"Official" Onkyo TX-RZ 620/720/820 Owners Thread - Page 3 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 225Likes

post #61 of 688 Old 05-10-2018, 07:28 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1984 Post(s)
Liked: 2681
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleZeroSeven View Post
Does any know why it don't start putting out power till you get into the 59.0 volume range? At about 24.0 volume range you can barely hearing anything?
Are my expectations high of that it be putting out good volume at lower range?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy67J View Post
Ok, so you're on the absolute scale if the numbers are positive. I don't think its an exact correlation to decibels (but maybe it is?)... Either way its close enough... A normal conversation is 60 decibels. So, if your volume is on 24 then you literally have it set to what would be considered a whisper which is why you can barely hear it. At 59 you're now in the neighborhood of listening to the TV at conversational levels. Keep in mind you're probably sitting 10-12' away from the TV, but a typical conversation occurs with someone being only 3' away from you so it is going to sound quiet.

For what its worth I would recommend switching your receiver to relative mode. It will make the numbers negative. Those negative numbers will be decibels below reference volume. Reference is what the track was mixed at in the studio. i.e. reference volume is what plays in a movie theater. You can read all about it on here and elsewhere. So for me, I watch TV shows around -30 and movies around -25 to -20.
This is normal for most current AVRs....50 to 60 on the "absolute" scale is about the average listening level for most people and homes. @Jeremy67J is correct, there are two volume scales to choose from: "Absolute" has a range from 0.5 to 99.5 and "Relative" has a range from -81.5dB to +18.0dB. Most AVRs come out of the box defaulted to the Absolute scale but most enthusiast prefer and change it to the Relative scale. As Jeremy indicated, "reference" is the volume level that the film maker intended. In this regard, "reference" on the Absolute scale is at "82" and is equivalent to "0" on the Relative scale. For more detail and information, you many want to refer to the volume section (page 18) of the 820's Manual (click Advance Manual tab) at the link below to change scales.

http://www.intl.onkyo.com/downloads/..._manual_en.pdf

Epson: 5040UB | Elite: 115" Fixed Frame CinemaScope (2.35:1) | Onkyo: TX-RZ920 + M-5010 (7.2.4) | Klipsch: RF-7 II's, RC-64 II, RS-62 II, RB-61 II MICCA: M-8C (Atmos) x 6 | SVS: PB16-Ultra x 2 | Philips: BDP7501, Panasonic: DMP UB900, Oppo: UDP-203

Last edited by gene4ht; 05-10-2018 at 07:33 AM. Reason: typo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 688 Old 05-10-2018, 09:10 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
Liked: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by gene4ht View Post
This is normal for most current AVRs....50 to 60 on the "absolute" scale is about the average listening level for most people and homes. @Jeremy67J is correct, there are two volume scales to choose from: "Absolute" has a range from 0.5 to 99.5 and "Relative" has a range from -81.5dB to +18.0dB. Most AVRs come out of the box defaulted to the Absolute scale but most enthusiast prefer and change it to the Relative scale. As Jeremy indicated, "reference" is the volume level that the film maker intended. In this regard, "reference" on the Absolute scale is at "82" and is equivalent to "0" on the Relative scale. For more detail and information, you many want to refer to the volume section (page 18) of the 820's Manual (click Advance Manual tab) at the link below to change scales.

http://www.intl.onkyo.com/downloads/..._manual_en.pdf
Speaking of most enthusiasts preferring the relative scale... Have you noticed that the Onkyo app only displays the volume on the absolute scale despite my receiver being set to relative? I find it very annoying. I actually e-mailed Onkyo, but they have not responded. Do you know of a fix? Also, side note... I think my Yamaha's only came in relative either that or they defaulted to relative because I know I never changed that setting if it did exist

And one totally random bummer... I always keep my original packaging for my electronics. Being military I was moving a lot and it keeps them safe when moving. Well I can't find 1/2 of the Styrofoam that came inside my 820's box. I think I threw it away on accident. Ugh... I might see if I can get Onkyo to send me a new piece of foam lol.

