Yamaha RX-A3070 / A2070 / A1070 Aventage Owners' Thread - Page 2 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 16274Likes
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2017, 09:24 AM
Senior Member
 
Hresna's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 279
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
Liked: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hresna View Post
I've seen this said before - is it known for certain that Atmos decoding disregards the speaker positioning? Does the manual actually say this? It would be a real shame...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie View Post
Yamaha and Dolby both confirm this.
Thanks, I was sure you'd have a source.
I wonder if we'll ever get fully object-based decoding specific to the position of the speakers... or is that what this Auro 3D and so on is supposed to deliver...

LG 65B7P
Yamaha Aventage A3060
Oppo UDP-203
PS4 Pro SSD
B&W 600 series 7.2.4 Atmos
Hresna is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-30-2017, 09:47 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
jdsmoothie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 82,779
Mentioned: 692 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21883 Post(s)
Liked: 11863
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hresna View Post
Thanks, I was sure you'd have a source.
I wonder if we'll ever get fully object-based decoding specific to the position of the speakers... or is that what this Auro 3D and so on is supposed to deliver...
Nope. Auro 3D is channel based.
jdsmoothie is offline  
Old 05-30-2017, 06:26 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
bwillcox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Austin, Tx
Posts: 2,262
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 846 Post(s)
Liked: 485
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmiddleton4 View Post
"Unlikely that 64 bits adds to speed"

Sure it does. Can take a much bigger "word" all at once and therefore get to the end results way faster.
Nope, not in the world of computer science/engineering I've been working in for the past 50 years.
dvrraju and ChromeJob like this.

1) JVC DLA-NX7 & Sony 65Z9D, Yamaha CX-A5200, Outlaw Audio 7900 & 7700, UDP-203, DP-UB9000, UBP-X800M2, Roku Ultra
2) Sony 75Z9D, Yamaha RX-A3080, 2xOutlaw Audio 2200s, UDP-203, UBP-X700, Roku Ultra
3) Sony 75X940E, Yamaha RX-A2080, UDP-203, UBP-X700, Roku Ultra
bwillcox is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-30-2017, 07:32 PM
 
jsmiddleton4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 4,945
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1038 Post(s)
Liked: 373
Been around since adding an NEC V20 sped up our first generation XT's myself. If a 64 bit processor is not able to perform the math calculations faster then someone is a very lousy programmer.
jsmiddleton4 is offline  
Old 05-30-2017, 07:34 PM
 
jsmiddleton4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 4,945
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1038 Post(s)
Liked: 373
jsmiddleton4 is offline  
Old 05-31-2017, 05:22 AM
Senior Member
 
Hresna's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 279
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
Liked: 139
64-bit processing

I have a computer engineering background, but I will caveat that I don’t work in the hifi industry. Without being overly technical, it is unlikely that the 64-bit DSP in this instance will be for speed.

Some applications of larger operands can increase computing efficiency by, say, working on “more data” at the same time, as was suggested by the increased word size. However, I do not think the algorithms for DSP would not lend themselves well for this.

The extra bits are almost surely used, at least in part, to create “headroom” in the manipulation of the data (in this case waveforms) to minimize distortions (like “rounding errors”). This is similar to how audio tracks are mastered in studio, using much greater bit-depth and sample rate than is available on the published track – not because the studio needs to hear “better quality” audio than they publish, but rather, that the mixing and mathematical algorithms applied to the digital audio needs this headroom in order to prevent information loss through application of the algorithms, etc. The final product can then safely be resampled at the target bit-depth and sample rate with no real loss of information or quality. The extra "bits" in this case really just amounts to adding "significant figures" to the numbers being crunched.

With most audio being at 16 or 24 bits, it is not evident that 64bit processing (over 32bit) would be substantially or even audibly better, but it certainly will not hurt.
bwillcox, madbrain and staplehead like this.

