*Official* Marantz 2017 NR1508/1608, SR5012/6012/7012 owner's thread - Page 70 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 4041Likes

post #2071 of 4531 Old 08-19-2018, 10:54 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnrobbfl View Post
Coming from that Sony you’re going to be surprised now much more power the Marantz has.

I think if you connect both speaker outputs to your speakers like you mentioned, bad things will happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe you on both fronts!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2072 of 4531 Old 08-19-2018, 05:16 PM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
Liked: 617
Alright I got my 6012 today. I upgraded from a Onkyo TX-RZ720. Here are my initial impressions after setting up, running Audysy,playing some music, select bass scenes, and Atmos demos.

I was reminded no price talk,but will say if I MSRP, I would have been disappointed.

Remote on the Marantz is a much nicer one than what you get with the Onkyo.

5.1.4 is truly better than 5.1.2

I like what Audysy did much much more than anything I was able to accomplish with AccuEQ

Menus, maybe because I was used to the Onkyo, but it was simpler in style but responded quicker and seemed better than the Marantz.

Sound mode switching is far quicker with the Onkyo with more selections

I haven't downloaded the apps yet but the Onkyo has options to create custom EQs and save up to 3 presets that you can simply change to on a whim and the music apps like Pandora, Spotify, Tidal are built in.

It seems I have turn up louder (units display numbers) than my Onkyo for same sound level. This probably stems from both being rated at 110/ch with 2ch driven and the Onkyo didn't have to drive two extra speakers.

The Marantz runs hotter than the Onkyo, maybe because I have turn up louder.
johnny hotsauce likes this.

TV: LG OLED 65B7A, Receiver: Marantz SR-6012, Blu-Ray Player: LG UBK90, Fronts: JBL S312, Center: JBL S-Center, Surrounds: JBL S38, Top: Yamaha NS-AW1, Subwoofer: 2 PSA S3000i and one PSA XS-30se--- 5.3.4 setup
http://www.blu-ray.com/community/col...&action=hybrid
post #2073 of 4531 Old 08-19-2018, 06:46 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
Liked: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua Chmiel View Post
Alright I got my 6012 today. I upgraded from a Onkyo TX-RZ720. Here are my initial impressions after setting up, running Audysy,playing some music, select bass scenes, and Atmos demos.

I was reminded no price talk,but will say if I MSRP, I would have been disappointed.

I like what Audysy did much much more than anything I was able to accomplish with AccuEQ

Menus, maybe because I was used to the Onkyo, but it was simpler in style but responded quicker and seemed better than the Marantz.

I haven't downloaded the apps yet but the Onkyo has options to create custom EQs and save up to 3 presets that you can simply change to on a whim and the music apps like Pandora, Spotify, Tidal are built in.

It seems I have turn up louder (units display numbers) than my Onkyo for same sound level. This probably stems from both being rated at 110/ch with 2ch driven and the Onkyo didn't have to drive two extra speakers.

How does it sound?

Is an A/B possible or did you not have 5.1.4 with the Onkyo?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2074 of 4531 Old 08-19-2018, 07:52 PM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
Liked: 617
Quote:
Originally Posted by aohurst View Post
How does it sound?

Is an A/B possible or did you not have 5.1.4 with the Onkyo?
My Onkyo was only 7 channel hence the reason for the change. I couldn't resist the temptation of the deal I got on the Marantz. No room calibration I would give the better sounding edge to the Onkyo. Like I said earlier though that could just be it not having to drive 9 speakers with basically the same power output. Post room correction the Marantz wins hand down. The number read out says I have to turn the Marantz up louder to be at a sound level I like but it handles it flawlessly so far, so I'm a OK with it. Onkyo always wanted to set my towers and surrounds at 250Hz crossover and levels 0. The Marantz set them up at 40Hz crossover and -12 in levels. Specs on my speakers (source cnet) say fronts down to 35Hz 92db sensitivity, surrounds 45Hz and 89db. It set my center at 80Hz and specs say 75Hz 91db. So I would say my JBL specs are pretty accurate and the Marantz measured them correctly. Top Channel are all the same make and model. One pair I have owned for 18 years, the other pair was an ebay find of them still new still wrapped in factory plastic. Old pair it set crossover at 120Hz and new pair at 100Hz. Specs say 55Hz and 86db. I don't know if the lower sensitivity is the issue or if Yamaha just lied on their specs.
johnny hotsauce likes this.

