Yamaha RX-A3070 / A2070 / A1070 Aventage Owners' Thread - Page 57 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 16288Likes

post #1681 of 4921 Old 01-01-2018, 04:19 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 701 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21991 Post(s)
Liked: 11927
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderROR View Post
Second question is about the new "Enhanced" DSP. Has anyone tested it and can tell how well it works on mediocre Atmos and DTS:X Soundtracks? Can I use it with Neural:X and Dolby Surround?

Thanks!
A number of members starting with last year's A3060 have posted about how using the new "Enhanced" DSP improves their listening experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderROR View Post
Another question: do the nee Yamaha Aventage with 64 bit YPAO finally do proper Subwoofer calibration?
No as the YPAO mic has not changed and that is what limits YPAO down to only 31Hz. However, you can purchase a better quality mic (eg. UMIK-1, $100) and then use REW software to create a curve that goes down to 15Hz and then you can use the new Yamaha parametric EQ to make further adjustments to that curve.
jm10 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1682 of 4921 Old 01-01-2018, 08:36 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Retaining Sub Tuning

How do you effectively utilize YPAO while retaining the sub performance as processed by the Behringer Feedback Destroyer? Is there someway to have the Yam output flat LFE only?

I'm assuming having YPAO prefilter LFE info sent to the Behringer would not be a good idea.

I have spent hours refining my sub with REW/BFD and do not wish for YPAO to corrupt this work.
post #1683 of 4921 Old 01-01-2018, 08:43 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 258 Post(s)
Quoted: 3162 Post(s)
Liked: 7714
Quote:
Originally Posted by Testpattern View Post
How do you effectively utilize YPAO while retaining the sub performance as processed by the Behringer Feedback Destroyer? Is there someway to have the Yam output flat LFE only?

I'm assuming having YPAO prefilter LFE info sent to the Behringer would not be a good idea.

I have spent hours refining my sub with REW/BFD and do not wish for YPAO to corrupt this work.

You can zero out all the Sub filters through manual PEQ or with the web controller app...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PioManiac View Post
Is your Yamaha connected to your network?

Go to the info page and scroll over to Network,
Grab the IP addy and enter it into your web browser,

That loads the Yamaha Web Controller page

if you add "/setup" to the end of the url you get full access to everything

555SD likes this.

The Unfinished Basement Theater & Whisky Guitar Lounge | Bass EQ for Filtered Movies
JVC DLA X750 4K Projector | 120" Powered Drop Screen | 65" LG 65B6P OLED | Panasonic DMP UB900 | Oppo UDP 203 | HDFury Vertex
Yamaha RX-A3070 | 7.4.4.4 | Mission M3i x11 | Funk Audio 18.0 x2 | Velodyne DLS 5000R x2 | Crowson LvL3 MA x4 | miniDSP 2x4HD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1684 of 4921 Old 01-01-2018, 10:42 AM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1038 Post(s)
Liked: 373
That's really something. The tweaking is certainly more robust than the Denon's.
post #1685 of 4921 Old 01-01-2018, 08:57 PM

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCancerMan View Post
I have my Sony PS-HX500 Turntable hooked up to the phono input of my RX-A3070 and I'm getting a very district hum. The turntable has a built in preamp, so I switched it on and plugged in to another audio input on the receiver. The hum is gone, but I don't think the sound quality is as good and I can actually hear the music coming out of the turntable's preamp if I put my ear near it. How good is the preamp in the yamaha compared to my turntable? Could this be a cabling issue (maybe I need a ground). Any advice would be appreciated!
Just a quick update on this issue. I tried hooking up a ground and it made very little difference. I accidentally stumbled into a solution the other day. I have a hue lightstrip installed directly behind the turntable, turns out the lineout in the turntable picks up the frequency of the LEDs in the lightstrip. Turned off the lightstrip and problem solved!
post #1686 of 4921 Old 01-02-2018, 09:00 AM

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
You can zero out all the Sub filters through manual PEQ or with the web controller app...
Excellent input PioManiac. Thanks for the help on this. Cheers, Sudz
post #1687 of 4921 Old 01-03-2018, 04:42 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Hello darlings, greetings from Brazil!

