"OFFICIAL" 2018 Denon "S-Series" / "X-Series" AVR Owner's Thread + FAQ (Posts 1-8) - Page 127 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 2504Likes

post #3781 of 4998 Old 06-13-2019, 09:22 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by billymac View Post
I did a bunch of reading online from owners of the previous generation Polk Atrium Garden system, Atrium Sub10 and current generation Sub100 owners and it looks like I've been overthinking it.

Both the Atrium 6 two-way and Sub100 are 8-Ohms and since the sub is DVC and has two sets of speaker posts, I'll be running a 4-Ohm load via 4-conductor on each of the X3500H's surround back L&R channels by connecting in parallel.

So it would seem that it will simply come down to whether or not this will be enough to drive the passive subwoofer.

Any guestimates on wattage I'll be able to realize to the subwoofer in this configuration with the X3500? I'll essentially be running 2 speakers in parallel on each of the zone 2 stereo channels.

There are positives reports from people using the Sonos Connect Amp in my desired speaker configuration, which is reported at 55Wpc at 8-Ohm and ~125W at 4-Ohm. Sub is rated at 200W. This leads me to believe that I'd be happy with the results, given my application, backyard area and speaker placement. Not trying to piss off my neighbors, just want it to sound decent at low to mid volume levels.

Am I on the right track here? Trying to avoid having to buy a separate power amp if possible.

TIA
The AVR is not designed to power a passive sub and certainly not with both zones active at one time. I'd purchase the separate amp.
Quick follow up question. I bought the Sonos Amp along with the passive Polk outdoor sub and SWA500 sub amp. Should I feed the Sonos Amp from zone 2 pre-out or normal pre-out? Guessing the former? Just wondering if there are implications I’m not thinking of. TIA

"the one who has the most fun wins."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3782 of 4998 Old 06-14-2019, 02:47 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 730 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22424 Post(s)
Liked: 12200
Quote:
Originally Posted by billymac View Post
Quick follow up question. I bought the Sonos Amp along with the passive Polk outdoor sub and SWA500 sub amp. Should I feed the Sonos Amp from zone 2 pre-out or normal pre-out? Guessing the former? Just wondering if there are implications I’m not thinking of. TIA
If it's being used to drive Zone 2 speakers, then yes, you'd connect it to the Zone 2 pre-outs.
post #3783 of 4998 Old 06-14-2019, 05:55 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Question 4300 zone 2 question

I have a 7.1 plus zone 2 setup. Connected to zone 2 I have 2 speakers connected directly. Internet radio works fine on zone 2 but nothing else seems to work (ie CD, Chromecast) Is this not possible to play on zone 2? If possible how?
Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3784 of 4998 Old 06-14-2019, 06:01 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 936 Post(s)
Liked: 283
Quote:
Originally Posted by wadennis View Post
I have a 7.1 plus zone 2 setup. Connected to zone 2 I have 2 speakers connected directly. Internet radio works fine on zone 2 but nothing else seems to work (ie CD, Chromecast) Is this not possible to play on zone 2? If possible how?

Thanks
You have 4300H, correct?
post #3785 of 4998 Old 06-14-2019, 06:05 AM

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernCA View Post
You have 4300H, correct?
Correct X4300H
post #3786 of 4998 Old 06-14-2019, 09:26 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadennis View Post
Thanks
Oops! You have posted in the 2018 model thread. The X4300H is a 2016 model therefore please repost in the thread that discusses the 2016 models …

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-re...hread-faq.html
post #3787 of 4998 Old 06-14-2019, 09:31 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 328 Post(s)
Liked: 452
Hey @jdsmoothie , talk to me about Dolby Digital + Dolby Surround for my 5.1 layout vs 'just' Dolby Digital ( with no + ).

I'm surprised that the + setting is the default setting even on my 5.1 layout when receiving DD 5.1 signals. I have changed all sources to straight channel decoding ( no + ) for both DD and DTS.