LG 65B7P
Yamaha Aventage A3060
Oppo UDP-203
PS4 Pro SSD
B&W 600 series 7.2.4 Atmos
Hresna is offline  
Old 05-31-2017, 07:39 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
goonstopher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: NJ near NYC
Posts: 4,861
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 333 Post(s)
Liked: 70
Balanced INPUTS and not OUTPUTS?!

Did I miss something or did they just day f-it and skip any market research/ user needs?!?
bombertodd likes this.
goonstopher is offline  
Old 05-31-2017, 08:24 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ChromeJob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: N. Carolina
Posts: 4,670
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1986 Post(s)
Liked: 1052
I read on the Mediamonkey forum, in a discussion of advantageous ripping formats and settings, someone mentioned ripping FLAC at 48000 Hz sampling as the "extra bits" provide DSPs data to process with. I presume that means that DSPs wouldn't including their own data-doubling stage. Or maybe some do, and anything greater than 44100 Hz sampling bypasses it.

Not sure why I do it, as I hardly use Yamaha's Enhancer of lossless formats, and usually play in Straight mode.

I don't profess to know much beyond rudimentary basics of audio compression and processing, so apologies if I've munged something.

"Sell crazy some place else -- we're all stocked up here."
Are you new to the forum? Please read forum FAQs and stickies. Like posts that help you. RTFM, always.
A: Yamaha RX-V775; Chromecast Audio; iPod Classic, Touch. Bose 401 mains, 301 Series III surrounds, Yamaha NS-C444 center, Hsu VTF-2 Mk4.
V: Panasonic DMP-BDT215, Yamaha DVD-S550. Apple TV 4gen. Chromecast 1gen, Samsung UN40ES6150.
ChromeJob is offline  
Old 05-31-2017, 07:33 PM
Member
 
kavanoz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 24
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Bits and pieces of audio samples

I was trying to learn about SACD and it's DSD format and came across this article. There is another one on the same site for DSD.

http://www.mojo-audio.com/blog/the-24bit-delusion/
kavanoz is offline  
Old 06-05-2017, 01:13 PM
Newbie
 
Eric Lebel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Will it support the newly announced Airplay 2 ?
seffys likes this.
Eric Lebel is offline  
Old 06-07-2017, 06:05 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ay221's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,438
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 19
If I have a 7.1 setup and I might add 2 upfiring speakers. My receiver is strictly for watching movies on blu-ray. Will there me much difference on the 3070 vs the 2070?
ay221 is offline  
Old 06-12-2017, 08:37 AM
Senior Member
 
Scarriere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 238
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
Liked: 59
I'm a bit sad that the 3070 won't have 13.1 processing. I was wanting x.x.6 and had hoped the new Aventage would have that.
No, I can't afford a Trinnov.
Scarriere is offline  
Old 06-12-2017, 09:30 AM
Senior Member
 
Hresna's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 279
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
Liked: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by ay221 View Post
If I have a 7.1 setup and I might add 2 upfiring speakers. My receiver is strictly for watching movies on blu-ray. Will there me much difference on the 3070 vs the 2070?
Since you have a 7.1, you clearly value your surround sound. I, like you, contemplated the same upgrade recently (though I purchased a 3060 as my base, because of its other improvements in the 2016 line over the 2060). After messing with PSB XAs in my HT space, I realized what I always-needed-but-didn't-know-existed is actually 4 atmos speakers in the ceiling.

In all the threads it is vaunted that the difference between 7.1.2 and 7.1.4 is night and day, and I believe it. I'm cashing in the XAs to ceiling speakers (my ceiling is fiberglass tile so the XAs just didn't work and it is easy enough to install ceiling speakers).

I guess my point is, if you're like me, chances are you'd end up wishing you'd gone for 11 channel processing.

That said, if my XAs had worked properly, maybe I would have just stuck with .2 as the "modest, low-fuss middleground". Who knows, but this is my story.
ay221 and staplehead like this.

