Receiver, Amp and Processors Deals Thread - Page 3 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1246Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #61 of 1137 Old 10-07-2017, 04:34 PM
Member
 
Xzibit190's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 110
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric102 View Post
Still shopping myself, why the Marantz over the Denon4300? The specs look pretty much the same and the Denon is 1/2 the price.
Can't really comment on everything as I'm no expert but I'm sure its more of a preference in brand and probably a few things different. However I'm loving this receiver so far coming from using Yamaha for years!
eric102 likes this.
Xzibit190 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 1137 Old 10-08-2017, 12:13 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Madmax67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Mckinney,Texas
Posts: 4,648
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2047 Post(s)
Liked: 2364
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric102 View Post
Still shopping myself, why the Marantz over the Denon4300? The specs look pretty much the same and the Denon is 1/2 the price.
The SR7012 compares better to the X4400H as it's the same year model and adds features like Bass sync for LFE and Auro 3D as well as multi channel analog inputs and HDAM to the Marantz but the SR7011 is basically the same power supply as the X4300H and for those less interested in MCAI's and HDAM circuitry for the analog/2 channel crowd the X4300H is a great buy for the money.
eric102 likes this.

Chane A5 towers,Chane A2.4 center,RBH bipole side surrounds, Rythmik LV12R x2,Denon X4300H, Outlaw 5000,Front B speakers: Wharfedale Diamond 10.1 books. https://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-rec...d-part-ii.html
Madmax67 is offline  
post #63 of 1137 Old 10-11-2017, 07:11 AM
Newbie
 
sirsad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 8
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
The Denon X3400H is on sale for $799 (MSRP $999) pretty much everywhere. I picked one up at Crutchfield.
sirsad is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #64 of 1137 Old 10-11-2017, 07:19 AM
Advanced Member
 
chong67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 599
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 13
I got the Yamaha 770 for $379 few days ago at Frys. Now I can do Atmos. Happy!
chong67 is offline  
post #65 of 1137 Old 10-11-2017, 07:34 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
satboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,403
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 799 Post(s)
Liked: 534
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirsad View Post
The Denon X3400H is on sale for $799 (MSRP $999) pretty much everywhere. I picked one up at Crutchfield.
I am so on the fence right now...

Denon 3400 for $799
Denon 4300 for $799
Marantz 7011 for $1399

currently would be replacing a 4200 Denon

Any thoughts?

I do like the idea of eARC, will the 4300 support that or the 7011? I am 100% TV / Movie watching etc

Den - LG 65 OLEDE7P - Denon AVR-X4200W - Definitive Mythos STS - ProCenter 2000 - SR-8040BP - SVS Ultra-13 - DTV 4K - XBOX One S
Media - LG 65 OLEDC8 - AVR-X4400 - KFL28F - Vienna Acoustics Center - Def GEMS Rear - Def A60 Atmos - Monitor Silver SUB - DTV 4K - XBOX One X
My YouTube Tech Channel - https://www.youtube.com/c/TechFan
satboy is offline  
post #66 of 1137 Old 10-11-2017, 07:52 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Falconsfan71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,242
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1543 Post(s)
Liked: 524
Quote:
Originally Posted by satboy View Post
I am so on the fence right now...



Denon 3400 for $799

Denon 4300 for $799

Marantz 7011 for $1399



currently would be replacing a 4200 Denon



Any thoughts?



I do like the idea of eARC, will the 4300 support that or the 7011? I am 100% TV / Movie watching etc


That’s a NO on those for eARC I believe.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Denon X4300H * Def Tech BP8080st front L/R * Def Tech CLR2002 center * Def Tech ProMonitor 800 surrounds (x4) * Hsu VTF-3 MK5 HP sub * Outlaw OAW4 wireless sub kit * Vizio 60" 4K HDRtv * Sony UBP-X800 Bluray * PS4 * AC Infinity S9 AVR fan
Falconsfan71 is offline  
post #67 of 1137 Old 10-11-2017, 07:55 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
satboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,403
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 799 Post(s)
Liked: 534
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falconsfan71 View Post
That’s a NO on those for eARC I believe.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think the 3400 would be the only one?

