NAD 758 v3 - Page 328 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 6735Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #9811 of 11004 Old 09-30-2019, 08:48 PM
Member
 
cpoole17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 19
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Some time ago, I discovered an issue with how the 758 handles PCM streams with 4.0 channels. Such streams are found on some DVD-Audio and Blu Ray discs; they are not found on SACDs. With these streams the 758 fails to render the surround channels - no sound comes out of the surround speakers. I reported this issue to NAD support, and I was told that they were able to replicate the issue and that they would try to include a fix in a firmware update. However, several updates have come since then but the issue still exists. I'm mentioning it here so that others might replicate the issue and report it, to improve the chances that it gets corrected in an update.
cpoole17 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #9812 of 11004 Old 09-30-2019, 10:31 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Soulburner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Lincoln
Posts: 5,474
Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
Liked: 1962
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpoole17 View Post
Have others experienced volume changes after pausing a stream? I reported my experience with this issue on the thread a few months ago. My system exhibits this behavior when upmixing 5.1 program material with DTS Neural X, but not with Dolby Surround.
I don't use BluOS at this point, however I did power on the NAD the other day and it was really quiet - I needed 20 more clicks of volume to get to my normal level. I shut it off and back on and it was back to normal.

HT: Samsung PN64H5000 (recommended settings) | NAD T758 V3 | Buchardt S400 (2) | Polk LSiM 702 F/X (2) | Infinity RS152 (4) | Subs TBD (2)
PC: Micca OriGen G2 | Mackie MR624 (2)
Soulburner is offline  
post #9813 of 11004 Old 09-30-2019, 10:48 PM
Advanced Member
 
SpeedDemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Washington
Posts: 549
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
Liked: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpoole17 View Post
Some time ago, I discovered an issue with how the 758 handles PCM streams with 4.0 channels. Such streams are found on some DVD-Audio and Blu Ray discs; they are not found on SACDs. With these streams the 758 fails to render the surround channels - no sound comes out of the surround speakers. I reported this issue to NAD support, and I was told that they were able to replicate the issue and that they would try to include a fix in a firmware update. However, several updates have come since then but the issue still exists. I'm mentioning it here so that others might replicate the issue and report it, to improve the chances that it gets corrected in an update.
What has a 4.0 track?

--
Spoiler!
SpeedDemon is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #9814 of 11004 Old 10-01-2019, 05:53 AM
Member
 
cpoole17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 19
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedDemon View Post
What has a 4.0 track?
Many DVD-Audios and audio-only Blu Rays have 4.0 multichannel tracks - mainly reissues of old quad recordings, but there are a few modern multichannel releases in that format.
cpoole17 is offline  
post #9815 of 11004 Old 10-01-2019, 07:18 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
tjcinnamon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,206
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1970 Post(s)
Liked: 555
I haven't updated firmwares in a while (I usually wait to see what happens). Are there any issues with the most recent firmware? I plan on updating using USB.

NAD 758 v3 with Dirac 7.6.4 + Rotel 976 + Panamax M5300-PM + B6 OLED 65
Speakers: Paradigm Prestige 75F's + 55C; 8x Paradigm CI Pro P65-R's
Subs1: 2x LRK Build Thread + 2x Rotel 981 (bridged); retired: VRK Build thread
Subs2: 2x Rythmik LVX12; 2x Dayton HF 12's Ultra-NearField + Crown XLS 2002
MiniDSP HD & Non; DIY Room Treatments: Dutch Floral Prints
tjcinnamon is offline  
post #9816 of 11004 Old 10-01-2019, 11:39 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
DonoMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 4,162
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
Liked: 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedDemon View Post
What has a 4.0 track?

For what it's worth, I'm not the person you replied to, and I haven't tried to play any 4.0 tracks, but it angers me thinking that my > $1000 receiver would have trouble doing so. I've definitely used 4.0 and 4.1 setups for gaming, mostly on older computers - computers/sound cards which I haven't used recently but still own (I have several Turtle Beach Montego II Quadzillas still).
Jakub Hyzyk likes this.
DonoMan is offline  
post #9817 of 11004 Old 10-03-2019, 03:17 PM
Advanced Member
 
DaveyMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 776
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 664 Post(s)
Liked: 143
I'm amazed at how few options this NAD has in settings. Not complaining, impressed really I guess. Simple is often better. I'm still used to Denon AVR which seemed to have endless screens of options.


