"OFFICIAL" 2018 Denon "S-Series" / "X-Series" AVR Owner's Thread + FAQ (Posts 1-8) - Page 85 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 2269Likes

post #2521 of 4260 Old 02-23-2019, 05:53 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 7
Is your sound processing on pure or pure direct? If the source is 2.0 and you’re on pure the sub wont kick in. Switch to Dolby plus Dolby surrround or Dolby plus neural x (my fav)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2522 of 4260 Old 02-23-2019, 05:59 PM

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Lynch View Post
Is your sound processing on pure or pure direct? If the source is 2.0 and you’re on pure the sub wont kick in. Switch to Dolby plus Dolby surrround or Dolby plus neural x (my fav)

How do I set that?
post #2523 of 4260 Old 02-23-2019, 06:01 PM

On the remote there are four coloured buttons that say movie music game and pure. Hitting any of them will cycle through the modes for whatever content you’re using. I generally keep mine on movie. Cycle through their modes by pushing movie and reading the onscreen display that pops up. Find the one you like best.

If that doesn’t work. I don’t know what’s up!
Good luck

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2524 of 4260 Old 02-24-2019, 03:28 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 702 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22019 Post(s)
Liked: 11940
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayurbhatia View Post
So, I need some help. I got my 3500H this weekend. Hooked it all up. I've run Audyssey for the audio setup.

My setup:
Denon X3500-H
Sony XBR-X900F (55")
Front speakers Martin Logan 4i
Center: Martin Logan 4 / 8i (can't remember )
Rears: Energy

Sub: Older Yamaha YST-SW215

I'm using ARC from the TV to send audio out. I'm primarily using Youtube TV, Amazon Prime, and Netflix. While watching Movies on netflix, the sub kicks on. Its set to off, with auto on based on LFE.

However, when watching Youtube TV or Amazon, it doesnt seem to come on, and I'm lost. When I used the comcast box, it would kick in pretty well.
The sub has a high cut set to about 100Hz. Auto standby set to High.

On the Denon, the Subwoofer level is set to -7.0dB
MultiEQ Xt32: Reference
Dynami EQ: Off
Dynamic Volume Off
Audyssey LFC: Off

Any thoughts?
Ensure all speakers are set to SMALL with the subwoofer level raised up to about -3dB. You'll also likely want Dynamic EQ set to ON for all sources (although personal preference here).
mayurbhatia and Brian Lynch like this.
post #2525 of 4260 Old 02-24-2019, 01:04 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Question about Denon AVR-X3500

This receiver has 8 HDMI in and 3 Out. There are two HDMI outs in main, and a zone 2 HDMI out. If you have a 4k multichannel program in zone 1 and send that same source to zone 2, and you have a 1080p tv in zone 2 will the video to both zones be reduced to 1080p? Or are they treated separately?

I'm trying to see if this will allow the same content to display in a family room and a small kitchen tv without degrading the viewing/listening experience in the family room? If this doesn't help, I'm guessing it's not worth spending so much on this model.

It does have eARC which seems like a good future proofing move, but just not sure.

My Sony 900e 4K tv has eclipsed my old 1080p Denon Receiver (AVR-X1000) and I need to go with a 4k capable receiver and am trying to figure out if it's worth going all the way to a 3500 or not.

So, sorry long post. Would really appreciate your opinions before I blow a lot of money on a receiver if a cheaper one would do.

Check here later for a thoughtful, funny, profound .sig line.
post #2526 of 4260 Old 02-24-2019, 03:32 PM

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Thanks folks. I made a c ouple changes.
Set DYnamic EQ: On
Upped volume to -3dB

Seems to work now. This receiver is also brining more life to music and movies out of the Martin Logans! Just need to replace my sub sometime this year.
post #2527 of 4260 Old 02-24-2019, 06:19 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayw View Post
This receiver has 8 HDMI in and 3 Out. There are two HDMI outs in main, and a zone 2 HDMI out. If you have a 4k multichannel program in zone 1 and send that same source to zone 2, and you have a 1080p tv in zone 2 will the video to both zones be reduced to 1080p? Or are they treated separately?