Well, I'm owner of a Yamaha RX 1070, and after the update firmware, from 1.4 to 1.9, the Bluetooth is not working more...

Who is perceiving this problem?

Thanks and lots of kisses in everybody!
Kruckus likes this.
post #1688 of 4921 Old 01-03-2018, 06:18 AM

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
Liked: 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manfrini View Post
Hello darlings, greetings from Brazil!

Well, I'm owner of a Yamaha RX 1070, and after the update firmware, from 1.4 to 1.9, the Bluetooth is not working more...

Who is perceiving this problem?

Thanks and lots of kisses in everybody!
I'm having this issue also. Bluetooth finds my Iphone but it will not connect.

LG OLED 65C6P | Yamaha RX-A2070 | Oppo UDP-203 | Paradigm SE Speakers
post #1689 of 4921 Old 01-03-2018, 08:44 AM

Question. Is there a way to have different lip sync adjustments per input? To me it looks like you can only set it for the Hdmi output which affects all inputs. My last receiver was able to have different lip sync adjustments per input.
Deckard71 likes this.

post #1690 of 4921 Old 01-03-2018, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruckus View Post
Question. Is there a way to have different lip sync adjustments per input? To me it looks like you can only set it for the Hdmi output which affects all inputs. My last receiver was able to have different lip sync adjustments per input.
Refer to p. 147 Owner's manual and note it is a per input source setting.
ChromeJob and Kruckus like this.
post #1691 of 4921 Old 01-03-2018, 11:16 AM

Liked: 40
Hey everyone. Quick question. I have the 2070 and I’m trying to figure out how to run my fronts (LSiM 707) full range while still sending everything 80hz and below to my sub as well. Do I run the front speakers as Large and then enable the extra bass setting? Trying to get a jump start in this while at work so I can go right into testing when I get home. I’ve searched for this but I didn’t find the exact answer. The other question is whether or not doing this is beneficial in a HT setup. The goal is to equalize the bass some since my sub is in the back of the room and I know my 707’s can handle it.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________
Running 5.2.4, Yamaha RX-A 2070, Parasound A31, Polk LSiM 707 (Fronts), Polk LSiM 706 (Center), Polk OWM3 (Surround), Polk TL3 (Atmos), Dual HSU ULS-15 MK2 Subs, Epson 5030UB, Silver Ticket 110"
post #1692 of 4921 Old 01-03-2018, 11:29 AM

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 3772 Post(s)
Liked: 2971
Quote:
You can turn on or off adjustment for each input.
Adjustments are input-specific, and you can also use the SCENE setup to remember adjustments. So you could even create different SCENE memories for the same input, using different adjustment for each one.
Kruckus likes this.
post #1693 of 4921 Old 01-03-2018, 01:50 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 1988 Post(s)
Liked: 1054
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard Shure View Post
Hey everyone. Quick question. I have the 2070 and I’m trying to figure out how to run my fronts (LSiM 707) full range while still sending everything 80hz and below to my sub as well. Do I run the front speakers as Large and then enable the extra bass setting? Trying to get a jump start in this while at work so I can go right into testing when I get home. I’ve searched for this but I didn’t find the exact answer. The other question is whether or not doing this is beneficial in a HT setup. The goal is to equalize the bass some since my sub is in the back of the room and I know my 707’s can handle it.
All that follows is IMHO. Others may disagree. Your mileage may vary. Whatever, take it with a grain of salt, but try my approach out.

Don't run Extra Bass -- it sucks. It complicates and takes away ability to manage the bass.

