*Official* Marantz 2017 NR1508/1608, SR5012/6012/7012 owner's thread - Page 56 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 4073Likes

post #1651 of 4785 Old 06-13-2018, 09:10 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri Le View Post
Has anyone noticed the interface on the AVR is a bit slow, and the remote very clunky. Sometimes I'm not directly in line with the receiver and it doesn't register which can be frustrating. Does anyone know why AVRs are so advanced now, but their interface seems to be so outdated and slow. I've got an LG OLED and the remote is the fastest most amazing thing I've ever seen. Just strange.
The SR5012 doesn't upconvert the GUI to 4K60p, so it needs to first change your TV's resolution to 4k30 before it can output the signal. Thus the delay and black-screen you're experiencing. In fact, the volume bar isn't outputted at all! Very annoying I agree... On my older 1080p TV the GUI is instant and appears as an overlay showing the content underneath. And yes, the remote is highly directionally sensitive. I've found that if you point it toward the ceiling, sometimes it will react.

Reason: Because 4k60 upconversion is only a feature of higher priced models. And the GUI is connected to this upconversion. (God forbid the give the GUI it's own separate upconversion.)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1652 of 4785 Old 06-13-2018, 09:44 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Volume issues Marantz NR1508

G'day, I have just upgraded to a NR1508 and noticed the volume seems to be restricted.
I've gone through the manual and the set up again and again and still the levels are way to low. I use a high end HDMI lead going from HDMI ARC AVR to my HDMI ARC port on my tv and have no other inputs.
I'm used to setting the volume on the AVR to it's highest and controlling the level through my TV remote but when I increase the volume on the AVR the volume increase the same on the TV and vice versa.
I'd appreciate anyone's advice atm because it's doing my head in. Cheers!
post #1653 of 4785 Old 06-13-2018, 10:03 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 739 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22590 Post(s)
Liked: 12293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Oakley View Post
JD-I think the problem here is that the Audioengine B1 is a RECEIVER not a Transmitter. In the application we are discussing, we need a TRANSMITTER to SEND the 5012 source material to the SoundLink.

This may represent a Forum Demotion for you, unfortunately.
I've never even heard of the B1 nor do I even know what it is. I simply indicated what needed to be done to get the audio to your Bose. It was up to you to ensure you are using a transmitter.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1654 of 4785 Old 06-13-2018, 01:07 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey94025 View Post
The NR1608 supports 4K pass-through but it doesn't do video processing for 4K signals. That's why there is no volume bar/GUI overlay for 4K inputs. You can even completely turn off Video Conversion, but then you lose the GUI volume bar for HD signals too. See Video... Output Settings:

The reason is that the NR1608 does not mess with the video when the signal is 4K. Yes, you can get cheaper receivers with this feature but presumably they are not as "high quality" as a fancy Marantz AV receiver. Messing with the video signal risks degrading the picture and is therefore undesirable when we're buying top-of-the-line video displays, yes?

I own the NR1608 and I do like a visual volume bar, so I was initially disappointed that the NR1608's volume GUI overlay was not available on my 4K video sources. What ultimately works best for me is using HDMI-CEC/ARC, i.e., I just use my TV's remote to turn everything off/on and also use the TV's volume controls and they automatically control the NR1608 too (I configured my Harmony remote to send my Sony TV on/off/volume signals, not the Marantz remote codes). I then never use the NR1608 GUI/volume display and always rely on the Sony's volume bar GUI for all signals, e.g., HD and 4K. My Sony volume bar looks better than the NR1608's GUI anyway and now I don't have an extra component messing with the video signal.

On the NR1608 the options to use ARC are Settings... Video... HDMI Setup, then HDMI Control = On, ARC = ON, TV Audio Switching = ON, Power Off Control = ALL.

Mikey - I have a very similar configuration I am getting ready to setup. Marantz 1608, Sony 900F (had the Sony A1E but room was too bright), B&W 803 Matrix. Configuring then for Atmos 5.1.2. I have the MA500 Monoblocks and have been considering using them for FL/FR using pre-out.

