Official Pioneer Elite VSX-LX102 & 302 thread. - Page 2 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 53Likes

post #31 of 140 Old 12-05-2017, 11:25 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 3
I don't know where it is off the top of my head, I can look when I get home, but I ran across where you can change the input names.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgiannis View Post
The Pioneer VSX-LX302 has 7 HDMI inputs. These all have predetermined factory names that are displayed on the unit as you tune into each input, such as "CBL/SAT," "GAME," STRM BOX," etc. But these names are inconsistent with my setup. I, for example, don't have cable or satellite. So I'm using that HDMI input for a second video game console (the Nintendo Switch). But as it stands, I now have to remember that my Nintendo Switch is on the "CBL/SAT" input. And that's really annoying (and I have this problem with pretty much all 7 HDMI inputs).

Is there a way change the names of the inputs?

I feel like I've gone through all of the settings, but didn't find the ability to change the name that's displayed on the unit.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 140 Old 12-05-2017, 11:28 AM

I have not been able to get my google home to cast to it. It shows up in the google home app but I cannot send voice commands to it. The only way I was able to cast to it was directly through an app (like Pandora)... If you got this to work please share how

Quote:
Originally Posted by myculito View Post
I used it last night on my LX-302 with Google Play Music, and it works perfect. Try to install Google Home app, click on the top-right corner, and see if you see the receiver listed there.
post #33 of 140 Old 12-05-2017, 11:35 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by TStubb View Post
I have not been able to get my google home to cast to it. It shows up in the google home app but I cannot send voice commands to it. The only way I was able to cast to it was directly through an app (like Pandora)... If you got this to work please share how
I honestly didn't do anything magical.

Some troubleshooting steps to run through:

1. Make sure your receiver is connected. Confirm by running the connection test inside the Pioneer receiver
2. If using WiFi, make sure you're on the same band on both your phone and Pioneer receiver (both on 2.4GHz, or 5GHz)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 140 Old 12-05-2017, 01:34 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Thumbs down Pioneer LX102

UPDATE: In reference to the Chromecast built in and Airplay features. I just got off the phone with Pioneer tech support and both Chromecast and Airplay with Pioneer -- ONLY support Audio --- NOT Video !!! The tech I talked to said that Chromecast only supports audio, I said 'everything online says it supports video and audio', she put me on hold and conferred with other tech and came back to me and said that Pioneer's Chromecast and Airplay only will support Audio. I mentioned that they may want to say that in their documentation, the box says ChromeCast built in (to me that implies full functionality)LINK http://www.google.com/chromecast/built-in/
If not then the documentation should state Audio Only. UPDATE: Looking at Pioneer's website now, the Chromecast feature lists "Chromecast built-in, so you can use your mobile device to stream your favorite music, radio, or podcasts to your speaker". I could swear that was not there before, maybe they updated the website because of my call earlier today.
The basic manual that comes in the box mentions nothing about Chromecast and the Advanced manual (that you have to download online) says very little and nothing about it being audio only.
Kind of deceptive Pioneer, because of how its listed on the box, should say audio only.

So I'm going to return the LX 102, there have been a few things that were misleading or just didn't work. The ARC feature (yes my TV has an ARC HDMI input) does not work correctly when CEC is turned on. I dont want to always listen to TV in surround with the receiver on so you're supposed to (with CEC on) be able to turn the receiver off and then just use your TV or sound bar. It works for about 1 minute then the video cuts out and the TV goes to a "no input signal". Long post but since this receiver is newer and not much out there about it I wanted to list these faults so others can know what they're getting into.

1. ChromeCast and Airplay will ONLY play Audio .... NO video.

2. CEC / ARC feature doesn't seem to work correctly.

3. When watching a 4K / Blu-Ray / DVD. The main display on the receiver shows what input the signal is coming from (BD/DVD). You can push the 'I' button and then it shows the playback info on a HUD on the TV, 7.1 sound, Dolby True HD, ect. At this time the main display also shows Dolby True HD but then switches back to the input. (See pictures below)
I wanted the receiver to display the Audio output, Dolby ATMOS, True HD ect on the main display ( all the pictures online show this). It may be a trivial thing and I know its an AVR (processes both audio and video) but to me the TV shows me the video so the receiver should display the audio, not on some popup screen. This is an Elite receiver after all, supposed to be for those that are willing to pay a little more for advanced / special features not on a normal unit.