TV: LG OLED 65B7A, Receiver: Marantz SR-6012, Blu-Ray Player: LG UBK90, Fronts: JBL S312, Center: JBL S-Center, Surrounds: JBL S38, Top: Yamaha NS-AW1, Subwoofer: 2 PSA S3000i and one PSA XS-30se--- 5.3.4 setup
http://www.blu-ray.com/community/col...&action=hybrid
post #2075 of 4531 Old 08-19-2018, 10:15 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked: 85
Quote:
My Onkyo was only 7 channel hence the reason for the change. I couldn't resist the temptation of the deal I got on the Marantz. No room calibration I would give the better sounding edge to the Onkyo. Like I said earlier though that could just be it not having to drive 9 speakers with basically the same power output. Post room correction the Marantz wins hand down. The number read out says I have to turn the Marantz up louder to be at a sound level I like but it handles it flawlessly so far, so I'm a OK with it. Onkyo always wanted to set my towers and surrounds at 250Hz crossover and levels 0. The Marantz set them up at 40Hz crossover and -12 in levels. Specs on my speakers (source cnet) say fronts down to 35Hz 92db sensitivity, surrounds 45Hz and 89db. It set my center at 80Hz and specs say 75Hz 91db. So I would say my JBL specs are pretty accurate and the Marantz measured them correctly. Top Channel are all the same make and model. One pair I have owned for 18 years, the other pair was an ebay find of them still new still wrapped in factory plastic. Old pair it set crossover at 120Hz and new pair at 100Hz. Specs say 55Hz and 86db. I don't know if the lower sensitivity is the issue or if Yamaha just lied on their specs.

Quote:

Great info, thanks for this!

My current AVR is an Onkyo TX-RZ720 as well and with the current sweet deals going on I was going back and forth between the SR6012 or the X4400H so I can take advantage of XT32 (especially for dual subs) since I’m not too impressed with AccuEQ and I also want to move up to 5.1.4 from 5.1.2 as well as get something a bit more future proof or expandable.

I think I was leaning more towards to the SR6012 for better 2.0 for music but from reading tons of info I think I might be better with the X4400H for the same price since it’s sister is the SR7012 and I think I can live without HDAM plus I don’t think the SR7012’s will come down close to these prices.

Your feedback on the improvements that Audyssey made over AccuEQ is what is really exciting me about pulling the trigger on either of these 2 since your coming from the same AVR as me, good apples to apples.

I think I might grab the Audyssey app as well to further tweak things, read some decent feedback on the improvements it was able to make. Seemed like the only real complaint was that D+M charges $20 for it.

I already have an AC Infinity fan, that thing works awesome so not too worried about the heat from either unit

My small 12'x11'x8' HT room setup:
Sony 55XBR900E, Sony UBP-X800 4K BD, XBoneS, Denon AVR-X4400H, AC Infinity Aircom T10 AVR Fan (front exhaust), 2 DefTech BP9020's Front L/R, 2 DefTech A90's Atmos, DefTech C/L/R 2002 Center, 2 DefTech SM45's Rear Surrounds & 2 SVS SB12-NSD's subs.
post #2076 of 4531 Old 08-20-2018, 02:28 AM

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
Liked: 33
I have a new SR8012 and read several mentions about the heat that worries me a bit.
Mine is standing in free air and I can imagine that Marrantz has proofed its unit ( especially this expensive one ) to cope with their heat.
Do I really have to worry in the long term ?
post #2077 of 4531 Old 08-20-2018, 04:01 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 701 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22005 Post(s)
Liked: 11928
Quote:
Originally Posted by jj-34 View Post
I have a new SR8012 and read several mentions about the heat that worries me a bit.
Mine is standing in free air and I can imagine that Marrantz has proofed its unit ( especially this expensive one ) to cope with their heat.
Oops! Wrong thread. Please post in the Marantz SR8012 Owner's thread.

