"OFFICIAL" 2017 Denon "S-Series" / "X-Series" AVR Owner's Thread + FAQ (Posts 1-8) - Page 346 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 136577Likes

post #10351 of 13341 Old 02-07-2019, 07:33 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 4
My setup is in my sig. I'm having an issue where volume is low or attenuated down when watching anything from the TCL 6 series which includes OTA and all strreaming apps.
My typical volume setting is 65 to 70% using the TVs ROKU which is moderately loud but when I watch my Nvidia Sheild or optical drives that volume level blows me away and I have to back it back down to 35-40% for a comfortable listening level.

I spent an hour on the phone with TCL support where we tried a host of setting and resets to attempt to resolve.
I personally tried most of those things before calling and tried multiple HDMI cables ending with cables I know to be working properly borrowed from my optical drive.

Now that I have mostly ruled out the TCL I have yet to call Denon and rule that out, but first I pointed to this thread by @Matt2026 He said, "I think you can set the volume level for each input". I think maybe with Pre/Pro, but If that is true I wonder how to do it and where to look. Otherwise has anyone else experienced this and have a resolve?

TV connection HDMI 3 (ARC) connects to Denon Monitor ARC

HDMI Cables are Monoprice Certified

TCL 65R617TBBA w/ MediaLight 6500k | Denon AVR X4400H set 7.2.4 | Outlaw 5000 (LCR & SR) | RSL CG3 5.2 system 5-NXG NX-Pro 103C (1- SB 4-Height FL, FR, RL, & RR) | Roku Ultra | Nvidia Shield (Plex Server) | Sony UBP-X800 | Panisonic DP-UB820 | Tripplite Isobar HTS10DBS | Octane XL700 seating | Makers Mark for attitude adjustments.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #10352 of 13341 Old 02-08-2019, 12:08 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 849 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24550 Post(s)
Liked: 13785
Quote:
Originally Posted by owcraftsman View Post
My setup is in my sig. I'm having an issue where volume is low or attenuated down when watching anything from the TCL 6 series which includes OTA and all strreaming apps.
My typical volume setting is 65 to 70% using the TVs ROKU which is moderately loud but when I watch my Nvidia Sheild or optical drives that volume level blows me away and I have to back it back down to 35-40% for a comfortable listening level.

I spent an hour on the phone with TCL support where we tried a host of setting and resets to attempt to resolve.
I personally tried most of those things before calling and tried multiple HDMI cables ending with cables I know to be working properly borrowed from my optical drive.

Now that I have mostly ruled out the TCL I have yet to call Denon and rule that out, but first I pointed to this thread by @Matt2026 He said, "I think you can set the volume level for each input". I think maybe with Pre/Pro, but If that is true I wonder how to do it and where to look. Otherwise has anyone else experienced this and have a resolve?

TV connection HDMI 3 (ARC) connects to Denon Monitor ARC

HDMI Cables are Monoprice Certified
Different sources can have different volume levels which is why the <Source Level> setting is available to normalize all source volume levels if preferred. You can also use a Quick Select to have the AVR power on with a selected source at a specific volume level.

Also, unable to read "green" line.
post #10353 of 13341 Old 02-08-2019, 04:48 AM

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie View Post
Rear or front.
Thank you

Sony XBR65A9F, Denon X4400H, Sony UBP-X1000ES, Apple TV 4K, Denon DCM-444, Verizon FIOS, Harmony Elite. Dolby ATMOS implemented by Klipsch.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #10354 of 13341 Old 02-08-2019, 04:51 AM

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilv3r View Post
ARC is not a brand issue. ARC issues can happen with any type of hardware. Sony, Denon, Yamaha, Onkyo and through out various manufacturers of TVs.

So it’s not an issue with the 4400 or any other model, ARC issues are wide spread. Google search ARC issues and read all the issues through out the past 10+ yrs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I will do the reading , Thank You.

