"OFFICIAL" 2018 Denon "S-Series" / "X-Series" AVR Owner's Thread + FAQ (Posts 1-8) - Page 162 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 2646Likes

post #4831 of 5323 Old 09-06-2019, 02:05 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2218 Post(s)
Liked: 2515
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodosom View Post
Well yes and no. The cable is probably fine -- after all as soon as Denon suggests you use a different port on the AVR they admit they have a QC problem. However HDMI is fairly brittle and HDCP doesn't help so you would need to do more investigating. Sadly that investigating may involve buying multiple new cables and possible an alternative AVR. The [Long HDMI Cable] thread may have some suggestions. You can also wait for the certified long ultra high speed cables that are supposed to come with HDMI 2.1.
Very few users ever have to use that particular closest to the output tweak. Gene Delasalla has been testing Denon/Marantz HDMI ports for years with his Audio Precision analyzer. If there was some systemic defect in their HDMI switches he would have found it by now. For runs over 30 feet hybrid fiber is the recommend preferably Ruipro or Monoprice Slimrun.
chi_guy50 likes this.

Chane A5 towers,Chane A2.4 center,RBH bipole side surrounds, Rythmik LV12R x2,Denon X4300H, Outlaw 5000,Front B speakers: Wharfedale Diamond 10.1 books. https://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-rec...d-part-ii.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4832 of 5323 Old 09-06-2019, 02:18 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobtv View Post
I have a 3500H.

I just ran Audyssey and it measured the room.

It measured my front right speaker as being closer to the MLP than my front left speaker, when in reality it is the other way around.

Also when I went into the Audio menu afterwards, it had set both the sub and center to -4dB. I turned them both back to 0 and everything sounds great now.

Do either of these things have a meaning that I should be concerned about?
It's measuring the acoustical in room distance not always the exact physical distance. Those are just individual level offsets to get all speakers to the same 75dB. Setting them both to 0dB offset from a -4dB post Audyssey offset just raises those 2 channels from 75dB to 79dB. Basically running your sub a bit hot which is fine as well as your center.
chi_guy50 likes this.

Chane A5 towers,Chane A2.4 center,RBH bipole side surrounds, Rythmik LV12R x2,Denon X4300H, Outlaw 5000,Front B speakers: Wharfedale Diamond 10.1 books. https://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-rec...d-part-ii.html
post #4833 of 5323 Old 09-06-2019, 02:21 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aypar View Post
Hi,

I moved to a house that has all the speakers for a 5.1 system in the ceiling, I added a floor sub. How do I configure my S740H appropriately since I have no floor speakers?

Thanks in advance.
Basically you use the standard 5.1 setup option regardless of floor or ceiling placement. This picture is added for teaching purposes only .Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	40
Size:	2.13 MB
ID:	2611732
Alan P, Matt2026, Seryl and 1 others like this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4834 of 5323 Old 09-06-2019, 02:36 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1747 Post(s)
Liked: 1064
From the time that I got the X3400H till now I didn't understand the hype of Audyssey, because I ran it wrong. First off I used they weird cardboard tripod thing they give you and I was a bit intimidated by Audyssey because all I had up that point was YPAO which is much simpler.
I hated the results and I did it twice. The first one really screwed up bad and the second I rushed through it just to get it over with. I ended up turning Audyssey off that is how bad it was.
Well I decided to give it another try and buy a real tripod. I followed the on screen instructions plus got some tips from people. Well the results could not be better. Now I understand all the hype and hoopla about Audyssey. When done right it's absolutely fantastic, just don't screw it up is the moral of the story. I could not be happier now.
post #4835 of 5323 Old 09-06-2019, 02:41 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 739 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22561 Post(s)
Liked: 12279
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hetfieldjames View Post
From the time that I got the X3400H till now I didn't understand the hype of Audyssey, because I ran it wrong. First off I used they weird cardboard tripod thing they give you and I was a bit intimidated by Audyssey because all I had up that point was YPAO which is much simpler.
I hated the results and I did it twice. The first one really screwed up bad and the second I rushed through it just to get it over with. I ended up turning Audyssey off that is how bad it was.
Well I decided to give it another try and buy a real tripod. I followed the on screen instructions plus got some tips from people. Well the results could not be better. Now I understand all the hype and hoopla about Audyssey. When done right it's absolutely fantastic, just don't screw it up is the moral of the story. I could not be happier now.
Also worth reading is the Audyssey FAQ ---> https://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-re...d-part-ii.html

What is generally preferred over a tripod is a mic boom stand as is mentioned in the above FAQ.
monkaquinas likes this.
post #4836 of 5323 Old 09-06-2019, 05:26 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie View Post
First, keep in mind that ideally you shouldn't hear "any" audio coming directly from the upward firing speaker (as it should be placed above your seated head position, which is also why these are often not an ideal solution when built in to the tower/surround speaker as the speaker is often not above your head). Ideally, you want to hear the audio as it's being bounced off your ceiling. With separate upward firing speakers, it is often necessary to angle the speaker in the front or back so as to better hear the audio from the ceiling. In some cases, owners have had to place the speakers on dedicated stands instead of directly on the primary tower or surround speaker.