Ques:

1. Does the Marantz 1608 have enough to drive B&W speakers or would you recommend pre-amp out?
2. Planning on sending all video through Marantz to Sony TV. Sounds like you are doing this too?
3. Any other advice on the setup and config with such a similar setup appreciated

Thanks in Advance!

Sony XBR-65A1E | Marantz NR-1608 | Marantz MA-500 Monoblocks (pre-amp'd) | B&W 803's & 805's | Episode‐8‐
350T Rear & Height (Dolby Atmos)
post #1655 of 4785 Old 06-13-2018, 04:56 PM

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Liked: 53
*Official* Marantz 2017 NR1508/1608, SR5012/6012/7012 owner's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by robofarrell View Post

1. Does the Marantz 1608 have enough to drive B&W speakers or would you recommend pre-amp out?

2. Planning on sending all video through Marantz to Sony TV. Sounds like you are doing this too?

3. Any other advice on the setup and config with such a similar setup appreciated

I don't drive my speakers very loud and only use the Marantz for home theater TV sound. Not demanding. I also have the small, bookshelf B&W speakers set. All video goes through the Marantz. ARC works great.

That said, I suspect the NR1608 will be fine for you. If not, return it and get one of the bigger models.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sony XBR-65A1E OLED | Yamaha RX-S602 | B&W M1/PV1 | Sony UBP-X700 | Amazon Fire TV
post #1656 of 4785 Old 06-13-2018, 05:10 PM

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Liked: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaffa the Great View Post
G'day, I have just upgraded to a NR1508 and noticed the volume seems to be restricted.

I've gone through the manual and the set up again and again and still the levels are way to low. I use a high end HDMI lead going from HDMI ARC AVR to my HDMI ARC port on my tv and have no other inputs.

I'm used to setting the volume on the AVR to it's highest and controlling the level through my TV remote but when I increase the volume on the AVR the volume increase the same on the TV and vice versa.

I'd appreciate anyone's advice atm because it's doing my head in. Cheers!

I don't understand, how did your TV remote work with your old AVR cranked to the highest? Was the sound coming out of the TV speakers or your home theater speakers?

With your new Marantz I recommend you let the AVR control the volume. With ARC enabled on both your TV and the Marantz then your TV remote volume will automatically also control the AVR volume and that may be what you're experiencing. ARC can also make the AVR automatically power on and off with the TV.

I don't know why the volume would be too low. Is it too low for all inputs? Do you have cable or Blu-ray? Or are you only watching TV apps via ARC? Did you run the Marantz Audyssey sound calibration setup: http://manuals.marantz.com/NR1508/NA...SYnuokgukf.php ?

The audio level defaults should be fine in the Marantz, but there is a setting in its menus to tweak the level for each input. I use it to try to "normalize" the volume between my cable box input and Fire TV input.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sony XBR-65A1E OLED | Yamaha RX-S602 | B&W M1/PV1 | Sony UBP-X700 | Amazon Fire TV
post #1657 of 4785 Old 06-14-2018, 04:06 AM

The SR8012 is the only 2017 model that has been confirmed to receive the the Airplay 2 update.

https://www.whathifi.com/news/marant...-and-airplay-2

Last edited by jdsmoothie; 06-15-2018 at 11:51 AM.
post #1658 of 4785 Old 06-14-2018, 05:31 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
Liked: 142
Cool

Scott[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri Le View Post
Has anyone noticed the interface on the AVR is a bit slow, and the remote very clunky. Sometimes I'm not directly in line with the receiver and it doesn't register which can be frustrating. Does anyone know why AVRs are so advanced now, but their interface seems to be so outdated and slow. I've got an LG OLED and the remote is the fastest most amazing thing I've ever seen. Just strange.
Yes I have. I too have a 5012 and I have to be lined up within about 30 degrees left or right of the infared eye and the remote will register.