Den - LG 65 OLEDE7P - Denon AVR-X4200W - Definitive Mythos STS - ProCenter 2000 - SR-8040BP - SVS Ultra-13 - DTV 4K - XBOX One S
Media - LG 65 OLEDC8 - AVR-X4400 - KFL28F - Vienna Acoustics Center - Def GEMS Rear - Def A60 Atmos - Monitor Silver SUB - DTV 4K - XBOX One X
My YouTube Tech Channel - https://www.youtube.com/c/TechFan
satboy is offline  
post #68 of 1137 Old 10-11-2017, 05:19 PM
Senior Member
 
blackjackmark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 483
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
Liked: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by satboy View Post
I am so on the fence right now...

Denon 3400 for $799
Denon 4300 for $799
Marantz 7011 for $1399

currently would be replacing a 4200 Denon

Any thoughts?

I do like the idea of eARC, will the 4300 support that or the 7011? I am 100% TV / Movie watching etc
1) How soon will you want to upgrade your receiver (since you have a 4200 now, seems like you upgrade frequently?)
2) is your TV compatible for eARC, or are you planning on a new one soon? I believe it has to be able to output eARC for it to even matter.
Madmax67 likes this.

LG OLED65C7P / Denon AVR-X4300H / Oppo UDP-203 / Apple TV 4K
blackjackmark is offline  
post #69 of 1137 Old 10-13-2017, 08:46 PM
Senior Member
 
muscles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Posts: 482
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 606 Post(s)
Liked: 774
I just picked up the Marantz SR-7012 at BB for 1259$. I am upgrading from a Pioneer Elite SC-99, but I am not sure this will be an upgrade. I was wondering if someone has any experience with this receiver before I start to hook it up? I have never used a Marantz before, so I am a bit hesitant.

Greg

Subwoofers: Dual Rythmik F18SEs - SB13 Ultra
Speakers: Martin Logan Expressions - Martin Logan ESL-C - SVS Ultra Surrounds - KEF LS50W
Audio:McIntosh C2600 Pre - Marantz SR-8012 -Dual McIntosh 601's- McIntosh MT5 - McIntosh MP100 - Oppo UDP-205 - Panamax M5300PMx2 - Apple TV 4k - BlueSound Node 2
TV: Samsung 75" Q9FN - Sony 75" 940D
muscles is offline  
post #70 of 1137 Old 10-14-2017, 08:43 AM
Senior Member
 
oldsteve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Citrus Hts., CA
Posts: 474
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
Liked: 313
Yamaha RX-3060

NewEgg has the Yamaha RXA-3060 for $1299.00.
z71sierraslt likes this.

Main 4K Setup: LG OLED55E6P, Oppo UDP-203, Denon AVR X-4500H,AudioSource 2 channel amp, (4) Elac Debut 2.0 B6.2 bookshelf (1) Debut 2.0 C6.2 center channel speaker, (4) Monoprice Monolith 24" speaker stands, (4) Dayton Audio IO655B speaker, Hsu VTF-2 and VTF-3 subs, 10" Monolith THX sub, Roku Ultra, Amazon Fire TV4K, Dish Network Joey, Monoprice premium certified HDMI cables
oldsteve is offline  
post #71 of 1137 Old 10-14-2017, 09:32 PM
Member
 
F00Bar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 58
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Onkyo TX-NR676 at Newegg - $549 with $300 Newegg gift card. Promotion ends this Sunday 10/15/2017.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...9SIA1CZ5R95608
F00Bar is offline  
post #72 of 1137 Old 10-15-2017, 07:46 PM
Senior Member
 
muscles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Posts: 482
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 606 Post(s)
Liked: 774
Quote:
Originally Posted by satboy View Post
I am so on the fence right now...

Denon 3400 for $799
Denon 4300 for $799
Marantz 7011 for $1399

currently would be replacing a 4200 Denon

Any thoughts?