Ensure AMP ASSIGN = "Front Dolby" and these speakers are connected to the Surround Back speaker posts with the "Dolby Sp.Setup" distance (p. 186 Owner's manual) correctly set based on their current location.

If you're still not satisfied with the "ceiling" effect after making the suggested changes, then suggest you consider either an "on wall" (ie. upward firing speakers can often simply be flipped upside down and mounted on the front/rear walls pointing down to the couch) or "on/in ceiling" option if possible.
Thanks ! When I say I hear a faint noise from the upfiring speakers, I mean I do when I put my ear 10 cm above them. It's almost like the AVR is trying to compensate the origin of the sound way behind it's supposed to be. Just like in the drawing. But I suppose those sounds in the dolby demo discs are just coded to the corresponding channel, not as Atmos objects ?

The others settings you mentionned were correctly set. Any idea ?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Dolby.png
Views:	20
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	2611746  

Denon AVR-X1500H
Jamo S809 (front), S8 ATM (on top of the latter), S81 (central), S801 (surround), Focal Cub² in 5.1.2
TV LG 47LB561V
post #4837 of 5323 Old 09-06-2019, 06:46 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 391 Post(s)
Liked: 449
Quote:
Originally Posted by biglen View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HYPURR DBL NKL View Post
I would have to have it already on that input, other wise it turns on to the last used input and I never get it, watching Dish, or just turning it on to watch the internal TV apps. I will try it and see.

EDIT: Tried it with the TV remote twice and it didn't do it, so what did we prove by doing that?
I'm guessing it's happening because of the way the Harmony turns everything on? What comes on first, the TV or the receiver?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Pretty sure the TV powers first.
post #4838 of 5323 Old 09-06-2019, 06:50 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JChin View Post
Quote:
X3500H, is there anyway to disable the "Now Playing" screen that pops up? It mainly comes up when I want to watch a Bluray, very annoying. Thanks.
Hi HYPURR DBL NKL, on the receiver try turning off Smart Menu. Then power off TV and Receiver to accept the change.

Setting > Video > HDMI Set Up > Smart Menu > Off
I did that last night. I think it corrected the issue, however, it also disables my ability to see the set up menu for the AVR on my TV as well, so I turned it back on.
post #4839 of 5323 Old 09-06-2019, 06:53 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quoted: 502 Post(s)
Liked: 75
Quote:
I have a projector, so maybe when I turn it on, and it's warming up, that's when the menu comes up, and I'm not seeing it.

post #4840 of 5323 Old 09-06-2019, 09:19 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Quote:
I have a projector, so maybe when I turn it on, and it's warming up, that's when the menu comes up, and I'm not seeing it.

Possibly. No worries, I can live with it, just if there was a way to make it stop, I would. I appreciate all your help sir.
post #4841 of 5323 Old 09-06-2019, 09:37 AM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked: 125
Quote:
I did that last night. I think it corrected the issue, however, it also disables my ability to see the set up menu for the AVR on my TV as well, so I turned it back on.

I have a harmony remote as well and actually experienced the same issue with my Sony before getting my Denon. I also like the on screen smart menu and didn’t want to disable it. Luckily the workaround I was using still works with the Denon.

What I did was customize the activities to program the long press on the Exit button of my harmony remote (you can choose any button) so that it sends the OK signal to the Denon. When you click the button that you’ve programmed it will get rid of the now playing screen when it pops up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Samsung UN55KS8000 | Denon AVR-X4500H | AppleTV 4K | DirecTV HR54 + 4K RVU | Samsung UBD-M8500
Samsung UN55HU8550 + SEK-4500/ZA | Samsung Soundbar HW-H550 | AppleTV 4K | DirecTV C41W | Samsung UBD-K8500
Samsung UN32EH4003 | AppleTV 4th Gen | DirecTV C41W
post #4842 of 5323 Old 09-06-2019, 11:46 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 180 Post(s)
Quoted: 4858 Post(s)
Liked: 7150
Quote:
It's a Denon screen that says Now Playing and has a bunch of info on it.