One of the few options I've found on NAD 758v3 is the 'presets'... But for the life of me, I can't really determine what those are good for. Does anyone use these presets, and if so, what is the application that you use it?
DaveyMac is offline  
post #9818 of 11004 Old 10-03-2019, 03:52 PM
Member
 
Dr. Niles Crane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: PNW
Posts: 135
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
Liked: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjcinnamon View Post
I haven't updated firmwares in a while (I usually wait to see what happens). Are there any issues with the most recent firmware? I plan on updating using USB.
FWIW, I recently moved and needed to run a new calibration. I had to roll back to Dirac 2.2.2 from 2.2.3 on the latest firmware because it wouldn't connect to the 758 on the network. There have been a series of problems with Dirac 2.0.x with connectivity and I think it is possible that NAD has broken it a few times with firmware releases. I had success with 2.2.2 connecting and got a good calibration done.

And now that the hand-wringing over the amateur measurements has finally stopped, people seem to be enjoying their units again.
Dr. Niles Crane is offline  
post #9819 of 11004 Old 10-03-2019, 05:57 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Soulburner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Lincoln
Posts: 5,474
Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
Liked: 1962
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Niles Crane View Post
FWIW, I recently moved and needed to run a new calibration. I had to roll back to Dirac 2.2.2 from 2.2.3 on the latest firmware because it wouldn't connect to the 758 on the network. There have been a series of problems with Dirac 2.0.x with connectivity and I think it is possible that NAD has broken it a few times with firmware releases. I had success with 2.2.2 connecting and got a good calibration done.

And now that the hand-wringing over the amateur measurements has finally stopped, people seem to be enjoying their units again.
Going to be running my first Dirac V2+ calibration this weekend with new speakers Hoping for good results.

HT: Samsung PN64H5000 (recommended settings) | NAD T758 V3 | Buchardt S400 (2) | Polk LSiM 702 F/X (2) | Infinity RS152 (4) | Subs TBD (2)
PC: Micca OriGen G2 | Mackie MR624 (2)
Soulburner is offline  
post #9820 of 11004 Old 10-03-2019, 06:59 PM
Member
 
Phydeaux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Regina, SK, Canada
Posts: 159
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
Liked: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyMac View Post
One of the few options I've found on NAD 758v3 is the 'presets'... But for the life of me, I can't really determine what those are good for. Does anyone use these presets, and if so, what is the application that you use it?
You assign a preset to an input and then whenever you choose that input, all the settings associated with that preset are applied.

The preset contains things like your choices on the listening modes page, your speaker settings, Dirac preferences, front panel display etc.

So I have a preset that I assign to the input for my video source that specifies 5.1 channels, Dirac on slot 2, Dolby Digital decoded as surround, DTS decoded as surround, lipsync settings, tone control settings, display to show video resolution and audio codec etc.

And I have a preset assigned to the input I use for music, which is my BluOS input, that specifies 2.1channels, Dirac slot 1, all listening modes to stereo, tone defeat on, display shows something different than above (I've don't recall right now).

It took me some time to wrap my head around it too, but once you get it, it's a simple concept and quite handy.

Cheers,
Robert
DaveyMac and Crohny like this.
Phydeaux is offline  
post #9821 of 11004 Old 10-03-2019, 07:43 PM
Senior Member
 
sb01gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Victoria, BC, Canada
Posts: 266
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
Liked: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyMac View Post
I'm amazed at how few options this NAD has in settings. Not complaining, impressed really I guess. Simple is often better. I'm still used to Denon AVR which seemed to have endless screens of options.

One of the few options I've found on NAD 758v3 is the 'presets'... But for the life of me, I can't really determine what those are good for. Does anyone use these presets, and if so, what is the application that you use it?

Like Phydeaux said above, this is actually a very handy feature, especially combined with your 3 DIRAC slots. DIRAC gives you their default target curve for room correction (which I personally like best from what I've tried) that you will generally save to slot 1. But you do have 2 other slots to save custom target curves if you prefer or even just want to try out for testing purposes.


So for Example, I use my 5 presets for

  1. 5.1.2 setup with DIRAC slot 1
  2. 3.0 setup for night
  3. 2.1 setup for music
  4. 5.1.2 setup with DIRAC slot 2 (+6 db harman curve)
  5. 5.1.2 setup with DIRAC slot 3 (+10 db harman curve)
This allows you to change your entire speaker setup if you wish with one button from your remote without having to go into the NAD menus after you've set everything up to your liking.
tebling and Crohny like this.