Panasonic 2013 55VT60
Marantz SR-5012 AVR
B&W 805 Speakers
Velodyne 10" Sub
TiVO Premiere
post #1659 of 4785 Old 06-14-2018, 09:40 AM
Industry Insider

Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Quoted: 6674 Post(s)
Liked: 6670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nillaz View Post
Hi everyone!

I'm shopping for a new receiver today and the SR7012 is on my shortlist. My one concern is that I have a 2018 Samsung QLED and there has been a known issue with Marantz and Denon receivers playing nice with these displays. On the first page of this thread I notice in the firmware notes that this has supposedly been addressed as of 5/31, but I also saw a post from a user just a few days ago where he said that he can't get the receiver to output greater than 4K/30 even with HDMI output set to enhanced. Given the contradiction I'm hesitant to pull the trigger.

Can anyone confirm if any Marantz receiver 6012 or above can pass the signal properly to a 2018 Samsung QLED? Any insight would be greatly appreciated!
I think there where a few more glitches, but I know user: ckenisell said
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckenisell View Post
Today's firmware update did, in fact, address the HDMI EDID issue. My PS4 Pro and Roku Ultra fed through the Denon now successfully detect and work in 4K HDR @ 60 Hz. Yay!
ckenisell likes this.
post #1660 of 4785 Old 06-14-2018, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Scott

Yes I have. I too have a 5012 and I have to be lined up within about 30 degrees left or right of the infared eye and the remote will register.[/QUOTE]

As noted in each Owner's manual ...

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	463
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	2416010  
post #1661 of 4785 Old 06-14-2018, 01:19 PM
Advanced Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie View Post
I've never even heard of the B1 nor do I even know what it is. I simply indicated what needed to be done to get the audio to your Bose. It was up to you to ensure you are using a transmitter.
Okay, I'll rescind the demotion but the beer offer is also rescinded since you did not know the AudioEngine B1 was a Receiver only, not a transmitter (I didnt either). The good news is now you do know.

Panasonic 2013 55VT60
Marantz SR-5012 AVR
B&W 805 Speakers
Velodyne 10" Sub
TiVO Premiere
post #1662 of 4785 Old 06-14-2018, 02:39 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
The SR8012 will be the only 2017 model receiving the Airplay 2 update.

https://www.whathifi.com/news/marant...-and-airplay-2
Is this confirmed?

https://appleinsider.com/articles/18...ting-airplay-2

There is a list here that the 1508 & 1608 would be getting the upgrade as well.

Thanks
post #1663 of 4785 Old 06-14-2018, 04:11 PM

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinness77 View Post
Is this confirmed?

Thanks
Don't forget the Kat from Audioholics also mentioned in his review link posted a couple pages back the SR7012 that it was getting Airplay 2 support for future proofing among others as well. This was one of my deciding factors in selecting this AVR.
post #1664 of 4785 Old 06-14-2018, 04:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 499 Post(s)
Liked: 337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland Plasma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nillaz View Post
Hi everyone!

I'm shopping for a new receiver today and the SR7012 is on my shortlist. My one concern is that I have a 2018 Samsung QLED and there has been a known issue with Marantz and Denon receivers playing nice with these displays. On the first page of this thread I notice in the firmware notes that this has supposedly been addressed as of 5/31, but I also saw a post from a user just a few days ago where he said that he can't get the receiver to output greater than 4K/30 even with HDMI output set to enhanced. Given the contradiction I'm hesitant to pull the trigger.

Can anyone confirm if any Marantz receiver 6012 or above can pass the signal properly to a 2018 Samsung QLED? Any insight would be greatly appreciated!
I think there where a few more glitches, but I know user: ckenisell said
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckenisell View Post
Today's firmware update did, in fact, address the HDMI EDID issue. My PS4 Pro and Roku Ultra fed through the Denon now successfully detect and work in 4K HDR @ 60 Hz. Yay! [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/IMG]
Thanks. I purchased a Denon X6400H last night and it will be delivered tomorrow. I really want the SR7012 but without confirmation on compatibility one way or the other this was just the safer route.