This, see pic.
Ok. That's not the "Now Playing" screen. The "Now Playing" screen is what you see when you play mp3 files etc.

Your picture is of the "Smart Menu" screen. That's why it, er, says "Smart Menu" at the top! :-)

Quote:
EDIT: Think I found it. I found a setting for Smart Menu (Never noticed it before) and shut it off. Hopefully that does it, lol. Thanks for trying to help me, I appreciate it.

EDIT 2: Okay that was a bad idea, it shuts off the on screen set up menu as well, so I turned it back on. Oh well, I'll live with it, lol.
The "Smart Menu" option ONLY affects the smart menu, not the on screen setup!
You do not need to turn "Smart Menu on for everything else to work. Suspect you have some other HDMI-CEC problem we should troubleshoot separately, but please don't blame/accept the "Smart Menu" if you don't want it.

For example my Video/HDMI setup is
HDMI control On
pass through source Last
TV audio switching On
Power off control All
Power saving off
Smart menu off.
dfa973 likes this.

HDMI 2.0 4K modes | Dolby & DTS core+outer audio tracks on (UHD) Blu-Rays | Hello to Jason Isaacs
post #4843 of 5323 Old 09-06-2019, 12:32 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtickleuk View Post
Quote:
It's a Denon screen that says Now Playing and has a bunch of info on it.

This, see pic.
Ok. That's not the "Now Playing" screen. The "Now Playing" screen is what you see when you play mp3 files etc.

Your picture is of the "Smart Menu" screen. That's why it, er, says "Smart Menu" at the top! 🙂

Quote:
EDIT: Think I found it. I found a setting for Smart Menu (Never noticed it before) and shut it off. Hopefully that does it, lol. Thanks for trying to help me, I appreciate it.

EDIT 2: Okay that was a bad idea, it shuts off the on screen set up menu as well, so I turned it back on. Oh well, I'll live with it, lol.
The "Smart Menu" option ONLY affects the smart menu, not the on screen setup!
You do not need to turn "Smart Menu on for everything else to work. Suspect you have some other HDMI-CEC problem we should troubleshoot separately, but please don't blame/accept the "Smart Menu" if you don't want it.

For example my Video/HDMI setup is
HDMI control On
pass through source Last
TV audio switching On
Power off control All
Power saving off
Smart menu off.
Thanks. As soon as I chose Smart Menu off, I could no longer access the set up menu for the AVR on my TV (this was using the Denon remote, not my Harmony). Turned it back on and it worked again. I will check your settings against mine later tonight, when I get home from work.

PS, I never noticed the Smart Menu at the top of the screen until last night looking at the pic I posted, I was only paying attention to the Now Playing thing a litttle lower on the screen.
mrtickleuk likes this.
post #4844 of 5323 Old 09-06-2019, 01:12 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Quoted: 2085 Post(s)
Liked: 1627
Quote:
Why is that especially when the HDMI jacks are on two different sections of the board?
If any company says: "Oh if port one isn't working for you try port seven" and that fixes a problem it means port one is defective/marginal/or mis-designed. Since I've never had this issue and it's not a common problem that means it isn't global. Hence bad quality control (q/c).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madmax67 View Post
Very few users ever have to use that particular closest to the output tweak. Gene Delasalla has been testing Denon/Marantz HDMI ports for years with his Audio Precision analyzer. If there was some systemic defect in their HDMI switches he would have found it by now.
I don't understand your point. In any case if this has ever really happened it's uncommon error not a global error (i.e. we don't all have this problem) and Gene DelaSalla or Audioholics (or anyone else) not finding a rare error doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

See the deal isn't that Denon said "Oh, if you have issue contact support for an RMA". It's that they said "Change to another port." Tsk tsk.

By the way I say q/c because I want to give Denon the benefit of the doubt and assume they didn't make a marginal design which turned up too late to rework or work-around with new software. I also assume there were enough problems that they felt the need to post something on one of their web sites.

I might type 2K for 1080p.
UDP-203/ATV4K(6,2)/X3500/LG C8
post #4845 of 5323 Old 09-06-2019, 01:17 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
If any company says: "Oh if port one isn't working for you try port seven" and that fixes a problem it means port one is defective/marginal/or mis-designed.
Those are NOT the only possible reasons.

"mis-designed", indeed!

As has been explained, the front port is a low-bandwidth port with similar to HDMI 1.4 specs.

It is not the same specification as the back panel's HDMI ports, and this is mentioned in the manual.

They were actually helping you by pointing out that you needed to switch away from that port.

Quote:
Since I've never had this issue and it's not a common problem that means it isn't global. Hence bad quality control (q/c).
False.