On my 5.1 layout is using the + option when decoding 5.1 signals similar to using a Yamaha sound field like Sci-Fi or Drama to add more processing on top of simple decoding, or is it simply an oversight by Denon and should not be an option on a 5.1 layout?

I've tried both DD and DD + DD Surround on 5.1 signals and am not sure if I hear any difference, so I thought I'd ask the pro...

Thanks in advance for your time and effort.
post #3788 of 4998 Old 06-14-2019, 09:36 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Bone View Post
Hey @jdsmoothie , talk to me about Dolby Digital + Dolby Surround for my 5.1 layout vs 'just' Dolby Digital ( with no + ).

I'm surprised that the + setting is the default setting even on my 5.1 layout when receiving DD 5.1 signals. I have changed all sources to straight channel decoding ( no + ) for both DD and DTS.

On my 5.1 layout is using the + option when decoding 5.1 signals similar to using a Yamaha sound field like Sci-Fi or Drama to add more processing on top of simple decoding, or is it simply an oversight by Denon and should not be an option on a 5.1 layout?

I've tried both DD and DD + DD Surround on 5.1 signals and am not sure if I hear any difference, so I thought I'd ask the pro...

Thanks in advance for your time and effort.
No difference with a 5.1 setup playing a DD 5.1 signal, rather simply a bug that has never gotten fixed.
D Bone likes this.
post #3789 of 4998 Old 06-14-2019, 10:19 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 328 Post(s)
Liked: 452
Quote:
No difference with a 5.1 setup playing a DD 5.1 signal, rather simply a bug that has never gotten fixed.
Well, at least it's good to know my hearing is still OK - relatively speaking anyway.

As always, thanks for your help!
post #3790 of 4998 Old 06-15-2019, 06:58 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Hi all - Very happy X1500 owner here. My question is about using Direct or Pure Direct mode when listening to vinyl recordings. I know the manual says Audyessy is turned off etc. Does that mean the crossover settings assigned during the initial setup are bypassed and the FL/FR are processing the analog stereo signal according to their capabilities?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
post #3791 of 4998 Old 06-15-2019, 07:53 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bflauder View Post
Hi all - Very happy X1500 owner here. My question is about using Direct or Pure Direct mode when listening to vinyl recordings. I know the manual says Audyessy is turned off etc. Does that mean the crossover settings assigned during the initial setup are bypassed and the FL/FR are processing the analog stereo signal according to their capabilities?

Thanks in advance.

Correct. Both Audyssey and bass management are disabled. If you choose to use either DIRECT/PURE DIRECT and you want the sub to be active with a stereo 2.0 signal, you must set the sub to LFE + MAIN.
D Bone likes this.
post #3792 of 4998 Old 06-15-2019, 01:39 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Denon x6500h and multiple zones with AirPlay 2 question

When you have 2 zones setup, am I able to play music on zone 1 or 2 from my iPhone? Do both zones appear in the airplay menu? Anyone have this type of setup? Thank you in advance for your assistance.
post #3793 of 4998 Old 06-15-2019, 01:48 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Hey all - new X6500H owner, itching to get it out of the box and in use. Moving to a new home, and leaving behind a dedicated HT space with a 1080p PJ (2006 vintage Sony "Ruby") shooting a 9' Stewart screen. Only had 5.1 going there. We went totally art deco theater with burgundy drapes and polished brass - reminiscent of the old theater style.

In the new home the viewing area will be the family room right off the kitchen. My wife loves our old theater and is very (very!) tolerant of my hobbies, but I promised to make things a bit more blended in on the new place. We are having an 85" Sony XBR X950G hung on the wall, with a BDI cabinet below that will hide the center speaker. I am bringing over the LCR and Sub from the old setup - 2002 vintage Paradigm Studio Reference towers, center and their top of the line sub from back then. For surrounds, I am putting in SVS Prime Evolution (4) in piano white and for heights, RSL C34E (4) so I will use the full 7.1.4 (and I have a second smaller Paradigm sub lying around that I might mix in for 7.2.4) of the X6500H. So the surrounds and heights will blend into the décor.

