The *OFFICIAL* Denon AVR-X8500H 13.2ch Flagship AVR Thread - Page 160 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 4456Likes

post #4771 of 4906 Old 10-17-2019, 07:44 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swoosh830 View Post
After purchasing a new X8500H a few months back, I finally got around to wiring my LCR speakers and two subwoofers (the remaining 10 speakers will be connected soon enough). I connected my 4K Apple TV, HTPC, and DirecTV HR24 DVR via HDMI to three of the inputs on the back of the receiver.

Initially, everything was great in regards to sound coming from each device plugged into the Denon. I then discovered that I should set the 4K Signal Format to Enhanced (I have a Sony X900F TV which also has the 'enhanced' feature enabled for the input that is connected to the Denon). After doing so, I no longer get sound from my DirecTV DVR, though I still get video. I'm guessing this is due to the fact it is such an old device with an ancient HDMI port.

What are my options in order to get sound from the DVR playing through the Denon while leaving the 4K Signal Format on Enhanced?

Add an optical or coax cable, go to settings and set it there too so it knows where to retrieve the sound from.
Swoosh830 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4772 of 4906 Old 10-17-2019, 11:02 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1163 Post(s)
Liked: 681
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Caesar- View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by petetherock View Post
snip...Subtle mike positions can make a difference. Other stuff like ambient noise also affect the readings..

Thank you kindly for your reply.
What do you mean with subtle mike? I set up the microphone on my tripod and placed it exactly where it was required.
Audyssey seems to vary its results quite a lot (at least for higher frequencies) if you move the mic even a few inches, despite being in range of where it says to put it. Frankly, I was pretty disappointed by this as you might find a good setting, make a small room change (you're then supposed to run it again) and find the results unacceptable. I had shrill highs compared to no Audyssey "correction" the first time and it was much better the second time. It's a lengthy process to repeat so I'd hate to have to do it again any time soon, let alone multiple times "praying" for an acceptable result when it's clear to me it's FAR from reliable by taking a bunch of semi-random measurements that vary so much by tiny placement changes.

It's probably why many don't like Audyssey beyond the Schroedinger frequency below which it seems more reliable. There's some question about correction in regards to room reflections versus direct sound anyway in correction systems and whether it matters or not with pretty strong opinions on something that is ultimately still rather subjective or else we would all use the same speakers, at least for similar rooms.

Quote:
I will try to play with manual settings.
One other thing- the volume is very much down and after the setup it shows the levels in between -2db and -4.5db forcing me to level the volume up to 60+. What is wrong there?

Cheers
Audyssey changes absolute volume levels to match Dolby reference levels. They may go up or down depending on your room ad speakers relative to pre-calibration. There are two available scales. The default is 0 (low) to I believe 75 (high). The other option is -75 (low) to 0 (high) where 75 or 0 is reference, respectively. Values above either limit would be louder than reference. With 0 as reference, I believe mine goes up to +18 or 19 here. I typically watch movies somewhere between -12 and 0, often around -9 to -4. Music is typically -10 to -18 (55 to 70 on your scale assuming I got the reference point right, which I may not have given I don't like or use that scale) depending on average level and dynamic range, at least with rock albums, which are typically highly compressed in terms of dynamic range. Albums with more dynamic range nay need to go higher, closer to movies.
-Caesar- and dfa973 like this.