Back in the day when we encountered issues that seemed unexplainable we just blamed the issue on sunspots. LOL
pbarach likes this.
post #10355 of 13341 Old 02-08-2019, 06:16 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by wardman1 View Post
My X2400H had the same issues. I think it is cheap/bad WiFi implementation by Denon. Depending on your house size, you may want to consider a mesh option and just bite the bullet now. Something like TP-Deco has worked well for neighbors. I have Xfinity and bought their pods (6) and have them throughout the house. If you want to go better WiFi - look for a mesh product and replace your current WiFi easily. (TP-Deco, Eero, Plume, Ubiquiti....)
For the X2400H, I put a pod by it, then plugged into the RJ45 ethernet. The pod is more stable than the Denon's WiFi.

Your Powerline adapters work similarly. If the house is newer, they should work. I would still plug the X3400H directly into the Powerline adapter via ethernet, don't mess with the WiFi. Even add a switch to add more devices if necessary.
Thanks for the note - You have exposed how little I understand technology!

I never thought of using an ethernet between the pod I put near my rack to the connection on the Denon! I figured I had to run an ethernet cable directly from the modem/router. If I do this I assume I would have to change the connection in the Denons settings from wireless to wired and I can then see if the connection is stronger?
post #10356 of 13341 Old 02-08-2019, 07:50 AM

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Chalk me up in the anti-CEC / anti-ARC crowd. You'll see my own nightmare getting this properly coordinated (TCL 6 series TV, FYI). I could never get it to land on the correct synchronization of control options between TV & AVR, so I wound up punting and using optical cable. Works fine now and the dang AVR doesn't turn on everytime I simply want to watch TV . . . . . which is the operation I wanted, not a "one size fits all". My only issue now isn't a deal killer, but I wish the TV sound would automatically mute out when I *DO* want to use full AVR surround sound. To get that functionality requires changing some settings, and then the other issue of AVR automatically powering on with TV comes back. Workaround I have to live with is manually turn down TV sound when going into surround mode which isn't the end of the world.

I'm not a super techie that understands what all goes on at the deep firmware programming levels, but I wonder if it's an issue a future update could fix? I guess it's not really broken, per se, but would sure be nice if the coordination operated in a little more user friendly manner. My 0.02.

~Vol
post #10357 of 13341 Old 02-08-2019, 12:35 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vol4Ever View Post
Chalk me up in the anti-CEC / anti-ARC crowd. You'll see my own nightmare getting this properly coordinated (TCL 6 series TV, FYI). I could never get it to land on the correct synchronization of control options between TV & AVR, so I wound up punting and using optical cable. Works fine now and the dang AVR doesn't turn on everytime I simply want to watch TV . . . . . which is the operation I wanted, not a "one size fits all". My only issue now isn't a deal killer, but I wish the TV sound would automatically mute out when I *DO* want to use full AVR surround sound. To get that functionality requires changing some settings, and then the other issue of AVR automatically powering on with TV comes back. Workaround I have to live with is manually turn down TV sound when going into surround mode which isn't the end of the world.

I'm not a super techie that understands what all goes on at the deep firmware programming levels, but I wonder if it's an issue a future update could fix? I guess it's not really broken, per se, but would sure be nice if the coordination operated in a little more user friendly manner. My 0.02.

~Vol
+1 to the CEC/ARC hate

Tried setting up ARC to connect my X2300 with an LG OLED TV (wanted Dolby Vision using the TV's built-in Netflix app) and wasted too much time trying to make it work... and when I gave up... it somehow started working like magic. Eventually turned it back off because I never wanted to waste any future time troubleshooting.

Tried using CEC between the X2300 and an Nvidia Shield TV... and everytime I turned the system on, the Nvidia Shield would always steal focus (couldn't disable CEC on the Shield) and the receiver would switch to that source.

