"OFFICIAL" 2017 Denon "S-Series" / "X-Series" AVR Owner's Thread + FAQ (Posts 1-8) - Page 329 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 136049Likes

post #9841 of 11694 Old 01-06-2019, 09:05 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
Liked: 36
I see that HEOS supports browsing a library of music from a NAS now using DNLA via the android app. I have an X6400H and wondered if I could do the following.

I do not have any HEOS devices so have never messed with this....but the receiver is a a HEOS device, correct?

Can I setup my NAS music share in the HEOS android app, select music to play from the NAS share via the app, and send that audio out of the Zone 2 or 3 6400 analog outputs? I want to feed house audio this way.

Is there any Alexa control of music selection or control with this type of setup?

Can I do this without messing up my main zone, unless I want to also play the music on the main zone.

I was looking at all kinds of ways to use plex with an Alexa dot, or Sonos Connect to do this but maybe my good old Denon and HEOS might work?

Thanks,
BJBBJB
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #9842 of 11694 Old 01-07-2019, 04:47 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 703 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22046 Post(s)
Liked: 11961
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teremei View Post
Can the 3400H convert component to HDMI. Or if I send component IN do I have to use component OUT also?
Yes, and in fact it is the lowest 2017 model that is capable of doing so.
post #9843 of 11694 Old 01-07-2019, 05:21 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
Liked: 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJBBJB View Post
I see that HEOS supports browsing a library of music from a NAS now using DNLA via the android app. I have an X6400H and wondered if I could do the following.

I do not have any HEOS devices so have never messed with this....but the receiver is a a HEOS device, correct?

Can I setup my NAS music share in the HEOS android app, select music to play from the NAS share via the app, and send that audio out of the Zone 2 or 3 6400 analog outputs? I want to feed house audio this way.

Is there any Alexa control of music selection or control with this type of setup?

Can I do this without messing up my main zone, unless I want to also play the music on the main zone.

I was looking at all kinds of ways to use plex with an Alexa dot, or Sonos Connect to do this but maybe my good old Denon and HEOS might work?

Thanks,
BJBBJB
I have a 6400 and a Heos sound bar. Heos is terrible, I can't get them to sync for music. It's the same problem I have with my Sonos connect and the sonos speakers. The sonos speakers won't sync unless you run the receiver direct, so no subs or Audyssey. The Heos won't even do that since it has it's own delay.

The app isn't any good compared to others I've used. I almost never use internet radio anymore because I have to use that. I just use sonos instead.

The sound bar itself sounds ok, but does some really strange things. This morning, it inexplicably started playing the Tivo at 1:30 am! I had to use the app to shut it off.

As far as what you are trying to do, I will have to think about it. The Sonos app is so much better than Heos.

Last edited by gregoryperkins; 01-07-2019 at 05:30 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #9844 of 11694 Old 01-07-2019, 05:48 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemC View Post
&lt;br /&gt;<br />
&lt;br /&gt;<br />
That is the ARC update. What I did was unplug all HDMI except the TV going to the ARC output of the receiver. Unplug receiver for about 20 minutes. Plug back in. Turn on TV to internal app or antenna, turn on receiver. Reciever input to TV Audio. Make sure HDMI control and ARC are enabled in HDMI setup on receiver under TV audio. TV then said switching to external speakers . Everything worked at that point. Turned TV and receiver off, plugged in cable box, back on for TV and receiver, still working. Rinse, repeat for each device you hook up via HDMI, cross your fingers. So far turned system on and off several times with good results. Good luck!
Quick update: since doing the above procedure, everything with ARC has been working fine. Seems it was an interaction, or problem with the DVD-VCR combo that may have caused the issue. So far almost a month has gone by, guardedly optimistic. YMMV.
post #9845 of 11694 Old 01-07-2019, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregoryperkins View Post
I have a 6400 and a Heos sound bar. Heos is terrible, I can't get them to sync for music. It's the same problem I have with my Sonos connect and the sonos speakers. The sonos speakers won't sync unless you run the receiver direct, so no subs or Audyssey. The Heos won't even do that since it has it's own delay.

