"OFFICIAL" 2017 Denon "S-Series" / "X-Series" AVR Owner's Thread + FAQ (Posts 1-8) - Page 445 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 136614Likes

post #13321 of 13453 Old 06-29-2020, 08:28 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 77
I ended up wasting a good hour and a half the other night because of the newly released faulty firmware.

I tried to go back to factory default firmware and update to the newest and I still receiving communication errors when trying to run Audyssey through the MultiEQ app. I guess I'm going back to factory default and going to try the MultiEQ app.

One thing I missed when I initially setup my 4 ceiling speakers is that there is a surround height option. My four height speakers are above my RL and surround speakers since I'm only about 10 inches off the back wall (no rear speakers, only 5.1). Since I set them up, I had them set as rear height on the receiver. While messing around I set them as surround height and then realized Atmos doesn't utilize them like it did when they were configured as rear height.

The question is, do you guys think I should set them as rear height even though they're more in the location of surround height or should I set them as surround height and utilize DTS:Neural:X?

Unfortunately I don't get a ton of time to play around, so if I tried to configure it both ways, run Audyssey, and test a bunch, it would take entirely too long.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #13322 of 13453 Old 06-29-2020, 04:54 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
Liked: 128
I updated last night (X6400H). All seemed to be fine. Today I went to use HEOS and it spent an hour "authorizing network" or something like that. I checked my network settings and everything was grayed out.
Tried a network reset. I could then access my network settings, but it could not find WiFi networks and kept telling me to connect a cable for wired. I went through troubleshooting the wired connection. New Ethernet cable, reset switch, tried a port that was working for another working piece of gear. Nothing. Still no connectivity.
Tried another network reset, it has been going for an hour without completion.
Then I come here and find that others have had the same problem.
I may need to reset to factory defaults, upgrade, and restore the config. What a pain...

(I checked and as of now the save or restore config options are not available (network has to be configured first ???), so even more work to rerun everything to get back to my current config... BTW a config that I quite like)

What are the chances that they come up with a fix soon?

Last edited by ppasteur; 06-29-2020 at 06:13 PM.
post #13323 of 13453 Old 06-29-2020, 07:43 PM

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
Liked: 71
The latest AVR update was auto-downloaded and installed a few days ago on my X3400H. Following that update, I found that although my ATV4K and Blu-Ray player worked fine, the internal apps on my LG C9 had video but no audio. I went into the C9's setting and set the speakers to internal. The sound came on. I then switched the C9 back to AVR with eARC pass-through. Sound through the AVR came on again. Must have been a handshake problem.

| LG OLED55C9, Firmware v04.80.03 | Denon AVR-X3400H, Firmware v7600-8281-6432-2065 | ATV 4K | Sony UBP-X700 | Hsu HC-1 MK2 (C) & HB-1 MK2 (LRSur), Sub VTF-15H MK2, ELAC Atmos | X-Rite i1D3 OEM | 2020 CalMAN Home for LG build 163 |
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #13324 of 13453 Old 06-30-2020, 06:06 AM

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 77
I finally got Audyssey to work on my X4400H using the MultiEQ app on Android. It took 10 to 12 times, multiple firmware resets, a bunch of power cycles and network resets, but it finally worked.

I won't go into everything I tried, I don't even remember exactly all what I did, but hopefully this will help someone.

I'm not sure I had the same issues other people had with their network settings. I always saw the receiver online, I just ended up with the communication error either when it was checking the subwoofer level, after the first left speaker, after 2 mic positions, or the most frustrating of all, after 4 mic positions. I didn't test HEOS at all, but I was still able to stream from spotify (is that technically HEOS?) and I could go into local radio and stream from there.

What finally worked was after I upgraded the firmware to 5461-8203-8332-2165, DTS version 3.90.50.51. After I factory reset the firmware to the original version, my trick of a hard power cycle and a network reset, MultiEQ was still giving me communication errors. I decided to give it a last ditch effort (at around 12:40am this morning), update the firmware, and try again.

