The "OFFICIAL" Yamaha RX-A870 / RX-A770 / RX-A670 Aventage AVR Owners' Thread - Page 17 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 528Likes

post #481 of 545 Old 02-04-2019, 06:54 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
TV to AV1 switching

Have a Sony x940e running HDMI arc to the receiver and Sony 4k Blu Ray to HDMI 1. For whatever reason the receiver keeps jumping to AV1 when it needs to be on TV for audio to come through. I'm having to hold down the straight (connect) and power button to get it to reset for sound to come through. Any solutions or what the hell buttons do I need to press on the remote to remedy this
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #482 of 545 Old 02-05-2019, 01:38 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 2116 Post(s)
Liked: 1107
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR84 View Post
I can only see a speakers setting in the scene menu but it doesn't seem to do the job. Despite owning a number of Yamaha receivers I've never felt the need to use the scene modes so I'm still working them out. I thought I read on here somewhere you could setup the scene modes to use a different speaker configuration.

All my speakers are set to small with the sub on but they obviously need to be reconfigured to large when I don't use the sub.

I have decent fronts so I just don't feel the need to use the sub for alot of stuff and don't really want another thing on using power.
If you're using bass management (speakers marked "small") a quick way to stop using the sub and play through the speakers as if they're "large" would be Pure Direct. It turns off bass management, then restores it when you turn off Pure Direct. Depending upon your model, Pure Direct plays multichannel content to the intended speakers (i.e. 5.1 with the subwoofer ONLY playing the LFE channel), on older models it mixed down to 2.0. Check your manual.

OR ... set your front speakers as "Large." The sub won't be used unless you're watching multichannel content (Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS MA ... 5.1, 6.1, 7.1), in which the LFE channel plays through the sub.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Q View Post
Hey guys, just got the A2080 today, really nice receiver. Enjoying it a lot.
Noticed when I playback films (digital format) with Atmos they get displayed as 'Atmos DT-HD' and when I playback films (digital format) with DTS-X they show on the display as 'DTS:X MA'
Is this normal because I noticed in all the promo photos of the receiver atmos is displayed as just as 'Atmos' and DTS-X is shown as 'DTS:X'.
Check in your manual for the available display options by pressing the INFO button repeatedly. Of course, the display will change depending on what's passed to it. Check On Screen, Information to see complete info on what audio (format, channels, dialog flags) and video format (resolution) the AVR is receiving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Putnam View Post
Have a Sony x940e running HDMI arc to the receiver and Sony 4k Blu Ray to HDMI 1. For whatever reason the receiver keeps jumping to AV1 when it needs to be on TV for audio to come through. I'm having to hold down the straight (connect) and power button to get it to reset for sound to come through. Any solutions or what the hell buttons do I need to press on the remote to remedy this
Sounds an awful lot like ... you have HDMI-ARC (or an optical audio cable?) from the TV assigned to a different input, the AVR thinks it's on AV1 (the default for TV audio). Return it to the default, which is likely AV1 on your receiver.

Here's a trick: press the Scene button that is pre-programmed for TV Watching (typically Scene 1). What audio input does the AVR tune to?

"Exceedingly odd," said the butler.
Are you new to the forum? Please read forum FAQs and stickies. Like posts that help you. RTFM, always.
A: Yamaha RX-V775; Chromecast Audio; iPod Classic, Touch. Bose 401 mains, 301 Series III surrounds, Yamaha NS-C444 center, Hsu VTF-2 Mk4.
V: Panasonic DMP-BDT215, Yamaha DVD-S550. Apple TV 4gen. Chromecast 1gen, Samsung UN40ES6150.
post #483 of 545 Old 02-05-2019, 08:16 PM

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by AL B BACH View Post
How did you switch the volume scale from -dB to regular numbers? I've been looking through my owner's manual but can't find it. I have an A770 and hope it's the same as your A670.