I hope this helps anyone considering this unit.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20171204_125814871.jpg
Views:	273
Size:	492.9 KB
ID:	2326092   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20171204_125824160.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	533.6 KB
ID:	2326094  

Last edited by Nexus773; 12-05-2017 at 02:51 PM.
post #35 of 140 Old 12-05-2017, 07:15 PM

Thanks for the advice, but the fact that I can see it in my Google Home app and that I can cast to it using my phone eliminates the possibility of any connectivity issues. I just cant use my Google Home hardware to speak audible commands to it. I can cast from it to a chromecast plugged in the back of the TV no problem so I know the google home works fine...

Quote:
I honestly didn't do anything magical.

Some troubleshooting steps to run through:

1. Make sure your receiver is connected. Confirm by running the connection test inside the Pioneer receiver
2. If using WiFi, make sure you're on the same band on both your phone and Pioneer receiver (both on 2.4GHz, or 5GHz)
post #36 of 140 Old 12-06-2017, 12:17 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Thanks for the advice, but the fact that I can see it in my Google Home app and that I can cast to it using my phone eliminates the possibility of any connectivity issues. I just cant use my Google Home hardware to speak audible commands to it. I can cast from it to a chromecast plugged in the back of the TV no problem so I know the google home works fine...

Can I have an example of what kind of media you're trying to send to it?
post #37 of 140 Old 12-06-2017, 08:01 PM

I've tried sending telling it to play pandora which i have linked to the google home. (I can send it to the chromecast plugged into the TV just fine).

Quote:
Can I have an example of what kind of media you're trying to send to it?
post #38 of 140 Old 12-06-2017, 09:35 PM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
I've tried sending telling it to play pandora which i have linked to the google home. (I can send it to the chromecast plugged into the TV just fine).
Have you downloaded the Pioneer Remote APP? If not, try that. You can cast from that too. Not the Icontrol app, the Pioneer Remote App its called. It worked for me.

post #39 of 140 Old 12-07-2017, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by syphon View Post
Have you downloaded the Pioneer Remote APP? If not, try that. You can cast from that too. Not the Icontrol app, the Pioneer Remote App its called. It worked for me.
Yes I have downloaded it and can cast from that. But one of the main benefits to having chromecast is the ability to do voice control from a google home device. That is what I cannot get to work. Do you have a Google Home device? If so, have you successfully used it to cast to the receiver?
post #40 of 140 Old 12-07-2017, 11:08 AM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Yes I have downloaded it and can cast from that. But one of the main benefits to having chromecast is the ability to do voice control from a google home device. That is what I cannot get to work. Do you have a Google Home device? If so, have you successfully used it to cast to the receiver?
No, I don't have that. Hmm, have you contacted Pioneer? Maybe they can help. Sorry. Good luck!

post #41 of 140 Old 12-28-2017, 12:24 PM

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
Liked: 120
This thread has been quiet for a bit. I'm guessing everyone is enjoying their new toys and not having much in the way of problems with them...? I finally got around to hooking mine up last night, just need to run the sound calibration lol. Had to redo the harmony remote and make many adjustments with using the dual output to the TV so my game stuff will have one picture setting and my movie stuff will have a different picture setting on the tv. So far from updating the firmware to adjusting some of the speaker settings manually and playing around with it, it looks very straight forward which is nice. I threw a 4k movie in with atmos and could hear a difference, so I can't wait to get the sound fully calibrated tonight and see what this puppy will do.

side note question: for those of you that have an Atmos setup (5.1.2) with UP-Firing speakers (Dolby Atmos Enabled Speakers) did you turn on the Reflex Optimizer before running the MCACC calibration, or did you turn it on after running the MCACC, And how much of a difference does it make? I'm not certain if I should run MCACC with the optimizer turned on or wait until after I run MCACC. It doesn't really say in the manual if you should have that turned on during MCACC setup. Penny for your thoughts... thanks in advance.