As it was upgrading I was thinking about how when I go through the initial setup, when I do the network setup assistant and it tries to stream something, it doesn't work. I have to hit, I hear it to proceed, but I wouldn't actually hear anything. One time I noticed that if I streamed something and then went back to the setup assistant, it worked.

When the upgrade finished, I skipped the network setup assistant, went into HEOS and streamed something, then went back to the network setup assistant and it worked as expected. At this point I hit the power on the front of the Denon to turn it off. After that I turned it back on, went to CD, and then ran Audyssey through MultiEQ and it finally freaking worked. I went through 6 mic positions (i would have done more but my toddler started moving in the crib and that was the last thing I wanted to deal with) without a hitch.

Key points that may or may not have helped

- I noticed that a time or two the HEOS menu came up at the beginning of trying to run Audyssey, so I always the input on CD and left the unit on when I started Audyssey

- Go to HEOS and stream radio first and then go to Network Setup Assistant

- I noticed that in the MultiEQ app that I was hitting the small + in the top right corner as opposed to the big one to start the process. When I hit the big one beside the other curves, it would get further than hitting the small one and then choosing New Curve and not Google drive.

- Go slow through the MultiEQ app. One or two times I got ahead of myself and hit next before I let it sit for a second on a new screen and received a communication error.

This is a pretty buggy program that gets all jacked up pretty frequently. Hopefully some random nonsense I just typed helps someone out.

my 5.1.4 is FINALLY properly configured. Of course I finished it around 1:30am and was too tired to test much out, but it got rid of the muddy voices that I've dealt with the last few days, so thank goodness for that.

Last edited by emiller1181; 06-30-2020 at 06:33 AM.
post #13325 of 13453 Old 06-30-2020, 06:43 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Need Help

I have an LG C9 tv (~6weeks old) and a Denon x4400h AVR I bought last year, and all the sources work fine EXCEPT for the cable box source, which is fine for video but no audio.

Background: I have 3 sources currently working great (PS4, PS3, and Apple TV 4K), but the 4th source (cable box) has issues. It shows video but doesn’t have audio. It worked for a few weeks after I initially bought my C9, but then the audio stopped working ~3weeks ago. I think the issue is related to the interaction with the C9 TV. Before I bought the C9, the same AVR/source setup worked flawlessly for >1yr with an old Vizio TV. Also, when I remove the HDMI cable going into the C9, audio starts playing through the x4400h without issues. It’s only when the AVR is connected to the C9 that I get sound issues from the cable box source. Both the cable company and Denon said it had something to do with the connection to the C9 (for what that’s worth).

All sources go directly to the AVR, and I have an HDMI 2.1 cable from the AVR arc output to the TV arc input. I have the latest firmware for the TV and the AVR. I’ve tried multiple settings of arc enable/disable, passthrough, eArc, control, etc. across both TV and AVR, and the audio never works on the cable source. I’ve tried to change settings on the cable box, but the audio options are impressively limited. In fact, I can’t change the output audio format. I‘m able to disable CC, but that’s about it.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
post #13326 of 13453 Old 06-30-2020, 08:36 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmercer View Post
The latest AVR update was auto-downloaded and installed a few days ago on my X3400H. Following that update, I found that although my ATV4K and Blu-Ray player worked fine, the internal apps on my LG C9 had video but no audio. I went into the C9's setting and set the speakers to internal. The sound came on. I then switched the C9 back to AVR with eARC pass-through. Sound through the AVR came on again. Must have been a handshake problem.
I had problems last night getting audio out of the B7 from Fandango (internal app) into the 6400H via ARC. This is a new one. It has been working fine for well over a year.
I tried a soft reset/restart on the 6400H, but that did not work. Power cycling the TV got me audio. I can't say for sure that this is being caused by the latest firmware or not. But I had not seen this behavior prior to updating. It does seem like the problem may be caused by a handshake problem.
post #13327 of 13453 Old 06-30-2020, 08:51 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
Liked: 83
Thumbs up Update Successful

Checked my AVR-x4400h after all the messages on this thread. Found that i was not connected to my network and that Auto-Updates were off anyway.
I "Checked for Updates" and allowed the update to proceed.