Click THEATER (Updated: Nov-12-2019) for pics: Epson 3100 3D Projector, DaLite 92" screen, 11.1.6 (Marantz SR7012 + Yamaha HTR-5960 + Onkyo ESPro) - Dialog Lift - PSB T45/B15/S50/X1T/CS500 Speakers & Def Tech PF-1500 15" sub; 2nd Room (Updated Apr-22-2019): 48" Plasma TV, Carver AL-III, Carver C-5 Pre-Amp, Technics SH-AC500D, Dual Carver TFM-35x Amps (Active Bi-Amp), Klipsch Surrounds ; Sources: PS4, LG UP875 UHD, Nvidia Shield (KODI), ATV4K, Zidoo X9S, LD, GameCube : Props (Updated 11-01-19)
post #4773 of 4906 Old 10-17-2019, 11:04 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:
Add an optical or coax cable, go to settings and set it there too so it knows where to retrieve the sound from.
Thanks for the idea. I browsed the manual online to get a sense of what setting(s) I'll need to change to get this to work.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4774 of 4906 Old 10-17-2019, 12:23 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 4891 Post(s)
Liked: 5256
Quote:
Hi,

I upgraded from the 4520 to the 8500 and I'm quite disappointed with the 8500.
Which mic are you using? The mic from the 4520 or the new mic that came with the 8500? There's a decent amount of variance in the Audyssey mics so if you used the new mic, could be worth re-running Audyssey with the previous mic from the 4520.

As someone who's owned many Denons over the years, I can tell you there's no fundamental reason for the 8500 to sound significantly different than the 4520. It's still the same basic Denon platform, similar amp specs, same MultEQ XT32 calibration software, etc. If you're hearing a dramatic difference in sound quality, there are other variables at play.

batpig's "Denon-to-English Dictionary"
Setup Guide and FAQ
http://batpigworld.com/

Become a fan "batpigworld.com" on Facebook!
post #4775 of 4906 Old 10-17-2019, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swoosh830 View Post
Thanks for the idea. I browsed the manual online to get a sense of what setting(s) I'll need to change to get this to work.

Setup>Inputs>Input Assign
Where ever your device without the sound is located, leave the HDMI number and under Digital change it to optical or coax (depending what cable you connected). Now it should play your sound not through the HDMI but through your newly attached cable.
Works?
Swoosh830 likes this.
post #4776 of 4906 Old 10-17-2019, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by batpig View Post
Which mic are you using? The mic from the 4520 or the new mic that came with the 8500? There's a decent amount of variance in the Audyssey mics so if you used the new mic, could be worth re-running Audyssey with the previous mic from the 4520.

I used the new mic (8500).

I got it to work placing the mic "exactly" 60cm from the sitting position with exactly the same height. Thank you for pointing that out.
I also have risen the volume levels of each speaker/sub by +2.5db. Now I'm back to the same volume as previously with the 4500.

One more thing which bothers me- why is this darn 8500 not going back to the previous selected source when switching it on again?
When I switch it on, it automatically goes to TV/Audio and not to Media Player I had selected before switching it off.
I can't find any setting to change that.
Any help please?

Cheers
post #4777 of 4906 Old 10-17-2019, 11:04 PM

Mentioned: 746 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22745 Post(s)
Liked: 12386
Quote:
One more thing which bothers me- why is this darn 8500 not going back to the previous selected source when switching it on again?
When I switch it on, it automatically goes to TV/Audio and not to Media Player I had selected before switching it off.
I can't find any setting to change that.
Any help please?

Cheers
Set <TV Audio Switching> (p. 199 Owner's manual) to OFF.
Manni01 and -Caesar- like this.
post #4778 of 4906 Old 10-18-2019, 10:08 AM
Industry Insider

Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Quoted: 6764 Post(s)
Liked: 6770
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtbdudex View Post
Been a while since I posted , just share the hobby here....
Looking good

Quote:
Hi,

I upgraded from the 4520 to the 8500 and I'm quite disappointed with the 8500.