Current: Sony XBR-65Z9D / Pioneer VSX-LX302 / Sony UBP-X700 / Sony BDP-S5100
Bedroom: Samsung UN40F6300
Previous: Sony
XBR-65X930D / Samsung UN55ES7500 / Samsung UN46B7100 /
Samsung UBD-K8500
post #42 of 140 Old 12-29-2017, 01:28 PM

ok, so I ran the MCACC with the Reflex Optimizer turned on, and I think it worked out alright. The only very strange thing is the distance it calibrated for the speakers. It put them all like 1.5 or 2 feet away which is very strange since they are more like 10 feet away. Not certain if I should up the distance manually or not. I wasn't able to test out too much material last night but will tonight. So far, I played some of Lucy in 4k just to see how it handled the Atmos, and it seems like it does a good job. Last year I had setup overhead speakers at my folks place that can be aimed and the Atmos with the speakers overhead is awesome. The upfiring atmos speakers I have seem to do a good job, but I think they would be even better overhead.

Also, is it possible to pair wireless headphones with this receiver??

Samsung UBD-K8500
post #43 of 140 Old 01-07-2018, 04:44 PM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Hey folks, new owner of the 102 here... had a Yamaha die on me after 2 days so I decided to upgrade to the Elite...

So, I ran the initial setup no issues. Have DirecTV in the Cab/Sat input and the AVR flashes PCM and doesn't detect the Dolby signal for some reason... double checked my DVR, and it's set to output Dolby. I'm getting no sound whatsoever from DTV box... seems strange to me. Considering it's not a 4K box, it shouldn't require a 2.2 HDMI cable to get sound information... regardless, I swapped out the HDMI and still nothing... so I'm confused. Possibly the port is bad? Or there's something I need to change in settings? I'm not sure why it's flashing PCM and not outputting any sound?

Haven't had time to swap ports and see if it works on another port, but my Nvidia Shield outputs audio fine...

Also, I set ARC to on, but I'm not getting any sound from my Sony 900E when using it's apps... is there a specific input the AVR needs to be set to for ARC? My Yamaha required to be on AV4 for ARC, so maybe I missed it but I didn't see anything indicating a specific input.

More troubleshooting tonight I suppose... any help is greatly appreciated!

Brian

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
post #44 of 140 Old 01-09-2018, 06:47 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graff Vynda-K View Post
Yep, exactly - and my drive was FAT32 I believe.
One additional note for updating the firmware. Once you download and unzip the file. I had to take the files out of the folder, and put them in the root of the usb drive. No problems and it updated in about 5 minutes.
SmackBoy likes this.
post #45 of 140 Old 01-10-2018, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Change View Post
Hey folks, new owner of the 102 here... had a Yamaha die on me after 2 days so I decided to upgrade to the Elite...

So, I ran the initial setup no issues. Have DirecTV in the Cab/Sat input and the AVR flashes PCM and doesn't detect the Dolby signal for some reason... double checked my DVR, and it's set to output Dolby. I'm getting no sound whatsoever from DTV box... seems strange to me. Considering it's not a 4K box, it shouldn't require a 2.2 HDMI cable to get sound information... regardless, I swapped out the HDMI and still nothing... so I'm confused. Possibly the port is bad? Or there's something I need to change in settings? I'm not sure why it's flashing PCM and not outputting any sound?

Haven't had time to swap ports and see if it works on another port, but my Nvidia Shield outputs audio fine...

Also, I set ARC to on, but I'm not getting any sound from my Sony 900E when using it's apps... is there a specific input the AVR needs to be set to for ARC? My Yamaha required to be on AV4 for ARC, so maybe I missed it but I didn't see anything indicating a specific input.

More troubleshooting tonight I suppose... any help is greatly appreciated!

Brian

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Make sure you update to the latest firmware on the receiver. You will have to download the lastest firmware in order to update it currently. Then for your ARC issues, make sure you have CEC enabled on the receiver and on the TV make sure you have settting/sound/audio system prioritization set to on. Also, it's always a good idea to unplug headphones from the tv if you have headphones plugged in. Give that a try. Good Luck.