TV gets hung this Friday. We move into the place next Saturday, and I will need to decide whether the speaker installation beats out setting up the bed and unpacking the kitchen.

Looking forward to lots of tweaking on the audio and video end in this space.

Did I mention how tolerant my wife is of me?
post #3794 of 4998 Old 06-15-2019, 03:16 PM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Backlight for remote?

Does the AVR-X4500H remote (RC-1219) have a backlight? If yes, how do you turn it on? If no, is there a similar remote that does have a backlight?
post #3795 of 4998 Old 06-15-2019, 03:26 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisjj625 View Post
When you have 2 zones setup, am I able to play music on zone 1 or 2 from my iPhone? Do both zones appear in the airplay menu? Anyone have this type of setup? Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Yes, however, you would be better served using the HEOS iOS app and selecting "My Phone" as the music source. Both zones appear on the HEOS app.

Otherwise, if you use Airplay, the main zone must be hijacked first and once playing there, it can be selected in Zone 2, and then the original source playing in the main zone can be reselected.
Madmax67 likes this.
post #3796 of 4998 Old 06-15-2019, 03:28 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulj1x View Post
Does the AVR-X4500H remote (RC-1219) have a backlight? If yes, how do you turn it on? If no, is there a similar remote that does have a backlight?
No. The X8500H remote (RC-1221) is the only remote with a backlight which would work on your X4500H. Otherwise, perhaps try a Logitech remote.
paulj1x likes this.
post #3797 of 4998 Old 06-15-2019, 03:30 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoyme View Post
Hey all - new X6500H owner, itching to get it out of the box and in use. Moving to a new home, and leaving behind a dedicated HT space with a 1080p PJ (2006 vintage Sony "Ruby") shooting a 9' Stewart screen. Only had 5.1 going there. We went totally art deco theater with burgundy drapes and polished brass - reminiscent of the old theater style.

In the new home the viewing area will be the family room right off the kitchen. My wife loves our old theater and is very (very!) tolerant of my hobbies, but I promised to make things a bit more blended in on the new place. We are having an 85" Sony XBR X950G hung on the wall, with a BDI cabinet below that will hide the center speaker. I am bringing over the LCR and Sub from the old setup - 2002 vintage Paradigm Studio Reference towers, center and their top of the line sub from back then. For surrounds, I am putting in SVS Prime Evolution (4) in piano white and for heights, RSL C34E (4) so I will use the full 7.1.4 (and I have a second smaller Paradigm sub lying around that I might mix in for 7.2.4) of the X6500H. So the surrounds and heights will blend into the décor.

TV gets hung this Friday. We move into the place next Saturday, and I will need to decide whether the speaker installation beats out setting up the bed and unpacking the kitchen.

Looking forward to lots of tweaking on the audio and video end in this space.

Did I mention how tolerant my wife is of me?
Not recommended as this will pull down the capability of the larger sub. Better to have two identical subs.
khoyme likes this.
post #3798 of 4998 Old 06-15-2019, 06:27 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
Liked: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulj1x View Post
I see JD already responded, I bought the Denon remote he mentioned, for use with my x3500. The backlight is motion activated, and can activate itself with high SPL levels as well as some low khz bass. I don’t mind though, I use 2x AA Energizer Ultimate Lithium batteries which last long, but also own a bunch of Eneloop rechargeables. (Never use leaky alkalines if you care about the device)

FWIW: I do wish there was a way on the remote to activate and see the same information as I can only see by manually pressing the “STATUS” button on myDenon x3500h AVR. This status information is available using the IOS app, but I haven’t found a button on the remote, that can activate the Denon’s AVR display. I sit close enough to see it.