"Home Theater" setup:

Living Room is 4300 cubic feet Towers: Klipsch KF-28 Center: Klipsch KC-25 Rears: Klipsch KS-14 Sub: HSU VTF-3 MK5 HP Receiver: Onkyo TX-RZ820
post #63 of 688 Old 05-10-2018, 09:56 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Speaking of most enthusiasts preferring the relative scale... Have you noticed that the Onkyo app only displays the volume on the absolute scale despite my receiver being set to relative? I find it very annoying. I actually e-mailed Onkyo, but they have not responded. Do you know of a fix? Also, side note... I think my Yamaha's only came in relative either that or they defaulted to relative because I know I never changed that setting if it did exist
Unfortunately, I've not installed the Onkyo app yet. Even tho I have an iPhone and iPad, I still use the remote...old school I guess. I'll install the app sometime this weekend and play with it. But I can see why it's annoying that it does not mirror the AVR's display. Have you registered in the Onkyo support forum yet? Perhaps I'll post a comment there for a response. In the past, Onkyo support frequently visited and posted in AVS threads under the member name @OnkyoUSA but haven't seen them lately. I haven't had a Yamaha product for a lot of years...can't recall what the volume display was.

http://forums.onkyousa.com/viewforum.php?f=1

Quote:
And one totally random bummer... I always keep my original packaging for my electronics. Being military I was moving a lot and it keeps them safe when moving. Well I can't find 1/2 of the Styrofoam that came inside my 820's box. I think I threw it away on accident. Ugh... I might see if I can get Onkyo to send me a new piece of foam lol.
Onkyo should have those pieces available....never hurts to ask...just might surprise you. BTW, just curious, what branch of the military?

Epson: 5040UB | Elite: 115" Fixed Frame CinemaScope (2.35:1) | Onkyo: TX-RZ920 + M-5010 (7.2.4) | Klipsch: RF-7 II's, RC-64 II, RS-62 II, RB-61 II MICCA: M-8C (Atmos) x 6 | SVS: PB16-Ultra x 2 | Philips: BDP7501, Panasonic: DMP UB900, Oppo: UDP-203
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #64 of 688 Old 05-10-2018, 10:00 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Ok, so you're on the absolute scale if the numbers are positive. I don't think its an exact correlation to decibels (but maybe it is?)... Either way its close enough... A normal conversation is 60 decibels. So, if your volume is on 24 then you literally have it set to what would be considered a whisper which is why you can barely hear it. At 59 you're now in the neighborhood of listening to the TV at conversational levels. Keep in mind you're probably sitting 10-12' away from the TV, but a typical conversation occurs with someone being only 3' away from you so it is going to sound quiet.

For what its worth I would recommend switching your receiver to relative mode. It will make the numbers negative. Those negative numbers will be decibels below reference volume. Reference is what the track was mixed at in the studio. i.e. reference volume is what plays in a movie theater. You can read all about it on here and elsewhere. So for me, I watch TV shows around -30 and movies around -25 to -20.
Thanks Jeremy! I haven't kept up with times of technology has to how they are doing things with the AVR's. Like I said, I had a JVC reciever for over 20 years, that thing didn't have subwoofer output, just had front, rear, center and surround. And like you said, they have the volume set up in terms of db levels on thee new AVR's, which is interesting and I'll probably have to get used to it, and yes, I'll have to go ready read up on this, if you could get me those threads, that be appreciated!
post #65 of 688 Old 05-10-2018, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Onkyo should have those pieces available....never hurts to ask...just might surprise you. BTW, just curious, what branch of the military?
Army. I used to be a UH/HH-60 Blackhawk MEDEVAC pilot. It was fun. Well for my anyways. Not sure my patients enjoyed it quite as much lol.