Version: 6461-8263-0132-2165
DTS Version: 3.90.50.51
This is the version installed today 06/30/2020 @10:40 am EDT.

It said it would take 12 minutes or so. With my Fios 1 Gbps internet, it took about 3 minutes . Whew!

Thanks Guys......oh wait.....that is sexist ......Thanks Everyone!!

-

Have a great day and be kind to each other,
-B
Denon AVR-X4400H AND VIZIO P65-E1
Polk PSW505 and FOCAL Cube subs, Polk RTA 11TL towers anchoring a 7.2.4 Setup, Philips BDP7502 4K/UHD Player, FiOS One Gbps Internet
post #13328 of 13453 Old 06-30-2020, 09:00 AM

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevefilmfreak View Post
Just found this on the DENON site:

29.06.2020: Issues after latest FW update

We noticed that our latest update of HEOS FW caused some issues with network connectivity and voice control for ALEXA and Google. We are currently working for a fix and hope that we can provide you such very soon. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and will inform you here, once these issue are solved.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmatusky View Post
Good to hear Denon is working this problem. I haven't yet been able to find the quoted Denon acknowledgement on their website, though. Do you have a link so that I might be able to share with other owners on other Denon threads? Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baff View Post
You can find it on the UK support site, over on the right under "Alerts News Updates"
https://denon-uk.custhelp.com/
Looks like Denon is aware of and working on the issue of the faulty 2020/06/25 firmware update.

(This info thanks to a couple of contributors in another Denon AVR thread.)

Last edited by mmatusky; 06-30-2020 at 03:15 PM.
post #13329 of 13453 Old 07-01-2020, 05:17 AM

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader424242 View Post
OK, I'm about to pull (what little I have left of) my hair out. I have been trying to troubleshoot a video dropout problem for a while, and I assumed that it was an HDMI handshake issue (?). Specifically, sporadically I get a signal loss after the media is being loaded (I get to the startup screen of each player, but once the media is identified and loaded, intermittently I get a "No Signal" on my C9). Thing is, the audio continues as normal. I am posting my question here, because the issue is "fixed" by simply changing inputs on the 6400H, and switching back again (causing another handshake?). I have updated all pertinent firmware, replaced all HDMI cables, and tried various settings that I thought might be the problem. Given the number of source devices I have, running HDMI directly to the TV is not an option, never mind that I would lose the OSD. I am resigned to the possibility I may just have to live with it (it only happens once in a while), but I was hoping someone might have a suggestion.

My signal path is:

Players (OPPO 103D, OPPO 203, Onkyo HD805, Sony 5000ES) --> Denon 6400H --> LG C9

Thanks!
Did you ever solve this, other than switching inputs? This has started happening on my 4400. Sometimes switching inputs works, but other times I have to unplug the receiver to get it to work. Could my HDMI board be going?
post #13330 of 13453 Old 07-01-2020, 06:19 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
Liked: 117
I really don't think it is the HDMI board. In my case, I am beginning to suspect the LG not playing nicely with the Denon, and that it may just be a minor inconvenience I will have to live with. Next step will be to upgrade the firmware for the LG (the Denon is current); I just need to get off my bum and get the ethernet cable to do so...

Peace... Vader

"Ya see, we plan ahead. That way we don't do anything right now. Earl explained it to me." - Valentine McKee

One sub to rumble them all. One sub to shake them. One sub to humble them all. And in the darkness break them....

post #13331 of 13453 Old 07-01-2020, 08:19 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 362 Post(s)
Quote:
Looks like Denon is aware of and working on the issue of the faulty 2020/06/25 firmware update.