I'm trying to see if this will allow the same content to display in a family room and a small kitchen tv without degrading the viewing/listening experience in the family room? If this doesn't help, I'm guessing it's not worth spending so much on this model.

It does have eARC which seems like a good future proofing move, but just not sure.

My Sony 900e 4K tv has eclipsed my old 1080p Denon Receiver (AVR-X1000) and I need to go with a 4k capable receiver and am trying to figure out if it's worth going all the way to a 3500 or not.

So, sorry long post. Would really appreciate your opinions before I blow a lot of money on a receiver if a cheaper one would do.
Yes, video would be 1080p to both displays. Additionally, if using the Zone 2 TV's speakers, audio in main zone will be down mixed to stereo as well.
post #2528 of 4260 Old 02-25-2019, 01:29 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie View Post
Yes, video would be 1080p to both displays. Additionally, if using the Zone 2 TV's speakers, audio in main zone will be down mixed to stereo as well.
Thanks JDSMOOTHIE. Followup: If I switched zone 2 to another source - it would go back to 4k and multichannel in the main zone?

Check here later for a thoughtful, funny, profound .sig line.
post #2529 of 4260 Old 02-25-2019, 01:57 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Thanks JDSMOOTHIE. Followup: If I switched zone 2 to another source - it would go back to 4k and multichannel in the main zone?
Correct.
post #2530 of 4260 Old 02-25-2019, 10:09 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Just upgraded from an X4000 (7.1) to X4500 (9.1) and I've been pleasantly surprised with the sound quality improvement.
The surrounds appear more detailed and louder contributing to an overall fuller sound quality and sound-stage.

Granted this isn't 1:1 as I am now using Dolby upmixing vs. Neo:X, added 2 upfiring fronts and the calibration wizard is more detailed.

I was never sure if the mic positioning sequence mattered with the X4000 and I don't think I measured all positions before.

Overall the upgrade seems worthwhile for audio improvement combined with getting my video spec support up to date.
The only feature complaint would be lack of ALLM (for now) especially since the X3500 already has it.

Onto the issues - Lemon alert! I connected the X4500 on Friday and I now have no sound at all.
Everything worked great after initial speaker setup (9.1), level testing, mic calibration, firmware update, etc.
On Saturday I tested all my HDMI devices, watched a movie, YouTube, Netflix. All good.

First thing Sunday morning I decide to poke around the menus and made some minor tweaks.
I can't recall all the (seemingly innocuous) changes, but I did notably discover a misconfiguration of the upfiring speakers as in-ceiling, and I enabled center spread. No audio was playing at the time.

Upon starting the test I was confused that the receiver wasn't sending audio to the speakers. No physical changes from the previous evening.
Oddly, audio signals are detected correctly for all inputs, all functions are acting normally including video output, however the speaker levels menu is totally unresponsive. Tried a known-working USB stick and Internet radio but still no sound with the track timer proceeding as expected.

Fed up, I saved my config to USB and performed both the menu factory reset and eventually a front panel microprocessor reset.
Same problems in both scenarios starting from scratch or loading the USB config.
Curiously the setup assistant has the same problem with the speaker level menu. The relay clicks when you are ready to test, no sound and nothing responds (cannot select yes/no for sound signal validation), but you can press the back button which clicks the relay again.

I've seen a lot of threads citing the headphone dust issue but this is a brand new device! The H/P input isn't displayed on-screen and since I don't have an adapter I'll try a vacuum or blower later today.

Hopefully this isn't an indication of reliability as I've seen other reviews citing similar lemony issues. I've arranged for an exchange in the meantime but curious how others are doing since release?
post #2531 of 4260 Old 02-25-2019, 07:24 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Anyone encounter red lines randomly appearing on their TV with their receiver? I have a X4500H and I keep noticing that at random times, a group of red lines will appear for a fraction of a second. I've noticed this with my Xbox One X and Nvidia Shield. I figured the HDMI cable from my One X should be sufficient for the receiver and not experience bandwidth issues.
post #2532 of 4260 Old 02-25-2019, 08:38 PM

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by ichikasuto View Post
Anyone encounter red lines randomly appearing on their TV with their receiver?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kozege View Post
Onto the issues - Lemon alert! .....Hopefully this isn't an indication of reliability as I've seen other reviews citing similar lemony issues.