Tried using CEC to connect my X6400 to a BenQ W1070 projector and when I hit the power button, the projector shut off cold turkey, no fan running cooldown period... not good.
post #10358 of 13341 Old 02-08-2019, 01:42 PM

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I just got a X2400H Denon receiver to upgrade my older 1712 in my living rm.
I'm running the 7.1 on the 1712 and plan to change to 5.1.2 on the X2400H,
My plan is to remove my surround backs and I have 2 new ceiling speakers that will go in front of the main seating in line with the FL/FR, do I connect to the surround backs and change the settings in the amp assignment to top middle ?
If so will that give me my Dolby Atmos 5.1.2 ?

I've searched this thread but nothing really specific about set up and the manual just says 7.1 with the top middle

Last edited by mrpergo; 02-08-2019 at 04:02 PM.
post #10359 of 13341 Old 02-08-2019, 04:14 PM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Quote:
Different sources can have different volume levels which is why the <Source Level> setting is available to normalize all source volume levels if preferred. You can also use a Quick Select to have the AVR power on with a selected source at a specific volume level.

Also, unable to read "green" line.

The <Source Level> setting only attenuates digital or Analog input sources only, so they control the unit as a whole. I can confirm it affects but not the desired intention. The thing is the TV connects to the monitor out of the AVR, and there appears to be no way to attenuate that on an individual basis which is what I'd like to see. Not sure what you mean by "Quick Select" but if it turns on a preset device at a specific level as predefined then it's not for me. I use ARC to turn on everything If I press the Shield remote, it turns on the TV, AVR, and the Shield and then the AVR automatically switches input accordingly no matter the last usage which is what I want.
Conversely it I hit the TCL TV on button AVR comes on and auto switches to TV Audio again anything that messes that up is not for me. Everything turns off the same way one button from whatever device I'm using and no need for a programmable remote. I do appreciate the input; sadly, I somehow think the only way I'll get the kind of control I want is with a quality Pre/Pro.

TCL 65R617TBBA w/ MediaLight 6500k | Denon AVR X4400H set 7.2.4 | Outlaw 5000 (LCR & SR) | RSL CG3 5.2 system 5-NXG NX-Pro 103C (1- SB 4-Height FL, FR, RL, & RR) | Roku Ultra | Nvidia Shield (Plex Server) | Sony UBP-X800 | Panisonic DP-UB820 | Tripplite Isobar HTS10DBS | Octane XL700 seating | Makers Mark for attitude adjustments.
post #10360 of 13341 Old 02-08-2019, 05:23 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpergo View Post
I just got a X2400H Denon receiver to upgrade my older 1712 in my living rm.
I'm running the 7.1 on the 1712 and plan to change to 5.1.2 on the X2400H,
My plan is to remove my surround backs and I have 2 new ceiling speakers that will go in front of the main seating in line with the FL/FR, do I connect to the surround backs and change the settings in the amp assignment to top middle ?
If so will that give me my Dolby Atmos 5.1.2 ?

I've searched this thread but nothing really specific about set up and the manual just says 7.1 with the top middle
Yes and yes.
mrpergo likes this.
post #10361 of 13341 Old 02-08-2019, 05:43 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by owcraftsman View Post
The <Source Level> setting only attenuates digital or Analog input sources only, so they control the unit as a whole. I can confirm it affects but not the desired intention. The thing is the TV connects to the monitor out of the AVR, and there appears to be no way to attenuate that on an individual basis which is what I'd like to see. Not sure what you mean by "Quick Select" but if it turns on a preset device at a specific level as predefined then it's not for me. I use ARC to turn on everything If I press the Shield remote, it turns on the TV, AVR, and the Shield and then the AVR automatically switches input accordingly no matter the last usage which is what I want.
Conversely it I hit the TCL TV on button AVR comes on and auto switches to TV Audio again anything that messes that up is not for me. Everything turns off the same way one button from whatever device I'm using and no need for a programmable remote. I do appreciate the input; sadly, I somehow think the only way I'll get the kind of control I want is with a quality Pre/Pro.
1. ARC (Audio Return Channel) over HDMI is a digital input signal. <Source Level> is stored by source, therefore can be set separately for the "TV Audio" source.
2. There are four QUICK SELECT buttons on the remote in which you can start a source at a specific volume level.
3. You use HDMI-CEC/Control to turn everything on. ARC is simply the audio signal.
ahblaza and bertk like this.
post #10362 of 13341 Old 02-08-2019, 06:45 PM

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Looks like I belong here now. My X1400h is ordered and on the way from accessories4less. I can’t wait for it to get here.

