Outlaw Model 976 7.2-Channel Surround Processor Now Available - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 23Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 61 Old 12-07-2017, 11:26 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Scott Wilkinson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Burbank, CA
Posts: 3,258
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1881 Post(s)
Liked: 4919
Outlaw Model 976 7.2-Channel Surround Processor Now Available

The Outlaw Model 976 7.2-channel surround processor emphasizes audio and video quality at a super-sweet price.

https://www.avsforum.com/outlaw-model...now-available/
Scott Wilkinson is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 61 Old 12-07-2017, 12:10 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 2,796
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1787 Post(s)
Liked: 1490
Nice, I’ve been waiting for this to come out. The only thing holding me back from pulling the trigger now is that only one HDMI out is 2.0, but if I go through with my cord cutting that wouldn’t be a factor anymore.

I like the XLR outs, that would make it easy to stick a MiniDSP DDRC-88A between it and the amp.

HT: Sony 940C, Oppo 203, Harman/Kardon DPR1001, Infinity Interlude IL40 x2, Infinity Interlude IL36C, Infinity MS-1 ii x2, Infinity MSW-1
Computer: Elac Uni-Fi UB5 x2, Elac Element EA101EQ integrated amp, SVS SB-12NSD
Dedicated 2-channel: Infinity Intermezzo 4.1t towers, Bluesound Node 2, Emotiva PT-100, Crown XLS 1502, Furman PL-8C
TuteTibiImperes is offline  
post #3 of 61 Old 12-07-2017, 01:51 PM
Member
 
J__Chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: So Cal
Posts: 179
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Liked: 71
This seems to fit every detail that I would want since Atmos isn't something that I can really do. Like it.
J__Chris is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 61 Old 12-07-2017, 02:29 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
tenthplanet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: North of Mexico, South of Oregon, West of desert
Posts: 7,309
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2612 Post(s)
Liked: 4407
I understand Outlaw's approach, most of these will be used in systems for video and music. This offers good value for the price. This looks like it will be good for custom installs also.

"Espresso is like tequila, when in doubt apply more shots."
tenthplanet is offline  
post #5 of 61 Old 12-07-2017, 04:09 PM
Member
 
sdmf74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Ankeny, Iowa
Posts: 128
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 26
It would have to be much cheaper than that for me to forgo Dolby Atmos and DTS:X. There is no point in investing in a reciever with outdated tech in my opinion. Im sure their is a market for it though just not for me. Did you say giveaway?
Count me in on that.
thehun and darthray like this.

\m/ Strength Determination Merciless Forever \m/
Yamaha RX-V3800
Klipsch Legend series speakers (5) & Klipsch Dual THX Ultra II Subwoofers w/ ext Klipsch Subwoofer Amp
HISENSE 55H9F / Custom Built CaseLabs watercooled PC
sdmf74 is offline  
post #6 of 61 Old 12-07-2017, 05:03 PM
Advanced Member
 
the7mcs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 793
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
Liked: 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdmf74 View Post
It would have to be much cheaper than that for me to forgo Dolby Atmos and DTS:X. There is no point in investing in a reciever with outdated tech in my opinion. Im sure their is a market for it though just not for me. Did you say giveaway?
Count me in on that.
Ding!
Thanks for saving me the time and energy
darthray and Dan Hitchman like this.
the7mcs is offline  
post #7 of 61 Old 12-07-2017, 05:29 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
thrang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 7,432
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2790 Post(s)
Liked: 2275
It has a few nice features, but its 2017. Nearing $1000 for a 10 year old technology offering with no Atmos/DTS:X, and no room correction?

zzzzzz.....