I just got an Amazon Echo Input and it uses 1-100 not -80dB to 0dB. Bass-ackwards
Sorry for the delay Al B Bach. To change the volume setting go to page 103 of the manual. It is in the Setup——>Sound——>Volume submenu

That is for my A670...may be a different page for the A770 but the setting should follow the same path

Last edited by stonewahl; 02-05-2019 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Added info
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #484 of 545 Old 02-07-2019, 01:48 PM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Bass is a little low on 2080 and not sure how to change this in settings. Subs are already at 6 o clock.
post #485 of 545 Old 02-07-2019, 04:23 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Bass is a little low on 2080 and not sure how to change this in settings. Subs are already at 6 o clock.
Your OM holds the answers. Run YPAO and determine if your speakers are marked "large" but the woofers are too small. Boost the subwoofer trim if you want only to increase ULF bass. Use the Tone controls to boost bass across a wider lower frequency (LF) range.

What does "subs are already at 6 o'clock" mean? Is that 50% of the subwoofer gain range? 75%? 100%?

Are you new to the forum? Please read forum FAQs and stickies. Like posts that help you. RTFM, always.
A: Yamaha RX-V775; Chromecast Audio; iPod Classic, Touch. Bose 401 mains, 301 Series III surrounds, Yamaha NS-C444 center, Hsu VTF-2 Mk4.
V: Panasonic DMP-BDT215, Yamaha DVD-S550. Apple TV 4gen. Chromecast 1gen, Samsung UN40ES6150.
post #486 of 545 Old 02-07-2019, 07:44 PM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeJob View Post
Your OM holds the answers. Run YPAO and determine if your speakers are marked "large" but the woofers are too small. Boost the subwoofer trim if you want only to increase ULF bass. Use the Tone controls to boost bass across a wider lower frequency (LF) range.

What does "subs are already at 6 o'clock" mean? Is that 50% of the subwoofer gain range? 75%? 100%?

Thanks for the help mate. 6 is 50%
The speakers are marked small - the sound is actually great. Just the subwoofer sound is flat.
post #487 of 545 Old 02-08-2019, 06:21 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Thanks for the help mate. 6 is 50%
The speakers are marked small - the sound is actually great. Just the subwoofer sound is flat.
Not sure what "flat" means, but..... "Flat" could mean it's not playing enough of the LF and ULF bass. What level does the AVR have the sub at? -5 dB? +5 db?

How big/small are the largest woofers on the main speakers? The AVR bass cross over defaults to 80 Hz (Dolby reference) for bass management, but if the main speaker woofers are smaller than say 6" you can raise that cross over to 100Hz or even 110Hz, presuming the subwoofer is very capable. You could be missing some of the freq range from 80Hz to 120Hz and blaming the sub.

Have you done the "subwoofer crawl?" It may be that your placement is aesthetically pleasing, but terrible for sound propagation. Subwoofers can rely on room reinforcement (corners, walls) to work. Search the forum for subwoofer crawl or read/watch the tutorials at Audioholics.com.

All of these things can result in disappointing subwoofer "sound."

post #488 of 545 Old 02-23-2019, 02:31 PM

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris404 View Post
For A770, HDMI-ARC output is 'Audio 5' (second row first button just before AV1)
Thanks for this info. I just now realized how to select Audio 5. Did not see this listed in the manual.

Media Room - ISF calibrated Panasonic TC-P55VT30, Panasonic DMP-BDT-310 Blue Ray player, Yamaha RX-A770BL, 7.1 Definitive Technology Sound System with Mythos 7,Dual Super Cube 2000's, DT 6.5STR ceiling speakers, Harmony Elite.
post #489 of 545 Old 03-06-2019, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Sounds an awful lot like ... you have HDMI-ARC (or an optical audio cable?) from the TV assigned to a different input, the AVR thinks it's on AV1 (the default for TV audio). Return it to the default, which is likely AV1 on your receiver.