Going with a 2.1 setup as a starting point. Should be a good add to going from just TV speakers.

Speakers currently shipping with the receiver are Focal Aria 906.

Also will be ordering a HSU VT3 MK5 in the next few weeks. I can’t wait for everything to be put together. Then I get to start tuning and calibrating it... never done that before, so it will be an interesting journey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #10363 of 13341 Old 02-08-2019, 06:48 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by calhoun1 View Post
Looks like I belong here now. My X1400h is ordered and on the way from accessories4less. I can’t wait for it to get here.

Going with a 2.1 setup as a starting point. Should be a good add to going from just TV speakers.

Also will be ordering a HSU VT3 MK5 in the next few weeks. I can’t wait for everything to be put together. Then I get to start tuning and calibrating it... never done that before, so it will be an interesting journey.

While waiting for your new toys, review the first 8 posts of this thread as well as the Audyssey FAQ on how to properly place the mic …

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-re...l#post52664721
CaptinCrunch and OGauge4Me like this.
post #10364 of 13341 Old 02-08-2019, 06:52 PM

Quote:
While waiting for your new toys, review the first 8 posts of this thread as well as the Audyssey FAQ on how to properly place the mic …

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-re...l#post52664721

Will do! Thank you.

post #10365 of 13341 Old 02-08-2019, 09:55 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Quoted: 2514 Post(s)
Liked: 2812
Quote:
Originally Posted by calhoun1 View Post

Nice speakers and sub selection. Do 4 or 5 full microprocessor resets when first getting the receiver before setting up Audyssey. It just clears out any older flash memory stored from before.
ahblaza likes this.

Chane A5 towers,Chane A2.4 center,RBH bipole side surrounds, Rythmik LV12R x2,Denon X4300H, Outlaw 5000,Front B speakers: Wharfedale Diamond 10.1 books. https://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-rec...d-part-ii.html
post #10366 of 13341 Old 02-08-2019, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madmax67 View Post
Nice speakers and sub selection. Do 4 or 5 full microprocessor resets when first getting the receiver before setting up Audyssey. It just clears out any older flash memory stored from before.

Thank you for the reminder! After reading the first few posts of the thread I noted that suggestion. Also saw about adjusting the sub with the Audyssey before going through the full adjustment once I get the sub. All great tips!

It will be great to hear everything i have been missing.

As well as see, since we just bought a 65” C8 this week also. All the goodies!

post #10367 of 13341 Old 02-09-2019, 06:57 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Liked: 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by fache View Post

EDIT 2:

Is it possible the Ortofon 2M Blue (5.5 mV) is overpowering the phono stage (2.5mV) and it disabled to prevent potential damage? Or do I have that backwards and 2.5mV is the minimum necessary to drive the preamp?

From the receiver's manual's appendix:
Phono equalizer

Input sensitivity: 2.5 mV

From the Ortofon 2M Blue specs:
- an improved engine, which provides an increased output of 5.5 mV and an optimized sound reproduction and a high level of sonic accuracy
I have the 2M Red that has the same output specs of 5.5 mV. Mine is normally hooked up to a preamp but for you I just hooked it up via a very long and cheap rca cable to the AVR-X4400H. It sounded loud enough for me at volume -25. By the way, sounded as good as my preamp(s)/power amp. So I would say you may want to double check all your settings, including the input assign, and good luck.
ahblaza likes this.
post #10368 of 13341 Old 02-09-2019, 08:02 AM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I updated my x3400h to the latest firmware. In brief initial testing the earc audio cutting in and out seems to be resolved so far. I'll watch some more stuff to see if it crops up again.

post #10369 of 13341 Old 02-09-2019, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by avman09 View Post
I have the 2M Red that has the same output specs of 5.5 mV. Mine is normally hooked up to a preamp but for you I just hooked it up via a very long and cheap rca cable to the AVR-X4400H. It sounded loud enough for me at volume -25. By the way, sounded as good as my preamp(s)/power amp. So I would say you may want to double check all your settings, including the input assign, and good luck.

