Wireless Audio Transmission from TV to Receiver - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 04-16-2017, 05:36 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Wireless Audio Transmission from TV to Receiver

Hi,

I have a new TV Setup in a different room and I will have the TV mounted on the wall on the other side of the room where the receiver sits.

I will use the internal Youtube/Netflix/Amazon Apps exclusively so I don't need to connect any settop boxes, BluRay, etc.

The only thing I want to do is send the audio signal from the TV to my receiver wireless, preferrably via hdmi or tos so I can use at least 5.1. sound. Does something like this exist? I only found stuff going the other way sending sound/video from the receiver to the TV.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 04-16-2017, 08:21 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1118 Post(s)
Liked: 584
Quote:
Originally Posted by SebFromBonn View Post
Hi,

I have a new TV Setup in a different room and I will have the TV mounted on the wall on the other side of the room where the receiver sits.

I will use the internal Youtube/Netflix/Amazon Apps exclusively so I don't need to connect any settop boxes, BluRay, etc.

The only thing I want to do is send the audio signal from the TV to my receiver wireless, preferrably via hdmi or tos so I can use at least 5.1. sound. Does something like this exist? I only found stuff going the other way sending sound/video from the receiver to the TV.

Thanks
I think you want the NYRIUS ARIES HDMI wireless transmitter/receiver.

It has an HDMI input jack on its transmitter, and an HDMI output jack on its receiver.

$200 from Amazon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
hdmi , receiver , sound , toslink , wireless

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page