I went through the initial setup and Audyssey tells ne the speakers are connected incorrectly (polarity). What a nonsense!
I set it to ignore and went on until step 8.
It sounds awful compare to my 4520.
My setup is a 5.1.4
What is wrong with Audyssey?
I turned off all devices to eliminate any background noise.
Thank you for any help.
Something is wrong for sure, it should be at least close to what you had already.....
post #4779 of 4906 Old 10-18-2019, 10:24 AM

Mentioned: 116 Post(s)
Quoted: 7094 Post(s)
Liked: 8423
Quote:
Originally Posted by batpig View Post

As someone who's owned many Denons over the years, I can tell you there's no fundamental reason for the 8500 to sound significantly different than the 4520. It's still the same basic Denon platform, similar amp specs, same MultEQ XT32 calibration software, etc. If you're hearing a dramatic difference in sound quality, there are other variables at play.
I've had the 4520, X7200 and now the X8500 ( and a couple of Denon's prior to the 4520 ). You're right - no significant difference between them, although I do like the X8500 best. I've found that the Audyssey mic position can effect the results quite a bit. I've run it enough times now in my room with all three of those receivers to know when I just need to run it again. Easy enough since I work from home !

[email protected] JVC RS4500, Lumagen Radiance Pro, Panamorph Paladin DCR lens, Stewart Luxus Model A ElectriScreens - 128" diagonal 2.35:1 ST130 & 122" diagonal 16:9 Cima Neve, Denon X8500, Parasound A 52+ amp, Martin Logan Motion series 9.4 speakers, four SVS subs, Panasonic UB820, Oppo 203, PFP M1500 UPS
post #4780 of 4906 Old 10-18-2019, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland Plasma View Post
Looking good

Something is wrong for sure, it should be at least close to what you had already.....

Hi,

No, all working now. Thank you.
post #4781 of 4906 Old 10-19-2019, 11:07 AM

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 9
HDMI 1 input on my Denon 8500 has stopped showing video on my TV. Instead it only shows a blue screen. Changing the specific source to another HDMI input (e.g. 2 or 3) works just fine and passes the video to the TV.

Can anyone suggest a fix for this in settings or otherwise? Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
post #4782 of 4906 Old 10-19-2019, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by samorist View Post
HDMI 1 input on my Denon 8500 has stopped showing video on my TV. Instead it only shows a blue screen. Changing the specific source to another HDMI input (e.g. 2 or 3) works just fine and passes the video to the TV.

Can anyone suggest a fix for this in settings or otherwise? Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Try using a different HDMI cable for that input. If no joy, then do a "soft reset" of the AVR by powering off the X8500H and unplugging the power cord and HDMI cable plugged in to HDMI 1 for 10 minutes.
post #4783 of 4906 Old 10-19-2019, 11:53 AM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Hey guys, was wondering if anyone could help with this issue: I've had my 8500 for ~6 months now and just noticed that sometimes the left channel sometimes just drops significantly in volume and stays there until I power off/on the receiver. It is not my speaker or the connection - I have swapped the L/R speakers and the issue stays on the left channel. From what I can tell the issue doesn't happen WHILE listening to content. e.g I will watch a show using Apple TV then when it ends I go to watch another and the sound is low now on the left channel. This happens for all inputs - Samsung 4k player, Apple TV, PS4, Tivo. Sometimes a single power off/on fixes the issue but sometimes it takes a couple times. The receiver is positioned on top of my low profile entertainment center with plenty of air circulation all around. When I first encountered this I immediately went to the setup and tested the speaker levels - the left channel setting is correct it just outputs at a much lower volume. I power down and restart and go back to the levels test and everything sounds correct. I'm calling Denon but curious if anyone else has experienced this and if there are any known issues/solutions. Thanks.
post #4784 of 4906 Old 10-19-2019, 11:56 AM

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie View Post
Try using a different HDMI cable for that input. If no joy, then do a "soft reset" of the AVR by powering off the X8500H and unplugging the power cord and HDMI cable plugged in to HDMI 1 for 10 minutes.