HDMI 2.0 4K modes | Dolby & DTS core+outer audio tracks on (UHD) Blu-Rays | Hello to Jason Isaacs
post #4846 of 5323 Old 09-06-2019, 01:20 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Thanks. As soon as I chose Smart Menu off, I could no longer access the set up menu for the AVR on my TV
"Smart Menu" is an instance of CEC Device Menu Control. Turn off CEC (HDMI Control) on your display and the Denon and then try it. As @mrtickleuk suggests this is a CEC issue of some sort.
dfa973 likes this.

post #4847 of 5323 Old 09-06-2019, 01:33 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtickleuk View Post
Those are NOT the only possible reasons.

"mis-designed", indeed!

As has been explained, the front port is a low-bandwidth port with similar to HDMI 1.4 specs.
We're not talking about the front port -- which the manual erroneously claims: "... supports YCbCr 4:2:0 format only"

post #4848 of 5323 Old 09-06-2019, 01:42 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
We're not talking about the front port -- which the manual erroneously claims: "... supports YCbCr 4:2:0 format only"
ok, fair enough.

post #4849 of 5323 Old 09-06-2019, 01:57 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Quote:
Thanks. As soon as I chose Smart Menu off, I could no longer access the set up menu for the AVR on my TV
"Smart Menu" is an instance of CEC Device Menu Control. Turn off CEC (HDMI Control) on your display and the Denon and then try it. As @mrtickleuk suggests this is a CEC issue of some sort.
Thanks, I'll try this too.
post #4850 of 5323 Old 09-06-2019, 04:54 PM
Advanced Member

So I got all new Monoprice Certified HDMI cables today, and hooked everything up. I'm still having the same issue as before. When I play an HDR video through my Nvidia Shield, or my 4k Xfinity box, the sound starts right up, but I don't get video for 10 seconds after the sound starts. When I connect my Shield directly to the Epson 5050, the sound and video both start right up. The issue only happens when the X3500h is connected. This is really frustrating. I even moved the X3500 right next to the projector, thinking it was the long HDMI cable causing the problem, but even with a 6' certified cable, the video is still black for 10 seconds.

Sergey Feingold likes this.
post #4851 of 5323 Old 09-06-2019, 05:14 PM

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
So I got all new Monoprice Certified HDMI cables today, and hooked everything up. I'm still having the same issue as before. When I play an HDR video through my Nvidia Shield, or my 4k Xfinity box, the sound starts right up, but I don't get video for 10 seconds after the sound starts. When I connect my Shield directly to the Epson 5050, the sound and video both start right up. The issue only happens when the X3500h is connected. This is really frustrating. I even moved the X3500 right next to the projector, thinking it was the long HDMI cable causing the problem, but even with a 6' certified cable, the video is still black for 10 seconds.

Apologies if this has already been addressed, but do you have any sort of video processing/scaling enabled on the x3500h? I don't have this issue on my S740H, but it only supports straight passthrough (no processing). If you have all those options disabled, it could still be related to that. It might still gather some information on the video so it knows which processing options to make available or something like that. I'm reaching here, but it doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility.

Vizio P75-F1 | Denon AVR-S740H | Chane A1.5/A2.4 L/C/R | Boston VRS Micro Surrounds | Dayton Sub-1200 | HTPC (Win10, Red Dragon RX 5700 XT, Kodi, MPC-HC/MadVR) | PS4 | XBone
post #4852 of 5323 Old 09-06-2019, 05:57 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sd_smoker View Post
Apologies if this has already been addressed, but do you have any sort of video processing/scaling enabled on the x3500h? I don't have this issue on my S740H, but it only supports straight passthrough (no processing). If you have all those options disabled, it could still be related to that. It might still gather some information on the video so it knows which processing options to make available or something like that. I'm reaching here, but it doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility.
Here are my settings.

post #4853 of 5323 Old 09-06-2019, 06:55 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
If any company says: "Oh if port one isn't working for you try port seven" and that fixes a problem it means port one is defective/marginal/or mis-designed. Since I've never had this issue and it's not a common problem that means it isn't global. Hence bad quality control (q/c).