The app isn't any good compared to others I've used. I almost never use internet radio anymore because I have to use that. I just use sonos instead.

The sound bar itself sounds ok, but does some really strange things. This morning, it inexplicably started playing the Tivo at 1:30 am! I had to use the app to shut it off.

As far as what you are trying to do, I will have to think about it. The Sonos app is so much better than Heos.
That is bizarre! Tivo at 1AM!

Bummer the HEOS app is not better. I just want android tablet/phone selection and play/control of music on the NAS, with the ability to direct the audio to a device (connect or other) that has an analog or toslink, etc. out that I can feed a receiver and/or house system. Alexa control would be nice also.

Thanks for looking at options.

BJBBJB

Last edited by BJBBJB; 01-07-2019 at 07:52 AM.
post #9846 of 11694 Old 01-07-2019, 06:59 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregoryperkins View Post

I've had both and they are similar. HEOS works fine, app has many music choices, and syncs well if you use HEOS signals/music sources. My 8 zones and will all sync no problem in music sources. Tuner and HDMI have been another issue, but as you point out that doesn't work with Sonos either (my friend has 20k in Control1 or something that doesn't work either). I also have a house wide mesh network combined with some wired Heos devices (about 50-50). Maybe your internet is not fast enough, but music needs little bandwidth?

There is no SONOS AVR out there, you have to spend an additional $2-500 to add a Sonos connect to an existing AVR. I stand by SONOS will be bought, sold, or out of business in 2-3 years. Their market is shrinking/being infringed upon. My soundbar has never turned on either, sound like ghosts :-)

In fact, I have a local radio station streamed to my Heos 5 now from my Denon X2400H. I would not be able to listen otherwise.

JD - there is delay if i play Tuner on X2400H and Heos 2 at same time. Any workaround to correct?

Thx!
ianfretwell likes this.
post #9847 of 11694 Old 01-07-2019, 07:07 AM

Quote:
That is bizarre! Tiva at 1AM!

Bummer the HEOS app is not better. I just want android tablet/phone selection and play/control of music on the NAS, with the ability to direct the audio to a device (connect or other) that has an analog or toslink, etc. out that I can feed a receiver and/or house system. Alexa control would be nice also.

Thanks for looking at options.

BJBBJB

I don't have NAS - but JD will chime in. I believe it all works fine. I have 2 AVR's (2 zones each), 1 AMP, HEOS 1, HEOS 2, and Heos Soundbar. Alex can be done with dot or something, I use the app all the time.
http://manuals.denon.com/HEOSLINK/AL...SYevsklmep.php

Higher end AVR's have better sync options for connected devices via HDMI etc, I believe.

Just saw the Denon app as part of my HEOS app (on S7) now. That is nice. Don't have to have extra apps installed and can manage the AVR from single spot too. Happy to help you out if you have any questions.
PS - tons of HEOS on Accessories for Less at great prices - Heos soundbar with wirelsee sub for example. Cannot beat that! Yes, they work :-)
post #9848 of 11694 Old 01-07-2019, 07:07 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 804 Post(s)
Liked: 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie View Post
Yes, and in fact it is the lowest 2017 model that is capable of doing so.
Woot woot woot! Thanks I know what to upgrade to then!

Upstairs - Sony 75x940e: soundbar - Klipsch R-20B
Basement - BenQ HT3050: screen - Elite 125" motorized ATS: speakers - RF-7IIx2, RC-64II, RS-41IIx2, RS-42IIx2, AVR Denon x4000 -- subs PC-12NSD + RW12D
Bedroom - LG 65eg9600: soundbar - LG SH3K
post #9849 of 11694 Old 01-07-2019, 07:13 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 596 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madmax67 View Post
First is personal preference but I use the Dolby surround Upmixer. Leave Cinema EQ off. It's Denon's version of THX's reEQ which offers the same high frequency rolloff that Audyssey's MultEQ Reference setting already does. Its a redundant setting.

I personally dont use it as it's for limiting specific bass frequencies that more easily travel through drywall. I use Auralex SubDude HT subwoofer isolation pads myself to limit bass transferance.