Panasonic EZ1000 65" OLED / Panasonic DMP UB400 / NAD T758v3 / Nvidia Shield TV
5.1.2 speaker setup - KEF R300 / R600c / Q50a / Focal Chorus SR800V / HSU ULS-15 mk2
sb01gt is offline  
post #9822 of 11004 Old 10-03-2019, 11:08 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Soulburner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Lincoln
Posts: 5,474
Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
Liked: 1962
Quote:
Originally Posted by sb01gt View Post
Like Phydeaux said above, this is actually a very handy feature, especially combined with your 3 DIRAC slots. DIRAC gives you their default target curve for room correction (which I personally like best from what I've tried) that you will generally save to slot 1. But you do have 2 other slots to save custom target curves if you prefer or even just want to try out for testing purposes.

So for Example, I use my 5 presets for
  1. 5.1.2 setup with DIRAC slot 1
  2. 3.0 setup for night
  3. 2.1 setup for music
  4. 5.1.2 setup with DIRAC slot 2 (+6 db harman curve)
  5. 5.1.2 setup with DIRAC slot 3 (+10 db harman curve)
This allows you to change your entire speaker setup if you wish with one button from your remote without having to go into the NAD menus after you've set everything up to your liking.
This is a good setup. So you have 3 different speaker configs, each using their own Dirac curve. You can cut the subs at night, boost a movie more if it's lacking bass, or use the bass boost for low volume levels like Dynamic EQ. Nice.

Mine will all have the same speaker config - 5.1.4. The speakers that get used depend on source signal. Subs always integrated. I'm thinking:

1 - Low volume listening, SPL target TBD. A bit of a smiley-face curve to emulate Dynamic EQ.
2 - 75 dB listening level, mostly flat but with a reasonable ski ramp for the subs.
3 - +10 dB sub curve for bass-shy content

In my current situation I don't need to cut the subs. So for me, the only thing that really changes is the volume level. We'll see how it goes.

HT: Samsung PN64H5000 (recommended settings) | NAD T758 V3 | Buchardt S400 (2) | Polk LSiM 702 F/X (2) | Infinity RS152 (4) | Subs TBD (2)
PC: Micca OriGen G2 | Mackie MR624 (2)
Soulburner is offline  
post #9823 of 11004 Old 10-04-2019, 12:24 AM
Member
 
Marine121's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Allentown, PA
Posts: 109
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpoole17 View Post
Many DVD-Audios and audio-only Blu Rays have 4.0 multichannel tracks - mainly reissues of old quad recordings, but there are a few modern multichannel releases in that format.
That's the first time I've heard of this thanks. Didn't realized they somewhat recycle their components. I guess that just makes sense if they won't be sold as they are anyway.
Marine121 is offline  
post #9824 of 11004 Old 10-04-2019, 04:12 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
KenM10759's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Central MA USA
Posts: 5,907
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3561 Post(s)
Liked: 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulburner View Post
This is a good setup. So you have 3 different speaker configs, each using their own Dirac curve. You can cut the subs at night, boost a movie more if it's lacking bass, or use the bass boost for low volume levels like Dynamic EQ. Nice.

Mine will all have the same speaker config - 5.1.4. The speakers that get used depend on source signal. Subs always integrated. I'm thinking:

1 - Low volume listening, SPL target TBD. A bit of a smiley-face curve to emulate Dynamic EQ.
2 - 75 dB listening level, mostly flat but with a reasonable ski ramp for the subs.
3 - +10 dB sub curve for bass-shy content

In my current situation I don't need to cut the subs. So for me, the only thing that really changes is the volume level. We'll see how it goes.
If night-time subwoofer output is too much even with the lowest-output Dirac profile I have saved to the T758v3, I can still lower it more by toggling the button on the remote. It's the one on the right side, marked "II" (pause?) and has faint sub-marking "L.Nite".

Works great.