HDTV: Panasonic P55VT50 Plasma
AVR: Denon X3500H
SPEAKERS: Ohm (mains), Chane 2.4 (center), Rythmik F12G (sub), DefTech ProMonitor 80 (sats)
MEDIA PLAYER: Oppo BD83
post #3799 of 4998 Old 06-16-2019, 08:40 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpenneck View Post
So I got my gear all hooked up today and updated the firmware on the Q8 TV and the Denon AVR. I set the AVR to 4K Enhanced mode and as far as I can tell, everything is working great. The Xbox One X switches between Game On/Off correctly. i.e. it switches the TV game mode on when playing a game, and off for everything else. The PS4 turns on game mode automatically all the time (does not turn it off for apps), as does the Nintendo Switch (I forgot to mention that in the original device list). All 4K & HDR modes are enabled on the Xbox One X & Apple TV 4K. HDR & 4K are working correctly on the DTV Genie Mini 4K.

Woo hoo - very happy here. Now I need to tweak the TV picture settings a bit and then I will be all set!

For the record, all of your sources are connected to the AVR and ALLM is passing through? I cannot, for the life of me, get ALLM to proc game mode on the TV when going through the receiver. Connecting to the TV directly, ALLM functions as it should.

I have a similar setup as you, Samsung Q9FN, 3500h, Xbox, PS4 Pro. I ended having to connect the sources to the one connect box and arc the sound back to the receiver (TV connected to Monitor 1 (ARC).

If anyone has had success getting ALLM to proc through their receiver, any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks!
post #3800 of 4998 Old 06-16-2019, 09:21 PM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
OK, I've officially entered the land of weird here. I replaced an old Onkyo pre with an AVR-X3500H (used as a pre w/ external amps) in March, and after a full initial setup and calibration it has been working absolutely flawlessly in every way ever since....until today. My son mentioned that he couldn't hear the dialog for a show he was watching earlier today, and I discovered that the center channel of my 5.1 setup was not outputting any sound. All other channels including the sub were working when watching a program.

Normally at this time I would think that 1 channel of my 3ch amp was dead or (less likely) the center speaker was shorted out. However, when I went to play test tones from the Denon via the speaker manual setup menu to test this theory, NO sound came out of ANY speakers, in spite of the other 4.1 channels working "operationally." Total silence.

Bad - I did a factory reset, and during the guided setup it gets to a point where it helps you identify speakers by playing test tones, and nothing came out again from any channel.

Worse - I had saved my config before the reset, and I did a restore which put everything (even EQ curves) back, but still no test tone sounds when checking that.

This makes me think that the 3500 is the perp here, although I'm at a loss on the disconnect of no sound via test tones and only one dead channel during actual use.

Has anyone here experienced anything like this? Any practical suggestions other than "Call Denon", which I'm going to do tomorrow for sure. How willing are they to swap out units that are really iffy like this vs. working on it for weeks on the bench, so to speak?
post #3801 of 4998 Old 06-17-2019, 04:36 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 2231 Post(s)
Liked: 2269
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Williams View Post
OK, I've officially entered the land of weird here. I replaced an old Onkyo pre with an AVR-X3500H (used as a pre w/ external amps) in March, and after a full initial setup and calibration it has been working absolutely flawlessly in every way ever since....until today. My son mentioned that he couldn't hear the dialog for a show he was watching earlier today, and I discovered that the center channel of my 5.1 setup was not outputting any sound. All other channels including the sub were working when watching a program.

Normally at this time I would think that 1 channel of my 3ch amp was dead or (less likely) the center speaker was shorted out. However, when I went to play test tones from the Denon via the speaker manual setup menu to test this theory, NO sound came out of ANY speakers, in spite of the other 4.1 channels working "operationally." Total silence.

Bad - I did a factory reset, and during the guided setup it gets to a point where it helps you identify speakers by playing test tones, and nothing came out again from any channel.