LG 65B7P
Yamaha Aventage A3060
Oppo UDP-203
PS4 Pro SSD
B&W 600 series 7.2.4 Atmos
Hresna is offline  
Old 06-12-2017, 04:34 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ay221's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,438
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 19
I think I might go with the 3070 for the added flexibility. Hopefully nothing comes out in the next couple of years connection wise where an upgrade would be desired. But with 4k and 3d pass-through, I think I should be ok.
Hresna likes this.
ay221 is offline  
Old 06-13-2017, 11:16 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
billmich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Metro Detroit
Posts: 1,868
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 347 Post(s)
Liked: 69
I have a 3010, cant wait to upgrade to this

has anyone seen what are the differences between this model and the 3060

what was added, what was deleted, what was tweaked?

EDIT: Looks like they dropped a component input , as well as the component and composite outputs for this year,
dropped front composite input

Last edited by billmich; 06-27-2017 at 11:52 AM.
billmich is offline  
Old 06-15-2017, 08:54 PM
Member
 
wernd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 46
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Pulled the trigger on this beast last night from Crutchfield. It's been painful the last few months not having a receiver that can handle 4k, currently running an A3040 so mostly just a video upgrade I guess. It would be nice if the new ESS chips made a difference but I doubt that they will
wernd is offline  
Old 06-16-2017, 04:01 AM
Member
 
LeoB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 84
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hresna View Post
I have a computer engineering background, but I will caveat that I don’t work in the hifi industry. Without being overly technical, it is unlikely that the 64-bit DSP in this instance will be for speed.

Some applications of larger operands can increase computing efficiency by, say, working on “more data” at the same time, as was suggested by the increased word size. However, I do not think the algorithms for DSP would not lend themselves well for this.

The extra bits are almost surely used, at least in part, to create “headroom” in the manipulation of the data (in this case waveforms) to minimize distortions (like “rounding errors”). This is similar to how audio tracks are mastered in studio, using much greater bit-depth and sample rate than is available on the published track – not because the studio needs to hear “better quality” audio than they publish, but rather, that the mixing and mathematical algorithms applied to the digital audio needs this headroom in order to prevent information loss through application of the algorithms, etc. The final product can then safely be resampled at the target bit-depth and sample rate with no real loss of information or quality. The extra "bits" in this case really just amounts to adding "significant figures" to the numbers being crunched.

With most audio being at 16 or 24 bits, it is not evident that 64bit processing (over 32bit) would be substantially or even audibly better, but it certainly will not hurt.
You are absolutely right, and it is audibly better!
I went through several Aventage receivers before buying RX-A3060 and could not use any equalization in the upper-mid frequency range because of an audible distortion those filters would introduce. None of this problem with 3060 and 64-bit processing.
LeoB is offline  
Old 06-16-2017, 05:00 AM
Senior Member
 
Hresna's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 279
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
Liked: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by wernd View Post
Pulled the trigger on this beast last night from Crutchfield. It's been painful the last few months not having a receiver that can handle 4k, currently running an A3040 so mostly just a video upgrade I guess. It would be nice if the new ESS chips made a difference but I doubt that they will
I think this makes you the first actual "owner" in the thread - which model did you get, 3070? It's not available here in Canada til August. Let us know what you think...

LG 65B7P
Yamaha Aventage A3060
Oppo UDP-203
PS4 Pro SSD
B&W 600 series 7.2.4 Atmos
Hresna is offline  
Old 06-16-2017, 07:47 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
bwillcox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Austin, Tx
Posts: 2,262
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 846 Post(s)
Liked: 485
I've got one "on order" (well, reserved) at a local store here in Austin, Tx as well. They are currently expecting to get some in the first or second week in July. I'm replacing my 3050 (for DV support, mainly).