I leave all that off. Best to use the TV's own picture mode settings for best picture mode based on source content.

Enhanced unless having a specific issue with an older cable or satellite box then Standard for that but then no 4K passthrough.

Whichever one best describes your actual number of zones and speakers.

Thanks Madmax!

Family Room: Onkyo TX-NR 646 AVR, Polk Audio RtiA3 fronts, Polk Audio CSiA4 center, BIC America F12 sub, Polk Audio RC-65i rears
Basement: Denon AVR-X3400 AVR, Klipsch RP280f fronts, RP450c center, SVS PB-2000 sub, Polk Audio RC-85i rears & surrounds
Www.jvpix.com
post #9850 of 11694 Old 01-07-2019, 07:22 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
Liked: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by wardman1 View Post
JD - there is delay if i play Tuner on X2400H and Heos 2 at same time. Any workaround to correct? Thx!
Are you selecting Tuner as the input on the HEOS App and selecting HEOS as the input on the AVR? You need to play to BOTH the AVR and to the HEOS Speaker from the app to have both in sync.

"You keep using that word...I do not think it means what you think it means."

-Steve-

TCL 55R617, Denon AVR-X2400H, Philips BDP-7502, Onkyo DX-C390, (2) HEOS 3HS2's,
Cambridge Soundworks Ensemble (FR/FL), MC150 (C), S100 (SR/SL), KLH E-12DB (SW)
post #9851 of 11694 Old 01-07-2019, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smdelaney View Post
Are you selecting Tuner as the input on the HEOS App and selecting HEOS as the input on the AVR? You need to play to BOTH the AVR and to the HEOS Speaker from the app to have both in sync.

Yes - in HEOS app, selecting X2400H and "tuner" for input device on X2400H. Does not sync to HEOS 5. about a 1-2 sec delay. Is that what you mean?
post #9852 of 11694 Old 01-07-2019, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Yes - in HEOS app, selecting X2400H and "tuner" for input device on X2400H. Does not sync to HEOS 5. about a 1-2 sec delay. Is that what you mean?
I think you misunderstood me...I'm not at home so I'm working from memory so please bear with me...
1. In the HEOS app select Tuner as the input.
2. On the AVR select HEOS as the input
...Now they should both play in sync.

I have a 2400H and had the same issue with my 2 HEOS 2's and it took me months to figure this out as it is not particularly intuitive.

Think of it this way...
You are streaming from the HEOS APP to both your HEOS 5 and to the AVR. It doesn't matter that the AVR is the actual source...you are still streaming from the app.

-Steve-

post #9853 of 11694 Old 01-07-2019, 07:58 AM

Quote:
I've had both and they are similar. HEOS works fine, app has many music choices, and syncs well if you use HEOS signals/music sources. My 8 zones and will all sync no problem in music sources. Tuner and HDMI have been another issue, but as you point out that doesn't work with Sonos either (my friend has 20k in Control1 or something that doesn't work either). I also have a house wide mesh network combined with some wired Heos devices (about 50-50). Maybe your internet is not fast enough, but music needs little bandwidth?

There is no SONOS AVR out there, you have to spend an additional $2-500 to add a Sonos connect to an existing AVR. I stand by SONOS will be bought, sold, or out of business in 2-3 years. Their market is shrinking/being infringed upon. My soundbar has never turned on either, sound like ghosts :-)

In fact, I have a local radio station streamed to my Heos 5 now from my Denon X2400H. I would not be able to listen otherwise.

JD - there is delay if i play Tuner on X2400H and Heos 2 at same time. Any workaround to correct?

Thx!
Wardman,
You have a lot going on!

Since you use HEOS a lot, have you tried accessing music on a NAS or PC with it? I do not have multiple HEOS devices, just the receiver, but even if not 100% smooth, it would be cool to access the NAS music via HEOS if I could send it to zone 2 or 3 analog outs (not speaker outs) of my 6400H.

Thanks!

Bill
post #9854 of 11694 Old 01-07-2019, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Wardman,
You have a lot going on!