Maybe I'll pick up a Marantz with next year's crop of receivers!

82Q90R / Denon X6400H / Polk Audio LSI 7.1.4 / Nvidia Shield / Panasonic DP-UB820 4K BluRay / Xbox One X / PS4 Pro / Nintendo Switch / Custom Gaming PC / Custom VR PC / HTC Vive Pro HMD (Wireless)
post #1665 of 4785 Old 06-14-2018, 04:57 PM

Is your Marantz\Denon running too hot? - Check this out

Hey guys...

Many of you may know this already, but for those of you that are new to Marantz\Denon and your AVR seems to be running a little hot...

You must set the AVR impedance manually prior to use. And it's NOT found in the main menu. It is found through a series of front panel button presses only. Your choices are 4, 6, 8 ohms. It is NOT set automatically, and is preset to 8ohms at the factory!... So if any of your speakers are 6ohms, 4ohms, you will need to set that value. (See manual under 'Connections') otherwise you are running hotter then necessary.

I have 4 ohm speakers and was unknowingly running the AVR at the factory preset of 8 ohms! My receiver was getting extremely hot, even at idle. I thought this was normal until I accidentally discovered the ohms switch... Now everything runs much cooler. It was an obvious drop in temps.

Marantz\Denon should have a sheet of paper taped to the front of the unit telling us this... Amazing that it's hidden deep within the manual... It's important!

Hope this is useful to someone.
simple man and Peter T like this.

Last edited by rlwings; 06-14-2018 at 05:03 PM.
post #1666 of 4785 Old 06-14-2018, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlwings View Post
Hey guys...

Many of you may know this already, but for those of you that are new to Marantz\Denon and your AVR seems to be running a little hot...

You must set the AVR impedance manually prior to use. And it's NOT found in the main menu. It is found through a series of front panel button presses only. Your choices are 4, 6, 8 ohms. It is NOT set automatically, and is preset to 8ohms at the factory!... So if any of your speakers are 6ohms, 4ohms, you will need to set that value. (See manual under 'Connections') otherwise you are running hotter then necessary.

I have 4 ohm speakers and was unknowingly running the AVR at the factory preset of 8 ohms! My receiver was getting extremely hot, even at idle. I thought this was normal until I accidentally discovered the ohms switch... Now everything runs much cooler. It was an obvious drop in temps.

Marantz\Denon should have a sheet of paper taped to the front of the unit telling us this... Amazing that it's hidden deep within the manual... It's important!

Hope this is useful to someone.
Actually no, it is not. In fact you NEVER want to change the impedance value from other than the factory default of 8 ohm, regardless of the impedance of the speakers, as doing so simply limits the current flow.
post #1667 of 4785 Old 06-14-2018, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Is this confirmed?

Thanks
What Apple says and what D+M decides to do are two very different stories. I have not heard of a confirmation from D+M that other than the 2018 models will get the update.
post #1668 of 4785 Old 06-14-2018, 06:18 PM

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Hi Everyone- I posted this in the Z9d thread but wanted to put it here as well. My 75" Sony Z9d was delivered today. It is a fantastic set. However, I am having an issue with my devices running through my Marantz 5012 playing HDR. (Specifically, XBOX One X and PS4 Pro). The Netflix app through my tv works flawlessly with HDR.

Do you folks know of any settings I may be missing that is disabling HDR capability for the components running through my Marantz? I have tried to change the 4K Signal format to enhanced, as well as made the adjustment to the HDMI setting on the Z9d to enhanced. When I select those the video for my components running through my Marantz does not show. (I can hear the music for the devices in the background)

Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers!
post #1669 of 4785 Old 06-14-2018, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrislax19 View Post
Hi Everyone- I posted this in the Z9d thread but wanted to put it here as well. My 75" Sony Z9d was delivered today. It is a fantastic set. However, I am having an issue with my devices running through my Marantz 5012 playing HDR. (Specifically, XBOX One X and PS4 Pro). The Netflix app through my tv works flawlessly with HDR.