"Home Theater" setup:

Living Room is 4300 cubic feet Towers: Klipsch KF-28 Center: Klipsch KC-25 Rears: Klipsch KS-14 Sub: HSU VTF-3 MK5 HP Receiver: Onkyo TX-RZ820
post #66 of 688 Old 05-10-2018, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Thanks Jeremy! I haven't kept up with times of technology has to how they are doing things with the AVR's. Like I said, I had a JVC reciever for over 20 years, that thing didn't have subwoofer output, just had front, rear, center and surround. And like you said, they have the volume set up in terms of db levels on thee new AVR's, which is interesting and I'll probably have to get used to it, and yes, I'll have to go ready read up on this, if you could get me those threads, that be appreciated!
Google should yield plenty of results, but here is two:

https://www.powersoundaudio.com/page...level-part-one

http://www.crystalclearhometheater.c...ot-preference/

"Home Theater" setup:

Last edited by Jeremy67J; 05-10-2018 at 11:16 AM.
post #67 of 688 Old 05-10-2018, 11:56 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Army. I used to be a UH/HH-60 Blackhawk MEDEVAC pilot. It was fun. Well for my anyways. Not sure my patients enjoyed it quite as much lol.
Army for me too...many years ago. Rode in a version of the Blackhawk back then...pilot was TDY with our unit (Germany) and often flew us between towns/bases to get his flight time in. You guys are crazy or what you're calling fun!

post #68 of 688 Old 05-11-2018, 07:47 PM

I coupled this reciever up woth a svs sb-1000, I contacted svs customer support as I was having issue getting subwoofer to work. Any of you owners have issue with subwoofer signal? Hooked up sub to CD player and it plays bass but not that great.

I am to take video of cd playing for 30 sec and send to svs, but it ends up being 25MB and email programs are telling me that too big to send and my phone won't send that big of file either....grrrrrrr.
post #69 of 688 Old 05-11-2018, 09:34 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I coupled this reciever up woth a svs sb-1000, I contacted svs customer support as I was having issue getting subwoofer to work. Any of you owners have issue with subwoofer signal? Hooked up sub to CD player and it plays bass but not that great.

I am to take video of cd playing for 30 sec and send to svs, but it ends up being 25MB and email programs are telling me that too big to send and my phone won't send that big of file either....grrrrrrr.
Try sending a smaller file...perhaps two 15 sec files.

post #70 of 688 Old 05-11-2018, 09:48 PM

Quote:

Not to insult your intelligence but perhaps the cable wasn't plugged into the correct output? I swapped some stuff around the other day and my sub had no output. I inadvertently plugged it into the wrong output on the back of the receiver. In your case it could also be the wrong input on the back of the sub; maybe even both? Since you are only using a single subwoofer ensure that the sub cable is plugged into the WHITE output with the "6" on it. (its the top subwoofer output on the back of the receiver). Not sure which is the correct input on the SVS, you'd have to double check the manual.
gene4ht likes this.

"Home Theater" setup:

post #71 of 688 Old 05-11-2018, 10:09 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

It’s possible your sub could have a defect or something in your setup is amiss which is the reason SVS is requesting an audio sample.

Just out of curiosity, are you primarily a movie or music person? Novice buyers tend to buy small sealed subs because they’re smaller. People look for the smallest sub possible and have high performance expectations. In general, small sealed subs are less intrusive in terms of decor and has a better Wife Acceptance Factor (WAF). However, ported subs perform better for movies but are larger. Further, most would agree that for impactful bass performance offered by today’s action movies, minimally a 12” ported sub is preferred in a medium to large sized room. Generally, a 10” sealed sub is better suited for music in small rooms and apartments. Each enthusiast will need to determine which has the greater priority...sonic impact and movie accuracy or decor. Just wanted to mention these distinctions to ensure your expectations are met. Good luck with SVS as their support is exceptional.
Jeremy67J likes this.

Last edited by gene4ht; 05-13-2018 at 05:58 AM. Reason: typo
post #72 of 688 Old 05-13-2018, 07:30 AM

Everything is plugged into correctly. I did have chat with SVS customer service, we even walked through a couple of things. Even tried a few things.

I am sending back, and going to trying the ported one.
post #73 of 688 Old 05-13-2018, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Everything is plugged into correctly. I did have chat with SVS customer service, we even walked through a couple of things. Even tried a few things.

I am sending back, and going to trying the ported one.
Let us know how it goes. I think you'll like the ported one better. Which model are you going with?