Purchased my first X4500H about 6 weeks ago, So far no sound issues for me but.... HDMI board went bad while going through initial set up of first one. Returned for new unit that seemed to be working well until this weekend when I started noticing white sparkling lines appearing on random areas of the picture. Sometimes they would be at the edge of a transition (corner of a wall between light and dark room, outlining a face) other times the lines would appear across relatively uniform scenes like a sky or stucco wall of a house. Did a microprocessor reset and then a factory firmware restore. I have not seen the lines come back yet, but have to admit that while I really like the sound I'm more than a little disappointed with the quality I've experienced so far.

Vizio E-701i, Denon X4500H, Crown XLS-1502, Polk Monitor 70s, Polk CS2 II, Polk T15s, Klipsch RIC-65, Tivo Roamio OTA, LG BD570, Fire TV 1, Fire TV Stick 4K, XBox 360, Harmony Smart Control
post #2533 of 4260 Old 02-25-2019, 09:16 PM
Industry Insider

Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Quoted: 6405 Post(s)
Liked: 6399
post #2534 of 4260 Old 02-26-2019, 12:39 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichikasuto View Post
Anyone encounter red lines randomly appearing on their TV with their receiver? I have a X4500H and I keep noticing that at random times, a group of red lines will appear for a fraction of a second. I've noticed this with my Xbox One X and Nvidia Shield. I figured the HDMI cable from my One X should be sufficient for the receiver and not experience bandwidth issues.
Try changing out any 3rd party device HDMI cables with "Premium" certified 4k/18gbps HDMI cables.

https://www.hdmi.org/manufacturer/pr...n_Program.aspx
post #2535 of 4260 Old 02-26-2019, 12:50 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Just upgraded from an X4000 (7.1) to X4500 (9.1) and I've been pleasantly surprised with the sound quality improvement.
The surrounds appear more detailed and louder contributing to an overall fuller sound quality and sound-stage.

Granted this isn't 1:1 as I am now using Dolby upmixing vs. Neo:X, added 2 upfiring fronts and the calibration wizard is more detailed.

I was never sure if the mic positioning sequence mattered with the X4000 and I don't think I measured all positions before.

Overall the upgrade seems worthwhile for audio improvement combined with getting my video spec support up to date.
The only feature complaint would be lack of ALLM (for now) especially since the X3500 already has it.

Onto the issues - Lemon alert! I connected the X4500 on Friday and I now have no sound at all.
Everything worked great after initial speaker setup (9.1), level testing, mic calibration, firmware update, etc.
On Saturday I tested all my HDMI devices, watched a movie, YouTube, Netflix. All good.

First thing Sunday morning I decide to poke around the menus and made some minor tweaks.
I can't recall all the (seemingly innocuous) changes, but I did notably discover a misconfiguration of the upfiring speakers as in-ceiling, and I enabled center spread. No audio was playing at the time.

Upon starting the test I was confused that the receiver wasn't sending audio to the speakers. No physical changes from the previous evening.
Oddly, audio signals are detected correctly for all inputs, all functions are acting normally including video output, however the speaker levels menu is totally unresponsive. Tried a known-working USB stick and Internet radio but still no sound with the track timer proceeding as expected.

Fed up, I saved my config to USB and performed both the menu factory reset and eventually a front panel microprocessor reset.
Same problems in both scenarios starting from scratch or loading the USB config.
Curiously the setup assistant has the same problem with the speaker level menu. The relay clicks when you are ready to test, no sound and nothing responds (cannot select yes/no for sound signal validation), but you can press the back button which clicks the relay again.