Here's a trick: press the Scene button that is pre-programmed for TV Watching (typically Scene 1). What audio input does the AVR tune to?[/QUOTE] The scene button did the trick this time but I know I've tried it in the past and it never worked. The receiver has been acting wonky lately. A new firmware update just want through so I'm hoping that'll fix some issues.
post #490 of 545 Old 03-06-2019, 12:06 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
The scene button did the trick this time but I know I've tried it in the past and it never worked. The receiver has been acting wonky lately. A new firmware update just want through so I'm hoping that'll fix some issues.
It took me a moment to figure out why you were quoting my post back. Try not to delete the QUOTE tags when you reply, it screws up the quoted post and hides your response.

If the AVR has been acting funky, I suggest you do a factory reset (found on the Advanced Setup menu, detailed in your OM) after the firmware reset and set up again. Sounds like you doinked with one or more settings.

post #491 of 545 Old 03-08-2019, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Quote:
The scene button did the trick this time but I know I've tried it in the past and it never worked. The receiver has been acting wonky lately. A new firmware update just want through so I'm hoping that'll fix some issues.
It took me a moment to figure out why you were quoting my post back. Try not to delete the QUOTE tags when you reply, it screws up the quoted post and hides your response.

If the AVR has been acting funky, I suggest you do a factory reset (found on the Advanced Setup menu, detailed in your OM) after the firmware reset and set up again. Sounds like you doinked with one or more settings.
Yeah I lost track of the quotes. Thought I had every millionth other response deleted in your initial reply. My bad.

It's still not acting right. I turn it on and it won't pick up any speaker signal. Hit the scene 2 button and nothing. Hold down straight and power til it shuts off, restart and it connects. NOW I turned it on this morning and it's showing HDMI 1 (instead of TV) and the speakers are working. Wtf. It's never shown HDMI 1. I'm at an absolute loss. I guess I'll try a complete reset again and see if it works
post #492 of 545 Old 03-08-2019, 08:43 AM

Disregard my last post. I'm not awake yet.
post #493 of 545 Old 03-20-2019, 11:40 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have my Amp A770 and TV Sony XBR-75x850e utilizing ARC connection on both TV an amplifier. Sound works using my cable box. Sound works using my 4K blu ray player. Sound does not work using Amazon or any app accessed from the TV picture is fine - wired connection - I am using an HDMI cable - do I need an HDMI with ethernet cable?
post #494 of 545 Old 03-22-2019, 03:50 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houghts View Post
I have my Amp A770 and TV Sony XBR-75x850e utilizing ARC connection on both TV an amplifier. Sound works using my cable box. Sound works using my 4K blu ray player. Sound does not work using Amazon or any app accessed from the TV picture is fine - wired connection - I am using an HDMI cable - do I need an HDMI with ethernet cable?
Some devices require HDMI-CEC (aka Hdmi Control) is enabled on both, as well as ARC. A good HDMI 1.4-compatible HDMI cable is necessary (both Ethernet and ARC are carried on Pin 14), if your cable is very old switching to a newer one could resolve it.

post #495 of 545 Old 03-22-2019, 05:58 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
sent an email to Sony - They gave me some steps to follow regarding clearing apps cache and storage and this cleared everything up. - shouldn't be this difficult...like dealing with the registry in Windows...
post #496 of 545 Old 03-23-2019, 01:00 PM

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 16
New Unit

I just picked up a RX-A770 unit from a local AV place. It was factory sealed and I got it for $400. Should I keep it or return it for a newer model? I have not opened it yet waiting on new Q8FN to come in.
post #497 of 545 Old 04-08-2019, 12:35 PM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xignals View Post
I just picked up a RX-A770 unit from a local AV place. It was factory sealed and I got it for $400. Should I keep it or return it for a newer model? I have not opened it yet waiting on new Q8FN to come in.

The RX-A780 does not add anything appreciable over what the A770 has so I would keep it.

