I decided to try it again too, and today it's working. Or NOT.
The Dirac 2.0 app fires up, finds my receiver, loads the calibration file for the UMIK-1, and allows me to set the configuration to some degree. It shows I have main L-R, center, surrounds, sub, and Height 1 left and right. Cool. It allows me to run the test tone on each and set the level (volume calibration.) Good. It allows me to go to the next step and "select arrangement", so with the odd seating I have I chose "sofa" and "wide arrangement."
Now it moves to "Measure Selected Position" and runs through all 7 speakers and the one sub. Oddly, and unlike when I ran the orignal Dirac last Sunday, it did run the sample signal (whoop) to the left main speaker a second time. At the end of the first reading of the main center-of-everything position, I get this message that "some data is lost" as seen in the attached screen shot. All the while it's going from speaker to speaker I see the trace of what I suppose is measured frequency response, and it DID give me the test tone to set volume levels on all speakers. I assume because I'm seeing that I have a working microphone.
I tried unplugging and reconnecting the UMIK-1, then rebooted the receiver. Same result. I know by clicking "Dismiss" and moving to the next measuring position I wasn't recording ANY measurements because I got done all 17 positions only to find I had nothing to show for it. I won't do that again. I'm just beside myself. I'm really trying hard to follow all the guidance the app gives me and still I get nothing.
KEF R500, R200C, R100, R50, SVS SB2000 sub, NAD T758v3 AVR, LG UP875 4K BlueRay, Samsung UN55JU6500F 4K LED TV, KEF M500 headphones, Sony CDP-CE500 CD changer. Office: NAD M10, KEF LS50, KEF Kube 10b, E.A.T. C-Major TT w/Ortofon Quintet Blue cart.