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-re...-s-thread.html
post #2078 of 4531 Old 08-20-2018, 05:13 AM

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie View Post
Oops! Wrong thread. Please post in the Marantz SR8012 Owner's thread.

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-re...-s-thread.html
Oops indeed .....

I follow several threads and use Chrome's favorite bar for quick access, that I keep updated to always point to the last reply, guess I clicked the wrong favorite this time .......

EDIT: No wrong again..... In fact I forgot there was a dedicated 8012 thread Well that's it when getting old

Last edited by jj-34; 08-20-2018 at 05:18 AM.
post #2079 of 4531 Old 08-20-2018, 07:08 AM

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Picked up an SR5012 on clearance, and have a question about the multi-monitor output.

I'm replacing my living room 1080p TV with a 4K model, and plan to send the new model 4K content.

I was thinking about keeping the 1080p model, and just moving it into the dining room/kitchen area and feeding it with the second output from the receiver. That way we can still see the content as we move through different parts of the house.

My question is, can the receiver downsample 4K content going to the second TV? Or will I need to feed it with a separate source? I presume the receiver can feed two monitors two different sources simultaneously?

Thanks!
post #2080 of 4531 Old 08-20-2018, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbinger27 View Post
Picked up an SR5012 on clearance, and have a question about the multi-monitor output.

I'm replacing my living room 1080p TV with a 4K model, and plan to send the new model 4K content.

I was thinking about keeping the 1080p model, and just moving it into the dining room/kitchen area and feeding it with the second output from the receiver. That way we can still see the content as we move through different parts of the house.

My question is, can the receiver downsample 4K content going to the second TV? Or will I need to feed it with a separate source? I presume the receiver can feed two monitors two different sources simultaneously?

Thanks!
1. No, rather both TVs would instead receive a 1080p signal from a 4k source.
2. No, rather you would need to upgrade to the SR6012 for a Zone 2 HDMI monitor output.
post #2081 of 4531 Old 08-20-2018, 08:14 AM

Liked: 36
Quote:
1. No, rather both TVs would instead receive a 1080p signal from a 4k source.
2. No, rather you would need to upgrade to the SR6012 for a Zone 2 HDMI monitor output.

Thanks for the reply; that's a bit disappointing. I guess it would also strip HDR from the signal as well, and send 1080p SDR to both televisions?
post #2082 of 4531 Old 08-20-2018, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbinger27 View Post
Thanks for the reply; that's a bit disappointing. I guess it would also strip HDR from the signal as well, and send 1080p SDR to both televisions?
Correct.

The SR5012's dual HDMI outputs are both main zone only, passing the same source, ideally designed for someone that has both a TV and a PJ in the same room where the source is generally only passed to one or the other, but generally not to both at the same time.
post #2083 of 4531 Old 08-20-2018, 11:45 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Hey all.

Total newbie question here - (I’ve mainly used denon AVRs and thinking about a switch) - with the circular display of the sr6012, how can you tell what surround sound format is being outputted (eg atmos, dtsx, dtshd, etc)?

How does it compare to the denon 4300?

7.2.4 Setup
TV: LG B7a OLED AVR: Denon AVRX-4400H LR: Klipsch RP-280f C: Klipsch RP-450c SR: Klipsch RP-160m SB: Klipsch RP-150m Atmos Speakers: (4) In Ceiling Sonance Mag6r Subs: Dual SVS PB1000s

Last edited by Khaile; 08-20-2018 at 11:57 AM.
post #2084 of 4531 Old 08-20-2018, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaile View Post
Hey all.