Do you folks know of any settings I may be missing that is disabling HDR capability for the components running through my Marantz? I have tried to change the 4K Signal format to enhanced, as well as made the adjustment to the HDMI setting on the Z9d to enhanced. When I select those the video for my components running through my Marantz does not show. (I can hear the music for the devices in the background)

Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers!
Are you using "Premium" certified 4k/18gbps HDMI cables?
post #1670 of 4785 Old 06-14-2018, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Actually no, it is not. In fact you NEVER want to change the impedance value from other than the factory default of 8 ohm, regardless of the impedance of the speakers, as doing so simply limits the current flow.
OK, maybe you're right. I did some reading on the subject and the consensus seems to say that leaving the AVR at 8ohms is better for maintaining current but to watch out for sustained high volume levels and ventilation while using 6 or 4 ohm speakers.

I have the Marantz SR5012 (100wpc) and I normally listen to music at moderate to lower volume levels... Do you think in my case that setting the AVR to 4 ohms will make any difference? I don't experience clipping and my AVR seems to run cooler.

Edit: I just remembered that I also use a powered subwoofer which I have crossed over at 80hz... Does this mean that I am further reducing the load on my AVR with my 4ohm speakers? ... Even safer now to choose 8ohms on the AVR?

Thanks.

Last edited by rlwings; 06-14-2018 at 08:00 PM.
post #1671 of 4785 Old 06-14-2018, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Are you using "Premium" certified 4k/18gbps HDMI cables?
I believe so.. I purchased them from monoprice a few years back.
post #1672 of 4785 Old 06-14-2018, 08:56 PM

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
After searching for an AVR to replace my SR7008, I took advantage of the NR1608 sale to hold me over until I decided on a suitable replacement. I think I have found it in the 1608! Much to my surprise, This AVR has plenty of power to drive my system 5.1 paradigms. The sound is on par with other Marantz receivers that I have owned. My room is 12 X 16. I have become accustomed to Multi-XT32 for several years, but I have not yet run room correction on the new one, so I do not know what to expect with Multi XT. In between, I did try the Denon X3400, but it did not have the same sound. This AVR seems closer to my 7008. Do not discount the 50 watt rating. They are true watts, and not exaggerated. I am really impressed. My 2 cents.
mikey94025 likes this.

Marantz SR6012, UBP-X800, Integra CD3, Polk Audio
LSIm703 Fronts, Reference Center, Rears, Def Tech Super Cube
TCL 55s401

Set 2. HK AVR635, Paradigm Mini Monitor v7
post #1673 of 4785 Old 06-15-2018, 03:30 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Weird ticking/distortion in certain sounds, coming from receiver

Hello,
I'm the owner of a Marantz SR 7012. With that receiver I run a 5.1 setup containing the Bowers & Wilkins 685 S2 (bookshelves) + ASW610 (sub) + 683 S2 (towers) + HTM61 (center) speakers. For about a month it ran very good, even at loud volume. Recently I encountered a very strange issue.

When I started watching Dark (the german Netflix series), I could hear some ticking noise coming from the tweeters during certain moments. It only happened when a sharp horror synth could be heard (for example during s1e1 at around 42 seconds). Now it gets weird...
  • My initial thought was that the speakers were clipping. So I lowered the volume. The ticking still occurred.
  • Then I thought that maybe the ticking was intentional and included in the audio source. So I watched the same episode on my laptop with headphones. The ticking was gone.
  • At this point I was getting worried that the issue was at the receiver. So to be 100% certain, I hooked some headphones to the receiver and played the episode again. The ticking still happened.

The ticking only comes from the tweeters and it sounds a lot like clipping. Using headphones I get the same result. I have tried streaming the episode with my built in TV app, an Xbox one s and a PS4.