Thanks @jdsmoothie for your swift response. I have just tried the suggestion but it did not seem to work as the video (and audio) on Input 1 is still not playing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #4785 of 4906 Old 10-19-2019, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1eeper View Post
Hey guys, was wondering if anyone could help with this issue: I've had my 8500 for ~6 months now and just noticed that sometimes the left channel sometimes just drops significantly in volume and stays there until I power off/on the receiver. It is not my speaker or the connection - I have swapped the L/R speakers and the issue stays on the left channel. From what I can tell the issue doesn't happen WHILE listening to content. e.g I will watch a show using Apple TV then when it ends I go to watch another and the sound is low now on the left channel. This happens for all inputs - Samsung 4k player, Apple TV, PS4, Tivo. Sometimes a single power off/on fixes the issue but sometimes it takes a couple times. The receiver is positioned on top of my low profile entertainment center with plenty of air circulation all around. When I first encountered this I immediately went to the setup and tested the speaker levels - the left channel setting is correct it just outputs at a much lower volume. I power down and restart and go back to the levels test and everything sounds correct. I'm calling Denon but curious if anyone else has experienced this and if there are any known issues/solutions. Thanks.

Give it a soft kick onto the top of the 8500 case. Is the volume coming back? I'm pretty sure it will be...?
post #4786 of 4906 Old 10-19-2019, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by samorist View Post
Thanks @jdsmoothie for your swift response. I have just tried the suggestion but it did not seem to work as the video (and audio) on Input 1 is still not playing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The next option would be to perform a microprocessor reset as noted in post 3. If yet still no joy, then warranty repair.
post #4787 of 4906 Old 10-19-2019, 07:48 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:
Setup>Inputs>Input Assign
Where ever your device without the sound is located, leave the HDMI number and under Digital change it to optical or coax (depending what cable you connected). Now it should play your sound not through the HDMI but through your newly attached cable.
Works?
Got my coax audio cable today... works like a champ!
-Caesar- likes this.
post #4788 of 4906 Old 10-21-2019, 01:05 AM

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi, when i looked for 2 new front bookshelf speakers and wanted to get the new Monitor Audio Platinum SII, the seller told me i will need an additional power amp to drive them, Do you think the X8500H is enough (and good) to drive and get these for the full potential ?

https://www.monitoraudio.com/en/prod...inum-pl100-ii/

Maximum SPL: 111.8 dBA (pair)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements: 60 — 120 W
Crossover Frequency: 3.0 kHz
Frequency Response (-6 dB - IEC 268-13): 40 Hz — 100 kHz
Nominal Impedance: 6 ohms (4.5Ω min. @ 160 Hz)
Sensitivity ([email protected]): 88 dB
Power Handling (RMS): 120 W

Thanks!
post #4789 of 4906 Old 10-21-2019, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vourt View Post
Hi, when i looked for 2 new front bookshelf speakers and wanted to get the new Monitor Audio Platinum SII, the seller told me i will need an additional power amp to drive them, Do you think the X8500H is enough (and good) to drive and get these for the full potential ?

Thanks!
Yes.

Note also, that as this is a USA based forum, you are best served completing the LOCATION setting in your member profile.
Craig Peer likes this.
post #4790 of 4906 Old 10-21-2019, 02:01 AM
wl1
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 446 Post(s)
Liked: 402
Quote:

Thanks!
I'm wary of suppliers trying to sell more of what may or may not be required.

Ref - Purchasing a 13 Ch AVR for Power Amp arrangements - for a 2 channel Bookshelf speakers. To provide a proper answer - can you state what you currently use, and how many other channels etc you are looking to drive in your setup. AND what listening levels you are looking to achieve - is it music/movies?

The 8500 will be fine, I'm sure - but it doesn't make it the right choice without knowing more.

Ken Kreisel Twin DXD808, Q125 LCR, x4 Q125 TriFX, x4 QFH - for Atmos 7.2.4/Auro 9.2/DTS:X 11.2
Oppo 93 & 203 & Sony VPLHW55ES PJ with Lumagen 2020, 2.35:1 Seymour AT XD screen. Logitech Ultimate One & Hub, SqBox Touch & Philips Hue. Nakamichi AVP1 with Denon X7200WA. With MiniDSP 2x4.
post #4791 of 4906 Old 10-21-2019, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wl1 View Post
I'm wary of suppliers trying to sell more of what may or may not be required.