The whole "Large" and "Small" nomenclature about speaker capabilities is a farce, and should be discarded. It isn't whether they're big or small, limited or full-range, phat or dinky, whatever. It simply is the key to bass management in which you can tailor the range of low bass that goes to the speaker and what is diverted to your subwoofer (which is a way, way, way better ultra-low bass speaker than 98% of main speakers). Aside from the brute capability of the woofers in the main speakers, there's a theory that when you do not require a speaker to suck power from the AVR to produce the low bass freqs, they can operate better, and the AVR has more reserve power where needed. By taking some of the ultra low bass (80 Hz up to, I dunno, 180 Hz) off the shoulders of those speakers is believed to make them more efficient. So, essentially a win-win if you enable bass management even for "full-range" speakers and let some of that ultra low bass go to the subwoofer.

A limitation of the some AVRs is that you can only set a single bass crossover point for all speakers, regardless of the size of the woofers in each pair of speakers. A great AVR lets you tailor it for each speaker (say if you have towers for left and right, mid-size for the center, and smaller bookshelf speakers for surrounds).

So even if your fronts are awesome towers with 8" to 10" woofers capable of sustained, smooth reliable bass down to 60 Hz, setting them "small" and enabling bass management doesn't "waste" their ability. Set the cross over to 80 Hz and let 'er rip.

Also consider: ULF bass below about 100 Hz (or is it 120 Hz? can't remember) can't be echolocated by most listeners. Whether it is produced by the Polks or the sub is kinda academic.

Also: just because a manufacturer states a speaker produces down to 20 Hz doesn't mean it does the 20-80 Hz range reliably and consistently. Subs are designed and tested to do just that. That range is where subwoofers eat breakfast; most other speakers just visit. Again, IMHO.

"Sell crazy some place else -- we're all stocked up here."
Are you new to the forum? Please read forum FAQs and stickies. Like posts that help you. RTFM, always.
A: Yamaha RX-V775; Chromecast Audio; iPod Classic, Touch. Bose 401 mains, 301 Series III surrounds, Yamaha NS-C444 center, Hsu VTF-2 Mk4.
V: Panasonic DMP-BDT215, Yamaha DVD-S550. Apple TV 4gen. Chromecast 1gen, Samsung UN40ES6150.
post #1694 of 4921 Old 01-03-2018, 03:01 PM
The Village Idiot

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 766 Post(s)
Liked: 719
Quote:
I've had my CX-A5000 for a year now. I 'discovered' the controller app a couple of months ago and have been playing with it ever since. This is so much easier to make adjustments with than the OSD when messing with the bass curves. I don't think I've ever seen such a flexible setup in any AVR/AVP before owning this. Makes me wonder if my trusty old RX-V773 in the bedroom has this. No big deal since I use it in a 2.0 setup so there is no sub to mess with.

I had a Marantz AV7702 (not the MkII) prior to that and the amount of user adjustable gadgets to mess with were very limiting compared to these higher end Yamahas. I haven't heard much difference between XT32 and YPAO when it comes to audio quality, but I have an audio-friendly living room.

As long as Yamaha keeps building these nearly bullet-proof machines I'll keep buying them. I'm a convert from Onkyo. I loved my Onkyo stuff - up until the Integra DHC 40.1 died. It was the last straw - 3 out of 3 with bad HDMI boards. The A5000 is my fourth Yamaha audio gear in the past 4 years. Two AVRs, one DVD-1700 DVD/SACD player, and the A5000 processor. Great stuff!
Ralarcon likes this.