Yamaha RX-A770 | Definitive Technology Mythos SSA-50 | 2x Definitive Technology Mythos GEM Surround Back | 2x REL Q150E Subwoofers | PS4 Pro | Roku Ultra | Tivo Roamio OTA
post #498 of 545 Old 04-16-2019, 10:24 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

https://usa.yamaha.com/news_events/2..._products.html

Yamaha Enhances Home Audio Products with AirPlay 2, New Music Streaming and Voice Control Capabilities

BUENA PARK, Calif. (April 15, 2019) — Yamaha is bringing music and entertainment fans closer to their favorite artists by giving them access to even more streaming and voice control capabilities with a series of upcoming firmware and app updates. Beginning this month, 15 current home audio products, including a sound bar, wireless speakers and AV receivers, will start offering Apple AirPlay 2 support, Qobuz high-res streaming services and expanded Spotify Connect capabilities. Additionally, starting tomorrow, over 70 Yamaha audio products will gain support for Actions on Google through an update to the Yamaha MusicCast app....

... Addition of eARC (enhanced Audio Return Channel) feature to 2017 and 2018 AV receivers, supporting uncompressed audio formats such as Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD, and object-based surround such as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X.

Last edited by ChromeJob; 04-24-2019 at 11:48 AM. Reason: adding quote
post #499 of 545 Old 04-17-2019, 07:22 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 361 Post(s)
Liked: 171
Quote:
Thanks, mine asked for an update last weekend (UK), but I haven't looked it up yet what was the change (I don't use most of its functionality).

Ryzen 5 2600,Asus Prime b450-Plus,16GB,MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 6GB(v385.28),Win10 LTSB 1607,MPC-BEx64+LAV+MadVR,Yamaha RX-A870,LG OLED65B8(04.10.25+PC4:4:[email protected]/24/25/29/30/50/59/60Hz)
post #500 of 545 Old 04-17-2019, 01:57 PM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by sucram65 View Post
The RX-A780 does not add anything appreciable over what the A770 has so I would keep it.

Update: Well, now it will with Airplay2. So maybe, if that's something you care about.

Yamaha RX-A770 | Definitive Technology Mythos SSA-50 | 2x Definitive Technology Mythos GEM Surround Back | 2x REL Q150E Subwoofers | PS4 Pro | Roku Ultra | Tivo Roamio OTA
post #501 of 545 Old 04-24-2019, 11:06 AM

EARC update

Just learned from Yamaha CS that the RX-A770 will be receiving an EARC firmware update in the next few weeks. Good news for those of us who plan to upgrade their UHD TV with EARC capability.

Media Room - ISF calibrated Panasonic TC-P55VT30, Panasonic DMP-BDT-310 Blue Ray player, Yamaha RX-A770BL, 7.1 Definitive Technology Sound System with Mythos 7,Dual Super Cube 2000's, DT 6.5STR ceiling speakers, Harmony Elite.
post #502 of 545 Old 04-24-2019, 11:50 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNMNL52 View Post
Just learned from Yamaha CS that the RX-A770 will be receiving an EARC firmware update in the next few weeks. Good news for those of us who plan to upgrade their UHD TV with EARC capability.
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-re...l#post57909736

Quote:

Yamaha Enhances Home Audio Products with AirPlay 2, New Music Streaming and Voice Control Capabilities

BUENA PARK, Calif. (April 15, 2019) — Yamaha is bringing music and entertainment fans closer to their favorite artists by giving them access to even more streaming and voice control capabilities with a series of upcoming firmware and app updates. Beginning this month, 15 current home audio products, including a sound bar, wireless speakers and AV receivers, will start offering Apple AirPlay 2 support, Qobuz high-res streaming services and expanded Spotify Connect capabilities. Additionally, starting tomorrow, over 70 Yamaha audio products will gain support for Actions on Google through an update to the Yamaha MusicCast app....

... Addition of eARC (enhanced Audio Return Channel) feature to 2017 and 2018 AV receivers, supporting uncompressed audio formats such as Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD, and object-based surround such as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X.
I added the quote for those who overlooked the post.

post #503 of 545 Old 04-24-2019, 12:00 PM

Quote:
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-re...l#post57909736

I added the quote for those who overlooked the post.
Thanks. I missed that. Great news.

post #504 of 545 Old 05-04-2019, 03:38 AM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Yamaha RX-A670 missing Dolby PL II decoders

Hello AVS guys & gals,
I need your help please. I am not experienced enough to understand my own situation, and I hope someone here can help me learn.