Total newbie question here - (I’ve mainly used denon AVRs and thinking about a switch) - with the circular display of the sr6012, how can you tell what surround sound format is being outputted (eg atmos, dtsx, dtshd, etc)?
It is displayed both in the portal as well as when pressing the INFO button it is displayed on the TV.

Also, there is no price discussion in the forum threads other than the Deals sticky.

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-re...ls-sticky.html

Last edited by jdsmoothie; 08-20-2018 at 11:56 AM.
post #2085 of 4531 Old 08-20-2018, 01:46 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 625 Post(s)
Liked: 388
Quote:
Originally Posted by jj-34 View Post

No, not if it's situated where it has maximum ventilation (and the room is air conditioned in the summer). I've heard these Marantz receivers can get pretty hot, but they also put out a lot of current compared to other receivers.
post #2086 of 4531 Old 08-21-2018, 09:31 AM

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
It is displayed both in the portal
This is interesting to me..so I guess it is displayed for a brief moment every time there is a “change”? And the rest of the time it shows input_source+volume? Or you can make it always display the surround format?

I’m looking (as mentioned) for the “holy future proofing duo” of eARC+Airplay2 and for some reasons I’m seeing better deals for last year models on the Marantz side (sr6012) than on the Denon side (x3400h/x4400h)...sr6012 has 9.2 and metal front plate so I feel it’s more in the middle between 3400 and 4400...would love to do a 5.1.4 (LCR would be 3 identical klipsch RP centers at seated belly level under the TV, and the 4 heights would be set as FH+TM but actually be “inner and outer” front heights aligned on top of the same bookshelf, not even tilted downwards...it is what it is)...so sr6012 feels better than x3400h AND I see good deals...so to go back to the point, I guess I should overcome my fear for the tiny little portal display...I saw a youtuber sending the Marantz back for a Denon for this very reason...but...9.2 and more premium built (metal front earlier in the line up)...

I read the manual and only on one page there’s a glimpse of the surround format displayed on the portal but the specifics about when and how are not clear...in youtube videos, I managed to see only input and volume...
post #2087 of 4531 Old 08-21-2018, 09:59 AM

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
Liked: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selden Ball View Post
That's good to know. Please keep us updated. You might also post your experiences in the HDMI subforum at https://www.avsforum.com/forum/168-h...nnector-world/

Applied a firmware update to my Inneos fiber optic cable today, provided to me as beta to deal explicitly with how Marantz and Denon handle HDCP authentication.

According to the Inneos engineer:
“We have found *an* issue where the Marantz receiver starts down the authentication path of HDCP 2.2 as expected, then instead starts sending HDCP 1.4 commands, which sends our state machine for a loop. Working with the firmware team to determine *how* illegal this is, or if there's some thing we can do to compensate.”

So far the results are promising.
post #2088 of 4531 Old 08-21-2018, 12:27 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
Liked: 236
Heos sucks

I do love my brand new Marantz SR5012, but HEOS is the worst pile of sh_t I've ever seen in an AVR.
Someone really dropped the ball with that one.
SMH . . .

Click image for larger version

Name:	1p64a.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	418.7 KB
ID:	2444486

vince48 likes this.

3 Hometheaters
Samsung 65" UHDTV (UN65KS8000)
Marantz SR5012 & KEF R Series Speakers
6 HDTV's. Desktop PC, XB360, XB1X & XB1
100+ Games. XBox Live GT: NetGod
post #2089 of 4531 Old 08-21-2018, 01:29 PM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam S View Post
Wehn I try to access my NR1608 from a web browser, I get "Error 403: Forbidden Access Forbidden", any ideas?