"Home Theater" setup:

post #74 of 688 Old 05-19-2018, 05:43 AM

Sorry, for delay...takes a week with the exchange, I got the PB-1000 yesterday. To much of my disappointment, having same results as the sealed, it is not loud, its getting signal, but its not loud, for 300 watts this things should have some thump to it.

Which brings me to this question, is it possible the receiver is not processing the subwoofer frequency correctly, saying only playing nothing higher than 20 hz????? I get a funny feeling thats what going on.

And, you only suppose to use the LFE jack on subwoofer only when using one rca cable, can't plug into the left rca (white) jack?

Really Really frustrated here.

May end up sending the receiver back to. Thought Onkyo was the **** when it comes to receivers. Guess older is better. Newer models are not always better I guess.
post #75 of 688 Old 05-19-2018, 06:57 AM

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
post #76 of 688 Old 05-19-2018, 09:38 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Sorry, for delay...takes a week with the exchange, I got the PB-1000 yesterday. To much of my disappointment, having same results as the sealed, it is not loud, its getting signal, but its not loud, for 300 watts this things should have some thump to it.

Which brings me to this question, is it possible the receiver is not processing the subwoofer frequency correctly, saying only playing nothing higher than 20 hz????? I get a funny feeling thats what going on.

And, you only suppose to use the LFE jack on subwoofer only when using one rca cable, can't plug into the left rca (white) jack?

Really Really frustrated here.

May end up sending the receiver back to. Thought Onkyo was the **** when it comes to receivers. Guess older is better. Newer models are not always better I guess.
Something is definitely amiss...speaker size settings, crossover, 10" sub vs the volume of your room...gain in AVR or sub incorrect...your MLP is in a null....room correction mic incorrectly positioned or defective....something. I suggest giving SVS a call and have them walk you through with setup and/or post in the SVS owner's thread for additional insight.

post #77 of 688 Old 05-19-2018, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Something is definitely amiss...speaker size settings, crossover, 10" sub vs the volume of your room...gain in AVR or sub incorrect...your MLP is in a null....room correction mic incorrectly positioned or defective....something. I suggest giving SVS a call and have them walk you through with setup and/or post in the SVS owner's thread for additional insight.
Funny you mention speaker size setting, see nothing in menu to select that, even SVS asked me that the first time around.

You got me??? I've been up and down all the settings menu.....

Between the receiver and subwoofer, its 1100 bucks and I thought it be kicking, got less than that in stereo in my pick up and have more bass that what I"m hearing with this set up.

Update: Decide to try something, I configure to to just 2 ch, the crossover automatically set it to full range
You could adjust the LPE.
Played a CD, set the mode to stereo, guess what? no bass, no matter what adjustments I tried, going into the EQ and all, pretty flat, pretty much all mid range. So with this in mind, I packing the receiver up and sending it back to whom I bought it from. Had such high regard for Onkyo, now I don't know what to think or what to get. My 20+ yr old JVC RX-809 played bass better than this unit...smh.

Last edited by DoubleZeroSeven; 05-19-2018 at 07:30 PM.
post #78 of 688 Old 05-19-2018, 07:45 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 15
HDMI switching issues (Roku)

Onkyo is allowing me a reduced price to upgrade my NR807 because I can't update firmware and Roku simply won't work. After reading a lot of threads in AVS on Onkyo it seems there are some still having handshaking issues on HDMI ports. Are any of you with the RZ-820 having any hdmi sync issues?
post #79 of 688 Old 05-20-2018, 01:46 AM

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Never had any issues with my RZ820, only had that with my NR636 years ago

Sony KD-65X8505C • Onkyo TX-RZ820 • Q Acoustics F:2050i C:2000Ci R:2020i S:2070Si
Vero 4K (OSMC) • Nvidia Shield (2017) • Sony UBP-X800 • Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
post #80 of 688 Old 05-20-2018, 07:34 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Funny you mention speaker size setting, see nothing in menu to select that, even SVS asked me that the first time around.

Between the receiver and subwoofer, its 1100 bucks and I thought it be kicking, got less than that in stereo in my pick up and have more bass that what I"m hearing with this set up.