Thank you, I really appreciate the test. I'm starting to think I may just have a defective receiver, but doubtful it's worth disconnecting everything and taking/shipping the receiver for a phono preamp repair that can be overcome by an external preamp (arriving any minute now) especially considering everything else in the receiver works beautifully; 7.2.4 Atmos/DTS:X with 4k HDR switching is the primary purpose.
post #10370 of 13341 Old 02-09-2019, 02:19 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazzer55 View Post
Thanks for the note - You have exposed how little I understand technology!

I never thought of using an ethernet between the pod I put near my rack to the connection on the Denon! I figured I had to run an ethernet cable directly from the modem/router. If I do this I assume I would have to change the connection in the Denons settings from wireless to wired and I can then see if the connection is stronger?
Correct, just plug it in. Let the pod maintain the connection (hopefully better than the WiFi on the Denon) and you should be all set. The Denon should sense it has an RJ45 connection, otherwise it is an easy switch under the network config setting. If the pod sees your home network, it will link the Denon right in. Let us know if it worked.
I also have a 5 port 10/100 switch off of one of mine to support devices in basement as hardwired instead of WiFi.
OGauge4Me likes this.

Last edited by wardman1; 02-09-2019 at 02:23 PM.
post #10371 of 13341 Old 02-09-2019, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by avman09 View Post

Finally figured it out and it was not an issue with the receiver. Thank you for the confirmations that helped me isolate the problem.

Turns out the stylus was not properly seated. When the dealer swapped the standard 2M Red with a 2M Blue stylus filler, the rectangular shaft that connects the leads was pushed a bit out the back of the cartridge. I applied some gentle pressure to bring the wiring leads harness in flush with the cartridge, then held it in place while seating the 2M Blue stylus filler and.... it now works on the phono inputs as expected, great volume.
avman09 likes this.
post #10372 of 13341 Old 02-09-2019, 04:45 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Liked: 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by fache View Post
Finally figured it out and it was not an issue with the receiver. Thank you for the confirmations that helped me isolate the problem.

Turns out the stylus was not properly seated. When the dealer swapped the standard 2M Red with a 2M Blue stylus filler, the rectangular shaft that connects the leads was pushed a bit out the back of the cartridge. I applied some gentle pressure to bring the wiring leads harness in flush with the cartridge, then held it in place while seating the 2M Blue stylus filler and.... it now works on the phono inputs as expected, great volume.
Thank you for the good news and I hope you will enjoy your vinyl albums. Again, I do find the AVR's phono stage SQ as good as my separate Marantz and Cambridge Audio preamp's, really amazingly good.
ahblaza likes this.
post #10373 of 13341 Old 02-09-2019, 06:43 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Hey guys, brand new X3500H owner as of last night!

My issue after playing with the settings all night is I can’t seem to get the sub working in stereo. I’m assuming this is user error as it was working fine at one point then of course I went a screwed with the settings some more.