Yamaha A-S1000 Int. Amp - Salk SongTowers - Oppo 103 - Marantz TT42 - Emo XDA-2 DAC
Multi-Channel: Yamaha RX-A2070 - Custom One-Off Selah Audio Center - Emo ERD-1 Surrounds
Twas a woman who drove me to drink. I never had the decency to write and thank her ~ WC Fields
post #1695 of 4921 Old 01-03-2018, 03:12 PM

Liked: 40
@ChromeJob

Thanks for the explanation. I’ve been running my home theater that way for years, small @ 80hz for all speakers. The reason I brought it up was because I have never had such capable front speakers before so it got me to question the way I’ve been setting it up. Makes sense what you are saying and the reasons behind it. I will try it the other way just out of curiosity and because it costs nothing, but will most likely end up keeping them small and letting the sub do it’s thing.
post #1696 of 4921 Old 01-03-2018, 03:57 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
Liked: 123
So tell me what you guys think.... I'm trying to decide if it's worth investing in an external DAC for the purpose of hi-res music in the 24/192 realm. I know that my newly acquired A3070 has some nice 32-bit SABRE ES9026PRO dacs, but how well would they compare against something the likes of a Cambridge Audio DacMagic 100 for hi-res stereo music? Would there be any benefit, or would it be a waste of money?

"Excuse me...What does God need with a Starship?" (Captain Kirk - Star Trek V: The Final Frontier)
post #1697 of 4921 Old 01-03-2018, 04:11 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 1412 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacecowboy View Post
So tell me what you guys think.... I'm trying to decide if it's worth investing in an external DAC for the purpose of hi-res music in the 24/192 realm. I know that my newly acquired A3070 has some nice 32-bit SABRE ES9026PRO dacs, but how well would they compare against something the likes of a Cambridge Audio DacMagic 100 for hi-res stereo music? Would there be any benefit, or would it be a waste of money?
There circuit design is as important or perhaps more important than the dac chip.

Yamaha uses a good chip but I believe they implement it the more economical way (voltage vs current -something like that). I've never run across a teardown and analysis of their analog output section.

Yes it sounds good. Would another dac sound better? Perhaps. Would another dac have a superior circuit design? Perhaps. Would it automatically sound better due to that? Maybe. maybe not.
spacecowboy likes this.
post #1698 of 4921 Old 01-03-2018, 05:32 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
Liked: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwaleke View Post
There circuit design is as important or perhaps more important than the dac chip.

Yamaha uses a good chip but I believe they implement it the more economical way (voltage vs current -something like that). I've never run across a teardown and analysis of their analog output section.

Yes it sounds good. Would another dac sound better? Perhaps. Would another dac have a superior circuit design? Perhaps. Would it automatically sound better due to that? Maybe. maybe not.
Thanks. I guess it doesn't hurt to try.

"Excuse me...What does God need with a Starship?" (Captain Kirk - Star Trek V: The Final Frontier)
post #1699 of 4921 Old 01-03-2018, 06:19 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
That's a good question. My understanding is that the Yamaha will take the analog input from your DacMagic and run it through its internal A-->D-->A conversion even in Pure Direct mode. So you are taking your hi-res digital stream and converting it to analog twice. Whether or not this is audible is a different question, and the benefits of converting it back to digital within the AVR like DSP, bass management, ypao etc most likely outweigh any sound quality degradation (if any) due to the extra ADA step.
post #1700 of 4921 Old 01-04-2018, 03:46 AM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 12
YAMAHA RX-A2070 issue with intermittent loss of video signal

I bought AV receiver RX-A 2070 about 1 month ago. I have an annoying intermittent issue of losing video signal when changing Bluray disc. The only way to get the signal back is to switch back and forth between hdmi input on the remote control of projector. There is no issue before when I connect bluray player directly to the projector. I have tried update newest firmware of yamaha receiver and try changing hdmi cable but problem remain same. It does not happen every time I change blu ray disc but it happen perhaps every 7-8 disc change. I use oppo 103D bluray player and JVC DLA X55 projector. Is this problem due to a defective yamaha receiver unit ? Is this due to hdmi board failure or video board failure? Any opinion would be appreciate.
post #1701 of 4921 Old 01-04-2018, 03:52 AM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I bought AV receiver RX-A 2070 about 1 month ago. I have an annoying intermittent issue of losing video signal when changing Bluray disc. The only way to get the signal back is to switch back and forth between hdmi input on the remote control of projector. There is no issue before when I connect bluray player directly to the projector. I have tried update newest firmware of yamaha receiver and try changing hdmi cable but problem remain same. It does not happen every time I change blu ray disc but it happen perhaps every 7-8 disc change. I use oppo 103D bluray player and JVC DLA X55 projector. Is this problem due to a defective yamaha receiver unit? Is this due to hdmi board failure or video board failure? Any opinion would be appreciate.
post #1702 of 4921 Old 01-04-2018, 05:05 AM

