Anthem MRX1120 vs Marantz SR8012 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 13Likes

post #1 of 42 Old 10-05-2017, 10:44 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
Liked: 136
Anthem MRX1120 vs Marantz SR8012

I know there’s not much info as of yet on the new Marantz SR8012 as it won’t be released until November. So in saying that and based on just this small article on the unit

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-rec...7704-news.html

Between the Marantz SR8012 and the Anthem MRX 1120 which of these AVRs would you guys say be the best choice in replacing my SR6011? I’m looking in the near future to use one or the other to drive a pair of the new B&W 700series speakers or the Martin Logan ESL13’s and hopefully move the motion 40’s to the rears and the Motion 15’s for the wides. Of course I’ll need to add a matching center to match the fronts when I do decide. So for now in the meantime I’m looking to upgrade the AVR and not being as tech savvy as you guys here I’m turning to you for advice.

Thanks in advance.
MOberhardt likes this.

Sony 65" A1E | Samsung 55" UH8500
Marantz SR6011 AVR l Martin Logan motion 40's, motion 30, and motion 15 rears, Martin Logan AFX Atmos speakers atop the front L&R
SVS PB 16 Ultra x3 l SVS PC12 Plus
Oppo UDP-203 | Samsung UBD-K8500
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 42 Old 10-22-2017, 11:11 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jphillips63 View Post
I know there’s not much info as of yet on the new Marantz SR8012 as it won’t be released until November. So in saying that and based on just this small article on the unit

Between the Marantz SR8012 and the Anthem MRX 1120 which of these AVRs would you guys say be the best choice in replacing my SR6011? I’m looking in the near future to use one or the other to drive a pair of the new B&W 700series speakers or the Martin Logan ESL13’s and hopefully move the motion 40’s to the rears and the Motion 15’s for the wides. Of course I’ll need to add a matching center to match the fronts when I do decide. So for now in the meantime I’m looking to upgrade the AVR and not being as tech savvy as you guys here I’m turning to you for advice.

Thanks in advance.
I'm in the market for new receiver as well. I narrowed it down to the same ones as you did. They both use toroidal power supply (MRX 720 doesn't), both very similar when it comes to specs. The main difference is the Audyssey XT32 in Marantz vs ARC in Anthem. Looks like Marantz is going to be about $500 cheaper than Anthem... Money you can spend on the room threatment for example. I would (most likely will) get the Marantz.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
post #3 of 42 Old 10-22-2017, 11:24 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
I'm in the market for new receiver as well. I narrowed it down to the same ones as you did. They both use toroidal power supply (MRX 720 doesn't), both very similar when it comes to specs. The main difference is the Audyssey XT32 in Marantz vs ARC in Anthem. Looks like Marantz is going to be about $500 cheaper than Anthem... Money you can spend on the room threatment for example. I would (most likely will) get the Marantz.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 42 Old 10-22-2017, 12:37 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 833 Post(s)
Liked: 667
I would go with the Anthem. Love the fully configurable inputs + I would never go back to Audyssey after using ARC.
BGLeduc likes this.

Lyngdorf MP-50 | Yamaha MX-A5200 | Ascend Sierra Towers | Ascend Sierra Horizon | Ascend Sierra Lunas | Ascend HTM-200SE | SVS SB-13 x4
post #5 of 42 Old 10-22-2017, 05:58 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
Liked: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckymomo View Post
I would go with the Anthem. Love the fully configurable inputs + I would never go back to Audyssey after using ARC.
What do you mean by fully configurable inputs?

The do supply nicer HW for the ARC...

Price wise in Australia, both of these units are expensive. Probably equal though. so I'm trying to pick one as well (or maybe the equivalent Denon AVR-X6400H)

Does the Anthem have any equivalent to the Audyssey Dynamic Volume the Denon and Marantz have?