Ref - Purchasing a 13 Ch AVR for Power Amp arrangements - for a 2 channel Bookshelf speakers. To provide a proper answer - can you state what you currently use, and how many other channels etc you are looking to drive in your setup. AND what listening levels you are looking to achieve - is it music/movies?

The 8500 will be fine, I'm sure - but it doesn't make it the right choice without knowing more.
Yes, that sound a good approach.
What more do i have -
Front High - 2 Morel SP3
Surround Sides - 2 Morel SP3
Center: B&W HTM602
Subwoofer: Monitor Audio W12 Silver
Usage: Movies, music and Stereo Music (not having much time to do that, but for the 2 hours a week i have, i want best possible quality)

Slowly trying to grow with speakers and the main reason i purchase the flagship X8500H is to not have the needs to invest in additional power amps...

Source is an high end PC connected with HDMI to the Denon.
post #4792 of 4906 Old 10-21-2019, 04:40 AM
wl1
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 446 Post(s)
Liked: 402
Quote:
Slowly trying to grow with speakers and the main reason i purchase the flagship X8500H is to not have the needs to invest in additional power amps...
I'm not clear if you already have the X8500 (and sales were saying you needed dedicated PAamps), and you didn't mention your preferred volume/listening level. But the X8500 would be great, if not a little overkill. You should consider the 11 Ch. X6500 otherwise.

Ken Kreisel Twin DXD808, Q125 LCR, x4 Q125 TriFX, x4 QFH - for Atmos 7.2.4/Auro 9.2/DTS:X 11.2
Oppo 93 & 203 & Sony VPLHW55ES PJ with Lumagen 2020, 2.35:1 Seymour AT XD screen. Logitech Ultimate One & Hub, SqBox Touch & Philips Hue. Nakamichi AVP1 with Denon X7200WA. With MiniDSP 2x4.
post #4793 of 4906 Old 10-21-2019, 08:05 AM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:
Give it a soft kick onto the top of the 8500 case. Is the volume coming back? I'm pretty sure it will be...?
Seriously? lol... I did do one last thing to further investigate - when it happened again I plugged my headphones into the jack to see if it was also low there. It wasn't. But when I pulled them out there was a reset back to the mains and that (at least temporarily) resolved the issue. I don't know if the problem will come back like it does after a power down reset or if there was just something going on with the headphone jack that needed to be cleared out and it's resolved.... time will tell... Side note - Denon customer service had no answers other than to send it in to a service center.
post #4794 of 4906 Old 10-21-2019, 09:13 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Quoted: 1987 Post(s)
Liked: 2689
Quote:
Seriously? lol... I did do one last thing to further investigate - when it happened again I plugged my headphones into the jack to see if it was also low there. It wasn't. But when I pulled them out there was a reset back to the mains and that (at least temporarily) resolved the issue. I don't know if the problem will come back like it does after a power down reset or if there was just something going on with the headphone jack that needed to be cleared out and it's resolved.... time will tell... Side note - Denon customer service had no answers other than to send it in to a service center.
It’s unfortunate and a commentary on the state of our business environment, but first level technical expertise is rare today and a product/result of financial decisions.
bigguyca likes this.

Epson: 5040UB | Elite: 115" Fixed Frame CinemaScope (2.35:1) | Onkyo: TX-RZ920 + M-5010 (7.2.4) | Klipsch: RF-7 II's, RC-64 II, RS-62 II, RB-61 II MICCA: M-8C (Atmos) x 6 | SVS: PB16-Ultra x 2 | Philips: BDP7501, Panasonic: DMP UB900, Oppo: UDP-203
post #4795 of 4906 Old 10-21-2019, 09:15 AM

Quote:

Some cards in there are in slots (similar to the memory on PC's motherboards). When one becomes loose, giving it a soft bang gives full contact again (until it looses again).
If you are fit in electronics, open the case and fix the cards properly into the slots, check all connectors that they are fitted properly or otherwise give it to a service center to someone who knows what s/he is doing.