UPDATED 4/29/17 Thrang's Home Theater (for now...)
Sony VPL-VW5000es • Panamorph Paladin DCR • Trinnov Altitude 32/24 • Crown DCIn amplifiers • JBL M2 (LCR-LW-RW) • JBL S2S-EX subwoofers x2 • JBL SCL-4 (side/rear surrounds) • JBL SCS12 (x4) SCS8 (x2) TH/RH/TM • Lumagen Radiance Pro • Panasonic UB820 • Apple TV 4k • Synology RAID (45 TB total storage) • RTI control system
thrang is offline  
post #8 of 61 Old 12-07-2017, 05:35 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
M Code's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Cotati, CA
Posts: 12,042
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1181 Post(s)
Liked: 779
Outlaw blew it again...
In today's HT market when software is constantly changing, they should have provided a USB port for firmware upgrades for the 976. They do include (2) USB jacks but only for connecting a remote device for power but no data..

Just my $0.02...
darthray likes this.
M Code is online now  
post #9 of 61 Old 12-07-2017, 06:46 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 2,796
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1787 Post(s)
Liked: 1490
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrang View Post
It has a few nice features, but its 2017. Nearing $1000 for a 10 year old technology offering with no Atmos/DTS:X, and no room correction?

zzzzzz.....
Well, it does have the current HDMI specs, and including both HDR10 and DV pass-through is nice.

As far as pricing goes, $900 + $999 for a DDRC-88A is $1,898 vs $2,500 for an Emotiva XMC-1, it comes down to whether Atmos is worth $600 to you.

On the other hand, if Emotiva eventually pulls through with their Emersa EMP-1 which is supposed to include Dirac and Atmos for around $999, that's clearly the value winner, but who knows when, or even if, that's going to happen.

HT: Sony 940C, Oppo 203, Harman/Kardon DPR1001, Infinity Interlude IL40 x2, Infinity Interlude IL36C, Infinity MS-1 ii x2, Infinity MSW-1
Computer: Elac Uni-Fi UB5 x2, Elac Element EA101EQ integrated amp, SVS SB-12NSD
Dedicated 2-channel: Infinity Intermezzo 4.1t towers, Bluesound Node 2, Emotiva PT-100, Crown XLS 1502, Furman PL-8C
TuteTibiImperes is offline  
post #10 of 61 Old 12-07-2017, 07:29 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
darthray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Cold lake Alberta Canada
Posts: 7,523
Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2688 Post(s)
Liked: 4552
Just my 5 cents (nickel) here, since we have no longer pennies available, here in Canada.


I had Outlaw Audio AVP before, the first one they came out with.
It was an Excellent product, but honestly, I think it is a step backward now a day with Atmos/DTS:X on most movies now a day.
I cannot sell my Marantz AV8801, that offer the mostly the same and was a Flagship 4 years ago at $4000 CDN/$3200 US, for a $1000CDN


Even if the price was a little bit higher, for having RCA/XLR output, including atmos/DTS:X


I am sure, that many customer would jump on this product.


Do love their Amps and own quit a few.


My two cents, I meant a nickel


Ray
darthray is offline  
post #11 of 61 Old 12-08-2017, 02:12 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
markus767's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 12,984
Mentioned: 226 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6634 Post(s)
Liked: 3519
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuteTibiImperes View Post
Well, it does have the current HDMI specs, and including both HDR10 and DV pass-through is nice.

As far as pricing goes, $900 + $999 for a DDRC-88A is $1,898 vs $2,500 for an Emotiva XMC-1, it comes down to whether Atmos is worth $600 to you.

On the other hand, if Emotiva eventually pulls through with their Emersa EMP-1 which is supposed to include Dirac and Atmos for around $999, that's clearly the value winner, but who knows when, or even if, that's going to happen.
NAD T758v3 - $1300