Worse - I had saved my config before the reset, and I did a restore which put everything (even EQ curves) back, but still no test tone sounds when checking that.

This makes me think that the 3500 is the perp here, although I'm at a loss on the disconnect of no sound via test tones and only one dead channel during actual use.

Has anyone here experienced anything like this? Any practical suggestions other than "Call Denon", which I'm going to do tomorrow for sure. How willing are they to swap out units that are really iffy like this vs. working on it for weeks on the bench, so to speak?

That is indeed weird. I think my next troubleshooting step would be to take the external power amp out of the equation entirely in order to eliminate it as a source of the anomaly. Have you tried connecting the speakers to the AVR, and if so do the test tones play back normally in this configuration?

Living Room: Sony XBR-65Z9D; Oppo UDP-203; Nvidia Shield TV; Roku Ultra; Denon AVR-X8500H (9.1.4/13.1); Polk Audio RTiA7 (Fl/r), CSiA6 (C), RTiA5 (Sl/r & FW), OWM5 (SB), 80F/X-RT (FH, RH); SVS SB-2000 (SW)
Bedroom: Sony XBR-55HX929, DarbeeVision DVP 5000S, Amazon Fire TV 4K, Yamaha R-N402 Network Receiver, Polk Audio LSiM703
post #3802 of 4998 Old 06-17-2019, 07:58 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 936 Post(s)
Liked: 283
Quote:
Originally Posted by chi_guy50 View Post
That is indeed weird. I think my next troubleshooting step would be to take the external power amp out of the equation entirely in order to eliminate it as a source of the anomaly. Have you tried connecting the speakers to the AVR, and if so do the test tones play back normally in this configuration?
Good thinking....
post #3803 of 4998 Old 06-17-2019, 09:00 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Williams View Post

In some cases, doing multiple microprocessor resets (ie. at least 3-4) in a row will resolve an issue that a single reset does not.
Madmax67 likes this.
post #3804 of 4998 Old 06-17-2019, 12:12 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
AVR4500H + Apple TV/AirPlay 2

Satisfied AVR4500H owner here, although I have a not expected issue.
I have a 5.1 speaker setup, and my Apple TV Gen4 is connected via HDMI.

When playing music via the Apple TV, the sound is “modest” at best, and the subwoofer is almost not heard. Also, I have to crank up the receivers volume to over 50, to have some sound.

Compared to streaming via my iPhone using Airplay 2 to the receiver, the sound is “full”, the subwoofer (having the same settings) is heard, and I have to set the volume to 40 to achieve the same level of volume.

Both use the Denon “Stereo” settings without any further enhancements.

What is going on? How can I get my Apple TV streaming with the same “quality” (all this is very subjective, but to my ears Airplay 2 “wins” over HDMI, which I find weird, anyway, with the same settings one would expect the same results).

Any thoughts?
post #3805 of 4998 Old 06-17-2019, 12:58 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by selsrog View Post

When playing music via the Apple TV, the sound is “modest” at best, and the subwoofer is almost not heard. Also, I have to crank up the receivers volume to over 50, to have some sound.

Compared to streaming via my iPhone using Airplay 2 to the receiver, the sound is “full”, the subwoofer (having the same settings) is heard, and I have to set the volume to 40 to achieve the same level of volume.

What is going on? How can I get my Apple TV streaming with the same “quality” (all this is very subjective, but to my ears Airplay 2 “wins” over HDMI, which I find weird, anyway, with the same settings one would expect the same results).