Last edited by MOberhardt; 10-22-2017 at 06:15 PM.
post #6 of 42 Old 10-23-2017, 06:07 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 985 Post(s)
Liked: 1675
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOberhardt View Post
Does the Anthem have any equivalent to the Audyssey Dynamic Volume the Denon and Marantz have?
Yes, the Anthems have Dolby® Volume.
MOberhardt likes this.
post #7 of 42 Old 10-23-2017, 06:17 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 833 Post(s)
Liked: 667
Quote:
What do you mean by fully configurable inputs?
You can create 30(or something like that) different inputs that are fully configurable and use one of 4 different room correction/measurements and speaker setting profiles.
MOberhardt likes this.

Lyngdorf MP-50 | Yamaha MX-A5200 | Ascend Sierra Towers | Ascend Sierra Horizon | Ascend Sierra Lunas | Ascend HTM-200SE | SVS SB-13 x4
post #8 of 42 Old 10-23-2017, 12:06 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIEGAR View Post
Yes, the Anthems have Dolby® Volume.
Oh nice, they have the Dolby one. I've just looked at the manual and it has 9 separate levels for adjustment too, unlike the (I think) three Denon and Marantz have. Hmm, it turns Atmos off if Dolby volume in use though. You can use the simpler Dynamic volume though.

I have heard issues on Anthem reliability a few places though. It is a tough choice.

Last edited by MOberhardt; 10-23-2017 at 12:14 PM.
post #9 of 42 Old 10-24-2017, 10:39 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
Liked: 136
Quote:
Can you explain why ARC is better than Audyssey? And why you’ll never go back to Audyssey?

Sony 65" A1E | Samsung 55" UH8500
Marantz SR6011 AVR l Martin Logan motion 40's, motion 30, and motion 15 rears, Martin Logan AFX Atmos speakers atop the front L&R
SVS PB 16 Ultra x3 l SVS PC12 Plus
Oppo UDP-203 | Samsung UBD-K8500
post #10 of 42 Old 10-24-2017, 01:18 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jphillips63 View Post
Can you explain why ARC is better than Audyssey? And why you’ll never go back to Audyssey?
I'm interested also. I keep hearing the same but can't really see an explanation.
post #11 of 42 Old 10-24-2017, 01:30 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 102 Post(s)
Quoted: 3188 Post(s)
Liked: 3829
Quote:
Having had both ARC (Anthem AVM60) and Audyssey (Marantz 8802a + several previous Denon receivers), I wouldn't go back to either after trying Onkyo AccuEQ. Yes, you read that right, AccuEQ via an Onkyo RZ1100 over both Auyssey and ARC by a large margin. No, I am not drunk nor stoned....lol. I wouldn't have believed it either and still go upstairs to play more demo material in case my ears are deceiving me.

I bought the Onkyo on a whim to try because I was going to go back to using external 88a's for Dirac Live. I liked ARC ok but really missed Dirac. The Anthem is excellent but I couldn't settle in with ARC. Something was just off but I can't really explain but my wife noticed it too. I fiddled with room gain, EQ ranges, etc but was never pleased with the final result after numerous calibrations. Dirac just sets the bar really high. Once I decided to go back to Dirac, I figured I would sell the Anthem while it still had good resale value. I waited patiently for an affordable integrated Dirac solution but got tired of waiting, so I was going back to externals.

I picked the Onkyo because it was cheaper than the equivalent Yamaha/D&M and had all the features I needed, so I figured why not. Also, I have never owned an Onkyo and had always heard a lot of good things about them prior to the HDMI/overheat debacle several years ago. Appears that issue is resolved, so I gave it a try based on price and feature. Going with Dirac, I wasn't worried about the on board room correction. However, I decided to give the AccuEQ a try. Wow - it sounds phenomenal to the point that that I am not going to even bother with Dirac anymore. One mic position and the push of a single button takes it through 8 various sweeps and tones. Easy, fast, and effective. To say I am pleasantly surprised is an understatement. I don't know what its doing, but it does it well.

I do agree with you that ARC is much better than Audyssey. I have seen other people post their praises of AccuEQ but I figured it was the typical owner's bias. Count me in as a believer......