Initially ran Audyssey which set fronts to large full range. Changed all speakers to small at 80hz, sub to LFE, am I missing something? Tried playing music through AirPlay and Bluetooth no dice... if I change setting to LFE+Main turn off AVR and then back on I have sub but I shouldn’t have to do that right? Sub is connected by LFE cable, thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Last edited by teachsac; 02-10-2019 at 04:17 AM. Reason: Price talk
post #10374 of 13341 Old 02-10-2019, 01:11 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodyhoo View Post
Hey guys, brand new X3500H owner as of last night!
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-re...ls-sticky.html
rboster likes this.
post #10375 of 13341 Old 02-10-2019, 05:40 PM

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Got the new 2400H hooked up, put my ceiling speakers in and ran audyssey everything sounds and looks great. I have one question about the two HDMI outputs, of course the ARC is fine that’s where my main TV is connected but output 2 runs to my kitchen TV and it’s not giving me sound from my kitchen tv, I had a splitter on the 1712 and was able to have the sound come from the kitchen TV. Is there a setting or do I have to go back to the splitter?

post #10376 of 13341 Old 02-10-2019, 09:20 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpergo View Post
Got the new 2400H hooked up, put my ceiling speakers in and ran audyssey everything sounds and looks great. I have one question about the two HDMI outputs, of course the ARC is fine that’s where my main TV is connected but output 2 runs to my kitchen TV and it’s not giving me sound from my kitchen tv, I had a splitter on the 1712 and was able to have the sound come from the kitchen TV. Is there a setting or do I have to go back to the splitter?

HDMI audio can only pass to the Monitor outputs if you set <HDMI Audio Out> to "TV" which then disables the audio to the surround speakers.

For a 2nd TV use case, the X3400h would have been the better purchase as it features a Zone 2 Monitor output. Alternatively, it's back to the splitter.
ahblaza and Madmax67 like this.
post #10377 of 13341 Old 02-10-2019, 11:09 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
Liked: 62
Anyone got info about the latest firmware update? I haven't updated yet, since the last one screwed up my ARC audio. Has it resolved the audio cutting issue?

Home Theater

LG OLED 65" C8 | Denon AVR-X3400H | PS4 Pro
Paradigm Monitor 7 v7 | Canton GLE 456 | Morel SP-2 | SVS PB-1000
post #10378 of 13341 Old 02-11-2019, 08:21 AM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach_N85 View Post
Anyone got info about the latest firmware update? I haven't updated yet, since the last one screwed up my ARC audio. Has it resolved the audio cutting issue?
It has for me so far.

post #10379 of 13341 Old 02-11-2019, 08:51 AM - Thread Starter

Post 6 has been updated with the firmware change log for the latest update to these models.
OGauge4Me and SVChucko like this.
post #10380 of 13341 Old 02-11-2019, 10:18 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 925 Post(s)
Liked: 408
Quote:
Post 6 has been updated with the firmware change log for the latest update to these models.
Thanks. Any chance you could clarify what this means?

2-6-2019
- While AVR displays Title/Artist/Album by status display, AVR will display "Spotify" after "Volume change, Mute, INFO, Sound Mode change, SLEEP, ZONE2 ON/OFF" operations.

My 3400H shows it is on latest firmware which is displayed as 7400-0362-6481-3094

Using Spotify Connect, my old X2100W would display the Spotify track being played in the front display. The 3400H always just displays "Spotify". Reading the 2-6-2019 it sounds like that has been fixed?? Its not really clear what the change is. Do I have latest FW or has it not made it my way yet? This is not a big deal. Just one of those "little things".
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
2400h , 3.0 , 4 ohm , 4200 , 4300 , 4400 , 7.1 , 7.1 setup , 7.2 , alexa , atmos , audio , Audyssey , avr , avr-s730h , avr-x2400h , avrs730h , bi-amp , blueray , bluetooth , center , circuit breaker , connectivity , Denon , denon avrx3400h , denon x2400h remote controller , dolby surround up mixer , dts neural up mixer , Emotiva , enhanced 4k , hdmi , help please , Home Theater , ipod , lan , lpcm 7.1 , multi ch in , Netflix , optical inputs , Pioneer , powering off , pre amp , pre out , ps4 , receiver , Samsung , setup , shut off , subwoofer denon test tone , theater , wifi , x3400h , x520bt , xbox one , yellow glue , zone 2

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page