I do like the idea of eARC, will the 4300 support that or the 7011? I am 100% TV / Movie watching etc
Why not just get the 7012 for $1399?

Greg
gigicoltz likes this.

Subwoofers: Dual Rythmik F18SEs - SB13 Ultra
Speakers: Martin Logan Expressions - Martin Logan ESL-C - SVS Ultra Surrounds - KEF LS50W
Audio:McIntosh C2600 Pre - Marantz SR-8012 -Dual McIntosh 601's- McIntosh MT5 - McIntosh MP100 - Oppo UDP-205 - Panamax M5300PMx2 - Apple TV 4k - BlueSound Node 2
TV: Samsung 75" Q9FN - Sony 75" 940D
muscles is offline  
post #73 of 1137 Old 10-16-2017, 08:45 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 305
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by muscles View Post
Why not just get the 7012 for $1399?

Greg
How did you get the Marantz SR7012 for $1259? I just checked BB website and showing $2199. I would like to buy one if I can get it for the same price as yours. Thanks.

Last edited by RDD337; 10-16-2017 at 08:51 AM.
RDD337 is offline  
post #74 of 1137 Old 10-16-2017, 11:55 AM
Senior Member
 
muscles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Posts: 482
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 606 Post(s)
Liked: 774
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDD337 View Post
How did you get the Marantz SR7012 for $1259? I just checked BB website and showing $2199. I would like to buy one if I can get it for the same price as yours. Thanks.
I just walked into my store and my usual guy I buy stuff from said that it was a temporary price drop due to Marantz failing to ship its flagship on time (or something to that effect). I had a 10% off coupon as well. I would actually call a Magnolia and not go off of the website. Let me know what they say. I can call my sales rep and see if that was an error. I have to say, for the price I paid, this is one helluva a receiver. So easy to use and setup, and the on screen menus are so much prettier.

Greg

Subwoofers: Dual Rythmik F18SEs - SB13 Ultra
Speakers: Martin Logan Expressions - Martin Logan ESL-C - SVS Ultra Surrounds - KEF LS50W
Audio:McIntosh C2600 Pre - Marantz SR-8012 -Dual McIntosh 601's- McIntosh MT5 - McIntosh MP100 - Oppo UDP-205 - Panamax M5300PMx2 - Apple TV 4k - BlueSound Node 2
TV: Samsung 75" Q9FN - Sony 75" 940D
muscles is offline  
post #75 of 1137 Old 10-16-2017, 12:20 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 305
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by muscles View Post
I just walked into my store and my usual guy I buy stuff from said that it was a temporary price drop due to Marantz failing to ship its flagship on time (or something to that effect). I had a 10% off coupon as well. I would actually call a Magnolia and not go off of the website. Let me know what they say. I can call my sales rep and see if that was an error. I have to say, for the price I paid, this is one helluva a receiver. So easy to use and setup, and the on screen menus are so much prettier.

Greg
That would be nice if you can call your sales rep about the pricing if he can still get it for the same price as yours. I'll order from your sales rep if they have free shipping to San Jose Ca. Thanks.
RDD337 is offline  
post #76 of 1137 Old 10-16-2017, 12:23 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 97
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Anthem has a promo going right now on the avm 60,mrx 1120 and mrx 720. Free pw 800 wireless speaker with avm 60 or 1120 and free pw600 with the 720
Mifab is offline  
post #77 of 1137 Old 10-16-2017, 08:56 PM
Senior Member
 
muscles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Posts: 482
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 606 Post(s)
Liked: 774
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDD337 View Post
That would be nice if you can call your sales rep about the pricing if he can still get it for the same price as yours. I'll order from your sales rep if they have free shipping to San Jose Ca. Thanks.
Sent my guy a txt today, he responded with that sale is over as of sunday night. It is back up to 2199$. I guess I just got super lucky, considering I went in to buy a record player and came out with a Marantz 7012. The price was too good to pass up.