Quote:
I'm having this issue also. Bluetooth finds my Iphone but it will not connect.
Thanks for your reply Kruckus!

I have exactly the same problem.

Not with an Iphone, but with a Samsung Galaxy S8, and the same with my Samsung Tablet.

Do you believe that the fault is the new Yamaha Firmware (1.09)?
post #1703 of 4921 Old 01-04-2018, 05:10 AM

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
I bought AV receiver RX-A 2070 about 1 month ago. I have an annoying intermittent issue of losing video signal when changing Bluray disc. The only way to get the signal back is to switch back and forth between hdmi input on the remote control of projector. There is no issue before when I connect bluray player directly to the projector. I have tried update newest firmware of yamaha receiver and try changing hdmi cable but problem remain same. It does not happen every time I change blu ray disc but it happen perhaps every 7-8 disc change. I use oppo 103D bluray player and JVC DLA X55 projector. Is this problem due to a defective yamaha receiver unit? Is this due to hdmi board failure or video board failure? Any opinion would be appreciate.
Sounds like a projector problem - losing sync - not an Aventage problem. I have an A1060, running all-4K content, and cured my system handshake issues with certified 4K HDMI cables, even for non-4K sources. No issues ever since.

Larry d'Lion Cheltenham, Ontario - Canada
Audio/Video Sources: Oppo UDP-205, Rega Planar 3+Exact, Roku Ultra 4K, Apple TV 4K, QNAP TS-451 NAS
Amplification: Yamaha RX-A1060 Aventage
Speakers: ATC SCM-7 Fronts, AudioVector QR-1 Surrounds, PSB Series 300 Sub
Screen: LG OLED65B6P
post #1704 of 4921 Old 01-04-2018, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manfrini View Post
Thanks for your reply Kruckus!

I have exactly the same problem.

Not with an Iphone, but with a Samsung Galaxy S8, and the same with my Samsung Tablet.

Do you believe that the fault is the new Yamaha Firmware (1.09)?
I believe its related to the firmware but I can't confirm because I did not try connecting to a Bluetooth device until after I upgraded to the latest firmware.
Manfrini likes this.

post #1705 of 4921 Old 01-04-2018, 08:29 AM

Quote:
I believe its related to the firmware but I can't confirm because I did not try connecting to a Bluetooth device until after I upgraded to the latest firmware.
Thanks Kruckus!

Well...
Would it be too much to ask you to do this test?
My fear is that it is not a fault in the firmware, but in my Reveiver!

Thanks in advance and kisses!!!

:k iss:
post #1706 of 4921 Old 01-04-2018, 09:59 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 332 Post(s)
Liked: 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead90 View Post
I've had my CX-A5000 for a year now. I 'discovered' the controller app a couple of months ago and have been playing with it ever since. This is so much easier to make adjustments with than the OSD when messing with the bass curves. I don't think I've ever seen such a flexible setup in any AVR/AVP before owning this. Makes me wonder if my trusty old RX-V773 in the bedroom has this. No big deal since I use it in a 2.0 setup so there is no sub to mess with.

I had a Marantz AV7702 (not the MkII) prior to that and the amount of user adjustable gadgets to mess with were very limiting compared to these higher end Yamahas. I haven't heard much difference between XT32 and YPAO when it comes to audio quality, but I have an audio-friendly living room.