Samsung UBD-K8500
post #46 of 140 Old 01-12-2018, 09:57 PM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Just came across the option to backup settings in the menu of the VSX-LX102 is this something new in the latest (Oct 30th) firmware, or did I just overlook it before?
post #47 of 140 Old 01-15-2018, 11:55 PM

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Speakers B Question

Hi, I am thinking about buying the LX102, but I am not sure it will work for me. I will be using a 5.1 set up in my main room, but want to also have a pair of speakers on my patio. I am not looking for 2 different zones to play 2 different things at the same time. Rather, I want to be able to play just the outdoor speakers or the outdoor speakers and the 5.1 speakers at the same time with the same content (I was able to do this on the last Pioneer I bought 10 years ago as it had a Speakers A and Speakers B setting). It does not appear I can do that on this receiver, but please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks.
post #48 of 140 Old 01-17-2018, 05:29 PM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieRob View Post
Hi, I am thinking about buying the LX102, but I am not sure it will work for me. I will be using a 5.1 set up in my main room, but want to also have a pair of speakers on my patio. I am not looking for 2 different zones to play 2 different things at the same time. Rather, I want to be able to play just the outdoor speakers or the outdoor speakers and the 5.1 speakers at the same time with the same content (I was able to do this on the last Pioneer I bought 10 years ago as it had a Speakers A and Speakers B setting). It does not appear I can do that on this receiver, but please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks.
You are correct, the LX102 will not be able to do what you are looking for.

It looks like Pioneer is moving more into relying on its' offering of an option called Flare Connect for multi-room audio. Flare Connect allows many of Pioneer's receivers released in the last 2 years the option to share audio from network and external audio input sources between each other. So, two or more receivers can share a single audio source between them wirelessly. Flare Connect's music selection, speaker grouping, and playback management across the home are built into the newest free Pioneer Remote App.

Unfortunately, the Speaker A/B option you were initially looking for, Pioneer doesn't currently offer on its newest 2017 Elite units previously released (LX102, LX302, LX502). As far as I can tell all the older 2016 Pioneer Elite units did have this capability other than the VSX-LX101. So you can look at the 2016 Pioneer Elite: VSX-LX301, VSX-LX501, SC-LX701, SC-LX801, SC-LX901. Flare Connect is also available on all of the 2016 Pioneer Elite units listed above.
post #49 of 140 Old 01-20-2018, 11:29 AM

Find a solution?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIX_MASTER_ICE View Post
First off, the LX302 manual states that all 6 of the back HDMI inputs and the front HDMI input support/use Copyright protection technology: HDCP1.4/HDCP2.2. I have no issues with PS4, XBONE and 360 game systems. However, when using the LG Blu-Ray player on any of the HDMI inputs on the back, video would be played without audio. After a while of trying to figure out the issue, I turned off HDR10 on the Hisense TV and then the audio would be played. Now when I connected the Blu-Ray player to the front HDMI input I get audio just fine with HDR10 enabled. Anybody know what's up with this? Why would the front HDMI input work fine, but none of the back inputs?
ever find a solution I am having the same issues

Last edited by rboster; 01-20-2018 at 12:44 PM.
post #50 of 140 Old 01-20-2018, 02:40 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Quoted: 2674 Post(s)
Liked: 2479
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodtwin315 View Post
ever find a solution I am having the same issues
I sold my LX302 shortly after this. There is no workaround other than disabling HDR on the TV, at least from my experience.

Subs>RBH I-12e, I-12. HSU VTF-15H mk2. Monolith THX 12(x2), THX 10(x2). XTZ 1X12. SVS PB-1000(x2). Speakers>JBL Studio 270/235c/230/225c. Sony CS3/CS8/CS5. QA 3020i/3090Ci, 2020i/2000c. Monolith Cinema 5bs. Polk RTiA1/CSiA4. Other Audio>Sony MDR-Z7m2,V6, XB900n,700,XB32,XB31. Sennheiser HD58X,HD4.50,PC37X. HiFiMAN HE4XX. Philips SHP9500. SIVGA SV004. SA HDTwo. HyperX CloudPS4. TB Elite AtlasAero. LG FH6,RK8,RK7,PK5. HK Onyx Studio4(x2).
post #51 of 140 Old 01-20-2018, 09:04 PM

Zone 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzpilot View Post
You are correct, the LX102 will not be able to do what you are looking for.