Greg

Subwoofers: Dual Rythmik F18SEs - SB13 Ultra
Speakers: Martin Logan Expressions - Martin Logan ESL-C - SVS Ultra Surrounds - KEF LS50W
Audio:McIntosh C2600 Pre - Marantz SR-8012 -Dual McIntosh 601's- McIntosh MT5 - McIntosh MP100 - Oppo UDP-205 - Panamax M5300PMx2 - Apple TV 4k - BlueSound Node 2
TV: Samsung 75" Q9FN - Sony 75" 940D
muscles is offline  
post #78 of 1137 Old 10-17-2017, 08:29 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 305
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by muscles View Post
Sent my guy a txt today, he responded with that sale is over as of sunday night. It is back up to 2199$. I guess I just got super lucky, considering I went in to buy a record player and came out with a Marantz 7012. The price was too good to pass up.

Greg
I appreciate much for checking the price. Thanks!
RDD337 is offline  
post #79 of 1137 Old 10-18-2017, 08:29 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ChromeJob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: N. Carolina
Posts: 4,685
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1989 Post(s)
Liked: 1054
FYI Costco has another rebate for the Yamaha TSR-5830 (same as RX-v583), $40 off though 10/29, bringing the price to $349.99 (members only, or those with Costco cash cards).

"Sell crazy some place else -- we're all stocked up here."
Are you new to the forum? Please read forum FAQs and stickies. Like posts that help you. RTFM, always.
A: Yamaha RX-V775; Chromecast Audio; iPod Classic, Touch. Bose 401 mains, 301 Series III surrounds, Yamaha NS-C444 center, Hsu VTF-2 Mk4.
V: Panasonic DMP-BDT215, Yamaha DVD-S550. Apple TV 4gen. Chromecast 1gen, Samsung UN40ES6150.
ChromeJob is online now  
post #80 of 1137 Old 10-19-2017, 12:16 PM
Member
 
z71sierraslt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: TX
Posts: 32
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsteve View Post
NewEgg has the Yamaha RXA-3060 for $1299.00.
Got it!
Mine is coming in on Friday.

Klipsch: RC-62 II - Center | RF-82 II - R/L Fronts | RS-52 II - R/L Surrounds | RP-140SA - R/L Back Surrounds
Yamaha: NS-IW280C - R/L Front in ceiling | NS-IW470 - R/L Back in ceiling
Receiver: Yamaha RX-A3060 | Projector: BenQ Projector HT1085ST
z71sierraslt is offline  
post #81 of 1137 Old 10-19-2017, 12:52 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Looking for Google Cast 7.1 Receiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by chong67 View Post
I got the Yamaha 770 for $379 few days ago at Frys. Now I can do Atmos. Happy!
Are you talking about the RX-A770BL? That thing is selling for $650 right now on Fry's! I want that deal! I'm looking for a decent receiver that supports Google Cast. So that rules out Denon unfortunately. Looking to spend approximately $300-450. I'm patient and will wait all year or longer for a good deal. I'm planning on buying a Sony XBR 4k TV and a Receiver and plan on having 7.1 speakers as well as another section where there will be approximately 3-4 speakers in the ceiling. In case anyone sees anything
mrwizzy2002 is offline  
post #82 of 1137 Old 10-19-2017, 04:45 PM
Advanced Member
 
chong67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 599
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrwizzy2002 View Post
Are you talking about the RX-A770BL? That thing is selling for $650 right now on Fry's! I want that deal! I'm looking for a decent receiver that supports Google Cast. So that rules out Denon unfortunately. Looking to spend approximately $300-450. I'm patient and will wait all year or longer for a good deal. I'm planning on buying a Sony XBR 4k TV and a Receiver and plan on having 7.1 speakers as well as another section where there will be approximately 3-4 speakers in the ceiling. In case anyone sees anything
Yes, the A770. Frys had em for $379 every now and then. You have to check. I give you a trick where it will alert you for anything.
chong67 is offline  
post #83 of 1137 Old 10-24-2017, 07:45 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
jjackkrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 5,276
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2223 Post(s)
Liked: 2328
I just tried and promocode "Monster" gets you 20% off the 3 channel monolith amp plus a 20% discount off shipping. It might work on the others but I didn't try.
FarriorMVP likes this.
jjackkrash is offline  
post #84 of 1137 Old 10-27-2017, 02:14 PM
Member
 
ZubairA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: San Ramon, CA
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Best Place to Purchase Anthem MRX 1120 - San Francisco/East Bay

All:

I am trying to figure out the best place to purchase an MRX 1120 in the San Francisco/East Bay area. Are folks aware of a good dealer who may have a better price than buying directly from Anthem?