Since you use HEOS a lot, have you tried accessing music on a NAS or PC with it? I do not have multiple HEOS devices, just the receiver, but even if not 100% smooth, it would be cool to access the NAS music via HEOS if I could send it to zone 2 or 3 analog outs (not speaker outs) of my 6400H.

Thanks!

Bill

http://manuals.denon.com/AVRX2400H/N...SYtormgerw.php
I have not tried - mostly streaming audio for me. Hopefully above helps. I'm not sure if what I am experiencing is due to some devices being wired vs wifi.

But all works in syncing music. Are all your devices up to date on firmware and such? Especially the AVR.
post #9855 of 11694 Old 01-07-2019, 09:06 AM

Quote:
I think you misunderstood me...I'm not at home so I'm working from memory so please bear with me...

I have a 2400H and had the same issue with my 2 HEOS 2's and it took me months to figure this out as it is not particularly intuitive.

Think of it this way...
You are streaming from the HEOS APP to both your HEOS 5 and to the AVR. It doesn't matter that the AVR is the actual source...you are still streaming from the app.
Worked!!! Weird that they app did not set AVR to HEOS, even though I was selecting the X2400H. But yes, confirmed in sync once I use the Denon AVR remote and acutally hit the HEOS button on it.
Wonder if it will work for TV audio now from CBL/SAT? HHHMMMM????
post #9856 of 11694 Old 01-07-2019, 10:12 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:

Think of it this way...
Huh? The TUNER on the AVR is the source so AFAIK, the AVR is streaming to the HEOS speaker. The HEOS app is simply acting as the remote.
post #9857 of 11694 Old 01-07-2019, 10:17 AM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
If trying to pass a 4k signal, use a "Premium" certified HDMI cable, otherwise, a 1080p signal should pass without issue. Also try connecting to each of the other HDMI inputs on the AVR.

If still no joy, refer to post 5 of this thread and start with a "soft reset".

Thanks, tried all of the above. Did find one workaround....turning off all the AVR's video processing, then on the TV settings changed HDMI settings from enhanced to whatever the normal is. Then the picture showed from PS4 with audio. I was able to complete setup etc....then I was able to turn the Denon video processiong back on, and set the TV back to enhanced HDMI...this worked fine and was running in 4k, then I started a video game, and it reverted back to the weird resolution (2880x1080) and again no picture. Switching off enhanced HDMI works (but video isn't as good)...and it's going to be a pain to switch enhanced HDMI on and off through the TV menu everytime. I should have just stick with my xbox one x, works flawlessly with TV/receiver in 4k lol.....
post #9858 of 11694 Old 01-07-2019, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Huh? The TUNER on the AVR is the source so AFAIK, the AVR is streaming to the HEOS speaker. The HEOS app is simply acting as the remote.
JD - I would have thought the same, but.... If you go to the HEOS app and select tuner for X2400H it will play the tuner. If you group rooms it will send tuner signal out, but not in sync.

If you go to the actual Denon remote, and hit HEOS (the symbol) it syncs the tuner before or after grouping rooms.

It definitely appears to be a bug, but that is the way it works. It (X2400H) will not pass CBL/SAT as we have discussed. May be the reason that I get an X3400H.

Last edited by wardman1; 01-07-2019 at 10:57 AM.
post #9859 of 11694 Old 01-07-2019, 11:05 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
JD - I would have thought the same, but.... If you go to the HEOS app and select tuner for X2400H it will play the tuner. If you group rooms it will send tuner signal out, but not in sync.

If you go to the actual Denon remote, and hit HEOS (the symbol) it syncs the tuner before or after grouping rooms.

It definitely appears to be a bug, but that is the way it works. It (X2400H) will not pass CBL/SAT as we have discussed. May be the reason that I get an X3400H.
Not disputing it works, rather simply that when you select X2400H - TUNER, the HEOS app turns on the AVR and selects the TUNER source so the AVR can start streaming to the selected HEOS speaker. The app is simply acting as a remote control which can be proven by turning the app off. The stream from the AVR still continues.
post #9860 of 11694 Old 01-07-2019, 11:10 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 2050 Post(s)
Liked: 2374
Quote:
Originally Posted by velocci View Post
Thanks Madmax!
No problem buddy.