1) JVC DLA-NX7 & Sony 65Z9D, Yamaha CX-A5200, Outlaw Audio 7900 & 7700, UDP-203, DP-UB9000, UBP-X800M2, Roku Ultra
2) Sony 75Z9D, Yamaha RX-A3080, 2xOutlaw Audio 2200s, UDP-203, UBP-X700, Roku Ultra
3) Sony 75X940E, Yamaha RX-A2080, UDP-203, UBP-X700, Roku Ultra

Last edited by bwillcox; 06-16-2017 at 01:37 PM.
bwillcox is online now  
Old 06-17-2017, 12:19 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
jdsmoothie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 82,779
Mentioned: 692 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21883 Post(s)
Liked: 11863
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hresna View Post
I think this makes you the first actual "owner" in the thread - which model did you get, 3070? It's not available here in Canada til August. Let us know what you think...
It won't be released in the USA until July rather only pre-orders can be taken at this time.
jdsmoothie is offline  
Old 06-17-2017, 09:47 AM
Member
 
dllhg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 171
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
Liked: 24
So is there any real noticeable "upgrade" with the 3070 over the 3060 ? Only $200 more retail but you can find the 3060 for as little as $1500 open box. Fry's lists the 3070 at $1999.

Im ready to pull trigger on new AVR for my new HT room I am finishing. I dont want to wait unless there is something really worth waiting for.....

HT #1 Yamaha AVENTAGE 2030 /Dalite 133 built in ceiling / Ben Q W1500 / SVS PB1000 Sub / Bose (LOL I know)
HT#2 (in progress) Seaton Catalyst 12C L/C/R / JVC RS4500 / Yamaha 3060 / DYI 160 inch wall screen.
65 in Panasonic Plasma in bedroom
dllhg is offline  
Old 06-17-2017, 11:22 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
jdsmoothie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 82,779
Mentioned: 692 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21883 Post(s)
Liked: 11863
Quote:
Originally Posted by dllhg View Post
So is there any real noticeable "upgrade" with the 3070 over the 3060 ? Only $200 more retail but you can find the 3060 for as little as $1500 open box. Fry's lists the 3070 at $1999.

Im ready to pull trigger on new AVR for my new HT room I am finishing. I dont want to wait unless there is something really worth waiting for.....
Again .. considering the A3070 hasn't even been released (July), no way to tell if there is any noticeable audio quality difference.

However, no difference in price from when the A3060 was first released.
jdsmoothie is offline  
Old 06-17-2017, 02:50 PM
Member
 
dllhg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 171
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie View Post
Again .. considering the A3070 hasn't even been released (July), no way to tell if there is any noticeable audio quality difference.

However, no difference in price from when the A3060 was first released.
I guess I should ask if there is any real feature upgrades to this unit ? I saw they have two XLR inputs but not for speakers like one of the Marantz I was looking at had.

HT #1 Yamaha AVENTAGE 2030 /Dalite 133 built in ceiling / Ben Q W1500 / SVS PB1000 Sub / Bose (LOL I know)
HT#2 (in progress) Seaton Catalyst 12C L/C/R / JVC RS4500 / Yamaha 3060 / DYI 160 inch wall screen.
65 in Panasonic Plasma in bedroom
dllhg is offline  
Old 06-17-2017, 06:43 PM
Senior Member
 
Hresna's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 279
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
Liked: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by dllhg View Post
So is there any real noticeable "upgrade" with the 3070 over the 3060 ? Only $200 more retail but you can find the 3060 for as little as $1500 open box. Fry's lists the 3070 at $1999.

Im ready to pull trigger on new AVR for my new HT room I am finishing. I dont want to wait unless there is something really worth waiting for.....
Dolby Vision out of the box. 3060 won't get it til "late in the year"
ChromeJob likes this.