Thanks for your help!

Zubair


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mifab View Post
Anthem has a promo going right now on the avm 60,mrx 1120 and mrx 720. Free pw 800 wireless speaker with avm 60 or 1120 and free pw600 with the 720
ZubairA is offline  
post #85 of 1137 Old 10-29-2017, 04:00 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Pioneer & Yamaha at Costco

Pioneer VSX-1131 7.2 Channel Receiver $419.99 at Costco, Free Shipping, membership required


7.2 Channel Receiver
Built-In Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and Chromecast
Dolby Atmos and DTS:X Ready
4K Ultra HD Pass-Through


Yamaha TSR-5830 7.2 Channel Network AV Receiver at Costco.com $349.99


I am torn between two. I like Pioneer but Yamaha at lower price has same features that I need - 4k HDR & Atom. The app for Yamaha looks much better vs. my previous experience with Pioneer's UI.
Thoughts?
Jas Singh is offline  
post #86 of 1137 Old 10-29-2017, 12:08 PM
Member
 
FriendofSonic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 62
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 13
What do people think about this deal?
https://www.frys.com/product/9199558

$398 if you're signed up to their Sunday promo and according to what I'm reading, the Sunday promo code deals aren't subject to tax in stores for certain states (including mine, Arizona). I was previously thinking about the Costco deal on the Yamaha for 349.99, but I just don't know. I have an older Yamaha right now that I enjoy
FriendofSonic is offline  
post #87 of 1137 Old 10-29-2017, 12:41 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
PlanetAVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Austin TX USA
Posts: 2,805
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1794 Post(s)
Liked: 1402
Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendofSonic View Post
What do people think about this deal?
https://www.frys.com/product/9199558

$398 if you're signed up to their Sunday promo and according to what I'm reading, the Sunday promo code deals aren't subject to tax in stores for certain states (including mine, Arizona). I was previously thinking about the Costco deal on the Yamaha for 349.99, but I just don't know. I have an older Yamaha right now that I enjoy
Where can I find what states are tax exempt for the promocode?
PlanetAVS is online now  
post #88 of 1137 Old 10-29-2017, 12:47 PM
Member
 
FriendofSonic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 62
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanetAVS View Post
Where can I find what states are tax exempt for the promocode?
http://images.frys.com/art/deals/wep...ealsapr16.html
To my understanding, this item should be eligible but apologies if I'm mistaken
FriendofSonic is offline  
post #89 of 1137 Old 10-29-2017, 12:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
PlanetAVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Austin TX USA
Posts: 2,805
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1794 Post(s)
Liked: 1402
Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendofSonic View Post
http://images.frys.com/art/deals/wep...ealsapr16.html
To my understanding, this item should be eligible but apologies if I'm mistaken
Gotcha. This is a nice deal. I'm planning to pick it up if it's in local stock and it's tax free, and then see if something better comes up Black Friday which is inside the 30 day Fry's return window.
PlanetAVS is online now  
post #90 of 1137 Old 10-29-2017, 01:55 PM
Member
 
FriendofSonic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 62
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanetAVS View Post
Gotcha. This is a nice deal. I'm planning to pick it up if it's in local stock and it's tax free, and then see if something better comes up Black Friday which is inside the 30 day Fry's return window.
Please ignore the above, I was mistaken. No sales tax promo on this item, but I think that landing page makes it really confusing by not pointing out it's only certain Sunday promo items.
FriendofSonic is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
denon s740h , yamaha tsr-7850

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off