Chane A5 towers,Chane A2.4 center,RBH bipole side surrounds, Rythmik LV12R x2,Denon X4300H, Outlaw 5000,Front B speakers: Wharfedale Diamond 10.1 books. https://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-rec...d-part-ii.html
post #9861 of 11694 Old 01-07-2019, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Quote:

It definitely appears to be a bug, but that is the way it works. It (X2400H) will not pass CBL/SAT as we have discussed.
I'm sure I could have worded my description better but I'm glad that I was able to help @wardman1 . Technically JD is correct...it was just easier to explain it my way to get to a working resolution more quickly.

As best I can tell the HEOS module introduces a delay...always. If you play to wired speakers (AVR) as the direct source...in this case the tuner...and also play out to the HEOS speakers the with the same source (tuner) via the HEOS app, HEOS will be slightly behind the wired speakers because of that delay BUT...
If you set the tuner (or any other source connected to the AVR) as the source in the HEOS app and also set the input on the AVR to HEOS...then that built in HEOS delay will apply to both wired and HEOS speaker output equally keeping them both in sync.
drh3b likes this.

-Steve-

post #9862 of 11694 Old 01-07-2019, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Not disputing it works, rather simply that when you select X2400H - TUNER, the HEOS app turns on the AVR and selects the TUNER source so the AVR can start streaming to the selected HEOS speaker. The app is simply acting as a remote control which can be proven by turning the app off. The stream from the AVR still continues.
-
True but maybe the app does not trigger some sort of HEOS device in the X2400H that spools it up (buffers) and syncs it? just doing it the logical way it does not sync.
post #9863 of 11694 Old 01-07-2019, 11:28 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
I'm sure I could have worded my description better but I'm glad that I was able to help @wardman1 . Technically JD is correct...it was just easier to explain it my way to get to a working resolution more quickly.

As best I can tell the HEOS module introduces a delay...always. If you play to wired speakers (AVR) as the direct source...in this case the tuner...and also play out to the HEOS speakers the with the same source (tuner) via the HEOS app, HEOS will be slightly behind the wired speakers because of that delay BUT...
If you set the tuner (or any other source connected to the AVR) as the source in the HEOS app and also set the input on the AVR to HEOS...then that built in HEOS delay will apply to both wired and HEOS speaker output equally keeping them both in sync.
I'd also be interested to see if this works on any other 2017 models besides the X2400H. Perhaps other model owner's can confirm?
post #9864 of 11694 Old 01-07-2019, 11:50 AM

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Receiver pre-out to Amp question

Hello, and apologies for the noob question. I have a Denon X4400h paired with 2x RTi a9, A3's and a csi A5. I just recently purchased a Behringer EuroPower 2000 but it doesn't have RCA inputs on the back. Just wondering what type of cable I would need for to hook the two devices up.
The amp has 2x Balanced XLR, and 2x 1/4" TRS inputs (states they can also be unbalanced plugs). Is RCA/Phono to TRS the way to go (if it exists), does balanced/unbalanced matter in this case?

Thanks so much!

Vizio P65-E1 | Denon X4400H | Nvidia Shield TV 2017 | Roku Ultra | AppleTV 4K | Chromecast Ultra| Sony UBP-X800 | Samsung BD-6500| PS4 Pro | Switch | Wii-U | SNES Classic | NES Classic| 1080ti Powered Gaming PC | 1060 Powered HTPC
post #9865 of 11694 Old 01-07-2019, 12:00 PM

Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Quoted: 3152 Post(s)
Liked: 3102
TRS is also balanced, just a different format. You can buy RCA to XLR or TRS (tip-ring-send, looks like a stereo plug) adapters or cables from Sweetwater Sound, Parts Express, Monoprice, etc. or pick some up from your local pro audio store (Guitar Center or whatever). You won't be balanced but probably does not matter unless you have a ground loop (LF buzzing). Since the instructions say unbalanced is OK on TRS inputs you could just buy some mono RCA-to-1/4" TS cables from an of the above places; that would be my first choice.
ahblaza, rdh86 and Madmax67 like this.