So my question is:
Am I suffering from clipping? If so, why does it also happen with headphones? Is it fixable or do I have a bad unit?

I run all my speakers small, the receiver is in a cool area and they are crossed at 80Hz. No equalizer or something like that is enabled.

Anyone that could help my out or give me advice is much appreciated!
post #1674 of 4785 Old 06-15-2018, 03:34 AM

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Liked: 30
I don't think they had 4K/HDR (or HDMI 2.0 Premium certification) a few years ago...
I would recommend new cabels, that fixed all my problems.
And Monoprice now have very good Premium certified cables.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrislax19 View Post
I believe so.. I purchased them from monoprice a few years back.
post #1675 of 4785 Old 06-15-2018, 04:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordvarg View Post
I don't think they had 4K/HDR (or HDMI 2.0 Premium certification) a few years ago...
I would recommend new cabels, that fixed all my problems.
And Monoprice now have very good Premium certified cables.
Thank you. I am going to go out and purchase a few new HDMI cables today. I am still having issues synching the "Enhanced HDMI" between my new Marantz SR5012 and my Sony Z9d. I can have Enhanced selected for one or the other with no repercussions, but when they are both set to Enhanced, I do not get an image from my Xbox One X or PS4 inputs, although I can hear them running in the background.

Quick question for those familiar with the Marantz SR5012. I am reading on the Z9d forums that folks typically like the TV to do the processing. I noticed in the "Video/ Output" settings the two options below..

Video Conversion
i/p scaler

Is it best practice to set those two options to OFF?

I just want to make sure I am correctly managing these various settings to optimize the Sony Z9d's potential. Also, eliminate any handshake issues.

Thanks!
post #1676 of 4785 Old 06-15-2018, 04:45 AM
Advanced Member

Cool

Quote:
Is this confirmed?

Thanks
Is there any information on when this update will be available?

Panasonic 2013 55VT60
Marantz SR-5012 AVR
B&W 805 Speakers
Velodyne 10" Sub
TiVO Premiere
post #1677 of 4785 Old 06-15-2018, 05:04 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Tone adjust on 2nd zone on 1608

Howdy,

I have a 1608 setup as a 2 zone (3.1 indoor and one on 2.0 on the patio)

Sometimes I use it in ALL Stereo mode (I think this is what is called) where both zones play the same thing

How can I adjust the tone for the outdoor (2nd zone) speakers?

Thanks a bunch
post #1678 of 4785 Old 06-15-2018, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Is there any information on when this update will be available?
This site says August https://www.pocket-lint.com/speakers...-due-in-august

This site says they got the list from D&M about what models are updated https://www.pooraudiophile.com/2018/...ound-bars.html
post #1679 of 4785 Old 06-15-2018, 05:49 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
Liked: 125
Quote:
This site says August https://www.pocket-lint.com/speakers...-due-in-august

This site says they got the list from D&M about what models are updated https://www.pooraudiophile.com/2018/...ound-bars.html
Like this as I believe previously it was posted that the sr7012 wasn't on the list for the airplay2 update. Now I just need to figure out exactly what the airplay2 does.

Sony XBR65A1E,(Pioneer 500m relocated), AppleTv 4K,Marantz sr7012, System Audio Loudspeakers( sa1750 mains), ML Grotto.
Eastern Electric Minimax cd, Oppo UDP-203, Toshiba HD, Pro Ject 1expression Carbon TT.
post #1680 of 4785 Old 06-15-2018, 06:20 AM

Quote:
What Apple says and what D+M decides to do are two very different stories. I have not heard of a confirmation from D+M that other than the 2018 models will get the update.

Do you know how the zone 2 output would look on the home app for the receiver? I am guessing it would show up as a different icon with its own volume control, but who knows.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
atmos , auro3d , bridging channels , clipping , dts:x , issue , Marantz , marantz sr 6012 , marantz sr7012 , sr7012

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page