Quote:
I'm interested also. I keep hearing the same but can't really see an explanation.
I found Audyssey to muddle the overall presentation, specifically dialog. I would have to bump the center channel by a db or two to compensate. I also found it very anemic in the bass region. It is common practice to have to go into the channel levels and bump the subchannel by 5+ db depending on your preference. This alone should be an indicator there are problems. I may season my bass a bit after both ARC and AccuEQ but out of the box they were head and shoulders above Audyssey. AccuEQ matched my speakers tonally and presented a very smooth presentation. It makes the speakers disappear. This is why I loved Dirac over the both of them but external boxes are a pain with extra amps and cables. The Onkyo is close enough to Dirac that I won't even bother with it anymore. Hope this helps.

Chris

Last edited by Molon_Labe; 10-24-2017 at 02:01 PM.
post #12 of 42 Old 10-24-2017, 03:03 PM

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
Liked: 30
I also had the same reaction when I went from Denon & Onkyo a few years ago to Anthem. When the Onkyo had the dreaded HDMI board issue I did an in-home audition of an Anthem MRX510 and was stunned after running ARC. I felt ARC did a much better job of identifying issues with my room, helped me with sub positioning all with their quick analysis tool and full graphical analysis. ARC is run on a PC and provides an all-in-one approach to effective room correction. You can adjust various parameters and can generate and run different sound profiles, as you wish. In the end, I could behold better sound reproduction with more liveliness and clarity.

I suggest auditioning a unit if possible. Maybe look over the Anthem threads as folks were very helpful with answering any questions.

I almost bought a Marantz 7012 for ATMOS when BB had an intro for $1399, but hesitated at the the thought of moving away from Anthem/ARC. Unfortunately a new Anthem is not in my budget. I may look toward Yamaha (had my best sound experience years ago with Yamaha separates short of Anthem) and have to put in more effort for room correction.
MOberhardt likes this.

PSN: maleficent127
post #13 of 42 Old 10-24-2017, 03:57 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lennyp View Post
I also had the same reaction when I went from Denon & Onkyo a few years ago to Anthem. When the Onkyo had the dreaded HDMI board issue I did an in-home audition of an Anthem MRX510 and was stunned after running ARC. I felt ARC did a much better job of identifying issues with my room, helped me with sub positioning all with their quick analysis tool and full graphical analysis. ARC is run on a PC and provides an all-in-one approach to effective room correction. You can adjust various parameters and can generate and run different sound profiles, as you wish. In the end, I could behold better sound reproduction with more liveliness and clarity.

I suggest auditioning a unit if possible. Maybe look over the Anthem threads as folks were very helpful with answering any questions.

I almost bought a Marantz 7012 for ATMOS when BB had an intro for $1399, but hesitated at the the thought of moving away from Anthem/ARC. Unfortunately a new Anthem is not in my budget. I may look toward Yamaha (had my best sound experience years ago with Yamaha separates short of Anthem) and have to put in more effort for room correction.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molon_Labe View Post
Having had both ARC (Anthem AVM60) and Audyssey (Marantz 8802a + several previous Denon receivers), I wouldn't go back to either after trying Onkyo AccuEQ. Yes, you read that right, AccuEQ via an Onkyo RZ1100 over both Auyssey and ARC by a large margin. No, I am not drunk nor stoned....lol. I wouldn't have believed it either and still go upstairs to play more demo material in case my ears are deceiving me.

I bought the Onkyo on a whim to try because I was going to go back to using external 88a's for Dirac Live. I liked ARC ok but really missed Dirac. The Anthem is excellent but I couldn't settle in with ARC. Something was just off but I can't really explain but my wife noticed it too. I fiddled with room gain, EQ ranges, etc but was never pleased with the final result after numerous calibrations. Dirac just sets the bar really high. Once I decided to go back to Dirac, I figured I would sell the Anthem while it still had good resale value. I waited patiently for an affordable integrated Dirac solution but got tired of waiting, so I was going back to externals.