Markus

"In science, contrary evidence causes one to question a theory. In religion, contrary evidence causes one to question the evidence." - Floyd Toole
markus767 is offline  
post #12 of 61 Old 12-08-2017, 03:31 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
njfoses's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,077
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
Liked: 209
njfoses is offline  
post #13 of 61 Old 12-08-2017, 07:11 AM
Advanced Member
 
btran33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Somewhere in the vicinity of Earth
Posts: 520
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
Liked: 58
the main point of getting the separate surround processor (at least for me) so that the owners can swapping out the processor for the latest in audio/video technology and keep their beloved amplifier(s). Therefore, I don't understand why anyone would buy a brand-new (quite expensive) but severely outdate preamp????
btran33 is offline  
post #14 of 61 Old 12-08-2017, 07:59 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
sdurani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Whittier, CA
Posts: 28,915
Mentioned: 257 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7876 Post(s)
Liked: 7071
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuteTibiImperes View Post
As far as pricing goes, $900 + $999 for a DDRC-88A is $1,898 vs $2,500 for an Emotiva XMC-1, it comes down to whether Atmos is worth $600 to you.
Isn't the Atmos update on hold until they get their next pre-pro released?

Sanjay
sdurani is offline  
post #15 of 61 Old 12-08-2017, 05:04 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 2,796
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1787 Post(s)
Liked: 1490
Quote:
Originally Posted by markus767 View Post
NAD T758v3 - $1300
Ah, that does look like a nice value there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdurani View Post
Isn't the Atmos update on hold until they get their next pre-pro released?
Hmm, I had just assumed the XMC-1 had ATMOS, now that I look at it, it doesn't, so that certainly hurts it's value proposition until it receives that upgrade.
darthray likes this.

HT: Sony 940C, Oppo 203, Harman/Kardon DPR1001, Infinity Interlude IL40 x2, Infinity Interlude IL36C, Infinity MS-1 ii x2, Infinity MSW-1
Computer: Elac Uni-Fi UB5 x2, Elac Element EA101EQ integrated amp, SVS SB-12NSD
Dedicated 2-channel: Infinity Intermezzo 4.1t towers, Bluesound Node 2, Emotiva PT-100, Crown XLS 1502, Furman PL-8C
TuteTibiImperes is offline  
post #16 of 61 Old 12-08-2017, 06:43 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
darthray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Cold lake Alberta Canada
Posts: 7,523
Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2688 Post(s)
Liked: 4552
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuteTibiImperes View Post
Well, it does have the current HDMI specs, and including both HDR10 and DV pass-through is nice.

As far as pricing goes, $900 + $999 for a DDRC-88A is $1,898 vs $2,500 for an Emotiva XMC-1, it comes down to whether Atmos is worth $600 to you.

On the other hand, if Emotiva eventually pulls through with their Emersa EMP-1 which is supposed to include Dirac and Atmos for around $999, that's clearly the value winner, but who knows when, or even if, that's going to happen.

Took me years for me, to do the up-grade.


Now that I have it, I could not live without-it
True that some movies do a better job, than some others to use this format.
The extra ceiling speakers for those of us, that can do so, make a Big difference of the 3D bubble of sound, a lot more enveloping


I use to leave a 5.1 mix into 5.1, even with my 7.2 (actually 7.2, but the .1 to .2, is only done through calibration), now my AVP, change a 5.1 into 7.1/or.2, into 7.2.4, and does such a great job at it, I live-it Matrix instead of the original recording

Ray
darthray is offline  
post #17 of 61 Old 12-08-2017, 08:14 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Dan Hitchman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Northern Colorado
Posts: 15,178
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5035 Post(s)
Liked: 3048
More than a few days late and more than a few dollars short.

If Outlaw had come out with a stripped down (few legacy connections, no tuner, no streaming apps, no frilly bells n whistles like wireless speakers connections, video processor/scaler, or multi-zone control), but still true 9.1.6 Dolby Atmos rendering pre-amp/processor with premium 32 bit DAC's, DTS: X, and straight HDR10, Dolby Vision, & HLG HDR pass-through for, say, ~$2,000 that would have been a game changer. This, not so much.

Listen up, studios! Dolby Atmos Lite™ print-outs must stop!!