Cheers.

Edit: Remove the power cord fist and leave it rest for a few hours or use leather or rubber gloves to avoid a shock...

Last edited by -Caesar-; 10-21-2019 at 09:20 AM.
post #4796 of 4906 Old 10-21-2019, 10:37 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
Liked: 968
Quote:

Thanks!

Are you going to use a pair of small two-way bookshelf speakers for your main left and right speakers? Depending on the size of your room and the SPL you use, those speakers will likely be overwhelmed.
Ted99 likes this.
post #4797 of 4906 Old 10-21-2019, 11:09 AM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Been loving my X8500H upgrade from the 4520. Was running 11.4 system with DTSX now running 7.4.6 with atmos and switch amp setting for DTSX wides. Total 15 speakers hooked up. I run my front L/C/R/LW/RW through an emotiva amp I have.

Home Theater System Denon X8500H, Emotiva XPA-5 Gen 2, Polk CSi A6 Center, Polk RTi A9 Front, Polk RTi A7 Front Wide, Polk RTi A1 Front Height, Polk FXi A6 Side, Polk RTi A3 Rear, Polk RTi A1 Rear Heights, Polk 70RT Middle In-Ceiling, SVS PB12-NSD x2 Front, SVS PC12-NSD x2 Rear, JVC DLA-RS1000, Visual Apex CineWhite 100" Screen, Panasonic UB9000, Dish Hopper 3
post #4798 of 4906 Old 10-21-2019, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguyca View Post
Are you going to use a pair of small two-way bookshelf speakers for your main left and right speakers? Depending on the size of your room and the SPL you use, those speakers will likely be overwhelmed.
Yes, i already have the X8500H in my living room (medium size) and planned to add 2 more book shelf speakers, what can be overwhelmed in that?
post #4799 of 4906 Old 10-21-2019, 01:02 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
Liked: 968
Quote:
Yes, i already have the X8500H in my living room (medium size) and planned to add 2 more book shelf speakers, what can be overwhelmed in that?

Please be more clear. Are you adding these speakers to L and R bookshelf speakers you have so that you will have four speakers or will these bookshelf speakers be your only L and R speakers in a home theater setup? Perhaps the bookshelves speakers will form a new two channel system? Perhaps you'll use the bookshelf speakers for surround speakers?
post #4800 of 4906 Old 10-21-2019, 01:45 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 4891 Post(s)
Liked: 5256
Quote:
The biggest variables are (1) listening distance / room size and (2) how loud you want to play.

Since you mention it's a medium sized living room, I assume you're not taxing them too hard. Let's say you listen at 10dB below reference at the loudest, so 95dB peaks, and you're sitting about 3m from the front speakers. You'll lose about 5-6dB to distance, so let's call it effectively ~82dB sensitivity at the listening position. That means it takes one watt to his 82dB, 10 watts to hit 92dB, and 100 watts to hit 102dB. So even 95dB peaks will barely take any power (~20 watts).

The X8500H has a very solid amp section and has no trouble with lower impedance speakers. I use the internal amps to drive my setup which is mostly 4ohm Triad speakers and it doesn't have any issues driving them loud and clean in my smallish room (~2,000 cubic ft, around 5m x 4m with 2.4m ceilings). This is especially true if you're using bass management so letting the subwoofer amp handle the difficult low frequencies.

So bottom line, in a moderate sized room at non-insane volume levels with 88db speakers you should have no trouble driving them with the internal amps of the X8500H.
vourt and dfa973 like this.

batpig's "Denon-to-English Dictionary"
Setup Guide and FAQ
http://batpigworld.com/

Become a fan "batpigworld.com" on Facebook!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page