I picked the Onkyo because it was cheaper than the equivalent Yamaha/D&M and had all the features I needed, so I figured why not. Also, I have never owned an Onkyo and had always heard a lot of good things about them prior to the HDMI/overheat debacle several years ago. Appears that issue is resolved, so I gave it a try based on price and feature. Going with Dirac, I wasn't worried about the on board room correction. However, I decided to give the AccuEQ a try. Wow - it sounds phenomenal to the point that that I am not going to even bother with Dirac anymore. One mic position and the push of a single button takes it through 8 various sweeps and tones. Easy, fast, and effective. To say I am pleasantly surprised is an understatement. I don't know what its doing, but it does it well.

I do agree with you that ARC is much better than Audyssey. I have seen other people post their praises of AccuEQ but I figured it was the typical owner's bias. Count me in as a believer......

I found Audyssey to muddle the overall presentation, specifically dialog. I would have to bump the center channel by a db or two to compensate. I also found it very anemic in the bass region. It is common practice to have to go into the channel levels and bump the subchannel by 5+ db depending on your preference. This alone should be an indicator there are problems. I may season my bass a bit after both ARC and AccuEQ but out of the box they were head and shoulders above Audyssey. AccuEQ matched my speakers tonally and presented a very smooth presentation. It makes the speakers disappear. This is why I loved Dirac over the both of them but external boxes are a pain with extra amps and cables. The Onkyo is close enough to Dirac that I won't even bother with it anymore. Hope this helps.

Chris
Hmm, very interesting. My only experience with Audyssey was when Onkyo still used it, and although my setup was only 2.1, I did find it mucked the bass up as well.

I like the idea that ARC does actually give recommendations for sub placement too.

Price wise, I'm in Australia, and the Anthem and Denon 11.2 models are the same price. Darn expensive...
post #14 of 42 Old 10-24-2017, 04:44 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I also had the same reaction when I went from Denon & Onkyo a few years ago to Anthem. When the Onkyo had the dreaded HDMI board issue I did an in-home audition of an Anthem MRX510 and was stunned after running ARC
Was Onkyo still using Audyssey at that time? Apparently AccuEQ has been vastly improved and lacked many features in it's infancy. I have no way of knowing since this is my first Onkyo product. Just basing that on the other treads and reviews I have read on the web. I must admit, the Onkyo tee-shirt and fanboy decoder ring are in my future. It appears others are finding the same surprise but most are gun shy after the shoddy experience they had on that run of receivers. Can't say I blame them, but I would strongly encourage people to take a second look. Especially considering most dealers offer a 30 day return.
post #15 of 42 Old 10-24-2017, 05:00 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Was Onkyo still using Audyssey at that time? Apparently AccuEQ has been vastly improved and lacked many features in it's infancy. I have no way of knowing since this is my first Onkyo product. Just basing that on the other treads and reviews I have read on the web. I must admit, the Onkyo tee-shirt and fanboy decoder ring are in my future. It appears others are finding the same surprise but most are gun shy after the shoddy experience they had on that run of receivers. Can't say I blame them, but I would strongly encourage people to take a second look. Especially considering most dealers offer a 30 day return.
In Australia, the 11.2 Onkyo is a lot cheaper (eg low $3k vs high $4K/$5k) than the equivalent Denon, Anthem, Marantz 11.2 integrated receiver/amps. I have had Onkyo my last two receivers, and no real complaints. But I'm a bit gun shy now reading they went in house with room correction, and the HDMI issues.
post #16 of 42 Old 10-24-2017, 05:16 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

Price wise, I'm in Australia, and the Anthem and Denon 11.2 models are the same price. Darn expensive...
It's disgraceful really. I'm seeing $4700 asking prices for Denon AVR-X6300H's locally. The're US$1500 new from Amazon and US$1200 refurbished from Accessories4Less.

It's worth doing some sums though... A few years ago (when I thought my Onkyo was on the way out), I calculated that with all costs included I could land a refurbished Denon AVR-4520CI from A4L on my doorstep for significantly less than I could buy here.

The comparable cost of importing includes: the current exchange rate, shipping from a US address (MyUS.com), import duties/customs fees, GST on the value of all the preceding and the cost of a step-down transformer. Then you need to value your time and hassle of organising it.