I've seen a lot of threads citing the headphone dust issue but this is a brand new device! The H/P input isn't displayed on-screen and since I don't have an adapter I'll try a vacuum or blower later today.

Hopefully this isn't an indication of reliability as I've seen other reviews citing similar lemony issues. I've arranged for an exchange in the meantime but curious how others are doing since release?
1. Audyssey MultEQ XT32 is the same on both models.
2. As noted in post 6, the X4500H received the ALLM update back in August 2018 the same time the X3500H received it.
3. When you changed the speaker configuration in Amp Assign, you disabled Audyssey (which must be run again) and most likely must also enable the Dolby speakers in the Speakers menu as well.
post #2536 of 4260 Old 02-26-2019, 06:32 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Liked: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland Plasma View Post
Illuminated remotes are nice, did you think about going aftermarket?
For some reason I have an aversion to universal remotes, which is stupid considering I’ll have to do some programming with the Denon 8500 model to make it control some other devices.

I’m not going to see this for weeks or months as these Encompass folks should be called “Incompetent”. Placed order said “in stock”, even spoke on phone with them, later email says “on hold”, I write them, they respond with some credit card BS, but resolved, order will ship, later get an email update, BACKORDERED. It’s ON, it’s OFF, it’s ON, it’s OFF. Next shipment from slowboat from China. Not a big deal to me, not keeping me from using my new 3500, but if I did my job, like these folks, I’d be BROKE.
post #2537 of 4260 Old 02-26-2019, 07:34 AM

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Quote:
1. Audyssey MultEQ XT32 is the same on both models.
2. As noted in post 6, the X4500H received the ALLM update back in August 2018 the same time the X3500H received it.
3. When you changed the speaker configuration in Amp Assign, you disabled Audyssey (which must be run again) and most likely must also enable the Dolby speakers in the Speakers menu as well.

To clarify:

1. Yes, the Audyssey processing is the same but setup wizard on the X4500 visually tells you where to place the mics. Even in the X4000 manual it only tells you 6 instead of the supported 8 positions, and the position sequence isn't specified. I'm still not sure if that really matters.

2. This is strange as ALLM wasn't noted in the firmware changelog even though EARC is called out for both X3500 and X4500, and it doesn't seem allow my TV to detect this to enable game mode. I'll have to dig into this some more unless you have a reference?

3. I realize I would need to re-run Audyssey but the problem is the menu freezes at the speaker tone prompt. You can't move the cursor or press enter to say yes/no - you can only hit back which obviously wouldn't advance the process. Same result on GUI reset, microprocessor reset and I just tried firmware rollback last night to no avail.
post #2538 of 4260 Old 02-26-2019, 09:24 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
To clarify:

1. Yes, the Audyssey processing is the same but setup wizard on the X4500 visually tells you where to place the mics. Even in the X4000 manual it only tells you 6 instead of the supported 8 positions, and the position sequence isn't specified. I'm still not sure if that really matters.

2. This is strange as ALLM wasn't noted in the firmware changelog even though EARC is called out for both X3500 and X4500, and it doesn't seem allow my TV to detect this to enable game mode. I'll have to dig into this some more unless you have a reference?

3. I realize I would need to re-run Audyssey but the problem is the menu freezes at the speaker tone prompt. You can't move the cursor or press enter to say yes/no - you can only hit back which obviously wouldn't advance the process. Same result on GUI reset, microprocessor reset and I just tried firmware rollback last night to no avail.
1. It doesn't matter. There is no required positioning of the mic other than the first mic position at the main listening position. The remaining 7 mic positions can be randomly placed no more than a 1-2' radius around that first mic position.
mrtickleuk likes this.
post #2539 of 4260 Old 02-26-2019, 10:45 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Further Followup - X3500H

Quote:
Thanks @JDSMOOTHIE;. Followup: If I switched zone 2 to another source - it would go back to 4k and multichannel in the main zone?
To clarify further:

Main Zone - 4k source, 5.1 channel setup, all good

Zone 2 HDMI - Different 4k source, using Zone 2 TV speakers only, all good and Main Zone unaffected

But - Zone 2 speakers? Can I use the remaining 2 channels for outdoor speakers, so that Main Zone, Zone 2 HDMI video out with TV speakers, AND the actual Zone 2 assignable speaker channels simultaneously push 3 discrete sources?