Last edited by Dan Hitchman; 12-09-2017 at 12:41 PM.
Dan Hitchman is offline  
post #18 of 61 Old 12-09-2017, 12:18 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
sdurani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Whittier, CA
Posts: 28,915
Mentioned: 257 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7876 Post(s)
Liked: 7071
To call this pre-pro obsolete or outdated is to start from the premise that there is zero market for non-immersive audio products, as though no one currently runs a 5.1 or 7.1 set-up. Most home surround set-ups and most movie soundtracks are not immersive audio (Atmos, DTS:X, Auro). Like when 7.1 first arrived, people used to complain that new 5.1 pre-pros were obsolete, as though everyone suddenly stopped running 5.1 set-ups. Catering to an existing market is never out of date.
Fax, phantom52, KramerTC and 2 others like this.

Sanjay
sdurani is offline  
post #19 of 61 Old 12-09-2017, 01:38 PM
Senior Member
 
BUJonathan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 201
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Liked: 39
You guys need to keep in mind Outlaw has a second processor coming soon which will support Dolby Atmos/DTS-X.
BUJonathan is offline  
post #20 of 61 Old 12-09-2017, 01:48 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
phantom52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Southeast TX.
Posts: 7,806
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
Liked: 306
I stand by my thoughts that one of these and the 7140 amp would make a very good setup for those (like me) that are not interested in Atmos. Outlaws reputation for making quality products and their support is better than most. Also seems from reading various test reports on their products they do what they are designed to do. If my H/K 7550HD were to go out today the 976 and 7140 would be on order. Don't want or need Atmos. 7.1 or 7.2 fits my area just fine.
phantom52 is online now  
post #21 of 61 Old 12-09-2017, 01:53 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
markus767's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 12,984
Mentioned: 226 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6634 Post(s)
Liked: 3519
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUJonathan View Post
You guys need to keep in mind Outlaw has a second processor coming soon which will support Dolby Atmos/DTS-X.
You're joking, right? When again was the 976 development announced?
Black adder likes this.

Markus

"In science, contrary evidence causes one to question a theory. In religion, contrary evidence causes one to question the evidence." - Floyd Toole
markus767 is offline  
post #22 of 61 Old 12-09-2017, 01:56 PM
Senior Member
 
BUJonathan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 201
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by markus767 View Post
You're joking, right? When again was the 976 development announced?
That's what Outlaw says. My guess is they made the processor design modular, and the future Atmos/DTS-X processor is based on the 976.
BUJonathan is offline  
post #23 of 61 Old 12-09-2017, 02:04 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Dan Hitchman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Northern Colorado
Posts: 15,178
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5035 Post(s)
Liked: 3048
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUJonathan View Post
That's what Outlaw says. My guess is they made the processor design modular, and the future Atmos/DTS-X processor is based on the 976.
If that's the case, it would only be a 5.1.2 Atmos/X processor. Again, a day late and a dollar short.

Listen up, studios! Dolby Atmos Lite™ print-outs must stop!!
Dan Hitchman is offline  
post #24 of 61 Old 12-09-2017, 02:06 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Dan Hitchman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Northern Colorado
Posts: 15,178
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5035 Post(s)
Liked: 3048
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom52 View Post
I stand by my thoughts that one of these and the 7140 amp would make a very good setup for those (like me) that are not interested in Atmos. Outlaws reputation for making quality products and their support is better than most. Also seems from reading various test reports on their products they do what they are designed to do. If my H/K 7550HD were to go out today the 976 and 7140 would be on order. Don't want or need Atmos. 7.1 or 7.2 fits my area just fine.
Any particular reason you are not interested in Atmos? It doesn't take that much more to add the overhead feature to a standard 7.1 layout (as long as the surrounds weren't placed too high on the walls, that is).