Of course, the first thing the local dealers smugly inform you is you'll have no warranty. Well, Two to the Valley boys! If it did happen to go on the blink, I could ship the unit back to the US at least twice for repairs and still come out ahead.
MOberhardt likes this.
post #17 of 42 Old 10-24-2017, 05:25 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
It's disgraceful really. I'm seeing $4700 asking prices for Denon AVR-X6300H's locally. The're US$1500 new from Amazon and US$1200 refurbished from Accessories4Less.

It's worth doing some sums though... A few years ago (when I thought my Onkyo was on the way out), I calculated that with all costs included I could land a refurbished Denon AVR-4520CI from A4L on my doorstep for significantly less than I could buy here.

The comparable cost of importing includes: the current exchange rate, shipping from a US address (MyUS.com), import duties/customs fees, GST on the value of all the preceding and the cost of a step-down transformer. Then you need to value your time and hassle of organising it.

Of course, the first thing the local dealers smugly inform you is you'll have no warranty. Well, Two to the Valley boys! If it did happen to go on the blink, I could ship the unit back to the US at least twice for repairs and still come out ahead.
Yeah the transformer is something I'd rather avoid. So Euro imports MAYBE....

The Anthem price in the US is equivalent to Australia though from what I've seen - so given that, they are a comparative fair buy... We are getting ripped off for Denon and Marantz - so I should boycott them on that basis alone
post #18 of 42 Old 10-24-2017, 07:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Yeah the transformer is something I'd rather avoid. So Euro imports MAYBE....
Singapore (220 - 240V/50Hz) is a reasonable option.

Denon: http://www.ansonaudio.com/ourrangeNew.asp?category=10.

Anthem dealers: https://www.hweeseng.com/e-store.html/.
MOberhardt likes this.
post #19 of 42 Old 10-24-2017, 07:57 PM

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Yes it was Audyssey. I have to look into AccuEQ. Good to keep an open mind on these things. I never heard of ARC until I visited a dealer and did a test drive. So maybe AccuEQ will work as well in my room.

PSN: maleficent127
post #20 of 42 Old 10-24-2017, 08:02 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Yes it was Audyssey. I have to look into AccuEQ. Good to keep an open mind on these things. I never heard of ARC until I visited a dealer and did a test drive. So maybe AccuEQ will work as well in my room.
Found this review - appears I am not so crazy after all. The reviewer echoes my thoughts exactly almost to a tee except I wasn't a fan of ARC.

https://hometheaterreview.com/onkyo-...viewed/?page=2
post #21 of 42 Old 10-25-2017, 01:24 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Singapore (220 - 240V/50Hz) is a reasonable option.

Denon: http://www.ansonaudio.com/ourrangeNew.asp?category=10.

Anthem dealers: https://www.hweeseng.com/e-store.html/.
Actually I managed to find a new Anthem 1120 for A$4k, which in Aussie terms is a real bargain, and cheaper than I could find a Denon or Marantz 11.2.
GIEGAR likes this.
post #22 of 42 Old 10-25-2017, 07:09 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Actually I managed to find a new Anthem 1120 for A$4k, which in Aussie terms is a real bargain, and cheaper than I could find a Denon or Marantz 11.2.
Asking price in the US seems to be $3500, so that's well and truly unders just on exchange rate. Sounds like a super buy. Official dealer/full Australian warranty etc?
post #23 of 42 Old 10-25-2017, 07:33 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Asking price in the US seems to be $3500, so that's well and truly unders just on exchange rate. Sounds like a super buy. Official dealer/full Australian warranty etc?
Yes, Watmough Audio / The Audio Experts in Victoria. They have been about 40 years, and made speakers in the past. They have it on their ebay store for $4499, then there is the ebay Australia 10% off coupon that showed yesterday. Plus 1% Cashrewards. They have two left. The eBay coupon is still current. They don't show an expiration for it yet at eBay, just "For a Limited time".
GIEGAR likes this.
post #24 of 42 Old 10-25-2017, 08:38 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Yes, Watmough Audio / The Audio Experts in Victoria. They have been about 40 years, and made speakers in the past. They have it on their ebay store for $4499, then there is the ebay Australia 10% off coupon that showed yesterday. Plus 1% Cashrewards. They have two left. The eBay coupon is still current. They don't show an expiration for it yet at eBay, just "For a Limited time".
Thanks for the details!
MOberhardt likes this.
post #25 of 42 Old 10-25-2017, 08:50 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Thanks for the details!
No worries. You in the market for one as well? I bit the bullet when I found that yesterday, so my decision is finally over...