I am so thankful for this forum. I, too, am the victim of this networking bug. At least Denon has acknowledged the matter, as I was a bit fearful of how long they'd do a turnaround on this.
post #13332 of 13453 Old 07-02-2020, 02:06 AM

Quote:

The previously quoted Denon UK support site was updated on 2020/07/01 with info on how to fix the loss-of-networking issue: do a restoration of factory firmware followed by a firmware update. That latter part suggests that the latest firmware update now on the Denon servers is good. I wonder if the latest firmware is a fixed version of the faulty 2020/06/25 firmware or if it is just the firmware version prior to the faulty version. Any way to know?
post #13333 of 13453 Old 07-02-2020, 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie View Post
Most likely the latter, otherwise, there would be no reason to have to restore to the factory firmware first.
I think one needs to restore to the factory firmware first in order to establish networking capability. The faulty 2020/06/25 firmware killed all wifi and wired networking and eliminated any way to re-establish it. In that configuration, the only firmware options are the built-in factory firmware or, maybe, firmware via a USB stick.

Last edited by mmatusky; 07-02-2020 at 05:26 AM.
post #13334 of 13453 Old 07-02-2020, 05:30 AM

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
The previously quoted Denon UK support site was updated on 2020/07/01 with info on how to fix the loss-of-networking issue: do a restoration of factory firmware followed by a firmware update. That latter part suggests that the latest firmware update now on the Denon servers is good. I wonder if the latest firmware is a fixed version of the faulty 2020/06/25 firmware or if it is just the firmware version prior to the faulty version. Any way to know?
Why not just increase the firmware version so there's no need to restore to factory? I'm sure there are many users who lost networking that aren't on this forum and have their receiver set to update automatically.
post #13335 of 13453 Old 07-02-2020, 05:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by supercell View Post
Why not just increase the firmware version so there's no need to restore to factory? I'm sure there are many users who lost networking that aren't on this forum and have their receiver set to update automatically.
The faulty 2020/06/25 firmware update killed all networking and killed the ability to re-establish networking. In that configuration, those unsuspecting auto-updaters will never again receive auto-updates or even notification of the existence of new firmware updates. They may only be tipped off to the problem if they, at some point, try to use an AVR feature that is network-dependent, like HEOS, the Denon AVR app, etc.

Denon really should reach out to those owners. But is that even possible? Perhaps those owners’ units are identifiable by Denon’s firmware update records? But do records like that even exist? Maybe not, due to privacy concerns? Those unsuspecting auto-updaters may now be S-out-of-luck, i.e., unknowingly stuck with their current faulty configuration.
ppasteur and supercell like this.

Last edited by mmatusky; 07-02-2020 at 06:22 AM.
post #13336 of 13453 Old 07-02-2020, 07:07 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quoted: 1262 Post(s)
Liked: 1199
Quote:
The faulty 2020/06/25 firmware update killed all networking and killed the ability to re-establish networking. In that configuration, those unsuspecting auto-updaters will never again receive auto-updates or even notification of the existence of new firmware updates. They may only be tipped off to the problem if they, at some point, try to use an AVR feature that is network-dependent, like HEOS, the Denon AVR app, etc.

Denon really should reach out to those owners. But is that even possible? Perhaps those owners’ units are identifiable by Denon’s firmware update records? But do records like that even exist? Maybe not, due to privacy concerns? Those unsuspecting auto-updaters may now be S-out-of-luck, i.e., unknowingly stuck with their current faulty configuration.
I wonder what the unique configuration is that causes the firmware update to kill networking? It seems to not effect everybody. It did not effect my x6400h.

Mark
post #13337 of 13453 Old 07-02-2020, 06:01 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjwagner View Post
I wonder what the unique configuration is that causes the firmware update to kill networking? It seems to not effect everybody. It did not effect my x6400h.
I wish I knew. I have both a 6400 and 3400. The 3400 is fine after the update. The networking on the 6400 is dead. To my knowledge the configurations match other than Audyssey tuning.
Same network config (other than IP), same HEOS version using the same App. Nothing else special. Also coming from the latest update version respectively.

If we knew the specific mechanism of the failure, it may be easier to fix. Good luck ever getting that info out of Denon. Maybe some of the Denon insiders might find out and relate the data to the rest of us ?? (Hoping).
post #13338 of 13453 Old 07-03-2020, 07:50 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
Liked: 282
Quote:
Try requesting the May update via the request form --> https://usa.denon.com/en-us/download...UId=AVR-X3400H

Otherwise, perhaps another forum member has an earlier firmware version on USB that they can forward to you.
Thanks for the May link. Worked for me! I also turned off auto-update.