"After silence, that which best expresses the inexpressible, is music" - Aldous Huxley
post #9866 of 11694 Old 01-07-2019, 12:33 PM

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonH50 View Post
TRS is also balanced, just a different format. You can buy RCA to XLR or TRS (tip-ring-send, looks like a stereo plug) adapters or cables from Sweetwater Sound, Parts Express, Monoprice, etc. or pick some up from your local pro audio store (Guitar Center or whatever). You won't be balanced but probably does not matter unless you have a ground loop (LF buzzing). Since the instructions say unbalanced is OK on TRS inputs you could just buy some mono RCA-to-1/4" TS cables from an of the above places; that would be my first choice.
Thanks so much!

Vizio P65-E1 | Denon X4400H | Nvidia Shield TV 2017 | Roku Ultra | AppleTV 4K | Chromecast Ultra| Sony UBP-X800 | Samsung BD-6500| PS4 Pro | Switch | Wii-U | SNES Classic | NES Classic| 1080ti Powered Gaming PC | 1060 Powered HTPC
post #9867 of 11694 Old 01-09-2019, 10:22 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 2
X6400H - HDMI stopped working.

HDMI stopped working through my Denon X6400H over a week ago. It has worked without incident for over a year and nothing changed in connections or connected devices, but HDMI just stopped working from receiver. When I bypass the receiver from my devices directly to the TV, everything works fine using the same cable path. I changed the HDMI cables between the receiver and TV, and still no HDMI signal. I contacted Denon support via email twice, but they have not responded in over a week.
post #9868 of 11694 Old 01-09-2019, 10:39 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey321 View Post
HDMI stopped working through my Denon X6400H over a week ago. It has worked without incident for over a year and nothing changed in connections or connected devices, but HDMI just stopped working from receiver. When I bypass the receiver from my devices directly to the TV, everything works fine using the same cable path. I changed the HDMI cables between the receiver and TV, and still no HDMI signal. I contacted Denon support via email twice, but they have not responded in over a week.
If this issue presents with ALL HDMI sources then it's possible the HDMI board has gone bad (any recent thunderstorms in your area?). Refer to post 5 and do the various resets to see if the issue is resolved. If no, then repair is your next best option by calling Denon CSR (201) 762-6665 to report the issue and obtain RMA information.
post #9869 of 11694 Old 01-09-2019, 10:54 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:
If this issue presents with ALL HDMI sources then it's possible the HDMI board has gone bad (any recent thunderstorms in your area?). Refer to post 5 and do the various resets to see if the issue is resolved. If no, then repair is your next best option by calling Denon CSR (201) 762-6665 to report the issue and obtain RMA information.
Thank you for your quick reply. No thunderstorms or any other electrical issues. No HDMI as I switch the receiver between sources. I’ll contact Denon by phone per your suggestion.
post #9870 of 11694 Old 01-09-2019, 11:03 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey321 View Post
Thank you for your quick reply. No thunderstorms or any other electrical issues. No HDMI as I switch the receiver between sources. I’ll contact Denon by phone per your suggestion.
You still need to go through the various resets (starting with a "soft reset") to rule out an HDMI handshake issue.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
2400h , 3.0 , 4 ohm , 4200 , 4300 , 4400 , 7.1 , 7.1 setup , 7.2 , alexa , atmos , Audyssey , avr , avr-s730h , avr-x2400h , avrs730h , bi-amp , blueray , bluetooth , connectivity , Denon , denon x2400h remote controller , dolby surround up mixer , dts neural up mixer , Emotiva , enhanced 4k , hdmi , help please , Home Theater , ipod , lan , lpcm 7.1 , multi ch in , Netflix , Pioneer , pre amp , pre out , ps4 , receiver , Samsung , setup , subwoofer denon test tone , wifi , x3400h , x520bt , xbox one , zone 2

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page