I just need to finish my home cinema build. AV gear wise, all I need to do now is pick a projector... I figure I'll be fitting the room out for at least another 3 months of weekends, so am watching the threads on the new Sony and JVC 4k units.
post #26 of 42 Old 10-25-2017, 09:20 PM

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 979 Post(s)
Liked: 313
If you love the onkyo try a integra. Everyone tried to convince me that Im crazy the last two years. I own onkyo rz1100 and integra r1. Best avrs out easily! Anthem to me isnt even a option. Huge step down for me.

All audyssey receivers should be skipped if you have above average speakers.

I had that rz900. Made the denon 7200 and anthem 1120 I had look foolish.

Audyssey eventually will go away.
Molon_Labe likes this.
post #27 of 42 Old 10-25-2017, 09:33 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
No worries. You in the market for one as well? I bit the bullet when I found that yesterday, so my decision is finally over...

I just need to finish my home cinema build. AV gear wise, all I need to do now is pick a projector... I figure I'll be fitting the room out for at least another 3 months of weekends, so am watching the threads on the new Sony and JVC 4k units.
No, not in the market at the moment. I can't justify it while our 8yo THX Ultra2 Onkyo keeps truckin' along and does everything we need it to (no 4K, Atmos etc). Not looking forward to the day when I have to replace it with something comparable though...
post #28 of 42 Old 10-25-2017, 09:37 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
No, not in the market at the moment. I can't justify it while our 8yo THX Ultra2 Onkyo keeps truckin' along and does everything we need it to (no 4K, Atmos etc). Not looking forward to the day when I have to replace it with something comparable though...
Yeah you don't get extended warranties anymore - you wait for stuff to break
post #29 of 42 Old 10-26-2017, 05:03 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy1180 View Post
If you love the onkyo try a integra. Everyone tried to convince me that Im crazy the last two years. I own onkyo rz1100 and integra r1. Best avrs out easily! Anthem to me isnt even a option. Huge step down for me.

All audyssey receivers should be skipped if you have above average speakers.

I had that rz900. Made the denon 7200 and anthem 1120 I had look foolish.

Audyssey eventually will go away.
Couldn't agree more. PM your thoughts on the Integra DRX-R1 vs the Onkyo RZ1100. Trying to determine if I will hear a $900 difference.
post #30 of 42 Old 10-26-2017, 11:27 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 44
I'm fascinated by the discussion regarding the Integra DRX-R1 and the Anthem 1120. @Timothy1180 , can you provide a bit more insight about your thoughts between the two? I hadn't really heard of the DRX-R1 until now. Distribution channels seem a bit scarce, so are reviews. Price is more or less the same.

I found three reviews.
- Audioholics, which didn't seem like a real test, just a discussion of the specs / marketing fluff.
- AVProductReviews, which was extremely, extremely positive but focused entirely on movies. I was really hoping to hear something about music.
- SoundStageAccess, which compared it to the MRX 720 and preferred the MRX 720 & ARC especially for music.

7.2.4 Klipsch RP-280FA, RC-64ii, R-5650-S, RP-160M, RP-140SA, 2x Rythmik FV15HP, Anthem MRX 1120
Epson LS10000, 110" Elunevision 16:9 Reference screen, HTPC (MadVR, GTX1080Ti)
Fusion Seating 1st row 3x Escapes, 2nd row 3x Lagoon
22'x13'x8', clips + channel, double drywall, green glue, door seals
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page