This post is at least two questions, and it is phrased in two very different ways below.

The first question is: Please help me understand how my new AVR "missing Dolby PLII & DTS NEO 6 decoders" might effect my situation. These missing decoders are mentioned in this review.

"The RX-A670 is missing the Dolby Pro Logic II and DTS Neo: 6 decoders, which convert a two-channel stereo signal to a surround mix. This format is most helpful if you watch older DVDs or VHS tapes, since they were mixed before the surround format became popular."

I have a brand new AVR, a Yamaha RX-A670, it is still inside the sealed box. I want to use this new AVR at a unique-small theater room with 3.1 speakers. I am asking these questions and for your help before I take the AVR out of the box. This theater room (for the next several months) will only use a cable TV box as the primary TV source. This cable TV box has an HDMI output.

Before I ask my question, please look at these two EXAMPLE interconnect options...

EXAMPLE-1 (abnormal connection): I can connect the TV Cable box HDMI output directly to the TV and then pipe the digital audio output of the TV (SPDIF optical) to the AVR audio input.

EXAMPLE-2 (normal connection): I can connect the TV Cable box HDMI output directly to the Yamaha RX-A670, and then HDMI output to the TV.

Both of these interconnect examples will work. My questions are: will the lack of Dolby PLII /Neo-6 decoders inside the Yamaha RX-A670 effect me in either of the examples above? -Especially in example-1?

All my prior and current older AVR's default to "Dolby PLII" when a cable TV Box is the input. How does the Yamaha RX-A670 (or similar modern AVR's) adapt to this same Cable TV input WHILE this AVR does not have Dolby Pro Logic II and DTS Neo: 6 decoders?

Do most modern Cable TV providers transmit TV audio with 5.1? With and/or without need for these old audio codec decoder support at my end? ((Dolby Pro Logic II and DTS Neo: 6))?? Yes, I am very confused, and need your help please.

Thank you for your help in advance

*My ever so smart GF has done & did an edit to my signature... now using other ways of concealing my passwords*

Last edited by Marde; 05-04-2019 at 04:10 AM.
post #505 of 545 Old 05-04-2019, 05:30 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Liked: 66
No current receiver has Dolby PLII or DTS Neo-6 decoders. They have been superseded my the newer Dolby Atmos & DTS X decoders which are backward compatible with older formats.

Was this the review https://www.toptenreviews.com/electr...yamaha-review/

I really don't know why the reviewer would mention not having PLII or DTS Neo-6 decoders after saying that it had Dolby Atmos, Dolby True HD, DTS HD, DTS X which covers all bases and will up mix two channels to however many channels you have.
Marde likes this.

Denon AVR-X6400H,Sony KDL50W829 ,Virgin Media V Box HD, WDTV, PS3, Philips DVP9560, Marantz CD67, BK Monolith Plus x 2, KEF TDM 23C,23F & 34DS, Jamo D500, Darbee Darblet, Belkin F9G6223uk3M, Buttkicker LFE kit, IsoAcoustics L8R430, Mede8er 800X3D, Behringer B1200d, AC Infinity Aircom T9
post #506 of 545 Old 05-04-2019, 08:25 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marde View Post
... The first question is: Please help me understand how my new AVR "missing Dolby PLII & DTS NEO 6 decoders" might effect my situation. These missing decoders are mentioned in this review.

"The RX-A670 is missing the Dolby Pro Logic II and DTS Neo: 6 decoders, which convert a two-channel stereo signal to a surround mix. This format is most helpful if you watch older DVDs or VHS tapes, since they were mixed before the surround format became popular."
That reviewer is an numbskull. The Dolby PL decoder/upmixer was superseded by the Dolby Surround upmixer 5 years ago. Most of the hi-fi trade media were aware of this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolby_...Surround_(2014)
https://www.soundandvision.com/conte...dolby-surround

I've asked a mod to merge your post with the 870/770/670 owners thread. Please post further questions here.
Marde likes this.