Any thoughts?
1. Denon AVRs use a logarithmic volume scale such that after running Audyssey, average volume levels will generally be 50-70.
2. After running Audyssey, most owners will want to bump up the Subwoofer Level Adjust about +5dB.
3. Different sources will have different starting volume levels. Adjust to suit your preference. Use a Quick Select to store the start up volume for a particular source if you prefer.
post #3806 of 4998 Old 06-17-2019, 05:04 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I had to order a warranty replacement Audyssey microphone from Denon to replace the original included with my AVR-X3500H. The original model number was ACM1HB. When I tried to give the CSR the original microphone number he stated he did not need it as all the microphones now were basically generic. I just received the replacement which is a DM-S305 Puck Style Omnidirectional microphone originally for an AVR3805 from about 2004. It seems to have a higher build quality then the original, but does it meet the specs required for the Audyssey setup. I originally used a DM-A409 microphone from my older receiver while I was waiting for the replacement, and it seemed to work without any issues. Anyone else had experience using the older puck style microphone with Audyssey? Will this compromise the setup in any way?
post #3807 of 4998 Old 06-17-2019, 08:50 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1126 Post(s)
Liked: 1074
I’ve been looking for answers from everywhere for this issue but I keep hitting dead ends. I have multiple devices connected to my s940h receiver and both hdmi video and audio are outputted to my Sony tv and I play the sound through the TV speakers. However, I’m only getting PCM audio on my tv speakers from my hdmi sources unless I turn off the receiver and it’s passing through a single source to my tv. Is this receiver not capable of outputting Dolby audio to my tv speakers from my hdmi sources?

post #3808 of 4998 Old 06-17-2019, 09:07 PM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Quote:
In some cases, doing multiple microprocessor resets (ie. at least 3-4) in a row will resolve an issue that a single reset does not.
I tried 5 (6?) in a row...and nothing changed. Bummer - now I get to spend some quality time on the phone with customer support.
post #3809 of 4998 Old 06-17-2019, 10:58 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by khoyme View Post
... so I will use the full 7.1.4 (and I have a second smaller Paradigm sub lying around that I might mix in for 7.2.4)

There are a couple of caveats on using the second sub that is different. The wider the difference between the subs, trickier to set it up but with careful setup you can get better sound than not using the second at all. It is easier for people who use their ears than just auto-pilot with Audyssey because of its caveats.

The best position to use for dissimilar subs are the diagonal front and back (right side in front and left side in back or vice versa).

Audyssey will individually correct for delay and phase differences in the initial single speaker test, so level setting is not usually an issue and works fine to remove those problems. However, it does equalization with both together and here is where large differences between the two in peaks and dips and roll-offs can throw it off. On the other hand, if you equalize with just one sub then just plugging in the other one later won't work.

A trick that works often is to do the initial level setting with both on and then when it gets to the listening position tests, do three different calibrations. (1) With both on (2) With first sub on and the second one's volume turned down half way from its current position (3) the opposite of 1

Once (2) and (3) are done, use your ears to slowly bring back the volume up of the lowered sub to find a position that works for you. This way a steeper roll-off of the second will not compromise the equalization of the first but any unnatural peaks or nulls because of the second or its position will be somewhat compensated.

With decent subs, the above works fine to find a position and setting that you will appreciate better than just one or avoid spending good money to match the better sub.

No guarantees but different subs are not a "definite no-no". This is not an exact science.
post #3810 of 4998 Old 06-17-2019, 11:11 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by selsrog View Post

Any thoughts?

What does the AVR status display OSD or with the app tell you about the input and output formats and configurations between the two cases? The answer to your problem might be different on whether the two status displays (for the same content being played) look different or the same.

Also try switching the AVR to multi-channel stereo (for diagnostics) with the Apple TV and see if it makes a difference.

Not a diagnosis but what you are hearing seems like in one you are getting just the left and right channels in a 5.1 format bit stream and the other a full 5.1 (or a stereo upmixed to 5.1 either at source or in the AVR or a 2 channel stereo that the AVR sends to 2.1). The status display will give you useful information for diagnosis.

Last edited by audimus; 06-17-2019 at 11:22 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
calibrate , dali alteco , Denon , denon 4500h , denon avr-x4500h , denon x3500 , earc , heco victa 500 , lg b8 , onkyo ts-xr507 , sound , speakers , tear ax3000 , testing

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page