As long as Yamaha keeps building these nearly bullet-proof machines I'll keep buying them. I'm a convert from Onkyo. I loved my Onkyo stuff - up until the Integra DHC 40.1 died. It was the last straw - 3 out of 3 with bad HDMI boards. The A5000 is my fourth Yamaha audio gear in the past 4 years. Two AVRs, one DVD-1700 DVD/SACD player, and the A5000 processor. Great stuff!
Let me echo your sentiments, although going further back. RX-V2400, RX-V2500, RX-V1600, RX-A2070 all in use. And blast from the past Onkyo A10, mated to an Onkyo T9, only onkyos I trust. The 2070 is mated to 7 different components with magnificent Yamaha NS 777, 6 towers with B&W center channel and 2 Polk TL1 atmos speakers. I'm in heaven . TV. Samsung 65 KS 8000. Have not been to a Movie Theater in 15 years.

Cheers
Knucklehead90 and azz7686 like this.
post #1707 of 4921 Old 01-04-2018, 11:17 AM
The Village Idiot

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 766 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralarcon View Post
Let me echo your sentiments, although going further back. RX-V2400, RX-V2500, RX-V1600, RX-A2070 all in use. And blast from the past Onkyo A10, mated to an Onkyo T9, only onkyos I trust. The 2070 is mated to 7 different components with magnificent Yamaha NS 777, 6 towers with B&W center channel and 2 Polk TL1 atmos speakers. I'm in heaven . TV. Samsung 65 KS 8000. Have not been to a Movie Theater in 15 years.

Cheers
I almost forgot - my first intro to Yamaha AVRs was an RX-V3900, I bought it used in 2010-11. Very solid receiver. I should have kept that receiver - but the CX-A5000 is a wonderful machine too, so I don't miss the 3900. What I like about the A5000 is how flexible it is. And even moreso since I can use a browser based GUI on my Linux powered HTPC.

I've a couple of Yamaha receivers back in the late 80's. I don't even recall the model names but they were lower end black plastic faced models. Audio gear was very expensive in those days as compared to the wages of that time.
Ralarcon likes this.

Yamaha A-S1000 Int. Amp - Salk SongTowers - Oppo 103 - Marantz TT42 - Emo XDA-2 DAC
Multi-Channel: Yamaha RX-A2070 - Custom One-Off Selah Audio Center - Emo ERD-1 Surrounds
Twas a woman who drove me to drink. I never had the decency to write and thank her ~ WC Fields
post #1708 of 4921 Old 01-05-2018, 07:09 AM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
Liked: 323
Quote:
I think the Cost versus Reward is too great.
billmich likes this.

Nothing's Impossible if you don't have to do it yourself ! Glenee
post #1709 of 4921 Old 01-05-2018, 08:50 AM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Just purchased a RX- A3070 to replace an Onkyo RZ1100. I run a 5.1.4 setup in my family room, with 2 patio speakers for my second zone. I had the Onkyo paired with my Emotiva UPA 7, and I had good luck with that configuration. Going in the setup menu last night, I didn't see the option to run the same setup with the Yamaha. Did I miss something, and is this configuration possible? Thanks.
post #1710 of 4921 Old 01-05-2018, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zr1fevr View Post
Just purchased a RX- A3070 to replace an Onkyo RZ1100. I run a 5.1.4 setup in my family room, with 2 patio speakers for my second zone. I had the Onkyo paired with my Emotiva UPA 7, and I had good luck with that configuration. Going in the setup menu last night, I didn't see the option to run the same setup with the Yamaha. Did I miss something, and is this configuration possible? Thanks.
Yup. Connect the FL/C/FR/SL/SR and the Zone 2 pre-outs to the UPA 7 and use the factory default Power Amp Assign = Basic.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
7.1 , atc smc11 , extend , firmware update , lg c8 , sony ubp-x800 , Yamaha , yamaha 3070 , yamaha a-s1100 , yamaha rx-a2070 , yamaha rx-a3070

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page