In better news, AirPlay 2 is accessible for Zone 2 play black. Select HEOS as your Z2 source.
I ended up picking up a 3400H for my living room tv room to test out Airplay 2. It works really well ( a few bugs when adding songs to the queue where it pauses the music, but it seems to be fixed in IOS 12).

Right now when I send out audio via zone 2 the two zones are not in sync (understandable since XT32 takes times to process).

Does anybody know if I set up say a 1608 in my other zone, that the processing time between standard Audyssey MultEQ and the XT32 version will be the same?

If it is not I could run the main airplay 2 zone without correction ( I will have to look up to see if I can get the receiver to default to no room correction on airplay, but XT32 on the others).

Thanks
post #2090 of 4531 Old 08-22-2018, 03:30 AM

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 5
Any news on the sr7012 getting the dts virtual x firmware update?

post #2091 of 4531 Old 08-22-2018, 03:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyboy632 View Post
Any news on the sr7012 getting the dts virtual x firmware update?

Should be any day now as its sister model, Denon X4400H, got it 2 weeks ago.
johnnyboy632 likes this.
post #2092 of 4531 Old 08-22-2018, 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crtlove View Post
This is interesting to me..so I guess it is displayed for a brief moment every time there is a “change”? And the rest of the time it shows input_source+volume? Or you can make it always display the surround format?

I’m looking (as mentioned) for the “holy future proofing duo” of eARC+Airplay2 and for some reasons I’m seeing better deals for last year models on the Marantz side (sr6012) than on the Denon side (x3400h/x4400h)...sr6012 has 9.2 and metal front plate so I feel it’s more in the middle between 3400 and 4400...would love to do a 5.1.4 (LCR would be 3 identical klipsch RP centers at seated belly level under the TV, and the 4 heights would be set as FH+TM but actually be “inner and outer” front heights aligned on top of the same bookshelf, not even tilted downwards...it is what it is)...so sr6012 feels better than x3400h AND I see good deals...so to go back to the point, I guess I should overcome my fear for the tiny little portal display...I saw a youtuber sending the Marantz back for a Denon for this very reason...but...9.2 and more premium built (metal front earlier in the line up)...

I read the manual and only on one page there’s a glimpse of the surround format displayed on the portal but the specifics about when and how are not clear...in youtube videos, I managed to see only input and volume...
Press the <Status> button on the front panel to display other information in the portal.
MentatYP and crtlove like this.
post #2093 of 4531 Old 08-22-2018, 06:08 AM

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Quote:
Press the <Status> button on the front panel to display other information in the portal.
I see, thanks.
Well that’s better than relying exclusively on the on screen tv overlays.
Even better would be if pressing “Info” on the (actual/virtual) remote caused both (display info on the tv when applicable AND status on the portal), without reaching for the AVR to press Status. Probably could be added via firmware update.
Moreover, they could implement a way to see the “Info” at any time within the mobile app. (I toyed around in demo mode and apparently there isn’t)

(another little idea for Marantz...make the front lid on future sr70xx/sr80xx class AVRs completely removable once and for all...with acceptable tweaked aesthetics...for people willing to see the big display at all times...)
post #2094 of 4531 Old 08-22-2018, 06:13 AM

Liked: 16
Thanks Mikey 94025. Will follow your advice.
post #2095 of 4531 Old 08-22-2018, 06:33 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hi all.

Just purchased the Marantz NR1608. I had an older model of the same unit that didn’t do Atmos so wanted to upgrade.

I am on day two of setting up and have hit a difficult problem. I cannot get any sound out of my subwoofer. The subwoofer I am using is a Klipsitch SW-350. I get no test signal at all. If I play a movie the front blue light on the sub does light up so it is receiving some form of signal but not outputting sound. I have the volume set to middle. I have fiddled around with phase and auto switches and nothing.

It is plugged into the correct socket according to all the guides.

I have tried adjusting the volume for the sub in the Marantz settings and nothing. It worked fine two days ago on my older model. I am starting to think have a faulty socket and have to return the Marantz. The last step I can take is buying a new cable but I don’t think it’s the cable which is an expensive one.