In your mind perhaps. There are too many issue with HDMI in general so we'll simply have to agree to disagree.
post #4854 of 5323 Old 09-07-2019, 09:48 PM

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Anyone tried using the X4500 for IMAX enhanced? Was trying to watch the streamable content from my Sony Privilege 4K app (Beautiful Planet / Life) and audio is not picking up the IMAX DTS X.
It looks like it is only picking up stereo and then up mixing to Neural X - not sure what other settings/changes I can make to get it to work but I’d appreciate any ideas

Included a screenshot of what the AVR is showing when watching the IMAX enhanced content
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	95C0B51D-A7F2-4702-B577-9CFA222B71E5.png
Views:	40
Size:	164.6 KB
ID:	2612462  

Living Room - XBR77A9G / X800M2 / X4500H / Klipsch RP260F - RP-504C - R-112SW - R-41-SA (Atmos) Pioneer Elite SP-EBS73-LR (Surrounds + Atmos)
Bedroom - 65VT30
post #4855 of 5323 Old 09-08-2019, 03:54 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 0
On what is running your Sony app? On an e-arc compatible tv or any device directly connected to the avr? (I haven't used IMAX enhanced so far) because I think it won't work if you aren't in any of these configurations
post #4856 of 5323 Old 09-08-2019, 07:35 AM

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by kthz View Post
On what is running your Sony app? On an e-arc compatible tv or any device directly connected to the avr? (I haven't used IMAX enhanced so far) because I think it won't work if you aren't in any of these configurations
It is running on the built in Android TV - 77A9G connected via eARC/ARC to the X4500
Built in Netflix/Prime apps don’t have any issues running with HDR/DV/Dolby Atmos

Living Room - XBR77A9G / X800M2 / X4500H / Klipsch RP260F - RP-504C - R-112SW - R-41-SA (Atmos) Pioneer Elite SP-EBS73-LR (Surrounds + Atmos)
Bedroom - 65VT30
post #4857 of 5323 Old 09-08-2019, 09:32 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Hi all,

I have one issue I hope you can help me out With.

When I turn on my Samsung Q9FN TV then the reciever does not turn on automatically anymore.
This worked the first week after I got the receiever but after that I have to manually turn on the receiever when turning on the TV.
When I turn off the TV then the receiever also turns itself off. I have tried googling about this issue but could not find much other than maybe trying to uninstall the Denon app on My phone but this did not help either.

I have checked that HDMI Control is turned on on the reciever and also on the tv. Anyone who can help me out?

Thanks in advance.

Br
Ragul
post #4858 of 5323 Old 09-08-2019, 10:47 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
Liked: 369
I am also having a hard time getting reciever to turn on and off with TV, what's going on guys ..
Checked that Cec is on on my TV ,I think we need gurus help lol plz

klipsch klf-30 s Vizio p65
klipsch klf c-7 x 2
klipsch klf-20 s
onkyo tx Nr-818 soon denonx4500
3 crown xls 2502 1 xls 1502, HSU vtf-15 Mk 2
post #4859 of 5323 Old 09-08-2019, 07:13 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragul View Post
Hi all,

When I turn on my Samsung Q9FN TV then the reciever does not turn on automatically anymore.
This worked the first week after I got the receiever but after that I have to manually turn on the receiever when turning on the TV.
When I turn off the TV then the receiever also turns itself off. I have tried googling about this issue but could not find much other than maybe trying to uninstall the Denon app on My phone but this did not help either.

I have checked that HDMI Control is turned on on the reciever and also on the tv. Anyone who can help me out?

Thanks in advance.

Br
Ragul
Quote:
Originally Posted by malmstump View Post
I am also having a hard time getting reciever to turn on and off with TV, what's going on guys ..
Try cycling the HDMI CEC/Control setting OFF/ON on the TV and AVR and then power both off and unplug the HDMI cable connecting them and their respective power cables for 10 minutes. Plug in all cables and power on the TV.

Unfortunately HDMI Control does not always work as desired which is why using a universal remote (eg. Harmony) which can power on/off all devices with a single button press is often recommended.
post #4860 of 5323 Old 09-09-2019, 07:46 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
Liked: 369
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragul View Post
Hi all,

Thanks in advance.

Br
Ragul
Quote:
Originally Posted by malmstump View Post
Try cycling the HDMI CEC/Control setting OFF/ON on the TV and AVR and then power both off and unplug the HDMI cable connecting them and their respective power cables for 10 minutes. Plug in all cables and power on the TV.

Unfortunately HDMI Control does not always work as desired which is why using a universal remote (eg. Harmony) which can power on/off all devices with a single button press is often recommended.
Thank you jd ,I will try that today for sure

klipsch klf-30 s Vizio p65
klipsch klf c-7 x 2
klipsch klf-20 s
onkyo tx Nr-818 soon denonx4500
3 crown xls 2502 1 xls 1502, HSU vtf-15 Mk 2
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
calibrate , dali alteco , Denon , denon 4500h , denon avr-x4500h , denon x3500 , earc , heco victa 500 , lg b8 , onkyo ts-xr507 , sound , speakers , tear ax3000 , testing

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page