LG OLED 65C7P • Apple TV 4K • Roku Ultra 2018 • Oppo BDP-103 Blu-ray • LG UP970 UHD BD
Denon X3400H AVR • Paradigm Cinema 110 CT Speaker System • SVS SB-1000
post #13339 of 13453 Old 07-03-2020, 10:58 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 854 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24666 Post(s)
Liked: 13880
Now posted on the USA site as well regarding resolving network issue as a result of latest firmware update --> https://denon.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/7257
DJ Lushious likes this.
post #13340 of 13453 Old 07-04-2020, 03:02 AM

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Now posted on the USA site as well regarding resolving network issue as a result of latest firmware update --> https://denon.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/7257
Thank you

Sony XBR65A9F, Denon X4400H, Sony UBP-X1000ES, Apple TV 4K, Denon DCM-444, Verizon FIOS, Harmony Elite. Dolby ATMOS implemented by Klipsch.
post #13341 of 13453 Old 07-04-2020, 11:38 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
Liked: 281
My x6400h seems to be functioning properly with auto update on. I haven't tried to see the firmware version, but I just controlled it with the Heos app.
post #13342 of 13453 Old 07-04-2020, 04:20 PM

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 22
I have auto update off on my 4400h and this the last few days of posting warned me not to update.
Took the plunge today after seeing Denon posting that they must have not left fault FW on the site.

Update said it will take 12mins. No issue with update.
I checked for any more update after initial one found another update. surprisingly there was a 2min update left the second time. That went without a hitch too but surprisingly the FW is exactly the same so not sure what is going.

Checked my connections and both AVR and HEOS app work. I did have to log into HEOS account on the AVR.

Version: 5461-8203-8332-2165
DTS Version: 3.90.50.51

My FW seems have a few digits different than posted by some other but not sure that is because of a different model or type.
I checked mine the FW is correct.

5.1.4 Setup - Dedicated Media Room
Denon 4400
JBL590/520C/530/550P 5.1.x
MartinLogan MLT-2 x.x.4
Vivitek 2299 4K Projector
post #13343 of 13453 Old 07-04-2020, 10:23 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 717 Post(s)
Liked: 174
Hey all.

I occasionally have a weird issue with my X4400H that I thought I would finally come and post about.

Sometimes when I play content, the volume just does not seem....right. I have it set to my usual volume, Dynamic EQ and Volume are off, yet sometimes the volume at my typical level isn’t what I expect to be. It’s as if something inside the AVR didn’t engage right.

For example we were watching a YouYube Video tonight via Apple TV and it was WAY louder than anything else I listen to at the same volume. And Apple TV in my experience is not know to me dynamically loud like that on anything. When I watch a 4K disc, my volume us typically at 65. The same volume on ATV usually needs to be cracked up a few more notches.

Also tonight we did watch a Blu-Ray and too was LOUDER than anything else at my typical volume of 65.

I did try power cycling the AVR but the volume Anomaly remained. Has anyone heard of or experienced issues like this?
post #13344 of 13453 Old 07-04-2020, 11:09 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 854 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24666 Post(s)
Liked: 13880
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeonstar View Post
Hey all.

I occasionally have a weird issue with my X4400H that I thought I would finally come and post about.

Sometimes when I play content, the volume just does not seem....right. I have it set to my usual volume, Dynamic EQ and Volume are off, yet sometimes the volume at my typical level isn’t what I expect to be. It’s as if something inside the AVR didn’t engage right.

For example we were watching a YouYube Video tonight via Apple TV and it was WAY louder than anything else I listen to at the same volume. And Apple TV in my experience is not know to me dynamically loud like that on anything. When I watch a 4K disc, my volume us typically at 65. The same volume on ATV usually needs to be cracked up a few more notches.

Also tonight we did watch a Blu-Ray and too was LOUDER than anything else at my typical volume of 65.

I did try power cycling the AVR but the volume Anomaly remained. Has anyone heard of or experienced issues like this?
Sources can have different volume input levels which is why there is a <Source Level> setting (p. 203 Owner's manual).
post #13345 of 13453 Old 07-04-2020, 11:12 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Sources can have different volume input levels which is why there is a <Source Level> setting (p. 203 Owner's manual).