Listen up, studios! Dolby Atmos Lite™ print-outs must stop!!
Dan Hitchman is offline  
post #25 of 61 Old 12-09-2017, 02:07 PM
Senior Member
 
BUJonathan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 201
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hitchman View Post
If that's the case, it would only be a 5.1.2 Atmos/X processor. Again, a day late and a dollar short.
It's going to be 7.2.4: http://saloon.outlawaudio.com/ubbthr...n=83#Post96259
BUJonathan is offline  
post #26 of 61 Old 12-09-2017, 02:13 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
markus767's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 12,984
Mentioned: 226 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6634 Post(s)
Liked: 3519
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUJonathan View Post
That's what Outlaw says. My guess is they made the processor design modular, and the future Atmos/DTS-X processor is based on the 976.
Like Emotiva they tend to over-promise and under-deliver.
BGLeduc likes this.

Markus

"In science, contrary evidence causes one to question a theory. In religion, contrary evidence causes one to question the evidence." - Floyd Toole
markus767 is offline  
post #27 of 61 Old 12-09-2017, 02:16 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
markus767's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 12,984
Mentioned: 226 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6634 Post(s)
Liked: 3519
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUJonathan View Post
Well, as mentioned earlier that processor is already here. Even has Dirac Live on board:
https://nadelectronics.com/en_EU/pro...ound-receiver/

Markus

"In science, contrary evidence causes one to question a theory. In religion, contrary evidence causes one to question the evidence." - Floyd Toole
markus767 is offline  
post #28 of 61 Old 12-09-2017, 02:17 PM
Senior Member
 
BUJonathan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 201
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by markus767 View Post
Like Emotiva they tend to over-promise and under-deliver.
They're mom and pop companies competing in a low-margin, over-saturated market that obsoletes itself every 1-2 years. Does it surprise anyone that Outlaw and Emotiva miss their advertised deadlines?

I'd love an Emotiva Emersa processor with Dirac and 5 channel amp. I'm not holding my breath that it will come out anytime soon.
BUJonathan is offline  
post #29 of 61 Old 12-09-2017, 02:30 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
phantom52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Southeast TX.
Posts: 7,806
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
Liked: 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hitchman View Post
Any particular reason you are not interested in Atmos? It doesn't take that much more to add the overhead feature to a standard 7.1 layout (as long as the surrounds weren't placed too high on the walls, that is).
Only because as soon as I do go to Atmos something else will come out that every one has to have. I don't upgrade until I have to. My room sounds perfectly fine with my current 7.1 setup. At our home we are extremely satisfied with our current setup. Mostly music and a few movies for the grand kids. This is the reason for my stating that the 976 & 7140 will replace my H/K if and when it dies.
phantom52 is online now  
post #30 of 61 Old 12-09-2017, 02:49 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Dan Hitchman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Northern Colorado
Posts: 15,178
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5035 Post(s)
Liked: 3048
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom52 View Post
Only because as soon as I do go to Atmos something else will come out that every one has to have. I don't upgrade until I have to. My room sounds perfectly fine with my current 7.1 setup. At our home we are extremely satisfied with our current setup. Mostly music and a few movies for the grand kids. This is the reason for my stating that the 976 & 7140 will replace my H/K if and when it dies.
Atmos soundtracks are fully scalable and Dolby has stated on more than one occasion this immersive format will be around and supported for quite some time because it is so flexible. You can go from a 5.1.2 layout to a 24.1.10 layout right now using the same Dolby Atmos track. If your room and/or budget can keep expanding with better processors and more speakers then that's all that will change.

Even if you can't or do not wish to fish wires and cut holes in the ceiling for extra in-ceiling height speakers, there are other ways of adding the height element that work well (on-ceiling, heights at the correct locations at the wall/ceiling juncture, etc.).

It is a very good upgrade to make as long as you put some thought into it.

Listen up, studios! Dolby Atmos Lite™ print-outs must stop!!
Dan Hitchman is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
7.2-Channel , model 976 , Outlaw Audio , surround processor

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off