My research and fiddling lead me to believe Zone 2 speaker channels are going to be tied to Zone 2 HDMI output if in use, but since I'm not using all 7 channels, I thought there may be a way for the Denon AVR-X3500H to push both a Zone 2 HDMI video (+ corresponding audio) and a Zone 2 Audio only.

Are you going to force me into the 4000's???????

Thank you for any insight!!
post #2540 of 4260 Old 02-26-2019, 11:05 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
Liked: 176
Hello, soon to be new owner of a 6500 here thanks to a great Newegg Flash deal. The 3080 was on sale too for a couple hundred less but even though I'm usually more of a Yamaha guy nowadays, I felt the all inclusive amps for driving 11 channels and the Denon 6500 being made in Japan could close the gap on quality for only a couple hundred more and make the Denon the smart choice here.

My last receiver was a Yamaha RXA3050 and before that I had a Denon 1913. So I've done my homework and read that this receiver runs hot especially when driving all 11 channels, so at some point I intend to buy a T10 to help cool it since I will be continuing to run my 7.1.4 setup.

Besides for that, I noticed other reviews mentioning that the amps are a little lacking when driving all 11 channels at once. But I believe most of these reviews are driving Large front speakers and all of mine will be set to small. Plus I doubt I will turning this baby up to super high "reference" levels all that much anyways. So can anyone tell me if this receiver has plenty of power with all speakers set to Small and listening at moderately to occasionally loud Ievels. I imagine it would but just want to get some feedback here on this and anything else I should know going in, thanks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

What is the meaning of life?
www.iamsecond.com/films
post #2541 of 4260 Old 02-26-2019, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamermwm View Post
Hello, soon to be new owner of a 6500 here thanks to a great Newegg Flash deal. The 3080 was on sale too for a couple hundred less but even though I'm usually more of a Yamaha guy nowadays, I felt the all inclusive amps for driving 11 channels and the Denon 6500 being made in Japan could close the gap on quality for only a couple hundred more and make the Denon the smart choice here.

My last receiver was a Yamaha RXA3050 and before that I had a Denon 1913. So I've done my homework and read that this receiver runs hot especially when driving all 11 channels, so at some point I intend to buy a T10 to help cool it since I will be continuing to run my 7.1.4 setup.

Besides for that, I noticed other reviews mentioning that the amps are a little lacking when driving all 11 channels at once. But I believe most of these reviews are driving Large front speakers and all of mine will be set to small. Plus I doubt I will turning this baby up to super high "reference" levels all that much anyways. So can anyone tell me if this receiver has plenty of power with all speakers set to Small and listening at moderately to occasionally loud Ievels. I imagine it would but just want to get some feedback here on this and anything else I should know going in, thanks.

Can’t speak for the 6500. The 4500 driving 7.2.4 channels (with external amp for two FH channels) is extremely powerful with all speakers set to small. At reference level you have to shout for someone 2 feet away to hear what you’re saying. I’ve had it as high as +11db. It’s extremely loud and clear (no discernible distortion to my ears). Shakes the whole house. My speakers are not of amazing quality either (Polk in-walls and in-ceilings mostly, with two entry level Polk subs).

gamermwm likes this.
post #2542 of 4260 Old 02-26-2019, 11:24 AM

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
Liked: 15
I am running x4500 with 7.1 setup and using only the preouts. Can I add 2 or 4 atmos ceiling speakers using the height preouts (1 and 2) so making 7.1.2/7.1.4?
post #2543 of 4260 Old 02-26-2019, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timosilakka View Post
I am running x4500 with 7.1 setup and using only the preouts. Can I add 2 or 4 atmos ceiling speakers using the height preouts (1 and 2) so making 7.1.2/7.1.4?