It looks like Pioneer is moving more into relying on its' offering of an option called Flare Connect for multi-room audio. Flare Connect allows many of Pioneer's receivers released in the last 2 years the option to share audio from network and external audio input sources between each other. So, two or more receivers can share a single audio source between them wirelessly. Flare Connect's music selection, speaker grouping, and playback management across the home are built into the newest free Pioneer Remote App.

Unfortunately, the Speaker A/B option you were initially looking for, Pioneer doesn't currently offer on its newest 2017 Elite units previously released (LX102, LX302, LX502). As far as I can tell all the older 2016 Pioneer Elite units did have this capability other than the VSX-LX101. So you can look at the 2016 Pioneer Elite: VSX-LX301, VSX-LX501, SC-LX701, SC-LX801, SC-LX901. Flare Connect is also available on all of the 2016 Pioneer Elite units listed above.
Thanks for the response. I can see you are right about the 102, but I am wondering what the 302 can do with Zone 2. The 302 has an extra connection that the 102 does not have and the marketing materials say the 302 has a dedicated zone 2. Others reviewing the 302 have said they can play one source in zone 1 and a different source in zone 2. Can anyone confirm this and, if so, (1) can you play digital sources from HDMI to zone 2 or analog only; (2) can you play zone 2 without playing zone 1; and (3) can you control the volume independently in zones 1 and zones 2? Many thanks.
post #52 of 140 Old 01-21-2018, 08:45 AM

vsx-lx302 video issues

I can only get the front HDMI to show HDR video. if I use the back ones I can get sounds but not video. I know there has been some similar issues previously in the thread. Any advise or fixes would be great.

Thanks
post #53 of 140 Old 01-22-2018, 04:47 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIX_MASTER_ICE View Post
I sold my LX302 shortly after this. There is no workaround other than disabling HDR on the TV, at least from my experience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodtwin315 View Post
I can only get the front HDMI to show HDR video. if I use the back ones I can get sounds but not video. I know there has been some similar issues previously in the thread. Any advise or fixes would be great.

Thanks
Interesting, I wonder if you guys have bunk HDMI boards. I have an LX302 as well and so far (knock on wood) no issues with HDR or 4K between my Sony x800 4K BD and Sony XBR55900E, audio plays as it should. I have the x800 going into my LX302 into HDMI 1 BD and output everything into my HDMI3 on my 900E.
post #54 of 140 Old 01-23-2018, 06:21 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
Liked: 500
Just received a 302 yesterday.
Got it all set up and...........no sound output from the left surround speaker.
I moved the left and right surround speaker cables around and no sound from the right surround speaker.
Sounds like the left surround speaker port is dead.
Son of a ...........
I just exchanged this from a Sony 1080 which I did not like at all.
Amazon is going to love me.

Perhaps I misremembered.

post #55 of 140 Old 01-25-2018, 10:43 PM

Am I Using The Receiver Correctly??

Hi Everyone - I have a question that might be a dumb question about sound modes while watching cable TV. I have a 5.1 set up with all HDMI connections. As you know, some TV channels are broadcast in 5.1 and others (and some commercials) are broadcast in 2 channel stereo. My goal is to never listen to any TV audio in stereo. I see that if I choose Auto Surround, I will get 5.1 Dolby Digital audio for 5.1 broadcasts, but get stereo audio for those TV stations broadcast in stereo. Now correct me if I am wrong, but my understanding is that Dolby Surround will convert the 2 channel stereo broadcast to 5.1 surround (even though it is not as good as Dolby Digital). However, if I leave the receiver set to Auto Surround and a 2 channel broadcast is on, I will have to manually switch to Dolby Surround to get 5 channel audio. This is a bit of a pain. Now, when I leave the receiver set to Dolby Surround and go to a 5.1 Dolby Digital broadcast, the receiver still shows that it is Dolby Surround. My question is whether in that circumstance when the receiver shows Dolby Surround but I am watching a Dolby Digital broadcast, am I am getting Dolby Digital or am I getting Dolby Surround and need to hit the Auto Surround to get Dolby Digital? I hope my question is clear and thanks in advance for your help.