Last edited by ChromeJob; 05-04-2019 at 03:33 PM. Reason: here, there, and everywhere
post #507 of 545 Old 05-04-2019, 07:52 PM

Thanks guys, Dolus & Chrome, -and the thread merge too.

Quote:
That reviewer is an numbskull. The Dolby PL decoder/upmixer was superseded by the Dolby Surround upmixer 5 years ago. Most of the hi-fi trade media were aware of this...
Oh boy, I really let that guy (reviewer) suck me into a brain-dead moment. Was I actually thinking the new AVR would not reproduce sound properly when certain audio types were an input AND/OR the AVR would not have sound output (or poor sound) because of no PLII decoders? Yep. I did. <facepalm>. It is SO dumb, ya gotta laugh. Thanks for the re-lesson.

And I read the Dolby PL wiki too. Helped me learn and knock the dust off.

-Cheers

*My ever so smart GF has done & did an edit to my signature... now using other ways of concealing my passwords*
post #508 of 545 Old 05-05-2019, 12:26 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

P.S. make sure you're subscribed to this thread, up top of the page under Thread tools.
post #509 of 545 Old 05-07-2019, 02:12 AM

Quote:

BUENA PARK, Calif. (April 15, 2019) — Yamaha is bringing music and entertainment fans closer to their favorite...
I have a couple questions about the Apr 16 2019 firmware update/s.

Do you (or anyone) have any feedback based on this April firmware update? -Differences with AVR functions/abilities AND ALSO for the MusicCast App? -and/or any Yamaha MusicCast speaker?

It seems like the bulk of this firmware updates do not apply us; not the 70 series. The 70 series only(?) got an eARC update?

Also, if you have a 70 series, please share your firmware version number prior to the April update, and the version number after this update (( If you know it )).

Side Note1: We have a Amazon Prime Unlimited Music Family Plan (APUMFP) and the MusicCast App apparently does not yet support it native; this has nothing to do with the family plan version. It is advertised as supported, but it does not work in the real world based on my web research. My 2 teenage kids mostly use Spotify, (so do I) but I want to sell them on Prime Music (in general) and trying the MusicCast app with the APUMFP. This is TBD. I also have 2 Yamaha WX-010 MusicCast speakers waiting to be setup.

Side Note2: My (5-5-2019) download of the MusicCast App (for Android) is version 3.30 - Build 2610.

Side Note3: I have not setup the A670 yet. I should set it up in the next 2 weeks. Delays are GF and I are re-painting + new floor planks in that room. Other delays are work & kids & daily family stuff... delay after delay. So is my life, and maybe yours too?

Cheers!

Last edited by Marde; 05-07-2019 at 02:18 AM.
post #510 of 545 Old 05-07-2019, 03:32 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 361 Post(s)
Liked: 171
Quote:
That reviewer is an numbskull. The Dolby PL decoder/upmixer was superseded by the Dolby Surround upmixer 5 years ago.
I realised (just now while I read the above comment) that I have the same issue with my RX-A870: watching 2ch sources (e.g. tv-shows with aac audio; sport videos) a mode "Neo Cinema" (or something like this) kicks in that doesn't do proper 5.1 upmixing like DPLII did (with my previous RX-A830).
Which mode would you select instead of this and how? (I looped through the available upmixers, and this "Neo Cinema" was the best out of them.)

Thanks!

Ryzen 5 2600,Asus Prime b450-Plus,16GB,MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 6GB(v385.28),Win10 LTSB 1607,MPC-BEx64+LAV+MadVR,Yamaha RX-A870,LG OLED65B8(04.10.25+PC4:4:[email protected]/24/25/29/30/50/59/60Hz)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
aventage , bluetooth , newbie , RX-A750 , rx-a770 , setup help , Yamaha

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page