I don’t see why not. I believe all the preouts are active. Haven’t tried myself though. Why not use the on-board amp for some of the channels though?

post #2544 of 4260 Old 02-26-2019, 11:32 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Yes. You can set up the X4500H as an 11CH pre/pro.
timosilakka likes this.
post #2545 of 4260 Old 02-26-2019, 11:34 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamermwm View Post

Given your use case, shouldn't be a problem at all.
gamermwm and Brian Lynch like this.
post #2546 of 4260 Old 02-26-2019, 11:36 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokimoki View Post
To clarify further:

Main Zone - 4k source, 5.1 channel setup, all good

Zone 2 HDMI - Different 4k source, using Zone 2 TV speakers only, all good and Main Zone unaffected

But - Zone 2 speakers? Can I use the remaining 2 channels for outdoor speakers, so that Main Zone, Zone 2 HDMI video out with TV speakers, AND the actual Zone 2 assignable speaker channels simultaneously push 3 discrete sources?

My research and fiddling lead me to believe Zone 2 speaker channels are going to be tied to Zone 2 HDMI output if in use, but since I'm not using all 7 channels, I thought there may be a way for the Denon AVR-X3500H to push both a Zone 2 HDMI video (+ corresponding audio) and a Zone 2 Audio only.

Are you going to force me into the 4000's???????

Thank you for any insight!!
Zone 2 is Zone 2, whether using the Zone 2 monitor output, Surround Back speaker posts assigned as Zone 2, or the Zone 2 pre-outs.

If you want a Zone 3, you need to upgrade to the X4500H.
post #2547 of 4260 Old 02-26-2019, 11:42 AM

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
I don’t see why not. I believe all the preouts are active. Haven’t tried myself though. Why not use the on-board amp for some of the channels though?

My speakers are all active studio monitors so I am thinking of just adding the same series to atmos/ceiling. I don’t really know if for ceiling it matters so much to have similar sounding speakers though.
post #2548 of 4260 Old 02-26-2019, 12:02 PM

Quote:
My speakers are all active studio monitors so I am thinking of just adding the same series to atmos/ceiling. I don’t really know if for ceiling it matters so much to have similar sounding speakers though.

Cool!

post #2549 of 4260 Old 02-26-2019, 12:08 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
Liked: 176
Quote:
Can’t speak for the 6500. The 4500 driving 7.2.4 channels (with external amp for two FH channels) is extremely powerful with all speakers set to small. At reference level you have to shout for someone 2 feet away to hear what you’re saying. I’ve had it as high as +11db. It’s extremely loud and clear (no discernible distortion to my ears). Shakes the whole house. My speakers are not of amazing quality either (Polk in-walls and in-ceilings mostly, with two entry level Polk subs).

That's good to hear (pun intended?) I've got a Polk tsi300 center, Polk side/rear surrounds and rear heights, and two Klipsch RP-250's as my L&R with two upfiring Dolby speakers sitting on top (and a Klipsch sub). A bit of a mishmash but a unique sound that I like and am fine with. The two front speakers including the center are all Large, but I almost always run them as Small unless I feel like letting them taking me for a walk.

Quote:
Given your use case, shouldn't be a problem at all.
Awesome, thanks. I have a small amp that I was using to drive my rear heights with the 3050, and I could still use the amp for the rear heights if I decide I want to run the Fronts as Large and need the extra headroom. I"ll play with the crossover setting for those three larger speakers and see if I can find a good middle-ground.

What is the meaning of life?
www.iamsecond.com/films
post #2550 of 4260 Old 02-27-2019, 05:43 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Liked: 86
IOS Denon App, just updated to version 3.03. Adds IMAX ENHANCED, to models 4500 and above. Does not effect my 3500, but I updated, seems to function as well as previous version, so far!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
calibrate , dali alteco , Denon , denon 4500h , denon avr-x4500h , denon x3500 , heco victa 500 , onkyo ts-xr507 , sound , tear ax3000 , testing

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page