KEF R500, R200C, R100, R50, SVS SB2000 sub, NAD T758v3 AVR, LG UP875 4K BlueRay, Samsung UN55JU6500F 4K LED TV, KEF M500 headphones, Sony CDP-CE500 CD changer. Office: NAD M10, KEF LS50, KEF Kube 10b, Pro-Ject RPM1 TT w/ Ortofon 2M Red.
KenM10759 is offline  
post #9825 of 11004 Old 10-04-2019, 09:13 AM
Advanced Member
 
DaveyMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 776
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 664 Post(s)
Liked: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by sb01gt View Post
Like Phydeaux said above, this is actually a very handy feature, especially combined with your 3 DIRAC slots. DIRAC gives you their default target curve for room correction (which I personally like best from what I've tried) that you will generally save to slot 1. But you do have 2 other slots to save custom target curves if you prefer or even just want to try out for testing purposes.


So for Example, I use my 5 presets for

  1. 5.1.2 setup with DIRAC slot 1
  2. 3.0 setup for night
  3. 2.1 setup for music
  4. 5.1.2 setup with DIRAC slot 2 (+6 db harman curve)
  5. 5.1.2 setup with DIRAC slot 3 (+10 db harman curve)
This allows you to change your entire speaker setup if you wish with one button from your remote without having to go into the NAD menus after you've set everything up to your liking.

Thanks Phydeaux ! And great stuff sb01gt, This is really helpful example. I'm glad I asked.


I absolutely love this NAD 758v3. I came from using the DDRC88a for several years, I was one of the first on these forums to adopt it. It sounded great but there were always issues. And it was just way more complex with the need for 7 channel amp and extra cords.


If anyone is on there thinking of getting this NAD AVR. I highly recommend it.
DaveyMac is offline  
post #9826 of 11004 Old 10-04-2019, 02:30 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
markus767's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 11,992
Mentioned: 189 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5833 Post(s)
Liked: 2856
iOS app

Updated iOS app with support for iOS/iPadOS 13 and Light/Dark Mode is now available:
https://mehlau.net/NAD-OSD/




Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-remote-v2.3.5-light@2x.png
Views:	175
Size:	513.3 KB
ID:	2623664   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-remote-v2.3.5-dark@2x.png
Views:	167
Size:	509.8 KB
ID:	2623666   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-info-v2.3.5-light@2x.png
Views:	182
Size:	586.3 KB
ID:	2623668   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-info-v2.3.5-dark@2x.png
Views:	176
Size:	580.1 KB
ID:	2623670  

Markus

"In science, contrary evidence causes one to question a theory. In religion, contrary evidence causes one to question the evidence." - Floyd Toole
markus767 is offline  
post #9827 of 11004 Old 10-04-2019, 03:20 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
tjcinnamon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,206
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1970 Post(s)
Liked: 555
Quote:
Originally Posted by markus767 View Post
Updated iOS app with support for iOS/iPadOS 13 and Light/Dark Mode is now available:
https://mehlau.net/NAD-OSD/
I love this app! and welcome back!

NAD 758 v3 with Dirac 7.6.4 + Rotel 976 + Panamax M5300-PM + B6 OLED 65
Speakers: Paradigm Prestige 75F's + 55C; 8x Paradigm CI Pro P65-R's
Subs1: 2x LRK Build Thread + 2x Rotel 981 (bridged); retired: VRK Build thread
Subs2: 2x Rythmik LVX12; 2x Dayton HF 12's Ultra-NearField + Crown XLS 2002
MiniDSP HD & Non; DIY Room Treatments: Dutch Floral Prints
tjcinnamon is offline  
post #9828 of 11004 Old 10-04-2019, 06:27 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Soulburner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Lincoln
Posts: 5,474
Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
Liked: 1962
We need that Android app up and running!

HT: Samsung PN64H5000 (recommended settings) | NAD T758 V3 | Buchardt S400 (2) | Polk LSiM 702 F/X (2) | Infinity RS152 (4) | Subs TBD (2)
PC: Micca OriGen G2 | Mackie MR624 (2)
Soulburner is offline  
post #9829 of 11004 Old 10-04-2019, 06:30 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
richardsim7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 2,306
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1503 Post(s)
Liked: 1986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulburner View Post
We need that Android app up and running!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ing.t758&hl=en
Soulburner and mrooding like this.
richardsim7 is online now  
post #9830 of 11004 Old 10-04-2019, 06:42 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Soulburner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Lincoln
Posts: 5,474
Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
Liked: 1962
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardsim7 View Post
Awesome, installed. Looks like he is making progress on all the features I demanded back in May

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulburner View Post
I thought I'd reply here instead of via PM, so here are my thoughts.

I think your basic layout is good, but some suggestions. Ensure the Input Name is not very large. Once I know I'm on that input, I don't want it taking up a lot of space. I would use the whole width of the display for each section.