Last edited by NewbieRob; 01-25-2018 at 11:01 PM.
post #56 of 140 Old 01-31-2018, 10:51 PM

Ohms Settings

Hey guys, I have been browsing around and found nothing. So hopefully you guys can help me out here. Ive got a 2.1 setup and my towers are rated 8 ohms. The receiver is also 8ohms or so it says. In the settings no matter what I change the Ohms settings are only 4 and 6. Why can't I configure it to 8ohms?
post #57 of 140 Old 03-02-2018, 07:21 PM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieRob View Post
Hi Everyone - I have a question that might be a dumb question about sound modes while watching cable TV. I have a 5.1 set up with all HDMI connections. As you know, some TV channels are broadcast in 5.1 and others (and some commercials) are broadcast in 2 channel stereo. My goal is to never listen to any TV audio in stereo. I see that if I choose Auto Surround, I will get 5.1 Dolby Digital audio for 5.1 broadcasts, but get stereo audio for those TV stations broadcast in stereo. Now correct me if I am wrong, but my understanding is that Dolby Surround will convert the 2 channel stereo broadcast to 5.1 surround (even though it is not as good as Dolby Digital). However, if I leave the receiver set to Auto Surround and a 2 channel broadcast is on, I will have to manually switch to Dolby Surround to get 5 channel audio. This is a bit of a pain. Now, when I leave the receiver set to Dolby Surround and go to a 5.1 Dolby Digital broadcast, the receiver still shows that it is Dolby Surround. My question is whether in that circumstance when the receiver shows Dolby Surround but I am watching a Dolby Digital broadcast, am I am getting Dolby Digital or am I getting Dolby Surround and need to hit the Auto Surround to get Dolby Digital? I hope my question is clear and thanks in advance for your help.
This is not new for Pioneer, I have the Elite VSX 32 that does the samething, but the Elite VSX 33 I have upstairs converts stereo to DD PIIz in the auto surround setting.

Family main setup:
Pioneer Elite SC LX502/BDP Pioneer Elite 85FD/Logitech Touch
Pioneer Elite N50/Cassette Pioneer M66R/
Panamax M5300 EX/TV Vizo UHD P55-E1
post #58 of 140 Old 03-08-2018, 10:31 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Manual SET UP

Is there an option to do a manual set up in the MCACC menu on the 302?
post #59 of 140 Old 03-08-2018, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurolicious View Post
Is there an option to do a manual set up in the MCACC menu on the 302?
From the manual:
EQ Adjust
If you perform Full Auto MCACC then settings are automatic, but you can also
adjust the output volume of the range of each connected speaker to suit your own
preferences. You can adjust the volume of the different sound ranges for each of
the speakers. You can set three different equalizers in Preset 1 to 3. You can
select up to 4 bands for the Subwoofer and 9 bands for all other speakers.
post #60 of 140 Old 03-09-2018, 10:49 PM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Well I am sending mine back, after spending 2 hours hooking everything up and running the MCACC and the latest firmware it started taking a dump on me. It started with not playing back Vudu with video, only sound then it had issues with my Pioneer Elite Bdp 85FD. I had high hopes for this, but if it has hic ups I don't want the problems.

Family main setup:
Pioneer Elite SC LX502/BDP Pioneer Elite 85FD/Logitech Touch
Pioneer Elite N50/Cassette Pioneer M66R/
Panamax M5300 EX/TV Vizo UHD P55-E1
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
av receiver , dolby surround , echo , music , Pioneer , pioneer vsx-lx102 , Roku , slideshow , spotify , streaming , video , vsx-lx302 , x930e , xbox one x

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page