LG 65B7P
Yamaha Aventage A3060
Oppo UDP-203
PS4 Pro SSD
B&W 600 series 7.2.4 Atmos
Hresna is offline  
Old 06-18-2017, 12:14 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
jdsmoothie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 82,779
Mentioned: 692 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21883 Post(s)
Liked: 11863
Quote:
Originally Posted by dllhg View Post
I guess I should ask if there is any real feature upgrades to this unit ? I saw they have two XLR inputs but not for speakers like one of the Marantz I was looking at had.
Better quality 32bit DACs as well as 32bit DACs now on the Presence channels as well. Also, the XLR inputs are for sources not speakers.
jdsmoothie is offline  
Old 06-18-2017, 07:45 PM
Newbie
 
PhantomDriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 13
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hresna View Post
Dolby Vision out of the box. 3060 won't get it til "late in the year"
Hmmm - that doesn't appear to be so. Note that the first post by wse and the Yamaha 3070 info site both have a caveat on DV:

4K Ultra HD Full Support
Darker blacks, whiter whites, and more vivid colors. This AV receiver completely supports with latest HDMI® standards. Thanks to transmission of 4K video at 60 frames per second pass-through, you can fully enjoy the high definition video quality of 4K without degradation. It also adheres to the HDCP 2.2 copyright protection standard for 4K video transmission. It also supports HDR (High Dynamic Range) Video including Dolby Vision and Hybrid Log-Gamma which provides incredible contrast, smooth tone and rich, bright colors. Furthermore it supports the wider color gamut of BT.2020 pass-through. This AV receiver is also compatible with 3D, Audio Return Channel and CEC for easy operation. *Dolby Vision and Hybrid Log-Gamma will be available via future firmware update.
PhantomDriver is offline  
Old 06-19-2017, 04:49 AM
Senior Member
 
Hresna's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 279
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
Liked: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hresna View Post
Dolby Vision out of the box. 3060 won't get it til "late in the year"
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomDriver View Post
Hmmm - that doesn't appear to be so. Note that the first post by wse and the Yamaha 3070 info site both have a caveat on DV: <snip>
This AV receiver is also compatible with 3D, Audio Return Channel and CEC for easy operation. *Dolby Vision and Hybrid Log-Gamma will be available via future firmware update.
Ah, then I stand corrected. I don't regret at all, then, springing for the 3060 when they came down in price a month ago. Didn't want to wait until August.

The 3070s may get additional firmware updates in their life that the 2016s wouldn't. One Yamaha rep claimed (to my dealer) the 3070 would support eARC though this couldn't be corroboroated from any of the literature or other dealers. It seems quite plausible it could be enabled in firmware since the manufacturers would have known how it was going to be implemented in the HDMI 2.1 spec. Actual full HDMI 2.1 support would likely require new hardware.
PhantomDriver likes this.

LG 65B7P
Yamaha Aventage A3060
Oppo UDP-203
PS4 Pro SSD
B&W 600 series 7.2.4 Atmos
Hresna is offline  
Old 06-19-2017, 07:21 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
jdsmoothie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 82,779
Mentioned: 692 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21883 Post(s)
Liked: 11863
Yamaha has released an early shipment of the A3070 units so may start to see some reviews here soon.
Tom Bley likes this.
jdsmoothie is offline  
Old 06-20-2017, 10:08 AM
Newbie
 
CortlandApple13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie View Post
Yamaha has released an early shipment of the A3070 units so may start to see some reviews here soon.
Does anyone know online retailers with the RX-A3070 in stock now?

Thanks,

Victor
CortlandApple13 is offline  
Old 06-20-2017, 10:35 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
jdsmoothie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 82,779
Mentioned: 692 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21883 Post(s)
Liked: 11863
Quote:
Originally Posted by CortlandApple13 View Post
Does anyone know online retailers with the RX-A3070 in stock now?

Thanks,

Victor
I can PM you if interested.
ChromeJob likes this.
jdsmoothie is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
 

Tags
7.1 , atc smc11 , extend , firmware update , lg c8 , sony ubp-x800 , Yamaha , yamaha 3070 , yamaha a-s1100 , yamaha rx-a2070 , yamaha rx-a3070
Thread Tools


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off