Configurable sections: Let us drag and rearrange sections. I often use the NAD with audio only and with the plasma TV off. Other users have different use cases.

Download the Android app Weather Underground for an example. I rearrange the sections and use the dark theme. It works well.

Something like (your to-do list) :

--------------------------------
Device Name | Input Name
--------------------------------
AUDIO
  • Volume level in absolute or relative
  • Sound format being input/decoded/output, including PCM icon, bit rate, bit depth and sample rate
  • Current speakers in use by format
  • Display if mute is on or off and at what level
  • Dirac profile applied (if you can't determine, simply state whether Dirac is On or Off...but I think you can). Would love to see the Dirac logo and just make it like Blue = On, Grey = Off, but you need to be careful about using trademarked logos.
  • Bass and Treble tone control information
---------------------
SPEAKER SETUP
  • Speaker Configuration
  • Levels and Delays
---------------------
VIDEO
  • Video pixel dimensions
  • Other video stream info like bit rate, HDCP
  • HDR, Dolby Vision, etc info
---------------------
REMOTE
  • Volume Limit on/off (could set a trigger - IF AVR volume exceeds a certain level, enforce limit with app by reducing volume - this would prevent volume level from going too high via physical remote as well) (set limit in Settings)
  • Mute, configured via Settings for 0dB and -20dB and -40dB from current level (get current level in whatever unit the AVR uses internally and subtract to set new Mute value, restored to previous level on toggle)
  • Dirac Profile cycle
  • Sound listening mode cycle
  • Tone Controls
  • Source cycle
  • Sleep Timer on/off
  • Subwoofer on/off
  • Increase surround levels in 0.5 increments (if this can't be done with Height channels, suggest users copy their Dirac curve, and make an identical one with those channels increased numerically in the text file, then toggle when needed)
  • Increase center channel level in 0.5 increments
  • Save ALL current settings as Remote preset 1, 2, 3
  • Cycle Remote preset
----------------------
SYSTEM INFO
  • Hardware versions
  • Firmware versions
  • Software versions
  • Wi-Fi status
  • IP Address
  • MAC address, etc.


In Settings:
  • Light/Dark theme
  • Volume Limit
  • Sound Modes to exclude from cycle
  • Sources to exclude from cycle
  • Sleep Timer (minutes)
  • Set speakers to Large when subwoofer is toggled yes/no option (some may want that, and some may want to leave them set to small to just cut the bass during certain times)

If the Remote requires too much space, put it on its own screen, with display sections on screen 2 (swipe left).

HT: Samsung PN64H5000 (recommended settings) | NAD T758 V3 | Buchardt S400 (2) | Polk LSiM 702 F/X (2) | Infinity RS152 (4) | Subs TBD (2)
PC: Micca OriGen G2 | Mackie MR624 (2)
Soulburner is offline  
post #9831 of 11004 Old 10-04-2019, 06:56 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
KenM10759's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Central MA USA
Posts: 5,907
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3561 Post(s)
Liked: 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulburner View Post
We need that Android app up and running!
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardsim7 View Post
That's the one I use and I love it!
richardsim7 and mrooding like this.

KEF R500, R200C, R100, R50, SVS SB2000 sub, NAD T758v3 AVR, LG UP875 4K BlueRay, Samsung UN55JU6500F 4K LED TV, KEF M500 headphones, Sony CDP-CE500 CD changer. Office: NAD M10, KEF LS50, KEF Kube 10b, Pro-Ject RPM1 TT w/ Ortofon 2M Red.
KenM10759 is offline  
post #9832 of 11004 Old 10-05-2019, 10:08 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Posts: 72
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenM10759 View Post
That's the one I use and I love it!
Yeah..everybody use it and love it..but nobody comment it on google play......a little bit unfair, isn't it?
mrooding likes this.
finitol is offline  
post #9833 of 11004 Old 10-05-2019, 10:10 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
richardsim7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 2,306
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1503 Post(s)
Liked: 1986
Quote:
Originally Posted by finitol View Post
Yeah..everybody use it and love it..but nobody comment it on google play......a little bit unfair, isn't it?

In what way?
richardsim7 is online now  
post #9834 of 11004 Old 10-05-2019, 04:54 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Posts: 72
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardsim7 View Post
In what way?
Easy. Writing a good commentarie and giving it a bunch of stars.