But I have never messed with any of the input volume settings. Doesn’t explain the dramatic shift in volume I’m experiencing with devices I’m pretty familiar with.
post #13346 of 13453 Old 07-04-2020, 11:18 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 538 Post(s)
Liked: 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeonstar View Post
But I have never messed with any of the input volume settings. Doesn’t explain the dramatic shift in volume I’m experiencing with devices I’m pretty familiar with.
Not everything is playing on equal sound. Each source hooked up to your Denon will have a different volume output.. ie your ATV will have a different volume balance than your cable box or Blu-ray player. But within each of those connections like your ATV, Netflix may have a different volume than ATV content or Amazon content. Your BluRay player plays CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray and the volumes will be different for each of those.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

tv: Samsung UN75MU800, Receiver: Denon AVR 730H, speakers: 4x M&K S-1B and M&K S85c for center, sub: MKsound V12 HTPC, Samsung UBP-K8500, Rogers Digital PVR, Chromecast Ultra
post #13347 of 13453 Old 07-04-2020, 11:30 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilv3r View Post
Not everything is playing on equal sound. Each source hooked up to your Denon will have a different volume output.. ie your ATV will have a different volume balance than your cable box or Blu-ray player. But within each of those connections like your ATV, Netflix may have a different volume than ATV content or Amazon content. Your BluRay player plays CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray and the volumes will be different for each of those.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

That all makes sense. Thanks for the explanation though. Thing is I wasn’t listening to a device or a source I haven’t heard a hundred times before.

Take my example of my 4k disc today. Sure I know movies are mixed at different levels and all that (cough Disney cough) but this particular movie was LOUD at my typical volume. Like holy crap did I mess up a setting loud.

Maybe I can just chalk it up to a fluke. But again thank you.
post #13348 of 13453 Old 07-05-2020, 01:42 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Network connection problems

Hello, can anyone help me with my Denon AVR-X2400H?!!? After the last update the network doesn’t work, WiFi and wired connections. I’ve tried all I could find on the Internet with no luck, tried to reset network and factory reset the avr. When I try to redo the connection to the LAN it remains stuck to the “assigning” screen (even after two hours of waiting). Can anyone have other ideas or solutions to this? Thanks in advance
post #13349 of 13453 Old 07-05-2020, 01:54 AM

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silviu Bonta View Post
Hello, can anyone help me with my Denon AVR-X2400H?!!? After the last update the network doesn’t work, WiFi and wired connections. I’ve tried all I could find on the Internet with no luck, tried to reset network and factory reset the avr. When I try to redo the connection to the LAN it remains stuck to the “assigning” screen (even after two hours of waiting). Can anyone have other ideas or solutions to this? Thanks in advance
Have you checked out this procedure?

https://denon-uk.custhelp.com/app/an...tail/a_id/7253
post #13350 of 13453 Old 07-05-2020, 05:06 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
Liked: 378
Quote:
JD, do you know if the update that had the issue has been patched and that's what is now being distributed? I've held back on updating and would prefer to not have to go through the "install the (broken) update, backup the configuration, reset, reinstall the update, and reconfigure from the backup" process.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
2400h , 3.0 , 4 ohm , 4200 , 4300 , 4400 , 7.1 , 7.1 setup , 7.2 , alexa , atmos , audio , Audyssey , avr , avr-s730h , avr-x2400h , avrs730h , bi-amp , blueray , bluetooth , center , circuit breaker , connectivity , Denon , denon avrx3400h , denon x2400h remote controller , dolby surround up mixer , dts neural up mixer , Emotiva , enhanced 4k , hdmi , help please , Home Theater , ipod , lan , lpcm 7.1 , multi ch in , Netflix , optical inputs , Pioneer , powering off , pre amp , pre out , ps4 , receiver , Samsung , setup , shut off , subwoofer denon test tone , theater , wifi , x3400h , x520bt , xbox one , yellow glue , zone 2

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page