X sometimes winning and sometimes #2?
That is strictly a personal preference option. The upmixers from the different audio companies use different algorithms, but neither is right or wrong when upmixing an input signal to a larger speaker configuration. Some people prefer DTS:X because it emphasizes the overhead sounds more than Dolby Surround does.
Quote:
Is there a way to have zone 2 shut off automatically after X min of not playing anything? We frequently start playing music with both main and zone 2, then switch to video, where zone2 isn’t used. It would be nice if zone2 stopped consuming power at some point automatically.
Yes. See page 245 in the 4400'2 owner's manual, which is available at http://manuals.denon.com/avrx4400h/na/en/
Quote:

I have a Tivo Roamio Pro whose HDMI out cuts out every few seconds. I'd like to try its component out, as they are meant to do HD. However, when I connect to the Denon, the screen says, something along the lines of, 'Please set your video device to use a resolution of 480i or 576i' neither of which appears supported. Is there a setting I may be missing on the Denon side?
The "Analog Sunset" provision of the HDMI license, which came into effect several years ago, forbids the transmission of HD video signals over analog video connections. This is strictly enforced in Blu-ray players and receivers.

You probably need to upgrade your HDMI cables to "Certified Premium" 18 GigaBit cables. Older "High Speed" cables are inadequate when used with 4K equipment. They degrade the signal too much and can cause loss of video or audio, sometimes intermittently.
Quote:

Guess not really Denon specific... I have a 6.2 setup with all the non sub speakers at roughly ear height, and a single center back. If you were me, would you move the center back up several feet to become a rear height? Can you even have a single height speaker?
Unfortunately, the output signals for overhead speakers are only available as separate Right and Left signals. The receiver will refuse to calibrate if it detcts only one of the two. However, there are devices which can be used to convert a stereo signal into a monaural signal so the receiver will hear both signals from the same speaker. Here's an example which works with RCA (preamp) connections: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Monacor-5...tput/893482876

You'll need to use it with an external amplifier.
Don't use a simple 1-2 RCA cable. It'll short the preamp outputs together which is likely to damage the receiver.
Madmax67 likes this.

Selden

Marantz SR7009 avr + MM9000 amp --> Atmos 7.1.4
Fronts=NHT 2.9+AC2, FH+TM=DefTech PM1000, LCR+TM amped
post #4620 of 13358 Old 04-05-2018, 09:43 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 361 Post(s)
Liked: 125
Quote:
Depends which 2 channels you want to amplify externally. You can stick with something like the Audiosource 2 channel amp or something similar from Dayton Audio on Parts Express for 100 bucks or so for the heights or go with an Emotiva BasX 2 channel amp to instead power the mains and use its internal amps to then power the second set of heights. Either way you'll be able to expand to a full 7.1.4 setup.
Quote:
@DJ Lushious

Here's one of the ones from Dayton that gets recommended for powering the heights.

https://www.parts-express.com/dayton...to-on--300-591
The "easiest" upgrade path with my current 5.2.4 setup is to add side surround speakers. My current surround speakers are where Dolby states the Surround Back should be. In addition to that, they're towers, so they pretty much have to stay where they are. For my Surround Side channels I only have enough space for bookshelf speakers (and I don't know which of the surround channels are use more, the side of the back). So, in my mind, I've been planning for the amp to feed the Surround Side channel.

That should be doable with the x4400, right?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
2400h , 3.0 , 4 ohm , 4200 , 4300 , 4400 , 7.1 , 7.1 setup , 7.2 , alexa , atmos , audio , Audyssey , avr , avr-s730h , avr-x2400h , avrs730h , bi-amp , blueray , bluetooth , center , circuit breaker , connectivity , Denon , denon avrx3400h , denon x2400h remote controller , dolby surround up mixer , dts neural up mixer , Emotiva , enhanced 4k , hdmi , help please , Home Theater , ipod , lan , lpcm 7.1 , multi ch in , Netflix , optical inputs , Pioneer , powering off , pre amp , pre out , ps4 , receiver , Samsung , setup , shut off , subwoofer denon test tone , theater , wifi , x3400h , x520bt , xbox one , yellow glue , zone 2

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page