That helps an app creator and, obviously, honour his job

Oh, i'm a huge fan of it too. Remote is a dead stone inside a closed box now. Just use this jewel combined with bluos app
richardsim7 and KenM10759 like this.

Last edited by finitol; 10-05-2019 at 04:57 PM.
finitol is offline  
post #9835 of 11004 Old 10-05-2019, 06:20 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
richardsim7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 2,306
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1503 Post(s)
Liked: 1986
Quote:
Originally Posted by finitol View Post
Easy. Writing a good commentarie and giving it a bunch of stars.

That helps an app creator and, obviously, honour his job

Oh, i'm a huge fan of it too. Remote is a dead stone inside a closed box now. Just use this jewel combined with bluos app

Oh I seee, I thought you were complaining that it was only available on the Play Store. Indeed, once I give it a proper test I will be sure to rate it on there
Actually I'm confused, it's got 18 5-star reviews already. Unless maybe the Spanish Play Store is different...

Last edited by richardsim7; 10-05-2019 at 06:23 PM.
richardsim7 is online now  
post #9836 of 11004 Old 10-05-2019, 06:25 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
KenM10759's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Central MA USA
Posts: 5,907
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3561 Post(s)
Liked: 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardsim7 View Post
Oh I seee, I thought you were complaining that it was only available on the Play Store. Indeed, once I give it a proper test I will be sure to rate it on there
Actually I'm confused, it's got 18 5-star reviews already. Unless maybe the Spanish Play Store is different...
And one of those is mine that I added today.
mrooding likes this.

KEF R500, R200C, R100, R50, SVS SB2000 sub, NAD T758v3 AVR, LG UP875 4K BlueRay, Samsung UN55JU6500F 4K LED TV, KEF M500 headphones, Sony CDP-CE500 CD changer. Office: NAD M10, KEF LS50, KEF Kube 10b, Pro-Ject RPM1 TT w/ Ortofon 2M Red.
KenM10759 is offline  
post #9837 of 11004 Old 10-05-2019, 06:27 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Soulburner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Lincoln
Posts: 5,474
Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
Liked: 1962
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardsim7 View Post
Oh I seee, I thought you were complaining that it was only available on the Play Store. Indeed, once I give it a proper test I will be sure to rate it on there
Actually I'm confused, it's got 18 5-star reviews already. Unless maybe the Spanish Play Store is different...
Ratings without Reviews.

HT: Samsung PN64H5000 (recommended settings) | NAD T758 V3 | Buchardt S400 (2) | Polk LSiM 702 F/X (2) | Infinity RS152 (4) | Subs TBD (2)
PC: Micca OriGen G2 | Mackie MR624 (2)
Soulburner is offline  
post #9838 of 11004 Old 10-06-2019, 12:46 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 1,904
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1516 Post(s)
Liked: 300
Welcome back to AVS Markus!!
bkeeler10 likes this.

Sony 75Z9D, Samsung 65JS9500
Monitor Audio Gold 200(2), Gold 350, Gold 50(2), Gold CT280-IDC(4). SVS PC4000(2).
NAD 758, Anthem MCA-5
Apple TV 4K, Nvidea Shield. Mac Mini (2018). Samsung UHD BluRay and X-Box One X. 14 Sonos
Chirosamsung is offline  
post #9839 of 11004 Old 10-06-2019, 03:54 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
KenM10759's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Central MA USA
Posts: 5,907
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3561 Post(s)
Liked: 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by finitol View Post
Yeah..everybody use it and love it..but nobody comment it on google play......a little bit unfair, isn't it?
I didn't give it a detailed review, no one looking at free aps would bother reading it. I simply rated it to maintain a high overall average and hope that NAD buys it from him. (IF that's what he wants, of course.)
Delija likes this.

KEF R500, R200C, R100, R50, SVS SB2000 sub, NAD T758v3 AVR, LG UP875 4K BlueRay, Samsung UN55JU6500F 4K LED TV, KEF M500 headphones, Sony CDP-CE500 CD changer. Office: NAD M10, KEF LS50, KEF Kube 10b, Pro-Ject RPM1 TT w/ Ortofon 2M Red.
KenM10759 is offline  
post #9840 of 11004 Old 10-06-2019, 09:28 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Soulburner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Lincoln
Posts: 5,474
Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
Liked: 1962
Does anyone get an annoying scratch when they adjust the tone control for bass or treble?
Soulburner is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off