Update: Decide to try something, I configure to to just 2 ch, the crossover automatically set it to full range
Played a CD, set the mode to stereo, guess what? no bass, no matter what adjustments I tried, going into the EQ and all, pretty flat, pretty much all mid range. So with this in mind, I packing the receiver up and sending it back to whom I bought it from. Had such high regard for Onkyo, now I don't know what to think or what to get. My 20+ yr old JVC RX-809 played bass better than this unit...smh.

If this is the first AVR and subwoofer you've had in 20 years, it's likely a configuration issue...either setting up AccuEQ and/or the subwoofer correctly. But there's still the possibility that the 820 is defective. Since you've returned the AVR, you'll need to see if it's replacement gives you the same symptoms Two different AVRs and two different subwoofers would indicate something was incorrectly configured. If this is the case, I would recommend contacting SVS again and assist with set up process to ensure everything is correctly configured. Once this is accomplished, I'm sure you'll enjoy the results you expected.

post #81 of 688 Old 05-20-2018, 09:34 AM

Quote:
If this is the first AVR and subwoofer you've had in 20 years, it's likely a configuration issue...either setting up AccuEQ and/or the subwoofer correctly.
Thanks for insulting me..nice
post #82 of 688 Old 05-20-2018, 11:50 AM

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Quote:
I don't think it was meant an as insult. Things have changed a LOT in 20 years; calibration, eq, efficiency, inputs/outputs, OSD/menus, etc. I think that was his way of saying just double check your settings, rerun the eq, try the subwoofer crawl, etc. Just my two cents.

Onkyo TX-RZ620 | Polk LSI-15 | Polk LSIC | Polk FXIA4 | SVS PB1000
post #83 of 688 Old 05-20-2018, 03:41 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbob200521 View Post
I don't think it was meant an as insult. Things have changed a LOT in 20 years; calibration, eq, efficiency, inputs/outputs, OSD/menus, etc. I think that was his way of saying just double check your settings, rerun the eq, try the subwoofer crawl, etc. Just my two cents.

jimbob is correct...there was no intent on my part to offend...perhaps a poor choice of wording...my apologies. In any case, I hope your issues will come to quick resolution.

post #84 of 688 Old 05-20-2018, 05:13 PM

Quote:

That really sucks. Perhaps it is defective. Me personally just by going from my Yamaha to my Onkyo I picked up a ton of bass and a ton of dynamic performance. Sounds like the receiver might be defective. I wonder if the cable you are hooking it up with is bad? Are you getting a replacement Onkyo? My experience thus far has been quite excellent with my 820.

"Home Theater" setup:

post #85 of 688 Old 05-21-2018, 05:44 AM

Guys, I did everthing right according to connections per the subwoofer instructions from SVS. I ran AccuEQ just like the manual says in Onkyo.
Speaker settings are like this: 5.1>subwoofer="yes">LFE="on">bi-amp is non selectable>height is non selectable>exist.
Crossover>have alll selectable speakers set at 80 (per svs said to try)>exist
back to menu, select 'misc'>intial set up> do all on screen questions, started with AccuEQ.

Subwoofer cable is a Blue Rigger RCA gold plated, brand new, could it be bad, possibly.

When AccuEQ runs, if I remember right, it did show a message regarding subwoofer being connected, thought to myself, it is hooked up you dumb machine....lol
Then it runs through checking the all speakers with its static noise, gets to the subwoofer and it has a very very low low buzz, the it goes into level calibration set up which I believe it is.
Goes through all the speaker playing different level of tones, it didn't cycle to the subwoofer, is that normal? Gets all done, says unhook mic.

So, standing next to subwoofer, I select my CD to play music, very little bass can be heard, you put hand on the subwoofer you can feel it, stand back about 6 ft, sounds like you got no bass hardly.

I tried changing the setting to 2.1 and selected no subwoofer, that puts the crossover to the fronts at full range, my fronts are very capable of playing bass, guess what??? NO bass what so ever.

As far a replacement, not sure what I want to replace it with, I don't want another dud, this shakes my confidence in Onkyo, so this whole ordeal has ruined all expecatations. My first initital thought was, is this all the bass this things puts out for $600??? which was next to none.