Is there something I’m missing? Starting to get quite frustrated.
post #2096 of 4531 Old 08-22-2018, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbie42 View Post
Hi all.

Just purchased the Marantz NR1608. I had an older model of the same unit that didn’t do Atmos so wanted to upgrade.

I am on day two of setting up and have hit a difficult problem. I cannot get any sound out of my subwoofer. The subwoofer I am using is a Klipsitch SW-350. I get no test signal at all. If I play a movie the front blue light on the sub does light up so it is receiving some form of signal but not outputting sound. I have the volume set to middle. I have fiddled around with phase and auto switches and nothing.

It is plugged into the correct socket according to all the guides.

I have tried adjusting the volume for the sub in the Marantz settings and nothing. It worked fine two days ago on my older model. I am starting to think have a faulty socket and have to return the Marantz. The last step I can take is buying a new cable but I don’t think it’s the cable which is an expensive one.

Is there something I’m missing? Starting to get quite frustrated.
The cost of a cable often has little to do with its capability which is why we often say buy a $5 Monoprice cable vs. a $100 Monster cable.

Pull the cable from the sub pre-out on the NR1608 and rub your finger over the tip with the sub powered ON. Here static from the sub? If no, either the sub or the cable is defective.

Have you run Audyssey? Can you pass a test tone to the sub using Manual Setup - Speakers - Levels - Test Tone - Subwoofer
johnrobbfl likes this.
post #2097 of 4531 Old 08-22-2018, 07:33 AM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Should be any day now as its sister model, Denon X4400H, got it 2 weeks ago.
I've just bought the 6012, Have Marantz announced a date for it to get DTS Virtual x?
post #2098 of 4531 Old 08-22-2018, 08:07 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
Liked: 141
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by NetGod View Post
I do love my brand new Marantz SR5012, but HEOS is the worst pile of sh_t I've ever seen in an AVR.
Someone really dropped the ball with that one.
SMH . . .

Attachment 2444486

Care to be more specific?

Panasonic 2013 55VT60
Marantz SR-5012 AVR
B&W 805 Speakers
Velodyne 10" Sub
TiVO Premiere
post #2099 of 4531 Old 08-22-2018, 08:31 AM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Please forgive me if this has been answered somewhere else in this thread. I am a new owner of a Marantz SR6012. I have not yet connected the unit. It is replacing my Denon AVR-3808CI. Since the HDMI for this AVR can handle all current signal types, I want to connect everything through the AVR. (I previously had to run my Oppo BDP-103 straight to the TV to get 3D, and separate the audio feed to the Denon.)

My significant other will not let me purchase a 4k TV yet. My sources though are mostly 4k, including an Oppo UDP-203, and ATV4k. I still have an old Sony KDR model 1080p TV from 2013. I am concerned about HDCP. While this TV does have HDCP, I think the SR6012 will be passing HDCP v2.2. Am I going to have a problem with the resulting video feed? Also, if I play a 4k disc on the Oppo, and feed through the AVR to the TV, (or, even direct to the TV, for that matter), am I going to have issues with the image?

Last edited by brooks5333; 08-22-2018 at 08:32 AM. Reason: clarity
post #2100 of 4531 Old 08-22-2018, 12:36 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
Liked: 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Oakley View Post
Care to be more specific?
I really don't think I need to. Anyone with common sense who has interacted with HEOS will "get it".

The best option? Scrap the entire thing, and start over from scratch.

3 Hometheaters
Samsung 65" UHDTV (UN65KS8000)
Marantz SR5012 & KEF R Series Speakers
6 HDTV's. Desktop PC, XB360, XB1X & XB1
100+ Games. XBox Live GT: NetGod
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
atmos , auro3d , bridging channels , clipping , dts:x , issue , Marantz , marantz sr 6012 , marantz sr7012 , sr7012

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page