I also did a firmware update as well, that did sqat.

I bought it from one call, they have 60 day return, I bought this thing Apr 24th.

If you want pictures of my settings let me know your email address

Last edited by DoubleZeroSeven; 05-21-2018 at 05:56 AM.
post #86 of 688 Old 05-21-2018, 07:00 AM

Quote:
When AccuEQ runs, if I remember right, it did show a message regarding subwoofer being connected, thought to myself, it is hooked up you dumb machine....lol
Then it runs through checking the all speakers with its static noise, gets to the subwoofer and it has a very very low low buzz, the it goes into level calibration set up which I believe it is.
Goes through all the speaker playing different level of tones, it didn't cycle to the subwoofer, is that normal? Gets all done, says unhook mic.
Funny thing about that message.... I think it always shows up. Actually the first time I ran AccuEQ I didn't get any sound from the sub because I had it in the wrong port. But anyways, I know you've verified that already so to answer your question, yes, you should be getting bass when its running AccuEQ (it sounds terrible though just like the rest of the speakers). What else I find interesting is you are getting the initial test tone, but then no further tones during the calibration. I would call OneCall and tell them whats going on and have them send you a replacement receiver. I can tell you from my personal experience the Onkyo 820 made quite a difference in performance for me both with bass and dynamic volume. I sure hate hearing you're having a problem. I know I was nervous when making my decision to purchase the 820 wondering would it really make a difference or be a waste of $600? Thankfully it was money well spent in my case. I hope you get it resolved soon. Although on a side note I think I like the way music sounded better on my Yamaha. But I don't listen to music much.

"Home Theater" setup:

post #87 of 688 Old 05-23-2018, 03:03 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Just bought an Onkyo TX-RZ820 from amazon warehouse. Connected everything, when I turn on, on my TV, I get a blue screen. On the receiver, shows volume and then "NG:L R BLBR" I read this is an error code? What do I do? Tried resetting, holding down "CBL" and "ON/STANDBY" button didn't do anything. Will be contacting "amazon product support." when open. Does Onkyo have good customer service? Anyone here know what went wrong/how to fix?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180523_023600.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	752.1 KB
ID:	2406320  
post #88 of 688 Old 05-23-2018, 05:45 AM

Good news, guess the sub works. Did sub test with cd player like SVS told me to do, workng. Went through AccuEQ set up again, it detected sub, but did not do a level calibration with it.
Found Twister on TV though standard station, not a movie channel or streaming. Had sub about 12 ft away directly in front of listen area, couldn't hear it, center is overpowering it. moved it to behind my recliner, could hear it alittle better but not loud and could also feel vibrate from low frequency.

Suppose this the best its gonna get as far as how loud the sub is, its soft, not loud. To me I hear the center channel speaker more than anything.

So, holding off on sending the receiver back, I'll give it another week or so.
post #89 of 688 Old 05-23-2018, 06:48 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
Liked: 281
Quote:
Good news, guess the sub works. Did sub test with cd player like SVS told me to do, workng. Went through AccuEQ set up again, it detected sub, but did not do a level calibration with it.
Found Twister on TV though standard station, not a movie channel or streaming. Had sub about 12 ft away directly in front of listen area, couldn't hear it, center is overpowering it. moved it to behind my recliner, could hear it alittle better but not loud and could also feel vibrate from low frequency.

Suppose this the best its gonna get as far as how loud the sub is, its soft, not loud. To me I hear the center channel speaker more than anything.

Not sure this has been done but did you turn the volume on the back of the sub up? What is the gain on the AVR for the sub? On my Sony after I Auto Cal the sub output is really low and I have to manually adjust everything to how I like it. Also do you have the Xover set to LFE...... Lastly is the phase correct on the sub.... I'm sure all these have been asked. I tried to read back and didn't see anything. The fact your getting sound seems odd. Low sub output I've dealt with before. My old Yamaha had great bass to the sub... My Sony took some tweaking. Lastly maybe reset the accueq and see what the sub output is before

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
post #90 of 688 Old 05-23-2018, 09:31 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
Liked: 281
Quote:

Also are any of your speakers set to play at full range?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page